PDA

View Full Version : (Benefit Scalpers) Low Spread STP Broker - Asia's Fastest Growing Broker

rayzalaff
2016-06-28, 09:17 AM
I’m Rayzal from Fullerton Markets. We are a new brokerage firm and currently Asia’s fastest growing brokerage firm. We are based in New Zealand and led by our CEO Mario Singh.

A little bit about Mario Singh – Mario has appeared more than 40 times on international media CNBC and Bloomberg, each time giving his market views to an estimated 350 million viewers worldwide. His two best-selling books “17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies” and “Unlocking the World’s Largest Financial Secret” are endorsed by global billion-dollar fund managers like Dr. Mark Mobius, Executive Chairman of Templeton Emerging Markets Group, and David Kotok, Chairman of Cumberland Advisors.

Now, I’d like to share a few things about our brokerage.

The Fullerton Edge.

1) Unparalleled Fund Safety – We are a Straight-Through Processing(STP) brokerage. Corporate funds and client funds are kept in separate bank accounts. This ensures that clients funds are never used for the company’s operating expenses.

2) Lightning-Speed Execution – With our world-class infrastructure, client trades are executed as fast as 20 milliseconds in Western Europe and 190 milliseconds in SE Asia. Our policy is strictly no requotes. You know like how sometimes when you click to enter a position, a pop-up comes out and it is notifying you about a requote.. We don’t have that I can assure you.

3) Tier One Liquidity Providers – We offer our clients direct market access to the largest financial market in the world. We provide liquidity from some of the biggest global banks and ECNs including Credit Suisse, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, FXSpotStream, Hotspot, Barclays and J.P. Morgan.

4) 24-Hours Dedicated Support – All clients are supported with a professional team of dedicated customer relationship managers. Our team is contactable 24 hours a day, 5 days a week via our online live chat platform. Our support languages include English, Chinese, Bahasa, Thai and Vietnamese.

Other than that, I would like to state that we also provide

1) Hundreds of instructional videos for new traders

2) Weekly Webinar ( market views for the week )

3) Halal account – upon request ( Shariah Compliant , no swap fees )

4) Promotions and Trading Competitions

5) Low spreads

6) Multiple instruments (fx, indices, commodities etc)

7) Tight pending orders , t/p and s/l – as close as 0.1pip (personally I don’t think anyone would set a t/p level that close, but the option is available for you)

8) Lot size of your choice – no limit

9) Funding fees 100% covered by us

Also,

Take my word, We won’t send you spam e-mails , or e-mails asking you to do this and that. As a trader myself, I know how annoying it is to receive hundreds of spams and “offers” that seem rather questionable.

If you’re interested, tiny url dot com/lowspreadstpbroker

Thank you. I wish all traders good luck on your journey and may the pips be with you!

Regards,
Rayzal

P/S: Fast-action traders, I hope you can take advantage of the lightning fast execution and no requotes. You guys know the feeling of constantly getting pop-ups of requotes right?

Registered Address : 16th Floor, Vodafone on the Quay, 157 Lambton Quay. Wellington 6011. New Zealand.
Company Number 5810357
New Zealand Business Number 9429041986592
Financial Services Provider Number FSP477046
Financial Services Complaints Ltd Number 6292

Shawan Kapoor
2016-08-07, 01:03 PM
Hume khayal rakhna hoga k sirf kam spread hi zaroori nahi ha balke aur bhe cheze zaroori ha jo hume dekhnie hogi sahi se aur is hi waja se hume broker k bare mai pata karna hoga aur maine to ise pehle Fullerton Markets ka naam tak nahi suna.

VikramSingh
2017-05-19, 02:53 PM
I certainly believe that we need to have good broker that we can rely and trust upon, as only then we will be able to work it out. I am working with OctaFX broker who are arguably the best out there with been licensed by FCA and also are a true ECN company for which they have won an award as well. Just recently, they were rewarded with the Most transparent Broker award, it’s pleasure working with broker of this caliber!

Zahid004
2017-06-17, 03:47 PM
Scalping ke liye sb se best broker insta hy ku ke ye spread buht kam charge krta hy aur quick trade execution lgata hy iske ilawa aur bhi hn but me yehi suggest krta hn kubke yaha money safe hy aur ap bhi safe hn

VikramSingh
2017-07-19, 07:54 AM
Scalping is a very risky way, so we have to ensure that if we do scalping then we need to do it in proper way. Only if our approach is correct then we will be able to gain, so we need to focus on that. I do that only in which I consider it easy through broker like OctaFX who is ideal company regardless of which technique we use from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA, so that really makes me work well and helps with making profits.

shafique225
2017-07-19, 09:11 AM
dear dost ap naian beri he achi plan di hai is say humain faida mil sakta hai ager hum sahi knowledge and market overview ko daikh ker trade kertay hain laikn yeh her aik trade k bus ki baat nahain hai k wo is ko read ker skay and judge ker saky.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 05:03 PM
Hume khayal rakhna hoga k sirf kam spread hi zaroori nahi ha balke aur bhe cheze zaroori ha jo hume dekhnie hogi sahi se aur is hi waja se hume broker k bare mai pata karna hoga aur maine to ise pehle Fullerton Markets ka naam tak nahi suna.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 06:51 PM

TalhaNaseer
2020-12-18, 10:28 AM