PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of the installation of Robot or EA

forexxxx
2016-01-27, 02:34 PM
Now I explanation the prosses of instalation of Expert Advisor or Robot .Please follow the instraction that I given step by step in below.

1) You have to close your mt4 chart by using cursor x or press button Alt + F4.

2) After copying the expert advisor you will go where your mt4 sofware had installed and by defult you see your document like this way
C:\Program Files\ Meta Trader 4 - Insta Forex\ Experts

3) Applying the EA if you are not. able to custom indecatir then simply copy the file to the indecator folder as below prosses.
C:\Program File\ Meta Trader 4- Insta Forex\ experts\indicators

4) After copying the file ,you can open mt4 platfrom.

5)Now look below the tool bar or tipe Ctrl+ N then comes many new file you find out the Expert Advisor + file and select the file after this press the mouse right button then open attach to the chart .Let click on it.

6) After attaching the file you will appear a option and order to the EA for automatic trading by order' check sign on '. Allow live trading 'at last click on 'ok'

7) Finally you restart your mt4 platfrom like other software so that it perform perfectly.:drink:

aarabane
2017-10-22, 08:25 PM
thank you for this explanation, I never think that I will use the robot for the work; but I think that with this explanation, I can test it to see what will give as a result

Aliakbar2016
2017-10-22, 09:20 PM
mere nazdeek ya system ek dam fazool hoty ha kio ka in pa kam karny se faida se zaida nuksan hota ha is liye in sab ko apny chart se durr hi rakha jae tu behtar ha kio ka agar in ki adat par jae tu phir loss hi loss ho ga

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:15 AM
mere nazdeek ya system ek dam fazool hoty ha kio ka in pa kam karny se faida se zaida nuksan hota ha is liye in sab ko apny chart se durr hi rakha jae tu behtar ha kio ka agar in ki adat par jae tu phir loss hi loss ho ga

chasif
2019-05-03, 09:54 AM
thanks dear miry khayl mn to ye wala system bilkul thiek nhi q k chart py read krna hr ksi kam nhi it is very difficult aur agr ap bgir skhy shuru kr dyen gy to ap bhot nuqsan kr skty hn es ly a p es ko avoid hi krin

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:49 PM

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 01:46 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.