PDA

View Full Version : Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Anytime
2011-06-02, 12:26 AM
Hum jitna chaye utna dollar invest kar sakte hai, ya koi rok tok nahi hain.
To aapke hisab se aapko kitna dollar invest karna chahiye?

Victoryindia
2011-06-02, 05:59 PM
mere hisab se 200$ bahut jada hai forex trading start karnai k liye waise mainai apna acc 300$ se start kiya tha

I think 200$ is good to start forex trading but i have did with 300$ .

saurabh
2011-06-05, 11:33 AM
i think one should have account of 500-1000$ for forex trading to be for long time in forex market with low risk level

nilu
2011-06-05, 01:29 PM
i think one should have account of 500-1000$ for forex trading to be for long time in forex market with low risk level

sahi bat hai ham log ko toda jada paisa rahana chahiye account mei , leking pehali bar trading ke liye minimum $100 chahiye

s19
2011-06-06, 08:30 PM
main trading ke liye kam se kam 500$ invest krna chaugaa....but eska 40% hi main trading k liye use krugaa....

Anytime
2011-06-06, 08:45 PM
main trading ke liye kam se kam 500$ invest krna chaugaa....but eska 40% hi main trading k liye use krugaa....

You mean 40% in 1 position? we should not used more then 10% of our balance in 1 position to stay long in this market. If you will used 40% then just 2 straight loss and you will get big margin call.

nilu
2011-06-07, 06:22 AM
You mean 40% in 1 position? we should not used more then 10% of our balance in 1 position to stay long in this market. If you will used 40% then just 2 straight loss and you will get big margin call.

10% is also very risky one , I am planning for a management of 3% per trade so that i have some good chances even i loss some 10 trades, if we plan 10% per trade then account will become empty in 10 losses.

Anytime
2011-06-07, 12:48 PM
10% is also very risky one , I am planning for a management of 3% per trade so that i have some good chances even i loss some 10 trades, if we plan 10% per trade then account will become empty in 10 losses.

That will be good if you trade with just 3 % per position but i have saw many people who start with less % per position and then later getting bored and trade with big lot size and losing all the money. If you strict with your disciplined then you can stay long in this market.

nilu
2011-06-07, 05:36 PM
That will be good if you trade with just 3 % per position but i have saw many people who start with less % per position and then later getting bored and trade with big lot size and losing all the money. If you strict with your disciplined then you can stay long in this market.

Those people deal with some huge amount as capital then their risk is either 1%of capital on one trade or might be less than this, But for now i have small funds thats why to grow well i am using 3%.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-08, 09:17 AM
Initial stage pe kam se kam paisa forex me invest karna chahaiye..
Aapko sirf utna invest karna chahiye jitna agar aapka loss bhi ho jata h to aap afford kar sako..
maine starting me 100$ invest kiye the jo ki meri personal savings se the aur jinka loss hone pe mujhe babhut zada dukh bhi nahi hota.

rajuonline
2011-06-13, 01:06 AM
mera khayal se investment karna aapke iccha ke anusar hoga. par agar aap first time kar rahe ho to minimum 50$ se upor invest kare. ku ki agar kam valance ke sath forex karte ho to ek eisk lage rehta ha . aapke opposite agar market move kare to aapko paresani hogi kam balance par. isliye pehle accha khasa invest karo uske baad rading karo. its better to dont trade with only less then 50$.

soumen
2011-06-23, 01:10 PM
maine ek jagah para tha ki 25$ karnese behtar aap trade na kare. jab aap ke paas 50 ya 100$ ho jaye tab hi aap apna trading start kare. par agar aap ek cent account khol rahe ho to 25$ kafi he trade suru karne ke liye.

mayengbam
2011-06-30, 10:34 AM

It depends on ourselves, how much profit do i want to make daily/weekly/monthly also should be taken into account while determining the amount needed to invest in this business. And most important thing is to acquire a sound knowledge of the business before investing in it

blackprince4u
2011-06-30, 01:19 PM
Meray kheal me to jitna ap afford kar saktay ho utnay se start kar do account or agar ap achi trading kartay ho to phir ap ka balance barhta he jaye ga. Laikin agar ap k pas ziada paisay hain or invest kar saktay ho to jitna marzi karo us se ap ka profit bhi increase ho ga

shibilyt
2011-07-06, 06:42 AM
always invest big , because it's safe to aim at better amount when we have a good base. when we have a high amount in our account we can do trade much safer by decreasing the risk we shall take for making a profit . but if we have much lesser investment , then we will have to use high risk to get high profit.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-09, 01:58 AM
bhai mere hisab se aapko initial investemnt aapki presonal financial conditioon pe depend hoti hai..
agar aap small trader ho to aap 100$ se start kar sakte ho jisme se ap chote lot me trade kar sakte ho..
fir dheere dheere apna account balance bada ke bade lot khol sakte ho

anubhavsingh
2011-07-11, 09:01 AM
Nahi aisa zaruri nahi hai ki 500-1000$ hi invest karna chahaiye..
Aapki investment aapki personal financial condition pe depend hot iahi..
Agar apki savings kam hai to aap 100$ se account shuru kar sakte ho..lekin aap jitna bhi money depsoite karo, 1 baat haemsha yad rakhna ki woi sara money loose bhi ho sakta hai..
To you should deposit only that much money which you can afford to loose

s19
2011-07-11, 10:38 AM
haa bahai aap ne tik kahaa...500-1000$ se hi aap trading strat kr ye jaruri ni hai..aap 50$ or 100$ se bi apni forex trading start kr skate hai or low lot size me trading kr skte hai...
or haa agar aap apne saara deposit ni khona chahte to you should use Stop loss

mayengbam
2011-07-11, 03:10 PM
if a newbies wants to deposit some money in real account to learn forex trading, i would say $20 - $50 is quite good. And after having a sound knowledge of the system, he/she can start with a bigger investment of his/her choice.

shibilyt
2011-07-11, 06:48 PM
haa bahai aap ne tik kahaa...500-1000$ se hi aap trading strat kr ye jaruri ni hai..aap 50$ or 100$ se bi apni forex trading start kr skate hai or low lot size me trading kr skte hai...
or haa agar aap apne saara deposit ni khona chahte to you should use Stop loss

it's ok to use low investments but to get much better result from forex we would need much better investment . with a little investment we can't make much big trades.
and ofcourse i also suggest to use the stop loss always to keep your account alive.

arjun
2011-07-12, 04:50 PM
I think $ 100 is a reasonable figure for a beginner.
but it is more appropriate if we customize to your ability, do not push yourself.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-16, 10:23 AM
100$ new comer ke liye more then enough hai
new comer ko 10 cent per pip ka lot trade karna chahiye with tp and sl..
iske lite 100$ enough hai..dheere dheere apna account balance bada sakte hai

mayengbam
2011-07-19, 04:29 PM

And i would also like to add that while trading with a $100 account, use 0.01 lots size and never bigger than that. this will help in staying long and experiencing long in the market. And it will always be difficult for the newbies to stick to this 0.01 lot size but its vital for survival

soumen
2011-07-19, 05:00 PM
ha thik he. par hamesha .10 volume se nehi kabhi kabhi isse jyada ya isse kam bhi accha hoga. aur ha agar constant profit ho to aapke account bhi bar jayega aur aap aur bhi jyada volume pe trade kar sakte ho. aur ha us 100 $ ko sambhal karke trade karna chahiye.

james
2011-07-25, 09:32 PM
And i would also like to add that while trading with a $100 account, use 0.01 lots size and never bigger than that. this will help in staying long and experiencing long in the market. And it will always be difficult for the newbies to stick to this 0.01 lot size but its vital for survival
bro .01 lot size rakne se bahot kam earn karte hai and there is littet earning i had tried in demo account lot size .5 is much better i tried .01 but it was very difficult for me to earn.....

james
2011-07-25, 09:47 PM
Oh no my brother 0.5 is very high volume you should not exceed the volume of .05 if you have deposit of USD 100. You will not be able to loose few trades with usd 100 with volume of 0.5 .

so with a 100$ max lot size is .05 and wat if i have say around 500$

ghanchifarhan
2011-07-27, 12:29 PM
i think initial stage per 100$ to 150$ invest karna better rahega.
kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more. :respect:

ganguly
2011-07-31, 04:16 PM
mere hisab se 200$ bahut jada hai forex trading start karnai k liye waise mainai apna acc 300$ se start kiya tha

loserbynature
2011-07-31, 04:21 PM
kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more. :respect:

Bilkul theek, itna capital start may kafi hay par CENT account hona chahiay agar STANDARD account hova tu phir theek nahi hay. 1st understanding wali baat say may agree karta hoon because ham may say bohat say isi waja say loss kartay hain.

Victoryindia
2011-08-09, 07:11 PM
agar start karna hai to 100$ se par jab aap experiecne ho jaaye to 1000$ invest karna chahiye aur 5% apne balance se hisab se position open karna chahiye

anubhavsingh
2011-08-11, 11:07 AM
If you have USD 500 account balance you should risk only 2% or 2.5% of your account balance in a trade. So what is 2% of 500 $ that is 10$. Now you have only 10 dollar to risk in a trade. If you place stop loss at 10 pips distance you can trade 0.1 lot and if you want to place stop loss at 20 pips you can trade the volume of 0.05 and so on...........

aapki ye calculation mujhe thik nahi lagi bhai
aapko jitna bhi amount ruisjk pe rakhan hai ye aapke personal analysis pe depend karta hai ki aap 1 time me kitne lot trade karoge
agar aap 1 hi lot me trade karoge to risk pe rakha hua paisa zada ho sakta hai lekin agar ek sath kayi trade karoge to ye margin kam hona chahiye

$dollar$
2011-08-14, 07:50 PM
maine 100$ ka plan kiya hai..
100$ sufficient hai or me low lot size me trade kruga...es se mc ka dar nahi rahegaa..

rakesh
2011-08-14, 08:44 PM
it totally depend upon a few factor
you can ask yourself the following question

what is your skill level have you practiced on a demo account if yes are you confident with your skills and tools
how much you are willing to loose

carimas888
2011-08-15, 11:24 AM
i just invest about usd100 for this month and i hope i this account can survive for long term..it makes me tired before this because i'm always deposit until i have no money to support my life.

$dollar$
2011-08-15, 08:24 PM
i just invest about usd100 for this month and i hope i this account can survive for long term..it makes me tired before this because i'm always deposit until i have no money to support my life.

i think 100$ is enough for starting forex traading but we should not cross our money management rules and should trade with low lot size. i am also going for 100$ invest next month.

cumil
2011-08-15, 09:14 PM

it sound so sad your deposit make you haven't maney to support your life, you have to learn much of mistakes you make, do not get money $ 100 loss because you repeat the mistakes, if you want survive from this business you must be notice about MM, dont open big size lot and always use SL

Ronak
2011-08-15, 09:53 PM
i am newbie..i didnt opened real account..still practicing with the demo..after reading all reply of expert..i think we should start with the 100 $ and make low volume transaction .so we can make profit into less amount..it helps to make experience..

sagar
2011-08-15, 09:59 PM
for just $ 100 I do not make a deposit, I waited for the next month and want to trade with a bonus post, I want to take lessons with a real account

siddesh
2011-08-18, 12:01 AM
my first deposit was 50 usd at fxcm ! it was very easy to deposit and to bank the money , all on debit card!

realfun07
2011-08-20, 08:55 PM
As there is no limit in Forex trading and one can start with any amount in this trade.Although with my past experience I think that a trader can start anywhere between 300 $ - 500 $ investments and start trading.

Ronak
2011-08-20, 09:42 PM
newbie ko forex trading start karne ke liye bahot jyada capital use nahi karni chahiye kyonki uska trading experience bahot kam hota hai so newbie ko uske knowledge ke hisaab se choose karna chahiye..i think we shudd start with 100$..as it is not too low and not too big

diesel1984
2011-08-21, 10:59 AM
Capital needed to start a forex business is currently very small. Enough with the $ 5 you can do forex business...
Many forex brokers that provide micro-businesses account for a beginner in forex. But if you are expecting earnings of 10 million with a capital of $ 5 per month do not expect to be achieved within 1-4 months. For the novice trader it would be more wise if we set a target revenue per
months 20% of our capital.

peteonthenet
2011-08-21, 11:23 AM
Startup capital for forex trading should be based on your Trading Plan. Risk/Reward ratio that your trading logic can work comfortably. And ultimately whats more important is that the returns you would draw out of your system if it would add any value to your life.

Also another point to keep in mind is the broker, leverage they offer and the minimum lot sizes. All these factors should favor your trading system so that it functions smoothly without compromising.

I hope this helps.

Ganesh
2011-08-21, 10:12 PM
i will say initially 100$ is a suitable capital to start forex with, and also you should use low volume lot size to be on a slow and positive start with it, even i has started this way and m pretty satisfied with my start

Ronak
2011-08-22, 03:44 PM
100$ is best for who is starting forex first time in life..coz its really less amount and also for newbies who dont know about real trading after trading in demo

waheedpcc
2011-08-23, 05:24 PM
forex is flunctuating market,before starting the trade in it you need to be well oriented and educated on its bases,and from there you are the one to decide how much to invest because every one know his secrecy educationally and financially.after that if you wish you can ask for advise from based educated.goodluck.right
Forex mein ager fluctutaion nehe hogi to hum profi kaise leen ge bahi, hain ager result mean profit orientend hoon geint to ye better rahe ga kuin k hum profit maker tarder hain or us k leye aik he xxheeze honi chahaye hard work right.
But as you said above education financially i don`t understand that, will you give me an explanation?

sanjeev
2011-08-26, 01:38 PM

realfun07
2011-08-26, 06:36 PM

I completely agree with you that 2 straight trades and he gets Margin call.Also as a newbie it is a big risk to trade with 40% investment in one trade.I hope he does not trade without risk management and at least puts Stop Loss to all his trades if not Take profit.

imbest
2011-08-26, 11:46 PM
There is no problem in going with even 50% in one trade if your account balance is 20 or 30. You can get more than this using mt5 forums. The point is about profit in case of win. You should find a clear trend to make the most out of it.

nsawork
2011-08-27, 11:07 PM
bhai mere hisab se aapko initial investemnt aapki presonal financial conditioon pe depend hoti hai..
agar aap small trader ho to aap 100$ se start kar sakte ho jisme se ap chote lot me trade kar sakte ho..

We can start wit ha small amount of capital and then we can increase as and when required.

In the starting a $20 would be enough and then the main thins is that we have to make good as well as consistent profits from them. In the event of the loss we can also refund the account and thus start the trading again.

imbest
2011-08-28, 12:54 AM
It is a good option to start with $20 and go with some high lot size so that the profit can be generated quick. We should bother much about loss because if we lose , it will be $20 but in case of profit it can be $50 or more.

mbiut
2011-08-28, 01:22 AM
It is a good option to start with $20 and go with some high lot size so that the profit can be generated quick. We should bother much about loss because if we lose , it will be $20 but in case of profit it can be $50 or more.
I think it applies in the forex business law high risk high return so you should also think about the risk of using a large lot. should gain a little but consistent.
good luck :peace:

swallow2000
2011-08-28, 09:41 AM
But i think initial investment should not less than 1000$ because i have seen a big hurdle in the way of profit is less investment. May be you agree with me or not but it is the fact

You are right but before investing this amount you should have lot of practice on demo account or you got some good trading from an experience trader then invest more to earn easily

Jazpa
2011-08-28, 10:53 AM

I agree with you. $200 will be more than enough to make perfect start in forex. We can invest less than this too but I think to be able to make significant amount of profits, we need to invest pretty good capital. Our investment will determine how much we will earn in forex.

imbest
2011-08-28, 10:30 PM
I agree with you. $200 will be more than enough to make perfect start in forex. We can invest less than this too but I think to be able to make significant amount of profits, we need to invest pretty good capital. Our investment will determine how much we will earn in forex.

Even a $100 will make things good if you will trade with discipline and planning. You TP and SL should be well defined. This amount is more than emough for newbies as they will be using minimum lot size but this is also good amount if you want to trade with 0.10 lot size in insta.

100c
2011-08-29, 01:52 PM
i think if you are planning to invest 100$ as newbie then i think the best lot size is 0.05, not more than this because newbie need more time to stay in market

I agree with your advice this is the best lot size for newbies because they must stay longer in the forex. My advice is for experience trader he must start with not less than 500$.

imbest
2011-08-29, 02:17 PM
I agree with your advice this is the best lot size for newbies because they must stay longer in the forex. My advice is for experience trader he must start with not less than 500$.

Well if you are experience enough you can generate profit with $100 also. It is another thing that you will be having more profit if start with $500. For newbies it is not a matter of investing but a matter of learning first and then coming to real trading.

rubigul
2011-08-29, 03:37 PM
in my opinion , we must invest 100$ not more then this for trading, it's our capital and we want to increased this capital so never be greedy and don't fear for best trading in forex trading always be confident.

sachin
2011-09-02, 01:26 PM
Of in my humble opinion that you should start to an amount not large, at the same time is not small should be in the range between $ 50 to $ 200 and you should take any decision only after making sure of it so much for your money quickly Atkhosr

akshayfuriya
2011-09-03, 04:20 PM
For me, 1000usd is trade is good for us to produce good pendapan. But, we need to keep money management so as not to loss all of us.

netra
2011-09-03, 06:04 PM
For me, 1000usd is trade is good for us to produce good pendapan. But, we need to keep money management so as not to loss all of us.

very large for me friend..
i dont have $1000, i still coumpond my money..
I have a desire to start trading with $ 1000, this course will make me happy ..
and the impact will be very positive for the psychology

anubhavsingh
2011-09-04, 01:28 AM
better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it

har trader ko yahi suggest kiya jata hai ki demo account me ache se trading karne ke bad real account me entry leni chahiye
aur real account me entry lene ke bad chote se hcota account se startk arni chahiye taki trading skills ko samjh sake aur fir time ke sath account me paisa deposite karna chahaiye

ishvara
2011-09-04, 01:40 AM
5 - 10% risk per trade is a very good idea for us to trade with as part of MM policy that we are applying. I prefer 5%, it elongates the life span of my trading. Many traders are in loss just because they are taking too much risks in their trading.

rajesh
2011-09-04, 09:03 PM
I usually using several accounts in insta, first time with small capital to trade first time usually in technically and fundamentally trading, second moderate big capital for hedging my small account. Third big capital to hedging all of my accounts before.

s19
2011-09-06, 07:21 PM
forex trading krne k liye 100$ enough hai..but also consider lot size just opne low lot size...

ennie
2011-09-07, 01:59 PM
i think with amount 200$ also is good to trader start the trade. using the small lot for start the trade, so the capital can hold the margin.

realfun07
2011-09-07, 07:48 PM
Mary khayal main 10% ya 5% risk bohot ziada hay aap ko 2.5 or 3% say ziada risk naheen lena chahiye. Esa karny say aap aur bhi safe position main raho gay.

I think everybody has deviated here from the topic as thread is about how many Dollars one should invest and not what % of their total investment should be used in one trade.According to me one can start from anywhere between $ 300 - $ 500.

Ronak
2011-09-07, 07:59 PM
forex trading krne k liye 100$ enough hai..but also consider lot size just opne low lot size...

yeah....true..if u taking risk with big lot though u have little amount than u could loss....if market go against u then u will suffer huge loss..so always willing to trade in small lot...

chirayu
2011-09-08, 08:55 PM

gosians
2011-09-09, 01:08 AM
Mery khyal sy ye trader khud pe depend krta hy k wo kitna loss bear kr skta hy agr tu wo $10 ka loss bear kr skta hy tb sirf $10 he invest krny chahye aur agr wo $100 ka loss bear kr skta hy tb wo $100 b invest kr skta hy no problem.

Ronak
2011-09-09, 01:58 PM
mere khyaal se 100$ enough hai newbie ke liye ..kyun ki ye little aamount hai so ismein jyada risk nahi hai so usse we newbie apni startegy test kar sakte hai aur jyada se jyada learn kar sakte hai

s19
2011-09-09, 06:24 PM
mere khyaal se 100$ enough hai newbie ke liye ..kyun ki ye little aamount hai so ismein jyada risk nahi hai so usse we newbie apni startegy test kar sakte hai aur jyada se jyada learn kar sakte hai

sorry friend i am not agree with you..i agree that 100$ in enough for starting forex trading. but in real account do not test our strategy because its only one way to lost of money. if you want to test your strategy then go for demo account. if that strategy success then we try with real account.

dario10099
2011-09-09, 06:24 PM
in forex trading before you invest and trading in real . you must learn about trading and improve your experience for better trading in real tradinbg, when you ready for real trading then invest small capital and gain real trading experience.

blackprince4u
2011-09-09, 08:52 PM
sorry friend i am not agree with you..i agree that 100$ in enough for starting forex trading. but in real account do not test our strategy because its only one way to lost of money. if you want to test your strategy then go for demo account. if that strategy success then we try with real account.

Well never mind I don't agree because for testing purpose there are demo account so no need to invest even 100$.We can use demo accounts to test our skills and after that we realize that we can survive on real than we should deposit in our real account.

Ronak
2011-09-09, 10:16 PM
Well never mind I don't agree because for testing purpose there are demo account so no need to invest even 100$.We can use demo accounts to test our skills and after that we realize that we can survive on real than we should deposit in our real account.

demo account there for practice purpose only but it has lack of emotions so cents account is better than demo..as it needs less amount and it involves less risk

s19
2011-09-10, 09:54 AM

friend never mind but first read my reply.."i agree that 100$ is enough for starting forex trading. but in real account do not test our strategy because its only one way to lost of money. if you want to test your strategy then go for demo account. if that strategy success then we try with real account" my reply and your reply meaning are same...i said 100$ enough for trading but if you want to test any strategy then go for demo account.
if we trade in demo account there is no loss our real money.

dario10099
2011-09-10, 01:17 PM
it's not true calculation of capital that how can invest but importance thing is that how you plan your strategy to trade in real account and which currency pair you choose for trading as well as the money management how you control this, and how you can control your greed and fear that are the importance thing in trading.learn it carefully then trade my friends.

realfun07
2011-09-10, 07:23 PM

I agree that in the beginning this amount is good enough for the newbie and once he achieves regular profits from trading then he can ncrease his investments from $ 300 - $ 500 and then trade and then he can make more money by using the leverage.

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:45 PM

eclips
2011-09-13, 01:16 AM
sahi bat hai ham log ko toda jada paisa rahana chahiye account mei , leking pehali bar trading ke liye minimum $100 chahiye

i think 50$ hone chahe q k hume abi sikna ha han jab hum is lieq ho je k hum azda profit kar sakte han tb 500 b kam ha
hume profit zada kana ha loss ni hona is kie 50 se kam chhalen

rajesh
2011-09-13, 01:29 PM
First time I invest in forex around 2003, just $300, using broker with 13 pips spread daily profit around USD 10- 15, so I got around $200 in a month, profit taking only 10- 15 pips enough. But after I used MT4, I invest only $50 enough.

sunil
2011-09-13, 02:48 PM
orex is flunctuating market,before starting the trade in it you need to be well oriented and educated on its bases,and from there you are the one to decide how much to invest because every one know his secrecy educationally and financially.after that if you wish you can ask for advise from based educated.goodluck.right

shahzad0able
2011-09-13, 06:06 PM
Start may to hamay kam say kam say hi kerna cheay, ye naho kay hum ziada invest ker dain or jab loss ho jaey to phir masla ban jaey, baray say bara tarder bhi apna sara account balance kabhi bhi aik trade per nae lagata. iss liay newbie ko bhi kam say kam say start kerna chaeay.

Ronak
2011-09-13, 07:51 PM
i think 50$ hone chahe q k hume abi sikna ha han jab hum is lieq ho je k hum azda profit kar sakte han tb 500 b kam ha
hume profit zada kana ha loss ni hona is kie 50 se kam chhalen

yeah,,,that will be better for the who is newbie..50$ to 100$ is reasonable for newbies..good for who want to learn forex and want to get experience of real trading...

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 12:12 AM
better to start with small amount in insta cent acct. at least we can experience in the real forex trading. if we can triple up the margin then we can open standard acct and put more money in it

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:03 PM

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:01 PM

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:05 PM
There is no problem in going with even 50% in one trade if your account balance is 20 or 30. You can get more than this using mt5 forums. The point is about profit in case of win. You should find a clear trend to make the most out of it.

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:14 PM
Well if you are experience enough you can generate profit with $100 also. It is another thing that you will be having more profit if start with $500. For newbies it is not a matter of investing but a matter of learning first and then coming to real trading.

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:19 PM
Even a $100 will make things good if you will trade with discipline and planning. You TP and SL should be well defined. This amount is more than emough for newbies as they will be using minimum lot size but this is also good amount if you want to trade with 0.10 lot size in insta.

ketan
2011-09-17, 05:03 PM
As there is no limit in Forex trading and one can start with any amount in this trade.Although with my past experience I think that a trader can start anywhere between 300 $ - 500 $ investments and start trading.

s19
2011-09-17, 05:34 PM
everyone make invest accourding to their capicity. forex trading to ham 10$ se bi start kr sakte hai...or maximum amount ki to koi limit nahi hai..but hamara investment itna hona chahiye ki uska hamari personal life par koi effect na pade.
for newbie 100$ is enough but always trade under rules without greed

ketan
2011-09-17, 06:57 PM

I completely agree with you that 2 straight trades and he gets Margin call.Also as a newbie it is a big risk to trade with 40% investment in one trade.I hope he does not trade without risk management and at least puts Stop Loss to all his trades if not Take profit.

ketan
2011-09-17, 07:36 PM
yeah....true..if u taking risk with big lot though u have little amount than u could loss....if market go against u then u will suffer huge loss..so always willing to trade in small lot...

I think everybody has deviated here from the topic as thread is about how many Dollars one should invest and not what % of their total investment should be used in one trade.According to me one can start from anywhere between $ 300 - $ 500.

Ronak
2011-09-17, 10:23 PM
i thnk trader should invest according to their level...if u r quite newbie and stil has less knowledge and want to get exeperience of real trading then u shud make cents account...its needs 50-100$ invest..and its hs less risk

james
2011-09-17, 11:00 PM
i thnk trader should invest according to their level...if u r quite newbie and stil has less knowledge and want to get exeperience of real trading then u shud make cents account...its needs 50-100$ invest..and its hs less risk

bro wouldnt it be better for him if he trades in demo account 1st then he can start in standard account with the bonus what he gets ...wouldnt that be a nice option?

vikas
2011-09-17, 11:05 PM
i think i need $100 to invest in forex, its suitable for me. the capital could be earned in one month by posting in this forum, so i don't need to invest my real money. and earn $100 real money in second month is my goal.

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:41 PM
100$ is best for who is starting forex first time in life..coz its really less amount and also for newbies who dont know about real trading after trading in demo

i will say initially 100$ is a suitable capital to start forex with, and also you should use low volume lot size to be on a slow and positive start with it, even i has started this way and m pretty satisfied with my start

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:52 PM
We can start wit ha small amount of capital and then we can increase as and when required.

In the starting a $20 would be enough and then the main thins is that we have to make good as well as consistent profits from them. In the event of the loss we can also refund the account and thus start the trading again.

ali1011
2011-09-19, 05:57 PM

Mery hisab sy is me jitny b hon kam hen ku k agar ap experiance rakhty hen to ap maneg kr sakty hen agar nhi to phir hjitny b ho jain kam hen expeiance lazmi hona cahiye. Or start kam investment sy he lena chaiye.

rajesh
2011-09-20, 06:51 PM
Forex mein ager fluctutaion nehe hogi to hum profi kaise leen ge bahi, hain ager result mean profit orientend hoon geint to ye better rahe ga kuin k hum profit maker tarder hain or us k leye aik he xxheeze honi chahaye hard work right.
But as you said above education financially i don`t understand that, will you give me an explanation?

shahzad0able
2011-09-20, 09:29 PM
Mery hisab sy is me jitny b hon kam hen ku k agar ap experiance rakhty hen to ap maneg kr sakty hen agar nhi to phir hjitny b ho jain kam hen expeiance lazmi hona cahiye. Or start kam investment sy he lena chaiye.

bari zabardast baat ki hay yaar aap nay. agr aap ko forex trading per maharat hay to phir to aap kam say bhi start ker kay ziada profit bana saktay hain. or agr nae to ziada say ziada ko bhi lost ker saktay hain. laykin phir bhe mera khyaal ye hay kay aap ko kam say kam 100$ to invest kerna cheay. ye aik decent amount hogi start kernay kay liay.

gosians
2011-09-20, 11:34 PM

I think $500 is big amount. A newbie should not take risk of $500 he can invest $100 and can make good amount of profit but if he can bear the loss of $500 then he can invest but newbie should not take high risk at the start.

hiren
2011-10-04, 12:43 PM
in forex trading before you invest and trading in real . you must learn about trading and improve your experience for better trading in real tradinbg, when you ready for real trading then invest small capital and gain real trading experience.

hiren
2011-10-04, 12:53 PM
it's not true calculation of capital that how can invest but importance thing is that how you plan your strategy to trade in real account and which currency pair you choose for trading as well as the money management how you control this, and how you can control your greed and fear that are the importance thing in trading.learn it carefully then trade my friends.

anubhavsingh
2011-10-05, 09:44 AM

forex me dheere dheere karke ionvestment karni chahiye
ek sath sara paisa laga ke tarding nahi karni chahiye
aapke pas jitna free paisah o sirf utna hi lagate rehna chahaiye time ke sath..aur sath hi sath profit bhi nikalte rehna chahiye

hiren
2011-10-05, 01:35 PM
kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:49 PM
Of in my humble opinion that you should start to an amount not large, at the same time is not small should be in the range between $ 50 to $ 200 and you should take any decision only after making sure of it so much for your money quickly Atkhosr

in my opinion , we must invest 100$ not more then this for trading, it's our capital and we want to increased this capital so never be greedy and don't fear for best trading in forex trading always be confident.

kamla
2011-10-07, 01:42 PM
Start may to hamay kam say kam say hi kerna cheay, ye naho kay hum ziada invest ker dain or jab loss ho jaey to phir masla ban jaey, baray say bara tarder bhi apna sara account balance kabhi bhi aik trade per nae lagata. iss liay newbie ko bhi kam say kam say start kerna chaeay.

kamla
2011-10-07, 11:10 PM
bari zabardast baat ki hay yaar aap nay. agr aap ko forex trading per maharat hay to phir to aap kam say bhi start ker kay ziada profit bana saktay hain. or agr nae to ziada say ziada ko bhi lost ker saktay hain. laykin phir bhe mera khyaal ye hay kay aap ko kam say kam 100$ to invest kerna cheay. ye aik decent amount hogi start kernay kay liay.

patil
2011-10-08, 12:58 PM
मुझे लगता है कि $ 100 एक शुरुआत के लिए एक उचित आंकड़ा है.
लेकिन यह अधिक उपयुक्त है अगर हम अपनी क्षमता को अनुकूलित करने के लिए, अपने आप को धक्का नहीं है.

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:45 PM

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:55 PM

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:56 PM
Those people deal with some huge amount as capital then their risk is either 1%of capital on one trade or might be less than this, But for now i have small funds thats why to grow well i am using 3%.

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 11:30 AM
It is always better to invest the small amount and trade on it with small leverage and volume and make profit from that and compound half of the profit so that you can earn more from your balance later. So always keep the graph of your earning increasing.

kakagi
2011-10-09, 12:04 PM
hum jitna chaye utna dollar invest kar sakte hai, ya koi rok tok nahi hain.

mere khiyal se to 100 usd se start kana chiye kioun k ye itni eaqam nahi ha har koi jo traiding ka shuq rakhta ha woh aasani se 100 $ invest kar sakta ha wese ek bat ha jitne jiyada app invest karo ge utna ziyzdz app kamao ge
in second word " jitna gurr utna mithaa"

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:39 PM
ha thik he. par hamesha .10 volume se nehi kabhi kabhi isse jyada ya isse kam bhi accha hoga. aur ha agar constant profit ho to aapke account bhi bar jayega aur aap aur bhi jyada volume pe trade kar sakte ho. aur ha us 100 $ ko sambhal karke trade karna chahiye.

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:36 PM

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:48 PM
bro .01 lot size rakne se bahot kam earn karte hai and there is littet earning i had tried in demo account lot size .5 is much better i tried .01 but it was very difficult for me to earn.....

hetal
2011-10-18, 01:33 PM
bro wouldnt it be better for him if he trades in demo account 1st then he can start in standard account with the bonus what he gets ...wouldnt that be a nice option?

popatji
2011-10-18, 07:42 PM
5 - 10% risk per trade is a very good idea for us to trade with as part of MM policy that we are applying. I prefer 5%, it elongates the life span of my trading. Many traders are in loss just because they are taking too much risks in their trading.

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:59 PM
You are right but before investing this amount you should have lot of practice on demo account or you got some good trading from an experience trader then invest more to earn easily

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:58 PM
i think you should invest 300$ so that you trade freely. if you are trading with gold then you will have to invest this amount to earn profit

popatji
2011-10-24, 12:46 PM
I think generally one needs a large amount of cash in order to be able to make a living in forex. A newbie can open a domicilliary account with 200 dollars or maybe more for starters and later they can increase it to upto $1500 or $2000 , to be able to make more profit. I think the more money you have in forex determines how big your profits will be. i think im right.

speedy
2011-10-24, 08:23 PM
I think we can start our real trading with minimum of $100 in a cent account. In cent account it is a good amount to start but if we have a standard account then we should have at least $300. We should avoid trading of gold in early stages of our trading life because gold is the most risky metal in the forex.

bhanu
2011-10-24, 11:05 PM

dmambi
2011-10-25, 12:57 PM
For a beginner starting trading with around $50 in cents account is a nice start.
And for a professional trader trading with around$1000 is good i feel. But once we have good trading strategy we can invest more and reap the benefit.

popatji
2011-10-25, 01:43 PM
mera khayal se investment karna aapke iccha ke anusar hoga. par agar aap first time kar rahe ho to minimum 50$ se upor invest kare. ku ki agar kam valance ke sath forex karte ho to ek eisk lage rehta ha . aapke opposite agar market move kare to aapko paresani hogi kam balance par. isliye pehle accha khasa invest karo uske baad rading karo. its better to dont trade with only less then 50$.

realfun07
2011-10-25, 07:26 PM
i think you should invest 300$ so that you trade freely. if you are trading with gold then you will have to invest this amount to earn profit

Any amount between 300 $ - 500 $ is a good amount to invest to trade in currency pairs whereas gold requires more investment and is more risky.

narendra
2011-10-27, 11:58 PM
Meray kheal me to jitna ap afford kar saktay ho utnay se start kar do account or agar ap achi trading kartay ho to phir ap ka balance barhta he jaye ga. Laikin agar ap k pas ziada paisay hain or invest kar saktay ho to jitna marzi karo us se ap ka profit bhi increase ho ga

aryan
2011-10-29, 10:31 PM

narendra
2011-10-31, 01:17 PM

narendra
2011-10-31, 01:33 PM

dmambi
2011-11-01, 07:33 AM

But somethings you need to learn only in Real account trading with real money invested. You can not lean all the things in Demo account. If you think you only start when you are 100% perfect in demo account and then you can never trade the real Forex market. This market is ever changing and needs continous learning.

shibilyt
2011-11-03, 08:30 PM
But somethings you need to learn only in Real account trading with real money invested. You can not lean all the things in Demo account. If you think you only start when you are 100% perfect in demo account and then you can never trade the real Forex market. This market is ever changing and needs continous learning.

what you said is a definite fact we should admit . demo trading is nothing but virtual and in Forex investing really matters because we need money to earn from trding and it has to be a good amount to earn much from Forex without high risk

amit
2011-11-05, 12:32 PM
Mery khyal sy ye trader khud pe depend krta hy k wo kitna loss bear kr skta hy agr tu wo $10 ka loss bear kr skta hy tb sirf $10 he invest krny chahye aur agr wo $100 ka loss bear kr skta hy tb wo $100 b invest kr skta hy no problem.

jai
2011-11-06, 12:58 PM
I think $500 is big amount. A newbie should not take risk of $500 he can invest $100 and can make good amount of profit but if he can bear the loss of $500 then he can invest but newbie should not take high risk at the start.

amit
2011-11-07, 11:34 PM
it sound so sad your deposit make you haven't maney to support your life, you have to learn much of mistakes you make, do not get money $ 100 loss because you repeat the mistakes, if you want survive from this business you must be notice about MM, dont open big size lot and always use SL

akshayfuriya
2011-11-11, 07:47 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-11-11, 08:12 PM

krishan
2011-11-11, 11:06 PM
यह हमेशा बेहतर करने के लिए छोटे से लाभ उठाने और मात्रा के साथ उस पर छोटी राशि और व्यापार और निवेश कि और लाभ का यौगिक आधा से लाभ बनाने इतनी है कि आप अपनी शेष राशि से अधिक बाद में कमा सकते हैं. तो हमेशा अपनी कमाई का ग्राफ बढ़ाने रहते हैं.

krishan
2011-11-13, 03:04 PM
मैं कहेंगे 100 शुरू $ एक उपयुक्त पूंजी के साथ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरू, और भी आप कम मात्रा बहुत आकार का उपयोग करने के लिए इसके साथ एक धीमी और सकारात्मक शुरू करने पर होना चाहिए है, मैं भी इस तरह से और मेरी शुरुआत के साथ बहुत संतुष्ट मीटर शुरू कर दिया है

jai
2011-11-13, 08:15 PM

jai
2011-11-13, 08:19 PM

realfun07
2011-11-13, 08:30 PM

Trading with small accounts is a very good thing to do for the traders as if they do not trade with stop loss the amount they will loose will be limited and incase the amount grows they can grow the same money into a bigger amount and then withdraw later.

akshayfuriya
2011-11-17, 05:32 PM

aafx100
2011-11-17, 06:18 PM
In my thinking it is better to start forex trading with the minimum investment level, because if you are a newly inducted trader loss can be beared easily and if get profit that will courageous for the trader.

aryan
2011-11-18, 09:12 PM

chirayu
2011-11-19, 11:53 AM
maine 100$ ka plan kiya hai..
100$ sufficient hai or me low lot size me trade kruga...es se mc ka dar nahi rahegaa..

chirayu
2011-11-19, 11:54 AM
i think 100$ is enough for starting forex traading but we should not cross our money management rules and should trade with low lot size. i am also going for 100$ invest next month.

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:40 PM

weekager
2011-11-19, 11:52 PM

mere mutabiq to app ko es main 100 usd invest karne chiye jo k sab k liye afford able ha es se app acha start le saktey ho or kafi profit kama saktey ho

aryan
2011-11-20, 06:34 PM

fatsar3003
2011-11-20, 08:22 PM
ways invest big , because it's safe to aim at better amount when we have a good base. when we have a high amount in our account we can do trade much safer by decreasing the risk we shall take for making a profit . but if we have much lesser investment , then we will have to use high risk to get high profit.

Anand
2011-11-22, 02:07 PM
mere hisab se aapko 100$ se 300$ forex me invest karna jyada thik hoga.Lekin aapka profit se pahle loss kitna hoga wo pahele tay kar lena jaruri hai.3% se 5% loss ya profit karna jyada thik rahega.

aryan
2011-11-22, 05:22 PM
Capital needed to start a forex business is currently very small. Enough with the $ 5 you can do forex business...
Many forex brokers that provide micro-businesses account for a beginner in forex. But if you are expecting earnings of 10 million with a capital of $ 5 per month do not expect to be achieved within 1-4 months. For the novice trader it would be more wise if we set a target revenue per
months 20% of our capital.

yogesh
2011-11-22, 06:20 PM
Mere vichar se forex trading me thoda hi invest karna chahiye, forex trading risky vyavasay hai aur isme kabhi bhi hani ka khatra ho sakta hai, isliye utna hi nivesh karen jitna kho jaane par jiwan dushwar na ho jaye. Yeh thoda kitna ho vyaki vyakti par nirbhar kar sakta hai kisi vyakti ke liye 100$ bhi jyada ho sakte hai doosre ke liye 10000$ bhi kam.

tibasingh
2011-11-22, 07:29 PM
yahan to app ko jitna profit kamana ho utna he invest karo ager ziyada profit chatey ho to phr ziyada inves karo or ager app ko thorra profit chatey ho yeni k itna risk nahi lena chatey to phr app yahan kam invest karo

akheebm
2011-11-22, 07:32 PM
atleast hame kam se kam 500 usd inveskarna chahiye to earn consistent earning kyu ki forex bahut risky hai mereliye islia a capital thoda bada hoto atleast 10 to 20% earning to very hardly kar sakta hai.

hiren
2011-11-23, 01:45 AM

hiren
2011-11-23, 01:52 AM
mere khyaal se 100$ enough hai newbie ke liye ..kyun ki ye little aamount hai so ismein jyada risk nahi hai so usse we newbie apni startegy test kar sakte hai aur jyada se jyada learn kar sakte ha

hiren
2011-11-23, 02:08 AM
demo account there for practice purpose only but it has lack of emotions so cents account is better than demo..as it needs less amount and it involves less risk

alvabra2010
2011-11-23, 08:06 AM
It all depends on what are expecting from your investment in the forex market. If your expecting something big in your returns, then you need to invest big and if your expecting something small, then you can begin with a small capital. I would always suggest to begin forex trading with $ 1000, that is after you have traded in the demo account for a while. If not $ 1000, atleast $ 100 if your planning for small growth.

dmambi
2011-11-23, 04:52 PM
I feel investing around $1000 in my trading account , and currently i am half way to that target. Hope in the coming month i will be able to make it $1000 and start reaping the benefits of that amount.

kamla
2011-11-23, 11:22 PM
yeah,,,that will be better for the who is newbie..50$ to 100$ is reasonable for newbies..good for who want to learn forex and want to get experience of real trading...

nikhil
2011-11-24, 12:28 AM

realfun07
2011-11-24, 02:52 PM

Yes for newbies it is always better to start with less capital as chances of loosing are more initially.I think 50 $ - 100 $ is a right amount and once the performance is good the investment can always be increased.

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:22 AM

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:35 AM
I agree that in the beginning this amount is good enough for the newbie and once he achieves regular profits from trading then he can ncrease his investments from $ 300 - $ 500 and then trade and then he can make more money by using the leverage.

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:49 PM

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:54 PM

lovereurusd
2011-11-25, 03:45 PM

appp ko jitna experince ho or apne pe jitna aetbar ho utna he forex rading main invest karna chiye app ko kam ya ziyada app k liye dono nuqsan deh ho ga

kamla
2011-11-27, 01:29 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 01:56 PM
bari zabardast baat ki hay yaar aap nay. agr aap ko forex trading per maharat hay to phir to aap kam say bhi start ker kay ziada profit bana saktay hain. or agr nae to ziada say ziada ko bhi lost ker saktay hain. laykin phir bhe mera khyaal ye hay kay aap ko kam say kam 100$ to invest kerna cheay. ye aik decent amount hogi start kernay kay lia

nikhil
2011-11-29, 11:25 PM

nikhil
2011-11-29, 11:52 PM

anitagala124
2011-12-08, 09:31 PM
Bilkul theek, itna capital start may kafi hay par CENT account hona chahiay agar STANDARD account hova tu phir theek nahi hay. 1st understanding wali baat say may agree karta hoon because ham may say bohat say isi waja say loss kartay hain.

s19
2011-12-09, 10:51 PM
and may i know ? how had u invested mone in forex ?
means k aapne forex k liye paise kaise arrange kiye?
friend there are many way for investing money in forex..
you can use your own money also and you can also use the bouns for trading that you got here by positng..
i start my forex trading with the help of bonus amount.

lovefx
2011-12-09, 11:01 PM
I think one thousand us$ is a very decent amount to start with. Then gradually we can increase our investment by depending on our trading experience and trading result . WE may wait for a while before bigger investment .

sameerjazba
2011-12-10, 12:48 AM

mera jawab ha 100 usd app es main invest karo or phr .10 lot size rakh k profit kamatey jao or kisi had tak hedging strategy use karo woh app ko kafi faida de gi par ek he pair par tawaja do or phr ziyada order bhi play na karo

aafx100
2011-12-10, 04:57 PM
Forex mein itna hi invest karna chahyey jitna aap aasani se kar sakty hain. agar Loss ho to aap ho bardasht kar sako. Kahin aisa na ho k Loss honey par aap ko heart attack hi ho jay.

s19
2011-12-10, 05:16 PM
Forex mein itna hi invest karna chahyey jitna aap aasani se kar sakty hain. agar Loss ho to aap ho bardasht kar sako. Kahin aisa na ho k Loss honey par aap ko heart attack hi ho jay.
you are right...
forex me hame utna hi invest krna chahiye jitna ki ham loss ko sah sakte hai..
but if this come about newbie then he should invest minimum like 100$ and start trading with low risk. if they are able to make a good profit then they can made a big invest.

Garry
2011-12-10, 10:07 PM
well bros ,
i m just going to start over
i m going to invest 200$ in forex . i think it will be good to invest 3% per trade . if i loss , i will be able to to repair my loss . What are ur opinions brothers ?

hetal
2011-12-11, 02:05 PM
मुझे लगता है कि अगर हम $ 1000 निवेश और हम अधिक से अधिक 9 महीने का अनुभव है, तो यह हमारे लिए बेहतर है और यह भी उचित मात्रा में है. यदि आप नौसिखिया हैं तो तुम्हारा सबसे अच्छा विकल्प के लिए $ 100 के साथ, लेकिन प्रतिशत खाते में एक खाता खोलने और फिर धीरे धीरे और stready जाओ है

anchitkole
2011-12-12, 01:29 PM

chintan
2011-12-14, 06:40 PM

realfun07
2011-12-14, 06:48 PM

I think 100 $ is a good amount to invest and still you can grow your account slowly by making some regular profits and trading in small lot sizes by minimizing your risks.

anubhavsingh
2011-12-15, 02:33 PM

100$ bahut hai starting me invest karne ke liye agar aap ek dum new trader hai
100$ se aap 10 cent per pip ka trade kar sakte hai lekin isme bhi aapko sl aur tp ka khayal rakhna apdega
fir jaise jaise apme confedence aata jaye aap aur zada invest kar saket ahi...forex me jitna zada invest karenge utna bada lot trade kar sakte hai aur ussi hisab se profit bhi milega

realfun07
2011-12-15, 03:47 PM
well bros ,
i m just going to start over
i m going to invest 200$ in forex . i think it will be good to invest 3% per trade . if i loss , i will be able to to repair my loss . What are ur opinions brothers ?

I think 200 $ is just the right amount a trader can invest and begin trading.He need to invest money that he can easily afford to loose and as you mentioned in case you loose you will be easily repair your loss.

hetal
2011-12-19, 01:33 PM
forex me dheere dheere karke ionvestment karni chahiye
ek sath sara paisa laga ke tarding nahi karni chahiye
aapke pas jitna free paisah o sirf utna hi lagate rehna chahaiye time ke sath..aur sath hi sath profit bhi nikalte rehna chahiye

waqasashraf17
2011-12-19, 09:55 PM
meray khial sa ak acha or good trading account open karnay k liyay 500$ kafi hain agar ap pahli bar open kar rahay hay means k ap ka first impression hai lakin agar ap pahlay hi forex ma exopert hai tu fr ap ki marzi hai ap jitna marzi invest karay.

Rhushikesh
2011-12-20, 04:46 PM
I think we must have the knowledge about the indicators and strategies so that we can manage our money properly for investing. Bt i thnk 100$ are sufficient.

THE ACE
2011-12-20, 05:10 PM
in my opinion , if you are a beginner, you should get started with 50$ because at first in Forex , everyone loose, so 50$ is not such an amount that you will get it at your heart. if you are a little experience , then try out with 300$ , if you gain with that , you can invest more . at a high level , you should invest 1000$ + as your investments for more earnings.

hetal
2011-12-20, 09:45 PM

hetal
2011-12-20, 09:50 PM

100c
2011-12-21, 03:52 PM

These are the trading requirement and rules but as starting we need some reasonable amount for confidence trading and that is $100. If you start with $100 then you trade well and you need some discipline trading because in this amount you earn good profit . if you start with minimum amount then your earning is slow and feel some boring.

vikas
2011-12-21, 04:43 PM
mere mutabiq to app ko es main 100 usd invest karne chiye jo k sab k liye afford able ha es se app acha start le saktey ho or kafi profit kama saktey ho

aniket
2011-12-21, 05:46 PM
yahan to app ko jitna profit kamana ho utna he invest karo ager ziyada profit chatey ho to phr ziyada inves karo or ager app ko thorra profit chatey ho yeni k itna risk nahi lena chatey to phr app yahan kam invest karo

Anand
2011-12-21, 10:55 PM
Aap jitna chahe invest kar sakte ho,Mere hisab se 300$ karna accha hoga.Aap kaise kis prakar ka trade kare ho us par bhi nirbhar hai.Agar GOld me trade karte ho to 500$ bhi kam lagega.

strong
2011-12-21, 11:19 PM
I think we should not invest a big amount in the starting but after learning the forex we should start with at least $100 in a cent account and once we start getting profit on regular basis then we can invest as much as we want. I am planning to invest at least $500 if I start getting consistent profit.

sarwars
2011-12-22, 10:27 PM
Definitely we should have lot of practice on demo account or we got some good trading from an experience trader then invest more to earn easily and many traders are in loss just because they are taking too much risks in their trading.

waqasma
2011-12-23, 04:06 AM
100$ kafi hain starting me mgr jarori bat ye he k trading achi si ani chahie ta k loss krnay ki bjaye profit earn ho or account size increase ho. Log jyada tar zyada ammount se kam start kr k loss kra lete hain jo k ghalat bat he. Discipline se trading ki jay to better he.

dmambi
2011-12-23, 06:20 AM
फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में हमे तिन टाइप की इन्वेस्टमेंट करना जरूरी है, उसमे एक है पैसा, और मेरे कायल से हम जितने ज्यादा इन्वेस्ट करेंगे इस बिज़नस में उतना ज्यादा पैसा हम इससे कमा सकते है. कम से कम हमे $५०० तो इन्वेस्ट करना जरूरी है .

furiya
2011-12-24, 10:20 PM
Mary khayal main 10% ya 5% risk bohot ziada hay aap ko 2.5 or 3% say ziada risk naheen lena chahiye. Esa karny say aap aur bhi safe position main raho gay.

jadhav
2011-12-24, 10:56 PM
Mary khayaal main nebies kay liye 300 $ ya 500 $ bohot ziada hay aur behtar experience na honay ki wjha say newbies apna paise ziaya kar dain gay. Kion kay jab un kay pass barra account hota hay to wo braa risk latay hain. Is liye behtar yahi hay kay 100 say ziada na invest kia jay.

nikam
2011-12-25, 02:07 PM
I think $ 100 is a reasonable figure for a beginner.
but it is more appropriate if we customize to your ability, do not push yourself.

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:32 PM

nikam
2011-12-26, 08:27 PM
kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more.

atif58
2011-12-26, 08:58 PM
Mery khayal sy atleast 1000$ invest krna chahye. Is sy hm profit bhi acha bna skty hain or risk level bhi low hoga agar money managment achi ho. waisy mai ny 100$ sy Forex start kiya tha.

nirale
2011-12-27, 01:16 PM

Anand
2011-12-27, 09:38 PM
Aap apne Risk ke mutabik invest kar sakte hai.mere mutabik 500$ kafi hai aur ye medium amount hai isliye hame jald hi margin call bhi nahi milega.Profit aur loss ke mutabik invest sahi hoga.

niks
2011-12-28, 02:11 PM
There is no such condition about investing money in forex. You can invest small amount like $1 to big amount in millions . It totally depends on you.
If you are doing great in trading and learnt enough basics and strategy, ready to move to real account then i will suggest to invest min $100.
then slowly move to $1000 and trade on low risk.

lax
2011-12-29, 01:21 PM

lax
2011-12-29, 10:31 PM

lax
2011-12-29, 10:56 PM

lax
2011-12-29, 11:01 PM

Anand
2011-12-30, 02:54 PM
Forex me jitna invest karoge kam hi hoga,kyon ki yahan profit ke mutabik loss hi jyada hoga jitna invest karoge sab loss hi ho jayega.Agar aap smart and silent investor ho to,Stoploss use karte ho to ya aapke pass standard strategies hai to aap 500 se 1000$ invest kar sakte hai.

adahidayat
2011-12-30, 03:26 PM
meray khayal may agar koi forex ko jantha hai , tu phir wo 300 dollars say start kar saktha hai...lakin agar koi abhi forex trading seek raha hai, aur os ko fair hai kay wo money ko loss karegey...phir os ko 100 dollars cent account may invest karnay chahe...aur phir trade karay...lakin os ko even 100 dollars loose karnay bhi paray, tu os kay laye ready hona hoga...

lax
2011-12-31, 01:54 PM
It is always better to invest the small amount and trade on it with small leverage and volume and make profit from that and compound half of the profit so that you can earn more from your balance later. So always keep the graph of your earning increasing.

aadrika
2011-12-31, 10:28 PM

Opening a position with 10% of our balance is quite a safe way to trade provided all the safety catches like the sl are on for the trade. With a stop loss of 100 pips, you only get to lose 10% of your equity.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-03, 09:46 AM

shuru ke dino me to bahut hi kam investment karni chhaiye..jaise ki sirf 100$..uske bad jaise jaise apko experience hota jaye ap ani investment bada sakte hai..
lekin suru se hi bahut badi investment ke stah trading karna bilkul bhi advisable nahi hota kyunki forex trading me risk ke bahut chance hote hai aur market kabhi bhi apke hath se nikal sakta hai

metroearn
2012-01-03, 11:13 AM
Opening a position with 10% of our balance is quite a safe way to trade provided all the safety catches like the sl are on for the trade. With a stop loss of 100 pips, you only get to lose 10% of your equity.

keya aap bakey mey safe hein ? kyea aapnko market movement k bareme nehi pata ? 10% of our balance to bohot e high risk hai.
100$ using 10% of balance means 0.10$/volume and if move 1000 pips then you will lose everything.
Aap EURUSD or others currency ki chart follow kar sakti hein, 1500 pips already fallen.

metroearn
2012-01-03, 10:06 PM
hello traders. real account mein utna invest kerna chahiye jitnay sey aap demo per practice ki ho .suppose agr aap demo mien 1000 dollar sey kerein to live mein bhi utna hi rekhein, is sey aap ko money management mein asaani ho gi

mein bilkul aapn key sate puri tara seh sehmat huu. hum logo ko utna hi invest kerna chahiye jitnay hum demo mey use kiya ledkin risk margin 2% or highest 5% sey jeyada hona risky hey.

maliknas
2012-01-04, 12:20 AM
I think after learning forex trading we should invest at least $300 so that we can trade with little ease. I have tried with small capital in demo account just to see the effect of small capital and I observed that a small capital does not allow us to trade well so I will suggest maximum capital to invest if you can afford to lose it.

forexpips
2012-01-04, 09:23 AM
according to me 100$ minimum invest ment if we start trade with forex with small profit means if we start trade with that amount then over trade lot volum small for safety purpose ,if we trade big lot volume then have equity small then we are in loss if we want get big profit then invest big ,one thing remember always in forex the minimum invest ment 1 $ their are no maximum .

metroearn
2012-01-04, 10:13 AM
300 is good i think ...as i am a newbie i wil til my accnt reaches 300usd

100 or 1000 or you can use 10K above. everything depend on you. That doesn't matter how much you will invest. important is how much risk you will take.

rinjani
2012-01-04, 07:23 PM
according to me 100$ minimum invest ment if we start trade with forex with small profit means if we start trade with that amount then over trade lot volum small for safety purpose ,if we trade big lot volume then have equity small then we are in loss if we want get big profit then invest big ,one thing remember always in forex the minimum invest ment 1 $ their are no maximum .

for traders will certainly be more comfortable when they are trading with substantial capital.
if they can make trades with large capital, would be more flexible in implementing the trading strategy.
because we will be able to do many things with a strong margin.

venkiaries61
2012-01-04, 09:15 PM

Yes, we can invest very huge amount also. There is no limit. May be i am wrong. If you are newbie, then go for cent account with $20 with 0.01 lot size. If you get consistent profit, then you can go for huge investments. If you invest huge, then your profit also huge. You should have some capabilities to make consistent profit or you will lose your funds.

metroearn
2012-01-04, 11:20 PM
yes you are right, yeh aap per hi depend kerta hey agr aap 100 sey ley ker 1000 dollar invest kerein to profit bhi kem ho ga ager aap 10,000 dollars ya us sey ziaada investment kerein to profit bhi ziiada or loss bhi ziaada

correct. mera matlaab hei, aap jovi invest karo , aap k risk less then 5% or 2% hona chahiye. lekin hum log strategy follow he nehi karte jo very important hai ek traders k liye.

muhammadatif
2012-01-12, 08:35 PM
you can start forex trading with minimum capital even 25-US$ but if you want to earn good money with in less time and stable you financial position, I think you should invest minimum 200-US$ and trading with gold. I know gold is too much risky but it can give you good profit.

asingh601
2012-01-13, 01:12 AM
main to shuru me 50$ invest karunga aur trade chalu karunga lekin usse pehle main forex ko puri tarah learn kar ke demo pe sikh ke hi karunga kyonki agar loss hota hai to coverup me time bahut lag jata hai.

asingh601
2012-01-13, 01:20 AM
main to shuru me 50$ invest karunga aur trade chalu karunga lekin usse pehle main forex ko puri tarah learn kar ke demo pe sikh ke hi karunga kyonki agar loss hota hai to coverup me time bahut lag jata hai.

shinde
2012-01-15, 03:20 PM

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:08 PM

lax
2012-01-15, 05:02 PM

fxquest
2012-01-17, 11:30 PM
Alag alamg trade ke liye alag alag amount sahi ho sakta hai invest karne ke liye, utna invest karen jisse uchit profit ho aur trading par lagne vala samay vyarth na ho, sath hi utna jyada invest nahi karen jiska loss sahan na kar payen.

metroearn
2012-01-18, 10:50 AM

jitna sota balance utna jayada experience. lekin small balance se always low trade karna hoga. that means uss waqt 0.01$ volume se jada volume use karna tp aap k liye risk thaka .

manoj
2012-01-22, 06:18 PM
Agr to aap ka start hay to phir to aap ko kam hi amount say start kerna chaey, laykin agar app profit ker laytay hain or wo bhi consistency say to phir to aap ziada bhi invest ker lain. laykin asal baat money management hay. Amount ziada ho ya kam, bas money management per dihaan rakhna cheay.

manoj
2012-01-22, 06:24 PM
agar aap ka start hay to phir to aap ko wohi amount trading may invest kerni cheay jo aap asaani say afford ker sakay agar loss ho jaey to. phir jaisay jaisay aap ko experience hota jaata hay app apna capital raise kertay jaeen ya phir orr deposit ker lain.

sangam
2012-01-25, 10:32 PM

In the starting any amount is good and it is always better to trade with the cent accounts in Insta as then the profits made will be in the US cent and that we can treat as dollars and trade so the real trade will give us good exposure to the markets and also the risks will be less than.

sangam
2012-01-29, 05:12 PM
I think we can start our real trading with minimum of $100 in a cent account. In cent account it is a good amount to start but if we have a standard account then we should have at least $300. We should avoid trading of gold in early stages of our trading life because gold is the most risky metal in the forex.

For a newbie trader it would be better if he trade in the starting on a 100$ account and then make sure that the trading is being done on 0.01 standard lots which is equal to 10US cent per pip. This will keep the loss under control and also give him good chances of earning.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-30, 12:57 AM
For doing the well trades we should invest some more in forex and i like that i should have 10k to start the forex but i have some less at this moment. I am depositing every month some more to my real account so that it should be 10k for easy tradings.

10k se start karna ekdum bewkufi hoti hai forex me
traders ko haemsha 100$ se start karna chahiey aur fir kuch time chote account me hoi trade karna chahiye fir jab unhe lage ki wo forex ko seekhte ja rahe hai to unhe account balance badana chahiye..ekdum se badi investment kar lena forex me bilkul bhi advisable nahi hota

motiurbd
2012-02-01, 01:24 AM
First you should calculate that how much money you need per month to live a moderate life.. Suppose its 1000$... then you need to invest at least 5000$ in your account... And then you will need to make 25% profit per month of your account.. It will not be a high target to meet.. Dont think that with just 500$ you will make both 1000$ for living and another 1000$ to add in your account... You will not survive then..

adil.iub
2012-02-01, 07:57 PM
I think 100$ is ok or if anyone want to increse he can start 200$ its actually depents on himself but i think at start is very important to start with small amout

sonia
2012-02-02, 07:34 PM

it depends on your lot size and target to get profit a day. if you have no such target, then you can try 200 dollar to open your account and do trade on .10/.20 lot size.but, you should use stop loss.happy trading

pooja
2012-02-03, 02:41 PM

alam
2012-02-03, 04:40 PM
in my opinion , if you are a beginner, you should get started with 50$ because at first in Forex , everyone loose, so 50$ is not such an amount that you will get it at your heart. if you are a little experience , then try out with 300$ , if you gain with that , you can invest more . at a high level , you should invest 1000$ + as your investments for more earnings.

shinde
2012-02-03, 05:57 PM

shinde
2012-02-03, 06:14 PM

kuldeep
2012-02-03, 06:21 PM
mere hisab se hame 100-150$ se hame trdae karna shure karna chahiye kyunki agar apko loss bhi ho jaye to use jhelane ki capacity apko rehati hai aur profit ho gaya to khase paise aap kama sakte hai jo ki next trade me istemaal karne ko aa sakte hai