PDA

View Full Version : EA ka upayog kar sandeh

hitachi
2019-07-09, 10:55 PM
yah dhaaga thoda moorkhataapoorn ho sakata hai, yah thoda dahee bhee kaha ja sakata hai yahaan tak ​​ki doston ne bhee mahasoos kiya hoga, mainne eee ka upayog kiya tha jab main beetee tha jab demo bahut santoshajanak tha, ab jab main beetee asalee hai, to parinaam abhee bhee viphal hain ( mch), kuchh mitron ne bhee ai ka upayog karane se behatar mainyual treding ka sujhaav diya hai. kya vaastavik khaate par upayog kie jaane par adhikaansh eeees hamesha viphal hote hain? kya main vaastav mein eee ko samajhata hoon?

satiawati
2019-07-12, 12:59 PM
mainne kaee eeees ka upayog kiya hai, aur mere lie sabase achchha saral landan brekaut 1.3 bee hai! ise set karane ke lie achchha hai aur vyaapaar ke prakaar ko bhool jaen, jisamen aap esel teepee aur beeee ka upayog karate hain, jaisa ki aap darj karate hain, aur beeo boks pranaalee par aadhaarit hai. yah maartingel pranaalee ka bhee upayog kar sakata hai. main isaka upayog 00:00 - 3:00 baje karata hoon! usake baad beeo boks set kie jaate hain aur tredon ko rakha ja sakata hai!

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:29 PM
mainne kaee eeees ka upayog kiya hai, aur mere lie sabase achchha saral landan brekaut 1.3 bee hai! ise set karane ke lie achchha hai aur vyaapaar ke prakaar ko bhool jaen, jisamen aap esel teepee aur beeee ka upayog karate hain, jaisa ki aap darj karate hain, aur beeo boks pranaalee par aadhaarit hai. yah maartingel pranaalee ka bhee upayog kar sakata hai. main isaka upayog 00:00 - 3:00 baje karata hoon! usake baad beeo boks set kie jaate hain

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:30 PM
mainne kaee eeees ka upayog kiya hai, aur mere lie sabase achchha saral landan brekaut 1.3 bee hai! ise set karane ke lie achchha hai aur vyaapaar ke prakaar ko bhool jaen, jisamen aap esel teepee aur beeee ka upayog karate hain, jaisa ki aap darj karate hain, aur beeo boks pranaalee par aadhaarit hai. yah maartingel pranaalee ka bhee upayog kar sakata hai. main isaka upayog 00:00 - 3:00 baje karata hoon!

dave
2019-07-14, 09:48 AM
meree salaah hai ki aap skailping softaveyar ko aazamaen nahin, ve bahut jokhim bhara hai kyonki skailping trutiyaan aapake sabhee shesh paanch minat mein ho sakatee hain yadi aap skailping softaveyar chaahate hain, to ise svayan banaen ya daimo khaate ka upayog karen aur ise pratyek ai se aazamaen, lekin pratyaksh khaate ka upayog na karen seedhe

benazier
2019-07-14, 01:45 PM
svachaalit treding se bhaavanaatmak vyaapaar sambhav ho jaata hai lekin svachaalit saadhanon ke saath laabh kamaana bahut mushkil hai kyonki hajaaron svachaalit sistam hain aur har koee daava karata hai ki sistam sabase achchha hai lekin yah mushkil hai ki ve paise kama sakate hain. isake bajaay, yadi vyaapaaree mainual treding ke lie kaushal seekhate hain aur vikasit karate hain, to ve uchit ritarn de sakate hain.

kades
2019-07-16, 02:51 PM
what you say is true that both of these trading facilities we can use in our trade, but we must realize is how we do it with good trade with better trade for ourselves, but I believe manual trading will be much better in trade we and the robot worked for a certain period of time and then dried up the capital, learning how to trade was the best way to make it

dave
2019-07-19, 08:15 AM
automatic trading is good but you have a good amount in your trading account and one thing you have to do to get good EA support, a lot of EA is useless, we cannot make good profits with no EA and EA is good at work according to customs with the merchant profile that sometimes EA must come only to return better results with different time zones with the use of shorter / longer values with TP numbers.

benazier
2019-07-19, 12:42 PM
No robot can tell us that they will not give any harm and because your information is good, you do not want to tell you that most of the robots are losers like real people in trade so that is why most do not depend on trade robots . and is that really no loss? I doubt whether there is an EA that never loses if EA never gets minus it will float high enough, but it doesn't close when minus it closes when the price gets profit, and it's very dangerous in my opinion

nusantara
2019-07-21, 07:53 PM
I found two free robots so far one from Rita Lasker and the other is the Mega Forex Forex Robot even they allow to get a free license number if you give them Facebook like to choose or subscribe to their bulletin, but I don't get a chance to use them, and also really talking i have an idea about forex now so if my capital is $ 100 or higher, it's better for me to trade on my own rather than let them be controlled by a forex robot and sit down and do nothing with my own efforts. I always think you have to control your own trade, but some time for someone a forex robot works well that's a different case.

wahaji
2019-07-21, 10:38 PM
I think the expert advisor is perfect but what about the minium blanace the need to trade safely and don't make high draw downs or get margain calls but you have to be careful, because you can lose your money. That is why I have a special way to trade thanks to 3.9.6 and so far this has worked well. The rule is to close all trades on certain DD and for me that DD is 20% and then restart.

prison
2019-07-22, 07:55 PM
I have learned from my friends that robots are also beneficial and profitable in trade but they have some limitations. Humans are the best creators, that is why they can make immediate decisions but robots cannot because they are just a program. So I don't like trading robots. and, i don't believe in robot trading software and i don't like trading robots and trusting robots and i like trading manuals and i just trade manuals and manual trading is real and good trading and my advice is not losing your time and money in robots because robots are very risky.

dalapan
2019-07-23, 01:22 PM
In terms of long-term trading, I don't think it's dangerous to do it alone because humans don't have a problem doing it because of the low pressure in a high time frame and more wisdom from them, they can take their time to count everything.

But in terms of scalping, it's better to leave robots because they are very disciplined unlike humans who have a lot of pressure to trade in a low time frame.

duki
2019-07-23, 02:10 PM
Robots and Humans! Both are traders, this is the only similarity between them. One trade requires money, another trade to obey his master. Someone has a dynamic brain, others have a fixed brain, one can find something new, which cannot. ? I think Humarobo is a dough. and you have given a variety of differences between EA and humans but I prefer humans because I want to trade with confidence because I think with this process only traders can place in this market, if we trade with EA can give good money but do not know about this market.

lux
2019-07-24, 09:49 PM
Hi!!! I have been trading for years and only a few times have I used advisors to trade forex, all because of my doubts about that. and I believe that humans can do it better and make greater profits. Advisers can generate small profits but over time, and with the frustration of a large foreign exchange market, advisors can cause a loss of your funds. humans can also cause losses but also higher profits.

shoump
2019-07-27, 07:05 PM
I am now doing demo training and I did it for the last 8 days I can understand it. when I found out about it, I did it. I am a beginner trader after I heard about this automated trading. I really want to try it. If you recommend beginners like me in this type of trading. and I like automatic trading. Actually I am a student so I have to be busy studying. For this reason, I did it. But of course don't make greed, always have to control it. And open trades with fewer volumes, take advantage closer.

happy forex
2019-07-27, 07:53 PM
I don't like robots in forex because I don't believe in robots. I think manual trading is far more than using EA. So I always advise my friends who have to be professional and test your own abilities and I don't understand that some people still say that they make money with ea and some say no but I would prefer to trade manually because in our manual trading can control more than automatic trading so I prefer manual trading only. and for me trading manually with price action is the best

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:37 PM
vachaalit treding se bhaavanaatmak vyaapaar sambhav ho jaata hai lekin svachaalit saadhanon ke saath laabh kamaana bahut mushkil hai kyonki hajaaron svachaalit sistam hain aur har koee daava karata hai ki sistam sabase achchha hai lekin yah mushkil hai ki ve paise kama sakate hain.

lanmark
2019-08-08, 07:32 PM
Sir I think the robot is not perfect I used a free robot before a few days I used a free robot so I think the free robot doesn't work all the time to make a profit and I can't buy an EA robot right now. and I think forex robots can help me make a profit but not all robots, I believe only robots that I made myself. I use this robot in a strong and giving market trend I have many advantages, and I am satisfied with the results.

makaroni
2019-08-10, 06:02 PM
I don't see any good robots or superfx robots on the market, most of them work well on the demo acc and function well in a short amount of time before turning the table and I've also experienced it, mainly because (as far as I know) that on the demo there are no requotes and widening spreads, whereas on Live accounts it happens.

sarmili
2019-08-10, 06:34 PM
forex robot automatically so you don't have to do any work. Experts who have written forex robot reviews about turbo robot praise and more are provided by many programmers who have guaranteed you that this ea will generate more profits in forex in a short amount of time but I think all of this is fake as if the ea developer knew this that they sell in the market.

comoztise
2019-08-11, 09:20 PM
it's better to forget it as if someone who has a functioning EA will not post it to the forum and keep it to himself.
depending on yourself is the path to success. after you complete your strategy then try to make an EA then you will believe the results.
don't trust other people's EAs which can cause total damage to your account balance

darmanap
2019-08-13, 06:45 PM
As I know forex robots pay bonuses for new traders. But I do not use forex robots. I think InstaForex is the best forex company in the forex industry. So I use InstaForex to trade. and Forex robots are not good for me, because robots cannot analyze the market, robots don't know about forex. the robot does not provide an idea of the forex market. the robot takes the decision to see moving averages and zigzags is not good.

combifx
2019-08-13, 07:12 PM
I don't trust any Robot. But From some websites, this type of robot sells it. And they also say that if you lose money the recipient of the grant. But I think, if you use a robot, you can guess it's there, but I don't think it depends on the robot, there is some code that depends on the robot. But I have to give them better performance, I don't know. Because I did not use it. So if anyone has experience about it.

fxdistrub
2019-08-14, 02:53 PM
Trading manually is very interesting for us. Those who have good trading knowledge and experience about manual trading become successful on Forex.
Trading results depend very much on our trading skills and different trading techniques to become a winner of this market. Although, some advantages are made possible by the robot system that it produces, however, it only takes time for the robot system to use force then maybe on Forex.

Amo
2019-08-14, 03:11 PM
EA systems mere khayal se bohat zaida risky hoty ha kio ka mujay in ka koi khas idea nahi hota ha or na hi ma nay kabh in pa kam kia ha is liye hamay in sab systems se bach ka rehna chahiye tab hi ham market ma acha survive kar sakty ha asani ka sath.

lebong
2019-08-15, 10:09 PM
so far has anyone tested it? and how are the results? I'm still confused so I just drag and drop, never adjust any settings, still running ... and I just drag to the chart, nothing happens: $ no red or green. please tell me
thank you

galiel
2019-08-17, 08:59 PM
Apart from being our substitute, we have other functions as well.

My employer does not use it for trading but uses it to retest things and give him warnings when certain patterns occur.

Of course the main use is to replace us for trading.

mayasetra
2019-08-17, 10:00 PM
I remember buying this EA years ago, so I just dug up my old registration and downloaded a new one. I have gone through the authentication process, registered my new account number, but it will not be authenticated. I have restarted for about 20 minutes. It goes on to say I haven't registered my account number, but I do, and the member area is confirmed.

nalawang
2019-08-19, 04:15 PM
no i don't use a robot. I don't think that helps you profit. I use my knowledge and analysis. if you have good knowledge you don't use forex robots. I use several execator ex: MACD, RSI, CCI. and Well EA (Robot Trading) has a role in the scheme of things ...! Even big trade uses it, but it's a different story ...! They must be chosen on several Criteria, if not that means a loss ...! I once used an EA based on the Martingale Strategy on a $ 50 Deposit ...! Needless to say, my profit was enlarged immediately, but then I found a Margin Call ...! So there must be a good choice and then monitor ...!

Happy trading

haruh
2019-08-20, 04:11 PM
to really know whether a robot will benefit, it is important to understand how robot trading works. the robot basically only trades after the signal combination has been reached. robots are popular, but not always successful. They work most of the time, but they don't work if there is a wrong signal. it can be very deadly if there is a wrong signal. to answer your question, it is not impossible, but it is very unlikely.

baceo
2019-08-20, 07:49 PM
I used to trade with robots but they failed. They profit but NOT consistent !! I prefer to trade manually now because I am trying to make myself a better trader every day. and I don't use robots for forex trading. I think trading alone is better than trading with robots, yes there are and there are also big profits.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:00 PM
mere khyal sy forex aik bohut he acha business hai es duniya ka par jis ko achy sy ata hai os k liye profitable hai or jis ko nahi os ko pehly es ki skills waghera seekhni chahye forex aik bari market hai es sy hum apni life style bohut achi bana skty hain