PDA

View Full Version : Robot for small a/c traders (PROFIT SHARING TRADING)

MPATELINDIA
2015-10-26, 04:21 PM
Forex Trading India – Managed Account Service

"Lot of forex traders lose money in Forex market. They do not lose because of the adverse market movement. They lose because they fail in emotional management. Fear, Frustrations and panic are the main causes of losses. Traders who realised this tried to find a solution in Forex Trade Robots. Trade Robots have no emotions. They do not make mistakes what a normal human being does."

ROBOT FOR SMALL A/C TRADERS

https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150

SINCE LAST 4 YEARS, TRADING EXPERIENCE WE DESIGN “An Auto Trading Robot” – FULLY AUTOMATIC. “FOR INDIAN RETAIL-BEGINNER TRADERS” …HERE ARE THE ROBOT RESULTS…

SEE ROBOT PERFORMANCE BY YOURSELF NOW !!!

OUR OWN DEVELOPED ROBOT IS WORKING 24 market hours / 5 days, ITS RUNNING NOW & MAKING $$$$$. CHECK LIVE RESULTS NOW…

Download & Install MT4 : CLICK HERE (http://files.metaquotes.net/4874/mt4/wsiforex4setup.exe)

ACCOUNT NO – 01 OPEN DATE : 23-09-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100013928 ==>> Password : kl8pyyv

ACCOUNT NO – 02 OPEN DATE : 16-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014134 ==>> Password : gatj6it

ACCOUNT NO – 03 OPEN DATE : 09-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014063 ==>> Password : ig8bzzh

https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/open-forex-trading-account-gujarat-ahmedabad-rajkot-jamnagar-porbandar-surendra-nagar-baroda-vadodara-katch-bhuj-veraval-bhavnagar-live-trading-2.png

https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/open-forex-trading-account-gujarat-ahmedabad-rajkot-jamnagar-porbandar-surendra-nagar-baroda-vadodara-katch-bhuj-veraval-bhavnagar-live-trading-1.png

This is our own developed robot, running successfully, and we are happily trading with, Earning everyday money, without worry….

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, HAPPY TRADING !!

THANK YOU…
FOR SUPPORT CALL :- MPATEL – 0851123545
https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

ramjan ali
2016-06-20, 03:51 PM
Nice to see but it is not so easy like that. One can use this but it is 100% sure way of success and not a reliable way of success. so that we will avoid this kind of activities. Therefore we can use it for testing and can beginner

aarabane
2017-10-22, 04:20 PM
I think for the beginner it's better to work with the hand, and also try to know how to do the analysis of the market, the right way to do business in the market

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 04:57 PM
trading systems, and it is generally a good idea to start with small trade traders as of signals freely and can opt of smaller or higher level of risk trade as well trading systems and it is generally a good idea to start with small trade sizes

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:05 AM
I think for the beginner it's better to work with the hand, and also try to know how to do the analysis of the market, the right way to do business in the market

vacation
2019-07-11, 11:32 PM
yah ek vyaapaaree ke lie videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar ko keval maulik vishleshan aur mainual treding ke saath vyaapaar karane ke lie achchha hai. robot ve hain jo videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar mein prograam kie gae hain aur main karata hoon aur vishesh roop se aise logon ke lie jo kaee mudraen nahin hain. ab main sanketak aur paryavekshan visheshagyon ka upayog karata hoon, aur 80% munaaphe ke saath kaary karata hoon. main is kaaryakram se bahut khush hoon kyonki opareshan khula nahin hai, aur aap tay karate hain ki aap kitana paana chaahate hain

taj mil
2019-07-14, 12:09 PM
mainne intaranet par phroks robot par kaee vigyaapanadaataon ko paaya hai aur us samay main isaka upayog karane aur paisa banaane ke baare mein soch raha tha. lekin ab main samajhata hoon ki videshee mudra vyaapaar kaise kaam karata hai. ab mujhe pata hai ki mool roop se robo phoreks ek svachaalit treding sophtaveyar hai jo phoreks visheshagyon dvaara likha gaya hai. to svaabhaavik roop se yah kaam karega, lekin samasya yah hai ki kaise kushal hai? yahaan savaal hai.

sakaroni
2019-07-16, 03:07 PM
I use robots to trade in my account, in fact I think with robots we can trade more successfully than trade manually because in most times traders fail because of lack of knowledge plus lack of experience to control their emotions, because emotional factors are very dangerous for traders and one the only way to control it is with a forex robot

taj mil
2019-07-19, 09:36 AM
How could it be? There is no loss! I tried many robots at the MT4 terminal. some robots are getting more and more profitable first. When the market is more volatile then robots can't carry this meadow. Every object has a probe, then sent here. and this is forex, not the ordinary stock market. We want to mention that some EAs can consume all your balances, it's far better to use human judgment for your trade than using robots.

kuda
2019-07-19, 07:44 PM
The Expert Advisor is also a Manual Trade but only becomes a code that will automatically because EA is actually also the basis of the Manual trading system. and I prefer manual. Because in automatic trading, you must follow the rules. You need to open your terminal 24 * 7 hours open for real trade automatic work that is not possible for every trader. So I trade manually

happy forex
2019-07-21, 08:04 PM
no, I don't trade with EA. I have read many posts from the MT5 forum and know EA trading is dangerous if we don't know to use it. so I have chosen a manual trading style to make a profit. and I once used an ea robot, when I was actively trading using a computer. and I think the results of robots and manual work are the same. I also chose to rely on my own trading signals. I even use the tablet so that the trading atmosphere becomes easier without burden. if we lose our own mistakes. will not blame the ea system.

mimisan
2019-07-22, 11:12 AM
I recently tried downloading some popular EAs on the internet. I know Forex Hacked is a popular EA but I can't get ex4 or MQL files that can really be used (errors using decompilation are not prohibited or something like that), so I tried other EAs like Blessing, Scalp V 6-3 and VR_SETKA but they don't seem to place a stop loss next to the martingale so even though it seems profitable at first to be tested again, they are always thrown into hell after being taken to heaven because they hold huge floating losses.

syahraz
2019-07-22, 08:08 PM
I did it but it didn't work as I thought. So that's why I moved on to the manual trading strategy. For me the manual trading strategy is the best. There are no rules, limits in manual trading such as automatic trading. and if we use EA that is trustworthy then maybe we will get better results from trading but I don't have the right experience about it because I had my 1 year experience, I never used EA but many people advised me to use EA because through this we can get better.

MERDEKA
2019-07-23, 01:57 PM
if you fail one time does not mean you will not use it, let's take the example of manual trading are you going to be an expert in a few days and won't lose money ??? of course he will be Bao Long, you have given a good example here, in the end forex trading is really a risky business and no matter whether you trade manually or not, you can still lose money.

hitachi
2019-07-24, 08:25 PM
Humans follow the manual program. robot is my automatic setup program. Humans control their knowledge won. but the robot controls the repair settings program. I think Humans are a real trading system. robots are gambling systems. I like human traders fx. gambling robots ... and I think humans are also robots but robots are very advanced because they have to do a lot of work besides forex, forex robots made by humans because the forex market was also created by humans made for special tasks

zafery
2019-07-24, 10:01 PM
I personally would not recommend me to use trading robot trading manually because it is very useful if we are going to master it but if we don't master it then we can make it a learning experience and for us to be better in forex trading. so whether the trade results depend on how we make the trading plan including using robots.

MERDEKA
2019-07-27, 07:38 PM
I think EA is good for traders who don't have more knowledge about this business. But EA cannot profit all the time from this market. If you trade manually with good knowledge, you can make good profits every day. but sometimes robots are expensive and hard to find, most are lost. already have several accounts prefer robots but give myself but there are lucky people yes, it depends on your search I give up

sakumba
2019-08-08, 03:50 PM
I like to trade manually because I still haven't finished trading with EA. In my judgment a banker must first intern about all forex trading and if he abstruses A_Z about forex again he should try EA trading. I do not advance the introduction to alpha trading with EA. and I think expert advisors are profit advertising. I tried all the experts in the demo and the real account, but I did not find an expert advisor who profit and keep it. I believe in manual trading and analysis.

adirata
2019-08-08, 07:43 PM
Forex robots will make money for us, but in reality we need to choose the best software correctly if we choose the best robot we can succeed at Forex, but it has a lot of negative sites. and I don't believe there is a robot. It is always wrong for our good trade. One of my friends lost a lot of money using robots. I think our calculations are better than any robot. I don't like to use any robot.

barcul
2019-08-10, 06:20 PM
I have read a lot of negative things about robots and very few traders benefit from them, I say experience is the best teacher so I trade manually, I can't advise you about anyone especially because I haven't tried it, I don't think robots will never be my interest and I'm also not following this robot. I didn't even waste time looking for robots and paying money for it. it's easy to give time and work hard for good trades

panah
2019-08-11, 08:01 PM
when I tend to dislike using trading programs, after all it's not a reasonable way to build income, you will never grow into this success. There is no trading program that can definitely beat the power of contemplating you connect with men. They won't handle using multiple scenario, so it's better to do it yourself.

sunai
2019-08-11, 09:28 PM
Automatic trading is very good, imagine you are busy or busy with your family, and when you open your trading account, more and more profits are added to your account every day. and i don't use a robot but i also want to trade in the forex market as a manual trader. I don't use a robot but I also trade on the forex market myself. therefore I have to spend a lot of time on forex trading and I feel happy when I trade manually and when I spend my time on forex

rabnaj
2019-08-13, 06:58 PM
As I know hedge finance and banks use it to trade robots, so I am sure about them operational (if they are not, then this robot will not apply). So we easy traders cannot draw on it, it is a very interesting subject. and the robot works but you can't believe it always ... sometimes it works for hackers and can make you $ 000. so try to avoid the robot by not saying anymore

prajurit
2019-08-14, 02:28 PM
The problem is like my friend there has not been a forex robot contest published, if there is I will surely tell you that there is only a forex robot that can give you an advantage when trading and I am waiting if someone shares the best robot in 2019 ^^ but I think the best robots have never been shared but the loser robot always shares and makes mc>. <

fx love
2019-08-15, 10:04 PM
just wondering if you have applied this setting. just also want to let you know that this is only for 5 minutes trading, it will not work well if it runs longer than the 5 minute time frame or shorter than the 5 minute time frame. and it looks like I didn't optimize the moving average settings. I changed it several times and tried several different time frames. I hope to use this ea in my cash account, but really hope to optimize it for a low risk 5 minute trading time frame. it's a bit complicated, which I can't seem to set up properly. maybe I will use it on the one hour time frame instead when I give up on the 5 minute time frame.

comoztise
2019-08-15, 10:28 PM
I think so it's safe to trade automatically if you have a good Suto trading software called EA. this is a better trade with EA on VPS because it keeps you online 24/7. and I don't support automated trading and don't like it because I really lost all my accounts many times by using this kind of automated robot. Market conditions change every day. the robot cannot control this changing market condition and eventually the entire account is trapped in a difficult situation.

sarmili
2019-08-17, 09:09 PM
EA brokers are profitable with high income ... but I want to use EA Trends if there is one. Can anyone share EA Trends? and I have the same thing happened to me when I launched metatrader and it just blinked quickly on the screen then disappeared. I only use version 2 and it works fine. Is there a difference between versions 1 and 2 in the way EA enters trade I thank you if possible ... thank you very much

lanmark
2019-08-19, 04:10 PM
, I do not use robots or robotic systems ... because the robotic system is not suitable for me ... I only use strategies that are in my practice after many checks I find this strategy is the best and profitable, now I arrange trading and arranging take profit, then I went out side ... when I came back I saw the trade disappear in profit .... I had a simple but powerful and profitable strategy ...

sunai
2019-08-19, 05:19 PM
I don't think it can depend on automated trading. I do not know why, but I do not believe. Is that one try and succeed with it, I hope the benefits too. and you haven't added an EA download address; so I can download and put it on my demo account. please add some more details about using MACD / EA, a guide line is needed to provide it on a thread like this, so that beginners like me can get awareness about this.

barcul
2019-08-20, 07:06 PM
I don't use robots in my trade because trading robots is very dangerous on the forex market. Robots can make more mistakes in trading which can cause huge losses that cause the robot is just a machine. so I like manual trading always to keep a constant profit in trading. and i prefer trading manuel that makes me big money robot can be disappointing.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:26 PM
yah ek vyaapaaree ke lie videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar ko keval maulik vishleshan aur mainual treding ke saath vyaapaar karane ke lie achchha hai. robot ve hain jo videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar mein prograam kie gae hain aur main karata hoon aur vishesh roop se aise logon ke lie jo kaee mudraen nahin hain. ab main sanketak aur paryavekshan visheshagyon ka upayog karata hoon, aur 80% munaaphe ke saath kaary karata hoon. main is kaaryakram se bahut khush hoon kyonki opareshan khula nahin hai, aur aap tay karate hain ki aap kitana paana chaahate hain