PDA

View Full Version : Android Mt4 app is better than the MT4 of PC

ranjit.angel
2015-12-10, 02:20 PM
Actually i am having my android mobile phone, where i have installed the new MT4 app. Before that i used to trade in pc, but after trading in this android app i found it very convenient platform of trading.

The advantage of Trading in MT4 android app are-

1. All the necessary indicators are available like in Pc.
2. You can have several account access from one app only.
3. you can also have access to all news updates.
4. Most importantly, you can carry it to anywhere and trade. Portability is the biggest advantage.

So i advice that, if you dont have the patience to stay in front of your monitor for long time, then you can try this app out. ite very convenient and fast trading platform.

I Have uploaded some of the screen shots which might be beneficial for you to get familiarize yourself.

arshad4433
2015-12-10, 08:07 PM
Yes mein bhi apni mostly trading mobile app k through hi kerta hun because mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun. Mgr mere khial se Computer per trading kernay ka main advantage yeh hai k hum Meta trader 4 PC mein custom indicator bhi use ker saktay hain.

ranjit.angel
2015-12-11, 07:44 PM
Yes mein bhi apni mostly trading mobile app k through hi kerta hun because mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun. Mgr mere khial se Computer per trading kernay ka main advantage yeh hai k hum Meta trader 4 PC mein custom indicator bhi use ker saktay hain.

i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD, Bollinger bands these all the main indicators are available for the android app also.

alirana
2016-02-28, 04:00 PM
This seems to be really helpful and convenient app thanks for sharing it,, the biggest advantage of this app is the thing that we can carry it any where and therefore it will be really beneficial for us,,,,

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I think that it's a really helpful app as it provides a great portability

fxtrader123
2016-04-30, 08:27 PM
Yes there are advantages of using mt4 android app and that we can have great easse of access in this way, you can use it anywhere and you dont have to sit infront of your computer to monitor the price you can see it from anywhere you like

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

there are lot of advantages using the android app and we can use it anywhere we like and we don't have to sit infront of the screen to monitor the price, portability is the biggest advantage of is and it has all the features that we can use

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

there are lot of advantages using the android app and we can use it anywhere we like and we don't have to sit infront of the screen to monitor the price, portability is the biggest advantage of is and it has all the features that we can use

umeli2013ss
2016-04-30, 08:40 PM
it is right. but not sutable for open and close the trade by mt4 android app. because we know, that we need to analyze the market well before open the trade. and also we need to do analyze the market before close the trade. so i think we can't do by app it as much well by computer. but we can manage by app.

Freebird
2016-07-10, 03:24 PM
That's not true I won't agree with the thread because meta trader 4 on pc is more better than android meta trader but this android platform can help is to trade in the market in many occasions but it not better than meta trader on pc.

hanahassan
2016-07-10, 04:02 PM
nhi dear mujhy to mt4 trader pc mein use kerna he pasand hai kyunki zyada tar masla trend ko clearly dekhny ka hota hai or jaisy he trend clear nazar aata hai to trading kerna asan ho jati hai is liye app say bhter pc mein mt4 zyada best hai

almi
2016-07-16, 08:31 PM
yes my friend i think that meta trader on android is moor better then pc because is easly and you can access to the news

mzahidnwaz
2016-07-17, 01:26 AM
Actually i m using MT4 on PC and have not yet used MT4 android so i can not tell that which one is better but i would say it is more easy if we use MT4 on PC as we can do every everything more easily as compared to that of android version.

adna
2016-07-19, 08:58 AM
G han Android ki mt4 app aik best aap hai hamay is ko zaroor use krna chaahiye is ko use krtay huay hum asaani sai trade kr sktay hain jb kay forex trading mai mt4 ki pc ki jo app hai wo itni best nhi hai isi liye mai andorid app ko prefer krta hon.

---------- Post added 07-19-2016 at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2016 at 06:10 PM ----------

nhi android aap pc ki aap sai behtr nhi hai hum android mt4 aap mai thk sai kaam nhikr sktay jb kay pc ki mt4 app mai hum thk trhan sai view kr sktay hain watch kr sktay hain trade kr sktay hain aur earn kr sktay hain

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

nhi android aap pc ki aap sai behtr nhi hai hum android mt4 aap mai thk sai kaam nhikr sktay jb kay pc ki mt4 app mai hum thk trhan sai view kr sktay hain watch kr sktay hain trade kr sktay hain aur earn kr sktay hain

adna
2016-07-20, 12:13 PM
nhii maine abhi tk trade nhi ki hai isi liye mujhay android apps kay barqay main kucnn nhi pta jb mai trade kroonga to mai aap ko is kay barya main zaroor btaonga kay ye best hai ya nhi hai ta kay ap bhi is ko use kr sko

mzahidnwaz
2016-07-20, 11:31 PM
well i never used MT4 on Android so i am not in position to discuss that which one is better either MT4 android or MT4 PC version. I guess both would be better both may have some advantages and some limitations as well.

tanu003
2016-11-23, 12:02 PM
That's not true I won't agree with the thread because meta trader 4 on pc is more better than android meta trader but this android platform can help is to trade in the market in many occasions but it not better than meta trader on pc.

Dear brother it is sure that the trading in meta trader 4 on pc is more comfortable and easy as compare to the android mobile. The main and most benefit in android is we can carry any where and trade any time in any where. Basically i am using my real trading account in pc and practice in demo account is in my android mobile phone.

tariqmahmood017
2016-11-23, 12:24 PM
yar phone se apachi trah trdae nae krsktayye to apko b tahe hai pc se ap achi trah trade krskty ho na full options multi mediasyusytem hota hai na to ap achi trah sb dakh skrtayt ho fonesew asa momkin nae hota

2016-11-23, 12:46 PM
indicators key mat lab nai in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like and in android app also we can do that same way but in android app there are limited indicators the market well before open the trade and also we need to do analyze the market before close the trade so i think we can't do by app it as much well by computer.

hans
2017-01-06, 03:22 AM
Anyone know someone interested in buying an MT4 licences ?? Or interested in buying works. Feel free to contact austin.whitmore2 skype and talk about potential buying opportunities so you can start. Price will be negotiable

Nirzana
2017-06-17, 09:33 PM
Actually i am having my android mobile phone, where i have installed the new MT4 app. Before that i used to trade in pc, but after trading in this android app i found it very convenient platform of trading.

4. Most importantly, you can carry it to anywhere and trade. Portability is the biggest advantage.

So i advice that, if you dont have the patience to stay in front of your monitor for long time, then you can try this app out. ite very convenient and fast trading platform.

I Have uploaded some of the screen shots which might be beneficial for you to get familiarize yourself.

Actually I am not agree with you. Android is only for Android. If you just want to open a trade or close a trade, then you can use mobile app. Otherwise you can not analysis using mobile app. I think pc mt4 is better, Android is for only emergency .
Thanks

sumit981
2017-07-29, 04:34 PM
Dono mai bat ek hi hai Bs pc mai thodi chize jada hai Baki to koi jada nater nhi hai mere hisab se ap app se bhi Pura kaam or skte ho jo ap pc pr krte ho apko isne koi problem nhi hogi Bs thoda Anter apko dikhai dega Wo apko chalane or pta lga jayega pr Isse Apke trading pr koi fark nhi pdega

Sydo0033
2017-08-28, 09:52 PM
Hello my dear friend
Yes the android mt4 are so good but still have onely 10% of the desctop mt4 there is we still miss so many tools on android mt4 but we habe it on mt4 for pc this why mt4 pc still the perfect app

fxearner
2017-10-21, 04:41 PM
Bhai ji aisa nahi hai ki meta trader 4 phone ka jada badiya ho,esme pc ka he jada badiya rehta hai aur esme aap ache se charts ko load kar sakte hai,esme aapko ache se pehle samajhna hoga aur charts par he analysis karke sahi entry trader le paata hai

garrysidhu
2017-10-21, 05:44 PM
Mujhe ek saal ho gea he me alwayse app hi use krna like krta hun isme koi dout nhi he forex me me mt4 app is very gud working in all phone i like to use i phone that is realy very better then other phone so this is gud idea

zahidali
2017-10-29, 07:30 PM
so please actually in the new member so my help us the begning the new work start
and with my reffer link me adjest and me helps and the indian forex place comunity
from and the all friend in request is accepted the my request the all
work plz

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

bhai ko ha jo muja btay ka ma apna work mobile pr kar sakhta ho ya nhi
plzzz marbani kar ka muja bta da ma kam anoride mobile pr kar sakhta ho
ya nhi plzzz help me us all bhai or friends

fxearner
2017-11-08, 01:43 PM
hanji android me meta trader 4 bahut he ache se operate hota hai,esme trader ko pc par lekin meta trader use karna bahutt he jaroori hai kyunki wo esme he ache se analysis kar paata hai,esme trader ko khud esme market me sabb analysis see he kaam karna chahiye..

Trump
2017-11-18, 12:00 PM
Forex trader ko apne pc par he meta trader ka use karna chahiye uske baad he wo Esme kaam Kar sakta Hai,Esme trader ko sabb tools aur indicators ko chart par use karna chahiye jisse wonacha entry level sakein

tarekfadel
2017-11-18, 11:38 PM
indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD, Bollinger bands these all the main indicators are available for the android app also

BoogeY 992
2018-01-04, 12:10 PM
Find out how the technicals compare with the interbank at 8 AM GMT. These are the Main Daily Trading Signals.

khadija mir
2018-01-22, 01:32 AM
The difference between success and failure in Forex trading is very likely to depend upon which currency pairs you choose to trade each week, and not on the exact trading methods you might use to determine trade entries and exits. Each week I am going to analyze fundamentals, sentiment and technical ..

khadija mir
2018-01-22, 02:09 AM
nvesting.com - The dollar edged higher late Friday but ended the week near a three-year low against a basket of the other major currencies as fears over the prospect of a U.S. government shutdown weighed.

The dollar pushed higher amid hopes that a meeting between President Donald Trump and Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer would yield a last minute solution to avoid a shutdown.

rehanayaz2
2018-01-22, 02:45 AM
Yes my dear Forex trader Mere Khayal Se Forex trading mein jo metatrader 4 hai aur kuch Android mobile ki hai aur kuch pck Hai Mere Khayal Se Jo PC se motadata for use karte hain usko to PC hi pasand hai

bachaya786
2018-02-10, 11:30 PM
dear trader wasay to sab hi achay hain but main to yehi khaunga k ap sirf aur sirf pc mt4 pay hi trade krain to ap k liay acha hoga kun es pay trade krna boht hi assan aur ap es pay analysis bhi assani say ker skty hain es say apko assani say pta chal jaiy ga k market ks side pay jani wali hay.......

majahar_ali
2018-02-11, 10:40 AM
You are absolutely right brother Android MT4 app is far better than MT4 of pc . Android MT4 app is very beneficial for everyone because we can check the market every single moment by mobile phone. Indicators are available in Android MT4 and we can check full market graph by horizontal mode .

naveedbwn
2018-02-11, 01:33 PM
I think MT4 PC is best than MT4 Android, main bi MT4 PC pr kam krna pssand krta hun. kuch log android pr kam krna psand krty hain.

ZainiiiBadshah143
2018-02-11, 01:58 PM
Mt4 bhi bjt achi aap ha is sy hamain he faida hota ha . q k agr hum pc no ise kr rhy tw mob ma easy rhta ha . awlll time cnnect bhi rh skty ha pc k bgair.
Lkn jo maza pc py ha trading ka wo mob ma ni . r jo maza mob ma h a wo pc ma ni . so i like 2nu thinking

Nirzana
2018-04-26, 01:23 AM
I am not thinking that android mt4 is better than mt4. Android is just an apps and using this one its better to look trades and you can check live prices from it. And when you are on journey then you can check about your current trade, if you see there is profit then you can close it. With android apps you cant make analysis for your trading but using mt4 you can make better analysis to trade. Overall I think mt4 for pc is better than android mt4.

majahar_ali
2018-04-27, 11:49 PM
Android meta trader 4 app is very important and beneficial for every full and part time Forex trader. We can monitor our trading account everywhere with android MT4 app.We can catch every winning moment with android MT4. We just need to download, install and connect to our trading account. So my opinion is android Meta trader 4 is better than meta trader 4 of PC.

Mustansir
2018-05-08, 10:30 PM
Yes yeh bahut hi use hony wala software hai jo keh easily available hai yeh un logun ke liye tu bahut hi easy hai jo pehly sy trade kar rahy hain kiyun keh unka analysis zahiri si bat hai kuch acha hoga jab keh j newbies hoty hain un ke liye best hota hai keh wo laptop ya pc py analysis karien kiyun keh us main analysis easy hota hai aur screen bhi wide hoti hai

Ahmed123
2018-06-27, 08:10 PM
i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD, Bollinger bands these all the main indicators are available for the android app also.

Ahmed123
2018-06-29, 05:48 AM
It is right. but not sutable for open and close the trade by mt4 android app. because we know, that we need to analyze the market well before open the trade. and also we need to do analyze the market before close the trade. so i think we can't do by app it as much well by computer. but we can manage by app.

Sunriser1
2018-06-29, 03:33 PM
Agar dekha jaye to dono apni apni value rakhtay hein hum yeh nai keh saktay kay Android app zayada best hai ya phir Mt4 Pc best hai dono main great features hein jo hamien best tarding karne main help kartay hein aor user friendly to hai he.

Rajpoot771
2018-07-11, 10:06 PM
well dear mey yeh nahi keh sakta keh Android ka mt4 is better than computer ka meta trade 4 kyun keh Android keh meta trade4 me bohat kam tools and indector he our analysis bhi proper tatikey se nahi sakta but in computer meta trade 4 apko har tools and indector mil jayga and ap best method see analysis bhi kar sakty but Android ka meta trade 4 be bad nhi he kyun krh aksat log kam keh liye bahir hotey hai so they use Android meta trade 4 for trading mey bhi meta trade4 Android par hi use krtaa ho kyun keh yehi best haai for mee

SA148P
2018-07-17, 07:23 PM

Pak003
2018-09-13, 10:16 PM
mein bhi apni mostly trading mobile app k through hi kerta hun because mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun. Mgr mere khial se Computer per trading kernay ka main advantage yeh hai k hum Meta trader 4 PC mein custom indicator bhi use ker saktay

buttar
2018-10-25, 08:02 PM

lolo salhy
2018-11-14, 07:06 PM
For many traders who are using their computers they'd support the idea of using the MT4 for PC, others using their phones would go with the app, for me i use both. Indoor i use the MT4 for Pc, outdoor, i use the app.

pti148
2018-12-18, 11:40 AM
Mobile trading karna boht easy hai kyun ke hum iske sath sath aur bhi kam kar sakte hain is se ye hai ke hum jahan bhi hon market se attach rehte hain

yaseenhfd
2019-01-25, 07:32 PM

Malki123
2019-02-12, 03:52 PM
jee my dear apny billu sai kaha ha yeh aik online karobar ha is online kam man him mehnat kar k bht kuch kuma sakty hain or apni ko set kar skaty hain

HP2018
2019-02-17, 05:50 PM
i agree with you my dear dono apps ki apni importance hai koi bi cheez in vain nahi hoti hai bahut say log apni asani kay liye zayada tar mobile app use kerte hain kiyun keh wo mostly job person hotay hain ya koi or kam ho sakta hai unko jis ki waja say mobile ko easy carry ker saktay hain or us mein work bhi easily ker saktay hai mein bhi is app ko use kerta hoon or is mein kam mere liye intahai asan hai

Supi298
2019-02-20, 05:42 PM
Ha android mt4 app is very good for trading than pc because it give relaibility to us than pc mt4 we can do trading at any time any where by using mt4 mobile so that we dont have seat in front lf pc hour and hour

sana24
2019-02-24, 10:20 AM
Yes there are advantages of using mt4 android app and that we can have great easse of access in this way, you can use it anywhere and you dont have to sit infront of your computer to monitor the price you can see it from anywhere you like

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

sana24
2019-02-24, 10:39 AM

Sing
2019-02-24, 02:01 PM
That's not true I won't agree with the thread because meta trader 4 on pc is more better than android meta trader but this android platform can help is to trade in the market in many occasions but it not better than meta trader on p

sana24
2019-02-26, 04:36 PM

Haque92
2019-03-17, 03:58 PM
Nahi bhai main is bat se mutfiq nhi hun q k forex trading is all about doing technical analyses. Agar hmarey pas system ya laptop nhi hoga tou hamm kisi b trah se achey technical analyses nhi kr skain ge. Is liey merey kheyal se hmain computer ya laptop hi use krna chahiye or mobile ko sirf account access krny k liye use krna chahiye.:1f60b:

buttar
2019-03-23, 07:22 PM

QasimShop
2019-04-02, 06:51 PM
Best of luck to all members of forax community.

My advice........ Work work and work..........

Deepthinker
2019-04-11, 03:14 PM
indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD, Bollinger bands these all the main indicators are available for the android app also

Deepthinker
2019-04-12, 01:27 PM
indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD, Bollinger bands these all the main indicators are available for the android app also....

shafiqahmad
2019-05-07, 09:50 AM
g bhaai aap ki baat theek hy trading main insaan ko serious lena chaahiy kiun keh main abhi new trader hoon abhi mujhy pehla bonus mily ga forex main es liy i know forex aik great business hy main bhi is baat ka qaail hoon keh trading soch samijh kr krni chaahiy

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-17, 01:43 PM

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-18, 07:28 AM
nhi dear mujhy to mt4 trader pc mein use kerna he pasand hai kyunki zyada tar masla trend ko clearly dekhny ka hota hai or jaisy he trend clear nazar aata hai to trading kerna asan ho jati hai is liye app say bhter pc mein mt4 zyada best hai..

Shahnawaz148
2019-06-13, 11:01 PM
Forex traders have a choice of which trading platform to use. However, this choice is interlinked with the choice of Forex broker, as not every type of trading platform is offered by every broker. Moreover, some brokers do not have true compatibility with certain Forex trading platforms, but offer access to them through a bridge, which is a piece of software that connects a Forex broker’s dealing system with the platform. This can work satisfactorily, but if the bridge malfunctions or is slow it can adversely affect trade execution and management.

sumerach
2019-07-02, 02:40 PM
mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun. Mgr mere khial se Computer per trading kernay ka main advantage yeh hai k hum Meta trader 4 PC mein custom indicator bhi use ker saktay hain.

sumerach
2019-07-04, 10:49 AM
i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku ,

sumerach
2019-07-05, 11:21 PM
i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku

sumerach
2019-07-08, 10:49 AM
i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators.

sumerach
2019-07-13, 07:22 PM
it is right. but not sutable for open and close the trade by mt4 android app. because we know, that we need to analyze the market well before open the trade. and also we need to do analyze the market before close the trade.

Abu Baker Akram Mayo
2019-07-15, 10:01 PM
The MetaTrader 4 Android OS App is a full-fledged trading platform for Android ... This makes mobile trading more intuitive and it significantly expands ... Stop Loss and Take Profit order levels in order to set your profit or minimize your losses.

sumerach
2019-07-16, 07:12 PM
i agree with you. but custom indicators ka matlab nai samjha. in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like, and in android app also we can do that same way. but in android app there are limited indicators. but important indicators like ichomoku , MACD,

Nawaj hussain
2019-08-09, 07:48 PM
Bro mt4 mobile or mt4 dono hi same hai pr acchi anylsis k lia mai to kahunga mt4 pc theek hai kyki usmai hum saf tarike se perdict kr k ek accha trade laga sakte hai or jaha tak baat hai mt4 mobile ki to hum agr kahi bahar ho to or humy trade krna pade to hum asani se trade kr sakte hai...

sumerach
2019-08-15, 07:39 PM
Yes mein bhi apni mostly trading mobile app k through hi kerta hun because mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun.

BlindX
2019-09-21, 11:34 AM
hi all I will tall you
more information
about the trading app
Metatrader 4 vs Metatrader 5
FXTM offers forex trading on both MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5(MT5), two of the industry’s leading trading platforms.

Both provide pioneering automated trading systems with expert advisors. However, they each serve a very different function and, contrary to popular belief, MT5 is not an upgrade of MT4.

MT4 was specifically built for forex traders, whereas MT5 was designed to provide traders with access to CFDs, stocks and futures.

Determine which platform is right for you with this handy infographic.

For more information on the key differences between the MT4 and MT5 platforms, or information on the trading platforms

BlindX
2019-09-21, 11:38 AM
hi friends
android mt4 app information

The MetaTrader 4 Android OS App is a full-fledged trading platform for Android powered mobile devices. ... It offers all you need for successful Forex trading: a complete set of orders, trading history, interactive charts, technical analysis and the widest selection of supported mobile devices.

BlindX
2019-09-21, 11:39 AM
and mt4 pc
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for trading Forex, analyzing financial markets and using Expert Advisors. ... The Signals service allows you to copy trades of other traders, while the Market provides you with various Expert Advisors and Technical indicators that you can buy.

Irfan4500
2019-12-13, 06:05 PM
hi all I will tall you
more information
about the trading app
FXTM offers forex trading on both MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5(MT5), two of the industry’s leading trading platforms.

BlindX
2019-12-28, 09:42 PM
HI ALL

more information
about the trading app

JUNAID786
2020-02-01, 02:12 PM
The EUR/USD pair continues trading at weekly highs, despite the final version of the Michigan Consumer Confidence survey was upwardly revised to 99.8 from 99.1. Risk-related trading prevails.

Ali hassan
2020-05-12, 03:20 PM
Indicators assist interpret your own graph or guarantee it's easier to grasp the items that they symbolize. Below you'll find a quick clarification regarding what steps to require to best place in AN index. to boot, there are a whole bunch and many indicators that enable you to make matters additional easy to identify or read your own graphs. they need generally split into many classes: fashion indicators, oscillators, and volume signs and conjointly a handful a lot of further. each of those indicators has parameters of efficaciousness, responsiveness, others, and insulating material.

tem
2020-05-15, 04:23 PM

Testing testing testing testing testing testing testing

hammad101
2020-05-22, 09:53 PM

Hamza aziz
2020-08-15, 01:38 AM
Mt4 app is better than mt4 Windows. As you don't need pc or laptop all the time. You can trade with app at any time and at any place. Moreover it's convenient bro use mobile phone than the laptop or computer.:263a:

Anam47
2020-08-23, 10:56 PM
market trand is sell....
Support points and resistance
market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
Sell ki trade profit de gi
Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
apni samjh soch ke sath trading
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. Best of luck

asdfgh
2020-10-03, 02:44 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Intizar
2020-10-07, 08:10 PM
0:08
Ritmu al kuwait - ritmu al kuwait 8pm draw
Facebook

Intizar
2020-10-31, 03:46 PM

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:05 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-14, 07:43 PM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 07:10 PM

chittarth
2020-12-04, 04:23 PM
For EASY Android option platform visit
https://fire.citicoption.com/promote?proCode=9x8g0

chittarth
2020-12-04, 04:24 PM
https://fire.citicoption.com/promote?proCode=9x8g0
Visit for best OPTION trading platform

shahzadm1
2020-12-10, 04:22 PM

ajazs1
2020-12-10, 04:22 PM

2020-12-20, 10:49 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

Maryam21
2021-01-06, 09:43 PM
G nahi android mt4 pc k mt4 se better ni ha. Wo is leye ku k is ma hum market ko analyse ker sakte hn mukhtalif indincator k sath. Hum maket ki movment ka hisaan laga sakte ha. Pc mt4 ma android mt4 k muqable jyada advanced setting hn, Pc mt4 ma hum custom indicator b install ker sakte hn ju k hum dosro se purchase kerte hn ju hume profitable lagta ha. Is k ilawa direction indicator b majood hn ju market ki movement k bare ma batate hn. In dono mt4 ma zameen asman ka farak ha. Ap android mt4 ko pc mt4 se compare ni ker sakte. Android mt 4 ma tu bohut kam or simple indicator hote hu or pc mt4 ma hum apni marzi k custom indicator install ker sakte hn.

Boss12
2021-01-19, 08:22 PM
mobile Mt4 app ko sirf trade close karne ke ley use kro ya phr trade watch kane k ley use karne chahey market analysis krne k ley pc pe mt4 hi best ha uspe trailing stoploss jldi se laga skty ko or takeprofit bhi jldi set kar skty ho or pc wale mt4 me sab indicator majod han or sab ko ap 1 sath b laga sakty ho jo kah ap tradingview website pe nhi kar skty or mt4 mobile me manual ap indicator bhi add nhi kar skty jo k ap pc wale mt4 me asani se kar skty ho to agr hum is hisab se dekhty hn to pc mt4 hi best ha trading karne ke ley

Fatima12
2021-05-20, 01:00 PM
Friend me ap se ye ni kahu ga ke pc ka mt4 android ke mt4 se better ha wu es liye kyu ke khuch poor log hòte hai ju forum se bonus hasil karte hai aur wu pc ni buy kar sakte, es liye me dono ku hi best kahu ga, bas ye difference ha ke pc me indicator hum install kar ke trading ke chart pr use kar sakte hai, aur mobile ke mt4 me hum indicators install ni kar sakte, sirf wahi indicator use kar sakte hai ju es ke andar ha, es liye dono hi best ha.

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:11 PM
असल में मैं पीसी पर एमटी 4 का उपयोग कर रहा हूं और मैंने अभी तक एमटी 4 एंड्रॉइड का उपयोग नहीं किया है, इसलिए मैं यह तय नहीं कर सकता कि कौन सा बेहतर है लेकिन मैं कहूंगा कि अगर हम पीसी पर एमटी 4 का उपयोग करते हैं तो यह बहुत आसान होगा क्योंकि हम सब कुछ आसानी से कर सकते हैं