PDA

View Full Version : Which Trading type is better for Woman?

kashi93
2018-04-05, 09:44 PM
Dear Guys:

I want the answer of this question...

Which Trading Type is Better for Woman? Long term or Short Term? Please solve my problem because i am doing short term trading but still i am in loss situation.

Thank you in Advance....@>-

Mustansir
2018-05-12, 04:23 PM
Main apko yehi mashwara dun ga keh apna jo analysis hai wo bigger time frame sy start karien us uspy check karien keh trend kis side ka hai aur phir choty time frame py analysis karien agar choty time frame py bhi wohi trend ho tu phir trade lagani chaiye aur aap ziada tor py D1 aur H4 py analysis kar ke trade lagau.....

Nirzana
2018-05-25, 04:18 AM
With my opinion that I dont like that women can do any kind of business, women are seated as that they cant do any business, for any kind of business you have must have much confidence with your business otherwise you cant shine to any business.
But a well experienced and having some idea that women can start forex trading that they stays at home all day long and that will be much better than any kind of out door jobs. You know that women are with lots of emotion thats why I prefer them to do short term trade that they cant do ling term trade, getting priority about knowledge specially with risk management they can start their business with forex trading.