PDA

View Full Version : Demo vs Real

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Anytime
2011-06-01, 04:45 PM
Sabhi log demo me acha earn karte hai par jab real account ka time aata hai to sab har jaate hain?

Aisa kyu hota hain?

Victoryindia
2011-06-02, 06:11 PM
yeh question har forum mai har jaga hota hai har koi puch tha hai iska jawab yeh hi hai ki emtion aur fear .....demo account mai nahi toh hame koi dar rehta hai aur nahi emotion aur real account mai yeh dono hi rehte hai isliye hum real acc mai mostly harte hai

nilu
2011-06-05, 02:09 PM
emotions play different role in demo and real, in demo we know that money is virtual money even we loss nothing will happen so one can trade easily with out any pressure, but when it comes to real lot of pressure will be there this makes difference.

rajuonline
2011-06-13, 01:14 AM
emotions play different role in demo and real, in demo we know that money is virtual money even we loss nothing will happen so one can trade easily with out any pressure, but when it comes to real lot of pressure will be there this makes difference.
tumne to mera dilki baat boldi. ye sab new bie main hota hai ki koi bhi ek order de do agar apna luck accha ho to result accha hoga agar bura to bura hoga. koi fear nehi in demo. par jab aata hain real ke bari tab sab dar jata hain. aur pressure main garbar macha deta hain. aur ek baat hain demo main aapka balance jyada hota hain par in real most of newbies dont have such huge money to invest.

soumen
2011-06-23, 01:06 PM
aap ne ekdam sahi kaha. i am totally agree with you. real me pressure hota he aur demo me nehi isliye demo me dilse trade nehi ki jate. bas koi bhi order dete he log.

denira
2011-06-27, 05:27 PM

yeah, and we really there is no pressure in the demo account and we are not afraid to lose while we account for the real fear of losing that lead to emotional distress during trade

mayengbam
2011-06-27, 06:23 PM
Sabhi log demo me acha earn karte hai par jab real account ka time aata hai to sab har jaate hain?

Aisa kyu hota hain?

i had posts many times on this subject. and i will say once again learn trading with real accounts.

i m the best F15 pilot in a simulator among my friends but i cant fly an f15. same is the case with forex.

zoomfire
2011-06-27, 07:58 PM
yeah, and we really there is no pressure in the demo account and we are not afraid to lose while we account for the real fear of losing that lead to emotional distress during trade

Yes many newbies dont care about lose in forex.They dont trade efficiently and finally they open real account and lose everything.
So all the newbies should try to trade with little care and emotion.

shibilyt
2011-06-27, 08:13 PM
i think the main reason is much explained in some of the above posts . it's the emotions and other felling coming on real account than trading on demo .
when i was a beginner in forex everybody suggested me to do demo trade for even up to 5 months or so . but it was too long for me. but nowadays it's said that rather than studying on a demo account use a cent account and invest a little money , and learn from it . they says that it helps to practice our emotions and feelings also with the learning process . so i have been recommending every one to do this

pivot-trader
2011-06-27, 08:15 PM
Yes many newbies dont care about lose in forex.They dont trade efficiently and finally they open real account and lose everything.

so your mean is we should try demo account before open real account? i agree with you, but my advice is do not too long on demo account.

zoomfire
2011-06-27, 11:54 PM
so your mean is we should try demo account before open real account? i agree with you, but my advice is do not too long on demo account.

yes of course.You cant directly enter Live trading without any practice or experience.
I advise newbies to trade in demo for atleast 3months successfully and after they make constant profits they should enter live account.

s19
2011-06-28, 05:02 PM

i think 3 monts are not too long...but if you feel that you are able to make profit and manage your trading account then you can go with real account...

siberian
2011-06-28, 09:21 PM
i think 3 monts are not too long...but if you feel that you are able to make profit and manage your trading account then you can go with real account...

Traders should spend for about 1-3 months in demo account to know what is the right trading plan and how to trade with
good money management too. It's better to spend more time in demo account and I could know many conditions n market
than I entered directly to real account without knowing too much about condition in market.

pivot-trader
2011-06-28, 09:47 PM

yeah, use demo account to learn how to get profit consistenly. another it, demo account help me to test ours strategy.

zoomfire
2011-06-28, 10:36 PM
yeah, use demo account to learn how to get profit consistenly. another it, demo account help me to test ours strategy.

yes.But still many newbies dont trade seriously with demo.They just play with it.
So my advice is start a cent account and deposit some small amount like $1 0r $2 and start the trading.So that newbies will experience feel of real account.

arjun
2011-07-03, 08:46 PM

Aisa kyu hota hain?

of course a demo account and trading accounts differ. but I prefer to use a demo account because it is very rare requotes. different from the real account is very common requotes. do you think why is that?

anubhavsingh
2011-07-05, 09:35 AM
Demo account me fear aur greed, dono em se kisi ki jagah nahi hoti kyuniki waha aapka real money nahi laga hua hota..
To traders bade badde trade karte hai aur ussi hisab se bada profit kama le jate hai..
Lekin jaise hi wo log apne demo accopunt ka asar leke real account me aate hai, unko dikkat ho jati hai kyunki unke pas limited paisa hota hai trading me lagane ke liye aur wo paisa loose kar jate hai

denira
2011-07-05, 09:58 AM
of course a demo account and trading accounts differ. but I prefer to use a demo account because it is very rare requotes. different from the real account is very common requotes. do you think why is that?

when the market is experiencing reqoute usually large and fast movements and on the other hand you could have internet network that has the problem that needs to improve its ability

shibilyt
2011-07-05, 08:05 PM

what ?? you prefer demo over real ? i would say that is not the way it has to be . demo accounts was made by brokers to make the new traders to be familiar with their platform and also learn trading. but the real thing stays in the real account . it's where we make our efforts into bucks. so definitely real over demo .

denira
2011-07-09, 06:24 PM
what ?? you prefer demo over real ? i would say that is not the way it has to be . demo accounts was made by brokers to make the new traders to be familiar with their platform and also learn trading. but the real thing stays in the real account . it's where we make our efforts into bucks. so definitely real over demo .

who knows maybe arjun longer experiencing problems on the computer or maybe just got up and gave her the wrong writing until he said in a demo account rather than on real

anubhavsingh
2011-07-10, 10:35 AM
Real account me kafi pressure ho jata hai kyunki usme aapka real money laga hota hai..lekin us presure ko handle karne ke liye aapko deo account ka experience hona bhi bahut zaruri hai...maien bahut aise trader dekhe hai jo ki real account me loss ko handel nahi kar pate aur jald bazi me loss me trade ko kat dete hai..isliye pressure handle karne ke liye demo account ka experience hona bhi zaruri hai

arjun
2011-07-10, 10:25 PM

indeed the fight is actually in a real account. I just prefer a demo account to learn, because rarely have reqote. so in the application of the system you use is not constrained connection problems. if you are familiar with the system you are using, and then to the next process, which accounts cents.

venkiaries61
2011-07-11, 12:54 PM
Demo is used to know the operations and options in the platform. And also to get practice in placing positions. that is buy/sell execution.
Demo is totally different from real on market movements. Real account traders affects the market movements. But, demo is demo.

mayengbam
2011-07-11, 03:28 PM
Real account me kafi pressure ho jata hai kyunki usme aapka real money laga hota hai..lekin us presure ko handle karne ke liye aapko deo account ka experience hona bhi bahut zaruri hai...maien bahut aise trader dekhe hai jo ki real account me loss ko handel nahi kar pate aur jald bazi me loss me trade ko kat dete hai..isliye pressure handle karne ke liye demo account ka experience hona bhi zaruri hai

But i think there is no pressure trading in demo account. thats why i believe to learn in demo is like learning to drive a bike on a video game as i had said earlier also. And i dont think demo is ideal for learning

arjun
2011-07-12, 04:44 PM
I think do not push yourself to use a real account. we better learn with a demo account first. make sure the rules as to what you'd like to follow, and the system is definitely a good MM. If already proficient, and then use a real account with a small capital.

mayengbam
2011-07-12, 06:03 PM
I think do not push yourself to use a real account. we better learn with a demo account first. make sure the rules as to what you'd like to follow, and the system is definitely a good MM. If already proficient, and then use a real account with a small capital.

its upto you buddy to decide which one is best for you, sometimes contest are also good but i personally believe in real accounts only. it creates the environment for better learning

anubhavsingh
2011-07-12, 11:57 PM
Demo account aur real account ke rukes ek dum same hote hai..bas fark hota hai to real money ka aur virtual money ka..
Is reason ki wajah se har trader ko demo account me trade karna chahaiye taki usse real account ki thodi bahut feel mile aur wo direct real me trade karne ke liye tyaar ho sake

soumen
2011-07-15, 08:36 PM
Demo account aur real account ke rukes ek dum same hote hai..bas fark hota hai to real money ka aur virtual money ka..
Is reason ki wajah se har trader ko demo account me trade karna chahaiye taki usse real account ki thodi bahut feel mile aur wo direct real me trade karne ke liye tyaar ho sake
yes my bro. but if someone do with huge money in demo then wo demo ko thik tarah se nehi le payega. isliye demo me har waqt kam balance me trade karna chahiye. kaie ki 100 ya 200$/ isse demo me real ke jaisa anubhav ate he.

shibilyt
2011-07-16, 07:03 AM

actually demo account and real account differs in many factors . not only in real money and virtual money. we have a different psychological feeling in real account than on the demo account. in demo we don't have to face greed , fear etc.. which should be controlled inorder to be a great trader . so instead of demo account using a cent account by beginners is most appropriate as it needs not much big investment and improves our psychology.

arjun
2011-07-16, 08:43 PM
actually demo account and real account differs in many factors . not only in real money and virtual money. we have a different psychological feeling in real account than on the demo account. in demo we don't have to face greed , fear etc.. which should be controlled inorder to be a great trader . so instead of demo account using a cent account by beginners is most appropriate as it needs not much big investment and improves our psychology.

yes you are right, the biggest difference lies in the psychology in it.
but the demo account helps us to be unfamiliar to use a system that we use.
although without psychology, we still bsia learn many things from the demo account.

blackprince4u
2011-07-16, 11:16 PM
yes you are right, the biggest difference lies in the psychology in it.
but the demo account helps us to be unfamiliar to use a system that we use.
although without psychology, we still bsia learn many things from the demo account.

When you make a new strategy test it on demo for some time and than use it on live account because if there are some drawbacks of that strategy than you can modify it.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-17, 11:04 AM
Ye bahut hi acha tarika bataya aapne..
demo account ko real account me enter hone ke baad bhi testing ke liye use kar sakte ahi..
nayi strategies usme test karke fir jab poori surity ho jaye to live account me apply karni chahiaye..
aisa karne se aapka real money ke loss hone ke chances bahut hi kam ho jayenge

arjun
2011-07-18, 03:43 PM
When you make a new strategy test it on demo for some time and than use it on live account because if there are some drawbacks of that strategy than you can modify it.

Thank you for supporting my opinion.
although the psychological side is not in the demo account, but we can still improve the system on a demo account.
we can still determine how to put the sl and tp the right.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-21, 12:29 PM

Me aapki baat se ek dum sehmat hon ki demo account em emotions ki koi jagah nahi hoti kyunki waha pe real paisa nahi laga hua hota
lekin tab bhi me is baat se bilkul sehmat hon ki har tarder ko starting me demo account me hi trading karni chahaiye..taki usk olive account ke basics clear ho sake aur usko apne analysis ka level pata chal sake

medhat4forex
2011-07-21, 03:43 PM
No comparison between real and demo account
I see that Alalah relationship, including the sequence where if you entered a demo account in order to know and get used to dealing with the real account and I see that the demo account is a miniature version of the real account

anubhavsingh
2011-07-23, 02:00 AM
No comparison between real and demo account
I see that Alalah relationship, including the sequence where if you entered a demo account in order to know and get used to dealing with the real account and I see that the demo account is a miniature version of the real account

Brother we are not comparing demo account with real account as there is no comparison between them
Here we are discusing importance of demo account...It can not be compared with real account as it do not involve any kind of real money

pinpin
2011-07-23, 10:28 AM
you are right
demo account to test and refine our strategy that there is still a weakness
although there is no emotion demo account, but it is still important to learn strategies

shreebabu14
2011-07-24, 09:53 PM
that there is a lot of difference between demo and real... as in demo we are going to lear that how trade in real in demo also i lost once but now i got little idea how to trade in real.
but to trade in real is not like in demo because many people also sitting in front of the chart And waITNG THERE TURN TO GAIN ,,,, so one should face failure to learn some thing better

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-26, 09:10 PM
demo is suitable to test the strategy we will use in the real account ...
but to train the emotions in trading for a beginner is better to use real accounts cent ...

ghanchifarhan
2011-07-27, 10:15 AM
i think this called a real question.
ap ka view and question sahi hai bro.
i think real thing is that in demo a/c trader trade not with his mind..
he/she trade directly as per he want to see that and nothing is in mind like that he/she going for profit or loss because on that no money needed.
and on other hand in real a/c trader is beware to trade because there a element of risk and uncertainty in future.
trader can not see the future even not 5 minutes so i think we must to trade a safe and trade with mind. ;)

denira
2011-07-27, 06:08 PM
demo is suitable to test the strategy we will use in the real account ...
but to train the emotions in trading for a beginner is better to use real accounts cent ...

may also be because then we will more quickly master the real market, but should also take care to use a little money as a training

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-30, 12:17 PM
may also be because then we will more quickly master the real market, but should also take care to use a little money as a training

better in the real trading account with capital less than in the demo account ... because in a real account at the same time we train our emotions in trading...

vicky
2011-07-30, 12:43 PM
better in the real trading account with capital less than in the demo account ... because in a real account at the same time we train our emotions in trading...

I am agree with you . but i think all newbie trader must be used first demo because of some basic learning and after few days its better to use real (micro or cent ) with small money and sure it will give more concentration when playing with our real money.

princeali
2011-07-30, 02:33 PM
yeh question har forum mai har jaga hota hai har koi puch tha hai iska jawab yeh hi hai ki emtion aur fear .....demo account mai nahi toh hame koi dar rehta hai aur nahi emotion aur real account mai yeh dono hi rehte hai isliye hum real acc mai mostly harte hai

bilkul sahi kaha bhai :) , mujsai to hamesha aisai hota araha hai aur mai kaisai bhi karkai loosing order jaldi close kardaita hu aur trend moving average kai hisab sai buy ya sell karta hu , per mujai bahut dikat hoti hai kyu ki mai bahut kam paisao sai trade karta hu only 10 dollar or 5 dollar , aur bahut si bar i don't get kis news pai kitna trade open karna hai . i wish i can learn it all in my experience

james
2011-07-30, 02:48 PM
demo to practice hota hai you dont have much fear or emotions as you call it its not there bt in real emotions are certianly there because it your money agar properly trade nahi kiya to bikari ho sakta hai

vicky
2011-07-30, 08:59 PM
demo to practice hota hai you dont have much fear or emotions as you call it its not there bt in real emotions are certianly there because it your money agar properly trade nahi kiya to bikari ho sakta hai

Actually in demo there is no fear and emotion not "much fear" i think and its the great instrument for learning for newbie who have not any experience of forex and its also very good for experience trader to test their strategy but its true when there is no real money then sure there less concentration but if we have learning mentality then demo is best.

zoomfire
2011-07-30, 10:23 PM
I am agree with you . but i think all newbie trader must be used first demo because of some basic learning and after few days its better to use real (micro or cent ) with small money and sure it will give more concentration when playing with our real money.

yes you are right.because newbies in demo they wont trade with consciousness so they wont care to cross the MM rules or they wont worry about losses.They just play roughly for 6months and finally they will think that 6months over so real now.but the fact is after 6months in demo,the strategy should be a good one so that in real it will work.

fravash
2011-07-30, 11:51 PM
for me, demo is tricky part of learning, sometimes i feel the reason why we won in demo because actually the server is different, demo somehow quicker than real, i dont know whether this is broker trick or what, but what i suggest to newbie better to trade with cent account:)

cumil
2011-07-31, 04:55 AM
I only use the demo account for:
1. trading contest, I hope this forum there is a contest demo account
2. test new strategies,. to get know how the weakness strategy
3. improve the system to be able improve ability of trading on real accounts

arjun
2011-07-31, 10:37 AM

it means you often change their strategy.
I guess it's not good. if I use a demo account after a mc, and do not have the money for deposit.
actually I did because it was forced, in order not to forget the system that I 've learned.

vicky
2011-07-31, 12:33 PM
for me, demo is tricky part of learning, sometimes i feel the reason why we won in demo because actually the server is different, demo somehow quicker than real, i dont know whether this is broker trick or what, but what i suggest to newbie better to trade with cent account:)

I am agree with you about cent account but before that newbie need some basic things to learn which can give demo without any risk and afer that if they come in cent s than it will be more good because no doubt he will try best when here real money involved.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 04:31 PM

vicky
2011-07-31, 11:10 PM
Yes, it is best to use demo account for learning forex basics. And cent account is the next option for a newbies to get experience.

yes brother you explain good . demo is the basic for newbie and cent or micro is the place where they can get more experience and when their experience level grow then come in real forex with handsome amount but before that this two steps are necessary i think .

fravash
2011-08-01, 10:23 AM

and dont foreget, test an EA if you have it, but by the way, i found sometimes Expert Advisor react differently when we put it on the real account after the EA had a successful trading during its period on demo

anubhavsingh
2011-08-02, 01:23 AM
yes of course.You cant directly enter Live trading without any practice or experience.
I advise newbies to trade in demo for atleast 3months successfully and after they make constant profits they should enter live account.

direct live trading account me entry lene ka matlab hai apne paiso ko risk pe leke rakhna
direct tarding account me entry lene se aapke loss ke chances bahut zada bad jate hai aur profit ke chancesb ahut hi kam ho jate hai
isliye har trader ko advice kiya jata hai ki wo demo account se trading start kare fir live acount me aaye

anubhavsingh
2011-08-04, 12:32 AM

aapne bilkul thhik kaha
demo aur real account me sabse zada fark hota hai emotions ka..demo account me traders bina dar ke trade karte hai lekin real account me dar, emotions ka bahut zada role hota hai jinki control karke hi trade karna acha rehta ha i

unknownxxx
2011-08-04, 01:22 AM
I think we should learn first the basics in demo account, then start with a small amount because you can't feel the real fear and greed in demo account. If you lose then it is just small, just invest what you can afford to lose.

vicky
2011-08-04, 12:01 PM
I think we should learn first the basics in demo account, then start with a small amount because you can't feel the real fear and greed in demo account. If you lose then it is just small, just invest what you can afford to lose.

its basic of forex i think and first time every newbie should keep in mind about this and i think you are correct about this. actually demo give us some primary knowledge when we very newbie but to learn more concentration we need after demo with small amount in real.

loserbynature
2011-08-05, 08:35 PM
Trading in demo is very useful for a beginner and sometimes experienced traders use demo for the checking of their strategies. The real trading is necessary for a trader as his primary objective is to earn money. Before real trading we must learn in demo and should test our strategies in demo too.

SG Trader
2011-08-06, 02:01 PM

if we have a good performance in the demo and want to trade in the real , we should to trade in the cent account first before to standard, because cent account is the best way to you if you want to trade in the standard, you can feel the psychological and emotion

diesel1984
2011-08-09, 02:00 AM
demo trading to run strategy to have the most stable to go for a real plan...
stable strategy with the real acc to earn target profit managing to avoid risk of loss...

SG Trader
2011-08-09, 01:41 PM
I agree with your thinking because the forex is full of emotional pressure then we need to learn from the emotional pressure that is low in the account because trading in the accounts cent cent would be more mild emotional stress when compared with its trade in the standard trading account

i think cent account just to train our emotion and psychological in trade, we not to long in this account. we must go to standard because it will be better in the standard to achieve our goal

venkiaries61
2011-08-09, 03:39 PM
i think cent account just to train our emotion and psychological in trade, we not to long in this account. we must go to standard because it will be better in the standard to achieve our goal

Of course, cent account is used find some strategy, and test our emotion. And also who don't like to invest huge amount. Cent account doesn't make fulfill your needs. but, it is useful for Forex beginners.

Victoryindia
2011-08-09, 03:45 PM
demo account me pasia bahut hota hai aur hum kuch tension nahi hota hai kyunki usme humare pasia nahi hai, agar loss bhi hota hai to humko kuch farak nahi padta hain. Aur real account me jab position apne against jaate hai to humko bahut tension aata hain

Victoryindia
2011-08-09, 08:44 PM
cent account is not used for profit purposes let alone aim to meet the needs because it is only limited as part of the trading account to practice real emotions and to reduce the risk of losing a large

ha bhai cent acc zyada profit nahi dega par demo account me trading karna ke behtar hai cent account me trade karo , tumko emotions ka bhi experience mileaga.

carimas888
2011-08-09, 08:59 PM
for forex beginners, we must learn in demo first .this is to make us familiar when using the real accounts.we can know how to use the tools in the platform first.

diesel1984
2011-08-09, 10:08 PM
strategies can be run on a demo account to see weaknesses and strengths.
A good system should have been tried for three months and showed stable results before using it on real plan

anubhavsingh
2011-08-11, 12:36 AM
Demo is used to know the operations and options in the platform. And also to get practice in placing positions. that is buy/sell execution.
Demo is totally different from real on market movements. Real account traders affects the market movements. But, demo is demo.

aapne ekdum shai kaha
demo account ko use karna bahut hi zaruri hota hai..ise aap trade ko open aur close karna sikh sakte hai
iske alawa aap apne analysis ko demo acount me check karke fir live accopunt me utar sakte hai
demo acount i bahut importance hoti hai share tarding me

nilu
2011-08-11, 01:07 AM
aapne ekdum shai kaha
demo account ko use karna bahut hi zaruri hota hai..ise aap trade ko open aur close karna sikh sakte hai
iske alawa aap apne analysis ko demo acount me check karke fir live accopunt me utar sakte hai
demo acount i bahut importance hoti hai share tarding me

But demo trading we can't learn about emotions, if we start real trading after demo trading then we will loose so much amount because of emotions.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-11, 10:25 AM

me apki baat se bilkul sehmat hon
kayi tradres issi wajah se loss mej ate hao kyunki wo direct real acpcunt em tarde karte hai..demo account unhe useless aur boring algta hai
aise traders real account me bahut hi jaldi apna sara paisa loss kar jate hai..jabki demo account ki importance har trader ko smajhni chahaiye

carimas888
2011-08-12, 01:16 PM
to start with the demo account , there is less pressure involved, therefore much less drive to create the most effective investments.

SG Trader
2011-08-12, 10:16 PM
to start with the demo account , there is less pressure involved, therefore much less drive to create the most effective investments.

yeah, because no psychological influence in the demo account, maybe are good if you trade in the cent account, you can feel it altough is little.
altough demo account is just virtual money, we must seriously trade in this account, because as a newbie we are still must learning

anubhavsingh
2011-08-13, 01:33 AM

demo account ka role bahut important hota haio forex trading me jisse neglect nahi kiya ja sakta
demo account har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai aur uski importance ko samjhna chahiye

100c
2011-08-13, 12:36 PM
demo account ka role bahut important hota haio forex trading me jisse neglect nahi kiya ja sakta
demo account har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai aur uski importance ko samjhna chahiye

Yes of course demo account is very important for starter who learn how to trade in Forex and how to use capital and discipline trading but demo account has no emotions where as you cannot learn without real trading account and you also know how to control emotions,greed and stress.

cumil
2011-08-14, 10:06 AM
any one will learn from losing money in real account because you will be very careful, but you will not care alot if you lose in demo.but any beginner should start with demo to know how to trade and using the platform and to use his strategy ,and after all of that real is real.

yes that's important for beginners in the demo account to start trading,
demo account is also useful for professional traders to try, test and measure strategies that will be used

siddesh
2011-08-18, 12:02 AM
I agree with the saying here that in demo accounts your funds will grow but when you are trading live it's a different matter altogether. But I think demo is still important because you can test the waters with out much risk. Trading live is the real deal and it's kind of scary as well.

mayengbam
2011-08-18, 09:06 AM
yeah demo is meant for testing purposes and to teach how to do trading. but for learning purposes its always better to have a small real account and learn because learning in a demo account lacks certain vital properties which are essential to do good trading. those shifting from demo to real accounts clearly understand what i am talking about.

carimas888
2011-08-18, 11:00 AM
some traders experience success with demo account trading, only to fall on their face during the first week of live trading..the best way to handle this is by starting off with a smaller balance, and trying to make a few trades with live money.

diesel1984
2011-08-18, 07:20 PM
Being a forex trader requires a lot of hard work, patience, discipline, and education necessary. By completing these steps, you have the opportunity to produce a favorable outcome.
Try to find the best performance in the forex demo account and try it a few months until you are confident. Just be honest with yourself about the results obtained at each stage...

stefanusnicolas
2011-08-18, 08:11 PM
I think in the demo account will have no effect on our psychology because if loss then we do not really think about while the real different. and demos with very different real needs and experiences of mental. :accute:

jalu
2011-08-18, 09:35 PM
becoming a good trader some qualities are necessary to found in that person who starts trading. such as power of knowledge. experience. sharp mind and hard worker , sincere with his profession, taking quick as well as right decisions, up to date with market conditions, care for its customers desires and keep in touch with new innovations in the business market. having the ability to measure the demand of the consumers etc

Victoryindia
2011-08-19, 07:45 PM
I think in the demo account will have no effect on our psychology because if loss then we do not really think about while the real different. and demos with very different real needs and experiences of mental. :accute:

very right, hume kuch fark nahi padta hai jab hum harte hai demo account me par jab hum harte hai real account me to hume bahut dukh hota hai aur kuch sikane ki koshish karte hai

waheedpcc
2011-08-19, 10:14 PM

Aisa kyu hota hain?
i think because demo account paisa virtual hota hai, or humhein apne margin ki per wa nehe hoti , to hum rest of mind k sath trading kerte hain, lekan jeb hum real account hote hain to tense hote hain jis ki waja se hum sehe terhan trade nehe ker pate

nsawork
2011-08-19, 10:23 PM
very right, hume kuch fark nahi padta hai jab hum harte hai demo account me par jab hum harte hai real account me to hume bahut dukh hota hai aur kuch sikane ki koshish karte hai

Haan ji Demo me koi problem nahi hota kyuki isme jo paisa hota hai wo hamara nahi hota

Mera matlab hota to hamara hi hain lekin wo real nahi hota hai isiliye usme jo profit loss hota hain us se hamko koi farak nahi padega

realfun07
2011-08-19, 11:40 PM
The only difference between real account and demo account is money.The money that is there in demo account is virtual money and not the real money.Traders must first practice in demo accounts and check their trading strategy before trading from real account.

Ronak
2011-08-20, 02:23 PM
to be successful trading, traders have a lot to learn with a demo account,Forex is a huge and unique business and in which there are many facilities of getting profit.Money is all thing now a day and every body is running to get money.Everybody with a computer and internet connection wants to jump on this lucrative train. But there are also lot of problems in FOREX.Its required your special education and skills.
most of expert trader advices newbie to start with demo...demo and real do alag alag cheez hai..if we treat demo as real account than we will able to learn more thing ..and try to trading using proper stretegy helps to improve efficiency towards real account through demo

venkiaries61
2011-08-20, 05:17 PM
most of expert trader advices newbie to start with demo...demo and real do alag alag cheez hai..if we treat demo as real account than we will able to learn more thing ..and try to trading using proper stretegy helps to improve efficiency towards real account through demo

Yes, but trading in demo is very easy. But, we cant able to think demo as real account. If you want to learn, then go for cent account. It teach u lot. Demo is for learning the platform.

waheedpcc
2011-08-20, 08:53 PM

you got the right point on demo account we have virtual money and if we face loss we don`t become tense and this not right, i think an beginner should take demo account seriously or think like that he or she holding an real account and i think if an trader o that then obviuosly he or she do better on real one after demo

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-21, 01:59 PM

Right. We will react differente on demo and on live account.
We have to know that Fx is in most casses "psyhological game" and not so much
"knowledge".

Ganesh
2011-08-21, 07:24 PM
the reasons for this can be many, first going with that demo is virtual money so we trade bigt in it i mean with big lot sizes, second being there is no reason for anyone to manage money there, third being that in demo we just have greed to learn to make only profit's, no fear of loosing money, whereas in real a/c fatak se ham dar jate hain kyuki hamara paisa hota hai, upar se choti choti loss par jyada tension aur frustration ho jata hai, real a/c mein ek bar ek se jyada trade karna is not at all wise and also over trade is bad itself

stefanusnicolas
2011-08-21, 07:26 PM
I think you should if you've studied 1-3 months you should be able to try on real acount because it will be very different in terms of emotion between the real with the demo.
good luck :accute:

Ronak
2011-08-21, 07:36 PM
I think you should if you've studied 1-3 months you should be able to try on real acount because it will be very different in terms of emotion between the real with the demo.

hardly u need to give 1-1.5 month to demo ..coz if u have perseverance to learn forex than u will be learn soon and u can start with real account with little capital

Ganesh
2011-08-21, 08:05 PM
hardly u need to give 1-1.5 month to demo ..coz if u have perseverance to learn forex than u will be learn soon and u can start with real account with little capital
yep for starters to be prepared mentally and also to understand real a/c they need to get to real a/c soon and one best way for this is getting started with a cent a/c

realfun07
2011-08-25, 01:54 PM
I agree with the saying here that in demo accounts your funds will grow but when you are trading live it's a different matter altogether. But I think demo is still important because you can test the waters with out much risk. Trading live is the real deal and it's kind of scary as well.

The reason why people say to practice first in demo accounts is not that you treat it differently as the money in this account is virtual and not real.You should treat demo account as if it is your own money that you are trading with and then trade.It is platform to check you trading strategy but most of the traders do not pay heap to demo accounts much and since they win here but they end up loosing while trading in real account.

Trader
2011-08-25, 08:16 PM
Well, as per my experience, it took me more than a year before i took the real account. It was tough for in the starting to make myself learn the forex and also to convince myself to keep trading on the demo account till the time i was sure that i can make the same amount of profits in Real account.

imbest
2011-08-25, 11:56 PM
In my case, I have used demo account just to get myself aware of the different trading tool, how to use them as I have studied a lot before start trading. I step in real trading after 6 months when I first read the definition of forex.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-26, 01:23 AM
you are right
demo account to test and refine our strategy that there is still a weakness
although there is no emotion demo account, but it is still important to learn strategies

demo account hota hi issi liye hai taki ap apni strategies ko check kar sake...aur unme changes kar sake
directkly live account me check karna bahut risky hota hai kyunki aapka money loose hi sakta hai directly live account me check karen se
aapko apni strategies demo acount me hi check karni chahiey fir unhe real account em apply karna chahaiye

anubhavsingh
2011-08-26, 01:24 AM
Well, as per my experience, it took me more than a year before i took the real account. It was tough for in the starting to make myself learn the forex and also to convince myself to keep trading on the demo account till the time i was sure that i can make the same amount of profits in Real account.

1 saal bahut zada hai bhai demo acount ke liye
i thin kwaise to demo se real me jump karne ke liye aapko bas ye dkehna hota hai ki kab aapki deals zadatar aapko profit d rahi ahi..lekin ye seekhne me 4-6 mahien lag jate hai..1 saal bahut lamna period ho jata hai demo acount me trading ke liye

sanjeev
2011-08-26, 01:19 PM
i should disagree at this point . there's only two differences between demo and real trading and those are :

1- your emotions
2- few more seconds to execute a trade

that's it , as for the emotions you should trade live as if your trading demo ... if you involve your emotions you will lose no doubt

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 02:40 PM
But i think there is no pressure trading in demo account. thats why i believe to learn in demo is like learning to drive a bike on a video game as i had said earlier also. And i dont think demo is ideal for learning

demo account me bilkul pressure nahi hota tarding ka..is wajah se log usme freely trade karte hai aur fir jab real acount me jump karte hai to unhe ussi tarah ki tradinmg ki aadat pad jatio hai jis waja hse unko real account me lsos ho jata hai starting me
us bat ko dhyan me rakh ke hi trading karni chahaiey ki real account em lsos hone pe paise ka loss hota hai jabki demo account me aisan hai hota

Jazpa
2011-08-27, 05:16 PM

Aisa kyu hota hain?
Well, when we use demo account trading, we feel less fear. As the money is fake in demo, we don't really care about that. So we trade without fear in demo which leads us in being good traders. But when we go for the real trade, we fear of losing our money. And that fear lead to loss ultimately.

rubigul
2011-08-27, 07:01 PM
demo aur real account aik jaise han mgr un mn fariq ye hy k demo training purpose k liy use krte han aur real account mn apna actual paise invest krte han aur profit real account se milta hy

cumil
2011-08-27, 09:19 PM

I use a demo account to try new techniques or strategies, so before to a real account, I test how the risks and how profitable that system .. and has nothing to do with the psychology

rubigul
2011-08-28, 10:25 AM
demo account is very useful forum to getting maximum practice to improve our knowledge, and in demo we analysis the currency pair and news, and choose which pair is most important in real account, but real account concern with profit and loss. in real account no chance of mistake, so mistake mean loss.

loserbynature
2011-08-29, 12:41 AM
I use a demo account to try new techniques or strategies, so before to a real account, I test how the risks and how profitable that system .. and has nothing to do with the psychology

Demo account ka jo use aap nay bataya wo bilkul theek hay par bohat say new traders demo account ko sirf is liay use kartay hain takay forex trading seekh sakain aur ziada tar traders ka ye khiyal hay k demo trading may wo feelings nahi aa pati jo real may hoti hay. Is liay har new trader demo ki psychology ki baat karta hay.

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-29, 12:48 AM
Demo and Real account could be usable together for live tradings.
Put some expert advisor, you know it is loosing money, on demo.
Be care on money management.
Than start to follow this expert advisor on real account but contrarian.
In opposite direction. When he is taking profit you are taking loss, when he is taking
loss, you ar taking profit, when he is buying you are selling etc.
It could be very profitable ;)

mbiut
2011-08-29, 05:23 AM
I think the most different real vs demo is a demo will not be affected while the real emotion will be having an emotional and psychological well is in need in a real account, :good:

imbest
2011-08-29, 02:25 PM
It is not difficult at all to trade in real account and we must not be afraid of losing in real market. The micro accounts are there for this purpose. We can use them to train our psychology of trading and it will be very effective.

rubigul
2011-08-29, 03:32 PM
in real account we invest actual capital and profit and loss also equal so in demo account capital awarded by company for practice to get knowledge for the trading in real accont so practice carefully for the best trading in real account

ganguly
2011-08-30, 11:40 AM
Fully agree with you, any losses you will suffer in real account will push you to learning more and more to overcome the problems .Nobody learns for free.

ganguly
2011-08-31, 12:14 PM
The reason why people say to practice first in demo accounts is not that you treat it differently as the money in this account is virtual and not real.You should treat demo account as if it is your own money that you are trading with and then trade.It is platform to check you trading strategy but most of the traders do not pay heap to demo accounts much and since they win here but they end up loosing while trading in real account.

sanjeev
2011-08-31, 12:59 PM
i should disagree at this point . there's only two differences between demo and real trading and those are :

1- your emotions

that's it , as for the emotions you should trade live as if your trading demo ... if you involve your emotions you will lose no doubt

imbest
2011-08-31, 11:02 PM
I never noticed the 2nd point you mentioned. I always thought that we get real time execution on demo accounts as well. If it is not the case then we can't practice scalping as it might lead to false results. For me demo is to learn the basic trading tools, nothing else.

waheedpcc
2011-09-01, 12:11 AM
in real account we invest actual capital and profit and loss also equal so in demo account capital awarded by company for practice to get knowledge for the trading in real accont so practice carefully for the best trading in real account

Trading k bohot se level hote hain or ager koi inko jump kerne chahaye mean to say that Short cuts banana chahaye to ye kafi hed tek dangerous ho sekta ha kuin k Forex market ager piasa ziada deti ha to loss b
Demo account ki money ko ager real sumjh ker trade kia jae to acha results milte hain on real because as we do trade on demo waise he humein real trade perform kerna hota ha

sachin
2011-09-02, 01:00 PM
Demo trade is needed for taking concept of the trade, but it is not interested to trade in demo rather than trade in real account.

akshayfuriya
2011-09-03, 04:40 PM
yes, we have to wait to learn trading with demo accounts, do not rush to open a real account with a large deposit, it is very risky

peteonthenet
2011-09-03, 05:35 PM
Rightly said, Emotions is what actually gets traded on demo and live environment. Volume of Emotions is very small in demo accounts, but Volume of emotions will be much greater in live account and even Spikes of Emotional Volume.

Another thing is that Moving Average of Traders Emotions will nicely give profitable crosses, but in live account Moving Average of Traders Emotions will be criss-cross.

1- your emotions

netra
2011-09-03, 05:38 PM
would be very risky if we directly use the real accounts just to try the new system ..
if the result is not good we're going to lose all capital we have..

denira
2011-09-03, 07:20 PM
would be very risky if we directly use the real accounts just to try the new system ..

if you use a real account to the new strategy exercise you have to ensure yourself not to use the money or capital to avoid a big loss for any errors or failures of the training strategy

denira
2011-09-04, 03:12 PM
Actually it depends on the point of view of the trader who do trades with demo and live account types. We could get the same or better result in live trading than the demo account if we are very serious about our trading strategies. We should correct our mistakes in demo trading to avoid it in live next time. We should treat virtual money as real money. Then our knowledge will be completed properly. Otherwise we can't get the best from our trading strategy.

If a training tool for trading on a demo I'm I think it is good because we can do so without fear of losing, but to create conditions similar to the real account I still doubt it because the amount of emotional pressure on real trading account

Ronak
2011-09-04, 06:36 PM

if u have little or basic knowledge than u can start with cents..coz it need little amount and also dont have more risk,,so if u want to experience real market then make cent account

rajesh
2011-09-04, 09:01 PM
Everything you've said is very correct and i support your notion but i don't agree with the fact that demo account shouldn't have being developed. This is the only comment you made that i am not in support of because you actually need the demo account to get yourself use to the forex environment and test out strategies. The fact still remains that DEMO IS DEMO and REAL IS REAL

SG Trader
2011-09-08, 09:43 AM
if u have little or basic knowledge than u can start with cents..coz it need little amount and also dont have more risk,,so if u want to experience real market then make cent account

yup, but before to cent account we must have an experience before in the demo account.
cent account are good for us to learn our psychological that we not get in the demo.

mist
2011-09-08, 01:09 PM
if you use a real account to the new strategy exercise you have to ensure yourself not to use the money or capital to avoid a big loss for any errors or failures of the training strategy

how can we use a real account but not use the money or capital for trading? we need use money for deposit so we can trade in real account

venkiaries61
2011-09-08, 03:04 PM
yup, but before to cent account we must have an experience before in the demo account.
cent account are good for us to learn our psychological that we not get in the demo.

yes, i agree with you. Demo account is just for to learn steps or procedure to trade. And we don't know or experience fear and emotions in demo account. So, its better to do cent account for Forex learning.

waheedpcc
2011-09-08, 04:11 PM
mere kahyal is is ki aik waja to ye ha hum demo account mein jo paise milta ha wo virtual hota to hum jiada tense nehe hote or is k sath he moeny virtual hoti ha to emotions b virtual he hote hain or jeb real kerta hain teb loss ho jata ha

mayengbam
2011-09-08, 04:29 PM
mere kahyal is is ki aik waja to ye ha hum demo account mein jo paise milta ha wo virtual hota to hum jiada tense nehe hote or is k sath he moeny virtual hoti ha to emotions b virtual he hote hain or jeb real kerta hain teb loss ho jata ha

absolutely right. with virtual money demo is just a game for the beginners and they cant take it seriously, so when they trade in a real account they could not handle the pressure and blow their account. this happens to everybody who shifts to real accounts after learning in demo even if they may be learning in demo for years

dario10099
2011-09-08, 05:53 PM
demo and real account are the same trading method but difference is that between both account , demo is use for training and in real account you invest your actual capital, so in real account make your trade with confidence to earn more profit

ishvara
2011-09-08, 07:56 PM
The demo account trading is much different from the real account trading. The main thing is that both of them are very good to use in forex trading since they have their own importance separately.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 08:16 PM
yes, we have to wait to learn trading with demo accounts, do not rush to open a real account with a large deposit, it is very risky

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:32 PM

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:48 PM

ace1991
2011-09-11, 07:45 PM
practicing on a demo account gives advantage for traders ..
demo account using the same data with the real trading
strategy that was used can be applied in real plan if it gives good results ....

cumil
2011-09-11, 10:00 PM

yes, that's why I recommend using a demo account not too long, this will make the bored and could reduce the spirit, passion also the ambition of trading, for example get the profit then profit can not be withdrawn, and when having loss and even MC traders do not feel bankrupt

ishvara
2011-09-11, 11:20 PM
cumil, I also practised what you are saying here. Trading the demo accounts for 3 months is not really a good idea in forex trading. It will make us lose the taste of trading and we will not have the chance to build up our emotions for trading.

realfun07
2011-09-12, 02:02 AM
absolutely right. with virtual money demo is just a game for the beginners and they cant take it seriously, so when they trade in a real account they could not handle the pressure and blow their account. this happens to everybody who shifts to real accounts after learning in demo even if they may be learning in demo for years

You are absolutely right as this is a common mistake which most of the traders do and this is the major reason why they suffer losses when they trade with real account.Traders should treat demo account seriously and treat virtual money as real money and then practice.

venkiaries61
2011-09-12, 05:36 AM
You are absolutely right as this is a common mistake which most of the traders do and this is the major reason why they suffer losses when they trade with real account.Traders should treat demo account seriously and treat virtual money as real money and then practice.

Thats really hard to follow. but, if they want to learn Forex. This condition should followed to learn about emotions and their controls. At least, do with cent account to learn this.

dario10099
2011-09-12, 04:21 PM
learning is basic step to start the trading but best way to get practice and knowledge about basic forex trading which are much useful in real trading and gives you more profit so control your emotion, greed and fear is also important

dario10099
2011-09-12, 04:25 PM
Demo account is the best step of newbie to start their life in the forex trading, and demo and real is similar but difficult to get success without awareness. So deeply learn about forex the play with forex.

venkiaries61
2011-09-12, 04:35 PM
Demo account is the best step of newbie to start their life in the forex trading, and demo and real is similar but difficult to get success without awareness. So deeply learn about forex the play with forex.

Yes, i agree with you. Demo is for learners. Demo is similar to real. but in demo trades, market movements wont get affected. In real account, you may learn all things.

Ronak
2011-09-12, 06:30 PM
Yes, i agree with you. Demo is for learners. Demo is similar to real. but in demo trades, market movements wont get affected. In real account, you may learn all things.

yeah...i also agree with u...firstly i traded with demo ..but after making real account i feel the difference between them..and that is real money and virtual money..we can learn from real more than from demo...

gosians
2011-09-12, 11:25 PM
learning is basic step to start the trading but best way to get practice and knowledge about basic forex trading which are much useful in real trading and gives you more profit so control your emotion, greed and fear is also important

No doubt that real trading main hum zyada behtr treky sy sekh skty hen but demo ki importance sy inkar nahi kea ja skta. Jo chezen hum real trading main loss sy sekhty hen wo hum demo main kisi real money k loss k bgair he sekh skty hen.

shaonmra
2011-09-13, 12:06 AM
When we lose in real from pocket we feel bad but when we lose nothing from pocket it will not effect your behavior. So after practice demo i recommend to invest $10 to trade real to feel real trade.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-13, 12:08 AM
yeah...i also agree with u...firstly i traded with demo ..but after making real account i feel the difference between them..and that is real money and virtual money..we can learn from real more than from demo...

aisa nahi hai bhai
aap bahut hi galat soch raeh hai
demo account se jaise aap seekh sakte hai waisa real se nahi seekh skate,.,.demo account me aap experiment kar skate hai.apni strategy ko appl kar sakte hai..lekin real me ye sab karna bahut hi risky hota hai

rajesh
2011-09-13, 01:20 PM
I agree that demo is 100% different than real one
not in technical stuff but in psychological one
but no one can deny that demo period should be passed in order to know basic things ,, trading styles ,, MT4 .. etc

sunil
2011-09-13, 02:22 PM

dario10099
2011-09-14, 06:04 AM
Demo account is the unsurpassed step of newbie to start their life in the forex trading, and demo and real is similar but complicated to get success without receptiveness. So profoundly learn about forex the play with forex.but trading occurrence and acquaintance is more significant in trading to acquire profit

s19
2011-09-14, 11:06 AM
When we lose in real from pocket we feel bad but when we lose nothing from pocket it will not effect your behavior. So after practice demo i recommend to invest $10 to trade real to feel real trade.
when we trade in real account we loss our real money so we feel bad. with the help od demo account we learn trading & understanding the enviroment.
but 10$ in not enough for trading in real accout. if you are goning to be trade with 10$ in real account then you will sure got margin call

venkiaries61
2011-09-14, 11:18 AM
when we trade in real account we loss our real money so we feel bad. with the help od demo account we learn trading & understanding the enviroment.
but 10$ in not enough for trading in real accout. if you are goning to be trade with 10$ in real account then you will sure got margin call

I think, we may able to trade with 10$ in a lot size of 0.01 . The profit is not enough. By this way we can able to learn those things. We may invest 10$ in cent account.

SG Trader
2011-09-14, 08:15 PM
I think, we may able to trade with 10$ in a lot size of 0.01 . The profit is not enough. By this way we can able to learn those things. We may invest 10$ in cent account.

$10 of capital better to invest in the cent account. i think if we can consistent on this money, it mean we already mastering to get profit and advice to you to open the real standard account to use a more large capital.

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:14 PM
You are absolutely right buddy..demo is demo and real is real..
But the thing here is money..If you are investing your money in any program , you have to be well prepared before entering and demo is the best way to be get prepared in this market

venkiaries61
2011-09-16, 01:35 PM
But the thing here is money..If you are investing your money in any program , you have to be well prepared before entering and demo is the best way to be get prepared in this market

Yes i agree with you. Demo is the best way to enter in Forex. If we want to get experience in getting profit. We should have to work hard in real account. Let us discuss....

netra
2011-09-16, 07:29 PM
It will depend on the beginner trader himself.
If the beginner is bursting with confidence, then sure of course and why not? Get a real account, but with only a little sum.
And may be even use a mini-size or micro-size lots for the account so that his risks are further reduced.
But if he does well, he can use a standard lot later.

netra
2011-09-16, 07:46 PM
Fully agree with you, any losses you will suffer in real account will push you to learning more and more to overcome the problems .Nobody learns for free.

netra
2011-09-16, 08:31 PM
In my case, I have used demo account just to get myself aware of the different trading tool, how to use them as I have studied a lot before start trading. I step in real trading after 6 months when I first read the definition of forex.

Ronak
2011-09-16, 10:24 PM
Yes i agree with you. Demo is the best way to enter in Forex. If we want to get experience in getting profit. We should have to work hard in real account. Let us discuss....

demo has one purpose..that is learning...any trader who are new to trading can use demo for basic knowledge but he cant gain experience ...experience is only gained in real account..so demo is for learning purpose while real is for getting more and more experience

keset
2011-09-16, 10:38 PM
demo has one purpose..that is learning...any trader who are new to trading can use demo for basic knowledge but he cant gain experience ...experience is only gained in real account..so demo is for learning purpose while real is for getting more and more experience
I really think if you have studied in the demo for 1-3 months and thats enough to understand you can try in your real account may account cents / micro. because if you are too long in the demo account you will not get the experience, especially on the psychology of trading.

Ronak
2011-09-17, 11:58 AM
I really think if you have studied in the demo for 1-3 months and thats enough to understand you can try in your real account may account cents / micro. because if you are too long in the demo account you will not get the experience, especially on the psychology of trading.

yeah ..u r right...demo is for basic knowledge..if we are already got the knowledge of trading ..then we should try cents account..as it involves less risk so newbies can gain more experience in less time..comparing to demo practice

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:09 PM
It is not difficult at all to trade in real account and we must not be afraid of losing in real market. The micro accounts are there for this purpose. We can use them to train our psychology of trading and it will be very effective.

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:48 PM

ketan
2011-09-17, 04:36 PM
The only difference between real account and demo account is money.The money that is there in demo account is virtual money and not the real money.Traders must first practice in demo accounts and check their trading strategy before trading from real account.

ketan
2011-09-17, 06:42 PM

vikas
2011-09-17, 11:20 PM
I try to trade the real account just like I would trade the demo account. How's that for a change of perspective?

No feelings, no attachments, money management is always a must. The lack of feelings makes all the difference in the world to me.

SG Trader
2011-09-18, 07:44 AM

i think if trader not using demo account in his trade, their will be get stress if their getting loss because thieir not prepared him self. so demo account is very important for a new trader.

venkiaries61
2011-09-18, 08:25 AM
i think if trader not using demo account in his trade, their will be get stress if their getting loss because thieir not prepared him self. so demo account is very important for a new trader.

yes, i agree with you. Traders should do demo to know when to open position and close position. this is very basic thing in forex. And also we may know the platform and try the options in demo only. If we want to test trailing stop. We may able to test this on demo only.

waheedpcc
2011-09-18, 04:05 PM

bahi virtual money although aik reason ha lekan i think asal reasn ye ha k humari appoach chnae ho jati ha hum jeb order place kerte hain confident nehe hote so i think it`s an reason of failure the new trader

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:27 PM

the reasons for this can be many, first going with that demo is virtual money so we trade bigt in it i mean with big lot sizes, second being there is no reason for anyone to manage money there, third being that in demo we just have greed to learn to make only profit's, no fear of loosing money, whereas in real a/c fatak se ham dar jate hain kyuki hamara paisa hota hai, upar se choti choti loss par jyada tension aur frustration ho jata hai, real a/c mein ek bar ek se jyada trade karna is not at all wise and also over trade is bad itself

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:30 PM
yep for starters to be prepared mentally and also to understand real a/c they need to get to real a/c soon and one best way for this is getting started with a cent a/c

SG Trader
2011-09-18, 09:34 PM
yes, i agree with you. Traders should do demo to know when to open position and close position. this is very basic thing in forex. And also we may know the platform and try the options in demo only. If we want to test trailing stop. We may able to test this on demo only.

after we was mastering the demo account, the best advice is open the cent account firstly before go to standard. we open the cent account firstly because we should to try and learn the psychology trade which we not get in the demo.

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:15 PM
Haan ji Demo me koi problem nahi hota kyuki isme jo paisa hota hai wo hamara nahi hota

Mera matlab hota to hamara hi hain lekin wo real nahi hota hai isiliye usme jo profit loss hota hain us se hamko koi farak nahi padega

netra
2011-09-19, 06:12 PM
if we have a good performance in the demo and want to trade in the real , we should to trade in the cent account first before to standard, because cent account is the best way to you if you want to trade in the standard, you can feel the psychological and emotion

netra
2011-09-19, 07:04 PM

nuh514
2011-09-19, 07:14 PM

Aisa kyu hota hain?

It is very easy to answer your question that in demo account we trade without emotions and without taking any pressure because we know that there is nothing to do with real money in demo account while in real trading we take extra pressure and therefore we get confused and take some wrong decisions.

Ronak
2011-09-19, 07:39 PM

Demo Account Is the Finest way to treat ourself by knowledge...and those who use demo seriously will achieve many heights in forex trading..demo is root of all knowledge..and cant be ignored...

netra
2011-09-19, 08:15 PM
yeah, because no psychological influence in the demo account, maybe are good if you trade in the cent account, you can feel it altough is little.
altough demo account is just virtual money, we must seriously trade in this account, because as a newbie we are still must learning

waheedpcc
2011-09-20, 02:02 PM
It is very easy to answer your question that in demo account we trade without emotions and without taking any pressure because we know that there is nothing to do with real money in demo account while in real trading we take extra pressure and therefore we get confused and take some wrong decisions.

ager aik trader emotion free trader keta ha na demo account them i`m sure that trader get never success because as we do in demo account we need to perform as it at real account so if an peson don`t take demo trading seriously then that person just making fool him slf and nothing then more

rajesh
2011-09-20, 05:49 PM
i think because demo account paisa virtual hota hai, or humhein apne margin ki per wa nehe hoti , to hum rest of mind k sath trading kerte hain, lekan jeb hum real account hote hain to tense hote hain jis ki waja se hum sehe terhan trade nehe ker pate

rajesh
2011-09-20, 05:57 PM
you got the right point on demo account we have virtual money and if we face loss we don`t become tense and this not right, i think an beginner should take demo account seriously or think like that he or she holding an real account and i think if an trader o that then obviuosly he or she do better on real one after demo

vikas
2011-09-21, 08:01 PM
bilkul sahi kaha bhai :) , mujsai to hamesha aisai hota araha hai aur mai kaisai bhi karkai loosing order jaldi close kardaita hu aur trend moving average kai hisab sai buy ya sell karta hu , per mujai bahut dikat hoti hai kyu ki mai bahut kam paisao sai trade karta hu only 10 dollar or 5 dollar , aur bahut si bar i don't get kis news pai kitna trade open karna hai . i wish i can learn it all in my experience

vikas
2011-09-21, 08:04 PM
yes you are right.because newbies in demo they wont trade with consciousness so they wont care to cross the MM rules or they wont worry about losses.They just play roughly for 6months and finally they will think that 6months over so real now.but the fact is after 6months in demo,the strategy should be a good one so that in real it will work.

Actually in demo there is no fear and emotion not "much fear" i think and its the great instrument for learning for newbie who have not any experience of forex and its also very good for experience trader to test their strategy but its true when there is no real money then sure there less concentration but if we have learning mentality then demo is best.

vikas
2011-09-21, 08:40 PM
I am agree with you about cent account but before that newbie need some basic things to learn which can give demo without any risk and afer that if they come in cent s than it will be more good because no doubt he will try best when here real money involved.

waheedpcc
2011-09-21, 09:23 PM

although this is true in demo account we not too much pressure but i don` t think is good for us because jaise hum demo mein behave kerte hainw aise he hum ko real acc per trade kerna hota ha s
but i agree with you

vikas
2011-09-22, 12:54 PM
direct live trading account me entry lene ka matlab hai apne paiso ko risk pe leke rakhna
direct tarding account me entry lene se aapke loss ke chances bahut zada bad jate hai aur profit ke chancesb ahut hi kam ho jate hai
isliye har trader ko advice kiya jata hai ki wo demo account se trading start kare fir live acount me aaye

yes brother you explain good . demo is the basic for newbie and cent or micro is the place where they can get more experience and when their experience level grow then come in real forex with handsome amount but before that this two steps are necessary i think .

vikas
2011-09-22, 01:16 PM
Trading in demo is very useful for a beginner and sometimes experienced traders use demo for the checking of their strategies. The real trading is necessary for a trader as his primary objective is to earn money. Before real trading we must learn in demo and should test our strategies in demo too.

its basic of forex i think and first time every newbie should keep in mind about this and i think you are correct about this. actually demo give us some primary knowledge when we very newbie but to learn more concentration we need after demo with small amount in real.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-22, 09:57 PM
when we trade on demo we know that it is virtual currency and when we trade on real account we know that we have real money in the account so that we always try to increase the balance without controlling emotions. that why we loose there.

hedihad
2011-09-23, 01:15 AM
when we trade on demo we know that it is virtual currency and when we trade on real account we know that we have real money in the account so that we always try to increase the balance without controlling emotions. that why we loose there.

yah i think this end in my opinion ther are a deferance betwen it in the roquots from the brokers

s19
2011-09-23, 01:26 AM
freind when we are trading with our real money our mind say its your real money so take right decision..due to this we are unable to trade without emotions.
in emotions we can not take right decision in our analysis..we think is ok or not..but in demo we dont think all about these.
so their we made good or continusly profit.

keset
2011-09-23, 08:50 AM
I think for beginners should learn on a demo account for one-3bulan already mastered when you can to the real account. do not be too long also in the demo because you will be hard to get a trading psychology. :peace:

anubhavsingh
2011-09-25, 01:06 AM

demo account har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai
naye traders emo account se basics seekh saket hai
experienced traders ke liye bhi demo account kaam aa sakta hai jisme wo apni banayui hui strategies test kar sakte hai

trijay
2011-09-25, 01:03 PM
I think for beginners should learn on a demo account for one-3bulan already mastered when you can to the real account. do not be too long also in the demo because you will be hard to get a trading psychology. :peace:

I do not have a mentor, I just learned on this forum, all traders started the study with a demo account, I only took a month, after that with a real account to learn trading psychology, I use a bonus post to learn with a real account

ketan
2011-09-25, 03:58 PM

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:10 PM
yes.But still many newbies dont trade seriously with demo.They just play with it.
So my advice is start a cent account and deposit some small amount like $1 0r $2 and start the trading.So that newbies will experience feel of real account.

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:14 PM

Ronak
2011-09-25, 04:14 PM

demo has many advantages but demo cant able to teach us real market trading...cents account is good option ..we could learn how to do tradinng in demo but in real we can trade with our own money so there is emotions exists so we can able to learn more than demo

zoomfire
2011-09-25, 05:29 PM
demo has many advantages but demo cant able to teach us real market trading...cents account is good option ..we could learn how to do tradinng in demo but in real we can trade with our own money so there is emotions exists so we can able to learn more than demo

yeah right.Cent account is also a good choice.In cent account we can learn about the live trading and also feel it whereas in demo we cant.And in cent account the loss wont be high,so it will be affordable to lose.so deposit $5 in cent account and start trading.

aniket
2011-09-25, 05:33 PM

aniket
2011-09-25, 06:14 PM
that there is a lot of difference between demo and real... as in demo we are going to lear that how trade in real in demo also i lost once but now i got little idea how to trade in real.
but to trade in real is not like in demo because many people also sitting in front of the chart And waITNG THERE TURN TO GAIN ,,,, so one should face failure to learn some thing better

waheedpcc
2011-09-25, 10:48 PM
i don`t think that all time we can blame new bie for every mishap right newbie ka yehe metelab nehe hota k wo her kam ulta he kade ga ager new pori preparattion k sath ata to mere nehe kahyal k usey jiada loss ho ga real mein kuin wo demo k achi terhan janta ha

newentry
2011-09-26, 09:31 AM

you areright, we need to practice our skills at demo account, but sometimes we need to practice at real account with using little lot so we can earn some experience and we can compare between demo and real...actually, i need both of them to develop my skills

speedy
2011-09-27, 05:12 PM
Demo account is the best place to learn the forex trading. It provides us all the facilities of live trading environment but the most important thing missing ion the demo account is the psychology of real account. We can test our strategies in demo account before applying them in real account.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-27, 06:45 PM
Demo account is the best place to learn the forex trading. It provides us all the facilities of live trading environment but the most important thing missing ion the demo account is the psychology of real account
Yes you are right. While trade on demo account, our psychology is always that we are trading on virtual currency. While trading on real account, psychology changes. We know that this is our real money and we make mistake by keeping in mind to earn huge amount.

sibali
2011-09-27, 06:51 PM
Demo account is the best place to learn the forex trading. It provides us all the facilities of live trading environment but the most important thing missing ion the demo account is the psychology of real account. We can test our strategies in demo account before applying them in real account.

why many people who gain profit when trading in a demo account. The answer is because when our demo account to trade in morbidly influenced by psychological factors. So the demo account is just the place to do testing forex strategy

realfun07
2011-09-28, 09:12 PM
why many people who gain profit when trading in a demo account. The answer is because when our demo account to trade in morbidly influenced by psychological factors. So the demo account is just the place to do testing forex strategy

One can only perform better in real account and make profits if they take demo account seriously and treat the virtual money as real money and then trade accordingly.They will be able to perform much better in real account then.

keset
2011-09-28, 09:18 PM
I think would be very much different between the demo for the real beginner you should learn on a demo for 1-4 months when it is understood you can to a real account, because you will learn in a real trading psychology. :yahoo:

100c
2011-09-28, 10:22 PM
I think would be very much different between the demo for the real beginner you should learn on a demo for 1-4 months when it is understood you can to a real account, because you will learn in a real trading psychology. :yahoo:

Yes real psychology is different than demo.because in real you has some losing fear and demo has no fear. You trade with well concentration in real account and you apply all Forex trading rules but in demo account we just trade for nothing.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-29, 01:39 AM
One can only perform better in real account and make profits if they take demo account seriously and treat the virtual money as real money and then trade accordingly.They will be able to perform much better in real account then.

ye baat aapne thik kahi ki demo account me traer seriusly kaam nahi karta kyunki usme loss ke chances bilkul nahi hote
lekin iskam atlab ye nahi ki demo account ki koi importance nahi hai..demo account bahut hi zaruri hota hai aur ise trader kayi baat seekhte hai

arvin
2011-10-03, 11:28 AM
demo is good for practice
but i don't think that
there is any difference between demo and real
why ?

1. i think people who practice in demo they put more money than
what they are going to fund real account. ( instead of 500 they open with 10000$ )

2. lack of practice ( min 4 months )

3. no stop loss ( most important )

4. no specific target of take profit ( they increase )

5. open only 1 demo account and stick to it for a month
and do it for only 4 month you will never feel any difference between demo
and real account .( and please try to open demo account only with 200 $ than you will understand the money management , you will leave your greed
before opening real account and your brain will work automatically , you will use the news ,stop loss , take profit and the best thing you will get your way to make money try it because today i am able to make 95 % deals in profit )

you will never find any different between demo and real

Mr. Tukul
2011-10-03, 01:43 PM

You will not get a lesson on the psychology of trading on a demo account, you will get it only when you trade real account ...
use the cent account to train the psychology of trading ...
do not open a standard account before you master the psychology of trading ...

Kiran82
2011-10-04, 12:56 AM
You will not get a lesson on the psychology of trading on a demo account, you will get it only when you trade real account ...
use the cent account to train the psychology of trading ...
do not open a standard account before you master the psychology of trading ...

ji ye bilkul daroost kaha aap nay, trading psychology kay liay demo account ki trading asar nae kerti, demo per to sirf aap apnay aapko MT4 say use to bananay kay liay use ker saktay hain, laykin forex trading ka asal pressure or emotions ki involvement kay liay aap cent-account per trading ki practice agr karain to wo kafi behtar hogi.

hiren
2011-10-04, 12:41 PM
demo and real account are the same trading method but difference is that between both account , demo is use for training and in real account you invest your actual capital, so in real account make your trade with confidence to earn more profit

hiren
2011-10-04, 12:56 PM

hiren
2011-10-04, 12:57 PM

hiren
2011-10-04, 01:10 PM
Demo account is the unsurpassed step of newbie to start their life in the forex trading, and demo and real is similar but complicated to get success without receptiveness. So profoundly learn about forex the play with forex.but trading occurrence and acquaintance is more significant in trading to acquire profit

hiren
2011-10-05, 01:34 PM
i think this called a real question.
ap ka view and question sahi hai bro.
i think real thing is that in demo a/c trader trade not with his mind..
he/she trade directly as per he want to see that and nothing is in mind like that he/she going for profit or loss because on that no money needed.
and on other hand in real a/c trader is beware to trade because there a element of risk and uncertainty in future.
trader can not see the future even not 5 minutes so i think we must to trade a safe and trade with mind.

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:13 PM
demo account is very useful forum to getting maximum practice to improve our knowledge, and in demo we analysis the currency pair and news, and choose which pair is most important in real account, but real account concern with profit and loss. in real account no chance of mistake, so mistake mean loss.

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:21 PM
demo aur real account aik jaise han mgr un mn fariq ye hy k demo training purpose k liy use krte han aur real account mn apna actual paise invest krte han aur profit real account se milta hy

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:47 PM

patil
2011-10-08, 01:01 PM
भावनाओं को डेमो और असली में अलग - अलग भूमिका निभाते हैं, हम डेमो में जानते हैं कि पैसे आभासी पैसे भी हम हानि कुछ नहीं तो एक बड़ी आसानी से बाहर किसी भी दबाव के साथ व्यापार कर सकते हैं हो सकता है, लेकिन जब यह दबाव की असली बहुत बात आती है वहाँ इस फर्क पड़ता है.

arihant
2011-10-08, 11:51 PM

YJSP
2011-10-09, 03:30 AM

That is always happen, it is true, but we should find some ways to control our emotions to do the same in the demo account trading if it is certified that our demo traing is successful.

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 11:28 AM
While trading on the demo we place the more lots and high leverage, for making practice on the demo it will be better to trade with low volume as you trade with the real account. There is only one difference that is of emotions you will not hurted by emotions if you lose in demo while you will get hurted if your lose in real account.

sasa0220
2011-10-09, 11:37 AM
To get the best out from the demo account you have to set your real trading condition with the demo. You must choose leverage, capital according to what you are willing to use in the real trading. Then it will help you to manage that amount. And always you must consider demo trading as real trading. I think demo account is one of the best services offered by a forex broker .

patil
2011-10-09, 03:22 PM
व्यापारी के बारे में 1-3 महीने के लिए डेमो खाते में खर्च करने के लिए सही व्यापार की योजना क्या है और कैसे के साथ व्यापार करने के लिए पता होना चाहिए
अच्छे पैसे भी प्रबंधन. यह बेहतर है डेमो खाते में अधिक समय बिताने और मैं कई शर्तों n बाजार जानते हो सकता है
की तुलना में मैं असली खाते में सीधे हालत के बारे में बहुत ज्यादा बाजार में जानने के बिना प्रवेश किया.

arihant
2011-10-09, 03:55 PM
But demo trading we can't learn about emotions, if we start real trading after demo trading then we will loose so much amount because of emotions.

patil
2011-10-12, 01:00 PM
जब हम व्यापार डेमो पर हम जानते हैं कि यह आभासी मुद्रा है और जब हम असली खाते पर व्यापार हम जानते हैं कि हम असली पैसे खाते में इतना है कि हम हमेशा के लिए नियंत्रित भावनाओं के बिना संतुलन में वृद्धि करने की कोशिश. कि हम वहाँ क्यों ढीला.

vineet
2011-10-14, 12:07 AM
I do not have a mentor, I just learned on this forum, all traders started the study with a demo account, I only took a month, after that with a real account to learn trading psychology, I use a bonus post to learn with a real account

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:10 PM
Well, when we use demo account trading, we feel less fear. As the money is fake in demo, we don't really care about that. So we trade without fear in demo which leads us in being good traders. But when we go for the real trade, we fear of losing our money. And that fear lead to loss ultimately.

sparroz7
2011-10-15, 10:41 PM
To get the best out from the demo account you have to set your real trading condition with the demo. You must choose leverage, capital according to what you are willing to use in the real trading. Then it will help you to manage that amount. And always you must consider demo trading as real trading. I think demo account is one of the best services offered by a forex broker .

learn new technics from the expert from the forum/fx blog to run by the demo trading...
and apply by the real plan when you feel the system is fair enough to close the target by the trading plan...

YJSP
2011-10-16, 12:22 AM

That is right, when we trade the real money, we always think more and more, we full of fear, that is the reason why we should practice and practice to control our emotion in trading.Trade with the plan, not trade with fear or proud.

vicky
2011-10-16, 11:35 AM
That is right, when we trade the real money, we always think more and more, we full of fear, that is the reason why we should practice and practice to control our emotion in trading.Trade with the plan, not trade with fear or proud.

yes brother we need trade with plan but not trade with fear but its also true when we trade in our real account then fear naturally come and also tension but we need to overcome this . and its also true when there is few trade go very good then fear also go away , so to overcome this we need to good trade which required skill .

kamla
2011-10-16, 04:38 PM

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:55 PM
Yes you are right. While trade on demo account, our psychology is always that we are trading on virtual currency. While trading on real account, psychology changes. We know that this is our real money and we make mistake by keeping in mind to earn huge amount.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:26 PM
Mary khayaal main newbie ko ziada say ziada time demo account main hi dena chahiye kionkay real account main trader par pressuer parh jata hay aur wo apne trading skills say sahee trah seekh nahee pata pressur ki wjha say.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:55 PM

popatji
2011-10-18, 08:09 PM
The demo account trading is much different from the real account trading. The main thing is that both of them are very good to use in forex trading since they have their own importance separately.

popatji
2011-10-18, 08:10 PM
I also practised what you are saying here. Trading the demo accounts for 3 months is not really a good idea in forex trading. It will make us lose the taste of trading and we will not have the chance to build up our emotions for trading.

vineet
2011-10-19, 07:42 PM
I think would be very much different between the demo for the real beginner you should learn on a demo for 1-4 months when it is understood you can to a real account, because you will learn in a real trading psychology.

vineet
2011-10-19, 08:31 PM
I think for beginners should learn on a demo account for one-3bulan already mastered when you can to the real account. do not be too long also in the demo because you will be hard to get a trading psychology.

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:04 AM

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:16 AM
demo account hota hi issi liye hai taki ap apni strategies ko check kar sake...aur unme changes kar sake
directkly live account me check karna bahut risky hota hai kyunki aapka money loose hi sakta hai directly live account me check karen se
aapko apni strategies demo acount me hi check karni chahiey fir unhe real account em apply karna chahaiye

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:21 AM
1 saal bahut zada hai bhai demo acount ke liye
i thin kwaise to demo se real me jump karne ke liye aapko bas ye dkehna hota hai ki kab aapki deals zadatar aapko profit d rahi ahi..lekin ye seekhne me 4-6 mahien lag jate hai..1 saal bahut lamna period ho jata hai demo acount me trading ke liye

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:33 AM
demo account me bilkul pressure nahi hota tarding ka..is wajah se log usme freely trade karte hai aur fir jab real acount me jump karte hai to unhe ussi tarah ki tradinmg ki aadat pad jatio hai jis waja hse unko real account me lsos ho jata hai starting me
us bat ko dhyan me rakh ke hi trading karni chahaiey ki real account em lsos hone pe paise ka loss hota hai jabki demo account me aisan hai hota

bhanu
2011-10-20, 11:05 PM
demo account har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai
naye traders emo account se basics seekh saket hai
experienced traders ke liye bhi demo account kaam aa sakta hai jisme wo apni banayui hui strategies test kar sakte hai

aryan
2011-10-21, 01:44 PM

aryan
2011-10-22, 12:09 AM
yeah demo is meant for testing purposes and to teach how to do trading. but for learning purposes its always better to have a small real account and learn because learning in a demo account lacks certain vital properties which are essential to do good trading. those shifting from demo to real accounts clearly understand what i am talking about.

speedy
2011-10-22, 12:49 AM
Demo account is the best place for learning the basics of trading but the biggest problem with the demo account is the absence of the psychology of real account. In real account we have entirely different feelings and psychology. Demo is also better for testing new strategies.

SG Trader
2011-10-22, 06:02 AM
Demo account is the best place for learning the basics of trading but the biggest problem with the demo account is the absence of the psychology of real account. In real account we have entirely different feelings and psychology. Demo is also better for testing new strategies.

of course, psychology in trading on demo account will not be affected. we will definitely feel it because the money that we are trading is virtual money instead of our real money. the emotion and our greed will not come in the demo account. if we still beginner we must still in the demo about 1 or two month and then prepared to the real account.

simbagi123
2011-10-22, 10:40 AM

Aisa kyu hota hain?

main app ko es ki rezoun batata hnnn jab ham demo account main trading kartey hane to koi dar nahi hota loss hone ka or ham bekhoof ho kar trading kartey hane esi taran jab real account par trading kartey hane to ham ko darr hota ha loss ka esi waja se demo main han ko loss nhi hota or real main ham ko loss aa jata ha

vicky
2011-10-22, 10:57 AM

yes friend correct and for this after learning basic we need to trade with real account which may be best of cent account or micro account where risk is low because of money less but the great advatage is that here real money involved so here is psychology.

narendra
2011-10-23, 01:31 PM