PDA

View Full Version : videshee mudra samuraee robot

shoump
2019-07-09, 11:06 PM
mujhe eee kaaphee achchhe lage. yah kam samay mein bahut paisa kamaata hai - lekin phir bhee achchha kar raha hai. yah videshee mudra samuraee robot hai. jaisa ki mainne samajha - yah nae prakaar ke robot hain, jo baajaar ka vishleshan kar sakate hain aur vyaapaar ke dauraan unake elgorithm ko badal sakate hain. yah deta ekatr karata hai aur isaka upayog karata hai.
10 mein 7 jeet - vaastav mein achchha hai mainne ise yahaan nahin lagaaya, lekin mainne ise paaya http://www.forexsamurairobot.com/mem967970.htm

prajurit
2019-07-12, 12:57 PM
sabase pahale, aapake paas is mool eee nirmaata se anumati honee chaahie. yadi nahin, to krpaya usase anumati maangen. doosara, aapako eee ko ematee 5 se jodana hoga aur ise teesare paksh par apalod nahin karana hoga. to krpaya un 2 cheejon ko theek karen. aur mainne demo akaunt par parinaamon ka pareekshan kiya aur main yahaan parinaam post karoonga taaki isane 10 tred khole aur ab tak ke sabhee nakaaraatmak parinaam saamane aaenge

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:34 PM
sabase pahale, aapake paas is mool eee nirmaata se anumati honee chaahie. yadi nahin, to krpaya usase anumati maangen. doosara, aapako eee ko ematee 5 se jodana hoga aur ise teesare paksh par apalod nahin karana hoga. to krpaya un 2 cheejon ko theek karen.

syahraz
2019-07-14, 09:50 AM
aasha hai ki main eee bana sakata hoon, lekin vaastav mein main bhaasha nahin jaanata. main abhee bhee ek robot kee talaash karoonga jo mere khaalee samay par nirbhar ho sakata hai, mujhe lagata hai ki mujhe agale saal mein vividhata laane ke lie hai, aap ek hee samay mein mainual aur raning robot kar rahe hain aur yah achchha eee nahin hai kyonki veb portal par kaee sameekshaen hain aur jaisa ki kaee log kahate hain foram par upayogakarta bhee isaka upayog nahin karate hain

MERDEKA
2019-07-14, 02:06 PM
ateet ke itihaas aur vibhinn vyaapaariyon ke parinaam, jinhonne robot ka upayog kiya hai yadi sahee tareeke se laagoo kiya gaya hai, aur adhikaansh videshee mudra vishleshikee saiton par post kie gae parinaam bhee bataate hain ki robot abhee bhee achchha pradarshan karate hain. aur videshee mudra robot kaam karate hain, lekin har baar nahin kyonki sabhee prakaar ke baajaaron ke lie upayukt koee robot nahin hain jo trending hain. isalie yadi aap deerghaavadhi ke lie eeaar ka upayog karate hain, to aapako samay-samay par kaam ko dekhana hoga aur nae philtar aur adhik jodakar vrddhi ka prabandhan karana hoga.

mimisan
2019-07-16, 02:49 PM
the robot consists of the same components. Typical robots have a physical structure that can be moved, a motor, a kind of sensor system, power supply, and a new computer that controls all these elements. and there is no best way for forex in all conditions, time, couples make profits sometimes different and sometimes lose and I like to trade manually. Using EA is neither comfortable nor safe. EA cannot realize fast travel on the market. Sometimes delete your story. So the target is to do your own analysis and trade manually.

syahraz
2019-07-19, 08:16 AM
there are only a few good EAs available in the public domain and they have to be tweaked enough to make them function in our trading style. Finding and making good arrangements is the most important and trading using any robot also has a profitable risk. we know robots because robots also have flaws and almost all trading robots that don't have perfection. so if we really want to trade using a robot, we must be able to use the robot according to the currency pair.

MERDEKA
2019-07-19, 07:33 PM
I always like manual trading systems but some traders like robotic or automated trading systems. But I think the manual trading system is the best trading system in the world. I have tested many robots but I have lost a lot of time. So now I don't like all types or automated trading systems ... and don't use EA and you don't use indicators, honey ... so what is the basis for open positions on the market ...? You use fundamental analysis ...? hhehe, this is very influential on the prices on the market and in my opinion it's a good way, honey.

opat
2019-07-21, 07:47 PM
I tried it with another EA for the purpose of stop loss but it produced poor results and the balance decreased. You must remember that basically it's an EA Martingale that never requires a stop loss and the opportunity to delete an account always remains. If you want to apply a stop loss you can use another EA with a stop loss. If you need, I can provide you.

zafery
2019-07-21, 10:43 PM
now, I also downloaded this expert advisor & I'm sure this can help me make a few pips easily but personally I use a large forex robot but no one can help me make a pip here! and if this is a robot I don't like to trade the market with robots because I don't have 90% of the ability to win. And if they work really well, many traders who will succeed, we are more than what we hear.

kamendi
2019-07-22, 07:56 PM
for beginners in my opinion it is better to use manual trading, to learn about the performance of inidkator as the basis for making and the EA method, if properly understood, being able to use EA will be a good alternative, taking into account the time for EA activation. and Initially when I joined the trade I didn't know this and when I found out about robots I was very happy but soon I realized that this robot could not make money for me.

senyum
2019-07-23, 01:21 PM
I still prefer to use bots. For me this is the best way to make a profit. But we must ensure that we use bots for our good ways and not only use bots to lose money. Because I know that many want to use a bot but don't even know how to use it. They think it's just the type of program stopping and going. But not. Bot is a tool and its success will depend on how we use it.

sariketa
2019-07-23, 02:11 PM
Can Robotic have compulsory and intelligent intuition to ensure when a trade is feasible, or when to get out of trade? What we ask for from the Automatic Forex Robot is that it maintains a forward slope and controls profits. Human traders may have instincts, intuition, knowledge, expertise and flexibility to truly feel extraordinary trade, but Humans are "the only people", with all the weaknesses contained in them. We want this system to remain "alive". The desire to take income earlier than trading has reached a level of profit always remains strong.

cristalin
2019-07-24, 09:50 PM
robots in trading are not forever things that cannot give you positive results every time there, so there you have to trade with full plans and then get trades manually and if you let me compare the two I want to say that nothing can be compared with humans I know science has developed too much but I still want to say that they can't build one eye for you so you don't go body can't compare humans to robots that are made by human hands alone I hope you understand this.

lionel
2019-07-27, 07:30 PM
Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What do you think about this condition? Do you like trading with manual trading or using EA and why do you like using one? Share your opinions and experiences here ... and I personally don't like EA, an autonomous machine for trading, I only like manual trading, where you will be 100% sure that I am doing the right thing, therefore we should choose trade manually

kokorotak
2019-07-27, 07:54 PM
In my opinion, there are many traders who like to trade with EA, but someone uses manual trading. But experienced traders only use manual trading, because using EA is risky, EA cannot replace people's position. There are many people who have lost their EA and their advice is to avoid EA, they are really unlucky.

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:32 PM
ateet ke itihaas aur vibhinn vyaapaariyon ke parinaam, jinhonne robot ka upayog kiya hai yadi sahee tareeke se laagoo kiya gaya hai, aur adhikaansh videshee mudra vishleshikee saiton par post kie gae parinaam bhee bataate hain ki robot abhee bhee achchha pradarshan karate hain. aur videshee mudra robot kaam karate hain, lekin har baar nahin kyonki sabhee prakaar ke baajaaron ke lie upayukt koee robot nahin hain jo trending hain.

nidji
2019-08-08, 07:33 PM
this is why I don't like using robots ... Robots are good for people who don't have much time to trade. We have to know the characteristics to make it work ... Someone who likes to use robots, must have robots that are good according to the type of trade they are in ... and I think but most people say that they don't believe in robots. and some say yes the robot is very useful. what do you say about this.

kopai
2019-08-10, 06:01 PM
Can you share your opinion about superfxrobot? I believe at this time you have to reach a conclusion on this robot. Basically I prefer to do manual trading. But now I decided to try your robot if you suggested us if you still found this robot most useful. and If I know, what kind of robot do you think is good today, and both are used under different circumstances?

endus
2019-08-11, 07:54 PM
I think to use root on a real account or demo account you must have at least a $ 2000 account balance because the robot is always looking for the maximum trade amount and if your account balance is low then the loss will come soon. In addition to a $ 500 account balance, trade on your own that will benefit you. and I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robot is the best. I am new to forex and am just looking for ... automatic ways to make money from home. Do you even recommend trading with forex robots in the current economy ???? How much can be made with forex robots and what is the best fx robot from ... your personal experience. Please help .... Thank you.

fxdistrub
2019-08-11, 09:21 PM
I cannot consider trading with a robot, and prefer to trade in a physical way. Maybe you can learn to get into a pamm account at InstaForex. and robots are a type of hackers so you better try to avoid it ... and try to trade yourself ... try hard = get a better life, less work = get a bitter life

panah
2019-08-13, 06:43 PM
I haven't tried it yet and I think it's very expensive to buy a popular one because the price may reach thousands of dollars. In addition to the monthly fee in VPS services, it is also expensive, which costs one hundred dollars per month. I prefer to invest the payment in my direct trading account because I am confident in my trading skills.

nvidia
2019-08-14, 02:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by bento View Post
hello fellas
I want to know if the forex robot works. what forex robots are best for people with small equity. do you think they are 100% reliable. if yes, are there exceptions?

Yes, I'm sure robots work in the long run, but I think the best strategy should be where you can monitor the performance there by giving them small assignments, then learn the techniques there and apply them with your personal judgment and experience, don't convey 100% to robot

qomat
2019-08-14, 02:54 PM
Trading manually is the best choice ever. You can use a robot but you cannot guarantee that it will make you profit, it can also give you a large amount of loss. Try learning to trade and read charts, follow trends and you will never need a robot to trade for you. and whoever has the best trading robot in 2014 has to share with us, I need an automated trading system that is either a robot or an indicator that can show me the best market direction every day.

mainhard
2019-08-15, 10:08 PM
I want to use this EA but there are no real trade reports here. So how can I trust your return EA test results. So, you sent your real account report here and we saw it. and i found martingale ea and you say that this martingale ea let me check this and i will let you know about this if this works well for me or not, i like the martingale strategy so need to re-test this ea.

rabnaj
2019-08-17, 08:57 PM
it's really a safe partner, but it's not profitable enough for me because I don't believe in indicators and EAs in this world
I only believe what I see, price movements and if we talk about price action, it does not mean like candlestick patterns, or pin bar things, etc ... broader things including range movements etc ... indicators btw it's not too bad BUT for My Indicator it's for confirmation of Self-Esteem Action for the time being.

And one more thing: Money Management is an important factor ...

prajurit
2019-08-17, 10:01 PM
I am looking for an efficient robot, all robots are used for free by very bad, they burned my account. unwise and so why are all the screams that the turbo fap is the best EA? Not until I read this thread, I always believed that it was number one forex. Thank God, I have not bought it. and I know after joining this forum and reading many threads that there is a word in the forex world called EA means Expert Advisor and many people say that it cannot make you profit every time. Sometimes it can make you profitable and sometimes it doesn't. So you have to depend on you all the time. And you can also make your own EA depending on your strategy, but my question is how can I make my own EA?

fx love
2019-08-19, 05:09 PM
a good calculation becomes the most important thing if the trader uses EA because every EA has the required margin calculation and this calculation must be accurate because if using the standard lot in the first position in the EA can reduce so many dollars in our capital because of lot and pips error settings step and I want to know about your robot, because I also need it.

comoztise
2019-08-20, 04:10 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this. I will download it and find out how it works in my demo. Because I usually don't trade on direct accounts with the help of EA, however, I don't mind getting an idea from EA about Forex trading. and can I trade I do not have VPS, so I use a laptop to trade. can it continue trading the last open order? what session is best for this ea

sarmili
2019-08-20, 07:50 PM
I do not use any robot to trade because I am a very small trader with little money. I think robots are only used by traders who have very large capital. and I used a pair of robots before but it still needs to be noted that I still have to be careful and do the analysis, the robot only helps but when there are big movements we have to be careful.

mohsin555
2019-12-28, 09:18 PM
sabase pahale, aapake paas is mool eee nirmaata se anumati honee chaahie. yadi nahin, to krpaya usase anumati maangen. doosara, aapako eee ko ematee 5 se jodana hoga aur ise teesare paksh par apalod nahin karana hoga. to krpaya un 2 cheejon ko theek karen.

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 09:52 AM
there are only a few good EAs available in the public domain and they have to be tweaked enough to make them function in our trading style. Finding and making good arrangements is the most important and trading using any robot also has a profitable risk. we know robots because robots also have flaws and almost all trading robots that don't have perfection. so if we really want to trade using a robot, we must be able to use the robot according to the currency pair.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:25 AM
videshee mudra samuraee robot
mujhe eee kaaphee achchhe lage. yah kam samay mein bahut paisa kamaata hai - lekin phir bhee achchha kar raha hai. yah videshee mudra samuraee robot hai. jaisa ki mainne samajha - yah nae prakaar ke robot hain, jo baajaar ka vishleshan kar sakate hain aur vyaapaar ke dauraan unake elgorithm ko badal sakate hain. yah deta ekatr karata hai aur isaka upayog karata hai.
10 mein 7 jeet - vaastav mein achchha hai mainne ise yahaan nahin lagaaya, lekin mainne ise paaya http://www.forexsamurairobot.com/mem967970.htm