08/13/19
9.01%
52Wk Low 15.4679
Since
07/25/19
16.49%

ZeeshanAli69
2020-03-16, 10:58 PM
Today market technical analysis trend buy.
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

Shahid413
2020-03-21, 07:01 PM
Moving away from the Pound in the late 50's to early 60's, the Rand was established and is the current legal tender for South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Namibia. The Rand has had its fair share of volatility with the currency depreciating massively following the apartheid era sanctions. The currency looks to benefit when investors are willing to take on more risk in developing countries. Any pullback in risk from global markets pushes the Rand significantly lower as seen during the financial crisis of 2008.

Olx
2020-03-21, 07:30 PM
helllo mery forex dfrindzz ksy hn sub i hope ap sb thk hogy gy,,, forex trading ak bht acha business h..fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiyeSupport points and resistance
market ke oper janey k haq main hain
buy ki trade profit de gi
Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
apni samjh soch ke sath trading
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. agr ap sub log es pair pe focus kr k achy se trading krty hn tu ap ak acha profit earn kr skty hn .....
best wishes for all... ok dosto good by,,

Rukhsana90
2020-03-21, 07:51 PM
Hello all my lovely traders,
Today by checking the all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market of eurzar will start movement in upside so I suggested that today we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck my friends. Forex is a tree of money also it's a risk so trade on your own risk.

heel
2020-03-21, 08:03 PM
good morng dosto ak acha or best plateform ha ye forum apko bht c achi technices ka pata chlta ha pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai Resistancehumain trading karte hue different session ko note karna bohat zaruri hai q ke is main humain bohat zayda benefit ho skta hai aik time main trade karne ke bad humain next time main different timing ki khud selection karni chaye q ke is main humain bohat zaida fida hota hai agr hum sahi tara se adjustment karain. Level (R1): 137.896
Pivot Point: 137.226
Support Level (S1): 136.733
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai umeed hatraders bhht acha profit earn kr sken gy ook thanks dosto Good Luck.

UET
2020-03-21, 09:51 PM
Moving away from the Pound in the late 50's to early 60's, the Rand was established and is the current legal tender for South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Namibia. The Rand has had its fair share of volatility with the currency depreciating massively following the apartheid era sanctions. The currency looks to benefit when investors are willing to take on more risk in developing countries. Any pullback in risk from global markets pushes the Rand significantly lower as seen during the financial crisis of 2008.

IPL
2020-03-25, 01:58 PM

Shahid413
2020-04-18, 07:23 AM

IPL
2020-04-25, 06:33 AM

Farmansali
2020-06-22, 04:26 PM
According to the open market of this pair in my technical analysis i think moving average is currently bullish trend Macads show us buy now, here i use sclapping strategy, for better profit from here.
Every man can use this forum for better income, and best way to get money from here, by using a good experience in market. Money management is good way to safe your account, so take care with my opinion,

Diju
2020-06-22, 04:27 PM
The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

billyboy00007
2020-06-22, 04:48 PM
Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Tilla420
2020-07-31, 08:40 PM
Intraday trade: Sell

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysis

Tilla420
2020-08-03, 08:15 PM

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysis

Akhterp
2020-08-03, 08:19 PM

Destny03
2020-08-03, 08:52 PM
Market trand sell.
pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

SabaFx
2020-08-25, 07:44 PM
Dear, Khuda Bakhsh!
You had filled in a verification request for the client account 80968386

If the submitted documents are not sufficient for managers, or their quality is unsatisfactory, your verification request can be denied.

Your request will be processed shortly.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.

ShaziaFx
2020-08-25, 09:26 PM
Currently tracking what seems to be a normal marketplace marketplace move.
Price is currently trapped in a variety and created a double pinnacle.
As retail investors we taught to exchange sure patterns and the marketplace maker uses this information to create liquidity
When retail traders saw the double pinnacle they began selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing extra promoting from breakout investors, a few promote buyers can be in profit for a second.
The marketplace maker will pressure rate up ,within the process turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout investors to buy even extra in this process they'll create enough liquidity to fill there promote orders.
I count on charge to move into the location marked supply then we are able to watch for our affirmation to sell and journey the wave with the marketplace maker.

Ranagee
2020-08-25, 10:10 PM
Today market trend is :sell

This pair is in a directionless consolidation, we can see that the price is gravitating heavily to the downside. It has repeatedly found support at the yet after every bounce it tends to return to this area, creating a pronounced bearish bias.so i recomand for sell today all support and resistence showing this trend

Destny03
2020-08-25, 10:19 PM
Market trand sell.

" Best "

Usama814
2020-08-25, 11:41 PM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Sajid7676
2020-08-26, 06:51 AM
dear friends how are you . i am fine forex portal forum is the best portal forum to the discuss to the trader for trading .
Today technical analyses by according to trend sell Gold and aur/USD back to sell position and tredr for the best time to sell trade and make Mont.
If u not trading knowledge I want to tech US to big trader and fellow him and make Money.
I am big earinhg here and good profit to the good life .

hamza332
2020-08-26, 06:58 AM
friends how are you . i am fine forex portal forum is the best portal forum to the discuss to the trader for trading .
Today technical analyses by according to trend sell Gold and aur/USD back to sell position and tredr for the best time to sell trade and make Mont.
If u not trading knowledge I want to tech US to big trader and fellow him and make Money.
I am big earinhg here and good profit to the good life

SA148P
2020-08-26, 07:15 AM
"I pray ?? today is the best day of your life"

To All forex users and freinds main forex kafi saloo se use kr rha hu magr nuqsan main ja rha hu q kaye mian nay kisi se sikha nhie aur na

hi koi tujrba tha is ly koi zyda earning nhe kr paya .

es ly mian apny sab doston ko ye hi smjna chahta hu k forex trding main phly sikhyn ku ka es ma ap k jazbat se zyda ap ka knowlledge kam ata

ha jtna zyda tujrba ho ga utna hi munafa kr pyn gy . mian abi zigzag do indicater ko use krta hu koch tujrba hua but koi khas nhi esly

ap phly shekhy phr forex usrs bnin qadam rakhy thanks to all freinds .

Intkhab
2020-08-26, 09:15 AM
Even though there are some interesting data points in the coming days (US Consumer Confidence today), is unlikely that traders will take too much of a view ahead of such an important speech. We therefore see EUR/USD gravitating around 1.1800, Cable around 1.3100 and Dollar/Yen around 106, all of which are old pivot areas. This sense of consolidation is also across gold and silver again. Despite this though, the rally on equities looks set to continue today.
Regards
I.A

Anam47
2020-08-26, 09:24 AM
Today market Analisisss...
The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

yuyul
2020-08-26, 11:34 AM
Currently monitoring what appears to be a typical market market move.
Price is currently trapped in a range and created a double top.
As retail traders we taught to trade certain patterns and the market maker uses this knowledge to create liquidity
When retail traders saw the double top they started selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing more selling from breakout traders, some sell traders will be in profit for a moment.
The market maker will drive price up ,in the process turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout traders to buy even more in this process they will create enough liquidity to fill there sell orders.
I expect price to move into the area marked supply then we will wait for our confirmation to sell and ride the wave with the market maker.

alkatiri
2020-08-26, 11:36 AM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.
I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...

irmafuad
2020-08-26, 11:42 AM
I think this pair still in a bullish trend. yesterday's bearish candle is just a correction before it will continue its bullish trend if seen from the weekly time frame in the form of bullish and overall last week the price movement was still controlled by the buyer while on the daily time frame itself
the trend reversal pattern has been formed quite well so that the opportunity for prices to continue moving up is quite open

Pak788
2020-08-26, 11:43 AM
Market ka ajj ka trend =buy

Ajj k din k liye jo trade hai us me support or resistance es bat ka ishara day raha hain k market neechay ki teri jaye gi

Esi terha ajj indicator be ham ko sell ki teri trade lagana ka he support kar rahi hai ajj sell trade lagana he fiadamand hai

Today trend confirm =sell zee

jindon
2020-08-26, 11:48 AM
Today market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

m148
2020-08-26, 11:52 AM
in my opinion this pair will go up again because it still looks bullish so I am more confident we need to open buy again even if it goes down I think it's just a correction and because the market is slow
don't forget if you experience an error always self-evaluate and try to improve don't forget to pray first before doing anything, that way we can be calm in carrying it out and later we can accept whatever results we have tried and be aware that the rise is still far away.

piton
2020-08-26, 11:54 AM
happy trading all, this pair is still moving sideways until now from the H4 time frame it is known that pair movement is still moving above the 161.8% fibo level if later the price breaks below it then the next price will target the support level below the price
but if the price rises it is possible that the possible level for the price to be touched is the SBR level which I marked with a line the top this is where we can do selling reentry with the condition that the price reject from here

RYK
2020-08-26, 11:59 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Anam47
2020-08-26, 12:41 PM

This pair is in a directionless consolidation, we can see that the price is gravitating heavily to the downside. It has repeatedly found support at the yet after every bounce it tends to return to this area, creating a pronounced bearish bias.so i recomand for sell today all support and resistence showing this trend

Mishal
2020-08-26, 12:55 PM
Today market trend:Sell

Resistance and support
points also going down

Forex trading is a powerfully business in the world

Market me acha profit hasil Karne k liye zarori Hai k indicetrs ko samja jaye
Ta k sell me Trade lagana hamare liye acha rahy
Khod pr trust rakhty huye trade lagani chahiye
If u like my post so please give me thanks
"Best"

Usama825
2020-08-26, 02:51 PM
Today market Analisisss...
The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Usman148
2020-08-26, 09:29 PM
Today market trend bullish sell

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar pta chal rha hy k market ky sell ky chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong sell ke signal de rahe hain.

Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen.

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.
Best of luck....

Usman148
2020-08-27, 02:39 PM

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar pta chal rha hy k market ky sell ky chance zyada hain

Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen.

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.
Best of luck....

Usman148
2020-08-27, 05:26 PM

Best of luck....

Intkhab
2020-08-27, 07:04 PM
Wall Street closed positively again yesterday with the S&P 500 +1.1% at 3478. Futures are shading slightly lower today though, with the E-mini S&Ps -0.2%. Asian markets were mixed overnight, with Nikkei -04% and Shanghai Composite +0.2%. In Europe, the outlook is cautious this morning,
Regards
I.A

waseem98
2020-08-27, 07:07 PM
A. O. A
Dear friends
Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye.
Best of luck.

MTB
2020-08-27, 07:25 PM
Today Market trend:buy
Current price aur previous price market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Resistance and Support points bhi market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Isliye hum ko buy main trade laga deni chahiye
Must follow money management system

Kashan12
2020-08-27, 07:26 PM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

ShaziaFx
2020-08-27, 07:36 PM
Today market trend: Bullish

Resistance and Support points are rely upon market news

So before buying and selling see indicators after which take a decision for buying and selling

Always keep staying power and get a huge earnings in your buying and selling

Come in foreign exchange trading and become a ßillionaire

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha earnings hasil kar sakein ge.

Kashan12
2020-08-27, 07:37 PM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Usama814
2020-08-27, 07:48 PM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

QasimShop
2020-08-27, 07:51 PM
Meray pearay Indian forum k sathio

Ye pair is waqat apnay tamam isharay nichay ki
Teraf janay ka bata raha ha

Ye walay tamam isharay jin men k
Pivot Point, Moving average ,Crunt price, Rsi,
Resistance and Supporting points, MACD,
Parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4, H1, M30, hain

Market nichay janay ka pata bata rahay hain
Is leay market is waqt sell ki postion men ha

waseem98
2020-08-27, 07:52 PM
A. O. A
Dear friends
Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye.
Best of luck.

Gill1
2020-08-27, 08:00 PM

--- Update ---

QasimShop
2020-08-27, 08:01 PM

Gamechanger2020
2020-08-27, 08:09 PM
Today Market Trend is = BUY

Current position and previous position indicate the market going up

Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai

Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Mishal
2020-08-27, 08:19 PM
Today
market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Nisar12
2020-08-27, 08:23 PM
Hello dear traders a great announcement market market is going on down position jin jin traders ny sell ki trade lgai hy bht profit hasil kr rhy hain so stay calm and patience in this situation and dnt be hurry and too late so indicators shows that sell trade is best now days
Best of luck

RYK
Today market trend is: ßearish ßuy
Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar market ke ßuy ke chance zyada hain
Resistance points and Support points bhi strong ßuy ke signal de rahe hain
Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex trading ke mutaliq knowledge and experience hasil karna chahiye
Agar ap forex trading main successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and experience hasil karen"Best"

Akhterp

Nisar12
2020-08-27, 08:32 PM
Hello dear traders a great announcement market market is going on down position jin jin traders ny sell ki trade lgai hy bht profit hasil kr rhy hain so stay calm and patience in this situation and dnt be hurry and too late so indicators shows that sell trade is best now days
Best of luck

Shahnawaz148
2020-08-27, 08:42 PM
Forex trading is a kind of exchange currency. Iske andar ** business is done in foreign currency. The forex market was started around 1875 and in 1944 the whole country came up with a new rule and according to that rule U.S.A. The dollar currency has been kept as a currency depending on the currency. And let me tell you that * the profit of Forex trading depends on the market rate of the currency * you * in * currency Forex trading and you trade on * currency and when its price is lower or higher in the international market then you calculate your profit * or loss.

Alikhan4
2020-08-27, 08:55 PM
hello my dear sir today Market trend:sell

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye,,

Pak788
2020-08-27, 08:59 PM

Ajj k din k liye jo trade hai us me support or resistance es bat ka ishara day raha hain k market neechay ki teri jaye gi

Esi terha ajj indicator be ham ko sell ki teri trade lagana ka he support kar rahi hai ajj sell trade lagana he fiadamand hai

Today trend confirm =sell zee

Pak3000
2020-08-27, 09:13 PM

Keep it up

IPL
2020-08-27, 09:34 PM
helllo mery forex dfrindzz ksy hn sub i hope ap sb thk hogy gy,,, forex trading ak bht acha business h..fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiyeSupport points and resistance
market ke oper janey k haq main hain
buy ki trade profit de gi
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. agr ap sub log es pair pe focus kr k achy se trading krty hn tu ap ak acha profit earn kr skty hn .....
best wishes for all... ok dosto good by,,

Diju
2020-08-27, 09:38 PM
Market analysis about trading

Today market trend = sell

Oscillator sales volume
Current price
And
Support points and resistance
market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
Sell ki trade profit de gi
Kren

Mishal
2020-08-27, 09:59 PM
today my technical analysis on market trend with this pair.
market trend on BUY
moving average with buy 65%
moving average with SELL35%
Parabolic sar on BUY
SO if we trade buy side then we get (RSI) predict this pair have bullish direction
I suggest to take LONG position today

Ranagee
2020-08-27, 11:33 PM

Feelo
2020-08-27, 11:40 PM

Oscillator sales volume
Current price
And
Kren

Feelo
2020-08-28, 12:01 AM

Oscillator sales volume
Current price
And
Kren

opp
2020-08-28, 12:31 AM

Keep it up

ahmadjarar
2020-08-28, 12:42 AM
The base currency is the first currency that appears in a forex pair. This currency is bought or sold in exchange for the quote currency.
So, based on the example above, it will cost a trader 1.0916 USD to buy 1 EUR.
Alternatively, a trader could sell 1 EUR for 1.0916 USD.
'''Best''

ahmadjarar
2020-08-28, 12:52 AM
Forex prices are often quoted to four decimal places because their spread differences are typically very small. However, there is no definitive rule when it comes to the number of decimal places used for forex quotes.
'''Best''

Alikhan4
2020-08-28, 01:54 AM
hello my dear sir today Market trend:sell

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye,,

alkatiri
2020-08-28, 04:34 AM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

jindon
2020-08-28, 04:36 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-08-28, 04:42 AM
I think this pair still in a bullish trend. yesterday's bearish candle is just a correction before it will continue its bullish trend if seen from the weekly time frame in the form of bullish and overall last week the price movement was still controlled by the buyer while on the daily time frame itself
the trend reversal pattern has been formed quite well so that the opportunity for prices to continue moving up is quite open

m148
2020-08-28, 04:45 AM
in my opinion this pair will go up again because it still looks bullish so I am more confident we need to open buy again even if it goes down I think it's just a correction and because the market is slow
don't forget if you experience an error always self-evaluate and try to improve don't forget to pray first before doing anything, that way we can be calm in carrying it out and later we can accept whatever results we have tried and be aware that the rise is still far away.

piton
2020-08-28, 04:48 AM
happy trading all, this pair is still moving sideways until now from the H4 time frame it is known that pair movement is still moving above the 161.8% fibo level if later the price breaks below it then the next price will target the support level below the price
but if the price rises it is possible that the possible level for the price to be touched is the SBR level which I marked with a line the top this is where we can do selling reentry with the condition that the price reject from here

yuyul
2020-08-28, 04:51 AM
As retail traders we taught to trade certain patterns and the market maker uses this knowledge to create liquidity
When retail traders saw the double top they started selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing more selling from breakout traders, some sell traders will be in profit for a moment.
The market maker will drive price up ,in the process turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout traders to buy even more in this process they will create enough liquidity to fill there sell orders.
I expect price to move into the area marked supply then we will wait for our confirmation to sell and ride the wave with the market maker.

Gill1
2020-08-28, 05:46 AM

Gamechanger2020
2020-08-28, 05:52 AM

Akhterp
2020-08-28, 06:01 AM

Muhammed Awais
2020-08-28, 06:04 AM
Market analisisss..

Usman148
2020-08-28, 06:30 PM

Best of luck....

SDK
2020-08-28, 06:38 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

guru000
2020-08-28, 06:41 PM
However yesterday’s decisive bull candle has now cleared the resistance with a near six month high and is the next step forward in recovery. There has been a strong uptrend of the past two months with a succession of higher lows, the latest at 138.25 last week, but the market is now using the 139.75 breakout as the basis of support. The uptrend comes in at 138.75 today.
Regards
I.A

guru000
2020-08-28, 06:46 PM
However yesterday’s decisive bull candle has now cleared the resistance with a near six month high and is the next step forward in recovery. There has been a strong uptrend of the past two months with a succession of higher lows, the latest at 138.25 last week, but the market is now using the 139.75 breakout as the basis of support. The uptrend comes in at 138.75 today.
Regards
I.A

opp
2020-08-28, 06:59 PM

Keep it up

opp
2020-08-28, 07:03 PM

Keep it up

Sunny12
2020-08-28, 07:07 PM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

Kashan12
2020-08-28, 07:51 PM
Market analisisss..

Roshan12
2020-08-28, 07:52 PM
Aaj k din main market k zida nechy jany k ishsry mil rahy hain.market ki simt zida nechy ki trf hae. Is leay ap b sell order lgain jo k apko bohat ziada profit day skta hae .kuch market k ishary b yahi kh rahy hain job mail RSI, bollinger band,MCAD weghaira.achi trade k liye munasib smjhdari or kamyab traders k experiences ki zarurt hoti hy aapko chahiye k achy sy money earn krain or phr trade lgain best of luck u all

Naveed1132
2020-08-28, 07:55 PM
Hello Dear friend how are you.
He has been promoted to the top level and has always been a part of the business, but he does not do the job of doing business but he can do the job well.

esme abhi upward ka pressure jada hai aur esloye esme abhi karke he trader ko kaam karna hoga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.Thank you.

Roshan12
2020-08-28, 08:07 PM
Aaj k din main market k zida nechy jany k ishsry mil rahy hain.market ki simt zida nechy ki trf hae. Is leay ap b sell order lgain jo k apko bohat ziada profit day skta hae .kuch market k ishary b yahi kh rahy hain job mail RSI, bollinger band,MCAD weghaira.achi trade k liye munasib smjhdari or kamyab traders k experiences ki zarurt hoti hy aapko chahiye k achy sy money earn krain or phr trade lgain best of luck u all

guru000
2020-08-28, 08:09 PM
Regards
I.A

Nisar12
2020-08-28, 08:30 PM
Gold ki price bohat onchi chal rahi hae ayesa lgta hae k record torny ja rahi hae.corona virus ki waja sy market down hony pr gold pr kafi asr pra hae .ab sona achi tjarat kr raha hae .Technical ashary ye bta rahy hain k gold aur oper jay ga . Abi gold mazhmat ki had cross kr chuka hae aur 2015$ pr tajarat kr raha hae .bollinger band RSI indicator b gold k oper janay ka ishara dy rahy hain . Is leay ap apna order buy py lgain . Ap ki qismat achi rahy ..

Kaka00
2020-08-28, 08:43 PM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Pak788
2020-08-28, 09:01 PM

Today trend confirm =sell

Anam47
2020-08-28, 09:05 PM
Today market trend is: ßearish ßuy

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar market ke ßuy ke chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong ßuy ke signal de rahe hain

Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex trading ke mutaliq knowledge and experience hasil karna chahiye

Agar ap forex trading main successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and experience hasil karen"Best"

yuyul
2020-08-29, 06:48 AM

guru000
2020-08-29, 07:06 AM

yuyul
2020-08-29, 08:14 AM

alkatiri
2020-08-29, 08:16 AM

jindon
2020-08-29, 08:19 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-08-29, 08:22 AM

m148
2020-08-29, 08:25 AM

piton
2020-08-29, 08:28 AM

Hafizajmal
2020-08-29, 08:37 AM
Gold ki price hafty k akhar main ak hi din main kafi oper chali gai hae jo k pichly week main nichy gir gai thi .Gold ko ki phli mzahmt $1951 pr rahi is mazahmt ko cross krty hi Gold oper jana shuro ho gia jo k $1965 tk oper gia .Indicators k matabk is tim b market ka tend oper ki janb hae RSI 82 py hae jo is bat ka imkan peda kr rahi hae k market aur oper jay gi . Market k trend ko deakhty hoy oerdr open krain aur lose sy bachny k laey Stop lose aur take profit lazmi lgain .
Best Of Luck

Hafizajmal
2020-08-29, 08:49 AM
Gold ki price hafty k akhar main ak hi din main kafi oper chali gai hae jo k pichly week main nichy gir gai thi .Gold ko ki phli mzahmt $1951 pr rahi is mazahmt ko cross krty hi Gold oper jana shuro ho gia jo k $1965 tk oper gia .Indicators k matabk is tim b market ka tend oper ki janb hae RSI 82 py hae jo is bat ka imkan peda kr rahi hae k market aur oper jay gi . Market k trend ko deakhty hoy oerdr open krain aur lose sy bachny k laey Stop lose aur take profit lazmi lgain .
Best Of Luck

Mishal
2020-08-29, 09:09 AM
Today market analysis:
You will earn more money if you'll comply with my views,because I even have published this after checking the preceding ordinary oaf each day time frame of H1,H4 actually. A few buyers use fundamental evaluation, different use indicators or helps and houses , consider in your personal approach.
This may be very unstable funding. According to my restricted information the traders have to be patient the every elements of the marketplace. The investor assessments the real well worth of the stock in the market.Thanks
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

alkatiri
2020-08-29, 05:30 PM

jindon
2020-08-29, 05:33 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-08-29, 05:35 PM

zahid2016
2020-08-29, 05:38 PM

m148
2020-08-29, 05:40 PM

piton
2020-08-29, 05:42 PM

yuyul
2020-08-29, 05:48 PM

latpat
2020-08-29, 06:59 PM
Winning signals - Profit signals.
Today Target Pair - Eur-zar
Today main profit zone .
Main technical indicators prediction is probably buy in favour
Today main support zone.
Support levels if tested more chances to get in trade
Follow my trades with risk management in mind.
Always make profit - calculate the profit at month end.

sadiaibrahim
2020-08-29, 07:06 PM
Today

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

sadiaibrahim
2020-08-29, 07:14 PM
Today

alkatiri
2020-08-30, 05:14 AM

jindon
2020-08-30, 05:18 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-08-30, 05:31 AM

m148
2020-08-30, 05:34 AM

piton
2020-08-30, 05:41 AM

yuyul
2020-08-30, 05:43 AM

Kaka00
2020-08-30, 05:58 AM
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

kaami1122
2020-08-30, 06:14 AM
Market analisisss..

Muhammed Awais
2020-08-30, 06:28 AM
Market analisisss..

Muhammed Awais
2020-08-30, 06:34 AM
Market analisisss..

Asadjaved
2020-08-30, 06:37 AM
Today
market trend: Bearish Buy

According to the indicators MACD, RSI, Bollinger Band, Parabolic Sar tells about market going up

Resistance points and Support points going up and moving average also tell a about market up

if we want take good profit so learn the knowledge and gain a experience about forex trading

forex trading is a tree of money and hardworking is a key of success

guru000
2020-08-30, 06:48 AM
Bond markets have reacted, in “bear steepening”, where shorter dated yields (the interest rates end of the curve) remain relatively anchored) whilst longer dated yields (the growth and inflation end of the curve) are rising. This is risk positive ultimately, and if US rates are not going up any time soon, the dollar also suffer.
Regards
I.A

Intkhab
2020-08-30, 12:02 PM
Economic Sentiment is expected to improve slightly to 85.0 (from 82.3 in July), whilst the final reading of Eurozone Consumer Confidence is expected to be unrevised at -14.7 (from -15.0 in July). Eurozone Industrial Sentiment is expected to improve to -14.3 (from -16.2 in July), whilst Eurozone Services Sentiment is also expected to improve to -24.4 (from -26.1 in July). Into the afternoon, the Fed’s preferred inflation metric,
Regards
I.A

opp
2020-08-30, 12:16 PM

Keep it up

zahid2016
2020-08-30, 12:33 PM
Today
market trend: Bearish Buy

According to the indicators MACD, RSI, Bollinger Band, Parabolic Sar tells about market going up

Resistance points and Support points going up and moving average also tell a about market up

if we want take good profit so learn the knowledge and gain a experience about forex trading

forex trading is a tree of money and hardworking is a key of success

latpat
2020-08-30, 03:37 PM
Today main profit zone .
Today main support zone.

opp
2020-08-30, 03:52 PM

Keep it up

opp
2020-08-30, 03:54 PM

Keep it up

latpat
2020-08-30, 04:43 PM
Today main profit zone .
Today main support zone.

Joo
2020-08-30, 05:07 PM
:Daily market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

alkatiri
2020-08-30, 05:34 PM

jindon
2020-08-30, 05:39 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-08-30, 05:42 PM

m148
2020-08-30, 05:48 PM

piton
2020-08-30, 05:52 PM

yuyul
2020-08-30, 05:54 PM

jindon
2020-08-31, 05:38 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

jindon
2020-08-31, 07:24 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

sadiaibrahim
2020-08-31, 07:31 AM
Today

alkatiri
2020-08-31, 07:33 AM

irmafuad
2020-08-31, 07:36 AM

m148
2020-08-31, 07:41 AM

piton
2020-08-31, 07:45 AM

yuyul
2020-08-31, 08:00 AM

Aleena
2020-08-31, 08:34 AM

fazal12
2020-08-31, 12:31 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Moving averege or tecnical indicators show kr ry hen market up ho ri hy.

Support point or resisitence b buy k haq me hy.

Forex forum earning krny k liye sb sy best hy .

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

Agr ap log expirience k bgair trade kren gy to los hoga.

Lekin agr ap ka expirience acha hy to ap behtr earning kr skty hen.
best of luck

opp
2020-08-31, 12:50 PM

Keep it up

jindon
2020-08-31, 02:51 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

alkatiri
2020-08-31, 02:56 PM

irmafuad
2020-08-31, 02:59 PM

m148
2020-08-31, 03:04 PM

piton
2020-08-31, 03:09 PM

yuyul
2020-08-31, 03:11 PM

Farmansali
2020-08-31, 03:24 PM
Hey guyes kasay ho,
After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
85 % chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ,
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

opp
2020-08-31, 03:28 PM

Keep it up

IUB
2020-08-31, 03:40 PM
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

markwin
2020-08-31, 03:40 PM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY
SO if we trade buy side then we get (RSI) predict this pair have bullish direction

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frameS, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

Aleena
2020-08-31, 04:07 PM

latpat
2020-08-31, 06:24 PM
Today main profit zone .
Today main support zone.

Destny03
2020-08-31, 06:42 PM
Market trand sell.

markwin
2020-08-31, 07:02 PM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frameS, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

zahid2016
2020-08-31, 07:13 PM
Market trand sell.

Fyyaz532
2020-08-31, 07:32 PM
Should I invest in EUR to ZAR Currency Pair?" "Should I trade EUR/ZAR pair today?" According to our Forecast System, EUR to ZAR Forex pair is an acceptable long-term (1-year) investment*. "Euro / South African Rand" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about EUR to ZAR Fx forecast.

IUB
2020-08-31, 08:09 PM
"Best of luck all friends"

Roshan12
2020-08-31, 08:36 PM

jindon
2020-09-01, 09:35 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-09-01, 09:37 AM

m148
2020-09-01, 09:42 AM

piton
2020-09-01, 09:44 AM

yuyul
2020-09-01, 09:49 AM

markwin
2020-09-01, 10:13 AM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY

IUB
2020-09-01, 10:35 AM
"Good luck"

Alikhan4
2020-09-01, 10:42 AM

Tilla420
2020-09-01, 11:07 AM

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

RYK
2020-09-01, 11:19 AM
Today market trend: Bullish
Resistance and Support points are depend on market news
So before trading see indicators and then take a decision for trading
Come in forex trading and become a ßillionaire

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-01, 11:28 AM

Keep it up

Kaka00
2020-09-01, 11:43 AM

Aleena
2020-09-01, 11:44 AM
Today market trend:Bullish Buy

Moving average and indicators are not satisfy about market

According to resistance and support points of chart market moves slow

For earning good profit learn knowledge and experiance about forex trading

opp
2020-09-01, 11:59 AM

Keep it up

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-01, 12:26 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

fazal12
2020-09-01, 12:59 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Moving averege or tecnical indicators show kr ry hen market up ho ri hy.

Support point or resisitence b buy k haq me hy.

Forex forum earning krny k liye sb sy best hy .

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

Agr ap log expirience k bgair trade kren gy to los hoga.

Lekin agr ap ka expirience acha hy to ap behtr earning kr skty hen.
best of luck

Intkhab
2020-09-01, 01:40 PM
Economic Sentiment is expected to improve slightly to 85.0 (from 82.3 in July), whilst the final reading of Eurozone Consumer Confidence is expected to be unrevised at -14.7 (from -15.0 in July). Eurozone Industrial Sentiment is expected to improve to -14.3 (from -16.2 in July), whilst Eurozone Services Sentiment is also expected to improve to -24.4 (from -26.1 in July). Into the afternoon, the Fed’s preferred inflation metric,
Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

Naveed1132
2020-09-01, 01:40 PM
t technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

Intkhab
2020-09-01, 01:41 PM
Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

--- Update ---

Regards
I.A

Intkhab
2020-09-01, 01:42 PM
Regards
I.A

Usman148
2020-09-01, 01:58 PM
Aj market ka trend buy ka hy.
Technical indicators sy b pta chalta hy k market buy ki position me hy.
Resistence or suport point up ja ry hen jin sy pta chlta hy k market buy k haq me hy.
So good luck and keep it up..

Intkhab
2020-09-01, 02:02 PM
Regards
I.A

markwin
2020-09-01, 02:43 PM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-01, 03:03 PM
Market trand sell.
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck

latpat
2020-09-01, 04:42 PM
Today main profit zone .
Today main support zone.

alkatiri
2020-09-01, 04:49 PM

jindon
2020-09-01, 04:54 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-09-01, 04:59 PM

m148
2020-09-01, 05:05 PM

piton
2020-09-01, 05:08 PM

isha
2020-09-01, 05:09 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

yuyul
2020-09-01, 05:10 PM

Zeeshan420
2020-09-01, 05:11 PM

Hafizajmal
2020-09-01, 05:14 PM
Best Of Luck

opp
2020-09-01, 05:17 PM

Keep it up

Shakila222
2020-09-01, 05:20 PM
Dear friends
Forex is the best earning website if we knolldge of forex tradeing system we make there good and huge profit .
I advise you forex trade use only
RSI
And
Zigzag indicater
There you stop if u loss trade then stop if u make profit then u stop trade and take profit

Roshan12
2020-09-01, 05:33 PM

--- Update ---

Aleena
2020-09-01, 05:55 PM
Today market analysis

You will earn more money if you will follow my views
because I have posted this after checking the
previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences
believe on your own strategy.

Irfan4500
2020-09-01, 06:13 PM

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye=======

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-01, 06:15 PM
members of this honorable forum. The pair is trading in a downward direction below the moving average lines on a daily, 4 hour and 1 hour chart.
Now, the price will correct back to a higher level after the price received support from this level. Thus the price is considered to be bought in the near term
As for the preferred selling levels in the near term, they are as follows
Selling when the price reaches moving lines and the emergence of price action. The price of the pair is still under negative pressure again, and this is a continuation to its downward wave at the end of last week after negative news on the dollar, as we find that the price is currently moving in a downward wave in a fluctuating manner due to the form of price pressure On the quarter hour frame, in addition to that, the price is close to ending a pre-emptive harmonic pattern on which the bat is drawn on the chart attached to the analysis, where I expect the pair to reach at the end of the session today to the potential reversal zone. My advice to you is to respect the management of capital and place a stop loss order

Shakila222
2020-09-01, 06:16 PM
Dear friends
Forex is the best earning website if we knolldge of forex tradeing system we make there good and huge profit .
I advise you forex trade use only
RSI
And
Zigzag indicater
There you stop if u loss trade then stop if u make profit then u stop trade and take profit

opp
2020-09-01, 06:22 PM

Keep it up

Royal003
2020-09-01, 06:25 PM
Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

Nikra
2020-09-01, 06:25 PM
Hello participants of this honorable forum. The pair is buying and selling in a downward course beneath the shifting average strains on a each day, four hour and 1 hour chart.
Now, the fee will accurate returned to a higher level after the fee acquired guide from this degree. Thus the rate is considered to be bought in the near term
As for the favored promoting tiers in the near term, they're as follows
Selling when the charge reaches moving traces and the emergence of charge movement. The price of the pair continues to be under poor stress once more, and that is a continuation to its downward wave on the stop of ultimate week after negative news at the dollar, as we discover that the fee is currently transferring in a downward wave in a fluctuating manner due to the form of charge strain On the quarter hour body, in addition to that, the charge is close to ending a pre-emptive harmonic sample on which the bat is drawn on the chart connected to the analysis, where I expect the pair to reach at the end of the consultation these days to the ability reversal region. My advice to you is to recognize the management of capital and place a stop loss order

Nisar12
2020-09-01, 06:34 PM
Gold ki price bohat onchi chal rahi hae ayesa lgta hae k record torny ja rahi hae.corona virus ki waja sy market down hony pr gold pr kafi asr pra hae .ab sona achi tjarat kr raha hae .Technical ashary ye bta rahy hain k gold aur oper jay ga . Abi gold mazhmat ki had cross kr chuka hae aur 2015$ pr tajarat kr raha hae .bollinger band RSI indicator b gold k oper janay ka ishara dy rahy hain . Is leay ap apna order buy py lgain . Ap ki qismat achi rahy ..

Nisar12
2020-09-01, 06:52 PM

Destny03
2020-09-01, 07:23 PM
Market trand sell.

Usman148
2020-09-01, 08:38 PM
Resistence or suport point up ja ry hen jin sy pta chlta hy k market buy k haq me hy.

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-01, 10:38 PM

Keep it up

markwin
2020-09-02, 12:08 AM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY

opp
2020-09-02, 12:21 AM

Keep it up

IUB
2020-09-02, 12:28 AM
Good luck everyone

Alikhan4
2020-09-02, 12:43 AM
hello guys today market trand sell bearish,

current price ko or kal ke price ko dekhty howy market aj sell ja sakti hai,

or strong support or resistance ko bi ye dekhna hai phr market ka analysis krna hai,

phr trade strong support or resistance se jab tach kry gi to us k baad entry lena hai,

good luke and keep up it,

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-02, 03:01 AM
As for the favored promoting tiers in the near term, they're as follows
Selling when the charge reaches moving traces and the emergence of charge movement. The price of the pair continues to be under poor stress once more, and that is a continuation to its downward wave on the stop of ultimate week after negative news at the dollar, as we discover that the fee is currently transferring in a downward wave in a fluctuating manner due to the form of charge strain On the quarter hour body, in addition to that, the charge is close to ending a pre-emptive harmonic sample on which the bat is drawn on the chart connected to the analysis, where I expect the pair to reach at the end of the consultation these days to the ability reversal region. My advice to you is to recognize the management of capital and place a stop loss order

alkatiri
2020-09-02, 06:57 AM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.

jindon
2020-09-02, 07:01 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

irmafuad
2020-09-02, 07:09 AM

m148
2020-09-02, 07:12 AM

Mubshara
2020-09-02, 07:16 AM
Aaj k din market k oper jany k ziada chance Hain market trend bullish show ho Raha hae.agr hm one week moving average ko dekhain to b market ka bullish trend hae.kuch indicator b market k oper jany ka ishara Dy rahy Hain is leay hmain apny balance ko dekhty hoy aur money ko manage krty hoy oper ki trade lga deni cheay.
Best of luck

piton
2020-09-02, 07:16 AM

yuyul
2020-09-02, 07:18 AM

Baalveer
2020-09-02, 07:20 AM
Aaj k din market k oper jany k ziada chance Hain market trend bullish show ho Raha hae.agr hm one week moving average ko dekhain to b market ka bullish trend hae.kuch indicator b market k oper jany ka ishara Dy rahy Hain is leay hmain apny balance ko dekhty hoy aur money ko manage krty hoy oper ki trade lga deni cheay.
Best of luck

QasimShop
2020-09-02, 07:33 AM

Zeeshan420
2020-09-02, 07:46 AM

Adnanali
2020-09-02, 08:00 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex currency pairs like EUR/ZAR. If you are looking for Forex pairs with good return, EURZAR can be a profitable investment option. EUR/ZAR rate equal to 19.801 at 2020-09-02 (today's range: 19.801 - 19.846). Based on our forecasts, a long-term

zahid2016
2020-09-02, 08:06 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex currency pairs like EUR/ZAR. If you are looking for Forex pairs with good return, EURZAR can be a profitable investment option. EUR/ZAR rate equal to 19.801 at 2020-09-02 (today's range: 19.801 - 19.846). Based on our forecasts, a long-term

markwin
2020-09-02, 08:40 AM
market trend on BUY
Parabolic sar on BUY

Usman148
2020-09-02, 08:54 AM

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-02, 08:58 AM
Today

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-02, 09:03 AM
Today

Wasim51
2020-09-02, 11:01 AM
Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.

As this pair we know that .

Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important.

About USA and Chaina trades...

ahmadjarar
2020-09-02, 11:06 AM

" Best"

tariq98112333
2020-09-02, 11:12 AM
today market trend is sell

EUR/ZAR