PDA

View Full Version : KAMA Reversal Ц VertexFX Indicator

NCDindia
2015-10-20, 11:41 AM
KAMA Reversal (Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average) indicator is unique VertexFX client side VTL indicator to detect market phases based on change in price and volatility. To calculate the KAMA Reversal, we first calculate the change between the current price and price KAMA_PERIOD bars ago. The sum of absolute change in prices over the KAMA_PERIOD is also calculated, which is termed as cumulative volatility. Using Kaufman's smoothing co-efficient, we smooth the cumulative volatility and derive the KAMA Reversal indicator.
BUY - Place Buy position when KAMA Reversal has bottomed out below zero and has started rising for at least two candles.

SELL - Place Sell position when KAMA Reversal has topped out above zero and has started falling for at least two candles.

ghaffar500
2017-10-17, 03:32 PM
dear trader yeh aik acha indicator hay aur yeh samjnay main bhi assan hay aur eski accracy bhi boht hi achi hay esko kafi sary expert trader hain jo esko use kr rhay hain aur es say profit bhi gain ker rhay dear jo log new hay es pay grip bnain faida hi hoga unko .......

Abniali05
2017-10-21, 03:16 PM
i dont know any thing about that indicator that indicator and i will recommend the candle stick indicator
for your best result and if you have working here from few years then you should be stable with you own
strategy and planning an you will be more profitable as well.

sidrazafar
2017-10-23, 09:32 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dm7S1ML8q7U/maxresdefault.jpg

KAMA Reversal (Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average) indicator is unique VertexFX client side VTL indicator to detect market phases based on change in price and volatility.

It is based on the family of adaptive moving averages. In adaptive moving averages, the moving average period is calculated dynamically (instead of fixed period). This gives an advantage of the indicator responding faster and differently to different market circumstances. To calculate KAMA Reversal, we first calculate the change between the current price and price KAMA_PERIOD bars ago. The sum of absolute change in prices over the KAMA_PERIOD is also calculated, which is termed as cumulative volatility. Using Kaufman's smoothing co-efficients, we smooth the cumulative volatility and derive the KAMA Reversal indicator.

http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/components/com_mtree/img/listings/o/1719.png

fxearner
2017-10-27, 04:31 PM
bhai ji agar ess indicator ke baarein me apako nahi pata hai to aap esko google par search karke dekh sakte hai,esme youtube me bhi eske baarein me ache se bataya gaya hai,esme aapko acha entry tabhi milega agar aap esme ache se dhyaan dete hai to

QamarXulqi
2017-10-29, 05:06 PM
mjhy is indicator k use ka koi acha experience nhi hai aur han mai isko try zaroor krnga thaky jo mery aany wala waqt hai us mai
meri trading ki jo success hai wo achi sy achi ho aur mai chahta hun k mjhy us sy tora bht earning mai bhi help ho jaye..........

afrazkhan
2017-10-29, 05:41 PM
One of HSBC’s former top currency traders can be extradited to face fraud charges in New York, a UK court has ruled, only days after his ex-colleague was convicted on forex-rigging charges in the US.

BoogeY 992
2018-02-02, 10:04 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The dollar fell on Thursday against a basket of currencies, with the euro rising due to growing investor optimism in the economies that use the single currency.

rehanayaz2
2018-02-03, 01:03 AM
Sir ji aapne bilkul theek kaha hai mujhe is integrated ke use kare Koi accha experience nahi hai aur Hum Mein S try Jarur Karunga magar mein jo integrator use karta hoon Woh Hai brinjal bad Aur Woh bahut hi accha integrator hai aap usse successful trading kar sakte hain@>-

ap055
2018-04-24, 10:57 AM
With little attention paid to data and underlying geopolitics, traders instead drew their concerns from prospects of inflationary pressures, higher oil and a flattening yield curve.

Feroz
2018-04-24, 03:57 PM
is indicator ka mujy koi pata nhi ha and ma nay pehly bar hi is ko dekha ha and pehly bar hi is ko sun raha ho ho sakta ha ka is ma kam acha ho lekin ma nay abhi tak is ka koi use nahi kia ha forex ma trading ka liye

javedqasim
2018-04-25, 12:31 AM
ap es say buath he achi trading kar sakta hain, es indicator ko buaht sara trader use karta hain , jo acha trader hain wo es indicator ko buaht he use krta hain es indicator ko use kar k wo buaht sara earning karta han , main bhi es indicator ko use kaarta hin ya buhat he easy hain use karna main, Forex man jo bhi ab trading kar raha hin wo he use kar rahan han, our pahla say bhi zada log es ko use karna sharo ho ga hain;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

SA148P
2018-07-12, 04:29 PM
i dont know any thing about that indicator that indicator and i will recommend the candle stick indicator
for your best result and if you have working here from few years then you should be stable with you own
strategy and planning an you will be more profitable as well.