PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Profit Trade System (Expert Adviser)

myfx2day
2015-10-24, 04:31 PM
Our product gives atleast granted ~1% daily outcome/profit. It means if you have 5000usd

Balance in your trading account at the start of the day, then you will get 50usd profit at

the end of the day. And ~1000usd profit at the end of the month.

Our EA is made for those stockbrokers who support Meta Trader 4 platform. Our EA is

capable to work at any Currency pair and Commodity, Currently it is tuned for EURUSD and

download link and more detail is available at this site.

www.MyFX2day.com

Karen Bagdasaryan
2016-03-10, 07:05 PM
Offer Advisor titled AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, which stands on the site 30000usd.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12893
Super offer 30usd and unlimited VPS server.
For any questions please contact skype jenifer.lopes82 or bagdasaryan84@gmail.com

Moses
2016-08-11, 03:16 PM
I'm CEO of International FairForex Company. We develope
and introduse a unique controlled Forex Advisor that brings you 20% profit monthly guarantee.
Our highlight is that we invite you to test our Forex Advisor for a month for free. You can
easily understand how it is effective. And even after free test we are
not asking you to buy it, we advice you only pay us 18% of profits
that our Advisor brought you.
Free download https://fairforex.org/en/advisors/advisor?id=1&ref=HdpjhnwYUKluHtxdqVr1

aarabane
2017-10-22, 03:35 PM
Thank you for your contielle, and for your stratige and for your departure from the information with the people, I think that it is necessary to know how to manage the capital more than think of what you want ganie

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 04:00 PM
t is actually a very real and potentially profitable way to trade the forex market test your automatic trading systems on a demo account forex trading system what is designed for the meta trader 4 forex trading platform.

azharahmad
2018-03-25, 10:38 AM
g bhai agar hum automatic system say agar hum working karata hian tu huma kafi proft bhe ho sakhta or huma lose bhe ho saktha ha us leay huma cheay ka shai time ma huma work karna ho ga or huma achi trading ka leay huma soch smjh ka hum agar trading karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga

Faheem 1
2018-04-16, 01:22 AM
the end of the day, auto-trade is like a driverless car. It can go fast or slow. It all depends on the robustness of your design.People probably get automated trading wrong. This is not something You can do over the week end and let run happily ever.

Nirzana
2018-04-26, 01:26 AM
Thats right that auto trading is a driver-less car that its going and going. But I am not prefer to trade ith robot which called auto trading. Just think any kind of robot is made by human. So I think a human brain can do better trading than a robot. Few years ago I tried to trade with robot and then i used it for 1 week and I got 120$ loss on these trade, I see there was a strong signal with sell, the robot put a buy. I am okay with manual trading with my own analysis.

buttar
2019-02-06, 03:52 PM
Thank you for your contielle, and for your stratige and for your departure from the information with the people, I think that it is necessary to know how to manage the capital more than think of what you want ganie

buttar
2019-02-06, 04:03 PM
the end of the day, auto-trade is like a driverless car. It can go fast or slow. It all depends on the robustness of your design.People probably get automated trading wrong. This is not something You can do over the week end and let run happily ever.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 05:37 PM
automatic trade system bilkill bhee faida mand nhi hai ye ho sakta hai ke kuch time ke liye apko ye lgy ke app iss se profit bnaa rhy ho lkin iss s eloss bhee ho jata hai orr aggr ye system profit bhee bnaa rha ho to bhee apko seekhny ke liye kuch nhi milta app khud se trading nhi krr sakty to acha hai ke khud learn kro orr trad ekro isi mn faida hai

cadamkhan
2019-07-11, 11:29 PM
eee jaise upakaran kee madad ke bina treding bahut tanaavapoorn hai. monitar skreen ko dekhane aur har tik / mooly aandolan ko dekhane se meree aankhen bahut thak jaatee hain. maanaveey bhaavanaen aamataur par galat nirnay letee hain, jab disha isake khilaaph hotee hai. isalie human + robot donon ko milaana behatar hai. aur akele vyaapaar na karen.

nusantara
2019-07-14, 12:07 PM
samaachaar jaaree hone se rananeeti prabhaavit nahin huee. aur mujhe lagata hai ki shuruaatee logon ko yah sab keval aur keval vyaapaar se bachana chaahie kyonki ve vyaapaar seekh sakate hain aur achchha munaapha bhee praapt kar sakate hain. yah nirbhar karata hai ki robot kis sistam ya rananeeti par kaam kar raha hai. udaaharan ke lie aise robot hain jo ausat rananeeti, hejing, maartingel, straidaling, aadi karate hain ...

wahaji
2019-07-14, 02:18 PM
ab main dalaalon aur khaaton par vyaapaar karata hoon jo eeee se alag hain. lekin keval abhyaas mein. yadi aap vyaapaar karane ke lie poornakaalik kaam karate hain, to aap ise ya byaaj ke roop mein kar sakate hain. yadi aapake paas apane paise se rahana mahatvapoorn hai, to eee ke saath vyaapaar karana mushkil hai. aur mainne visheshagyon ke saath vyaapaar karane kee bhee koshish kee aur ve bahut bure the mujhe kaee baar nukasaan hua aur isane mujhe sabase jyaada pareshaan kiya, ghaate mein kuchh pips ke baad sthiti ko band kar diya aur doosare ko kholakar band kar den aur isee tarah jab baajaar chalan mein na ho

benazier
2019-07-16, 03:02 PM
Thank you for sharing this Expert advisor, but we don't know to set it optimally, or do we only use default settings? and we will continue to monitor the test but my main problem with expert advisors is that they may be profitable in the short term but in the long run it won't be so I prefer trading manually but thank you for your hard work in doing ea

nusantara
2019-07-19, 09:33 AM
Until now, I have never used a robot to make a deal for me. I just want to know in myself, I can't trust any robot ... You just use it to help me as a waiter not as a trader for my account ... so there is no type of robot that I can recommend to you. better to search on any website. there are so many banners that I saw with thousands of winning prerequisites, no system losses, 95% win ratio etc. maybe you will find it there

wahaji
2019-07-19, 07:46 PM
I never trade with automatic robots or trade anything. I find this is not very good for traders and through them is not a good source of income and earns money. Manual trading is very good and also gives money quickly through this system easily. Traders can provide money quickly by trading manually and can also prepare good plans to produce.

prison
2019-07-21, 10:24 PM
I have never tried EA before, I downloaded a few but were too lazy to try it. I have fun trading manually, so maybe one day I will try to use EA for change. and I don't know how to attach EA on my mt4 platform, such basic knowledge, I'm embarrassed to ask in the forum. The reason why I also didn't bother trading with EA

dalapan
2019-07-22, 11:18 AM
I don't believe that robots work. I think if you are brave then work alone. That's not the place where we get something and then stop. We are here for a lifetime. so why aren't we serious? and there are some robots that work but can't be trusted on robots because most robots don't give 100% results so we can't trust robots so we prefer to work manually.

duki
2019-07-22, 08:10 PM
using trading robots which means that as long as we trade we don't need to analyze every day there is news we just stay silent waiting for the robot to work according to the order but if we trade with manuals we must always analyze every day and read every story there too. and Trading in the FOREX market is one of the most profitable types of business. Sources are fluctuations in prices of the exchange rates served. Our intelligent and high-quality software robots can easily provide profits of more than 1000% per year, with a risk of 5-10% of capital per 1 open position. Changing the size of the risk, you can independently adjust the profitability of the Trading System.

izco
2019-07-23, 01:59 PM
I think everyone must understand that robots are also made from human logic ... And that's why I believe we can't compare between humans and robots because we know we also need to understand how to trade before we can trade using robots ... and Robots are good friends, but most robots work for certain situations that occur in the Market, so choose a robot that does a good job in a critical condition on the market, because sometimes robots don't work well and you can lose your number, so I have a good robot and work well and give me a good profit.

shoump
2019-07-24, 08:24 PM
Humans with manual trading vs. forex robots which is better. It's difficult to answer. If we are beginners in trading, maybe forex robots have better results. But forex robots cannot guarantee that they will not have a margin call. Maybe if we better combine forex robots with manual trading. and actually I think anything in this world cannot be compared to humans. Because humans create every technology, use good, everything. what I need and what is needed to lead life every thing that is made by humans is also a robot. Robots have several codec programs because of that they work codecs also regulated by humans. be human only vs human. I think so.

happy forex
2019-07-24, 10:03 PM
It is based on your vision into the future. There are some beginners who get big profits and don't even know much about trading because of ea. But if beginners intend to become good traders, they must focus on manual trading. For more experienced traders, it's okay to use ea. Ea is not only about full replacement of merchants too, my mentor uses ea but as a giver when some candle patterns occur.

cristalin
2019-07-27, 07:41 PM
Try searching for traders who are generally successful not using robots in the market. They generally use manual mechanical methods with a very simple system and we have to test with the first eas on a demo account and then we have to go for live accounts with eas only when they work if not more good to trade manually and control your trade

makaroni
2019-08-08, 04:36 PM
Forex robots can make money but not big money ... Only if you have very large capital then you can make big money using forex robots ... I have tried many robots with good configuration can give you 1% - 5 monthly returns % ... but who wants only 1% -5% a month? haha ... many people view the forex market as a place to make money fast ... well that's my opinion ... that opinion is debatable ...

sarmili
2019-08-08, 07:45 PM
I have never used a robot in the forex market and I have been trading in the forex market for a long time. Using robots is not a good thing. The forex market is not a program. and This is a robot reality. If we don't place the arrangements properly, it will lose all our money within a few hours. We spend too much money to buy this kind of product. After buying if we do not get profit from these things. Then what is the reason for buying a robot type product? I think just lost money.

comoztise
2019-08-10, 06:21 PM
only volatility is not a problem we can say that don't use robots. The main fact is that almost every day the red zone news becomes true and the red zone news mostly gives us unexpected results that cannot be understood by robots. and I don't think that robots are good for trading. because the robot will be outdated when you are not aware of it. when you know it's too late because you've lost most of your money. You will only think it failed when it helped you lose your money. so you better spend time learning forex and trading yourself. There is no free lunch.

wahyudin
2019-08-11, 08:00 PM
I advise you to search this forum for many shares here or you see a number of forums outside. You can use Google as a tool, you will find a good robot, and remember to try the demo acc first to see its capabilities. and I don't recommend you do it because there are many robots that are already profitable, but you will leave everything you have learned and make yourself look for all the robots

perkalian
2019-08-11, 09:30 PM
My little knowledge is to say that trading Robots is always dangerous for a trader. I think manual trading is the best for a trader. Just trade and wait profit patiently. and I have never used a Forex robot. I don't believe that robots can do better than people. We can manage our losses during trading as desired. But robots do it in a systematic way. They cannot think as humans and hence cannot control loss when robots are used.

Amo
2019-08-12, 09:46 AM
Automatic systems bohat zaida risky hotay ha is liye hamay in se bach ka rehna chahiye or apna trading ka experience manual way se increase karna chahiye kio ka yahi hamay bohat acha profit de sakta ha or systems loss hi detey ha hamay.

satiawati
2019-08-13, 07:00 PM
Not all EAs work, but some EAs perform well, and can give us consistent profits every day. I have a large collection of my old EAs, but none of them are good EAs. but I keep looking to get a working EA by making a good profit. and Forex Robots don't miss a lot of opportunities in forex trading because forex robots can trade for 24 hours without stopping if we use VPS so that we can get all the opportunities that will arise. But we need good signals in our robot if we want good results too.

radjo
2019-08-14, 02:25 PM
forex robots work well if it comes from your idea, meaning your hands are not made from the outside, because you will know why robots open trading and why you shouldn't trade ... all the details about that are in your head, so it's the one for you and developing it to succeed may take a long time but it's worth it and the majority of them don't work at all, and they are a big failure this market doesn't value anything if it is a robot or a good trader as we all know that even the best traders they can make their account so what's new.

koreanfx
2019-08-15, 10:02 PM
What are you talking about? robots use lot sizes, not with bidding systems. I use a 4-digit quote system, but that should have no effect on my robot. at the moment the robot is working well. and actually I use a robot at its default value with a period of 5 minutes. maybe that's why I see a huge loss. the trade is done too requently ... I will change it to your agreement next week for maximum profitability. I just want to see how well it works for inter-day trading.

By the way, did you program this ea? so you have programming knowledge?

surjamal
2019-08-15, 10:30 PM
To this day I cannot see anyone claiming to be a Trader manually able to share their detailed statements for trading by the Strategy Manual and there is no concrete evidence to prove the Profit statement of the Manual strategy unless my Co-Traders, Zork Soros & Tn. Nitra who has successfully traded with the Manual; and the rest is nothing. The rest can only say that manual trading is profitable, but when I ask to give the Details Statement, they cannot show it.

gretan
2019-08-17, 09:06 PM
Looks good but I want to try it, who wrote to us whether it really works or is flawed so as not to risk anything with our money and the EA attached to this topic will do that strategy automatically for you, it just puts the seat that you like and try.

tong
2019-08-19, 04:01 PM
Where is the EA? hehehehe I want to try it too, even on a demo account, to see the performance first and to understand the logic of what EA has, and I have never experienced but I think, robots cannot replace the human brain, because the human brain is flexible but the robot does not, but I think 60% of the robot results are correct. robots that follow MA, it gives good reuslts

wahyudin
2019-08-19, 05:21 PM
The success of the MACD EA depends on three variables, first is the MACD EA setting which means that in this original EA it is determined from the script using 26.12, 9 that means this part also depends on the MA intersection and histogram direction so if we make observations or experiments for this EA in VPS so that changes make larger arrangements can make this EA slower in entry positions especially in volatile positions that means usually if EA can make entry positions so fast that certain EAs only use small trends / small trends that are not accurate in OP then touch stop loss but if this setting is greater then stop loss will rarely be touched and will touch TP in the EA setting

pujhe
2019-08-20, 07:09 PM
I do not use forex robots ... my reason, I do not really understand about automatic trading and blind about it I enjoy manual trading and maybe I will always trade manually, it's more fun for me and I use an EA or even an automated buying and selling program that I make myself depends on special evaluations using climbing or even average techniques.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:23 PM
g bhai agar hum automatic system say agar hum working karata hian tu huma kafi proft bhe ho sakhta or huma lose bhe ho saktha ha us leay huma cheay ka shai time ma huma work karna ho ga or huma achi trading ka leay huma soch smjh ka hum agar trading karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga