PDA

View Full Version : The purpose of using Cryptocurrency wallet development -why?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

jenniferletty
2020-02-24, 04:34 PM
Cryptocurrency wallet development (http://www.kirhyip.com/cryptocurrency-wallet-development-script) is becoming more and more necessary in this digital techno world, as threatening and hacking against crypto assets is becoming increasingly common. Imagine you are entering your wallet, there are no coins, and there are many transactions for unfamiliar addresses. It means you have been hacked. Because of the anonymity of the cryptocurrency, the right to use is determined by who owns the code. So when it’s gone - in most cases - it’s gone. You can track the address of the last wallet, but it will give you nothing. Not only for this reason but also for maintaining and making smart moves on crypto transactions, it is important to develop the wallet because it facilitates all of the transactions.

But How It Happens?

Contrary to popular belief, cryptocurrencies do not actually store cryptocurrencies. Instead, they provide the tools needed to communicate with the blockchain. In other words, these wallets can generate the information needed to send and receive cryptocurrency through blockchain transactions. Among other things, this information contains one or more pairs of public and private keys. Anyone can use the public key as a public address to send coins, whereas a private key seems to be a private secret access code to open funds, including access to cryptocurrencies. This means that you can share your public address with others to obtain funds, but never release your private key. With this effective way, crypto wallets help internet users secure their most valuable digital assets online!!!

Asad468
2020-03-05, 08:41 PM
Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK

Royal003
2020-03-07, 08:05 AM
Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down
Best of luck.... 👍✌

Asad468
2020-03-07, 08:10 AM
Daily market technical analysis trend buy
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

Mehboob
2020-04-21, 11:33 PM
The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change:1f63e:

Shahzad007
2020-04-21, 11:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is a famous currency . Log is ko ziada choose is liye kartay hai q k market me cryptocurrency ki value bohat ziada hai or log is me fast earning karnay k liye aye. Yahi purpose hai using Cryptocurrency ka.

Wasim51
2020-05-17, 10:45 AM
Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

guru000
2020-05-23, 09:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is a famous currency . Log is ko ziada choose is liye kartay hai q k market me cryptocurrency ki value bohat ziada hai or log is me fast earning karnay k liye aye. Yahi purpose hai using Cryptocurrency ka.

guru000
2020-05-23, 09:39 AM
CryptocurrencyDaily market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

--- Update ---

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

--- Update ---

hammad101
2020-05-24, 09:15 AM
Cryptocurrency wallet development is becoming more and more necessary in this digital techno world, as threatening and hacking against crypto assets is becoming increasingly common. Imagine you are entering your wallet, there are no coins, and there are many transactions for unfamiliar addresses. It means you have been hacked. Because of the anonymity of the cryptocurrency, the right to use is determined by who owns the code. So when it’s gone - in most cases - it’s gone. You can track the address of the last wallet, but it will give you nothing. Not only for this reason but also for maintaining and making smart moves on crypto transactions, it is important to develop the wallet because it facilitates all of the transactions

--- Update ---

Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK

--- Update ---

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down
Best of luck.... 👍✌

--- Update ---

Daily market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

--- Update ---

The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

--- Update ---

hammad101
2020-05-24, 09:17 AM

Sohail12
2020-07-13, 07:26 PM
Every trader has strengths and weakness. Some are good holders of winners but may hold their losers a little too long. Others may cut their winners a little short but are quick to take their losses. As long as you stick to your own style, you get the good and bad in your own approach

Muhammed Awais
2020-07-19, 09:26 AM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Rafaqat
2020-07-24, 10:52 PM
Forex Trading is a very good business.We can also benefit from it and it can also cause harm. If we work hard on it and work on it continuously then we will If you have a profit.

Rafaqat
2020-07-24, 10:54 PM
Forex Trading is a very good business.We can also benefit from it and it can also cause harm. If we work hard on it and work on it continuously then we will If you have a profit.

Rashid05
2020-07-25, 05:42 PM
Today market analysis
You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

hellboy2221
2020-07-27, 06:50 AM
marketplace changing signal depend upon a hints
Resistance points and aid points of market goes down.
The guidelines train us regarding business quarter down so do the changing promote and get an great advantage
So should the trading in sell and get a massive income.
As this pair we recognise that .massive motion of every pair also because of news. news of donald trump is most crucial. about united states of america and Chaina trades...

IPL
2020-07-29, 01:35 PM

Marghoob
2020-08-03, 02:33 PM
"Forex discussion is an acceptable gathering on the planet. It gives us the office to win great benefit by exchanging on it.

I have additionally utilized this gathering to put away cash and make exchanging to gain a great benefit.

I have used to markers RSI and Zigzag for a sign of exchanging then I have made exchanging and win great benefit.

Note: Always Follow the creation experienced with others having incredible information about exchanging."

Smile
2020-08-06, 08:32 PM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Hamza aziz
2020-08-08, 01:45 AM
The crypto currency is a safe way for the transferring of.funds form one place to another and moreover there will be no tax on crypto currency transferring from one country to another country.

Royal003
2020-08-08, 06:33 PM

QasimShop
2020-08-11, 03:14 PM
Respected members of Indian forum

This pair surely increas the movement down
Side, because of indicators show that the down
Trend

Pivot Point, Moving average ,Crunt price, Rsi,
Resistance and Supporting points, MACD,
Parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4, H1, M30,

All the indicators running the favor down
Side
So market trend this time is sell

renukundu
2020-08-11, 03:30 PM
Cryptographic money wallet advancement is turning out to be increasingly more important in this computerized techno world, as undermining and hacking against crypto resources is getting progressively normal. Envision you are entering your wallet, there are no coins, and there are numerous exchanges for new locations. It implies you have been hacked. In view of the namelessness of the digital currency, the option to utilize is controlled by who claims the code. So when it's gone - by and large - it's gone. You can follow the location of the last wallet, yet it will give you nothing. For this explanation as well as for keeping up and making keen proceeds onward crypto exchanges, it is critical to build up the wallet since it encourages the entirety of the exchanges.

Be that as it may, How It Happens?

As opposed to prevalent thinking, digital forms of money don't really store cryptographic forms of money. Rather, they furnish the instruments expected to speak with the blockchain. As such, these wallets can produce the data expected to send and get digital money through blockchain exchanges. In addition to other things, this data contains at least one sets of open and private keys. Anybody can utilize the open key as an open location to send coins, though a private key is by all accounts a private mystery get to code to open assets, including access to digital forms of money. This implies you can impart your open location to others to acquire reserves, yet never discharge your private key. With this successful way, crypto wallets help web clients secure their most important advanced resources on the web!!!

Speedy answer to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote ..

Babar
2020-08-12, 05:30 PM
After the ruling of the Supreme Court was made in the favor of cryptocurrency, India saw a boom in investment from traders and buyers who wanted to try their luck in the cryptocurrency market. This boom not only brought a number of international cryptocurrency exchanges to India but also led to the development of multiple domestic cryptocurrency exchange platforms and trade markets to cater to the Indian populace. In order to assist investors and buyers in choosing the best platform for all their cryptocurrency trades, here is a curated list of the Best Cryptocurrency exchanges in India.

Read more at: https://yourstory.com/mystory/ten-best-cryptocurrency-exchanges-india-2020

Sunny12
2020-08-13, 08:18 AM
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

Saqib148
2020-08-20, 09:14 PM
Hello..
every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

Anam47
2020-08-24, 06:18 PM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Saqib148
2020-08-24, 08:39 PM

Kumar
2020-08-29, 05:11 AM
Today market Analisisss...
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Anam47
2020-08-29, 05:55 AM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Kumar
2020-08-29, 07:20 AM
After the ruling of the Supreme Court was made in the favor of cryptocurrency, India saw a boom in investment from traders and buyers who wanted to try their luck in the cryptocurrency market. This boom not only brought a number of international cryptocurrency exchanges to India but also led to the development of multiple domestic cryptocurrency exchange platforms and trade markets to cater to the Indian populace. In order to assist investors and buyers in choosing the best platform for all their cryptocurrency trades, here is a curated list of the Best Cryptocurrency exchanges in India.

hamza332
2020-08-29, 09:05 AM
Hello..
every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

Usama814
2020-08-29, 09:26 AM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Kumar
2020-08-29, 10:04 AM
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

guru000
2020-08-29, 12:07 PM
Wave is in a difficult situation. J.P. Morgan Chase, the greatest bank in the U.S. by assets,*has declared it's making its own cryptocurrency*to rival Ripple's XRP. That means*Ripple's arrangement to utilize crypto*to do what customary banks' can't, is looking unstable.

The*ripple (XRP) price*is so far holding up as speculators anticipate more updates on the administration yet it has*struggled in the course of the most recent a half year in the wake of being supported by a pile of banks declaring they were evaluating Ripple's technology.*It's neglected to cling to those gains*as banking accomplices appear to everything except evaporate.

Usama814
2020-08-29, 12:34 PM
Today Market anlisss...

hamza332
2020-08-29, 12:45 PM
Wave is in a difficult situation. J.P. Morgan Chase, the greatest bank in the U.S. by assets,*has declared it's making its own cryptocurrency*to rival Ripple's XRP. That means*Ripple's arrangement to utilize crypto*to do what customary banks' can't, is looking unstable.

The*ripple (XRP) price*is so far holding up as speculators anticipate more updates on the administration yet it has*struggled in the course of the most recent a half year in the wake of being supported by a pile of banks declaring they were evaluating Ripple's technology.*It's neglected to cling to those gains*as banking accomplices appear to everything except evaporate.

guru000
2020-08-29, 01:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies ne aajkal bahut he market me dhoom macha rakha hai,abhi eske boom period chal raha hai aur BITCOIN esme sabse number one hai jo world me kaafi place par use hota hai..

On 1st august bitcoin ko 2 parts me divide kardiya gaya hai aur esko BITCOIN CASH(new one) aur BITCOIN kaha jaata hai..

kuch he months me btc ka price 4000% se jada increase hua hai aur aage future me aap sabka kya kehna hai eske baarein me apna share details ke yahan bataye..

Kumar
2020-08-29, 02:13 PM
TRANSACTION COUNT (24H)
1.13M
AVERAGE TRANSACTION FEE (24H)
$2.51
VALUE TRANSACTED (24H)
$1.63B
About Ethereum
CATEGORY
Software Platform
VALUE PROPOSITION
Global computer
Ether is the cryptocurrency built on top of the open source Ethereum blockchain, which runs smart contracts. The cryptocurrency acts as a fuel that allows smart contracts to run unlike bitcoin, which is meant to be a unit of currency on a peer-to-peer payment network. Ether’s supply is not capped like that of bitcoin and its supply schedule, often described as minimum necessary to secure the network, is determined by members of Ethereum’s community. A majority of decentralized applications are based on Ethereum and the cryptocurrency accounts for the highest percentage of the total funds staked in the DeFi projects. Ethereum is scheduled to make a transition to proof-of-stake mechanism from the current proof-of-work mechanism in the later half of 2020.

Ethereum 101
DISCLAIMER
Any data, text or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results. CoinDesk is an independently managed media company, wholly owned by the Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies

Mishal
2020-08-29, 02:14 PM
Cryptocurrencies ne aajkal bahut he market me dhoom macha rakha hai,abhi eske boom period chal raha hai aur BITCOIN esme sabse number one hai jo world me kaafi place par use hota hai..

On 1st august bitcoin ko 2 parts me divide kardiya gaya hai aur esko BITCOIN CASH(new one) aur BITCOIN kaha jaata hai..

kuch he months me btc ka price 4000% se jada increase hua hai aur aage future me aap sabka kya kehna hai eske baarein me apna share details ke yahan bataye..

Kumar
2020-08-29, 02:20 PM
TRANSACTION COUNT (24H)
1.13M
AVERAGE TRANSACTION FEE (24H)
$2.51
VALUE TRANSACTED (24H)
$1.63B
About Ethereum
CATEGORY
Software Platform
VALUE PROPOSITION
Global computer
Ether is the cryptocurrency built on top of the open source Ethereum blockchain, which runs smart contracts. The cryptocurrency acts as a fuel that allows smart contracts to run unlike bitcoin, which is meant to be a unit of currency on a peer-to-peer payment network. Ether’s supply is not capped like that of bitcoin and its supply schedule, often described as minimum necessary to secure the network, is determined by members of Ethereum’s community. A majority of decentralized applications are based on Ethereum and the cryptocurrency accounts for the highest percentage of the total funds staked in the DeFi projects. Ethereum is scheduled to make a transition to proof-of-stake mechanism from the current proof-of-work mechanism in the later half of 2020.

Ethereum 101
DISCLAIMER
Any data, text or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results. CoinDesk is an independently managed media company, wholly owned by the Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies

ahmadjarar
2020-08-29, 06:27 PM
Today
market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

guru000
2020-08-29, 06:58 PM

Kumar
2020-08-29, 08:07 PM

Mishal
2020-08-29, 10:19 PM
Today

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

guru000
2020-08-30, 06:43 AM

Kumar
2020-08-30, 08:16 AM
raha hai aur BITCOIN esme sabse number one hai jo world me kaafi place par use hota hai..

Mishal
2020-08-30, 08:33 AM

hamza332
2020-08-30, 09:04 AM

guru000
2020-08-30, 09:21 AM

Kumar
2020-08-30, 09:57 AM

hamza332
2020-08-30, 11:25 AM
raha hai aur BITCOIN esme sabse number one hai jo world me kaafi place par use hota hai..

Kumar
2020-08-30, 11:28 AM

Mishal
2020-08-30, 12:10 PM

Kumar
2020-08-30, 12:24 PM

Usama814
2020-08-30, 12:42 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Usama825
2020-08-30, 01:03 PM
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

hamza332
2020-08-30, 02:05 PM

On 1st august bitcoin ko 2 parts me divide kardiya gaya hai aur esko BITCOIN CASH(new one) aur BITCOIN kaha jaata hai

Usama814
2020-08-31, 12:49 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Umair786
2020-09-01, 01:50 PM
1st august bitcoin ko 2 parts me divide kardiya gaya hai aur esko BITCOIN CASH(new one) aur BITCOIN kaha jaata hai..

Mishal
2020-09-01, 06:56 PM

hamza332
2020-09-01, 07:07 PM

Usama814
2020-09-01, 08:27 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Mishal
2020-09-02, 07:44 AM

Always keep

hamza332
2020-09-02, 09:26 AM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good:263a:

Mishal
2020-09-03, 09:12 PM

Mishal
2020-09-03, 11:19 PM
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit

Anam47
2020-09-04, 06:37 AM
Today

Mishal
2020-09-04, 06:49 AM
Today

hamza332
2020-09-04, 01:55 PM
1st august bitcoin ko 2 parts me divide kardiya gaya hai aur esko BITCOIN CASH(new one) aur BITCOIN kaha jaata hai..

Anam47
2020-09-04, 02:10 PM
Today

Mishal
2020-09-04, 02:10 PM
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading

Mishal
2020-09-05, 06:45 AM

Kumar
2020-09-05, 07:06 AM

Usama814
2020-09-05, 08:20 AM
Today Market anlisss...

ismailtanveer
2020-09-05, 08:27 AM

ahmadjarar
2020-09-05, 08:59 AM
Today

Usama123
2020-09-05, 01:46 PM

Mishal
2020-09-05, 06:35 PM

ary420
2020-09-05, 06:53 PM

furi
2020-09-05, 06:56 PM

Best of luck.... 👍

Kumar
2020-09-05, 07:02 PM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-05, 08:52 PM
Today Market trend:sell

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye
" Best"

ahmadjarar
2020-09-05, 08:54 PM
Today

furi
2020-09-05, 08:55 PM

USA
2020-09-05, 10:02 PM
market Analisisss...

Anam47
2020-09-05, 11:35 PM
Today

Umairmasjid
2020-09-06, 07:39 AM

" Best"

Kumar
2020-09-06, 07:46 AM

ahmadjarar
2020-09-06, 08:09 AM
Today

Mishal
2020-09-06, 08:09 AM
Today the trend is buy.

Moving averege or tecnical indicators show kr ry hen market up ho ri hy.

Support point or resisitence b buy k haq me hy.

Forex forum earning krny k liye sb sy best hy .

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

Agr ap log expirience k bgair trade kren gy to los hoga.

Lekin agr ap ka expirience acha hy to ap behtr earning kr skty hen.
best of luck

furi
2020-09-06, 08:12 AM

USA
2020-09-06, 09:09 AM
concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages .

Usama814
2020-09-06, 09:25 AM
Today Market anlisss...

Alaadin
2020-09-06, 09:52 AM
concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages .

Adnan140
2020-09-06, 11:04 AM

" Best"

furi
2020-09-06, 11:39 AM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck

ary420
2020-09-06, 12:04 PM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck

ismailtanveer
2020-09-06, 12:28 PM

Mishal
2020-09-06, 12:48 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Moving averege or tecnical indicators show kr ry hen market up ho ri hy.

Support point or resisitence b buy k haq me hy.

Forex forum earning krny k liye sb sy best hy .

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

Agr ap log expirience k bgair trade kren gy to los hoga.

Lekin agr ap ka expirience acha hy to ap behtr earning kr skty hen.
best of luck

Alaadin
2020-09-06, 12:55 PM

ahmadjarar
2020-09-06, 01:04 PM
Today

ismailtanveer
2020-09-06, 02:20 PM

Kumar
2020-09-06, 02:35 PM

furi
2020-09-06, 02:36 PM
Today

Umairmasjid
2020-09-06, 02:46 PM

" Best"

Adnan140
2020-09-06, 03:01 PM

" Best"

Usama814
2020-09-06, 03:24 PM
Today Market anlisss...

USA
2020-09-06, 05:09 PM

Alaadin
2020-09-06, 05:17 PM
Today Market anlisss...

bahi00
2020-09-06, 05:17 PM

ary420
2020-09-06, 07:38 PM
Today Market anlisss...

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-06, 07:50 PM
Today

muzammal786
2020-09-06, 09:09 PM
Today

bahi00
2020-09-06, 10:03 PM

Shaban935
2020-09-06, 10:11 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Shaban935
2020-09-06, 11:10 PM
Today Market anlisss...

bahi00
2020-09-06, 11:23 PM

Alaadin
2020-09-07, 06:53 AM

ismailtanveer
2020-09-07, 07:57 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-07, 08:08 AM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-07, 09:29 AM

" Best"

Alaadin
2020-09-07, 09:51 AM

Anam47
2020-09-07, 09:51 AM

USA
2020-09-07, 09:52 AM
Analisisss...

Anam47
2020-09-07, 10:22 AM

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-07, 10:23 AM
Today

furi
2020-09-07, 10:44 AM

ismailtanveer
2020-09-07, 12:52 PM

Shaban935
2020-09-07, 02:28 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Anam47
2020-09-07, 02:52 PM
Today

aftabsabir
2020-09-07, 03:05 PM
Ripple ek aisa cryptocoin hai jo bitcoin aur baaki coins se opposite hai,esko large banks world me use ke liye banaya gaya hai jisse client apna RTGS,money transfer,currency exchange aur ess par kaafi Asia ke banks ne apna test shuru kardia hai..

let discuss here more about this currency..

Umairmasjid
2020-09-07, 03:09 PM

" Best"

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-07, 03:29 PM
Today

Anam47
2020-09-07, 03:36 PM
Today

Kumar
2020-09-07, 03:43 PM

Anam47
2020-09-07, 03:53 PM
Today

bahi00
2020-09-07, 04:00 PM
Today

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your tradin

ismailtanveer
2020-09-07, 04:04 PM

furi
2020-09-07, 06:32 PM
Today

ary420
2020-09-07, 06:59 PM
Today

bahi00
2020-09-07, 08:35 PM

furi
2020-09-07, 08:45 PM

" Best"

muzammal786
2020-09-07, 09:10 PM
Today

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-07, 09:20 PM
Today

Usama814
2020-09-07, 09:59 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Royal003
2020-09-07, 10:49 PM

Mishal
2020-09-07, 11:33 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Usama123
2020-09-08, 01:13 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-08, 07:12 AM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-08, 07:16 AM

" Best"

ismailtanveer
2020-09-08, 08:06 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-08, 08:29 AM

ary420
2020-09-08, 08:33 AM
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages

Usama814
2020-09-08, 08:57 AM
Today Market anlisss...

bahi00
2020-09-08, 09:33 AM
Today Market anlisss...

Mishal
2020-09-08, 09:50 AM
Today Market anlisss...

Kumar
2020-09-08, 09:53 AM
points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

USA
2020-09-08, 10:11 AM
points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

muzammal786
2020-09-08, 10:15 AM
Today

Usama123
2020-09-08, 11:19 AM

ahmadjarar
2020-09-08, 11:34 AM
Today

Anam47
2020-09-08, 12:05 PM
Today

ismailtanveer
2020-09-08, 12:27 PM

Alaadin
2020-09-08, 12:29 PM
Bitcoin(btc)

ary420
2020-09-08, 12:46 PM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-08, 01:00 PM

" Best"

USA
2020-09-08, 01:02 PM

ismailtanveer
2020-09-08, 01:15 PM

furi
2020-09-08, 01:28 PM

Usama123
2020-09-08, 01:44 PM

Usama123
2020-09-08, 01:54 PM

furi
2020-09-08, 03:19 PM

ismailtanveer
2020-09-08, 03:51 PM

Kumar
2020-09-08, 04:05 PM

Shaban935
2020-09-08, 04:11 PM
Today Market anlisss...

muzammal786
2020-09-08, 04:17 PM
Today

Kumar
2020-09-08, 04:49 PM

Anam47
2020-09-08, 05:05 PM

Shaban935
2020-09-08, 05:14 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Anam47
2020-09-08, 05:19 PM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-08, 05:57 PM

" Best"

ismailtanveer
2020-09-08, 06:25 PM

ary420
2020-09-08, 06:26 PM

Mishal
2020-09-08, 08:29 PM

Shaban935
2020-09-08, 10:27 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Usama123
2020-09-09, 12:47 AM

Mishal
2020-09-09, 04:58 AM

ismailtanveer
2020-09-09, 08:04 AM

furi
2020-09-09, 08:15 AM
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages

bahi00
2020-09-09, 08:19 AM

Usama814
2020-09-09, 10:15 AM
Today Market anlisss...

Alaadin
2020-09-09, 10:50 AM

Anam47
2020-09-09, 11:03 AM
Today
market trend;Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support
points going down and moving
average also tell a about market
down

current price aur previous price
market ke down hony ka ishara
de rahe hain

If you cannot learn about market
trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a
huge profit in your trading

Mishal
2020-09-09, 11:07 AM
I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.:1f607:

Umairmasjid
2020-09-09, 02:21 PM

" Best"

Usama814
2020-09-09, 02:41 PM
Today Market anlisss...

furi
2020-09-09, 02:58 PM
Today Market anlisss...

aftabsabir
2020-09-09, 03:07 PM
Today

down

de rahe hain

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-09, 03:19 PM
Today

ismailtanveer
2020-09-09, 03:36 PM

Hafiz123
2020-09-09, 03:54 PM

" Best"

muzammal786
2020-09-09, 04:03 PM
Today

Anam47
2020-09-09, 04:21 PM
Today

Shaban935
2020-09-09, 04:22 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Kumar
2020-09-09, 04:24 PM
the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

USA
2020-09-09, 04:52 PM
trend: Bearish sell

bahi00
2020-09-09, 05:00 PM
Today

ary420
2020-09-09, 05:17 PM
Bitcoin ka price aajkal to up ya down range me chal Raha Hai,abhi Esme breakout ka dhyaan Dena badega aur ussi side me Esme trader ko trade open karna chahiye,ye bahut he fast move hota Hai.

ismailtanveer
2020-09-09, 05:28 PM

Ahmad786
2020-09-09, 05:55 PM
Today

Hafiz123
2020-09-09, 05:59 PM

" Best"

furi
2020-09-09, 06:42 PM
Today

Mishal
2020-09-09, 07:48 PM

Usama123
2020-09-09, 08:03 PM

Umairmasjid
2020-09-09, 08:09 PM

" Best"

bahi00
2020-09-09, 11:10 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Usama123
2020-09-10, 12:50 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-10, 07:35 AM
Yesterday 09:20 PM#206
Today

ismailtanveer
2020-09-10, 07:53 AM

furi
2020-09-10, 09:41 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-10, 09:51 AM
The up trend taking place at the moment on the pair is taking place according to where the EMAs 5 and 6 which is Above the EMA 35 as a result to that taking buy orders would be the best if a bullish direction confirmation came from the other indicators.
According to the parabolic sar indicators dots located below the candles we assume that the price would be taking a upward direction as for the MACD which is currently moving above the 0 level it does give us a buy signal.
Also the CCI line is currently in the Higher level giving us by that a upward signal.
So to sum all that up I do believe that unless any bearish signal do appear buying would be the best option available at the moment.

imranbhai
2020-09-10, 10:05 AM
Today

Usama814
2020-09-10, 10:25 AM
Today Market anlisss...

muzammal786
2020-09-10, 10:56 AM
Today

Usama123
2020-09-10, 11:01 AM

bahi00
2020-09-10, 11:03 AM

Alaadin
2020-09-10, 12:12 PM
G forex trading men hum buying and seeling dono kar skty hen jis sy humen faida hota hai jab hum usko zyada rate per sell krty hen. Forex trading ek bohat acha business hai jahan market 24/7 chal rhe hai or hum is market movement sy faida utha saktay hen.

Shaban935
2020-09-10, 12:49 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Hafiz123
2020-09-10, 01:15 PM

" Best"

ahmadjarar
2020-09-10, 01:28 PM

" Best"

Anam47
2020-09-10, 01:30 PM
Bitcoin(btc)

Mishal
2020-09-10, 01:33 PM
The up trend taking place at the moment on the pair is taking place according to where the EMAs 5 and 6 which is Above the EMA 35 as a result to that taking buy orders would be the best if a bullish direction confirmation came from the other indicators.
According to the parabolic sar indicators dots located below the candles we assume that the price would be taking a upward direction as for the MACD which is currently moving above the 0 level it does give us a buy signal.
Also the CCI line is currently in the Higher level giving us by that a upward signal.
So to sum all that up I do believe that unless any bearish signal do appear buying would be the best option available at the moment.

furi
2020-09-10, 02:02 PM
Today Market anlisss...
all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck.

ismailtanveer
2020-09-10, 02:18 PM

Usama123
2020-09-10, 02:29 PM

Usama123
2020-09-10, 02:38 PM

aftabsabir
2020-09-10, 02:50 PM
Today

down

de rahe hain

--- Update ---

Today

down

de rahe hain

--- Update ---

Today

down

de rahe hain

--- Update ---

Today

down

de rahe hain

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-10, 03:07 PM
Today

sadiaibrahim
2020-09-10, 03:21 PM
Today

imranbhai
2020-09-10, 03:32 PM
Today

bahi00
2020-09-10, 03:46 PM
Today

Anam47
2020-09-10, 03:52 PM
Today

Intkhab
2020-09-10, 03:58 PM
Asian markets felt the squeeze this morning, with the Nikkei -1.0% and Shanghai Composite -1.1%, whilst FTSE futures and DAX futures are also around half a percent lower into the European open. In forex, GBP continues to be slammed on fears that the UK is moving towards leaving the EU with no trade deal possible, whilst the risk negative bias is pulling JPY outperformance.

Anam47
2020-09-10, 04:14 PM
Ethereum hai safe for trade ky leye About Ethereum Analysis hello guys today market trend buy bullish

current price ko or kal ky price ko dekhty howe market aj buy ja sakti hai,

or strong support or resistance ko bhe yeh dekhna hai phir market ka analysis karna hai,

phir trade strong support or resistance se jab touch kare gy to us k bhaad entry lena hai,

good luck and keep up it

Shaban935
2020-09-10, 04:29 PM
Today Market anlisss...

furi
2020-09-10, 04:34 PM
Today

Shaban935
2020-09-10, 04:55 PM
Today Market anlisss...

Mishal
2020-09-10, 05:04 PM