PDA

View Full Version : EA Wakanda 11 (PHENOMENAL ... Profit has been consistent since 1990 without MC)

tresemey
2018-02-20, 05:09 AM
As a form of my gratitude to the indian forex friend who has given me so much opportunity to study in this forum, I will give you an EA which I think is worth to be tested together

Here's a little picture of the EA I'll share this time:
Name EA "Wakanda 11 buy only"
Type Marti based on fibonachi number
Work without signal, in the sense that if one session has been completed, then EA will open the next position
Can only open buy position

The advantages of this EA are:

It has been dibacktest since 1993 until 2017 with 90% accuracy, without ever once MC. (that means 24 years running, and I have not found the EA with the backtest period as long as and safely it's shared for free)
The required capital is quite low, only $ 15 is used as a 1500 cent
Setting already dilocked, so friends do not need to search settings again. (as an illustration, I have access to computers that have above average speeds to find settings and this is the best setting, so if you change the settings, I have a moral burden if your account is MC)
Without Expired, meaning you are free to use this EA until whenever
The profit potential of 2% per month is continuous (if you are a trader for living, this profit earned only from 1 EA I think is good enough)
The money maker machine, which means Without the wheel, ON 24/5, stay asleep, can the monthly money from profit / ******

The weakness of this EA is

The data used for backtest is data from metaquotes, may be different from the data that your brokers are using
Setting already dilocked, so for those of you who like exploration may be slightly disturbed
Using a long enough pipstep, around 30pip, will experience long floating if wrong position.
The profit potential is only 2% per month continuously (if you are a risk taker type, this EA may be less suitable)

Absolute requirement in using this EA

Must and only used in EURGBP Pair on H1 Timeframe
Must be placed on a VPS or computer that has a 24-hour connection
Must be a separate account without any other EA mixed
Should be without intervention, if intervened, eg when step 3 you do manual OP addition or there is OP from other EA, then this EA will change all calculations according to algorithm, so the calculation will be chaotic.
Must remember that this EA should be without intervention and ON 24/5

Tips from me
If you want to forward test either demo or real, do it by creating a new account, fill it with $ 1500cent capital, install EA on VPS, then forget it and leave it for other trading activity.

Agreement:

Because of this EA I share a free tis, please to respect copyright by not men_decompile this EA
Please if you want to use this EA for commercial purposes such as PAMM or FC, but not for sale, pity the buy, because you get it for free
Receive Thanks if it pleases

Disclaimer:
Just like an ordinary human, I can only predict the future by looking at the past data and implementing it by making this EA, so if this EA is wrong predicting and causing the loss of some or all of your funds, I have no liability to you

Here's a screenshot of the backtest:

http://i.grab.la/08213-1fce9d63-9e3d-46ff-8d49-0ede2475900c.png

Download the EA here
Wakanda 11 buy only.ex4 (https://indo.mt5.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103247&d=1490582403)

fear
2018-02-20, 05:12 AM
As a form of my gratitude to the indian forex friend who has given me so much opportunity to study in this forum, I will give you an EA which I think is worth to be tested together

Here's a little picture of the EA I'll share this time:
Name EA "Wakanda 11 buy only"
Type Marti based on fibonachi number
Work without signal, in the sense that if one session has been completed, then EA will open the next position
Can only open buy position

The advantages of this EA are:

It has been dibacktest since 1993 until 2017 with 90% accuracy, without ever once MC. (that means 24 years running, and I have not found the EA with the backtest period as long as and safely it's shared for free)
The required capital is quite low, only $ 15 is used as a 1500 cent
Setting already dilocked, so friends do not need to search settings again. (as an illustration, I have access to computers that have above average speeds to find settings and this is the best setting, so if you change the settings, I have a moral burden if your account is MC)
Without Expired, meaning you are free to use this EA until whenever
The profit potential of 2% per month is continuous (if you are a trader for living, this profit earned only from 1 EA I think is good enough)
The money maker machine, which means Without the wheel, ON 24/5, stay asleep, can the monthly money from profit / ******

The weakness of this EA is

The data used for backtest is data from metaquotes, may be different from the data that your brokers are using
Setting already dilocked, so for those of you who like exploration may be slightly disturbed
Using a long enough pipstep, around 30pip, will experience long floating if wrong position.
The profit potential is only 2% per month continuously (if you are a risk taker type, this EA may be less suitable)

Absolute requirement in using this EA

Must and only used in EURGBP Pair on H1 Timeframe
Must be placed on a VPS or computer that has a 24-hour connection
Must be a separate account without any other EA mixed
Should be without intervention, if intervened, eg when step 3 you do manual OP addition or there is OP from other EA, then this EA will change all calculations according to algorithm, so the calculation will be chaotic.
Must remember that this EA should be without intervention and ON 24/5

Agreement:

Because of this EA I share a free tis, please to respect copyright by not men_decompile this EA
Please if you want to use this EA for commercial purposes such as PAMM or FC, but not for sale, pity the buy, because you get it for free
Receive Thanks if it pleases

Here's a screenshot of the backtest:

http://i.grab.la/08213-1fce9d63-9e3d-46ff-8d49-0ede2475900c.png

Download the EA here
Wakanda 11 buy only.ex4 (https://indo.mt5.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103247&d=1490582403)

okay later on try. is there a compound system yet? and if the capital with $ is not a cent minimum of capital?

kesempatan
2019-07-11, 11:26 PM
nahin, mujhe nahin lagata ki videshee mudra robot mere lie paise laate hain. mujhe apane chaart par kisee bhee robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai ya lagaataar munaaphe ka utpaadan karane ke lie behatar tareeke se vyaapaar kar raha hai treding mainual aur aap keval demo treding se praapt kar sakate hain sabase achchha anubhav aur gyaan

lux
2019-07-14, 09:31 AM
aisa lagata hai ki eee ko abhee bhee esel aur teepee ke lie paryavekshan kee aavashyakata hai. kyonki setings meree raay mein itanee achchhee nahin hain. agar mujhe mq4 phail mil jae. mujhe ummeed hai ki aap behatar vyavastha ke lie madad kar sakate hain. mainne paaya ki aapake dvaara dikhae gae parinaam bahut prabhaavashaalee the. lekin main jaanana chaahata hoon ki kya yah aapaka apana parinaam hai ya aap intaranet se chunate hain. tumhaara kya matalab hai eee itana achchha nahin hai?

natsir
2019-07-14, 12:04 PM
agar kisee ko ek mainual pranaalee milatee hai jo usase laabhadaayak hai to vah usase ek robot bana sakata hai. lekin mujhe lagata hai ki robot insaanon kee tarah nahin soch sakate hain aur shaayad robot mainyual treding kee tarah munaapha kamaane mein naakaam hain. aur robot niyamon ko nahin todate hain, ve bhaavanaon se prabhaavit nahin hote hain. yadi aapake paas ek laabhadaayak vyaapaarik shailee hai jo robot mein badal sakatee hai, to yah aapako apana vyaapaar karane mein madad kar sakatee hai. lekin robot ke paas achaanak nirnay lene aur baajaar ke rujhaan praapt karane ke lie mastishk nahin hai.

duta
2019-07-14, 02:21 PM
main is eee ke baare mein nahin jaanata ya to yah vaastav mein sabhee samay ke lie kaam karata hai ya keval thodee der ke lie kaam karata hai ........... mere anubhav se, main ek peepeeel se mila hoon jo eeee koding karana jaanata hai, lekin ant mein abhee bhee samasyaon ko ek achchha eeee ho rahee hai ....... isalie main isake baare mein bahut kuchh kah sakata hoon kyonki mainne isaka upayog nahin kiya

lux
2019-07-19, 08:03 AM
Automatic trading moto is a smaller amount = high risk and lots of amounts = low risk, so if you want to have less risk, invest more ... invest as much as you can and you can get automatic trading. Many unvebelievers usually test several EAs with poor results & make conclusions that no EA is beneficial. If they spend more time discovering the logic behind EA & tweaking, they will find that there are many EAs that are profitable, even free. A good EA will save you time in front of a LOT of computers. Imagine a robot working 24/5 for you & you only need to enjoy the benefits generated by the robot. That is the life of a trader using a robot to do his job

natsir
2019-07-19, 09:31 AM
I think there is no EA that is definitely 100% profitable, but the existing EA can only minimize losses that occur in accordance with the wishes of the traders that we have made. Because EA will generally lose when exposed to fundamentals. and as far as I know EA is made on the basis of technical analysis, so it won't function properly when big news is released, because sometime when the news release, technical analysis doesn't work properly

duta
2019-07-19, 07:48 PM
I think there is no EA that is definitely 100% profitable, but the existing EA can only minimize losses that occur in accordance with the wishes of the traders that we have made. Because EA will generally lose when exposed to fundamentals. and as far as I know EA is made on the basis of technical analysis, so it won't function properly when big news is released, because sometime when the news release, technical analysis doesn't work properly

both manual and automatic still have risks you must be aware of that fact. The difference between the two is that manual trading has the result of a roller cooster especially if you use Stop Loss as your Money Management because humans have limitations but because they have greater risk then automatic trading has the opportunity to get good profits and automatic trading has more stable results but you only have a few advantages but consistency if you have a great EA. So which one you choose is easy or difficult ... that's your choice.

cristalin
2019-07-21, 10:26 PM
EA has pros and cons, you must know that even if you use EA, you can still close your trade manually. One of the advantages of EA is that trading is emotionless and we all know that emotions are the first cause of failure in forex. and EA can help us trade when we don't have time to do it ourselves. When I am busy or sleeping, I know EA I will continue to work to make a profit for me. This is a little help that counts.

tabungan
2019-07-22, 11:23 AM
Automatic trading must be carried out with good knowledge from traders. because if they have a lack of information about the system they will only receive losses for the best result is to do an evaluation before the robot and indy system must be placed by the VPS folder. and robots are Forex that can enter trading on the market automatically so we have to use this robot very carefully because they can destroy our account and they are also very risky

cadamkhan
2019-07-22, 08:28 PM
most of us have just read bad comments about robots so we follow them and tell others when we have tried it ourselves. You have been trading for years, sir, have you tried robots? How do you find them for real accounts? and I like to trade manually because I don't have an expert advisor that gives me more savings and profits from my manual trading, if I find a robot that has the same results as manual trading I would consider using an expert advisor for my trade but for now this is my manual trade before

feng
2019-07-23, 02:01 PM
It is not recommended to buy someone's EA because it is not authentic from your mind and the way you trade. and Why don't you encode your Manual Trading system to .mql4 and let EA trade in your Manual Trading method automatically? after all, if the market changes its dynamics and the situation, is there a change in the way manual trading should be? Just like you trade with automatic trading too?

tabungan
2019-07-24, 08:40 PM
I feel that my human is vs robot! I don't think of the robot business because some people like it and some people prefer to trade manually. And I know expert traders prefer to trade because they think they are on a safe road. and the Robot is good, but I think an experienced trader will always benefit better than robots because robots are handwork or human experience in a programmed form.

kesayangan
2019-07-24, 10:06 PM
Actually I don't have automatic trading experience. I always trade on my own and I think it's a better strategy to trade on your own, so I recommend and prefer to trade on your own. and I never recommend mate, because automatic trading only makes us bad people, so we know how to trade I know that trading is all about how we buy / sell on the market, but automatic trading is like blind trade on the market

senyum
2019-07-27, 07:44 PM
I prefer manual trading and this is far better than the Alxbert Expert gallery because of the loss during the big news the violent market moves strongly to the best manual trading to avoid this big problem and based on the choice of traders in my opinion because more traders understand the situation whether on the trade road or the criteria of the traders themselves, so that the best robots can be arranged by themselves

baceo
2019-08-08, 04:34 PM
maybe there are robots that provide benefits for us, but even then we have a strategy that is determined in forex trading. as a beginner I still trade manually, maybe later if the future capital is accumulated enough I will try to use a robot. and Forex robots can give you a lot of money if you have a very good one because it exchanges you without fear or emotion, I have a robot that makes money for me

gold maniak
2019-08-10, 05:50 PM
if possible why should I use EA? A robot is only a tool if you don't control it will be a disaster for you and make sure you try it in the demo first. in my experience using this EA, it worked very smoothly before the US market opened. so I did not apply this EA to my MT charts during the US market. turn off and run another EA to trade in the US market.

tong
2019-08-10, 06:25 PM
There is no best forex robot for all traders. One robot might be the best for you but don't say that it will be the best for other traders too. So the selection of forex robots must be precise and in accordance with the requirements. and I don't think that is a question, not a topic for debate. Well, if the robot is that good, will the developer try to sell it? why would they sell their work worth thousands of dollars at a bad 150 or 200 dollars. Think like that and you will get the answer. Instead of giving them money. Open an account and exchange micro lots. That will be much better. That will make you confident and will give you a gift as choosing trading as a profession

damaskus
2019-08-11, 07:57 PM
That much and you still want to take the risk of using robots, believe me dear, just learning forex and practicing on a demo account and rather than trading yourself instead of a robot.

prefer to use manual trading because with manual trading, I can learn and improve my trading skills. With manual trading, we can make our strategy and analysis better because we always evaluate

sevenfold
2019-08-13, 06:33 PM
I prefer to trade manually because I can monitor it at any time. I will not become a professional trade when trading using robots because I don't know why the entry was made. and I have installed a robot namely phoenix5_6 for direct trading. But I am not totally dependent on robots. I use it to accept buy or sell orders, but I always change the value of S / L and T / P according to my own understanding. In this way, most of the time it gives me a little profit.

darwan
2019-08-13, 07:03 PM
each robot functions but the question is positive or negative work. Each robot is just a format that they don't have the feeling that they don't make their own decisions that you can make. So keep that in mind. and Of course, robots now function for everything. I think robots can solve difficult things easily. There are many items for robots. It is an important and useful metal for us. And that always helps us.

kopai
2019-08-14, 02:23 PM
First, you must understand that the market has at least 2 types of conditions: Trends and non Trends, each condition requires your personal touch ... because each market condition requires special treatment to harvest their profits. That is why We cannot depend on only one Trading system for Manual trading and / or only one Expert Advisor to handle many market conditions.

Second; OPTIMIZATION! ... You need to optimize your strategies and systems routinely at least once for every 3-4 months; no matter what Manual or EA you have to keep optimizing ... WHY ??? Because the market is dynamic and not static.

bhai ali
2019-08-15, 09:58 PM
it looks like this EA was originally designed for 10000 cent to 20,000 cent accounts using lot 0.10 it will give you a monthly profit of 10-20% per month.
I think my EA is not suitable for a minimum balance of $ 10 unless it is converted on a cent account to be 1000 cents, but you have to use a broker that can use 0.01 lots on a cent account, I use instaforex cents with unable to use 0.01 lot on a cent account because the minimum trade is 0.10 on a cent account. Even if you have a broker that can allow 0.01 lots on a cent account, the broker must have a check mark of 1 lot = 1 USD like Instaforex (most other brokers use a checkmark of 1 lot = 10 USD). EA ISL MIX 2013 only suites on GBPUSD only from my experience.

For a minimum balance I use my other EA (I call it Hunter ***), which allows a minimum balance and can generate 15-20% profit per month and can generate ****** even more than that profit alone 20-25% per month, so the total profit is 35-45% per month.

aswaja
2019-08-15, 10:34 PM
if your EA adopts a Martingle Risk Management Strategy you must be very careful about your first Lot, this will be an important input for your EA.

For general thumbs if you use the Martingle base EA strategy, use this formula to get the ideal lot: Deposit (without 30% Welcome Bonus) / 50,000; if you want it safer, use 100,000 or 150,000.

If the results do not match, that means you must use a Cents account for your deposit amount.

baalan
2019-08-17, 09:25 PM
You can find a cm strategy and then test it for a period and then it can be converted to an expert and then work instead of manual work and what you mean by scalping software. what do you mean expert advisor? or scalping trading system? or scripts for scalping? or scalping indicator? if you mean it all my advice is your search by googling and learning well from the source

yogyes
2019-08-19, 03:59 PM
I think all robots are nonsense, they do not produce good profits, they only provide losses. The human mind is sufficient and good for trading, so don't waste money on robots like that because they immediately give you a margin call, so increase your skills, knowledge, and trade with your own mind. and for FAP Turbo developers I think they are a marketer rather than an EA developer. Many EAs that you can get in forums for free can give you good results.

May I ask when you use an EA and you get a margin call; did you put EA on VPS, or did you just run your MT4?

fxreader
2019-08-19, 05:26 PM
Have you done a backtest, before giving this EA here. If so, what are the results? Or if not, you can provide a link from the original source of this EA for more information, if you don't mind, of course. and THIS EA CANNOT MAKE TRADE! I REPEAT NOT USING THIS EA. << What does it mean ... just a demo or actually you are using this EA bro .. !!

nidji
2019-08-20, 07:34 PM
I can't depend on robots because they work because they are programmed but all the things that are fixed don't work together. so a robot can be relied on for a short time but you cannot depend on it for a long time. so I work with my own knowledge and experience. and I don't use robots in my trade because I hate using robots in trading. I assume that robots are just machines that don't have a basic sense so that they can make big mistakes in trading which must cause huge losses in trading. Happy trading.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:21 PM
aisa lagata hai ki eee ko abhee bhee esel aur teepee ke lie paryavekshan kee aavashyakata hai. kyonki setings meree raay mein itanee achchhee nahin hain. agar mujhe mq4 phail mil jae. mujhe ummeed hai ki aap behatar vyavastha ke lie madad kar sakate hain. mainne paaya ki aapake dvaara dikhae gae parinaam bahut prabhaavashaalee the. lekin main jaanana chaahata hoon ki kya yah aapaka apana parinaam hai ya aap intaranet se chunate hain. tumhaara kya matalab hai eee itana achchha nahin hai?