PDA

View Full Version : Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Anytime
2011-06-02, 12:16 AM
Aapke hisab se kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain aur kyu?

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

Victoryindia
2011-06-02, 06:03 PM
Usd/Jpy kyuki yeh pair bahut kam upar niche hota hai toh agar aapka loss bhi hota hai toh 1 limit mai hota hai.

Usdjpy is good because his movement is very low so if you loss then also you will get less loss.

saurabh
2011-06-05, 11:39 AM
i think eur/usd and gbp/usd are good currencies pair for beginners in forex trading but my feeling is that one should get knowledge of all currencies pairs

nilu
2011-06-05, 12:57 PM
Meraku lagta haiki ek pair me concentration kiya to achha sika sakta hai, EUR/USD achha pair hai naya wala ke liye, spread bee kam rahte hai

s19
2011-06-06, 08:33 PM
mujhe lagata h ki EUR/USD sabse acha pair he....beginner ko ek-do pair pr hi jyda dhyan dena chaiye...

nilu
2011-06-07, 06:22 AM
mujhe lagata h ki EUR/USD sabse acha pair he....beginner ko ek-do pair pr hi jyda dhyan dena chaiye...

Yes, if we concentrate on a single pair then we can study it well, I am also planning to use only one pair for trading thats EU.

Anytime
2011-06-07, 12:46 PM
For my point of view, eurusd and usdjpy is very good pair for all the newbies, as they are easy to predict as compared to other pairs and we can find many signal of this pairs in famous website.

nilu
2011-06-07, 05:31 PM
For my point of view, eurusd and usdjpy is very good pair for all the newbies, as they are easy to predict as compared to other pairs and we can find many signal of this pairs in famous website.

Using signals is not a good idea in my opinion they should learn and should made some Analise to know where to enter and where to exit, EUR/USD is ok, but JPY is very volatile newbies might not adjust with that.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-08, 09:18 AM
I think eur/usd is the best pair to trade in initial stages of trading..
gbp/usd and xau/usd are one of the most volatile pairs of trading..so traders should try to keep them selves away from these pairs

rajuonline
2011-06-13, 12:47 AM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.
mera khyal se eur/usd hi sabse jyada accha hain beginner ke liye. ku ki ye pair kam volatile hain dusre pair se. main bhi first eur/usd se hi suru kiya tha.

soumen
2011-06-23, 01:14 PM
bhai eur/usd pair is best among all. ye baat sabhi mante he ki eur/usd hi accha he newbie ke liye.uske baad aap gbp/usd ko bhi le sakte ho. in do pair ke spread bhi kam hota he. isliye prediction 90% sahi hota he.

mayengbam
2011-07-06, 05:18 PM
bhai eur/usd pair is best among all. ye baat sabhi mante he ki eur/usd hi accha he newbie ke liye.uske baad aap gbp/usd ko bhi le sakte ho. in do pair ke spread bhi kam hota he. isliye prediction 90% sahi hota he.

Agree with you buddy. this pairs are mostly traded currency in the world and has high volatility and the spread are also low making it the perfect choice for everyone. although there is no hard and fast rule to choose only these currencies by the newbies, it will be good for them to start. Another currency pair EUR-JPY is also a good option

shibilyt
2011-07-06, 06:00 PM
i think the best way is to choose a major pair .because those pairs have more volatility than other pairs. i used to trade with EUR/USD when i started . it was just because they were the more known currencies for me.
but later i started to move around with other pairs like G/U, U/J etc...

blackprince4u
2011-07-07, 08:23 PM
I think EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the best pair because every broker give the lowest spreads on these pairs. And also the price movement is very good and round about 150 point movement is daily. They are also easy to trade on news .

anubhavsingh
2011-07-09, 01:56 AM
eur/usd pair sabse acha pair hota hai beginer ke liye
gbp/usd pair bahut zada volatile hota hai..new tradre ko uss se bach ke rehna chahaiye

anubhavsingh
2011-07-11, 09:01 AM
Beginers ke liye eur/usd pair se acha koi bhi pair nahi hai..
kayi naye trades gbp/usd se trade starrt karte hai jabki ye pair bahut hi zada volatile rehat hai aur isme nuksan ke bahut zada chances hote hai.
eur/usd pair best pair hai

soumen
2011-07-19, 07:21 PM
I think EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the best pair because every broker give the lowest spreads on these pairs. And also the price movement is very good and round about 150 point movement is daily. They are also easy to trade on news .
I am totally agree with you. ha most broker filhal sabhi broker is pair ke liye lowest spread dete he. and ha iske movement daily kafi accha hote he aur forecast kafi had tak accha hota he. aur main bhi is pair se kafi proft kar raha hoon aur age bhi karunga. also gbpusd and aud usd bhi bahut accha he.

Victoryindia
2011-07-20, 08:17 PM
मुझे लगता है कि EUR / USD और GBP / USD विदेशी मुद्रा कारोबार में beginners के लिए अच्छा मुद्राओं जोड़ी रहे हैं, लेकिन मेरा लग रहा है कि एक सभी मुद्राओं के जोड़े का ज्ञान प्राप्त करना चाहिए

anubhavsingh
2011-07-21, 12:06 AM
मुझे लगता है कि EUR / USD और GBP / USD विदेशी मुद्रा कारोबार में beginners के लिए अच्छा मुद्राओं जोड़ी रहे हैं, लेकिन मेरा लग रहा है कि एक सभी मुद्राओं के जोड़े का ज्ञान प्राप्त करना चाहिए

eur/usd pair to sabse acha hota hai beginers ke liye lekin mere hisab se gbp/usd pair thdoa volatile hota hai aur beginers ko is pair se duur rehna chahiye..
dheere dheere akrke agar hum 4-5 pairs pe command bana lete hai to hume kafi fayda ho sakta hai market se

medhat4forex
2011-07-21, 03:44 PM
The currencies that I mentioned too many on any Beginner see that the currency's easier and quicker in dealing with each Beginner currency is the euro dollar, a currency that can be both the fastest Beginner to deal with it and that the lack of volatility

anubhavsingh
2011-07-23, 01:59 AM
i think the best way is to choose a major pair .because those pairs have more volatility than other pairs. i used to trade with EUR/USD when i started . it was just because they were the more known currencies for me.
but later i started to move around with other pairs like G/U, U/J etc...

Mostly tradres yahi strategy use karte hai
Starting me mostly sab traders euro/usd pair ko hi trade karte hai fir dheer dheere baki pairs pe dhyan dete hai
Agar aap log apni base currency usd rakehnge to aapko trade karne me kafi easy ho jayega

pinpin
2011-07-23, 10:30 AM
The currencies that I mentioned too many on any Beginner see that the currency's easier and quicker in dealing with each Beginner currency is the euro dollar, a currency that can be both the fastest Beginner to deal with it and that the lack of volatility
I agree with you
indeed euro / usd better for beginners in making learning
in addition to a small spread
movement of the euro / usd is more stable than any other pair

pipsdragon
2011-07-29, 08:30 PM
I agree with you

yups, i agree with you. so far i know in trending market this pairs just have one direction. bullish or bearish. different with gbp/usd, this pair ussualy have range condition. hard to predict.

vicky
2011-07-29, 09:34 PM
Eur/Usd ye wala pair sabse easy hai.
kyu ki ismain volatility thodi kum hai dusro k mukaable so hum easily dusro ko dekh ke ismain trade kar sakte hai.

Actually brother there is nothing easy in forex and anytime any pairs turn your against if there is no proper analysis . anyway its true eur/usd pairs is the most traded pairs when movement not very first and i also suggest to newbie to trade this pairs first but always use sl and tp.

fravash
2011-07-29, 10:32 PM
i think GU and EU at first, newbies should start to trade with pair which has low spread, its quite annoying if newbies lost his trade because of spread, and both pair signal is all over the internet so newbie can easily compare their strategy with those signal

blackprince4u
2011-07-29, 11:29 PM
Actually brother there is nothing easy in forex and anytime any pairs turn your against if there is no proper analysis . anyway its true eur/usd pairs is the most traded pairs when movement not very first and i also suggest to newbie to trade this pairs first but always use sl and tp.

yeah the pair has secondary importance first we should learn about the strategy and know the basics as Vicky said we should use sl and tp values so they are more important than the pair.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-30, 01:32 AM
yeah the pair has secondary importance first we should learn about the strategy and know the basics as Vicky said we should use sl and tp values so they are more important than the pair.

Rightly said brother
kisi bhi pair ko trade karne se pehle uski studies bahut zaruri hoti hai..agar aap study hi nahi kar skate to aap kisi bhi paior ko trade nahi kar sakte

vicky
2011-07-30, 09:47 PM
Rightly said brother
kisi bhi pair ko trade karne se pehle uski studies bahut zaruri hoti hai..agar aap study hi nahi kar skate to aap kisi bhi paior ko trade nahi kar sakte

yes i also agree with you . if we dont charactor of the pairs then its hard to trade because we unable to understand the move and when we have study then it become easy to understand the movement .

james
2011-07-30, 10:42 PM
well from my piont of view go for major currencies only because minor curriens will be difficult and not much custom indicators support them

arjun
2011-07-31, 10:56 AM

it is true, we must choose the pairs that correspond to the strategies we use.
if we intraday, no problem using GBPJPY pairs.
but if we are scalping, it was not appropriate to use these pairs.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 04:31 PM
Usd/Jpy kyuki yeh pair bahut kam upar niche hota hai toh agar aapka loss bhi hota hai toh 1 limit mai hota hai.

Usdjpy is good because his movement is very low so if you loss then also you will get less loss.

vicky
2011-07-31, 11:11 PM
Yes, GBP is a very good pair to trade because it is very liquid pair. The only one problem of this pair is that it has very wide spread and it is not a good choice for scalpers.

I think its not true for each broker . it may differ in other broker but i think the spread is same as eur/usd in instaforex . anyway i also think if there is big spread of any pairs then its not profitable for scalper when its only play for few pips.

fravash
2011-08-01, 10:26 AM
I think its not true for each broker . it may differ in other broker but i think the spread is same as eur/usd in instaforex . anyway i also think if there is big spread of any pairs then its not profitable for scalper when its only play for few pips.

agree with you brother, GU along with EU are the lowest spread pair in almost every broker, the more liquid the currency is the lower the spread are, and about other currency, some of higher spread currency are more predictable in movement, so its not waste of time if you learn it:)

anubhavsingh
2011-08-11, 02:36 PM

usdjpy pair bhi kafi shant pair mana jata hai
iski volatality kafi kam hai aur baki paors ke mukable me iski movement bhi limited hai
naye traders ke liye ye dono pair kafi stable ahi

Ganesh
2011-08-11, 06:27 PM
:) i will vote for eurusd and gbpusd, they are the best for any new guy to start with coz trheir spread is less:)

princeali
2011-08-11, 07:04 PM
mai jub newly demo account operate kiya tha to i used eur/usd on h4 chart , mujai pata bhi nai tha ki 15 minutes aur 1 hours ka bhi chart hota hai kyu ki mujai thiik sai trading platform bhi operate karna nai ata tha .. bus jaisai eur/usd move hota tha uska candle stick move horaha tha aur mainai buy order kiya aur i got 10 pips aur mainai order close kardiya waisai isi tarah mainai eur/usd every day observe karta gaya aur trade karta gaya aur news to dhyaan hi nai diya .aur demo mai acha profit anai laga aur i started to study about eur/usd pair and then mainai kuch had tak eur/usd pair achai sai trade karna seekh gaya .. wel mairi salah hai ki new traders eur/usd sai hi trade karai kyu ki 4 hours kai chart mai trend ka direction kai hisab sai trade karsaktai hai .but in real account aap ko savdhani sai tred karna hoga with watching news events ..

anubhavsingh
2011-08-13, 01:39 AM
well from my piont of view go for major currencies only because minor curriens will be difficult and not much custom indicators support them

major currencies hamesha faydemand rehti hai traidng ke initial days me
minor currencies ko predict karna thdoa difficualt ho jata hai jabki major currencies ki studies thodi easy hoti hai

$dollar$
2011-08-14, 07:53 PM
eur/usd beginner ke liye bahut achaa hai...ye pair ache se upr niche jaata hai..

rakesh
2011-08-14, 08:43 PM
EURCHF is a known manipulative pair, the russian bank of issues get in and get out making the market volatily, not to mention the interventions. (as i heard).

sagar
2011-08-15, 10:19 PM
usd/jpy is best pair to begin trader its work only all day in 50 point only and some times 20point only down and up and have less spread

Ronak
2011-08-16, 05:05 PM
most of the trader eur usd aur gbp usd kuch jyada hi try karte hai..coz they are much more fluctuating..and volatile..those who interested in scalping they mostly used this pairs..and beginner also used this.coz euro and usd is major currencies in the forex trading..

loserbynature
2011-08-17, 08:22 PM
Meray khiyal may EUR/USD aur GBP/USD dono hi pairs beginners k liay achay hain kyu k dono may spread bhi kam hay aur USD hony ki waja say dono ka analysis bhi ziada mushkil nahi.

siddesh
2011-08-17, 11:43 PM
I think that EUR/USD is one of the easiest pairs to trade but if you're looking to trade slow USD/CAN because it's cheap with it's margin especially if you're using microlots.

realfun07
2011-08-22, 04:43 PM
The best pair to trade in for a beginner trader is EUR / USD because it has high liquidity , low spread and more pip movement in a day.Also analysis of this pair is easier than other pairs.

imbest
2011-08-22, 06:32 PM
The best pair to trade in for a beginner trader is EUR / USD because it has high liquidity , low spread and more pip movement in a day.Also analysis of this pair is easier than other pairs.

You are right, we ca get analysis from many sites and the movement of this pairs is very good in london ad US session which can be utilized easily to make some profit. You just have to keep an eye on news as well.

waheedpcc
2011-08-23, 05:26 PM
i think cable pair mean EUR/USd pair kafi better rahe ga kuin in dono countries ki news her news channel per ati rehti hain,or hum asasni e fundamentals analsysis ker sekte hain,lekin ye aik trader ka kam benta ha ko apne capacity or knowledge ki ase per pair select ker leye or pher ddemo account per us per practice kerye

sanjeev
2011-08-26, 01:21 PM
To be honest i think there is no easy par to trade. Every one is difficult to trade. Tho, there are some facts:
GBPJPY is the most volatile pair, so it might be traded with lowered position size.
EURCHF is a known manipulative pair, the russian bank of issues get in and get out making the market volatily, not to mention the interventions. (as i heard).

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 02:37 PM
yups, i agree with you. so far i know in trending market this pairs just have one direction. bullish or bearish. different with gbp/usd, this pair ussualy have range condition. hard to predict.

eur/usd aur gbp/usd bahut hi ideal pair hai new comers ke liye..
iske alawa usd.jpy kop bhi bahut hi zada shant pair mana jata hai lekin eur.usd sabse zada trade hone wala pair hai forex me
is pair ki movement bahut hi limited hai aur tradres ko bahut zada dikkat bhi nahi hoti is pair me

Jazpa
2011-08-27, 05:28 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

I would recommend beginners to trade with EUR/USD pair. It is because it is believed to be the major pair in forex trade. It has more volatility than other pairs too. And it is easy to trade in this pair as we can find huge informations about these currencies over the internet. So, newbies should first start trading with this pair and get success first.

rubigul
2011-08-27, 06:56 PM
all the pair are good but in opinion, GBP/USD is very good pair to earn money, newbie always start forex trading from this pair because this pair is good for trading.

nsawork
2011-08-27, 11:02 PM
I agree with you

There are many advantages of using the EURUSD:

1. High volatility in the markets

2. High movement range

3. Trading opportunity every day

4. Low risk in the form of trend reversals.

sachin
2011-09-02, 01:43 PM
EU and GU pairs will be easy to trade for newbies, i noticed that these two pairs have almost the same trend, and medium volatility compare to UJ and EJ. The economic news for these two pairs also very useful and give good indication to trade if u can analysis it well. Just my 2 cents.

akshayfuriya
2011-09-03, 04:16 PM
i like EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/JPy AUD/USD this pair is easy to trade and you can get more help on this pair from different traders

netra
2011-09-03, 06:08 PM
i have favorite pairs. it is EU, GU and EJ.
i only trade these pairs. i love the volatily and the big range of movement.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-04, 01:30 AM

2. High movement range

eur/usd pair forex market ka sabse zada trade hone wala pair hai
ye pair baki har pair ke comparison me bahut acha mana jata hai aur hai naye trader ko isi pair se start karaya jata hai..
mera sabse favourie pair eur/usd hi hai

rajesh
2011-09-04, 09:05 PM
In my opinion, there is no pairs which is easy to trade. no matter which pairs you choose, you have to learn something about forex, this is the only way for you to increase the possibility of success on the forex market. never stop learning when you want to be a professional trader.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 08:26 PM
i think eur/usd and gbp/usd are good currencies pair for beginners in forex trading but my feeling is that one should get knowledge of all currencies pairs

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:31 PM

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:48 PM
I agree with you

waheedpcc
2011-09-10, 11:58 PM

i think it`ll be good suggestion because in those two pairs we`re seeing that usd is common so it`ll be better for us to trade because we don`t to make long analysis about our trade

shahzad0able
2011-09-11, 07:43 PM
may ray hisaab say EUR/USD sab say best rehta hay. keuunkay bht ziada log iss may trade kertay hain chaey wo expert traders hi keuun na hoon. may nay bht say traders aesay daykhain hain jo sirf or sirf isi pair may trading kertay hain or acha khasa kamatay bhi hain.

dario10099
2011-09-12, 09:23 PM
To choose the best currency pair, demo account is best place where you choose and analysis the currency pair. So must trade with that pair in demo account to know more about that pair but newbie must trade with small lot and improve their trading with demo account.

rajesh
2011-09-13, 01:32 PM
usually, i do trade in EU and GU.
maybe it is the easiest pairs to start with since I am new in forex and largely depend on technical analysis. besides that, usually the spread on that pairs is quiet low.
please correct me if i am wrong.

dario10099
2011-09-14, 05:59 AM
In forex trading I think that the best pair is EUR/USD, this is the only one pair which is more profitable and you get more success in forex trading to use this pair. But best planning is also important as well. But I also like GBP/USD, and also I trade in this pair.

netra
2011-09-16, 08:23 PM
You are right, we ca get analysis from many sites and the movement of this pairs is very good in london ad US session which can be utilized easily to make some profit. You just have to keep an eye on news as well.

Ronak
2011-09-17, 12:02 PM

most of newbies only concentrate on the EUR USD pair..as it has more movement than anyother pair..so easy to learn ...afterwhile getting some experience ..we should develop our trading style by experiencing other pairs also.....

ketan
2011-09-17, 05:51 PM

vikas
2011-09-17, 11:24 PM
yaps, I also use that currency.. I use EU because the low spread..
spread just 3 pips, it is the lowest, how about you, what is your reason using EU?

aniket
2011-09-18, 03:25 PM
i will vote for eurusd and gbpusd, they are the best for any new guy to start with coz trheir spread is less

waheedpcc
2011-09-18, 03:59 PM

well i think we should not reply the analysis by other but we can take help from other analysis and can modify our approach to the analsysis but totally depened t other i don`t so it`s really will be good sign

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:47 PM

2. High movement range

rajesh
2011-09-20, 06:52 PM
i think cable pair mean EUR/USd pair kafi better rahe ga kuin in dono countries ki news her news channel per ati rehti hain,or hum asasni e fundamentals analsysis ker sekte hain,lekin ye aik trader ka kam benta ha ko apne capacity or knowledge ki ase per pair select ker leye or pher ddemo account per us per practice kerye

vikas
2011-09-21, 01:44 PM
i think GU and EU at first, newbies should start to trade with pair which has low spread, its quite annoying if newbies lost his trade because of spread, and both pair signal is all over the internet so newbie can easily compare their strategy with those signal

vikas
2011-09-21, 07:58 PM

yes i also agree with you . if we dont charactor of the pairs then its hard to trade because we unable to understand the move and when we have study then it become easy to understand the movement .

vikas
2011-09-22, 12:54 PM
usdjpy pair bhi kafi shant pair mana jata hai
iski volatality kafi kam hai aur baki paors ke mukable me iski movement bhi limited hai
naye traders ke liye ye dono pair kafi stable ahi

100c
2011-09-22, 01:45 PM

i agree with you usd/jpy is a very slow moving pair If newbie will trade in it, they will feel boring and useless job. As my opinion eur/ usd is the best option for new peoples and they will also enjoy their trading.

nuh514
2011-09-22, 09:24 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY are the most common pairs traded by most of the traders. But for the new comers in this business I think USD/JPY would be proves as better as in this pair the movement is not as rapid and sudden as in other pairs. Although chances of earning quick profit in this pair are quite slim.

james
2011-09-22, 09:31 PM
i agree with you usd/jpy is a very slow moving pair If newbie will trade in it, they will feel boring and useless job. As my opinion eur/ usd is the best option for new peoples and they will also enjoy their trading.
well bro even gpb/usd movements are far beeter and even aud/usd i love to trade in aud/usd because its not so volatile but good semi pros

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-22, 09:38 PM
EUR/USD hi sabse accha pair hain beginner ko because he will able to know how to trade on news as well as on technical charts. Also it is the most traded pair in the forex market.

ketan
2011-09-23, 01:57 PM

trijay
2011-09-23, 06:39 PM
in early trading it was all easy, I start trading with a pair gbp / usd, but the longer the study, forex increasingly complicated, especially psychological problems, you should have a target profit and loss targets, I can control the greed and revenge, because by having the target able to avoid overtrade and avoid using large lot size

venom
2011-09-29, 09:55 PM
Mere hisab se trading shuriu karnese pahile mrket ke bare me study karna bahut jaruri hai.market ke technical and fundamental concept clear karne ke bad trading shuru kar sakte hai ,EURUSD best pair hai new bies ke lie

realfun07
2011-09-30, 12:13 AM

Eur / Usd is the best pair to trade as it has more volumes and more pip movement where as Usd / Jpy is a slow moving pair and moves few pips up and down dring the day.Also Eur / Usd has low spread.

speedy
2011-09-30, 04:51 PM
Eur / Usd is the best pair to trade as it has more volumes and more pip movement where as Usd / Jpy is a slow moving pair and moves few pips up and down dring the day.Also Eur / Usd has low spread.

I agree with you that EUR/USD is the best pair for beginners. I had also started with this pair. I like its low spread and its movement is according to analysis most of the time. I think this is the most traded pair in the forex market.

hiren
2011-10-04, 01:08 PM
In forex trading I think that the best pair is EUR/USD, this is the only one pair which is more profitable and you get more success in forex trading to use this pair. But best planning is also important as well. But I also like GBP/USD, and also I trade in this pair.

hiren
2011-10-04, 01:13 PM
To choose the best currency pair, demo account is best place where you choose and analysis the currency pair. So must trade with that pair in demo account to know more about that pair but newbie must trade with small lot and improve their trading with demo account.

hiren
2011-10-06, 12:22 AM
kyu ki ismain volatility thodi kum hai dusro k mukaable so hum easily dusro ko dekh ke ismain trade kar sakte hai.

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:20 PM
all the pair are good but in opinion, GBP/USD is very good pair to earn money, newbie always start forex trading from this pair because this pair is good for trading.

kamla
2011-10-07, 01:47 PM
may ray hisaab say EUR/USD sab say best rehta hay. keuunkay bht ziada log iss may trade kertay hain chaey wo expert traders hi keuun na hoon. may nay bht say traders aesay daykhain hain jo sirf or sirf isi pair may trading kertay hain or acha khasa kamatay bhi hain.

patil
2011-10-08, 01:16 PM

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:35 PM
Meraku lagta haiki ek pair me concentration kiya to achha sika sakta hai, EUR/USD achha pair hai naya wala ke liye, spread bee kam rahte hai

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:51 PM
Yes, if we concentrate on a single pair then we can study it well, I am also planning to use only one pair for trading thats EU.

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:58 PM
Using signals is not a good idea in my opinion they should learn and should made some Analise to know where to enter and where to exit, EUR/USD is ok, but JPY is very volatile newbies might not adjust with that.

patil
2011-10-09, 03:36 PM
मुझे लगता है कि eur / usd और gbp / usd जोड़ी रहे हैं क्योंकि हर दलाल इन जोड़ों पर सबसे कम फैलता दे. और भी मूल्य आंदोलन बहुत अच्छा है और 150 बिंदु आंदोलन के दौर के बारे में दैनिक है. उन्होंने यह भी खबर पर व्यापार करने के लिए आसान कर रहे हैं.

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:28 PM
I am totally agree with you. ha most broker filhal sabhi broker is pair ke liye lowest spread dete he. and ha iske movement daily kafi accha hote he aur forecast kafi had tak accha hota he. aur main bhi is pair se kafi proft kar raha hoon aur age bhi karunga. also gbpusd and aud usd bhi bahut accha he.

patil
2011-10-12, 01:01 PM
EUR / USD हाय सबसे accha जोड़ी हैं शुरुआत मैं क्योंकि वह पता है कि कैसे खबर पर के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से तकनीकी चार्ट पर व्यापार करने के लिए सक्षम है. इसके अलावा, यह विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे अधिक कारोबार जोड़ी है.

vineet
2011-10-13, 01:55 PM
in early trading it was all easy, I start trading with a pair gbp / usd, but the longer the study, forex increasingly complicated, especially psychological problems, you should have a target profit and loss targets, I can control the greed and revenge, because by having the target able to avoid overtrade and avoid using large lot size

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:24 PM
I would recommend beginners to trade with EUR/USD pair. It is because it is believed to be the major pair in forex trade. It has more volatility than other pairs too. And it is easy to trade in this pair as we can find huge informations about these currencies over the internet. So, newbies should first start trading with this pair and get success first.

kamla
2011-10-16, 04:37 PM
EUR/USD hi sabse accha pair hain beginner ko because he will able to know how to trade on news as well as on technical charts. Also it is the most traded pair in the forex market.

chintan
2011-10-17, 08:48 PM
Han forex market main EUR/USD hi sab say ziada trade hony wala pair hay wo is liye kay market main sab say ziada news is pair ki releases hoti hain aur ya aksar achee movement main rehta hay. Lakin beginners kay liye ya pair khatrnak hay mary khayal main beginners ko EUR/JPY par trade karna chahiye.

chintan
2011-10-17, 09:59 PM
MAry khayaal say USD/JPY biginner kay liye acha naheen hay kon kay ye ziada hi slow hay aur aap ko aik dam dipress kar deta hay.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:24 PM
Han USD/JPY bohot slow aur low volatile pair hay aur mary khayal main EUR/USD say bhi behtar pair EUR/JPY hay is ki characteristics mujhay bohot pasand hain. Ye ziada uchal kood naheen karta EU ki trah aur is ko samjhna beginners kay liye ziada asaan hay.

hetal
2011-10-18, 12:07 AM

hetal
2011-10-18, 01:56 PM
well bro even gpb/usd movements are far beeter and even aud/usd i love to trade in aud/usd because its not so volatile but good semi pros

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:33 AM
eur/usd aur gbp/usd bahut hi ideal pair hai new comers ke liye..
iske alawa usd.jpy kop bhi bahut hi zada shant pair mana jata hai lekin eur.usd sabse zada trade hone wala pair hai forex me
is pair ki movement bahut hi limited hai aur tradres ko bahut zada dikkat bhi nahi hoti is pair me

aryan
2011-10-21, 02:00 PM

bhanu
2011-10-24, 11:03 PM

popatji
2011-10-25, 01:43 PM
mera khyal se eur/usd hi sabse jyada accha hain beginner ke liye. ku ki ye pair kam volatile hain dusre pair se. main bhi first eur/usd se hi suru kiya tha.

realfun07
2011-10-25, 07:25 PM
Han forex market main EUR/USD hi sab say ziada trade hony wala pair hay wo is liye kay market main sab say ziada news is pair ki releases hoti hain aur ya aksar achee movement main rehta hay. Lakin beginners kay liye ya pair khatrnak hay mary khayal main beginners ko EUR/JPY par trade karna chahiye.

No doubt EURUSD is the best pair to trade in for the beginner as it is most volatile and has great pip movement and also the analysis is easier for it and lower spread.

popatji
2011-10-28, 12:41 PM

aryan
2011-10-29, 09:46 PM

krishan
2011-11-06, 06:05 PM
मुझे लगता है कि eur / usd और gbp / usd जोड़ी रहे हैं क्योंकि हर दलाल इन जोड़ों पर सबसे कम फैलता दे. और भी मूल्य आंदोलन बहुत अच्छा है और 150 बिंदु आंदोलन के दौर के बारे में दैनिक है. उन्होंने यह भी खबर पर व्यापार करने के लिए आसान कर रहे हैं.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 10:41 PM
EUR / USD हाय सबसे accha जोड़ी हैं शुरुआत मैं क्योंकि वह पता है कि कैसे खबर पर के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से तकनीकी चार्ट पर व्यापार करने के लिए सक्षम है. इसके अलावा यह विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे अधिक कारोबार जोड़ी है

chirayu
2011-11-13, 06:11 PM
i will vote for eurusd and gbpusd, they are the best for any new guy to start with coz trheir spread is less

narendra
2011-11-16, 05:18 PM

narendra
2011-11-16, 05:24 PM
agree with you brother, GU along with EU are the lowest spread pair in almost every broker, the more liquid the currency is the lower the spread are, and about other currency, some of higher spread currency are more predictable in movement, so its not waste of time if you learn it

arihant
2011-11-17, 06:51 PM

hima
2011-11-18, 01:12 AM
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy

New traders are try to trade in that pairs, USD / JPY , EUR / JYP because there pairs don't fluctuates highly or to boom bottom and move slow
and second options is EUR / USD

narendra
2011-11-18, 07:27 PM

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:16 PM
well i think we should not reply the analysis by other but we can take help from other analysis and can modify our approach to the analsysis but totally depened t other i don`t so it`s really will be good sign

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:23 PM
i think it`ll be good suggestion because in those two pairs we`re seeing that usd is common so it`ll be better for us to trade because we don`t to make long analysis about our trade

weekager
2011-11-19, 07:14 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

1st wala yeni k eur / usd kiuon k es ki value kafi flactuated hoti rehti ha jis ki waja se new traders ko profit banane main kafi sahoolat hoti ha par woh muhtaat bhi rahen ye khatarnak bhi bahot ha dosrey pair k nisbat loss bhi ziyada ho sakta ha

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:39 PM

arihant
2011-11-20, 04:09 PM

aryan
2011-11-20, 06:16 PM

bhanu
2011-11-20, 07:28 PM
EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY are the most common pairs traded by most of the traders. But for the new comers in this business I think USD/JPY would be proves as better as in this pair the movement is not as rapid and sudden as in other pairs. Although chances of earning quick profit in this pair are quite slim.

kamla
2011-11-24, 12:02 AM
most of newbies only concentrate on the EUR USD pair..as it has more movement than anyother pair..so easy to learn ...afterwhile getting some experience ..we should develop our trading style by experiencing other pairs also.....

tibasingh
2011-11-24, 08:26 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.
eur usd han ye sab se easy bhi ha or mushkil bhi kioun k es k zarey app ko kafi pips kamaney ka muka milta ha es liye begianer bhi es ko kafi like kartey hane mere nazdeek to yahai sab se aasan pair ha tradeing k liye

aryan
2011-11-25, 02:17 AM

alvabra2010
2011-11-25, 09:39 AM
Mujhe lagta hai ki beginners ke liye major pairs hi best hai trading ke liye. Major pairs jaise EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD or bakhi sabh. The most preferred would be EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:35 PM

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:39 PM
To choose the best currency pair, demo account is best place where you choose and analysis the currency pair. So must trade with that pair in demo account to know more about that pair but newbie must trade with small lot and improve their trading with demo account.v

lovereurusd
2011-11-25, 06:21 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

main to eur/usd ko he prefer karoun ga es k bad gbp/usd ko prefer karoun ga main to en dono ko he use karta houn or main ne en ko kafi acha paya ha apne liye

Anand
2011-11-26, 04:20 PM
I think eurusd and Usdjpy is good pair to professional and new traders.Usdjpy has small and silent movement,it is good for newbies.Eurusd also suitable for beginners.

realfun07
2011-11-26, 05:01 PM
I think eurusd and Usdjpy is good pair to professional and new traders.Usdjpy has small and silent movement,it is good for newbies.Eurusd also suitable for beginners.

EURUSD is a much better pair for the beginner as movements are more in this pair and analysis is easier for this pair.USDJPY has less movements now so beginners should stay away for some time from this pair.

kamla
2011-11-27, 01:35 PM

hiren
2011-11-27, 10:26 PM

yogesh
2011-11-27, 10:46 PM
I think more information and analysis are available about eur-usd and usually people are aware of both these currency both being from major countries. So it is fine to go with eur-usd in beginning.

kamla
2011-11-27, 11:35 PM

kamla
2011-11-28, 12:28 AM

hiren
2011-11-29, 10:41 PM
Mere hisab se trading shuriu karnese pahile mrket ke bare me study karna bahut jaruri hai.market ke technical and fundamental concept clear karne ke bad trading shuru kar sakte hai ,EURUSD best pair hai new bies ke lie

nikhil
2011-11-29, 11:57 PM

yogesh
2011-11-30, 12:38 AM

Sahi kehte ho eur-usd me jyada logo ke trade karne ke karan liquidity jyada hoti hai, fir daily yeh ek badi range ki yatra karta hai jiske karan isme profit kama sakne ki sambhavnayen badh jaati hain.

tajdarbet
2011-11-30, 09:28 AM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.
mere nazdek to eur/usd he sab se ziyada aasan ha kioun kes se app ko bahot pips kamaney ka muqa milta ha es liye he main es par he trade karta houn

ahmedlinkers
2011-11-30, 10:42 AM
Any pair with good activity and low spread is good for trading at the beginning. Like EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc. In some cases some other pairs also show good activity.

rakesh
2011-12-02, 01:05 PM

rakesh
2011-12-02, 01:08 PM
MAry khayaal say USD/JPY biginner kay liye acha naheen hay kon kay ye ziada hi slow hay aur aap ko aik dam dipress kar deta hay.

anchitkole
2011-12-02, 01:50 PM
Han USD/JPY bohot slow aur low volatile pair hay aur mary khayal main EUR/USD say bhi behtar pair EUR/JPY hay is ki characteristics mujhay bohot pasand hain. Ye ziada uchal kood naheen karta EU ki trah aur is ko samjhna beginners kay liye ziada asaan hay.

waqasma
2011-12-02, 03:45 PM
EUR/USD sb se acha pair he kisi b new trader k liye kiyon k ik to iska pip difference kafi kam hota he profit/loss jaldi nazar anay lag jata he or dosri bat ye k start me jitnay kam pairs me trading ki jay gi utni jaldi trading krni a jati he. eur/usd common and famous pair he Forex trading me.

atif58
2011-12-02, 04:22 PM
mery khayal sy EUR/USD sb sy acha pair hai beginner k liye. kyo k ye volatile bhi hai or is k spreads bhi kam hoty hian. True market envoriment milta hai beginner ko is pair sy

realfun07
2011-12-02, 07:53 PM
mery khayal sy EUR/USD sb sy acha pair hai beginner k liye. kyo k ye volatile bhi hai or is k spreads bhi kam hoty hian. True market envoriment milta hai beginner ko is pair sy

I agree with you mate as this is the BEST pair for a beginner as the liquidity is high as well in this pair and the pip movement is more as compared to other pairs apart from low spread.

naseedfx
2011-12-02, 09:11 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

ager app new ho or ziyada profit kamana chatey ho to phr app ko chiye k app eur/usd par trade karain ya phr eur/jpy bhi kafi acha ha app k liye

s19
2011-12-02, 09:24 PM
mere hisab se beginer k liye pair depend krta hai uski trading style par...
agar wo long term trading kr rahaa hai to wo most major pair ko select kr skata hai..but agar wo only scalping trading kr rahaa hai to usko low saperdes pair ko select krnaa chahiye...
ex- eurusd and gbpusd.
both pair are good for scalping trading.

azhar
2011-12-04, 01:31 PM

G bahi jan ap nay theak kaha mera favorate pair b EUR/USD he is se bhot acha profit hota he aur taqreeban sary trader is ko passand karty he

anitagala124
2011-12-08, 09:21 PM
Meray khiyal may EUR/USD aur GBP/USD dono hi pairs beginners k liay achay hain kyu k dono may spread bhi kam hay aur USD hony ki waja say dono ka analysis bhi ziada mushkil nahi.

anchitkole
2011-12-12, 01:53 PM

realfun07
2011-12-12, 04:52 PM

GBPUSD is a good pair as well to start trading with for a newbie as its movements are high and so is the liquidity and also spread is low for this pair as well.

rakesh
2011-12-14, 04:08 PM

chintan
2011-12-14, 06:44 PM

anubhavsingh
2011-12-15, 02:24 PM

ye baat har trader ke liye jaan ni bahut zaruri hoti hai
har trader ko eur/usd pair se hi tarding start karni chahaiye..isse acha aur basic pair aur koi nahi hai
isme spread bhi bahut kam hai aur isme move bhi achj rehti hai

THE ACE
2011-12-20, 05:14 PM
i will like to suggest eur/usd as currency pair for new comers because this pair is sometime very quiet going and sometimes very volatile . trading with this pair will help you to control on your emotions , how to overcome sudden happens and loses/gains cycling in your account. i also started with this pair.

hetal
2011-12-20, 09:44 PM

prem
2011-12-20, 10:00 PM
i think eur/usd is the best pair for beginners and it has low spread.it has good market movements,compare to other pairs it is easy to predict.gbp/usd is one of the most volatile pair.usd/jpy has high spread,it is not suitable for those who having low investment.so,we concentrate any one currency pair and analyze it continously.

hetal
2011-12-20, 10:08 PM

aniket
2011-12-21, 04:16 PM
eur usd han ye sab se easy bhi ha or mushkil bhi kioun k es k zarey app ko kafi pips kamaney ka muka milta ha es liye begianer bhi es ko kafi like kartey hane mere nazdeek to yahai sab se aasan pair ha tradeing k liye

hetal
2011-12-21, 04:26 PM
mai jub newly demo account operate kiya tha to i used eur/usd on h4 chart , mujai pata bhi nai tha ki 15 minutes aur 1 hours ka bhi chart hota hai kyu ki mujai thiik sai trading platform bhi operate karna nai ata tha .. bus jaisai eur/usd move hota tha uska candle stick move horaha tha aur mainai buy order kiya aur i got 10 pips aur mainai order close kardiya waisai isi tarah mainai eur/usd every day observe karta gaya aur trade karta gaya aur news to dhyaan hi nai diya .aur demo mai acha profit anai laga aur i started to study about eur/usd pair and then mainai kuch had tak eur/usd pair achai sai trade karna seekh gaya .. wel mairi salah hai ki new traders eur/usd sai hi trade karai kyu ki 4 hours kai chart mai trend ka direction kai hisab sai trade karsaktai hai .but in real account aap ko savdhani sai tred karna hoga with watching news events ..

vikas
2011-12-21, 05:18 PM
1st wala yeni k eur / usd kiuon k es ki value kafi flactuated hoti rehti ha jis ki waja se new traders ko profit banane main kafi sahoolat hoti ha par woh muhtaat bhi rahen ye khatarnak bhi bahot ha dosrey pair k nisbat loss bhi ziyada ho sakta ha

Anand
2011-12-21, 10:58 PM
Usdjpy pair beginner ke liye easy hai.Eurusd bhi Accha pair hai.Aap jitne kam pair me trade karoge wohi aapke liye accha hoga.1 ya 2 pair me Aapki Accuracy 70To 90 percent hogi.

strong
2011-12-21, 11:16 PM
For a beginner the most suitable and best pair to trade is the most common and most traded pair in the forex market and that pair is EUR/USD.
I have started my trading with this pair and I suggest that all the beginners should trade it as their first pair because this pair is also good for learning.

100c
2011-12-22, 02:08 PM

these two pairs are the famous pair in the forex market for newbies btu now I observe eur/chf is also best for newbies because we all know the news that Swiss bank said that we will buy this pair on 1.2000, so this statement means if you think that this pair is on reasonable price then you can buy this without any fear.

sarwars
2011-12-22, 10:17 PM
EUR/USD pair is easy to trade in this pair as we can find huge informations about these currencies over the internet. So, newbies should first start trading with this pair as well as on technical charts. Also it is the most traded pair in the forex market.

yogesh
2011-12-22, 10:23 PM
As most traders use the pair eur-usd for trading it is easy to talk to someone in case of any querry and i agree with @sarwars that there is really lot information available around about this pair - this alone is good enough reason to give priority to this pair.

ali1011
2011-12-23, 11:17 AM
eur/usd is best pear i think so that mostly begineers are preffer thus pear but may be its good pear is me flactuation boaht ziada hoti hy me nay kuud sy is me trading ke hy .

jadhav
2011-12-23, 08:03 PM

ashwini
2011-12-23, 10:38 PM
No doubt

eur/usd..

Low pip difference..daily 50 pips up down

furiya
2011-12-24, 12:10 PM

furiya
2011-12-24, 01:09 PM

furiya
2011-12-24, 10:15 PM
Bohot sary logon ka yahi kehna hay kay EUR/USD sab say acha pair hay beginners kay liye lakin main kahoon ga ye beginners kay liye thoraa mushkil pair hay. Mary khayaal main EUR/JPY beginners kay liye bohot acha hay.

jadhav
2011-12-24, 10:38 PM
Han agar aap kay pass market ki information naheen aur knowledge naheen to aap kay liye koi bhi pair trade karna acha naheen ho ga aur agar aap kay pass techniques aur knowledge hay to sab hi pairs aap kay liye theek chalain gay. Lakin traders ko high spread waly aur low movement waly pairs say door hi rhana chahiye.

jadhav
2011-12-25, 12:09 AM
I agree with you that EUR/USD is the best pair for beginners. I had also started with this pair. I like its low spread and its movement is according to analysis most of the time. I think this is the most traded pair in the forex market.

jadhav
2011-12-25, 05:28 PM

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:46 PM

nikam
2011-12-26, 07:38 PM

Anand
2011-12-27, 10:35 PM
silent and smooth traders ke liye Usdjpy pair easy hai.EUrusd fast movement vala pair hai,ye beginner ke liye accha hoga.

shinde
2011-12-28, 11:58 AM
I agree with you mate as this is the BEST pair for a beginner as the liquidity is high as well in this pair and the pip movement is more as compared to other pairs apart from low spread.

shinde
2011-12-28, 12:59 PM
EURUSD is a much better pair for the beginner as movements are more in this pair and analysis is easier for this pair.USDJPY has less movements now so beginners should stay away for some time from this pair.

niks
2011-12-30, 12:04 AM
Eur/Usd is best pair to trade with . It easily moves 200 pips a day. And two major currencies are involved.
Gbp/Usd is also good pair.

aadrika
2011-12-31, 11:27 PM

Eur/Usd
Gbp/Usd
Usd/Cad
Usd/Chf
Usd/Jpy
Gbp/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
etc.

Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are the best set of pairs for any trader. Your maximum loss is dependent on the stop loss that you set per trade. There much liquidity in these pairs and there is every likelihood that you will always get an opportunity to open a trading position.

yogesh
2011-12-31, 11:35 PM
I prefer EUR-USD simply there are some reasons behind this: firstly there is good movement, and second both currencies in this pair have good fundamentals so prices returns often after some time so even if you dont trigger stop loss you can wait for your prices to return, third usually all brokers offer low spread for this pair, and last but not least there is lot information available around about this pair.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-03, 01:17 AM
For beginners the most suitable and best pair to trade is the most common and most traded pair in the world i.e. EUR/USD.
I have started my trading with this pair and I suggest that all the beginners should trade it as their first pair.

eur/usd ek aisa pair hai jo ki har trader ke liye sabse acha rehta hai..chahe tarder naya ho ya purana, eur/usd pair ko har koi apsand karta hai
naye traders ko bhi salah di jati ahi ki unhe bhi eur/usd pair me hi trading karni chahiye fir age chal ke pairs ko change karna chahaiye

muhammadatif
2012-01-15, 01:56 AM
Mujhy nahi pata main ny kabhi currency pairs per trading nahi ki main to gold to like karta hoon or usi per trade karta hoon because kam time main acha profit dyta ahi jabkeh currency nahi dy sakti.

abcforex
2012-01-15, 01:24 PM
According to my mind that beginner well known about which pair is most benefit for him and learn about it, then he will play and get profit but i suggest that beginner use GBP/JPY .

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:02 PM

lax
2012-01-15, 05:00 PM

2. High movement range

lax
2012-01-15, 06:08 PM

shinde
2012-01-15, 07:02 PM
GBPUSD is a good pair as well to start trading with for a newbie as its movements are high and so is the liquidity and also spread is low for this pair as well.

asingh601
2012-01-15, 11:37 PM
Sabhi major pair bahut acche hote hai trading ke liye par beginners ko E/U sabse jyada pasand aata hai sikhne ke liye kyonki ye ek most common pair hai aur iska spread bhi bahut kam hai maine bhi E/U se hi sikha hai iski movement bahut tej hoti hai.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-16, 08:35 AM
Sabhi major pair bahut acche hote hai trading ke liye par beginners ko E/U sabse jyada pasand aata hai sikhne ke liye kyonki ye ek most common pair hai aur iska spread bhi bahut kam hai maine bhi E/U se hi sikha hai iski movement bahut tej hoti hai.

forex me koi bhi pair bekar nahi hai..trader ki jis pair me study aur analyse ache hai usko ussi me trading kanri chahiye chahe wo eur.usd ho chahe gbp/usd ya koi bhi aur pair
naye traders ke liye sabse acha eur/usd aur gbp/usd hi rehte hai aur unhe inhi pairs me trading karni chahaiye

venkiaries61
2012-01-16, 10:26 AM

I think, there is no huge difference in Eur/Usd and gbp/usd pair. Both have same reactions in the market and have same spread too. But, the no. of traders in eurusd and gbpusd is greatly differs. EurUsd pair has very huge no. of traders, so i recommend the beginners to trade with this pair to trade safely. You may try both eurusd and gbpusd, but not gbpusd alone.

sangam
2012-01-16, 11:03 AM
I think, there is no huge difference in Eur/Usd and gbp/usd pair. Both have same reactions in the market and have same spread too. But, the no. of traders in eurusd and gbpusd is greatly differs. EurUsd pair has very huge no. of traders, so i recommend the beginners to trade with this pair to trade safely. You may try both eurusd and gbpusd, but not gbpusd alone.

You are right and i also think that the currency pairs are co-related and the reason is that they are paired with the US Dollar and that alone will define the movements in them. This is the main reason why i am trading with only the pairs who have the USD as one of the currencies.

twinkling star
2012-01-16, 02:07 PM
sab say best to eur/usd hi hai. as baqi aur sab per to main ney abhi tak trading nhi ki. as is pair main itni jiyada fluctuations nhi hain. and ap ko easily understanding bhi ho jati hai. price movements bhi sahi hain. new comers easily is ko predict bhi ker sktay hain. Is pair main spread bhi kam hi hota hai as compare to other pairs. and it is also less volatile than other pairs.

sarwars
2012-01-16, 08:38 PM
it`ll be better for us to trade because we don`t to make long analysis about our trade and but we can take help from other analysis and can modify our approach to the analsysis but totally depened t other i don`t so it`s really will be good sign.

nuinu22
2012-01-16, 09:02 PM
how to train our analysis to be very good so that when trade we can determine when we have to sell and when to buy right so as to avoid loss

fxquest
2012-01-17, 12:29 AM
I only trade in two pairs so far Eur/Usd and usd/CHF and truth is i did not understand well the later but liked the eur-usd and am trading in this pair often. There is also quite big range it trade in daily and so if we trade wisely we can make daily profit with this pair alone.

borle
2012-01-23, 10:11 PM

ali1011
2012-01-26, 12:41 PM
mujhe lagata h ki EUR/USD sabse acha pair he....beginner ko ek-do pair pr hiyda dhyan dena chaiye...
yes i'm agree with your posting comment because eur/usd is very best thing in forex trading in this pear fluctuation is so good and easy to trade in this.

dog
2012-01-27, 07:57 PM
yes i agree with you i am trading with EUR/USD pair from the beginning.it will be more easy ,comfortable and suitable for me to trade.because this pair has very high range.i will never use other pair for my trade.and i don't know anything about the characteristics of other pair.i am trying to know about it.if i will find any other pair is comfortable me i will also use it for my trade

ryankhan21
2012-01-29, 02:35 PM
i would suggest a pair with the lowest spread... my personal pair is eur/usd..... it hAS d best spread,

adahidayat
2012-01-31, 05:10 PM
meray khayal may usd/jpy beginners kay laye such say achi currency hai trading kay laye...k q ye ik khas price kay undar movment karti hai...aur zyada spikes is currency pair may nahi hoti...tu is laye is ko handle karna asan hai... aur is kay laye strategy banana bhi asan hota hai....

aadrika
2012-01-31, 05:17 PM

The silence of the USD/JPY pair has only occurred in recent times (precisely the last 1 and a half years). Before now, the pair was quite liquid in its movement having an movement having an average daily range of up to 100 pips.

motiurbd
2012-01-31, 11:00 PM
I would say GBP/USD... because its as major as EUR/USD and quite same with volatility.. And its spread is also same... But its not that much wild like EUR/USD... Because everyday EUR/USD becoming wilder than before.. Even some old traders needs to study well before trading this pair.. This is why I will suggest GBP/USD for newbies rather than EUR/USD...

edison
2012-01-31, 11:05 PM
eur/ usd spread is very low when compared to anyother pair that is the reason why i stuck with that pair otherwise i try all the pairs

tarun2305
2012-01-31, 11:56 PM
as a beginner ai always trade in EUR USd..becozisse agara profit oga to theek hai lekin agar loss hoga to bahut jyada ni hoga...baki sab me movemont bahut jyada rhti hai

kuldeep
2012-02-01, 05:47 PM
agar aap forex market mai naye ho to apke liye EUR/USD pair hi sabse acha pair hoga kyunki isase aap bahut ache tarike se trda ekar sakenge aur apko isase profit bhi bahut acha hoga jo apke liye fayde mand hho sakta hai

adil.iub
2012-02-01, 07:03 PM
I think euro eusd is very commong for every body , its better to start with start with commong thing beacuse u will get more and much help from other about it beacuse maximum are trading with this pairs

pooja
2012-02-03, 02:25 PM

alam
2012-02-03, 04:49 PM
i will like to suggest eur/usd as currency pair for new comers because this pair is sometime very quiet going and sometimes very volatile . trading with this pair will help you to control on your emotions , how to overcome sudden happens and loses/gains cycling in your account. i also started with this pair.

arihant
2012-02-03, 06:20 PM
agree with you brother, GU along with EU are the lowest spread pair in almost every broker, the more liquid the currency is the lower the spread are, and about other currency, some of higher spread currency are more predictable in movement, so its not waste of time if you learn it

arihant
2012-02-03, 06:25 PM

nilesh
2012-02-04, 01:00 PM
agar to aap nay khud say hi trading kerni hay phir to app GBP/USD say start lay saktay hain, ye aik bohot hi stable pair hay or iss ki daily range bhi achi hay, EUR/USD bhi kafi famous pair hay, laykin bohot ziada volatile honay ki waja say newbie to preshaani ho sakti hay.

gala
2012-02-04, 06:41 PM

pooja
2012-02-05, 02:53 PM
I also like USD/CAD, though the spread is a little bigger than of EUR/USD with some brokers, but the movement is also slow and easy for the beginner trader to follow. It is also important that the beginner trader follow canada news and US news when trading this pair.

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:46 PM
EUR/USD sb se acha pair he kisi b new trader k liye kiyon k ik to iska pip difference kafi kam hota he profit/loss jaldi nazar anay lag jata he or dosri bat ye k start me jitnay kam pairs me trading ki jay gi utni jaldi trading krni a jati he. eur/usd common and famous pair he Forex trading me.

alam
2012-02-06, 03:31 PM
eur/usd is best pear i think so that mostly begineers are preffer thus pear but may be its good pear is me flactuation boaht ziada hoti hy me nay kuud sy is me trading ke hy .

pooja
2012-02-07, 12:49 PM

pooja
2012-02-07, 01:41 PM

alam
2012-02-07, 02:16 PM
Bohot sary logon ka yahi kehna hay kay EUR/USD sab say acha pair hay beginners kay liye lakin main kahoon ga ye beginners kay liye thoraa mushkil pair hay. Mary khayaal main EUR/JPY beginners kay liye bohot acha hay.

nilesh
2012-02-07, 08:03 PM

sari
2012-02-10, 06:50 PM

very true sir, each pair has its own character, so we use the system must also be adjusted with the pair that we use, so it's very important to learn the system and know about the pair that we will use

vikas
2012-02-12, 03:48 PM

suraj
2012-02-12, 06:27 PM

suraj
2012-02-12, 06:32 PM

muhammadfarooq
2012-02-12, 06:38 PM
Every pair is easy to trade but its depend on your knowledge , awareness about trading and trading experience that how you can improve your trading. but beginner's must need to be start the trading with demo and choose the best currency pair to start real trading.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-13, 02:14 AM
Every pair is easy to trade but its depend on your knowledge , awareness about trading and trading experience that how you can improve your trading. but beginner's must need to be start the trading with demo and choose the best currency pair to start real trading.

aapne thik kaha..forex me har pair acha hai trading kel iye aur trader jis bhi pair ko thik se analyse kar sakta hai usko ussi pair me trading karni chahiye
mere khayal se naye traders ke liye to eur/usd pair hi sabse sahi rehta hai kyunki is pair ki movement bhi achi hai aur isko study karna bhi thdoa easy rehta hai

niteshforex
2012-02-19, 05:54 PM
agar to aap nay khud say hi trading kerni hay phir to app GBP/USD say start lay saktay hain, ye aik bohot hi stable pair hay or iss ki daily range bhi achi hay, EUR/USD bhi kafi famous pair hay, laykin bohot ziada volatile honay ki waja say newbie to preshaani ho sakti hay

niteshforex
2012-02-22, 01:39 PM
I also like USD/CAD, though the spread is a little bigger than of EUR/USD with some brokers, but the movement is also slow and easy for the beginner trader to follow. It is also important that the beginner trader follow canada news and US news when trading this pair.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-22, 03:32 PM

usd/cad bahut hi volatile pair hai mujhe nahi lagta ye naye traders ke liye acha hoga
eur/usd pair naye traders ke liye sabse acha mana jatra haiu

niteshforex
2012-02-24, 03:04 PM

2. High movement range

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-24, 08:49 PM

yes you are right i am agree with you brother i think that the trade in this tow pair is very profitablle because i think that they are the principale pair and i think we just keep trade with this tow pair enough

Abdomhadi
2012-02-28, 11:40 PM
I have the same idea is that GU and EU as a first step, beginners should start trading with a pair that has spread low, its quite annoying if the beginner has lost his business because propagation, and signal pair at a time is all over the internet to beginner can easily compare their strategies with those reported and have good concentration.

krishan
2012-02-29, 01:43 PM
EUR / USD हाय सबसे accha जोड़ी हैं शुरुआत मैं क्योंकि वह पता है कि कैसे खबर पर के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से तकनीकी चार्ट पर व्यापार करने के लिए सक्षम है. इसके अलावा, यह विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे अधिक कारोबार जोड़ी है.

jai
2012-02-29, 02:34 PM

amit
2012-02-29, 02:35 PM
Han agar aap kay pass market ki information naheen aur knowledge naheen to aap kay liye koi bhi pair trade karna acha naheen ho ga aur agar aap kay pass techniques aur knowledge hay to sab hi pairs aap kay liye theek chalain gay. Lakin traders ko high spread waly aur low movement waly pairs say door hi rhana chahiye.

jai
2012-02-29, 03:32 PM

sachin
2012-03-10, 12:24 PM
agar to aap nay khud say hi trading kerni hay phir to app GBP/USD say start lay saktay hain, ye aik bohot hi stable pair hay or iss ki daily range bhi achi hay, EUR/USD bhi kafi famous pair hay, laykin bohot ziada volatile honay ki waja say newbie to preshaani ho sakti hay.

chirayu
2012-03-10, 05:08 PM
I prefer EUR-USD simply there are some reasons behind this: firstly there is good movement, and second both currencies in this pair have good fundamentals so prices returns often after some time so even if you dont trigger stop loss you can wait for your prices to return, third usually all brokers offer low spread for this pair, and last but not least there is lot information available around about this pair.

chetan
2012-03-10, 05:53 PM
As most traders use the pair eur-usd for trading it is easy to talk to someone in case of any querry and i agree with @sarwars that there is really lot information available around about this pair - this alone is good enough reason to give priority to this pair.

chetan
2012-03-11, 05:05 PM
These are two excellent pairs to trade and there is one more pair which is also very excellent to trade and that is the aud/usd. if you know then you will find good movement in this pair as well and in asian session this pair moves good.

herono1
2012-03-11, 06:00 PM
in my opinion, for the beginner's of forex trading the best currency pair is EUR/USD. because having lots of variation and beginner's can easily earn the profit to used the scalping strategy, must play with trade short time then they may get the more profit.

sachin
2012-03-12, 03:18 PM