PDA

View Full Version : robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips

khilmi
2019-07-09, 10:53 PM
ho sakata hai ki ham mein se kuchh eee ke lie veepeees ka upayog karane ke maanak ke baare mein bhee ulajhan mein hon jaise saaraansh kya hai:
vps vinirdeshon, nyoonatam prosesar 2 ghz, 1gb raim. sugam treding ke lie anushansit vps vinirdeshan ke saath.

intaranet baindavidth 250mbps se adhik daunalod / daunastreem hai. brokar sarvar se hamaare dvaara upayog kie jaane vaale mt4 / mt5 chaart ko padhane ke lie daunastreem kanekshan, siphaarish kam se kam aur adhik se adhik behatar hai.

ek veepeees sarvar kee talaash hai jo brokar sarvar ke kareeb hai jo ham upayog karate hain. pareekshan karane ke lie aap brokar ke ip sarvar ko "ping" kar sakate hain, ping letensee jitanee chhotee hogee utana hee achchha hoga. adhikatam ping ka samay 50ms hai.

rimot veepeees ek samarpit saarvajanik aaeepee ke saath samarthit hai. samarpit aaeepee ka upayog yah sunishchit karane ke lie anivaary hai ki hamaara aaeepee surakshit hai aur any upayogakartaon ke saath saajha nahin kiya gaya hai.

aapake intaranet kanekshan ke 99.99% apataim ka baikap hai jo ki vps daunataim ko kam karane ke lie upayog kiya jaata hai.

haruh
2019-07-12, 12:59 PM
mujhe robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki yah sophtaveyar hai aur kisee bhee samay kharaabee ka anubhav kar sakata hai aur jab mujhe kharaabee ka anubhav hota hai, to main shithil vyaapaar karana shuroo kar deta hoon aur yah ek aapada hogee. main apane aap se behatar vyaapaar karata hoon kyonki mera maanana ​​hai ki mujhe robot se bada laabh mil sakata hai. isake lie aatmavishvaas aur dhairy kee aavashyakata hotee hai.

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:27 PM
mujhe robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki yah sophtaveyar hai aur kisee bhee samay kharaabee ka anubhav kar sakata hai aur jab mujhe kharaabee ka anubhav hota hai, to main shithil vyaapaar karana shuroo kar deta hoon aur yah ek aapada hogee. main apane aap se behatar vyaapaar karata hoon kyonki mera maanana ​​hai ki mujhe robot se bada laabh mil sakata hai.

kuda
2019-07-14, 09:48 AM
kya skeling sophtaveyar naam kee koee cheej hai? kya hamen ek chaart vyavastha mein vahaan lagae gae sanketakon ke aadhaar par baajaar ka vyaapaar nahin karana chaahie? lekin agar aap tvacha chaahate hain to mujhe lagata hai ki ek sophtaveyar hai jo mudra shakti ke aadhaar par ho sakata hai ... mujhe yakeen nahin hai ... shaayad aap ise googlai kar sakate hain ...

happy forex
2019-07-14, 01:45 PM
yadi aap mujhase is tarah se vyaapaar karane ke lie kahate hain jo ek aisa mainual hoga jo treding robot ke upayog kee tulana mein adhik upayogee aur adhik laabhadaayak hai kyonki agar ham mainyual roop se vyaapaar mein kaushal aur kaushal haasil karenge to ham jo ham karate hain usase bahut adhik laabh aur munaapha kama sakate hain mil jao isalie hamaare vyaapaar mein vrddhi karen aur koshish karen ki robot par bharosa na karen.

taj mil
2019-07-16, 02:52 PM
The Killer Zone looks interesting and on the same note if someone is not careful, your account can be deleted in a short time and as you say it requires a large amount of capital to make a profit with it which means there can be a large loss in the process. and can you tell me that the ea system really works because I am really confused about it, how to use it so I need help hoping you do it for me

kuda
2019-07-19, 08:14 AM
there are still many EAs that we can still trust. I think using EA, we can still make a guarantee for profit, but it is smart in preparing and giving the right settings. Not to be separated from that, we also have to use money management as part of the EA that we will use. and it's like using a good robot like I said before. but this time they called them an automated trading system that there must be a robot to use when working. and sometimes you have to have enough time for your decision to define a good EA ...

happy forex
2019-07-19, 12:43 PM
I have never used EA to trade on an account, because I have backtested on a demo account, but the results are not too perfect. because all EAs must suffer losses. actually I often find that EA has finally experienced a margin call, and I think there are a number of robots that can do that but with some conditions, you have a lot of huge margins ... But I think that also depends on how we manage the robot ...

mimisan
2019-07-21, 07:54 PM
I think there are only a few EAs that function out there. Most of them only have simple settings and you have to monitor them all the time. The marjet attitude is always changing which is why most robots fail. The best way to make yourself a robot is based on your own strategies and settings.

syahraz
2019-07-21, 10:37 PM
In some cases that have happened to me ... There are several types of EA, .. Especially for EA which has several types of open orders with an average martiangel has requirements that must be met, namely capital must be large. Because with large capital can support the opening of many orders. Unlike EA which only has one type of open order. Even though you have $ 10 in your account capital, it can be safe, the important thing is you can set the amount of risk that you can set yourself in that EA.

MERDEKA
2019-07-22, 07:55 PM
I think forex robots can benefit us. Because business forex business is very fun. Forex traders work here easily and they get money from foreign exchange. Now many robots are important for trading. Without a robot I think starting trading in forex is not easy. So robots are very good for profit here.

opat
2019-07-23, 01:22 PM
I think using a laptop to trade with robots is not effective, sometimes robots need to turn on 24 hours, and also the home network connection is not stable in speed, disrupting the work of the robot. and I read today about trading robots, because as I know trading robots is safe and you don't need to learn anything about forex, so I think we should choose trading robots if we don't have enough time to trade manually.

zafery
2019-07-23, 02:10 PM
There is always controversy about robots vs. humans. But the strong fact is that both are equally important. They join forces to produce very effective results. and there will be a big difference like a robot that functions as programmed or directed, it has limitations ... while humans have a heart brain and he knows how to react in certain environments ... so in the context of forex humans must go alone. .

khilmi
2019-07-24, 09:49 PM
it is not necessary for this that robots do not need to eat things like this person, we are not talking about these different electric or mechanical robots. and I think robots come from "age". There is an EAS that practically sweeps all the dollars on the market. But I still trust my human brain. it's a human who makes robots so you can't beat him. After all, you are the best.

opat
2019-07-27, 07:05 PM
if you know about money management, and how your EA works, you can depend on automatic trading but if you can't, don't ever rely on stupid things like that, because you play with real money pairs and I don't think there will be any problems above all to use automatic trading or EA to trade .. As long as we have the same trading style and system as EA and we know what the logic of ea is, everything will be better than all ...

cadamkhan
2019-07-27, 07:53 PM
guide tradings offer a variety of benefits from tradings because you can see the possibilities out there when you will learn more time and also with regular foundations you can see many good things in the industry. and the way in which I get money that way I choose because here I come only for money but I think if trading manually then I have the opportunity to progress but I don't want to use EA robots I want to learn manually.

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:38 PM
there are still many EAs that we can still trust. I think using EA, we can still make a guarantee for profit, but it is smart in preparing and giving the right settings. Not to be separated from that, we also have to use money management as part of the EA that we will use. and it's like using a good robot like I said before. but this time they called them an automated trading system that there must be a robot to use when working.

barcul
2019-08-08, 07:32 PM
I think using robots is very risky for our investment. Because it doesn't have its own creativity. Many people say that robots do not function properly. It gives us loss and loss. So, using a robot is not a good idea for all. Otherwise it's also very risky. So we must ignore such things and try to show our creativity.

panah
2019-08-10, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone .. I have used an EA named Sarjan Keroro v3 from Malaysia ... it works perfectly with automatic settings, but sometimes you need to set it semi-automatic .. Anyway I made a lot of profits at the start and lots of losses at the end of 2011 .. the provider has been notifying about bad market movements at the end of the year to February 2012, but I can't wait to make a profit .. so a better way to use a robot is ... You also need to know the market ... can't leave 100 % to the robot ...

sunai
2019-08-10, 06:33 PM
Trading robots really help us in forek transactions so we can manage our trade and there are no big losses and therefore we have to be careful and forex cannot lose 100% so everyone can use an accurate strategy. use the robot only for the timing of the market trends of the pairing time so that it will provide good benefits. please first get some more information about robots to use then use.

nidji
2019-08-11, 09:20 PM
This requires that you master a lot of skills and this makes it difficult to learn. If you don't want to profit from forex, you must learn all the strategies, skills and secrets of forex. There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to forex. and use manual trading only the fund hedge strategy until you know how to trade that's what I do, use swaps and hedges in small lots to increase my balance it takes a lot of time to make a profit but save it this way

mayasetra
2019-08-13, 06:45 PM
i don't know about robot trading ... i just believe that the market isn't just about calculating charts or indicators ... there are so many factors that affect the forex market that cannot be represented by charts or technical analysis ... but i think robot trading is ok , as long as we can manage it well using a low level of risk management, as far as I know many people who use robot trading end up disappointed about the final result that is missing or less than profit

nalawang
2019-08-13, 07:12 PM
I have some experience in using EAs, even in real accounts. Ea is suitable for strategy testers and for demo accounts, but most Ea will generate slow profits that make it stop in a few months. Some EAs will make sudden losses and sudden profits too. It's all about our luck, because, we don't do anything in the market.

haruh
2019-08-14, 02:52 PM
I started my trading career in 2013 while the second was in 2011 and 2012 I did not trade. so I can only understand in 2013 but because I do not trade robots so I also do not know where we can understand robots and we understand when we do the analysis of many forums that discuss robot trading. and I personally have never chosen to use this robot. Because all they do is make you useless. It gives you the feeling that whatever you will produce is nothing because of your hard work. This is why I prefer to keep using manual trading. At least I can be proud of myself that whatever I get.

Amo
2019-08-14, 03:15 PM
Jaha tak mera experience ha trading ka ma yahi kehta ho ka robots se bach ka rehna chahiye kio ka asey system hamay loss bohat zaida detey ha or profit kam detey ha is liye hamay manual tarikay sehi trading karny chahiye tab hi acha ho ga.

baceo
2019-08-15, 10:10 PM
why I have never run it before, it does not turn on but I can see in the upper right hand corner of the chart how can I know it works and this EA does not work when there is news (especially high impact news I think), and as we know that back test cannot anticipate news releases, even if we use indicators like FFCal which are included ... CMIIW

To Mr. Hakunarilious, I would like to have an .mq4 file if you don't mind, don't worry I won't violate copyright and use it for commercial purposes, I just want to know about coding, but again if you don't mind

kazna
2019-08-17, 08:59 PM
My advice: just use ea that has logic according to your trading system (manual trading), or at least you understand the logic of ea. Don't use ea that has a system that you don't understand. Example: if you don't master stochastic strategies, then you don't use stochastic ea. Because you don't know the advantages and disadvantages of ea, so you don't know how to set a trading plan using that ea.

sentra
2019-08-17, 10:00 PM
be careful ... many websites offer profitable robots, but in reality, they only copy the robot source code for free in the mql4 community, make some edits, change authors, then sell to the public. nothing special and I haven't used any EAs or robots yet. I do not know how to set the robot. please have an expert share the robots for us and share them with screenshots. thank you

adirata
2019-08-19, 04:15 PM
I did a little but I could not be relied on to make my trade happen. As I see that this does not show an absolute trend of market prices always. it only has an indication by calculating the current position of the seller and buyer of the market. it cannot analyze in the basic way that humans can. and you need to think again about forex robots because I think they are very useful for us, you should try lots of robots to increase your chances of finding the best, maybe you try one or two and save all the robots profitable

satiawati
2019-08-20, 04:11 PM
Maybe why not but it depends on how much time if you say more than a year then it's possible but with a good start but for people who will say for a month and these things then it's not true at all if this Expert Advisor for sale I would not believe those things as a member said if he could do that with his Expert Advisor So why would he need to buy it for money if this is real he would put it for free.

radjo
2019-08-20, 07:49 PM
I use expert advisors occasionally, in daily basis trading, I trade manually, because it's easier to make a profit this way, so I use experts only for counter strategy when I make wrong predictions in strong market trends and sometimes I use it when I can't trade because I know I need money to live .. If I will not lose the opportunity ... and in the forex market I cannot be supported using a robot. Even though it is very profitable and doing very easy for our work but it is not insuring. so I will not use a robot as a forex trader.

mohsin555
2019-12-28, 09:21 PM
mujhe robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki yah sophtaveyar hai aur kisee bhee samay kharaabee ka anubhav kar sakata hai aur jab mujhe kharaabee ka anubhav hota hai, to main shithil vyaapaar karana shuroo kar deta hoon aur yah ek aapada hogee. main apane aap se behatar vyaapaar karata hoon kyonki mera maanana ​​hai ki mujhe robot se bada laabh mil sakata hai.

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 09:46 AM

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 12:58 PM
robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips
ho sakata hai ki ham mein se kuchh eee ke lie veepeees ka upayog karane ke maanak ke baare mein bhee ulajhan mein hon jaise saaraansh kya hai:
vps vinirdeshon, nyoonatam prosesar 2 ghz, 1gb raim. sugam treding ke lie anushansit vps vinirdeshan ke saath.

intaranet baindavidth 250mbps se adhik daunalod / daunastreem hai. brokar sarvar se hamaare dvaara upayog kie jaane vaale mt4 / mt5 chaart ko padhane ke lie daunastreem kanekshan, siphaarish kam se kam aur adhik se adhik behatar hai.

ek veepeees sarvar kee talaash hai jo brokar sarvar ke kareeb hai jo ham upayog karate hain. pareekshan karane ke lie aap brokar ke ip sarvar ko "ping" kar sakate hain, ping letensee jitanee chhotee hogee utana hee achchha hoga. adhikatam ping ka samay 50ms hai.

rimot veepeees ek samarpit saarvajanik aaeepee ke saath samarthit hai. samarpit aaeepee ka upayog yah sunishchit karane ke lie anivaary hai ki hamaara aaeepee surakshit hai aur any upayogakartaon ke saath saajha nahin kiya gaya hai.

aapake intaranet kanekshan ke 99.99% apataim ka baikap hai jo ki vps daunataim ko kam karane ke lie upayog kiya jaata hai.