PDA

View Full Version : Aud/Jpy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197

Alikhan
2020-03-20, 06:54 PM
my dear sir today of my tachnical analysis is bullish trend seems to be taking place on the

pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side then next high price is

forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading krain

ismar
2020-03-20, 07:03 PM
current price very is potential to fly again. this pair price already touched daily resistance level 1 and above trend line. Now the price try to move Upward. I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai . so you can take Buy position today. pivot point will be first target . after that price maybe can go to first resistance . stop loss area around support 1 level

ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai. agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. but mujhe lagata hai ki yahaa se eska girna suru hoga. we can become rich from forex trading if we can trade with the right understanding of the market, need to trade with the right discipline and we should not think to making more money by taking high risks, and take low risk with high profit strategies.

Adnanali
2020-03-20, 07:04 PM
Aud/Jpy

Resistance Level (R3): 71.252
Resistance Level (R2): 68.270
Resistance Level (R1): 66.065
Pivot Point: 63.083
Support Level (S1): 60.878
Support Level (S2): 57.896
Support Level (S3): 55.691

Lauren
2020-03-20, 07:45 PM
Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past
Candlestick analysis is a very useful form of technical analysis. It works almost perfectly in volatile times but also functions adequately in less volatile times. All in all, candlesticks, as well as candlestick trading, works fairly well in isolation or when combined with one or two other indicators
Candlesticks represent fluctuations in price for a certain period of time. Durations may be as little as one minute or as large as a week or month. The body of the candlestick is the price difference between the opening and the closing time. The two vertical lines on each side, which are called shadows or wicks, display the highest and the lowest point of the price for that period of time

QasimShop
2020-03-20, 10:32 PM
Respected members of Indian forum.

This pair surely increas the movement down
Side, because of indicators show that the down
Trend.

Pivot Point, Moving average ,Crunt price, Rsi,
Resistance and Supporting points, MACD,
Parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4, H1, M30,

All the indicators running the favor down
Side. So market trend this time is sell
**********Good night

Aonkhan532
2020-03-20, 10:42 PM
AUD/JPY

Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earning good profit by trading online in part time .
In this forum we can invest money in this forum and made trading to earn good profit. I like zigzag and Rsi indicator for signal of trading. Friends I have expert in 2 indicators plz use this and gain good profit.
Oscillator sales volume
Current price, support level shows for markit going down points and resistance level shows market is going up.
If markit indicator shows markit is going up trader on trading on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell and earn good profit. Instaforex is the best for online investing and trading.

Lauren
2020-03-20, 10:49 PM
Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past
Candlestick analysis is a very useful form of technical analysis. It works almost perfectly in volatile times but also functions adequately in less volatile times. All in all, candlesticks, as well as candlestick trading, works fairly well in isolation or when combined with one or two other indicators
Candlesticks represent fluctuations in price for a certain period of time. Durations may be as little as one minute or as large as a week or month. The body of the candlestick is the price difference between the opening and the closing time. The two vertical lines on each side, which are called shadows or wicks, display the highest and the lowest point of the price for that period of time

ZeeshanAli69
2020-03-20, 11:02 PM
Today market technical analysis trend strong sell .
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

Skybird
2020-03-20, 11:13 PM
Today market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

Rafaqat
2020-03-20, 11:30 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Hussain
2020-03-20, 11:31 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

snake
2020-03-20, 11:40 PM
Forex Forecast with price level
AUD/JPY - pair in focus.
Current Price - 64.83
main support level - 64.48
main resistance level - 65.19
Pair likely to be in Sell today.

miles
2020-03-21, 12:43 AM
Today this pair of Market trends & technical Analysis justified for me
TRENDING
1)Gator Osillator:SELL = (3)dEMARKER :SELL
2)Fractals :SELL = (4)Evelopes :SELL

AUD/JPY

Paraboloc SAR : SELL
The RSI is still on :SELL
StDev on SELL direction
4hour time frame also telling these condtional exprations
Indicator shows market going DOWN and technical Analysis same thing
All technical and fandamantal follow the SELLing trends

Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading

kokamoot
2020-03-21, 03:07 AM
high level points of current day -
low level points of current day -
pair is highly in buy direction.

ritfx
2020-03-21, 04:44 AM
AUD/JPY - currency Trade pair.
Today forex signal - Buy
Support 3 - Support 2 - Support 1.
63.73 - 64.14 - 64.56
Resistance 1 - Resistance 2 - Resistance 3.
65.39 - 65.80 - 66.22
Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels - Daily and weekly Time frame
Consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

tradersahab
2020-03-21, 05:35 AM
Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.
Current market price is at - 64.48
This currency name - AUD/JPY
Resistance and Target - 64.76
Support and Stop Loss - 64.20
Always follow Long time frame market trend.
Signal is Sell.

Hafizajmal
2020-03-21, 06:49 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Shahzadahmed4850
2020-03-21, 06:55 AM
Aud/Jpy

we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 64.283 at 2020-03-21, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

Asher12
2020-03-21, 06:59 AM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

Awais 656
2020-03-21, 07:16 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

mansurep
2020-03-21, 07:27 AM
dear all member of Indian Forum, today I will discuss about my analysis

this pair maybe can move towards to top and continue the bullish trend

current price aur previous price market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Ye pair buy ka bna huwa he I think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye. resistance and Support points bhi market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Isliye hum ko buy main trade laga deni chahiyeYe pair sell ka bna huwa he i think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye

Exponential Moving Average (18) : UP
Simple Moving Average (22) : UP
Exponential Moving Average (38) : UP
Exponential Moving Average (65) UP

please avoid using big lot for your trade because this business is very dangerous. forex traders need to develop their own trading strategies and have to trade with the right knowledge and skills, this is a great place to make money and we can make very large amounts of money without limits if we can trade properly knowledge and experience, anything can happen in forex market. good luck to your trading my friend

yulbang111
2020-03-21, 07:30 AM
kal k hi uptrend ko market continue kar skta hai kuki market meh kafi upward strong movement thi kal or kafi buyers ne dominate kara hai ,
halaki abhi ek support level pe jisko market ache se test kar rha hai agar ye level break hota hai toh defintely strong up movement dikhegi is pair meh.

I predict this pair have bullish direction
I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

irmafuad
2020-03-21, 07:32 AM
market trend for this pair
technical indicator for analyzing :
Momentum : Bullish
Simple Moving Average : Bullish
Pivot points : Bullish
Ichimoku : Bullish

Resistance and Support points market ke nechay janay ke haq main hain. Buy ki trade profit de gi. Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye. I recommend this trading Up trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.. If you want become Successful Trader In forex business, do hardwork and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading

Shahnawaz148
2020-03-21, 07:37 AM
(Kitco News) - September 11 is seen as the day that changed the world, it changed the travel industry, safety screenings, everything ….and we would now need to add that the coronavirus pandemic has changed it once again, the way we interact, move, breathe, everything.

I have been working from home and only going out for essential errands, every time I step out now, I stop, breathe and take it all in for one minute. All of a sudden I have a new found appreciation for fresh air, for going for a walk, for seeing trees; heck, going to do groceries has become a fun activity I now look forward to.

What I don’t look forward to is seeing the markets in the red day in and day out.

Zeeshan420
2020-03-21, 07:58 AM
Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Aleena
2020-03-21, 07:59 AM
Time Frame - 4 Hour
Currency pair - AUD/JPY
Buy @ - 62.02
Stop Loss - 58.76
Take Profit - 65.82
Risk reward ratio - 1 : 3
The pair may go bullish and possible retracement uptrend. Buy dips sell high.

Royal003
2020-03-21, 08:11 AM
Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

--- Update ---

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

zahid2016
2020-03-21, 08:56 AM
Time Frame - 4 Hour
Currency pair - AUD/JPY
Buy @ - 62.02
Stop Loss - 58.76
Take Profit - 65.82

Destny03
2020-03-21, 09:43 AM
Market trand sell.
pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Destny03
2020-03-21, 09:45 AM
Market trand sell.

Zed Storn
2020-03-21, 10:18 AM
Hallow friends Hope all of you are fine!
Everyone made his stretigy by its own opinions.
Trading stratigies as our demand like gold trading is most beneficial as compared to other currencies
the matter is not the trading of gold at all But, Important is the ways through which we gain our profit or loss.
So we all want to attend or recieve all informaton that is important to know the traditional trading environment.
We always admit this is the best plateform ,
I mean Indian Forex is always be the best plateform ever.
Hopefull next always we are helped to each others to understand the basic environment.
So friends be carefull and helped each other.
One important thing else is the power momentum indicator which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.
the best approach is only Gold trading all friends So our first priorities are trading through Gold statistics.
Best of luck!!
Keep it Up !!
Thank You.

Anjum Awais
2020-03-21, 10:30 AM
Audjpy
australian dollar / japanese yen
jpy
+0.677 (+1.06%)
market closed (mar 20 16:56 utc-4)
prev
open
1.265m
volume
62.771 — 65.628
day's range

Muhammadasif11
2020-03-21, 10:33 AM
kal ki upward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi uptrend tha kal or buyer kafi control me the , halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down. price support 1 level par bhi ja sakta hai agar aisa hua to wo upward jaiga thodi der ke liye, lekin low point choone ke baad wapas aa sakta hai, phir price upward jayega to is time par sell karna chahiye
ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai.agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. I hope is trade se ham profit earn kar len

Farmansali
2020-03-21, 10:38 AM
Today's my observation to the market of this pair,
Everyone has there own strategy as Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past.....

Qasimbhayo786
2020-03-21, 10:39 AM
(I express my opinion about this pair...)
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
goodluck...
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

jindon
2020-03-21, 10:51 AM
hello my dear friends how are you , I hope you will be fine everyday

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Shair
2020-03-21, 10:58 AM
hello sab ko salam

aj market trend sell main hai

aur trading bhe full ja rahi hai

aur log trade sell main laga rahe hain

forex trading bahut risky business hai

aur ye bahut he faida mand business hai

i like forex trading

dostoo sell main trade lagaoo

Rabbel
2020-03-21, 11:29 AM
hello tamam

jaisa ke ap log jantey hain ke aj market main trading kafi achi ja rahe hai

aur log trade laga ke profit kama rahe hain

ap bhe trade laga ke profit kama saktay hain

ok dostoo buy main trade lagaoo aur profit kamaoo

pmln
2020-03-21, 11:35 AM
my opinion if we are using the indicators for indication the future of market if we have good knowledge of that indicator we are using on our trade then we have to use that indicator but mostly if you go on Forex chat you can do your technical analysis very well from the chart in my opinion and my analysis gbpusd is moving upward because US dollar is going weak.

Ayub786
2020-03-21, 11:35 AM
AUD JPY specialized investigation market exchanging

Today investigation pattern : sell

The present cost and past expense is giving a straight signel that market will go down in business..

Opposition and Bolster focuses are additionally giving a singnel that market will go down that is the reason we should put our exchange on sell....

jam11
2020-03-21, 11:37 AM
▲ 64.24 0.71 (1.12%)
Update 21/03/2020
08:05:26
Trade AUD/ JPY Now
High 65.62
Low 62.8
Open 63.54
Prev Close 73.23
52Wk High 80.52
Since
04/17/19
-18.5%
52Wk Low 70.94
Since
08/12/19
-11.48%

jellybelly2017
2020-03-21, 12:07 PM
AUDJPY trend is buy

1 Resistance 81.580
2 Resistance 76.481
3 Resistance 73.389

1 Supporting 68.290
2 Supporting 66.283
3 Supporting 61.184

PAK786
2020-03-21, 12:12 PM
Hello..
every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-21, 12:12 PM
trade lagana zingi ka hisa ban chuka hai

dostoo sell main trade lagake ap bhe profit kama saktay hain

aur dostoo sell main market janay ke imkan main hai

agar ap ek trade buy aur ek trade sell main lagatey hain to yaqenan ap profit hasel kar saktay hain ye ek aisa trick hai jo mujhey ek peyare dost nay bataya hai

buy aur sell dono ko choice karo aur profit kamaoo

Rafaqat
2020-03-21, 12:20 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

julai
2020-03-21, 12:23 PM

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Pak3000
2020-03-21, 12:31 PM
Pivot points64.48

Resistance 1=64.59
Resistance 2=64.76
Resistance 3=64.87

Support 1=64.31
Support 2=64.20
Support 3=64.03

yuyul
2020-03-21, 12:40 PM
it seems that will still go up, if this pair currency has shown its strength, we can open BUY with a target at second resistance.and possibly will rise, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, sometimes market are moving with slowly but sometimes are highly moving.hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, hope you make more profit and earn much more better as other benefits as well.

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.

trader feel very reliable by working here and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money.

latpat
2020-03-21, 12:46 PM
Winning signals - Profit signals.
Today Target Pair - AUD/JPY
Today main profit zone .
66.13 - 68.69 - 71.82
Today main support zone.
54.76 - 57.31 - 60.44
Follow my trades with risk management in mind.
Always make profit - calculate the profit at month end.

MTB
2020-03-21, 12:48 PM
by the time i wrote this analysis the price is now sitting above the trendline and it seem it will close above the trendline within 1h from now.....ok let see what happen tomorrow.....my view is still the same this pair will go down until 82.85

MTB
2020-03-21, 12:57 PM
by the time i wrote this analysis the price is now sitting above the trendline and it seem it will close above the trendline within 1h from now.....ok let see what happen tomorrow.....my view is still the same this pair will go down until 82.85

srisharma
2020-03-21, 01:00 PM
time frame support and resistance levels : Daily ,H1 AND H4

indicators: Bollinger Bands and fibbonanci

market trend condition today : Bullish

kal ki upward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi uptrend tha kal or buyer kafi control me the , halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down. price support 1 level par bhi ja sakta hai agar aisa hua to wo upward jaiga thodi der ke liye, lekin low point choone ke baad wapas aa sakta hai, phir price upward jayega to is time par sell karna chahiye
ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai.agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. I hope is trade se ham profit earn kar len

Zain25
2020-03-21, 01:10 PM
trading signal today : Bullish

chart : H1 & H4 timeframe

traders ke liya zarori hai ke buy or support ko follow karen or market me buy yani nechey ki janab trade ko open kar lain sab. indicator market nechay ki janab he janay ka eshara day rahain hain. the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .
Click thanks if u like...

secritforexstar
2020-03-21, 01:21 PM
hello tamam

yulbang111
2020-03-21, 01:24 PM
kal k hi uptrend ko market continue kar skta hai kuki market meh kafi upward strong movement thi kal or kafi buyers ne dominate kara hai ,
halaki abhi ek support level pe jisko market ache se test kar rha hai agar ye level break hota hai toh defintely strong up movement dikhegi is pair meh.

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

m148
2020-03-21, 01:28 PM
once in the prediction of several indicators for daily analysis

great day dear all member today because market trend is Upward that's indicator Bollinger Bands is trend down and signal Parabollic Sar is BULLISH TREND

then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following. fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye

forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades

Dream
2020-03-21, 01:28 PM
AUDJPY
trend bearish

R1 Level ----- 64.45
R2 Level ----- 64.73
R3 Level ----- 64.95

S1 Level ----- 64.20
S1 Level ----- 63.78
S1 Level ----- 63.33

RYK
2020-03-21, 01:29 PM

FM1881
2020-03-21, 01:38 PM
heloo friendss kesy hen sub aj me forex k about kuch btana chahata hn......forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading
krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading kren tu best earning deta
hai yeh pair , I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache company han knowledge skill or experince or luck jis kay pass ho wo alredy forex ma asane say kamayab hosakta han. Agar hamin en main kisi ak per bhi abor na ho to Forex trdaing se profit kamana mushkil ho jata hy. Forex trading ak bahut hi acha business hy. Ham yahan sy acha profit kama skty hen.
in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. .umeed ha sbko achaa hor bhtr future mily ga...good by

ismar
2020-03-21, 01:39 PM
current price very is potential to fly again. this pair price already touched daily resistance level 1 and above trend line. Now the price try to move Upward. I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai . so you can take Buy position today. pivot point will be first target . after that price maybe can go to first resistance . stop loss area around support 1 level

ye pair abi strong resistance or fibo level zero par hai. agar ye es resistance ko todta hai to ese khridna chahiye. but mujhe lagata hai ki yahaa se eska girna suru hoga. we can become rich from forex trading if we can trade with the right understanding of the market, need to trade with the right discipline and we should not think to making more money by taking high risks, and take low risk with high profit strategies.

m148
2020-03-21, 01:47 PM

great day dear all member today because market trend is Upward that's indicator Bollinger Bands is trend down and signal Parabollic Sar is BULLISH TREND

then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following. fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye

forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades

Zaib55
2020-03-21, 02:06 PM
AUD/JPY is the abbreviation for the Australian Dollar and Japanese Yen pair. It shows how much the AUD (base currency) is worth as measured against the JPY (counter currency). For example, AUD/JPY = 84.48 indicates that one Australian Dollar can buy 84.48 Japanese Yens.

Shair
2020-03-21, 02:12 PM
trade lagana zingi ka hisa ban chuka hai

dostoo sell main trade lagake ap bhe profit kama saktay hain

aur dostoo sell main market janay ke imkan main hai

agar ap ek trade buy aur ek trade sell main lagatey hain to yaqenan ap profit hasel kar saktay hain ye ek aisa trick hai jo mujhey ek peyare dost nay bataya hai

buy aur sell dono ko choice karo aur profit kamaoo

Hassinali
2020-03-21, 02:12 PM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it. I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit. I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
There are Forex trading groups all around the Internet. With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs. Don't stay married to any particular group.

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-21, 02:16 PM
hello tamam

Moon22
2020-03-21, 02:34 PM
The AUDJPY rally from the low is viewed as corrective and should be retraced. The minimum bearish objective is below 7652 but the March low is at risk in the event of another panic drop

Hussain
2020-03-21, 03:24 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

kokamoot
2020-03-21, 03:24 PM

Lauren
2020-03-21, 03:42 PM

Shair
2020-03-21, 03:49 PM
hello tamam

srisharma
2020-03-21, 03:57 PM

welok
2020-03-21, 04:06 PM

traders ke liya zarori hai ke buy or support ko follow karen or market me buy yani nechey ki janab trade ko open kar lain sab. indicator market nechay ki janab he janay ka eshara day rahain hain. the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

miles
2020-03-21, 04:16 PM
Today this pair of Market trends & technical Analysis justified for me
TRENDING
1)Gator Osillator:SELL = (3)dEMARKER :SELL
2)Fractals :SELL = (4)Evelopes :SELL

AUD/JPY

Paraboloc SAR : SELL
The RSI is still on :SELL
StDev on SELL direction
4hour time frame also telling these condtional exprations
Indicator shows market going DOWN and technical Analysis same thing
All technical and fandamantal follow the SELLing trends

Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading

yuyul
2020-03-21, 04:23 PM
it seems that will still go up, if this pair currency has shown its strength, we can open BUY with a target at second resistance.and possibly will rise, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, sometimes market are moving with slowly but sometimes are highly moving.hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, hope you make more profit and earn much more better as other benefits as well.

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.

trader feel very reliable by working here and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money.

Bindas36
2020-03-21, 04:28 PM
Forex trading koi assan kam nhi is ke lye humen hardwork ki zaroorat hoti hai,jab tak ke ap is men serious nhi hoty ye ap ko faida de nhi ho sakti.
Trade krny ke lye forex strategies aur forex signals ko jan na lazmi hai.
Ap ko chahye ke expert ki suggestion ko follow kren.
Good luck.
Click thanks if you like my post.

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-21, 04:30 PM
hello all kaise hu aj market trend buy ke inkam main hai yane aj marketbuy main jaee ge aur trade bhe buy main he faida de ge ok all sab ko ye raee do ga ke trade buy main lagaoo aur profit hasil karoo wese trade bahut he risky business hai ap sab trade se he life enjoy kartey hain lakin asal maza trade ka tab at hai jab trade ke bare main thek information hu best of luck

Muhammadasif11
2020-03-21, 04:32 PM
Many best forex signals facilities concurrence results, but the push is at all times changing, and forex is especially susceptible to global activities, so promised results may not arrive at fruition. Be wary of any encourage that makes guarantees approximately profits. Some traders can use best forex signals as a crutch otherwise of learning to spot opportunities in the have the funds for themselves.

secritforexstar
2020-03-21, 04:36 PM
main thek hu new information dostoo trade sell min lagaoo kyoon ke market trend sell main jane ke imkan main hai aur dostoo forex bahut he risky business hai log is se bahut faida hasel kartey hain aur bahut se new member is se loss hasel kartey hain aur dostoo trading bahut acha aur speed ful tijarat hai i like forex trading

secritforexstar
2020-03-21, 04:38 PM
main thek hu new information dostoo trade sell min lagaoo kyoon ke market trend sell main jane ke imkan main hai aur dostoo forex bahut he risky business hai log is se bahut faida hasel kartey hain aur bahut se new member is se loss hasel kartey hain aur dostoo trading bahut acha aur speed ful tijarat hai i like forex trading

m148
2020-03-21, 04:39 PM

Skybird
2020-03-21, 04:42 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

aliakhtar829
2020-03-21, 04:44 PM
Time Frame - 4 Hour
Currency pair - AUD/JPY
Buy @ - 64.97
Stop Loss - 63.73
Take Profit - 66.22

Lipsee
2020-03-21, 04:54 PM
Aud/Jpy the strong bullish move on weekly time still continues and the resistance level is yet to be reached maybe today or tomorrow.

That is a good and strong resistance level and from there we should wait for the market to start the reversal.

If the market will get rejected from that level then we should not worry about getting into shorts after the confirmation

and good point open buy trade and market is continue bullish movement we earn profit and overall trend is bull.....

Skybird
2020-03-21, 04:58 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Arifzaziz
2020-03-21, 05:09 PM
Patience for the deal is not only important, but it is an integral part of the conditions for opening deals. How we can insist on losing days and not be patient with profit, as most dealers find them merely what they achieve some points, they find them rushing to close the deal for fear that the points will decline, even if they leave it to its Lord, it doubles Profit is 10 times or more.

RYK
2020-03-21, 05:15 PM
seems a little trader who likes these pairs, because it has a wide spread. but no problem, my analysis of this, as learning is for me. but sometimes if my good moments membbuka position on these pairs.

for the current trend is not clear. marbels in D1 did appear white, but still be close to the line. heiken a small candle, show prices are still able to move anywhere. you should wait but if you dare to take risks, please put in 84.96 SELL LIMIT.

Mehboob bhai
2020-03-21, 05:33 PM

2020-03-21, 05:45 PM
Some peoples used fundamental approaches, some
people used moving averages and other then used
supports and residences , who help him to make
his stretigy .

Today i discuss about the pair of ---AUDJPY

My recommendation about this pair is --buy.

After the analysis of residence and supports and its previous movements.

R1 Level ----- 64.45
R2 Level ----- 64.73
R3 Level ----- 64.95

S1 Level ----- 64.20
S1 Level ----- 63.78
S1 Level ----- 63.33

Lauren
2020-03-21, 05:57 PM

jindon
2020-03-21, 06:06 PM

Rabbel
2020-03-21, 06:10 PM
aj forex trading main movement sell min hu rahe hai yani market trend sell main jane ke imkan hai jaisa ke ao log jantay hain ke trading bahut he risky business hai

aur forex trading main trader bahut profit hasel kar rahe hain aur dostoo sell main trading bahut he faida de rahe hai

mansurep
2020-03-21, 06:15 PM

current price aur previous price market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Ye pair buy ka bna huwa he I think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye. resistance and Support points bhi market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Isliye hum ko buy main trade laga deni chahiyeYe pair sell ka bna huwa he i think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye

please avoid using big lot for your trade because this business is very dangerous. forex traders need to develop their own trading strategies and have to trade with the right knowledge and skills, this is a great place to make money and we can make very large amounts of money without limits if we can trade properly knowledge and experience, anything can happen in forex market. good luck to your trading my friend

irmafuad
2020-03-21, 06:19 PM

Resistance and Support points market ke nechay janay ke haq main hain. Buy ki trade profit de gi. Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye. I recommend this trading Up trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.. If you want become Successful Trader In forex business, do hardwork and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading

srisharma
2020-03-21, 06:28 PM

Joo
2020-03-21, 06:32 PM
Daily market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

pmln
2020-03-21, 06:46 PM
But in a Forex market like the present one, where there are many mixed signals out there, it's nice to know you don't have to go it alone. It's just an opinion, after all. But an educated opinion, with a successful track record, is worth so much more than a flip of this.

Hafizajmal
2020-03-21, 06:49 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

ZeeshanAli69
2020-03-21, 06:53 PM
Today market technical analysis trend strong sell.
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Hafiz Saab
2020-03-21, 06:56 PM
Today market trend: Bullish

Resistance and Support points are depend on market news

So before trading see indicators and then take a decision for trading

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Come in forex trading and become a ßillionaire

MTB
2020-03-21, 06:58 PM
The recent volatility seen over the past week has sparked ongoing concerns about the health of the global recovery. As equity markets experience massive intra-day swings, market sentiment remains on the defensive, with haven flows dominating trade this week.

Shani1234
2020-03-21, 07:01 PM
Today market trand is sell....
Support points and resistance
market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
Sell ki trade profit de gi
Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
apni samjh soch ke sath trading
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren

Furqan1212
2020-03-21, 07:05 PM
Hello Dear Mate How Are You I hope You Are Good aj ky mery analysis or trand k hesab se

AUD JPY
kaafi time se bnahut strong chal raha tha may be because of Libiya riots..
lekin last kuch dino se kaafi down gaya hai..isne recently strong ki value ko tod diya hai..
ab tak isne uptrend ka koi signal nahi diya..to lagta hai ki ye aur neeceh ja sakta hai
mera tajarbaat ki nazar say or sport or resistence ko dekhte howey ye ab trend bana lay ga

Shahnawaz148
2020-03-21, 07:09 PM
(Kitco News) - September 11 is seen as the day that changed the world, it changed the travel industry, safety screenings, everything ….and we would now need to add that the coronavirus pandemic has changed it once again, the way we interact, move, breathe, everything.

I have been working from home and only going out for essential errands, every time I step out now, I stop, breathe and take it all in for one minute. All of a sudden I have a new found appreciation for fresh air, for going for a walk, for seeing trees; heck, going to do groceries has become a fun activity I now look forward to.

What I don’t look forward to is seeing the markets in the red day in and day out.

Lipsee
2020-03-21, 07:11 PM
Aud/Jpy the strong bullish move on weekly time still continues and the resistance level is yet to be reached maybe today or tomorrow.

That is a good and strong resistance level and from there we should wait for the market to start the reversal.

If the market will get rejected from that level then we should not worry about getting into shorts after the confirmation

and good point open buy trade and market is continue bullish movement we earn profit and overall trend is bull.....

Lipsee
2020-03-21, 07:16 PM

ZeeshanAli69
2020-03-21, 07:26 PM
Today market technical analysis trend strong sell.
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Olx
2020-03-21, 07:32 PM
helllo mery forex dfrindzz ksy hn sub i hope ap sb thk hogy gy,,, forex trading ak bht acha business h..fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiyeSupport points and resistance
market ke oper janey k haq main hain
buy ki trade profit de gi
Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
apni samjh soch ke sath trading
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. agr ap sub log es pair pe focus kr k achy se trading krty hn tu ap ak acha profit earn kr skty hn .....
best wishes for all... ok dosto good by,,

Rukhsana90
2020-03-21, 07:32 PM
Hello all my lovely traders,
Today by checking the all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market of audjpy will start movement to the up trend so I suggested that today we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck my friends. My all best wishes are with you Hope all will like my post. Forex is a tree of money also it's a risk so trade on your own risk.

11Star
2020-03-21, 07:38 PM
The Australian Dollar (AUD) against the Japanese Yen (JPY) is an exciting pair for its relation to risk. The pair is often among one of the most highly correlated pairs to price action in US equities on a short to medium term basis. The pair generally tends to rise in a low risk environment on carry flows while the opposite is true when we see a 'risk-off' approach in the markets.

Samranfaizan220
2020-03-21, 07:39 PM
wait for a good pull up or correction then hard sell. check posts for ideas.is trading at top and it is forming a descending triangle pattern which is sign for trend reversal if it breaks from the descending triangle pattern we may see further down side in but as up trend was strong in it may consolidate in channel for while one can trade on triangle breakout for downside or can trade for very short profit...You might get a chance to get into a new swing at the very early stage. Good luck on finding out the entry to sell. The 1st new swing could go down with 300 pips. LESS IS MORE!

Focky
2020-03-21, 07:48 PM
i express my opinion about this pair..
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
goodluck..
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

heel
2020-03-21, 07:50 PM
good morng dosto ak acha or best plateform ha ye forum apko bht c achi technices ka pata chlta ha pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai Resistancehumain trading karte hue different session ko note karna bohat zaruri hai q ke is main humain bohat zayda benefit ho skta hai aik time main trade karne ke bad humain next time main different timing ki khud selection karni chaye q ke is main humain bohat zaida fida hota hai agr hum sahi tara se adjustment karain. Level (R1): 137.896
Pivot Point: 137.226
Support Level (S1): 136.733
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai umeed hatraders bhht acha profit earn kr sken gy ook thanks dosto Good Luck.

Lauren
2020-03-21, 07:51 PM

waqasa
2020-03-21, 08:15 PM
Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

QasimShop
2020-03-21, 08:39 PM

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people

trader feel very reliable by working here and can do it as a part-time or full-time job, just by sitting at home you can earn money

Qasimbhayo786
2020-03-21, 09:05 PM
(I express my opinion about this pair...)
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this tradin TVg pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
goodluck...
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Royal003
2020-03-21, 09:29 PM

suchin12
2020-03-21, 10:06 PM
Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain. in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha. chances of losses bohat hain. we need skills and abilities with good trading. many factors must be traded under our control. technical trading strategies must be planned and supported by good management to be able to generate profits.

jann
2020-03-21, 10:13 PM
dily markit anlyses by trading to acordig to some&nbsp; best indicater use in forex tradid system.<br>
Rsi Indicater<br>
zigzag indicater <br>
best indicater we use this and gain good profit . we have safe loss in use this if we have loss thin we stop loss .if we good profit trading long .

suchin12
2020-03-21, 10:13 PM
Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain. in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha. chances of losses bohat hain. we need skills and abilities with good trading. many factors must be traded under our control. technical trading strategies must be planned and supported by good management to be able to generate profits.

zonyakhan
2020-03-21, 10:14 PM
Today Market trend/Sell
Current price aur previous price market ke Sell hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Resistance and Support points bhi market ke Sell hony ka ishara de rahe hain
is liye hamein is mein sell hi karnaa chahiye is ke market mein aj hamein is mein Sell karnne se profit mile ga

MTB
2020-03-21, 10:24 PM
there is no pending order position is executed.
I should know that prices will move up steadily.
we move the position of pending orders.

instan buy order @ 87.46
buy limit 1 @ 87.23
buy limit 2 @ 87.02
buy limit 3 @ 86.74

pmln
2020-03-21, 11:30 PM
Many best forex signals facilities concurrence results, but the push is at all times changing, and forex is especially susceptible to global activities, so promised results may not arrive at fruition. Be wary of any encourage that makes guarantees approximately profits. Some traders can use best forex signals as a crutch otherwise of learning to spot opportunities in the have the funds for themselves.

Sadi
2020-03-21, 11:34 PM
Hellow friends hope all of you are fine. The moments of wait be finished soon. All of us be happy for our bonuses of this month.
Trading rates be very complicated issue so all of us be very carefull about our trade.
But the main thing is we dont lose Hope and keep it up.
Trading stratigies as our demand like gold trading is most beneficial as compared to other currencies
the matter is not the trading of gold at all But, Important is the ways through which we gain our profit or loss.
Or aik sb se zyada zruri elaan wo ye k trade hmesha 7.00 se 17.00 tk jati he normal routines m.
sb doston se guzarish he k trading k hwale se thora sa guide kr den
ta k idea rahe k kb kb hmne average case m rehna.
One important thing else is the power momentum indicator.
which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.
agr bat ki jaye market level ki to indea ki trade market boht achi jaarae he
kmazkm pakistan se behtar he.
Thank You!

Lauren
2020-03-21, 11:35 PM

Sadi
2020-03-21, 11:37 PM
Hellow friends hope all of you are fine. The moments of wait be finished soon. All of us be happy for our bonuses of this month.
Trading rates be very complicated issue so all of us be very carefull about our trade.
Or aik sb se zyada zruri elaan wo ye k trade hmesha 7.00 se 17.00 tk jati he normal routines m.
which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.
Thank You!

Sadi
2020-03-21, 11:43 PM
Thank You!

Zed Storn
2020-03-22, 12:09 AM
So we all want to attend or recieve all informaton that is important to know the traditional trading environment.
Hopefull next always we are helped to each others to understand the basic environment.
One important thing else is the power momentum indicator which as you can see show a low power of the bullish trend which can be used to filter the entry of buy positions.
the best approach is only Gold trading all friends So our first priorities are trading through Gold statistics.
Best of luck!!
Keep it Up !!
Thank You.

Lauren
2020-03-22, 01:39 AM

omergul
2020-03-22, 01:55 AM
my opinion about this pair..
Audjpy
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
goodluck..
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

m148
2020-03-22, 05:15 AM

ismar
2020-03-22, 05:30 AM

jindon
2020-03-22, 05:32 AM

mansurep
2020-03-22, 05:38 AM

julai
2020-03-22, 05:53 AM

yuyul
2020-03-22, 06:21 AM

Alikhan
2020-03-22, 06:31 AM
my dear sir today of my tachnical analysis is bullish trend seems to be taking place on the

audjpy

pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side then next high price is

forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading krain,,,

irmafuad
2020-03-22, 06:35 AM

yulbang111
2020-03-22, 06:38 AM

julai
2020-03-22, 08:04 AM

yuyul
2020-03-22, 08:18 AM

omergul
2020-03-22, 08:23 AM
goodluck..

RNK2142
2020-03-22, 08:33 AM
Today market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers*

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit

Adnanali
2020-03-22, 08:34 AM
Aud/Jpy

Resistance Level (R3): 67.424
Resistance Level (R2): 66.460
Resistance Level (R1): 65.372
Pivot Point: 64.408
Support Level (S1): 63.320
Support Level (S2): 62.356
Support Level (S3): 61.268

Joo
2020-03-22, 08:37 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

Qasim2523
2020-03-22, 08:37 AM
Forex is not an easy task i know that is not made easy for every one for those who are ready to control their emotion fair and even greedy are trade in forex... forex is not easy to study and earn money easily Half see values move the tiring, exhausting 100% accuracy is usually not a CI management we have | If we | {but maybe Easy Forex are usually after a projected movement of the United States Treasury does not appreciate} turned greedy, got the most benefit.

m148
2020-03-22, 09:39 AM

jindon
2020-03-22, 09:56 AM

ismar
2020-03-22, 10:03 AM

mansurep
2020-03-22, 10:05 AM

srisharma
2020-03-22, 10:12 AM

welok
2020-03-22, 10:13 AM

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-22, 10:53 AM
hello all jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke trading bahut he riskey hain ap log is main bahut sa sarmaya kharch kartay hain aur log is main se faida bhe hasel kartay hain aur dostoo ap bhe trading se faida hasel kar saktay hain

aur dostoo trading bahut he acha business hai ilove forex jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke tarding sell main faida de rahi hai

best of luck

Abubakar 148
2020-03-22, 11:37 AM
Price is currently at 83.99, and is in the area between High School Weekly with BB W SD-1.

if so will prices rising, the next observation points are at:
1.) SMA Monthly 84.87
2.) BB W +1 SD 85.26

even if the price is DECREASING onwards, the dots are on the next observation:
1.) BB W SD-1 83.24
2.) BB W SD-2 82.22
hadi is online now Reply With Quote

Hafizajmal
2020-03-22, 11:52 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

PAK786
2020-03-22, 11:59 AM
Hy, Helo
Me thek hon Guys ap kasy hain sab log.. umeed ha sab khariyat se hon gy . dosto ap sab log jasy k janty hain k forex
trading aj kal achi ni chal rhe ha . Us ke chand reasons hain. hat ak pair ak kal jasy b trade lagao loss me he
jaa raha ha . Or ya vala pair b aaj kal kuch khas profit ni dy raha pata ni asa q ho raha ha . Forex trading me
bus vohi log acha profit earn kr rahy hain jin logon ko market ka kuch experience ha ya jo isky technical
analysis samj sakty hain. Baki mery jasy to bus . Loss he me rehty hai .
Lakin me ap sab ko bus yahi kehna chahta hon. K please himat na haarna . Apna time ay ga . ..
forex trading me bus vohi log success hovy hain jo Emotional ni hoty.... So good luck and keep it up...

MTB
2020-03-22, 12:00 PM

Dream
2020-03-22, 12:06 PM
CADJPY
Market trend Bearish long term

1. Resistance 77.49
2. Resistance 77.74
3. Resistance 77.98

1. Supporting 77.09
2. Supporting 76.84
3. Supporting 76.40

Ayub786
2020-03-22, 12:18 PM
AUD JPY specialized investigation market exchanging

Today investigation pattern : sell

The present cost and past expense is giving a straight signel that market will go down in business..

Opposition and Bolster focuses are additionally giving a singnel that market will go down that is the reason we should put our exchange on sell....

irmafuad
2020-03-22, 12:23 PM

Pak3000
2020-03-22, 12:27 PM
Pivot points64.48

Resistance 1=64.59
Resistance 2=64.76
Resistance 3=64.87

Support 1=64.31
Support 2=64.20
Support 3=64.03

Just Chill
2020-03-22, 12:27 PM
Market trand sell.
hai Good Luck.

yulbang111
2020-03-22, 12:33 PM

Bhukhari
2020-03-22, 12:47 PM
Aud jpy technically marketing investigations

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging sell and get an enormous benefit

Presently the exchange of Sell is progressively gainful
In the event that you need a total your fantasies so come in forex and do the exchanging

Zeeshan420
2020-03-22, 12:51 PM

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Joo
2020-03-22, 12:58 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

pmln
2020-03-22, 12:59 PM
my opinion if we are using the indicators for indication the future of market if we have good knowledge of that indicator we are using on our trade then we have to use that indicator but mostly if you go on Forex chat you can do your technical analysis very well from the chart in my opinion and my analysis gbpusd is moving upward because US dollar is going weak.

Sardar G
2020-03-22, 01:08 PM
Today Market Analisss...
Best of luck!!
Keep it Up !!
Thank You.

tradersahab
2020-03-22, 01:20 PM
Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.
Current market price is at - 64.48
This currency name - AUD/JPY
Resistance and Target - 64.76
Support and Stop Loss - 64.20
Always follow Long time frame market trend.
Signal is Sell.

Lauren
2020-03-22, 01:25 PM

latpat
2020-03-22, 01:27 PM
Winning signals - Profit signals.
Today Target Pair - AUD/JPY
Today main profit zone .
66.13 - 68.69 - 71.82
Today main support zone.
54.76 - 57.31 - 60.44
Follow my trades with risk management in mind.
Always make profit - calculate the profit at month end.

Royal003
2020-03-22, 01:31 PM

Royal003
2020-03-22, 01:32 PM

2020-03-22, 01:36 PM
Some peoples used fundamental approaches, some
people used moving averages and other then used
supports and residences , who help him to make
his stretigy .

Today i discuss about the pair of ---CADJPY

My recommendation about this pair is --buy.

After the analysis of residence and supports and its previous movements.

Pivot points64.48

Resistance 1=64.59
Resistance 2=64.76
Resistance 3=64.87

Support 1=64.31
Support 2=64.20
Support 3=64.03

omergul
2020-03-22, 01:39 PM
goodluck..

Hafiz Saab
2020-03-22, 01:46 PM
Today market analysis and trend:buy

According to indicators :-
Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

Tell the about market trend up so we do trade in buy and take good profit

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍

Mehboob bhai
2020-03-22, 02:05 PM
hello all jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke trading bahut he riskey hain ap log is main bahut sa sarmaya kharch kartay hain aur log is main se faida bhe hasel kartay hain aur dostoo ap bhe trading se faida hasel kar saktay hain

aur dostoo trading bahut he acha business hai ilove forex jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke tarding sell main faida de rahi hai

best of luck

Rabbel
2020-03-22, 02:21 PM
Jaisake ap log jantey hain ke aj market main sell amin jaraha hai

aur market supporting main movement dekha rahe hai

aur dostoo sell main trade lagaoo best of luck

FM1881
2020-03-22, 02:32 PM
heloo friendss kesy hen sub aj me forex k about kuch btana chahata hn......forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading
krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading kren tu best earning deta
hai yeh pair , I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache company han knowledge skill or experince or luck jis kay pass ho wo alredy forex ma asane say kamayab hosakta han. Agar hamin en main kisi ak per bhi abor na ho to Forex trdaing se profit kamana mushkil ho jata hy. Forex trading ak bahut hi acha business hy. Ham yahan sy acha profit kama skty hen.
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. .umeed ha sbko achaa hor bhtr future mily ga...good by

jellybelly2017
2020-03-22, 02:42 PM
AUDJPY trend is buy

1 Resistance 73.330
2 Resistance 74.534
3 Resistance 76.481

1 Supporting 69.435
2 Supporting 68.231
3 Supporting 66.283

Zed Storn
2020-03-22, 02:52 PM
Best of luck!!
Keep it Up !!
Thank You.

SA148P
2020-03-22, 02:53 PM
Hello..
every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is liy k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

Zed Storn
2020-03-22, 02:56 PM
Best of luck!!
Keep it Up !!
Thank You.

Ass
2020-03-22, 03:01 PM
Today i am going to discuss this pair..
results of analysis of using daily pivot point calculations
I see this pair still in strong bullish movement . If this pair keep moving to up side , I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level,
maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.
Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level
35 pips from current price
forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading
hai yeh pair ,

Lauren
2020-03-22, 03:05 PM

Mazz
2020-03-22, 03:23 PM
Aud/Jpy

Destny03
2020-03-22, 03:26 PM
Market trand sell.

Destny03
2020-03-22, 03:47 PM
Market trand sell.

Zain25
2020-03-22, 03:48 PM

secritforexstar
2020-03-22, 03:50 PM

best of luck

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-22, 03:51 PM

Experttrader
2020-03-22, 04:05 PM
Today market trend ....Buy

market is goes to the Buyer setup because

it,s more time in the seller and now time to

Buying it is touch the lower levels

analysis

RSI .......BULLISH

MOVING AVERAGES .........BULLISH

INDICATORS ...........BULLISH

BOLLINGER BANDS .............BULLISH

PARABOLIC Sar ..........BULLISH

ShaistaH
2020-03-22, 04:09 PM
ello all jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke trading bahut he riskey hain ap log is main bahut sa sarmaya kharch kartay hain aur log is main se faida bhe hasel kartay hain aur dostoo ap bhe trading se faida hasel kar saktay hain

aur dostoo trading bahut he acha business hai ilove forex jaisa ke ap log jantay hain ke tarding sell GOOD JOB

pang
2020-03-22, 04:15 PM
hi dosto ksy ho sub m ap sb ko welcom khta hn es pair me.. ye ak bht acha pair ha ,,, hum es me trading kr k asani se acha profit earn yes bilkul sahi baat knowledge skills aur experience hi Forex par success ka mantra hai aur expert trader ke pass yeh tino chizo hi hoti hai aur in tino chizo ko mix karke trade ki jaaye to result hamesha accha rahta hai loss ki possibility bohat kam ho jati hai i totally agree with youkr skty hn...jee han mary khyaal ma yeh teenon bhot necessary hain...ma jo mb krta hoon in kay baghair haasil nai kr ksta...hr kisi ko aisay hee krna chahya kyoon kay is dunya ma koi b kaam seekhay bina nai ho skta...so is lya seekhna or tajurba hona bhot zroori ha..ma hamesha in teeeno ko follow krnay ki mpoori kishish krta hoon or aagay b krta rhoon ga...
knowledge and experience both hi buhat importent hain forex market men or ye life men bhi buhat help kerty hain ap ko her kam men kamyab kerwaty hain is ley forex men bhi ap ko is ki buhat zarorat hoti hai profit kamany k ley or kamyab hony k ley.agr ap risranc or support ko dkhty huy trading krty hn tu ap k bht kam chance hngy k ap ko loss ho... expriance ak bht achi stratgy ha ap k pass experiance best platform ha,,,,,us dollar vs french last week say he is ka momentum bullish hay. is na aj abi .9628 ko hit kia hay. is k jo nearest support the around .9590-95 ko break kiya hay. es pair k aj ke range lagta hay between 0.9540 say 0.9700 tak ho sakte hay... ok frndz good luck ap ko best future ky liyee....good by..

Rabbel
2020-03-22, 04:39 PM

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-03-22, 04:41 PM

best of luck

Hafizajmal
2020-03-22, 05:24 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

srisharma
2020-03-22, 06:10 PM

welok
2020-03-22, 06:11 PM

ismar
2020-03-22, 06:19 PM

secritforexstar
2020-03-22, 06:20 PM

best of luck

snake
2020-03-22, 06:20 PM
Forex Forecast with price level
AUD/JPY - pair in focus.
Current Price - 64.29
main support level - 63.49
main resistance level - 65.20
Pair likely to be in Sell today.

Asifm730
2020-03-22, 06:27 PM
AUD/JPY

Pivot point, Resistance level and support level is most important to understand before trading. Resistance Level shows markit is going up so buy is best for traders and Support Level shows market is going down so it is best for sell trading.
The support and resistance level educate us for markit trading up or down so we can trade sell or buy and get huge benefit in trading.
We also know about the movement of price up and down in down because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades.
I have also make trading about these analysis of moving arevages. Parabolic SR.

Muhammadfaizan
2020-03-22, 06:33 PM
Australia's jobs report for February bettered estimates by a big margin and so far has failed to yield a notable rally in the AUD/JPY pair.

The jobless rate ticked lower to 5.1% from 5.3% and the economy added 26.7K jobs compared to estimates of 10K additions and up from the preceding month's job gains of 13.5K.

AUD/JPY jumped from 62.48 to 62.60 immediately after the release of the jobs data at 00:30 GMT only to fall back to 62.55 at press time.

Big gains have remained elusive possibly because the Fulltime Employment growth slowed to 6.7K in February from January's 46.2K. Meanwhile, Part-Time Employment rose by 20K, having dipped by 32.7K in January.

Additionally, the dovish Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) expectations could be keeping the AUD bulls at the bay. The central bank is expected to hit the zero lower bound on Wednesday and announce a bond purchase program.

Meanwhile, the coronavirus-led sell-off in equities is showing no signs of slowing down and is likely keeping the anti-risk yen better bid. The S&P 500 index fell by over 5% on Wednesday despite the US fiscal stimulus talk.

The pair could continue to trade under pressure ahead of the RBA rate decision scheduled at 03:30 GMT.

Ali260
2020-03-22, 06:34 PM
Forex is the greatest trading website to earning huge profits.
So all of friends join forex trading and earn good. I have use some good indicators to earn good profit. These indicators are
RSI
Zigzag
If indicator shows markit markit going up you trade on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell to earn good profit. So forex trading is a good earning website.

Asher12
2020-03-22, 06:36 PM

MTB
2020-03-22, 06:48 PM

Furqan1212
2020-03-22, 06:52 PM
Today market trend:Sell

Resistance and Support points also given has signal of market down

Technical indicators and Moving average se bhi market down hoti nazar aati hai

Agar ap profit hasil karna chahte hain to sell ki trade laga dein

Hafiz Saab
2020-03-22, 07:02 PM

Hafiz Saab
2020-03-22, 07:05 PM

Furqan1212
2020-03-22, 07:30 PM
audjpy ki last 4 hours ki candles ke hisab se ika trend upward chal raha hai
mere hisab se isko yaah se buy karke 86.50 tak ka tp deke rakha ja sakta hai

Lauren
2020-03-22, 07:45 PM

Alikhan
2020-03-22, 08:27 PM

forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading krain

ritfx
2020-03-22, 08:28 PM
Today forex signal - Buy
63.73 - 64.14 - 64.56
65.39 - 65.80 - 66.22
Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels - Daily and weekly Time frame

suchin12
2020-03-22, 08:49 PM

pmln
2020-03-22, 09:46 PM
If it isn't working out for you, move to something else. Eventually, you'll find yourself in a comfortable group with people you can interact with, share ideas (both similar and contrary), and it will give you more confidence when you're trading. The Forex broker you use may have suggestions as to where you can find appropriate groups, or may even have groups available through their website.

Rafaqat
2020-03-22, 09:47 PM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Lauren
2020-03-22, 11:58 PM

omergul
2020-03-23, 12:20 AM
goodluck..

pmln
2020-03-23, 01:10 AM
Yes, investors also seem obliged to continue to monitor the development of US-China trade relations that are getting hot again. Because, China will reply if the US really imposed the import duty. Instead of trade peace, the US-China will instead lead to the umpteenth volume of trade war.

Lauren
2020-03-23, 03:19 AM

markwins
2020-03-23, 04:38 AM
today my technical analysis on market trend with this pair.
market trend on BUY
moving average with buy 65%
moving average with SELL35%
Parabolic sar on BUY
SO if we trade buy side then we get sI predict this pair have bullish direction

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

julai
2020-03-23, 05:16 AM

yuyul
2020-03-23, 05:40 AM

ismar
2020-03-23, 05:45 AM

m148
2020-03-23, 06:46 AM

jindon
2020-03-23, 07:09 AM

mansurep
2020-03-23, 07:14 AM

Nadeem Ahmed
2020-03-23, 07:23 AM
Aud/Jpy

Adnanali
2020-03-23, 07:25 AM
Aud/Jpy

Resistance Level (R3): 67.424
Resistance Level (R2): 66.460
Resistance Level (R1): 65.372
Pivot Point: 64.408
Support Level (S1): 63.320
Support Level (S2): 62.356
Support Level (S3): 61.268

Sheraz
2020-03-23, 07:26 AM
Hey dears
Welcome to indian f orex forum

forex is the best way to make money at home and provide you with many opportunities in everyday life. forex helps millions of poor people around the world and unemployed people.Thanks

Lipsee
2020-03-23, 07:37 AM
AUD/JPY the strong bullish move on weekly time still continues and the resistance level is yet to be reached maybe today or tomorrow.

welok
2020-03-23, 07:38 AM

srisharma
2020-03-23, 07:41 AM

Muhammed Awais
2020-03-23, 07:54 AM
Market analisisss..

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

kokamoot
2020-03-23, 07:55 AM

Sadi
2020-03-23, 08:02 AM
Thank You!

Focky
2020-03-23, 08:07 AM
i express my opinion about this pair..
goodluck..

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

irmafuad
2020-03-23, 08:09 AM

yulbang111
2020-03-23, 08:11 AM

Hafiz Saab
2020-03-23, 08:12 AM
Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK

Alikhan
2020-03-23, 08:13 AM
audjpy

forex ke trading main yeh bhe ek great pair hai trading krne ke liye or new user ke liye tu yeh ek gift hai ap log agar es pair per watch kr ke trading krte ho tu forex ke trading main es jesa koe or pair nh hai yeh ek great pair hai forex ke trading main watch kr ke trading krain,,,

Sadi
2020-03-23, 08:22 AM
Thank You!

ritfx
2020-03-23, 09:21 AM
Today forex signal - Buy
61.83 - 62.60 - 63.01
64.19 - 64.96 - 65.37

julai
2020-03-23, 09:24 AM

Awais 656
2020-03-23, 09:36 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

pmln
2020-03-23, 09:42 AM
January 10, usdchf continue the downtrend that start at the top at 0.9977, so we have enough reason to believe that usdchf continue the downtrend. Usdchf has now reached the lowest at 0.9697 which already broke the last bottom at 0.9699.

Abdullah 786
2020-03-23, 09:45 AM
AUD/JPY. While extending its U-turn from the 200-HMA, portrayed last-week, the AUD/JPY pair drops 1.3% to 63.50 amid the initial Asian session on Monday.

In addition to the failure to cross the key HMA, coupled with 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of its March 10-19 fall, bearish MACD and declining RSI also favor the sellers.

That said, the pair currently declines towards 62.85/80 horizontal support ahead of taking rest on the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level of 62.00.

In a case where AUD/JPY prices continue dropping past-62.00, 61.40 may offer an intermediate halt to the monthly bottom surrounding 59.90.

Alternatively, buyers will refrain from entry unless the pair crosses 65.40/55 area comprising 200-Hour Moving Average (HMA) and 61.8% Fibonacci retracement.

In doing so, 67.70/75 will be on their radar whereas 66.30 can offer an intermediate halt to the run-up.

shamim123
2020-03-23, 09:47 AM
AUD/JPY > Bearish

PIVOT POINT > 64.13

S1 > 63.08

S2 > 62.43

S3 > 61.37

R1 > 65.18

R2 > 65.83

R3 > 66.89

omergul
2020-03-23, 09:48 AM
goodluck..