PDA

View Full Version : AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Karen Bagdasaryan
2016-03-10, 07:01 PM
Offer Advisor titled AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, which stands on the site 30000usd.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12893
Super offer 30usd and unlimited VPS server.
For any questions please contact skype jenifer.lopes82 or bagdasaryan84@gmail.com

aarabane
2017-10-22, 08:23 PM
thank you for this information and this stratige, I go into your site to see and try to learn your stratige, and after to see is what I'm going to try to apply on a demo account to see the results

happy forex
2019-07-11, 11:23 PM
aise robot jo bahut chaalaakee se kaam karate hain, ab bahut achchha karate hain, ek din bahut se log eee khaaton ka upayog karate hain aur eee se achchha paisa praapt karate hain yadi aapake paas vyaapaarik anubhav nahin hai, to aap apane khaate mein robot ka upayog svatantr roop se kar sakate hain ... aur mujhe lagata hai ki kaam ek poorv nirdhaarit ke saath eee ko paribhaashit karane ke lie jo praarambhik ke saath achchha hai, abhee bhee sahee pravishti ke saath kaam karana hoga jisamen ptofilai graaph ke saath chal raha hai lain ka upayog karane ke lie anurodh kie gae aadesh ko vaapas karane ke lie lain ke saath rahana chaahie.

taj mil
2019-07-14, 09:34 AM
sabase achchha mainual treding kyonki kaee len-den hain jo laabh kamaane kee anumati nahin dete hain aur saath hee band hona chaahie kyonki nukasaan kampyootar ya intaranet par ek samasya ho sakatee hai aur isalie bahut saare ank kho denge aur laabh aur haani mein badal sakate hain

lekin meree raay mein sabase achchha eee atalaantis megaadroid aur masta parat antar hai !!!

kuda
2019-07-14, 01:54 PM
meree raay mein robot keval apane pahale dinon mein kaam karate hain, kyonki baajaar mein parivartan hota hai, jab soochana baajaar mein parivartan hota hai, to isaka matalab hai ki jaanakaaree jisake aadhaar par roboton ko badalane ke lie banaaya gaya hai, aur robot ab sakriy nahin honge aur us tarah se laabh nahin hoga! ant mein, krpaya in baaton par vishvaas na karen, kyonki yah laabh kamaane aur is bade baajaar mein bane rahane ka sahee tareeka nahin hai !!

rananeeti seekhen aur ant tak usaka paalan karen, mujhe yakeen hai ki aap saphal honge, bas koshish karen aur haar na maanen !!

happy forex
2019-07-14, 02:24 PM
aap jaanate hain ki mujhe svachaalit videshee mudra pasand nahin hai, lekin aap demo khaate par kaee robot kee koshish kar sakate hain yah dekhane ke lie ki kya yah achchha ya bura hai ek vyaapaaree bolt ek hai bajaay vah mainyual roop se vyaapaariyon ka chayan karata hai, yah ek robot kee tulana mein behatar hai kyonki aapako samay ke saath anubhav ho sakata hai

taj mil
2019-07-19, 08:06 AM
Some people will say there is profit in automatic trading. But I don't depend on it. The system may be profitable for some time. But still, there is nothing wiser to depend on it. and some robots work and give you an advantage but a few moments when the fundamentals come the robot works very badly and then you lose your profits even your own funds

kuda
2019-07-19, 12:50 PM
form my experience ... I have not seen EA that will stand in market conditions for a long time ... there is an greed EA that will do fiune in a long trend but when it becomes flat it loses and instead I trade manually depending on trend indicators and is the best way for me and if you don't find EA that can last for one year you will talk like that, baby. If you have found an EA that has survived and provided benefits, you might be able to speak otherwise, baby.

happy forex
2019-07-19, 07:50 PM
First of all there is no perfect trading system that functions all the time. Market movements change every day. So I think the automated trading system doesn't work all the time. Sometimes giving better results sometimes takes all of your profits. So it's better to avoid automated systems. Always depend on yourself. Your own analysis is the best analysis. Try to understand the market fundamentals. And there is no perfect trading system that's why we need Risk Management & Money to complete the strategy. However many large institutions have adopted automatic trading on the stock market such as a program called "Dark Moon" that has been used by Citadel Corp, etc ... they have a way to make their position into Risk Free Trade, if there is a loss of position they are still profitable big of what is called "Liquidity ******" They always have a way to stay in a profit position that is why Big Boys did it and they pay it for that reason so there is no reason not to use Automatic Trading.

mimisan
2019-07-21, 10:28 PM
always good to enjoy the things we do. If we don't enjoy doing it, we might end up not doing it right and with trading involving real money which is not a good thing to do and should be avoided in any way. and using EA is good but I think it's better to trade manually. But if you can find a robot that multiplies yourself, then that's good.

syahraz
2019-07-22, 11:26 AM
I have heard that there are some people in forex trading who use robots and trade with them ... even some of them make a profit from it ... but if you want to trade forex, you have to depend on having your own abilities and try to do it yourself and not depending on the robot or anything to make a profit ... so I don't depend on robots in trading forex ...

MERDEKA
2019-07-23, 01:34 PM
I think manual trading is good because every time the site is controlled by yourself. There are many things that must be learned at any time. And, I have never used the test on a demo account using the EA scalp, baby. many conditions in the market are still many who are fooled so often make fake signals and open positions EA. I have never searched for megandroid EA as you suggested. but still on a demo account and get a loss. "EA Ilan" if you think it's good for the first exam, honey?

opat
2019-07-23, 02:03 PM
I think the reason why most traders don't believe in EA is because even today, it's not easy to get the EA we want or rent or ask the programmer for the EA code we want.

Developing software is not easy especially if the system is quite complex.

Serious traders who want to make their own EA must be prepared with lots of money because of expensive software.

sakigbest
2019-07-23, 02:15 PM
ajkal yaa cheez bohat faous ho rhi hai is leya humin is cheez k kahs kahayal rakhanc hay kun ka ajb hum is ka khyal nhi kerty toh huamin kbio b is amin se acha profit hasil nhi hota hai is keya humain siko amjna chaya or is mains e acha profit hasil kerna chaya

zafery
2019-07-24, 08:38 PM
I believe using robots is important. of course we humans are the best we can make the best strategy and approve the market. but surely we can stand by 24 hours 5 days a week. that's why we need robots to maximize our trading results. and the robot can really help traders to maximize their winnings, plus I think that guy is very smart to make robots smart enough to help him!
I don't use any robots, but I plan to encode my own strategy on robots.

khilmi
2019-07-27, 07:17 PM
I don't believe in any automated trading system or EA, I don't think anyone can make a good profit with any automated trading system, if you want to get good profits from this business then you need to use your own mind and also must use the hard work during trading time. but I recommend using an automated trading system because automated trading systems help generate profits from trading without losses. If you use an automated trading system on your trade, then you can continue to profit from trading without losing money. For sustainable profits I recommend an automated trading system.

pong
2019-07-27, 07:46 PM
don't think EA's performance might even be closer to an experienced currency trader, if I have a fear that acts as a mechanical circuit instruction and therefore can't make good decisions as market needs. For example, if I trade gold and see the panic in the money, I can be vigilant and immediately take security measures that affect the feeling of gold too, but I do not think that the robot will do it.

adirata
2019-08-08, 04:31 PM
I don't think robots can make more profit than when I handle trading myself, this is because the majority of people who use it tend to lose big time and also because of the fact that it doesn't adapt to changes in the market. it only works on patterns that are configured to be recognized and I think not every expert assistant can always bring money to us, I think we should learn more about forex trading before we use expert assistants. and after that we can benefit friends

barcul
2019-08-10, 05:48 PM
I think there is nothing that deviates from the rules. I installed EA on VPS, so all work was done without my intervention. and you dare to do that? I could not fully trust the expert advisor, so I could not leave without my supervision. I only use EA when online. and if I finish trading then I will turn off my EA

panah
2019-08-10, 06:26 PM
I don't like any robot to trade because EA is just a boring trading system. when you want to use multiple robots so you can get disadvantages because each robot is not good. and you can become a tree skin robot in forex trading. I suggest we don't have to rely on robots because they don't have the ability to adopt to market variable codes

sunai
2019-08-11, 07:55 PM
Thinking of using robots in direct trade is never a wise idea. I would not advise you to use any robot in your trade because it has a high risk of getting a margin call. and to use Forex robots for direct account business. and first you have to have a very profitable amount and us dollars and not use robots ...

dubrus
2019-08-13, 06:30 PM
I believe in a forex robot, but still don't dare to use it in a real account, because I'm still looking for an EA that suits my character and I'm still testing it on a demo account, and maybe a long struggle to get the best for me. and you can also share the impressions left by certain forex brokers, provide an assessment of the quality of its services, and also tell the positive or negative experience you worked with a brokerage company ...

syarif
2019-08-13, 07:05 PM
there is a robot or EA that is very profitable on the market ... and we don't know about that. But some robot makers don't want to share it with the public and keep it to themselves and they keep bragging about it ... lol. But I want to try my friends EA one day ... he said it was very good. and not all of them 99% do not work honestly, most of them are good under certain conditions such as quiet markets and poor performance during economic news releases and long-term economic trends such as the eurozone today have sent a lot of damage to EA functions

sanjaya
2019-08-14, 02:45 PM
There is almost no ea that is not good or the best on the market. Builders will always tell you that. Now it is up to you to make a wise choice, which must be based on a member's recommendation and also, you also follow the rules for good returns. and after my test, I found that the robot is the best sasken robot in 2019. then what do you think about this robot ..? Are there Sasken robots ...

Amo
2019-08-14, 04:42 PM
Ho sakta ha ya system acha ho lekin mere nazdeek is se agar ham kam karty ha tu hamay profit ka bajae sirf loss hi ho ga is liye hamay in sab se bach ka rehna chahiye kio ka ham jitna trading ko complicated karay gy market hamay utna hi loss de jae gy.

komala
2019-08-15, 09:55 PM
Automatic trading is risky for traders who have less balance or equity in the trading account. This system is better for traders who have large investments and for them it is profitable and beneficial. They can get money like that through this system. but how to reliably make money, I don't know about this. Actually, I cannot accept whether I understand about this market. Demo is the best choose to use this system and get more information about this system.

sangkodok
2019-08-15, 10:36 PM
I think the reason people have a bad impression about ea is because:

First they do not believe just by sitting down and some of their arrangements can make money.

2 there are lots of ea failures out there

3 there are many educational sources saying ea is not useful or not good.

Fourth because they hear many traders say ea is bad so they feel really like that.

gold maniak
2019-08-17, 09:27 PM
Sir I don't have great experience about forex trading software but I advise you if you want to trade a robot so first use it in trading your demo account and then you can use it in real account trading I think this is the best for you. and I have no knowledge of scalping software in this business because I am not a fan of software. I prefer to use the Heinki Ashi indicator or candlestick to trade with a scalping strategy.

darmanap
2019-08-19, 04:22 PM
I will never use a trading robot, I think using a robot is risky and we can get a lot of profit, but also can get a big profit, that's why I don't want to use a robot, trading manually is much better and giving me results and we can improve our experience when using trading manually. and we can only use robots on our micro accounts if we want to use them, otherwise I would recommend everyone not to trade with robots.

goldmaster
2019-08-19, 04:59 PM
aise robot jo bahut chaalaakee se kaam karate hain, ab bahut achchha karate hain, ek din bahut se log eee khaaton ka upayog karate hain aur eee se achchha paisa praapt karate hain yadi aapake paas vyaapaarik anubhav nahin hai, to aap apane khaate mein robot ka upayog svatantr roop se kar sakate hain ... aur mujhe lagata hai ki kaam ek poorv nirdhaarit ke saath eee ko paribhaashit karane ke lie jo praarambhik ke saath achchha hai, abhee bhee sahee pravishti ke saath kaam karana hoga jisamen ptofilai graaph ke saath chal raha hai lain ka upayog karane ke lie anurodh kie gae aadesh ko vaapas karane ke lie lain ke saath rahana chaahie.

combifx
2019-08-19, 05:29 PM
there is a risk of losing money in everything even if you don't use ea but the one I used never came out of the market without making a profit for me so strong but then if you don't follow the rules you will be burned and now I still use the EA on my insta account, and thank God it's still profitable so far, scalping and marti this type of EA, I use it in USD / CAD, because the history of this pair is good, never move more than 150 pips / day, it is suitable for my EA

fxdistrub
2019-08-20, 07:39 PM
I do not use robot trading because there is no logical method in forex trading. other than that I am worried that trading robots mostly brings harm to me so I don't accept them now in my trade. I always follow the rules, news, and strategies for forex trading. and How do you use forex robots? Forex Robot is a fairly general term. This can refer to various types of automated forex trading software. Basically, not all forex robot reviews aim to give you the best results. Many of them can really mislead you with the aim of attracting you to ... it is possible to take care of what's really hot on the market and handle that very.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:19 PM