PDA

View Full Version : robot abhee bhee kaary kar raha hai

MERDEKA
2019-07-09, 09:41 PM
haay har ek, main pichhale 6 varshon se videshee mudra vyaapaar mein kaam kar raha hoon aur mujhe yaad hai ki 5 saal se pahale kuchh eee tha jo mainne kuchh dinon mein ek sundar raashi ka upayog kiya hai aur arjit kiya hai, lekin usake baad main sirph mainual treding shuroo karata hoon, main poochhana chaahata hoon aap sabhee koee eee robot hai jo abhee bhee svachaalit vyaapaar ke lie kaam kar raha hai?
plz apane gyaan ko saajha karen

fxdistrub
2019-07-12, 01:00 PM
adhikaansh svachaalit vyaapaarik kaaryakram baajaar kee kuchh sthitiyon se laabh ke lie vikasit kie jaate hain. kuchh baajaar kee seemaon ke lie behatar hain (ya yadi aap chaahate hain ki baajaar mein avadhi seema), to kuchh ek majaboot baajaar pravrtti ko lakshit karate hain jabaki any skelar hote hain. aur yadi aap ek svachaalit treding prograam ka upayog karana shuroo karate hain, to treding bahut saare upayog karata hai. ek roodhivaadee drshtikon kaaryakram ko viphal karane ke lie bahut paisa bachaega ... aakhirakaar yah saphal hoga. yah nishchit hai.

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:24 PM
adhikaansh svachaalit vyaapaarik kaaryakram baajaar kee kuchh sthitiyon se laabh ke lie vikasit kie jaate hain. kuchh baajaar kee seemaon ke lie behatar hain (ya yadi aap chaahate hain ki baajaar mein avadhi seema), to kuchh ek majaboot baajaar pravrtti ko lakshit karate hain jabaki any skelar hote hain. aur yadi aap ek svachaalit treding prograam ka upayog karana shuroo karate hain, to treding bahut saare upayog karata hai.

tabungan
2019-07-14, 09:45 AM
pratyek vyaapaaree ke lie ek svachaalit pranaalee surakshit nahin hotee hai, jinake paas majaboot treding mainual hote hain, lekin vaastavik samay mein vyaapaar karane ka sahee samay nahin hota hai, unamen se adhikaansh svachaalit robot se surakshit laabh praapt kar sakate hain. isalie behatar hai ki pahale robot ke saath treding kee or badhane se pahale mainyual treding ko behatar tareeke se jaanen.

cadamkhan
2019-07-14, 01:45 PM
mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit treding sistam achchha hai lekin mainual treding sistam sabase achchha hai. aisa isalie hai kyonki mainual sistam svachaalit kee tulana mein adhik vishvasaneey hain. svachaalit pranaaliyaan kathin hain aur kaee samasyaen paida karatee hain. aur main hamesha videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie mainual sanchaalan ko praathamikata deta hoon. mujhe lagata hai ki yah robot ya svachaalit treding sophtaveyar par nirbhar nahin hai. kyonki is svachaalit softaveyar ko laabh nahin mil sakata hai aur yadi aap svachaalit sanchaalan ka upayog karate hain to aapako ek peshevar vyaapaaree nahin mil sakata hai. mainyual sanchaalan ka upayog karen taaki aap baajaar kee rananeetiyon ke baare mein jaan saken, aap 2-4 maheenon ke baad peshevar ban sakate hain

cristalin
2019-07-16, 02:53 PM
I think you can set it through the EA property, just right-click on the chart, select the expert advisor and click properties, there you can change the variable. and I personally think that EA, in many cases is very risky and can cause harm. I do not recommend using EA in trading. It's better to do it without EA. and the word risk only kills the potential of EA. All strategies carried out by normal traders are usually risky but also profitable. If EA cannot provide security, it must be reprogrammed.

tabungan
2019-07-19, 08:14 AM
I do not believe that EA can make our trade profitable. I have knowledge about it and I failed to make robot trading always profitable. So, I don't use the automated trading system in my trading and advise beginners to avoid it. but an automated trading system or ea or robot can give you an advantage, but it's not always profitable or good results in the end depending on your ballance, expert advisors need a large ballance for trading .. if you want to use an expert advisor I recommend you to enter $ 1000 into your account and use only 0.01 for luck

cadamkhan
2019-07-19, 12:44 PM
I think you will use it for meta trader 5 or does not work on meta trader 4 or the .ex4 file is not for changes as .mq4 and any Agency believes no robot is missing or EA has someone else. I don't believe which success rate is 100%. How could it be? Is 100% successful? All members buy it. and trading robots that never provide performance losses and will certainly have excellent scripts to be used in trading forex trading robots because all must have weaknesses and it is impossible to continue to profit because the market has an erratic range of space and the better the movement system .

feng
2019-07-21, 07:56 PM
I like to test and gather expert advisors. Thank you for this one. Even though your rules don't match the image you gave (the moderator said), I will still make text for the next few months on the demo account. and I am very happy to know that you are very happy with this EA. I wish you all good luck so you can continue to make money with it. Those who will use this, they must be told that they must try it on their demo account first.

douglas
2019-07-21, 10:36 PM
Thank you my friend, hoping to use the robot that you gave. I also hope you provide an explanation so that I can use it to get a lot of trading results. but I also hope to generate many benefits from the robots that you provide. I hope you provide a lot of guidance about the right trade too. Thank you very much my friend.

rolens
2019-07-22, 11:32 AM
I have never found a robot that can make consistent money for traders, if I do it, the cost of the robot will be very expensive, so forget about it from the trading mindset
You, you will never get the perfect robot in this world and this is again relative & subjective You need to keep a number of factors in mind before considering trading a Real EA Account So, don't get carried away and be prepared for any possibilities Just monitor your account often

Good hope

duua
2019-07-23, 01:23 PM
I prefer that, trade manuals with Forex. The robotic system is not the perfect trading income from this platform. Real trade progress depends on our own trading strategy. Always trading manually is the best on Forex. In fact, many traders like so much trading in robotic systems. But, it's not perfect as a professional trader. and to rent a VPS if we want to trade with EA, because if we trade using EA without VPS directly from our Computer, sometimes an X Factor can occur and this will disrupt our EA trade.

kesempatan
2019-07-23, 02:09 PM
Humans make and control robots, but humans have difficulty controlling themselves from emotions, why? because this is a human weakness and some expert traders can fix it but most traders fail. and obot made by humans. that means humans are better than robots. but in real trade humans have many influential factors including psychologists and that is the biggest factor. meanwhile the robot doesn't have any. so when you have a bad condition, let your robot do the work and you can come back whenever you feel good.

not admin
2019-07-24, 09:48 PM
nothing in this world is perfect except the Almighty God. both humans and robots must have weaknesses in use in this world. so if we trade using the manual method and the way our robot will have its own weaknesses and weaknesses. therefore either manually or by using a robot that depends on how we work and wants to get a way.

kamendi
2019-07-27, 07:06 PM
Honestly I have the same understanding with you about automatic trading, if we use ea according to our manual system then it doesn't matter, I think everyone has their own opinion about this, but I personally think EA is useful for traders who need me. Of course we will have difficulty using EA made by others if we do not know the logic of the system used by EA.

coramel
2019-07-27, 07:53 PM
actually for me I play more automatically because the time to trade is limited, but it's better to play alone or manually but there are other problems we must keep controlling emotions first. and I have never seen anyone testing EA traders with $ 1 just because the average EA trader uses relatively large capital in their trade, so they have to use capital to get greater trade profits.

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:40 PM
pratyek vyaapaaree ke lie ek svachaalit pranaalee surakshit nahin hotee hai, jinake paas majaboot treding mainual hote hain, lekin vaastavik samay mein vyaapaar karane ka sahee samay nahin hota hai, unamen se adhikaansh svachaalit robot se surakshit laabh praapt kar sakate hain.

galiel
2019-08-08, 07:31 PM
I agree that Forex Robots make money but not always. I strongly believe that the human mind can trade Forex much better than Forex robots, and if someone wants to trade Forex full time and as a business. then he shouldn't use a Robot, he can trade manually and can improve his own skills in Forex trading. Forex robots are also made by humans so they can't do better than the human brain.

prajurit
2019-08-10, 06:04 PM
I don't have much knowledge but I only get my brother he can give me an ebrokertrading site but the sad things are not free one package is $ 199 only two months and the other package is $ 999 unlimited. and Anything can tell me the best robot for automated forex trading. And how does it work? I will wait for a good response.

syarif
2019-08-10, 06:33 PM
it is very difficult for you to find the perfect robot that does not need to require certain settings, it is important we have the ability to trade manually, I'm sure if we already have good manual trading techniques, we will be able to mess around with robots. and I don't know what forex robot is, it's hard for me to find the perfect robot. But now I know how to use a forex robot. Sometimes forex robots are very bad because I don't know which forex robot is perfect ...

rabnaj
2019-08-11, 09:19 PM
What I have heard is that the turbo Fab and the dragon pips are good but I don't like the results. What I tried recently was Shockbar and I found good results in the demo and tester but I haven't tested it on Live, but I intend to test it with $ 100 and I've heard about EAD megadroids, is it still profitable recently? Have you used lately? And EA tokeikang, I never knew that EA. What kind of robot is that? Scalping?

surjamal
2019-08-13, 06:45 PM
Now I use EA with my personal strategy. It benefits 1-3% per day. I will try a real account with six months than I collect money from other traders for PAMM trading purposes. and but the first time I used it and I tried to understand it. and after a few days I stopped it. because some do generate profits but are at high risk. so I lost the position for that. now i don't use it. and I think trading manually is very suitable for us.

gretan
2019-08-13, 07:12 PM
depending on their coding, you need to know that all EAs must run tests in the strategy testers because you need to check the backtest but a very good one is that it can give you good profitable yach sometimes even wins and loses but wins on average but loses a lot in a win that can benefit people

remember using robots that can give you more time and prevent you from being greedy, tired, and other human reasons
although all robots can handle your job trade, you need to drive it sometimes

tong
2019-08-14, 02:52 PM
for me, the best forex robot when the robot is able to provide benefits to us outside the results of any investment program outside of forex. and this continues to happen with the performance of forex robots. this might be the best. and I think, robots must always be adjusted from time to time to see the development of the market situation. and the Manual is still the best way to trade for me, because there are inner problems to believe in BOT. When we trade manually, we have to control our emotions, but you don't need to use robots.

Amo
2019-08-14, 03:21 PM
Jo log trading ma robot use karty ha wo kabhi be achy trader nahi ban sakty ha is liye agar ham acha profit earn karna chahaty ha trading ma or apna future bright karna chahaty ha is ma tu hamay work hard karna chahiye is ma.

wahyudin
2019-08-15, 10:11 PM
Actually there is no limit to pairs. You can use it in any EA.
I plan to add fractals to the daily timeframe. Because fractals appear to be lacking and are very tight in trading. and you have a ritual if it works well on my side and on your side, you can sell it. and I will give positive reviews,
also I will promote it on more other websites as I do SEO

pujhe
2019-08-17, 08:59 PM
in my view, I have never felt good in trading with expert advisors, I have tried EA (a million people) and EA killed my account
hmmm EA killed our accounts mercilessly, just run on average, and traded without logic and ea it was one of the ea that worked on testing my back, so I think because it works even in retesting, it would be better if we use it on real account with careful control.

But I guess that doesn't work well.

Apart from that I focus on manual trading for now.

fakta
2019-08-17, 09:59 PM
Dear friend for your good information I tried forex robot but it's free robot that I got from youtube video, it works well on EUR-USD pairs as stated in the video. When I use it it does not open trades for the first two days and on the third day it opens four trades two buy and two sell in the same currency pair and do not close the trade and I have to close it manually. I was confused and decided not to use it anymore
I have never heard of this expert advisor, and I searched Google, but found no results. Who made this expert advisor?

makaroni
2019-08-19, 04:16 PM
I don't like using ea, because I'm not sure ea will give you profits, it's very dangerous for us, so I don't like it, but I will try some ea in my demo account and I don't use any robots in my trading partner, I trade alone and I am a good trader, I learn every day something new so I don't need any robot in my trade because only people who can't trade look for that robot. .

sakumba
2019-08-20, 04:12 PM
There is always the benefit of doubt if the EA can claim that it can change millions from less capital in just one year. As long as you have not tried the EA yourself, we cannot say any conclusions yet. and I've seen someone change $ 1k to $ 1 million in two years but he traded manually not by using experts Try Google: Win the WSS system, you will find a merchant

biru
2019-08-20, 07:48 PM
i don't think robots can be profitable every time my friend ... and also as we all know, y friends trading in the forex market are very risky and very dangerous and that is also not suitable for all types of people my friends ... and i also think that forex is very very risky ... and also we shouldn't rely on robots every time my friend ... and I don't use Forex robots because I think I can get enough from Forex trading. And that will help me achieve my goals

mohsin555
2019-12-28, 09:24 PM
Thank you my friend, hoping to use the robot that you gave. I also hope you provide an explanation so that I can use it to get a lot of trading results. but I also hope to generate many benefits from the robots that you provide. I hope you provide a lot of guidance about the right trade too. Thank you very much my friend.

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 09:42 AM
adhikaansh svachaalit vyaapaarik kaaryakram baajaar kee kuchh sthitiyon se laabh ke lie vikasit kie jaate hain. kuchh baajaar kee seemaon ke lie behatar hain (ya yadi aap chaahate hain ki baajaar mein avadhi seema), to kuchh ek majaboot baajaar pravrtti ko lakshit karate hain jabaki any skelar hote hain. aur yadi aap ek svachaalit treding prograam ka upayog karana shuroo karate hain, to treding bahut saare upayog karata hai.
Quick reply to this messageRe

Intizar
2020-10-06, 10:31 AM
Quick reply to this messageRe

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:14 PM
i don't think robots can be profitable every time my friend ... and also as we all know, y friends trading in the forex market are very risky and very dangerous and that is also not suitable for all types of people my friends ... and i also think that forex is very very risky ... and also we shouldn't rely on robots every time my friend ... and I don't use Forex robots because I think I can get enough from Forex trading. And that will help me achieve my goals

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:47 PM

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-12, 09:15 AM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Alikhan4
2020-11-12, 09:24 AM
मैं 1.5 साल से बिजनेस में हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं।

लेकिन यह अलग है जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक व्यावसायिक चीजों पर लागू करता हूं। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। हर दिन कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है

और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सभी आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।

असली दुनिया का कारोबार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह समय के साथ आने के लिए अनुभव की मांग करता है और आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति को खरीदते हैं
सबसे अच्छे संकेतकों में से कुछ के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
rsi
वक्र
अगर आपको अच्छा लाभ मिलता है और खुले खरीद ऑर्डर मिलते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ मिलता है तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो गया तो कृपया पुनः प्रयास करें और अच्छा लाभ उठाएँ।,

Intizar
2020-11-13, 01:16 PM

Shahnawaz148
2020-11-17, 10:40 AM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-18, 02:00 PM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:20 AM
robot abhee bhee kaary kar raha hai
haay har ek, main pichhale 6 varshon se videshee mudra vyaapaar mein kaam kar raha hoon aur mujhe yaad hai ki 5 saal se pahale kuchh eee tha jo mainne kuchh dinon mein ek sundar raashi ka upayog kiya hai aur arjit kiya hai, lekin usake baad main sirph mainual treding shuroo karata hoon, main poochhana chaahata hoon aap sabhee koee eee robot hai jo abhee bhee svachaalit vyaapaar ke lie kaam kar raha hai?
plz apane gyaan ko saajha karen