PDA

View Full Version : How to use stochastic indicator

akash4u4ever
2015-10-31, 07:20 PM
1- you need to take patience untill both lines cut each other

2- you can use it in any time frame

3- you must use only candlistic chart

4-if blue lines crosses red line into down side and new candle shows selling candle then you can take a sell trade

5-if blue line crosses red line into up side and new candle come with buy candle then market will go to up side and you can take buy order

6- before entered your trade you must also see that if you want to sell then both line must be at top means above 80 point and if you want to buy then must both lines cut each other under the 20 point of indicator.

7-if you are using higher time frame then you can take high target and if you are using lower time frame then your target not be more than 20 pip

8-stop loss will be at next support aur resistance point you can decide it according to past market movement

9- never use this indicator with low volatile currency pair.

10- you can exit trade when both lines blue and red goes flat

11- at time of news relaese you need to be out of market and wait untill market settles according to news then you can take trade never try to catch news

fxearner
2015-11-01, 05:18 PM
stoch indicator ke baarein me aapne bahut achhe se bataya hai aur ye bahut useful thread hai,mai esko hamesha apne system me RSI ke saat use karta hoon,esse bhi kaafi help milta hai market me trend ko samajhne ke liye..

arshad4433
2015-12-09, 08:27 PM
Brother you have shared a very good information for all new traders because mein ne dekha hai k bohat se new traders ko tu Stochastic k bare mein koi knowledge hi nahi hota aur aap ne iss ko use kernay k sath sath iss ki aik bohat hi achi strategy bhi share ki hai. Mein khud sab se pehle iss strategy ko apply krunga.

kk43501
2016-02-15, 01:42 PM
bahut asan hai bhai stochiatic oscilator mao 2 band hote hai jab bhi ye dono band ke move ment up rehti hai tab market ka trand up mai hi rehta hai aur jab ye dono band ek dusaro ko cross karte hai tab waha se market down jata hai

hichemlamine
2016-06-07, 07:41 PM
really it seems to be a very good indicator and i think it will be so profitable to use it! but pleaqse can you explain more how to use it and where must i put this thumbs.db(i think dtabase)
the other thing is where are thge red and blue clor i can't see them clearly i think they are under but not so clear the cros also ! thankyou!!

almi
2016-07-16, 08:47 PM
i think Traders are constantly looking for ways to catch new trends that are developing. Therefore, momentum oscillators can provide clues when the market’s momentum is slowing down, which often precedes a shift in trend. As a result, a trader using stochastic can see these shifts in trend on their chart

Salman khan
2016-07-20, 11:01 PM
stoch indicator ke baarein me aapne bahut achhe se bataya hai aur ye bahut useful thread hai,mai esko hamesha apne system me RSI ke saat use karta hoon,esse bhi kaafi help milta hai market me trend ko samajhne ke liye..

adna
2016-07-21, 11:23 AM
agr aap ne forex mai stochastic indicator ko use krna hai to aap ko pehlay is kay baray main janna hoga kay is ki strategy kesi hoti hai is par hamay kis trhan sai trade krni chaahiye phr jakr hum is sai trade kay signals hasil kr sktay hain

fxearner
2016-11-11, 03:02 PM
bhai ji kisi bhi indicator ko use karna mushkil nahi hota hai,esme trader ko ache se practice market me karlena chahiye fir uske baad trader ko esme samajh aata hai jisse wo market me apne aap entry charts par le sakta hai..

shribalajimaharaj
2016-11-13, 11:25 PM
bhai ji kisi bhi indicator ko use karna mushkil nahi hota hai,esme trader ko ache se practice market me karlena chahiye fir uske baad trader ko esme samajh aata hai jisse wo market me apne aap entry charts par le sakta hai..

indicator ka use karna koi mushkil nahi hai par iska sahi use trader tabhi kar pata hai jab isko trader samjhta hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai ki wo indicator ko pehle demo account mai use kare trader demo par use karke pata laga leta hai ki indicator kaisa hai

fxearner
2016-12-09, 01:44 PM
indicator ka use karna koi mushkil nahi hai par iska sahi use trader tabhi kar pata hai jab isko trader samjhta hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai ki wo indicator ko pehle demo account mai use kare trader demo par use karke pata laga leta hai ki indicator kaisa hai

hanji forex trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo indicator ka pehle use karna seekhein,trader esme ache se market me samjhenga to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme demo par he ache se practice karna chahiye..

rehanayaz
2017-09-26, 09:34 AM
bhai hum seb ko seb se phliy meta treder k bary me lerng krna ho ga to ap forex kr sakain gi is ko jaaany ly ne se hum treding krne me asaani ho sakti ha kiyu movmemt ka pata chalta ha to bi treder ki samjh ati ha

sidrazafar
2017-10-13, 07:40 PM
Ray Dalio's Bridgewater Associates has a $713 million position against Italian financials, according to regulatory filings uncovered by Bloomberg.

Abniali05
2017-10-21, 02:56 PM
according to my personal opinion and thoughts i will also recommend you that knidly be patience until the
market comes into your favour and the second thing is that you should always use the candle stick indicator
and the best earning time frame for your trade.

fxearner
2017-10-27, 04:26 PM
according to my personal opinion and thoughts i will also recommend you that knidly be patience until the
market comes into your favour and the second thing is that you should always use the candle stick indicator
and the best earning time frame for your trade.

hanji forex market me trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo esme patience ko jaroor banaye rakhein,esme trader jetna market me sahi knlwedge aur samajh se chalenga to uske baad he wo esme ache kar sakenga,esme trader ko candlestick ko samajhna he bahut jaroori hai..

rehanayaz
2017-10-29, 04:48 AM
yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha me apki baat pe agree krta hon is indicator koo ues kr n se apko bohat achi help milti ha or is k sth ap RSI ko ager ues kro to or bi achi help mil sakti ha apko chahye apk forex jo indicter hain un sb ko news k waqt ues na krain

zahidali
2017-10-29, 07:34 PM
he is indicator allow the all new information and the avernace in the
knowledge and show the all friend post and all information in indian forex
and the new member is registered in the new account

rehanayaz
2017-10-29, 07:40 PM
yes sir me apki baat pe agree krta hon k merket me apko ghuss jana hota hamatlub apko hard work krna hota to ap forex ko sakh pao gy ager ap nyaye hain to ap demo pe work kro or phr real pe krna

zahidali
2017-10-31, 10:03 AM
very easly best plate form He is materials contained on this page are for advertising and marketing purposes only and should not in any way be construed, either explicitly or implicitly, directly or indirectly, as investment advice, recommendation or suggestion of an investment strategy with respect to a financial instrument, in any manner whatsoever.

Iqra18
2018-01-19, 01:01 AM
The STOCHASTIC indicator shows us information about momentum and trend strength. As we will see shortly, the indicator analyses price movements and tells us how fast and how strong the price moves.

This is a quote from George Lane, the inventor of the STOCHASTIC indicator:

Stochastics measures the momentum of price. If you visualize a rocket going up in the air before it can turn down, it must slow down. Momentum always changes direction before price. George Lane, the developer of the Stochastic indicator

Iqra18
2018-01-19, 01:26 AM
Example 1: A high Stochastic number

stoch2When your Stochastic is at a high value, it means that price closed near the top of the range over a certain time period or number of price candles.

The graphic shows that the low was at $60, the high at $100 (range of $40) and price closed almost at the very top at $95. The Stochastic shows 88% which means that price only closed 12% (100% – 88%) from the absolute top.

How a high Stochastic is calculated:
The lowest low of the 5 candles: $ 60
The highest high of the 5 candles: $ 100
The close of the last candle: $95
The value of the Stochastic indicator: [(95 – 60 ) / (100 – 60)] * 100 = 88%

You can see, the high Stochastic shows us that price was very strong over the 5 candle period and that the recent candles are pushing higher.

Example 2: A low Stochastic number

Stoch1Conversely, a low Stochastic value indicates that the momentum to the downside is strong. In the graphic we can see that price only closed $5 above the low of the range at $50.

How a high Stochastic is calculated
The lowest low of the 5 candles: $ 50
The highest high of the 5 candles: $ 80
The close of the last candle: $55
The value of the Stochastic indicator: [(55 – 50 ) / (80 – 50)] * 100 = 17%

The Stochastic of 17% means that price closed only 17% above the low of the range and, thus, the downside momentum is very strong.

Overbought vs Oversold

The misinterpretation of overbought and oversold is one of biggest problems and faults in trading. We’ll now take a look at those expressions and learn why there is nothing like overbought or oversold.

The Stochastic indicator does not show oversold or overbought prices. It shows momentum.

Generally, traders would say that a Stochastic over 80 means that the price is overbought and when the Stochastic is below 20, the price is considered oversold. And what traders then mean is that an oversold market has a high chance of going down and vice versa. This is wrong and very dangerous!

As we have seen above, when the Stochastic is above 80 it means that the trend is strong and not, that it is overbought and likely to reverse. A high Stochastic means that the price is able to close near the top and it keeps pushing higher. A trend where the Stochastic stays above 80 for a long time signals that momentum is high and not that you should get ready to short the market.

The image below shows the behavior of the Stochastic within a long uptrend and a downtrend. In both cases, the Stochastic entered “overbought” (above 80), “oversold” (below 20) and stayed there for quite some time, while the trends kept on going. Again, the belief that the Stochastic shows oversold/overbought is wrong and you will quickly run intpo problems when you trade this way. A high Stochastic value shows that the trend has strong momentum and NOT that it is overbought.

How to use the Stochastic indicatorclick to enlarge

The Stochastic signals

Finally, I want to provide the most common signals and ways how traders are using the Stochastic indicator:

◾Breakout trading: When you see that the Stochastic is suddenly accelerating into one direction and the two Stochastic bands are widening, then it can signal the start of a new trend. If you can also spot a breakout out of sideways range, even better.

◾Trend following: As long at the Stochastic keeps crossed in one direction, it shows that the trend is still valid.
◾Strong trends: When the Stochastic is in the oversold/overbought area, don’t fight the trend but try to hold on to your trades and stick with the trend.

◾Trend reversals: When the Stochastic is changing the direction and leaves the overbought/oversold areas, it can foreshadow a reversal. As we’ll see, we can also combine the Stochastic with a moving average or trendlines nicely.•Important: when we look for a bullish reversal, we need to see the green Stochastic line to get above the red one and leave the overbought-oversold area.

◾Divergences: As with every momentum indicator, divergences can also be a very important signal here to show potential trend reversals, or at least the end of a trend.

Combining the Stochastic with other tools

As with any other trading concept or tool, you should not use the Stochastic indicator by itself. To receive meaningful signals and improve the quality of your trades, you can combine the Stochastic indicator with those 3 tools:

◾Moving averages: Moving averages can be a great addition here and they act as filters for your signals. Always trade in the direction of your moving averages and as long as price is above the moving average, only look for longs – and vice versa.

◾Price formations: As breakout or reversal trader, you should look for wedges, triangles and rectangles. When price breaks such a formation with an accelerating Stochastic, it can potentially signal a successful breakout.
◾Trendline: Especially Stochastic divergence or Stochastic reversal can be traded nicely with trendlines. You need to find an established trend with a valid trendline and then wait for price to break it with the confirmation of your Stochastic.

SA148P
2018-07-12, 04:20 PM
really it seems to be a very good indicator and i think it will be so profitable to use it! but pleaqse can you explain more how to use it and where must i put this thumbs.db(i think dtabase)
the other thing is where are thge red and blue clor i can't see them clearly i think they are under but not so clear the cros also ! thankyou!!

Qasim14
2018-09-09, 10:11 AM
very easly best plate form He is materials contained on this page are for advertising and marketing purposes only and should not in any way be construed, either explicitly or implicitly, directly or indirectly, as investment advice, recommendation or suggestion of an investment strategy with respect to a financial instrument, in any manner whatsoever.

sana24
2018-09-19, 09:37 AM

buttar
2018-10-27, 08:04 PM

Bilal148
2019-02-10, 09:18 AM
you have shared a very good information for all new traders because mein ne dekha hai k bohat se new traders ko tu Stochastic k bare mein koi knowledge hi nahi hota aur aap ne iss ko use kernay k sath sath iss ki aik bohat hi achi strategy bhi share ki hai. Mein khud sab se pehle iss strategy ko apply krunga

Bilal148
2019-02-10, 09:20 AM
hoon,esse bhi kaafi help milta hai market me trend ko samajhne ke liye..
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:
akash4u4ever (11-03-2015), rehanayaz (10-29-2017), SA148P (07-12-2018)
12-09-2015 08:27 PM #3
arshad4433 is on a distinguished road
arshad4433's Avatar Join Date
Aug 2015
Accumulated bonus
279.71 USD
Thanks
Brother you have shared a very good information for all new traders because mein ne dekha hai k bohat se new traders ko tu Stochastic k bare mein koi knowledge hi nahi hota aur aap ne iss ko use kernay k sath sath iss ki aik bohat hi achi strategy bhi share ki hai. Mein khud sab se pehle iss strategy ko apply krunga.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 02-15-2016 01:42 PM #4
kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point
kk43501's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2015
Accumulated bonus
121.60 USD
Thanks
bahut asan hai bhai stochiatic oscilator mao 2 band hote hai jab bhi ye dono band ke move ment up rehti hai tab market ka trand up mai hi rehta hai aur jab ye dono band ek dusaro ko cross karte hai tab waha se market down jata hai
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 06-07-2016 07:41 PM #5
hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point
hichemlamine's Avatar Join Date
June 2016
Accumulated bonus
10.00 USD
Thanks
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 07-16-2016 08:47 PM #6
almi is an unknown quantity at this point
almi's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2016
Accumulated bonus
6.70 USD
Thanks
i think Traders are constantly looking for ways to catch new trends that are developing. Therefore, momentum oscillators can provide clues when the market’s momentum is slowing down, which often precedes a shift in trend. As a result, a trader using stochastic can see these shifts in trend on their chart
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 07-20-2016 11:01 PM #7
Banned
Salman khan is an unknown quantity at this point
Salman khan's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2016
Accumulated bonus
29.40 USD
Thanks
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 07-21-2016 11:23 AM #8
adna is on a distinguished road
adna's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2016
Accumulated bonus
222.40 USD
Thanks
agr aap ne forex mai stochastic indicator ko use krna hai to aap ko pehlay is kay baray main janna hoga kay is ki strategy kesi hoti hai is par hamay kis trhan sai trade krni chaahiye phr jakr hum is sai trade kay signals hasil kr sktay hain
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 11-11-2016 03:02 PM #9
fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute
fxearner's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2013
Thanks
Thanked 35,758 Times in 2,891 Posts
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:
SA148P (07-12-2018)
Huracan11-13-2016 11:25 PM #10
Highly Reputed Member
shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough
shribalajimaharaj's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2015
Accumulated bonus
2,221.15 USD
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
bhai ji kisi bhi indicator ko use karna mushkil nahi hota hai,esme trader ko ache se practice market me karlena chahiye fir uske baad trader ko esme samajh aata hai jisse wo market me apne aap entry charts par

Bilal148
2019-02-10, 09:22 AM
hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point
hichemlamine's Avatar Join Date
June 2016
Accumulated bonus
10.00 USD
Thanks
the other thing is where are thge red and blue clor i can't see them clearly i think they are under but not so clear the cros also ! thankyou

Bilal148
2019-02-10, 09:23 AM
ay hain
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Remove Your Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to adna For This Useful Post:
Bilal148 (Today)
11-11-2016 03:02 PM #9
fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute
fxearner's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2013
Thanks
Thanked 35,759 Times in 2,891 Posts
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Remove Your Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:
Bilal148 (Today), SA148P (07-12-2018)
Huracan

Rr128
2019-02-15, 04:13 PM
Kisi bhi indicator ko Chala Na Itna mushkil nahi aata jatana kya samajh Na Mujhko Samajh Ke Hain to office easily small kar sakte hain

Rr128
2019-02-15, 04:26 PM
the other thing is where are thge red and blue clor i can't see them clearly i think they are under but not so clear the cros also ! thankyou

Rr128
2019-02-15, 04:28 PM
Brother you have shared a very good information for all new traders because mein ne dekha hai k bohat se new traders ko tu Stochastic k bare mein koi knowledge hi nahi hota aur aap ne iss ko use kernay k sath sath iss ki aik bohat hi achi strategy bhi share ki hai. Mein khud sab se pehle iss strategy ko app

Rr128
2019-02-15, 04:37 PM
Brother you have shared a very good information for all new traders because mein ne dekha hai k bohat se new traders ko tu Stochastic k bare mein koi knowledge hi nahi hota aur aap ne iss ko use kernay k sath sath iss ki aik bohat hi achi strategy bhi share ki hai. Mein khud sab se pehle iss strategy ko app

Trump
2019-02-16, 02:44 PM
1- you need to take patience untill both lines cut each other

2- you can use it in any time frame

3- you must use only candlistic chart

4-if blue lines crosses red line into down side and new candle shows selling candle then you can take a sell trade

5-if blue line crosses red line into up side and new candle come with buy candle then market will go to up side and you can take buy order

6- before entered your trade you must also see that if you want to sell then both line must be at top means above 80 point and if you want to buy then must both lines cut each other under the 20 point of indicator.

7-if you are using higher time frame then you can take high target and if you are using lower time frame then your target not be more than 20 pip

8-stop loss will be at next support aur resistance point you can decide it according to past market movement

9- never use this indicator with low volatile currency pair.

10- you can exit trade when both lines blue and red goes flat

11- at time of news relaese you need to be out of market and wait untill market settles according to news then you can take trade never try to catch news

aapkne to bahut he ache se bataya hai ess indicator ko kaise use karna hai,stoch ka indicator moving average ko combine karke bhi use kar sakte hai,esme trader ko esko pegle demo par use use karke dekhna chahiye,esme trader esko ache se khud samajhkar chalenga tabhi wo esme ache se kaam kar sakta hai.

buttar
2019-02-22, 08:32 PM

sana24
2019-02-23, 07:20 PM
The AUDUSD pair retests the previously broken support of the intraday bullish channel, affected by stochastic positivity, while the EMA50 forms resistance barrier against the positive attempts, to continue suggesting the bearish trend for the upcoming period conditioned by the price stability below 0.7125, reminding you that our next target is located at 0.7000.

The expected trading range for today is between 0.7000 support and 0.7140

The expected trend for today: Bearish

chasif
2019-04-07, 04:47 PM
hello dear brother ap nay bhot achi post shir ki hai kis ki waja se kafi sari informtion mil skti hai mn nay dikha hi ky miry kafi sary new trader bhion ko tu stochastic k bary mn nhi pata es ly wo kafi nuqsan kar lyty hain yw bhot achi statgy shir ki hai ap ny jo k bhot best informtion hai

BilalAwan
2019-04-19, 08:26 PM
The U.S. dollar was flat against its rivals Wednesday. The Fed's Beige Book noted moderate wage growth, but that drew a muted reaction from the greenback.

The U.S. dollar index, which measures the greenback against a trade-weighted basket of six major currencies, rose by 0.03% to 96.67.

Prices have risen modestly since the last Beige Book, with tariffs, freight costs and rising wages often cited as key factors, the Fed said. It added that consumer spending was mixed but suggested sluggish sales for both general retailers and auto dealers.

Wages grew moderately in most Fed districts for both skilled and unskilled workers, with only three reporting slight growth in workers' pay, the Fed said.

Hours before, data showed the trade deficit had narrowed more-than-expected in February.

shafiqahmad
2019-05-16, 08:54 AM
bilkul bhaai ap ny stock indicator k baary main aap ny theek bataya yeh zbrdast indicator is main loss k chances km hain agr aap k paas acha balance hy to aap is indicators sy zabardast markete analysis kr sakty hain kiun keh aap jab trade lo gy aap ko market zabrdast moqa fraahm kry gi

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-24, 07:30 AM
i think Traders are constantly looking for ways to catch new trends that are developing. Therefore, momentum oscillators can provide clues when the market’s momentum is slowing down, which often precedes a shift in trend. As a result, a trader using stochastic can see these shifts in trend on their chart..

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-29, 07:26 AM
agr aap ne forex mai stochastic indicator ko use krna hai to aap ko pehlay is kay baray main janna hoga kay is ki strategy kesi hoti hai is par hamay kis trhan sai trade krni chaahiye phr jakr hum is sai trade kay signals hasil kr sktay hain..

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:39 PM
stoch indicator ke baarein me aapne bahut achhe se bataya hai aur ye bahut useful thread hai,mai esko hamesha apne system me RSI ke saat use karta hoon

kuldeep 555
2019-08-04, 08:30 PM
Ha stochastics indicator bahut acha hai maine ise use karke dekha hai ye kafi ache signal deta hai aur new trader ko ise samjana kafi asaan hai aur isake sath new trader apni ek achi statergy bana sakta hai jisase wo acha profit kama sakta hai

guru000
2020-05-21, 12:26 PM
agr aap ne forex mai stochastic indicator ko use krna hai to aap ko pehlay is kay baray main janna hoga kay is ki strategy kesi hoti hai is par hamay kis trhan sai trade krni chaahiye phr jakr hum is sai trade kay signals hasil kr sktay hain..

bodex
2020-06-24, 10:50 PM
In my opinion, this is not an easy indicator, but if you learn to use it, then the results will be excellent.

USA
2020-09-04, 01:19 PM

Shahnawaz148
2020-11-17, 10:30 AM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:53 PM

Neharika515
2020-12-19, 01:54 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.

Yaseenyy
2021-10-02, 08:27 AM
Ha stochastics indicator bahut acha hai maine ise use karke dekha hai ye kafi ache signal deta hai aur new trader ko ise samjana kafi asaan hai aur isake sath new trader apni ek achi statergy bana sakta hai jisase wo acha profit kama sakta hai