PDA

View Full Version : RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index) Ц VertexFX Indicator

NCDindia
2015-10-15, 10:30 PM
The RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index) is a filter based upon the Fast Adaptive Trendline (FATL) and Slow Adaptive Trendline (SATL) indicators, and useful for determining market turning points.

RBCI requires atleast 55 bars since it is based upon FATL and SATL which require 55 bars. It is calculated by subtracting SATL from FATL. Prices approach the extreme range when RBCI its local maximum (or minimum) price. This implies that RBCI is an excellent indicator that can be used to determine the extreme ranges, and the levels from which the markets can turn.

BUY - Enter BUY when RBCI is at lower extreme below zero, and has turned upwards.
SELL - Enter SELL when RBCI is at upper extreme above zero, and has turned downwards.

fxearner
2016-10-18, 11:57 AM
bhai ji ye indicatior range trading ke time me market me kaam aa sakta hai lekin esse badiya mere hisaab se aap moving average ka he market me use karein,aur esme he aap add kar sakte hai jisse aap aur acha kar sakenge..

ghaffar500
2017-10-17, 03:08 PM
dear trader yeh aik trend wise indicator hay es say hamain kafi help mel skty hain kun hum jab bhi market main entry lety hain hum trend ko dekh k lety hain agar trend hamari faovur main ho to hamain profit hota hay so es enicator say hamain kafi sari help meil jaiy gi.........

Abniali05
2017-10-21, 03:32 PM
i am unaware of that indicator and i haven't used it yet here in the forex trading in mt4 . The RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index)
will be tried by me and i will work hard to be much profitable in this indicator and the thing i have to keep in mind that i will be
with patience for being here.

sidrazafar
2017-10-25, 03:05 AM
The RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index) is a filter based upon the Fast Adaptive Trendline (FATL) and Slow Adaptive Trendline (SATL) indicators, and useful for determining market turning points.

RBCI requires atleast 55 bars since it is based upon FATL and SATL which require 55 bars. It is calculated by subtracting SATL from FATL. Prices approach the extreme range when RBCI its local maximum (or minimum) price. This implies that RBCI is an excellent indicator that can be used to determine the extreme ranges, and the levels from which the markets can turn.

BUY - Enter BUY when RBCI is at lower extreme below zero, and has turned upwards.
SELL - Enter SELL when RBCI is at upper extreme above zero, and has turned downwards.

ghaffar500
2017-10-25, 08:43 AM
dear trader yeh indicator bhi acha hi hay kun yeh hamain rang main entery deta hay dear jab market rang main hoti hay us time seller aur buyer boht hi kam hoty hain es k bad jun yeh aty hain aur jo zyada hoty hain wo market ko usi side pay lay jaty hain .......

fxearner
2017-10-27, 04:44 PM
i am unaware of that indicator and i haven't used it yet here in the forex trading in mt4 . The RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index)
will be tried by me and i will work hard to be much profitable in this indicator and the thing i have to keep in mind that i will be

hanji ess indicator ke baarein me mujhe nahi pata haio,jaroori nahi hai har indicator ko market me practice karke dekha jaaye,esme jiska reputed hai sirf usko he trader ko market me ache se use karna chahiye,esme trader ko patience rakhkar he market me klaam karna hoga..

QamarXulqi
2017-10-29, 05:00 PM
mjhy is tool k bary mai koi info nhi hai aur na hi mainy kabhi bhi isky bary mai kisi sy kuch nhi suna aur na hi kuch aur aur han
mai yahan is system mai itna time nhi howa hai aur jsy jsy time past krnga mai utna hi jan paonga system k bary mai.........

jellybelly2017
2017-12-11, 12:02 PM
bhai mein kabhe koi uindicator use nhe kya hai aur mujhe es indicator ky bare mein kuch nhe pata hai agar ap ky pass koi information hai useful to mere sath share karein plz aur guide kare........................

rehanayaz
2017-12-13, 04:50 AM
Yes sir you are right sir I agree with you aapka jo integrator hai mujhe bahut pasand Aaya Hai ISI liye Tarse hum bahut acchi on kar sakte hain aap ko chahiye ke bahut acchi information share Kare Hum new trailer ke liye

BoogeY 992
2018-01-04, 01:19 PM
Line cuts across at 1.3544 today. The 1.3532 was the post-Brexit high from 2016.

The GBPUSD has rotated lower after surging higher on the first trading day of the year yesterday

BoogeY 992
2018-01-04, 10:48 PM
MENU
Show navigationFXStreet
ALL ANALYSIS

ANALYSIS | Jan 02, 09:41 GMT
Forex: USD Under Pressure into the New Year
Team FxPro Team FxPro
FxPro
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
US Dollar weakened further in the first few trading hours of 2018, slipping against most of the other majors, with the exception of the Japanese Yen. Japanese markets do not reopen until Thursday and therefore USDJPY is in a tight range presently. Switzerland is also on a bank holiday today, reopening tomorrow. Caixin Manufacturing PMI (Dec) was out earlier, with a reading of 51.7 v 50.6 expected, from 50.8 prior. The USDCNH pair has been in decline since hitting a low of 6.48953 but is currently off the lows to trade at 6.51463, down -0.40%. With USD under pressure, Commodities are trading higher this morning with Silver up 0.60% to 17.020.

ayazfx
2018-01-05, 02:56 AM
Sir ji aapne bilkul theek kaha hai Magra karta hoon Aap Ki Baat Pe Magar Mere Yaar se Forex trading Mein indicator we use karna chahiye usse aapko help milti hai or integrator motor trader 4 maybe bahut se hai

rokaroma
2018-01-07, 03:06 PM
Good morning Money market is a large sea of ​​science and every day by new strategies and new and innovative ways and can through the trade in the money market to achieve all aspirations and dreams, but must be careful and thanks for all

SA148P
2018-07-12, 04:51 PM
dear trader yeh aik trend wise indicator hay es say hamain kafi help mel skty hain kun hum jab bhi market main entry lety hain hum trend ko dekh k lety hain agar trend hamari faovur main ho to hamain profit hota hay so es enicator say hamain kafi sari help meil jaiy gi....

Yes sir you are right sir I agree with you aapka jo integrator hai mujhe bahut pasand Aaya Hai ISI liye Tarse hum bahut acchi on kar sakte hain aap ko chahiye ke bahut acchi information share Kare Hum new trailer ke liye
if this is helpful for you
please klik THANKS for my post

sana24
2018-09-19, 09:44 AM

buttar
2019-02-22, 08:41 PM
bhai ji ye indicatior range trading ke time me market me kaam aa sakta hai lekin esse badiya mere hisaab se aap moving average ka he market me use karein,aur esme he aap add kar sakte hai jisse aap aur acha kar sakenge..

sana24
2019-02-23, 07:22 PM

sumerach
2019-08-04, 08:03 PM
hanji ess indicator ke baarein me mujhe nahi pata haio,jaroori nahi hai har indicator ko market me practice karke dekha jaaye,esme jiska reputed hai sirf usko he trader ko market me ache se use karna chahiye