PDA

View Full Version : sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot ek 26/2019 saptaah ke laiv parinaam

lux
2019-07-09, 10:56 PM
sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot ek 26/2019 saptaah ke laiv parinaam

videshee mudra robot (laiv) ek 2019-26 saptaah ke parinaam. ekva phoreks treding - vijeta!
wallstraiait 2.0 vikaas - bahut achchha laiv khaata. $ 110 oph - sumer vishesh peshakash

-100% svachaalit videshee mudra vyaapaar
-livai khaate hain
-prayog karane mein aasaan.

yaha jaanchiye https://bestearobots.com/EN/Forex-Robot-Live-Results-of-one-2019-26-wee

koreanfx
2019-07-12, 12:59 PM
khair, aise dhaage hain jinhen khola gaya hai. aap keval uttar de sakate hain. sabase achchha robot apane aap ko aur samay prabandhan ke saath aapakee pratibaddhata hai jo mainne pichhale din se isaka pareekshan kiya hai aur 30 minat kee avadhi mein 700 dolar se adhik ka nukasaan hua hai, mujhe lagata hai ki yah laabhadaayak nahin hai

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:31 PM
khair, aise dhaage hain jinhen khola gaya hai. aap keval uttar de sakate hain. sabase achchha robot apane aap ko aur samay prabandhan ke saath aapakee pratibaddhata hai jo mainne pichhale din se isaka pareekshan kiya hai aur 30 minat kee avadhi mein 700 dolar se adhik ka nukasaan hua hai,

serangan
2019-07-14, 09:47 AM
main baad mein yah koshish karoonga. mujhe lagata hai ki 6 se 12 maheene ka baikatest isakee laabhapradata kee jaanch karane ke lie paryaapt hai. ummeed hai ki yah achchhe parinaam dikhaega, yadi sambhav ho to main ek skreenashot post karoonga. aur yah bahut achchha lag raha hai, haalaanki, aapaka baik test kab tak hai? mere lie, alpakaalik laabhapradata lagabhag puraanee laabhapradata jitanee mahatvapoorn nahin hai. sirph isalie ki aap das dinon mein laabh kama sakate hain vaastav mein eee ke baare mein kuchh nahin kahate hain. aap eee ka pareekshan karane ke lie jis samay avadhi ka upayog karate hain use nirdisht karen.

ashrafx
2019-07-14, 12:18 PM
usake baink mein paisa hai aur agar vyaapaar khaata khatare mein hai to use jaldee se joden. lekin ek hee robot ka adhik parishkrt sanskaran hai. kuchh sanskaranon mein, vyaapaaree ek hee robot ke saath mainyual roop se tredon mein pravesh kar sakate hain, vah jis disha mein chaahata hai. isalie vyaapaariyon ko kuchh jodiyon ko ovarabrij banane ke lie intajaar karana hoga ya thoda adhik samay seema par ovarasold karen aur phir robot ke saath vyaapaar mein pravesh karen ek palatane kee ummeed ke uddeshy se. is maamale mein aise robot kee vishvasaneeyata bahut adhik hai. lekin laabh ke baad vyaapaar se mainyual roop se baahar nikalana bhee chaahie. balki vyaapaaree ko chaahie usee raajy mein ek aur pravesh kee prateeksha kar raha hai. kuchh vyaapaaree mainyual roop se is tarah ka vyaapaar karate hain. mainual treding ke lie pratyek par ek sthiti (ise jodana) rakhana behatar hai har 20 se 40 pips mein rakhane ke bajaay ek aur ulat bindu (haani).

pong
2019-07-16, 02:50 PM
Many of us also choose to support to consume the original newspaper guidelines regarding layman at the same time myself, specifically worthy of effectiveness, I probably certainly know how real Many of us can certainly control forex ads besides being worthy of my special trade, without flaws and that means that many of us will not continue to realize your own settings are feasible.

serangan
2019-07-19, 08:15 AM
because I have never used a forex robot to trade so I can't give an answer. but to hear and see from the writings in this forum many say that robots are far more profitable than trading manually. therefore we need to check for ourselves whether to use it or not. it all depends on our belief in the trade skills we have.

ashrafx
2019-07-19, 12:42 PM
I would advise you not to go to what they say, they always do things like this to sell their robots but nothing is perfect in this world not to avoid robots, just be careful with this product. and in fact, no EA robot can modify or reverse the order to avoid losses. EA is not always 100% accurate, this is due to several factors which are general and unpredictable global markets.

hiji
2019-07-21, 07:50 PM
Thank you for sharing this EA. I read a lot of negative comments on your EA. I hope you find a better future for EA. Good luck. Safe Forex Trading. and I advise you to try it on the 5 pips target. You know small profits every day and believe in getting them. is the best of the big target and not sure about getting it

lionel
2019-07-21, 10:40 PM
is there a way to make this EA only trade following the trend? if possible, I think this will be a very good EA. following trends is basic trading after all. so I hope this EA can be arranged to trade according to the trend
I will try this EA on a $ 10 account and will see how it works. and I am still in the testing phase with this ea because sometimes it can be very profitable and sometimes it will destroy the account. I like the idea of using two separate charts. One chart for Only Short and other charts for Only Length. This will minimize the possibility of margin calls. Exit the market when Equity rises. There is no ability to test hedges with Strategy Tester even though tests can still be done to determine profitability.

khilmi
2019-07-22, 07:55 PM
Forex is not a robot. A robot is a machine that obeys the commands given to it without understanding it but in forex there are many thoughts. learning and skills involved. Forex cannot make money as a robot for everyone. and Some robots can benefit us if we know how to manage them properly. But most of them don't work so that it will only guarantee us losses, so we won't be able to make a profit with them, but some really can bring us good money.

not admin
2019-07-23, 01:22 PM
robot and trade manually? Of course the better is manual trading, but for stop loss setters or taking profits, the best for us is trading robots, hehe trading is really good for us, but the manual for its implementation is the best for us and with a long-term strategy. We don't need to keep an eye on the market and stick it on a monitor 24/5 only a few times a day is enough. BUT if we really need it We monitor our position at all times so that we need something that can work automatically to help us as a matter of human limitations.

vrindavan
2019-07-23, 02:10 PM
Even with the facts above, humans are still bigger than robots in the sense that humans create them and we cannot be bigger than the people who created us; we are like robot gods so we are always better at everything than they are and the best forex robot or the best forex indicator is what you have made with your hands and by your experience of your strategy and management and you know the results.

izco
2019-07-24, 09:49 PM
I think if we combine the two of the best it will be my friend's best trading system, but that is the problem the most manual traders are their discipline towards their own trading system and their own risk management so sometimes they take too much risk in trouble they. open position and they lose all their capital because they violate their own rules to protect their capital

sisir4
2019-07-27, 07:31 PM
I don't know which one is the best. He said choosing a robot must be in accordance with our character or the way we trade. become the best robot that is different for each trader. I myself prefer averanging robots. and If you try to use a robot because you can't control yourself when it comes to your emotions and greed in forex, then you are still a sure loser for me. You should not feel like a coward and hide behind your robot to trade for you. Face the market alone and challenge yourself to become a better trader than your robot.

ashrafx
2019-07-27, 07:54 PM
doing business with robots can be good but in my case, manual trading is far better than trading robots, in the case of manuals we can analyze the market and use our experience. and Robot is another good way to trade, I use manual trading, with manual trading, I will be able to assess my skills and abilities in trading.

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:35 PM
main baad mein yah koshish karoonga. mujhe lagata hai ki 6 se 12 maheene ka baikatest isakee laabhapradata kee jaanch karane ke lie paryaapt hai. ummeed hai ki yah achchhe parinaam dikhaega, yadi sambhav ho to main ek skreenashot post karoonga. aur yah bahut achchha lag raha hai, haalaanki, aapaka baik test kab tak hai? mere lie, alpakaalik laabhapradata lagabhag puraanee laabhapradata jitanee mahatvapoorn nahin hai. sirph isalie ki aap das dinon mein laabh kama sakate hain vaastav mein eee ke baare mein kuchh nahin kahate hain.

komala
2019-08-08, 07:32 PM
Robots are made to trade instead of us when we have several strategies and we cannot stay 24 hours a day cable for those strategies to take place so the robot does it for us. Making money depends on strategy and the market is my view and Robots are created by humans. Therefore making robots still depends on humans and how they are programmed. If you want a good robot, you have to invest in it. Whatever the output will always be based on what the input is and it is an investment. But the problem is, it does not have a psychological element of trade, which can be detrimental.

aswaja
2019-08-10, 06:02 PM
robots cannot be 100% successful in forex trading. so everyone must use it with at your own risk. I do not use any robot. But want to immediately test it. and exactly as a robot or EA just as a helper too much should not be expected to benefit much from robots. My suggestion is better to trade with a better manual method

fxreader
2019-08-10, 06:34 PM
I suggest you that I experiment with this robot at the expense of the first try, so that it is not unprofitable and destroys all your money and checks it when it makes a profit at the expense of using your estate later and the best robot in my opinion is your classic manual display and analysis !!! don't use any robots because they just say it's great don't believe who sells delusions, that's big delusions I guess !! we read and see many traders get margin calls when they use multiple (perfect robots) ask me how I lost more than $ 1600 in just a few hours !!

bhai ali
2019-08-11, 09:20 PM
I would advise you to trade alone not with robots. use robots if you have more money and more than 1 account. if you are a normal trader with one account like me then you must trade yourself. and check the performance of the first robot in the demo. and I have been in this business for a while and I have not completed the live account process. Therefore I am now moving through the basic phase of learning and have not seen a robot in it and then recommend something.

syarif
2019-08-13, 06:44 PM
not now when I prefer and do manual trading not using any robot but I know that if you use a robot then your profits increase and multiply. and i don't use forex robot and i don't like it. Forum posting is so easy that you don't need a robot. it's most risky so it's not interesting to post a forum.

sanjaya
2019-08-14, 02:20 PM
EA work like my example: The keys to success using EA are: 1. Optimizing 2. Forwarding the Test in a Demo Account first. It's just that simple ...
as long as you are disciplined you will get paid well.

https://indian-forex.com/customavatars/843331935.jpg
https://indian-forex.com/customavatars/297132591.jpg

komala
2019-08-14, 02:53 PM
this section is used for us how to learn about using robots correctly, but so many members only come here to mock robots while there is no evidence that manual trading is better than 90% automatic trading or more manual traders fail, like Mr. Arief Makmur said ...

Be careful that we disturb those who want to learn or share about robots ...

sangkodok
2019-08-15, 10:09 PM
I have downloaded and saved it, I will run it on a demo account, never testing an EA before because everything is a waste of time. when i joined the forum i found Hakunarilious very helpful so i will test the hopes of his hard work which brought some new changes in trading

looking after good coworkers ..

gold maniak
2019-08-17, 08:58 PM
I think as much as you are wary of your automated trading system, you can feel safe because it works for you automatically. and it is very safe if we will use the EA to trade well and well, because if I use a traditional EA to trade then I will use an EA that is proven to trade well and can use MM well too, because if I will trade using my EA will be ready to risk my future

darmanap
2019-08-17, 10:00 PM
In practice, robots are usually electro-mechanical machines that are guided by computers and electronic programming. Robots can be autonomous, semi-autonomous, or remotely controlled. and for me I want some kind of assistant, that's why I need a robot because my full time work then can't stay in front of the PC ...... I find most of the robot sales are too advertised and too good to be true ... ... if someone has good reviews or buys a good robot, let me know ...

combifx
2019-08-19, 04:14 PM
I have never used any robot / EA in my trade. I believe and believe in my abilities. I know the risks that I have to face when I use robots in my trade. So, I decided to trade manually because it's better than using a robot. Only my opinion. and I don't use any robots and I don't trust robots, there are lots of trading robots that use and achieve good profits. I want to say that those people you get good profits so please share your robot and input settings, unfortunately you want to use a robot then you must first use a robot demo trading account.

fxdistrub
2019-08-20, 04:11 PM
This ea looks beneficial and thank you very much for sharing this to all. loosely looks very high but I download it and use it on my demo account and if it gives me a profit then I sue it on my real account. and Whatever information provided by Bove can be likened to a large scam, at best, it is unrealistic and cannot be achieved. Don't even buy a robot like that at all.

lebong
2019-08-20, 07:49 PM
Forex robots are great for people who don't have a good strategy to do trda here. For me I don't like using forex robots for my trade because I don't trust him, but I know that traders still make a lot of profit with it. and I do not use forex robots in my trade, it is very dangerous for our trade because some time it lags the trend jury and places the wrong order at the wrong time

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 10:22 AM
khair, aise dhaage hain jinhen khola gaya hai. aap keval uttar de sakate hain. sabase achchha robot apane aap ko aur samay prabandhan ke saath aapakee pratibaddhata hai jo mainne pichhale din se isaka pareekshan kiya hai aur 30 minat kee avadhi mein 700 dolar se adhik ka nukasaan hua hai because I have never used a forex robot to trade so I can't give an answer. but to hear and see from the writings in this forum many say that robots are far more profitable than trading manually. therefore we need to check for ourselves whether to use it or not. it all depends on our belief in the trade skills we have.

Intizar
2020-10-06, 10:23 AM
I can't give an answer. but to hear and see from the writings in this forum many say that robots are far more profitable than trading manually. therefore we need to check for ourselves whether to use it or not. it all depends on our belief in the trade skills we have.

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:19 PM
khair, aise dhaage hain jinhen khola gaya hai. aap keval uttar de sakate hain. sabase achchha robot apane aap ko aur samay prabandhan ke saath aapakee pratibaddhata hai jo mainne pichhale din se isaka pareekshan kiya hai aur 30 minat kee avadhi mein 700 dolar se adhik ka nukasaan hua hai because I have never used a forex robot to trade so I can't give an answer. but to hear and see from the writings in this forum many say that robots are far more profitable than trading manually. therefore we need to check for ourselves whether to use it or not. it all depends on our belief in the trade skills we have.

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:40 PM
I can't give an answer. but to hear and see from the writings in this forum many say that robots are far more profitable than trading manually. therefore we need to check for ourselves whether to use it or not. it all depends on our belief in the trade skills we have.

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-12, 09:20 AM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Intizar
2020-11-13, 01:41 PM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Shahnawaz148
2020-11-17, 10:33 AM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-18, 02:04 PM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:20 AM
khair, aise dhaage hain jinhen khola gaya hai. aap keval uttar de sakate hain. sabase achchha robot apane aap ko aur samay prabandhan ke saath aapakee pratibaddhata hai jo mainne pichhale din se isaka pareekshan kiya hai aur 30 minat kee avadhi mein 700 dolar se adhik ka nukasaan hua hai, mujhe lagata hai ki yah laabhadaayak nahin hai