PDA

View Full Version : FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits.

Pages : [1] 2 3

pickmurari
2012-07-28, 03:24 PM
Found this in one of the web pages, thought posting it could help a few newbies :) like me out there

Learn FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success and Bigger Profits

FOREX trading means putting in effort in the right areas, the problem for many novice traders is they listen to a lot of commonly accepted wisdom that simply ensures they lose.

When learning FOREX trading follow the simple tips below (many are NOT Accepted wisdom) but as the majority of traders lose that's no bad thing!

Here are 10 tips to help you learn FOREX trading and be successful.

1. Don't day trade

Perhaps the biggest error made by novice traders is to fall for the myth of day trading.

The reality is you will NEVER Make money long term and the odds are stacked against you.

Why?

Because all short term volatility is random - if it is you will never get a trading edge.

Don't believe me?

Then ask a day trader for a real time track record (not a hypothetical one) and see if you get one - you won't

2. Success means doing it on your own

Leading on from the above many novice traders think they can learn OFREX Trading by buying an e-book for 100 dollars and it will give them success.

The reality of course is if it were that easy a lot more than 5% of traders would be successful.

The only way to learn FOREX trading is to do it on your own.

3. Use a simple method

The best method to use is a breakout methodology using support and resistance and just a few confirming indicators.

Many novice traders think that learning FOREX Trading involves highly complicated methods - It doesn't.

Simple methods are easer to understand, apply and more likely to succeed - as there are less elements to break in the real world of online FX trading.

4. Discipline

You will hear this is one of the most important traits to succeed in online forex trading and it is.

If you have a simple method you understand and have confidence in, then you will acquire discipline and can follow your system through inevitable losing periods.

You won't do this if you use someone else's method or don't fully understand it.

5. Don't mix fundamentals and technical trading

If you follow a technical system - ignore the news you can't mix the two!

Sure those experts in the media tell convincing stories, but that's all they are stories and their more often than not wrong.

Trade in isolation with technical system and don't watch the news.

6. Don't tick watch

Many traders sweat all day looking at prices - don't.

It will upset your discipline and get your emotions involved.

Work off the closing price of the day and set your orders for the next day and ignore all intra day moves.

7. Money management take calculated risks

Most novice traders try to restrict risk so much they create it - by placing stops to close, or moving them to quickly.

Don't fall into this trap.

To win and catch the big moves you MUST accept that the markets will eat into your open equity and you MUST give the market room to breathe.

Learning Forex money management is as important as getting market direction right in succeeding longer term.

8. Work smart not hard

You hear a lot of accepted wisdom telling you that you need to constantly learn FOREX trading to be a success - RUBBISH!

Once you have a method your confident in that's it - execute it with discipline and don't put any more work in if you have a successful method your all set.

9. Be realistic

We all hear of traders making millions in a year from small stakes, but their not the norm.

If you could consistently make 50 -100% per annum, you would be up their with the best traders in the world.

Try and make money to fast in FX trading and you will wipe yourself out.

10. So what's your edge?

Before you start to trade online FOREX ask yourself the above question.

Why should you win - if 95% of traders lose?

If you can't answer the above question, your learning FOREX needs to continue until you can.

If you work smart not hard, get a simple method you understand and can apply with discipline and accept responsibility for your success, chances are you will answer the above question and make some great FOREX profits!

:good::good:

feri_forex
2012-07-28, 03:46 PM
www tips it really motivated me in later trading,,, really beautiful in the read ...
but it is still an obstacle today is memenegement my capital in the market ... please help enlightenment in this section ..
regards profit ....:)

irfanchauday
2012-07-28, 04:00 PM
thanks is post ke lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi aur newbie ke lia bhi mein apni trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu ga kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana chata hun aur yeh best way han achi trading ke lia.

Maham Gill
2012-07-28, 05:04 PM
Found this in one of the web pages, thought posting it could help a few newbies :) like me out there

FOREX trading means putting in effort in the right areas, the problem for many novice traders is they listen to a lot of commonly accepted wisdom that simply ensures they lose.

When learning FOREX trading follow the simple tips below (many are NOT Accepted wisdom) but as the majority of traders lose that's no bad thing!

1. Don't day trade

Perhaps the biggest error made by novice traders is to fall for the myth of day trading.

The reality is you will NEVER Make money long term and the odds are stacked against you.

Why?

Because all short term volatility is random - if it is you will never get a trading edge.

Don't believe me?

Then ask a day trader for a real time track record (not a hypothetical one) and see if you get one - you won't

Leading on from the above many novice traders think they can learn OFREX Trading by buying an e-book for 100 dollars and it will give them success.

The reality of course is if it were that easy a lot more than 5% of traders would be successful.

3. Use a simple method

The best method to use is a breakout methodology using support and resistance and just a few confirming indicators.

Many novice traders think that learning FOREX Trading involves highly complicated methods - It doesn't.

Simple methods are easer to understand, apply and more likely to succeed - as there are less elements to break in the real world of online FX trading.

4. Discipline

You will hear this is one of the most important traits to succeed in online forex trading and it is.

If you have a simple method you understand and have confidence in, then you will acquire discipline and can follow your system through inevitable losing periods.

You won't do this if you use someone else's method or don't fully understand it.

Sure those experts in the media tell convincing stories, but that's all they are stories and their more often than not wrong.

6. Don't tick watch

Work off the closing price of the day and set your orders for the next day and ignore all intra day moves.

Most novice traders try to restrict risk so much they create it - by placing stops to close, or moving them to quickly.

To win and catch the big moves you MUST accept that the markets will eat into your open equity and you MUST give the market room to breathe.

Learning Forex money management is as important as getting market direction right in succeeding longer term.

8. Work smart not hard

You hear a lot of accepted wisdom telling you that you need to constantly learn FOREX trading to be a success - RUBBISH!

Once you have a method your confident in that's it - execute it with discipline and don't put any more work in if you have a successful method your all set.

9. Be realistic

We all hear of traders making millions in a year from small stakes, but their not the norm.

If you could consistently make 50 -100% per annum, you would be up their with the best traders in the world.

10. So what's your edge?

If you can't answer the above question, your learning FOREX needs to continue until you can.

If you work smart not hard, get a simple method you understand and can apply with discipline and accept responsibility for your success, chances are you will answer the above question and make some great FOREX profits!

forex trading sa ahca or best profit earned karna ka lyaa trading main boht sara best sa best ways han agr ap na boht he achi or best trading karni ha to ap trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kanra us ka bad ap trading main zada sa zada practice kanra us ka bad trading main apna emotion ko control kanra ap kafi achi ro best trading karn skta han..

sgiant
2012-07-28, 05:54 PM
a good tips and can provide motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now.

mehedi315
2012-07-28, 06:05 PM
Wow nice shared in this post. This is greatly needed to know all newbie traders. I am also glad to know that all.
Thanks for sharing... :D

Abidine
2012-07-28, 10:59 PM
thank you soooooooo much for these very usefeul tips it is really really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again

nahial
2012-07-29, 12:32 AM
Only execute treading signals that your forex technical analysis system generates and don’t lose discipline and chase losses or try and hurry profits.

gandha
2012-07-29, 03:54 AM
i have read the title from your thread 5 tips for success,but when iam read all,the tips add be 10 tips:peace:but I've read everything you say and that is the truth that is always going on and experienced by all traders
if all traders can take advantage of it I think it would be a perfect trader and a little bit to get the loss
:good:

sharabela
2012-07-29, 05:30 PM
I really agree with you 100 percent about these 5 tips. These tips are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from Forex business.

pickmurari
2012-07-29, 09:13 PM
Wow nice shared in this post. This is greatly needed to know all newbie traders. I am also glad to know that all.

that is for sure. This forum really makes it easier for newbie traders and the kind of posts and methods posted here are explored by people and various thought flow happens which gives us a real advantage
My pleasure and thank you for the reciprocation :)))

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I really agree with you 100 percent about these 5 tips. These tips are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from Forex business.

Nice to hear the encouraging words. These tips are really handy and useful as u agreed. Profit for newbies would surely rely on such facts and tips and the way that is taken and implemented

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

thank you all guys for the reciprocation. Never knew there are so many newbies sailing in the world of trading and wow i m not alone. Will look for such good and informative stuff and will post it here ;)

pak forex
2012-07-29, 10:08 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

dear ap na boht he ahci or best post ke ha muja ya post kafi achi o rbest lagti ha esi waja sa main trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned karna ka lya posting read karta hon wasa ya trading main kafi ahci or best strategty ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha or main es strategy ko kafi used karta hon...

kalponick
2012-07-30, 02:23 AM
No one can deny these facts.. but the problem is we cant control ourselves when we start trading.. we know how we should trade.. but we follow only less of them.. Money Management, Over Trading, Controlling Emotions.. we know about these but how many traders really follow them properly in their trading.. So no matter how small you know about this market.. you need to apply them in your trading.. only then your trading performance will improve..

nonprado
2012-07-31, 07:23 AM
thank you soooooooo much for these very usefeul tips it is really really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again
some good advice and can provide the motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers trade

hmkowsar
2012-07-31, 09:28 PM
if you work smart not hard get asimple method you understand and can apply with discipline and accept responsibility for your success .

hisoka
2012-08-01, 04:03 AM

pleasant shared in this post. This is a great need to know all beginner traders. I am also pleased that all

kashifrehman
2012-08-05, 10:58 PM
1. Don't day trade

As trader if you did not trade in day than you always remain fail to get the real trading experience and the whole tradiong experiece that you get make you a lazy trader, not an active one. The real charm is in day trading so always go for it.

pickmurari
2012-08-08, 05:33 PM
i have read the title from your thread 5 tips for success,but when iam read all,the tips add be 10 tips:peace:but I've read everything you say and that is the truth that is always going on and experienced by all traders
if all traders can take advantage of it I think it would be a perfect trader and a little bit to get the loss
:good:

was running through the article in one of the sources and thought it could be useful. Yep agreed tips and methods would vary from one experienced person to another, however various amount of information could give you a better chance to look through the methodology

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thank you guys for all the responses in the thread. These are words from a source material and not from my personal experience. Thought of sharing it and nice to see so much responses :-)

esif
2012-08-08, 05:45 PM

Yeah this is what i agree with, that don't mix fundamentals with technical studies, for example if some uses fibonacci level 0.86 and according to which means to Buy euro, but tomorrow ISM is going to publish some news in favor of dollar, than not to worry because News involves spike trading and in an hour you will be at the position where you were earlier...

wending
2012-08-08, 10:18 PM
I think you have showed me 10 successful tips for traders to make a bigger profit.I do think that discipline is the key for us to be a successful trader.But I do not know why should not we trade daily in forex?Can you explian the real reason that we should be a day trader there?Because I usually choose to be a day trader then.

abbey ak
2012-08-09, 04:50 AM
alright thanks very much for your time taken to analysis this vital information i know this will go a very long way in the forum and i think i can agree with you based on the fact that profitable forex traders need to be very Discipline because the more you are Discipline the more you can always pay concentration on the forex investment

rasel2022
2012-08-10, 08:20 AM
How to follow these tips which will help you succeed on the Froex market.It is larger than magnitude of the New York stock Exchange .which is..

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

How to follow these Tops which will help you succeed on the froex market .A successful Froex trading system cuts losses and runs profits.Now that you have found these tips hopefully you can come out a little more informed when..

GUTEMBERG
2012-08-16, 03:02 AM
The forex investment is long term, have to be consistent, have to be patient not to go crazy with the swings of the market, and not let the psychological abaldo when there are many losses do not always get things quickly, we must patience and not greed.

pickmurari
2012-08-16, 07:54 AM
although I see these words greed and patience in most of the threads, yes they are words which can make a difference. Aim for profits but not the one which can't get at one shot.. patience at times of losses and wait for the right chance and the correct strategy could really make you be there

nitshar
2012-08-16, 12:38 PM
1. Don't day trade

Why?

I don't agree with you about this point. Day trading without knowledge may be risky, but if you've learnt much throughout the years. It is not much that risky as you exposed in your thread.

m.awais
2012-08-16, 04:32 PM
Good tips bhai jaan, ap ka bhout bhout shukeriya ada krta hun mei es ko zuerer estmal kro ga es ko apny dastoon sy b share kro ga kew k mei b ek bardha trader bna na chaat hun ...................

mazzr
2012-08-16, 08:06 PM
Thanks for sharing

mcceducation
2012-09-01, 11:44 AM
thank you for the nice tip about the wining way for Forex Trading, i think all trader are read your share tips and accept hope they will gain here, i think if any one trader are apply all rules when trading hope he cannot lost here, he able to gain here. so many thank for nice information.

newentry
2012-09-01, 11:53 AM
trade with a simple methods will give an easy way for the trading to get the understanding how to trade with right, but there is no problem for them who want to trade with day trading, scalping or long term and as long as they understand for it
and at last, we need to support all the system with high discipline and patience

tareen63
2012-09-01, 04:41 PM
hank you very much for very useful tips.Really really full of important tips for me to get a bigger profit. Its easy and understandable.

jowaljawil
2012-09-01, 05:16 PM
1. Don't day trade
i dont think so. day trade, intra day trade, even scalping is good trading when they are well managed dan based on good calculation. we just do trading based on our skill and expertise

gandha
2012-09-01, 07:23 PM
was running through the article in one of the sources and thought it could be useful. Yep agreed tips and methods would vary from one experienced person to another, however various amount of information could give you a better chance to look through the methodology

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thank you guys for all the responses in the thread. These are words from a source material and not from my personal experience. Thought of sharing it and nice to see so much responses :-)

right bro,because all of trader will get when they trade experiences, this will make them always to evaluate and can be made as an additional reference on what to do by other traders

ishvara
2012-09-02, 02:57 AM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

If you said that a newbie trader or expert trades not to day trade, what is the supposed best strategy for them. I think that is a wrong information in forex exchange trading because anyone can use any forex strategy and still get their desired trading results.

theplayer17
2012-09-02, 05:32 AM
I've read the tips that you give, and it's true what you say. if there is a system that is simple, why choose an elaborate but equally profit. I think, for the novice trader, your tips are very useful. thank for share

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

yusuf maulana
2012-09-11, 05:02 PM
I agree especially about discipline .. because we must discipline ourselves we can achieve our goals before we start this trade is a profit .. because in this way we can at least avoid a loss ..

beni iskandar
2012-09-14, 08:14 AM
right motivation and discipline it is important for novice players so that losses do not come so quickly, therefore the forex game traiding must be careful and need to be monitored as often as possible in order to minimize the risk of defeat.

gandha
2012-09-21, 12:53 PM
If you said that a newbie trader or expert trades not to day trade,
I think he was speaking based on what he had experienced, and indeed to day trade is more capital intensive because they point to the target is in accordance with the lose they will receive.but really I'm not agree with the statement that he gave about it

goldenmember
2012-09-21, 07:49 PM
I think this is an interesting article. It seems to dispel most of the myths about trading. I did not know that no day traders make money. Come to think of it, I do not know any day trader that makes money in forex.

Gecko
2012-09-21, 10:08 PM
Tips are very nice, I agree on all things. I often leave open trade took days when I was the type of trader scalping, happy with the price movement is very fast and take advantage of the momentum.

muna1982
2012-09-22, 02:08 PM
you want to give five tips but we got here 10 it very good that some bonus tips. i think your tips are very real and from experience. i also agree with most of the point and i try to follow them. with this i want to only on tip is that
we have to use stop loss to clear up floating loss or keep a lot of margin every time to face sudden big price movement like 600 to 1000 pips in two or three days. if we can do so then we did not loss our account and this is the biggest success in forex.

patotcho
2012-09-23, 02:43 AM
--alright thanks very much for your time taken to analysis this vital information
i know this will go a very long way in the forum and i think i can agree with
you based on the fact that profitable forex traders need to be very Discipline
because the more you are Discipline the more you can always pay concentration on the forex investment

pintu01
2012-09-23, 11:44 AM
Only execute treading signals that your Forex technical analysis system generates and dont lose discipline and chase losses or try and hurry profits. A good tips and can provide motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now...

karlie4nia
2012-09-23, 04:53 PM
If i had found this much earlier then i may have moved higher in my trading. I had to figure all this out the hard way after much suffering. But its still all good. I like the post, very useful to several types of traders. This is simple and powerful tips that when incorporated in your trading would help you go a long way to succeeding in your trading career. I am now a log term trader that is better for me because many years of day trading dint do me much good in terms of prfit and it was very stressful. They say trade smart not hard. I like that.

mmja2003
2012-09-23, 05:00 PM
What a marvelous article you have written. I will keep in my collection. I will keep in my desktop in notepad and will follow while trading. You showed sincerity and frankly in writing not made it as usual. That's why I like this writing. Really it is appreciable and should carefully read it by new traders.

slametzz
2012-09-23, 10:05 PM
Found this in one of the web pages, thought posting it could help a few newbies like me out there

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

thanks for the thread. This thread makes me realize that I was still very weak in trading. I used to think that trading is easy. forex apparently not as easy as I imagined. it took a long time to learn it.

hemaabdo
2012-09-24, 12:17 AM
you are right in all you said but you tell don't trade daily to avoid loss it is not rule it is depend on the right order you will make and there are many trader trade daily and make more profit

fady10
2012-09-24, 01:40 AM
These words are very useful for all traders in the forex market, especially beginners, should be read carefully and strongly agreed with you on these matters..............good luck

pintu01
2012-09-24, 11:09 AM
A good tips and can provide motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now. Bat it is still an obstacle today is memenegement my capital in the market ... please help enlightenment in this section ..
regards profit ...

nyiel100
2012-09-26, 06:04 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

thanks a lot for a good and motivated threads and its remind me that forex is a learning to earning business and its not a made money fast and easy just in no time,so i guess just keep on learning,dicipiline to our own trading system and always use good money management

aisfx
2012-09-29, 05:16 AM
Five tips for success and bigger profit in forex is:
1.Discipline.
2.Hard working.
3.Be realistic.
4.Good trading knowledge.
5.Control emotion.

yes very good, 5 fundamental things that we can use as the basis for organizing and self-control when engaging forex trading because most part under control before we can control and manage capital for forex trading

nyiel100
2012-09-29, 05:31 AM
Only execute treading signals that your forex technical analysis system generates and don’t lose discipline and chase losses or try and hurry profits. so we should receive it before join in forex trading.
i agree discipline is the key in this business and do not let emotion get involve in our trading,just discipline to our trading system and calculate our money management tightly and proportionally i think we all going to be just fine in this business.

JBP
2012-09-30, 09:44 PM
thank you for sharing. This is the best knowledge that he shares with many companies. This message is very beneficial for everyone. If you want to be a commercial product, you must follow these rules. The rules are very important in our daily life.

ObaFX
2012-10-01, 01:38 AM
well, really interesting stuff.

gandha
2012-10-01, 03:55 PM
you are right in all you said but you tell don't trade daily to avoid loss it is not rule it is depend on the right order you will make and there are many trader trade daily and make more profit
This means ts said based on what he had experienced, and I understand that the daily trade in question is installed in accordance with the profit target is a daily range of currency pairs which certainly requires a very good analysis

yudijoni
2012-10-01, 04:10 PM

Well another point I agree with you, but for point 5, I think between technical and fundamental there is a real connection. The Fundamental side to answer the question "why?" market price has to go down or up, and technical said "when" it will be.

skyonline7866
2012-10-01, 07:53 PM
I recognize quite a few elements are certainly crucial when processing system, for example, poses very low. think it would be a perfect trader and a little bit to get the loss.they are easy and understandable thank you so much again

gerrard
2012-10-01, 11:34 PM

keya19
2012-10-02, 11:56 AM
Due to my considerations i expect all trader are read your part tips and respond plan they gift increase here, i believe if any one trader are lot all rules when trading wish he cannot lost here, he fit to advance here. so numerous convey for overnice content.

zaylan
2012-10-02, 07:12 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

post extraordinary. for me its still a beginner this is an exceptional post, and it became a regular motipasi the probe, the reality is in the trading world, there has never been a standard science, all very pleksibel, depending on their level of ability and talent, but the picture which goes over this could be an input into forex trading, thanks admin.

erumozor
2012-10-02, 10:05 PM
What you have said i found it so truth bcus any time i place trade on long term i found it too many days to take profit for me why

aisfx
2012-10-03, 04:05 AM
Foreign Exchange trading, or currency trading, has become a very popular investing activity. In fact, thousands of FX traders participate in the currency market everyday, hoping to profit from the trades that they make.
Foreign Exchange trading is the largest financial market with a high level of volatility, so with great movement we can take the gap to trade, with small or large capital remains high risk, so we can be more cautious with forex movements

Gurufx
2012-10-03, 04:23 AM
Foreign Exchange trading is the largest financial market with a high level of volatility, so with great movement we can take the gap to trade, with small or large capital remains high risk, so we can be more cautious with forex movements
we are never sure that whether our analysis will really come true in our way or would turn out against our order. So, if someone wants to make a profitable system, then he first needs to determine his strengths and then accordingly make a profitable trading system.

xomes
2012-10-03, 04:35 AM
The Forex Trading Course: A Self-Study Guide To Becoming a Successful ... Length: 240 pages; Optimized for larger screens; Don't have a Kindle? ... His strategies on stop-loss placement and profit targets are mandatory ... 2.9 out of 5 stars ...
even in this business you have a good analysis that does not mean that a trader w ill be able to avoid bad trade so what is the main requirement let me speak of analysis that can go wrong at any time and I think a good solution is to use this money management be able to avoid us from a lot or a high risk in our business or trade

pisses[69]
2012-10-03, 04:43 AM
even in this business you have a good analysis that does not mean that a trader w ill be able to avoid bad trade so what is the main requirement let me speak of analysis that can go wrong at any time and I think a good solution is to use this money management be able to avoid us from a lot or a high risk in our business or trade
risk manage ment and moneymangement are look a like same.. side of coin.
with moneymagement and risk management we dicide how much order we take and how much risk we want to take. and then follow in the trading. with this ..may be we get small profit . but also we face low loss.

bunty
2012-10-03, 08:25 AM
these tips are very useful for us and it will help us to learn more for forex trading and can provide motivation for us as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now.

Dages0308
2012-10-03, 09:46 AM
i like scalping...but i have problem..probabilit from scalpingm very litle pips..please explain how to accury and MM for scalping sir.
because i interested about this tread. thanks :)

hafiz00
2012-10-03, 12:13 PM
Forex trading 5 tips are success given bellow :)

1. Trade Data must be valid.
2. Weekly used & daily charts.
3. Understand Support And Resistance .
4. Discipline and be patient.
5. Make it simple.

goldenmember
2012-10-04, 12:14 AM
It is interesting when you say not to day trade. I think most traders daytrade because they want to make money very quickly. I think that this may not be the way to go because eventually you will end up losing money to the market, because it is designed to move very trickily for daytraders.

SlaiteR_95_
2012-10-04, 09:29 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance

i-idea1988
2012-10-11, 06:17 PM
I've read the tips that you give, and it's true what you say. if there is a system that is simple, why choose an elaborate but equally profit. I think, for the novice trader, your tips are very useful. thank for share. I think the advice you give in this article is very good for newbies like me.

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

ahsankhan
2012-10-27, 02:17 AM
i think this is an interesting article it seems to dispel most of the myths about trading... i did not know that no day traders make money... come to think of it, i do not know any day trader that makes money in forex...

jack25
2012-10-28, 07:51 AM
I am interested in the system strategies you give, because giving spirit to me ... it seems feasible to try ......
I will try to apply it later, may be beneficial for me ..... thank you

budis
2012-10-28, 11:20 AM
Looks good strategy, oh yeah for her MM and how should I use margin how much. For example, if the must OP 1000 equity with the lot number or the split of equity for how many pips resistance, .....?

mdjoy16
2012-10-28, 02:34 PM

FOREX trading means putting in effort in the right areas, the problem for many novice traders is they good like best forum

mdjoy50
2012-10-28, 04:48 PM
Because all short term volatility is random - if it is you will never get a trad good like forex

muddassir
2012-10-28, 04:51 PM
जब मैं मुझे scalping हूँ, और मैं उस के लिए, इस कारण है कि हम इस तरह के एक उद्यम में जारी रहेगा के लिए कारण की सराहना करते हैं. मैं मानता हूं काफी कुछ तत्वों को निश्चित रूप से महत्वपूर्ण है जब प्रणाली प्रसंस्करण, उदाहरण के लिए, बहुत कम बन गया है

dareking
2012-12-08, 04:28 PM
thanks is post ke lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi aur newbie ke lia bhi mein apni trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu ga kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana chata hun aur yeh best way han achi trading ke lia.

Brother, agar koi trader ko tips milta hai, to sabse jayda pahle ye jaruri hota hai, ki wo us tips ko yaad rakhe, mind mein baitha le, sabse jayda jaruri beginner ke liye ye hota hai, ki wo money management ko follow kare.

retnotriwulandari
2012-12-08, 04:34 PM
FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits
Found this in one of the web pages, thought posting it could help a few newbies like me out there

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

The measures of success are very interesting, but sometimes very difficult for us to live, it is actually very true if we could live or carry out those things we will have a huge advantage in trading, but there are times when we as humans can not discipline and rash actions.

SayaliPatkarne
2012-12-08, 04:44 PM
I think forex investment is long term, need to be constant, have to be patient not to go crazy with the swings of the market, and not let the psychological power when there are actually many losses never always get things quickly, we have to patience and not greed.

wasimanjum
2012-12-08, 04:44 PM
i really agree with you taht there are some rules and regulations for every business which you follow while doing the business wothout follow these rules you can not get benifit from that business so it is enjoy ful and the tips are that you should must bi confidient during the tardin chk the internet connection and light

naziakhan
2012-12-08, 06:33 PM
I think forex investment is long term, need to be constant, have to be patient not to go crazy with the swings of the market, and not let the psychological power when there are actually many losses never always get things quickly, we have to patience and not greed.

if some one invest money in forex market for long term then he can earn very good money but it need very good patience .mostly trader do not have patience that is why they close their trade early and can not earn good money .:)

joker7diaa
2012-12-08, 07:45 PM
trading the for ex market has become one of the most popular forms of trading ,mainly because of twenty-four-hour access and the fact that three is always a bull market avail able in this arena.

Amirgoraya
2012-12-09, 08:31 AM
g han bohat ache tips hai forex me achi earnig karne k liye magr sab se best hai k demo me phele kam kar k profit kamya je pher real acount open kre

reazforex
2012-12-09, 09:22 AM
i include studied both the brand inside your thread 5 solutions on accomplishment, however when I am studied every, your resources add serve as 10 solutions yet I've went through everything you mention and that is true that's always going in as well as older through all brokers. as long every brokers takes advantage regarding that I feel it'sed a perfect seller as well as an fraction for the decline

prince42
2012-12-09, 12:15 PM
I think forex is a good job.i have read the title from your thread 5 tips for success,but when iam read all,the tips add be 10 tipsbut I've read everything you say and that is the truth that is always going on and experienced by all traders .if all traders can take advantage of it I think it would be a perfect trader and a little bit to get the loss.And forex trading sa ahca or best profit earned karna ka lyaa trading main boht sara best sa best ways han agr ap na boht he achi or best trading karni ha to ap trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kanra us ka bad ap trading main zada sa zada practice kanra us ka bad trading main apna emotion ko control kanra ap kafi achi ro best trading karn skta han.Have a nice day.Thank you every one............................................... ........:)

dyah56
2012-12-09, 01:42 PM
thank you mr sharingnya success in trading is the most important trading emosi.dalam not disciplined and not get
too greedy greedy okey.okey technically only if done with proper analysis and market conditions that fit

mhchomsi
2012-12-09, 02:23 PM
nobody will deny these facts. . however the matter is we cant management ourselves after we begin trading. . we know just how we ought to trade. . however i follow merely less the strategies. . cash management, over trading, controlling emotions. . we understand about these however how much traders very follow them properly with their trading. . thus regardless of how little you understand about this market. . you wish to actually apply them within your trading. . merely then your trading performance can improve........

nabila
2012-12-09, 05:27 PM
I really hold with you 100 proportion some these 5 tips. These tips are indeed really accessible and helpful tips for the traders to do wellspring and saturated vantage from Forex sector.

HaQi
2012-12-11, 02:52 AM
the forex investment is long term, have to firmly be consistent, have to firmly hold back not to firmly go crazy along with the swings on your market, and never let the psychological abaldo when there will be several losses don't forever get things quickly, we should patience and never greed.

himi
2012-12-11, 10:39 AM
To get success and earn big profits you must have a good knowledge about Forex trading , have trading experience in demo account , ability to trade perfectly , have a good discipline and avoid greed in Forex . This 5 things are the useful tips to get success in Forex .

saqib160
2012-12-11, 01:22 PM
nice tips ap kia all tips bohat ache ha ma in tips ko note kar layea ha aur ma in tips ka matbek
forex ma kam kar ka zaroor dakheo forex ma succesful har koi hona chaytea ha ma be forex
ma successful hona chaytea ho.

kuddos.29
2012-12-11, 05:01 PM
Forex is a good job. I really agree with you 100 percent about these 5 tips. These tips are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from Forex business. Good luck.

ludric
2012-12-11, 05:46 PM
That is why most traders rely on trending which is forecasting basing on previous movements of the market that can be considered as one of the Forex trading tips that is logical. But volatility can always disrupt trending; that is why it will do you good to stick your ears to the latest world news that might give you an advantage to foretell the movement of your currency pairs.
there are many traders who say that getting the money in forex is very difficult. but if we have a very good concept of trading will be easy for us to get money from forex. this takes a very long time. with the attitude of confidence that will be successful in forex.

farhan8fc6
2012-12-11, 05:49 PM
If you get success in trading business you must have a good knowledge about Forex , have a ability to analysis the Forex market , have a good discipline , have a good trading plan and avoid greed in Forex . If you follow this tips you must get success and get big profits from your trading business in Forex .

oreoluwa
2012-12-12, 05:18 AM
alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this analysis on how to trade with and earn 5 pips well 5 pips is never a bad ideal to earn profit provided we can really understand how to make the best profit and trying to double the lot will surely make more profit in the market

adnanr
2012-12-12, 10:52 AM
brother these are the rules you mentioned above in your post. im and other all traders are fully agree with you. according to me patience and discipline the is most important thing

bisifentus
2012-12-13, 03:21 AM
Only execute treading signals that your forex technical analysis system generates and dont lose discipline and chase losses or try and hurry profits.
Above all, traders must be very certain about what they really want in the market, the first thing should be the trading strategy that can prove nice strategy for long time, Also if trader is disciplined, the patience, the planning will all be falling in place.

ucang-et
2012-12-14, 08:15 PM
the forex investment is long term, have that should be consistent, have that should be patient not to reach crazy when using the swings of one's market, but not let the psychological abaldo when there will be several losses don't continuously get things quickly, we should patience but not greed.

jawaid123
2012-12-14, 09:49 PM
there are 5 steps...

1) Focus on trading, not just on making money
2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)
3) Become organized and disciplined
4) Take a longer-term view of what success means
5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

naina0966
2012-12-14, 10:49 PM
1. Don't Fall for Sure Fire Systems
If it looks to good to be true it probably is so avoid all the cheap Forex robots which offer you huge gains with no efforts and the gurus, who claim they know the secret of currency trading success are not telling the truth. Instead, get yourself a decent FX trading education and learn the basics
2. Don't Over Leverage Your Account
You can get 200:1 leverage with many brokers but if you leverage to much you will lose. For novice traders, 10:1 is plenty of leverage to use. If you use sensible leverage you can still target triple digit gains and keep risk at manageable levels.

3. Don't Day Trade or Scalp
If you engage in trading short term moves you will lose money and you can read more about it in our section currency day trading. In conclusion though, all volatility in short term time frames is random therefore, you can't get the odds on your side and that means you will lose.

4. Focus on the Longer Term Trends
If you focus on the longer term trends which last for weeks months or years, you will make a lot less effort and make a lot more money. If you lack the discipline to hold long term trends, you can always try swing trading which tries to catch moves which last between a few days and a week.

5. Don't Predict Follow Price Action
There are many theories that tell you that you can predict the future and three of the most popular are - Elliot Wave Theory, Gann trading Methods and Fibonacci trading strategies but none of them are scientific. Follow any theory which claims it can predict the future and the predictions will be as accurate as your horoscope.

oreoluwa
2012-12-15, 04:44 AM
well as a forex trader we really need to understand that forex is an investment and its takes time to grow that account so i think 5 Tips is very much okay to earn in each trade and still be at the winnings side of the market

cepik
2012-12-15, 04:56 AM
some good advice and can provide the motivation for me as a beginner trader.
I personally like the first time since the scalpers trade
:)

shun297
2012-12-16, 01:10 AM
i really agree with you precent about these 4 tips these are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from forex good business for trading traders good.

pro2
2012-12-16, 09:45 AM
Thank you very much for your useful post.I agree with you but I have one argument as you have said about technical and fundamental strategy.I think it is not wise to ignore fundamental fact totally.Because major news can break your technical strategy.I have experienced this in last nfp report of usa.Besides technical analysis a trader should be aware of the major fundamental news also.

bunty
2012-12-16, 03:20 PM
a good tips and can provide motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now

roxy161
2012-12-16, 08:00 PM
i really agree with you 100 percent tips. are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit forum for forex good..

heru
2012-12-23, 01:53 AM
alright thanks very much for your time taken to analysis this vital information i know this will go a very long way in the forum and i think i can agree with you based on the fact that profitable forex traders need to be very Discipline because the more you are Discipline the more you can always pay concentration on the forex investment

When a trader knows what is happening in market. He gets his prediction right over and over again that is when he should think I have learned trading. Once he is able to apply and make profit that is when he should think I am a successful trader.

edywaluyo
2012-12-23, 06:16 AM
a share of the building and motivation for all of us, we must raise a thumb for the master who has been willing to share knowledge. on this sunny morning yag let us continue to improve our trading knowledge through this forum. with a lot of reading and listening to the advice of the senior. hopefully we can be successful as they

milan
2012-12-23, 08:59 AM
business with a simplified methods module break an relaxed way for the trading to get the intellect how to exchange with ethical, but there is no problem for them who poverty to switch with day trading, scalping or lengthy statue and as abundant as they understand for it
and at newest, we demand to reinforcement all the group with creaky penalize and patience

runu
2013-02-11, 04:56 PM
impart you Sassoon untold for these very useful tips it is really real flooded of chief tips that are deed to forbear me get a bigger acquire i will indicate them and get impelled so i ca process my vantage take, they are simple and understandable convey you so more again

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:42 AM
although I see these words greed and patience in most of the threads, yes they are words which can make a difference. Aim for profits but not the one which can't get at one shot.. patience at times of losses and wait for the right chance and the correct strategy could really make you be there

mediafxx
2013-02-12, 05:22 AM

strategy in forex trading forex trading analysis capabilities in using the strategy and profit and reduce the risk of trading with small capital and profits achieved greedy is very bad habbit in trade, greedy is failed system

pisses[69]
2013-02-12, 06:47 AM
strategy in forex trading forex trading analysis capabilities in using the strategy and profit and reduce the risk of trading with small capital and profits achieved greedy is very bad habbit in trade, greedy is failed system
They need to learn everything about forex. Not only the theory, practical also need to do. Because forex is not easy as they thought, learning process should not be stop at any stage. Rather it should be carry on after you open real trading but before this try a lot on demo account

donj
2013-02-12, 06:54 AM
learning first is more important instead of blindly investing in it.So all beginners loose money at start as they have not learn everything and jump in Forex blindly.So having bit patience and after learning if we enter in Forex market ,we will benefit whole life.

saim16020
2013-02-12, 01:02 PM
आप विदेशी मुद्रा ट्रेडिंग के लिए के तरीके के बारे में अच्छा टिप के लिए धन्यवाद, मुझे लगता है कि सभी व्यापारी अपने शेयर सुझावों पढ़ रहे हैं और स्वीकार करते हैं कि उम्मीद है कि वे यहाँ लाभ होगा, मुझे लगता है कि अगर किसी भी एक व्यापारी हैं सभी नियम लागू होते हैं जब व्यापार आशा है कि वह यहां नहीं खो सकते हैं वह,यहाँ हासिल करने में सक्षम है. इतनी अच्छी जानकारी के लिए कई धन्यवाद.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:02 AM
really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again

GunDuL
2013-03-25, 04:43 AM
;2009472']They need to learn everything about forex. Not only the theory, practical also need to do. Because forex is not easy as they thought, learning process should not be stop at any stage. Rather it should be carry on after you open real trading but before this try a lot on demo account

indeed if we are still not used in the demo account is very risky at all if we use a real account. in real account all the psychological pressure was real because loss or profit is real to. while in the demo all virtual demo that funds run out we can make it again for free.

kang portal
2013-03-25, 04:55 AM

tuhinsm
2013-03-25, 12:25 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

very good tips for all trader hope it will help us to catching golden pips,&i request you just help us to giving this type of good tips for making a excellent Profit fro forex.

ashvi
2013-03-25, 03:05 PM
That's really a very good tip from the thread starter, if the traders look at the forex trading business in a more serious manner then am sure they would be able to plan for some good trades and try to take up the best ones to win in the forex market.

hitpipsin
2013-03-25, 03:19 PM

I am also with you to follow this rules before openning a trade to make a good profit I think you must have money management to make a good profit till the weekly basis or others.

maaado
2013-03-25, 06:23 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits
Thank you for the information
Best Regards

saddam76
2013-03-25, 08:18 PM
Success 5 Tips for Trading.
1. Trading gold has a larger spread than Forex. So be careful with the use of litany. MC could be taxable if it is too large to use Lot.
2. Do not be emotional when exposed to loss. Keep stabilize for opening places in trading.
3. If any position of rest first do not rush to take up the position again. Analyze carefully why one took a position.
4. Remember the gold price in the trading does not always go up all that much a determining factor. Use technical and important analysis is good to be a Successful Gold Trading.
5. Always record any failures being repeated and can fix it immediately.
Flow this tips for trading.

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 09:58 AM
tips are very useful for beginners like me
and provide motivation to succeed in the business of forex
I think this post is very good thank you

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:20 AM
I read these terms avarice and tolerance in most of the discussions, yes they are terms which can matter. Aim for earnings but not the one which can't get at one taken.. tolerance at times of failures and hang on for the right opportunity and the appropriate technique could really create you be there

trad3erIn5ta
2013-04-20, 07:09 PM
i am agree with yo i think day trading is hard to understand because all markets and business are making ups and downs in day time but in night trading we can trade according to the trend to make good profits

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-20, 09:36 PM
certainly in the form of trader everyone shall realist that foreign exchange trading is really an commitment and your uses moments to cultivate which usually membership i absolutely think that 5 Helpful hints could be very a whole lot right to make sure you attain for any operate nonetheless come to be inside the payout team for the markets.

sunjoy
2013-04-20, 09:50 PM
Many thanks for your useful post.I agree with you, but I have an argument as you said on the technical and fundamental strategy.I think it is not wise to ignore important news totally.Because important break with reality your experience in technical strategy.I final report of nfp analysis techniques besides a trader must be aware of the most important news also essential...

sobuj111
2013-04-21, 12:34 AM
Shoo me hum iska lia ya jani ko, post ke lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi newbie ke lia bhi mein trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana hun aur yeh best way han ach.

jatayufx
2013-04-21, 04:23 AM
I am also with you to follow this rules before openning a trade to make a good profit I think you must have money management to make a good profit till the weekly basis or others.

reduced risk and determine the appropriate analysis to the effect on the economy and trading system in accordance with the use of safe trading plan easier to use stop loss and money management strategies used in accordance with trading plan

aariya16
2013-05-03, 08:26 PM
thank you therefore a lot of for these terribly useful tips it's very very choked with necessary tips that area units sure progressing to facilitate me get an even bigger profit i will be able to browse them and obtain actuated so i ca increase my profit level, they're straightforward and comprehensible thanks most once more

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 08:34 PM
Only execute treading signals that your Forex technical analysis system generates and dont lose discipline and chase losses or attempt to hurry profits...............

kurniawan
2013-05-18, 01:59 PM
trade with the use of a simple ways can provide a straightforward method for your own trading in order to get the understanding how to actually trade with right, though there is no problem to the confident people who desire to actually trade with day trading, scalping or long term and as long simply because they perceive for it and at last, we ought to support all the internal system with high discipline and patience

vishadevbhakta
2013-05-18, 03:56 PM
thank u brother ap ki yeah 5 tip bohoti simple hey , is jorur forex trader ko bohoti achie profit hoga , or me yaeh jorur try karun ga. thank brother is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

ocikca
2013-05-18, 04:01 PM
i'm newbie in forex trading
first i love to scalping very much and i dont like long term trade
i like to learn about forex more and more and i always wonder about it
disciplin, and money management is the hard thing to do in forex trading
simple strategy it a must for me i choose the one that i mostly understand
realistic for sure, i search for money in here, i trade in here in forex trade
so wish me luck

ntmilon_ns
2013-05-18, 04:05 PM
Only execute treading (http://make24fx.blogspot.com/p/instaforex-is-universal-forex-portal.html) signals that your forex technical analysis system generates and dont lose discipline and chase losses or try and hurry profits.

shama12
2013-05-18, 06:16 PM
I trust people completely in relation to these kind of 5 points. The following tips are indeed incredibly convenient as well as practical tricks for the particular dealers to complete very well as well as help make benefit from Currency trading company.

miansajad
2013-05-18, 06:31 PM
Trade business with the use of a easy methods can offer a uncomplicated means for your own dealing to be able to get the knowing how to actually business with right, though there is no issue to the assured individuals who wish to actually business with day dealing, scalping or lengthy lasting and as lengthy basically because they understand for it and at last, we ought to back up all the organs and circulatory program with great self-discipline and tolerance

Taha
2013-05-18, 07:22 PM
certainly by means of investor everyone shall realist that forex dealing is really an dedication and your uses minutes growing which usually account i absolutely think that 5 Suggestions could be very a whole lot right to make sure you obtain for any function however come to be inside the payment group for the marketplaces.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-18, 07:59 PM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

do the best... good luck

federertichka
2013-05-18, 08:22 PM
Hello my brother, yes it must be discipline and realism during trading increase to need exactly the restraint in order to achieve success plus lack of greed and thank you for this valuable advice

zank haidar
2013-05-19, 08:50 AM

1. Don't day trade

Why?

Don't believe me?

3. Use a simple method

4. Discipline

6. Don't tick watch

8. Work smart not hard

9. Be realistic

10. So what's your edge?

waw, this new knowledge to guide my trading psychology, thanks for sharing :)

tahirtaaha
2013-05-24, 06:14 PM
sab say bari tip yeh hai k aap ko kabhi bhi emotions per trade nahi karni chahiye aap ko hamesha he trade technical analysis ke madad say karni chahiye aur aik aur cheez yaad rakhe agar aap trade karte ho to aap ko apne account ka 2 percent say zayada ka risk nahi lena chahiye.

bondon
2013-05-26, 09:27 PM
Wow nice common during this post. It may be the very necessary to understand the merchants in the freshman class. I am also pleased to understand that every one of them. Thanks for sharing ...

sorma
2013-05-27, 08:04 PM
Thank you so much for your tips very useful, that is very busy with the important purpose of my manager it's easier to win, it will be much larger than I could see and catch the spirit of California, which sometimes increase, are not simple and bayyinahnya again, thanks a lot

poka
2013-05-27, 09:37 PM
I love your item scanning five tips for performance, but when I look through the add comment ten tips, but what do you say, now that the truth is always sad and all trades
If all the money dealers who think that the ideal traders and a minor loss may be

sati
2013-05-27, 09:40 PM
Extensive tips, thanks evil useful these thusooooooo there is very very {0} measure squares} and advice you need to promote join I will get and see them lift the level of my interest is simple even greater profits suffocated in guiding my California is newer, thanks to perceived

uykftr
2013-05-27, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the tip, very awful, which is an important measure to promote more to index Des, you will be able to see them and stick with what did not see anything, and it is easier to understand.

brbmdu
2013-05-27, 10:41 PM
Create a Forex technical analysis can only be performed signal and not lose your discipline and recover lost or try to rush the trip.

kompa
2013-06-08, 09:07 PM
Thank you for the very useful tips, there are screens for very, very heavily arasure rad} so that it can get bigger it will scan and found that I was on the rise in profitability, its simpler and more understandable thanks again was

zikum
2013-06-13, 07:34 PM
For the most part, it is very very thanks for this really useful Tips, filled with tips to} Delete promoting a plan to get them, and collect much larger profit motive, to increase their profits and levels of CA, they were the simplest, not graspable thanks again

kisor
2013-06-13, 07:44 PM
no one can deny these facts. but the problems is we can not controls ourselves when we start tradings. we know how we should trade. but we follow only less of them. moneys menegemants. over tradings. controlling emotions.

hussain837
2013-06-13, 08:30 PM
fo bigger profits you need to lean about how things can go fr it so things can get into a better place for your self about it also. sometimes you need to learn aout how things will be for you to know about it also.

kokka
2013-06-14, 12:15 AM
Offers and good advice: degrees of motivation in the name itself beginners man knew how profitable to buy. Trade, I personally like the speculators of the moment.

bvgfcd
2013-06-14, 12:35 AM
Enter the complete signals that the technical analysis Forex system generates, and I don't want to lose their discipline and to hunt the loss or try to quick profits.

taitanic
2013-06-14, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the post Ke Lia Lia Lia Aur Mere BHI bohat Han only excitement Ke BHI APNI beginners fight the battle of battle of commercialism GA banana zaroor cynical Chata Hun Aur BHI AIK involves iodine rancho merchant won the ax like the best way to Lia commercialism of the Han dynasty.

EMNACH
2013-06-14, 12:54 AM
Really useful and valuable information and i am a newbie forex will cleaning me a lot and wait for you more
thank you very much

Hina kundi
2013-06-14, 11:40 AM
you are right brother and that the all tips is profitable and depend to this all tips that all is tips trust i am use and very best information send brother all new web welcome to the best tips in the

dareking
2013-06-29, 02:54 PM
is thread mein jo bhi tips di gayi hai, wo kafi achchi hai, ishi tarah ki tips useful hoti hai, humare liye jaruri hota hai, ki tips ko hum follow kare, taki real trade mein aisi koi galtiya na kare, jisse nuksaan ho. :)

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 01:26 AM
hiiii thanks is post ke lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi aur newbie ke lia bhi mein apni trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu ga kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana chata hun aur yeh best way han achi trading ke lia. good luck and thanks for you .... :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

hiiii .... It's great you brother. you are able to maximize the benefits to trade only with the use of MA. Maybe you are a professional trader. your skills in the trade is not very doubtful. but can you show me a screenshot of your methods? Maybe with it would be very helpful goood luck and thanks for you .... :)

keroso1
2013-06-30, 01:54 AM
you are absolultey right about what you have said and im agree with you about what you have said too but for me i thinbk that the market need a serious and hard worker trader

dareking
2013-07-12, 06:24 PM
Tips to aisi cheez hai, jo ki bahut hi kam logo ko mil paati hai, main to ye baat kahunga ki agar kisi trader ko forex trading mein kisi trader se tips mil raati hai, to usko us tips par amal karna chahiye, trading mein tips bahut kaam aati hai. ;)

fulltry
2013-07-13, 12:12 AM
agar ap forex trading market may volume par depned hy k ap nay forex trading market may 5 pips movement say ktna earning karna chacta ho ap forex trading may 5 pips movement say achi inocme kar sakta ho

sunila
2013-07-13, 09:45 AM
forex mao jou acahay trader hoty hain wo ap ko tips nahe daity hain may be un k pass time he nahe hota hai laikin aagr ap is mai kafi hard work aur experince rakhty hain tou ap khud ik tips startegy bana skty hain aur social media mai bata sakty hain jis sai sab ko kafi faida ho sakta hai...

goshee
2013-07-13, 10:16 AM
i disagree your one point that you say that dont trade in day trading i dont thnk so beacus in day trading you are mcuh safe as compare to short trade beacuse you dont need to perform consistatnly any way i like your other point that you meniton every thing except day trading is very good and 100percent right according to my point of view.

md helal
2013-07-13, 02:29 PM
I see most of the words greed and patience, though, yes, they can make a difference in the sound. One can not get the shot that aim to make a profit, but .. Sometimes the loss of patience and wait for the right opportunity and the right techniques, it can not really be there

harfaslo
2013-07-16, 06:36 PM
thank you for the nice tip about the wining way for Forex Trading, i think all trader are read your share tips and accept hope they will gain here, i think if any one trader are apply all rules when trading hope he cannot lost here, he able to gain here. so many thank for nice information.

sehatx
2013-07-17, 03:02 AM

largest financial market with a high level of volatility, with great movement so we can take the gap to trade and I think a good solution is to use this money management Be Able to avoid us from a lot or a high risk in our business

wasimnayyar
2013-08-22, 11:19 AM
thanks for your advice i think its realy good tips for newbies and all other traders who dose not .. know these things its realy help me alot to find trader in my self ... and all other new trader can learn these thing and in future they can be a good trader

Endeye
2013-08-22, 09:55 PM
4. Discipline

The discipline was very important to be successful at forex, I often loss in forex because i am not take a discipline in trading. without any discipline cannot be successful in the forex market. Indeed the discipline is important point in trading. must not ignore if you want to keep exist in forex.

Dimu1234
2013-08-25, 11:15 AM
While respecting your ideas, my personal view is day trading is good for new comers. Because overnight the market will trun upside down. So the best method is once you open a trade, close it when you get a reasonable trade without keep it open for long time. Because in no time the market will turn & your winning trade will becomes a loosing trade.

razia86
2013-08-25, 02:22 PM
for me thank you so much for these very usefeul tips it is really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable..........

asd
2013-09-16, 06:45 PM
The forex trading investment decision is long lasting, need to be regular, need to be affected individual to not head out ridiculous while using the shifts from the current market, and not allow psychological abaldo when there are many losses will not generally obtain things speedily, we have to endurance and not avarice.

Azzharali
2013-09-16, 09:14 PM
forex say bohat say tariqay say hum sucess kar saktay hain jis trah hum forx per achi pratic krain.is k elawa hamain forx per achi reading
karni chaye .is k elaw hamin markt k bary main proper knowlege hona chaye .is k elawa hamin forex main experience hona must hai
phir hum forx man kamyab hain

ahmadfuad
2013-09-17, 04:23 AM
a share of the building and motivation for all of us, we must raise a thumb for the master who has been willing to share knowledge. on this sunny morning yag let us continue to improve our trading knowledge through this forum. with a lot of reading and listening to the advice of the senior. hopefully we can be successful as they

yea, I agree with you, we should be open to new knowledge in you by our seniors. by our teachers. because from there we can learn how to get a hit in profits in forex trading. and we must always keen to learn and keep learning.

shayan
2013-09-17, 05:04 AM
i think for every trader, some strategies work and some doesn't. all you have to do is pick the right one which works best for you. if you can make profit in day trading, why not do it. but if its not working for you, try the other style.

asimjee
2013-09-17, 05:07 PM
thank you soooooooo much for these very usefeul tips it is really really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again....

eko dessy setiawan
2013-09-17, 06:47 PM
semua itu kari kefahaman sendiri senf=diri jika anda maumemaahami maka anda akan menjadi treder yang sukses,,,, anda akan meraup banyak pip dalah beberapa menit... :D :D
keep smile to win gan... :)

moonroy
2013-09-17, 09:23 PM
Everyone in the form of traders certainly realists, foreign exchange trading is a real commitment and your use of time is usually a member of the train, and I certainly believe that there may be a lot of helpful tips too 5 correct to make sure to meet any process, then the market within the team payout.

Josh Fisher
2013-09-17, 10:35 PM
Yes I totally agree and thanks for sharing its really true that before trading in forex we have fix the amount of money we are going to earn in forex on monthly basis we can even use lot exponent and use it very kindly on the markets.

Ahtasham1
2013-09-18, 01:34 AM
Nice tips shared by you, keep sharing these beautiful tips with us and make our trading easy and successful, and I think 95% traders who lose are beginners and retail traders who don't have bird eye view on the market that is why they lose more.

siam ft t
2013-09-18, 01:38 AM
Actually,I agree with you about these 4 tips Per Cent These tips are really very practical and useful for traders to do well and take advantage of bargains currency traders are good.

fxghost
2013-09-18, 02:30 PM

ji bhai badiya thread ko open kiya gaya hain jisse kafi kuch sikha ja sakta hain newbie ye liye to ye thread ek badiya thread hain aise post ko read karne ke bad hi bhai ji trader mein kafi confidence aata hain

wnhw99
2013-09-18, 03:43 PM
i just want to say thanx for this precious information that you are giving all of us...it your very nice work that you are helping us...hope it will be helpful for us

forexearn
2013-09-18, 03:57 PM
i have read the title from your thread 5 tips for success,but when iam read all.If you could consistently make 50 -100% per annum, you would be up their with the best traders in the world.i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level.

naziakhan
2013-09-18, 06:06 PM
bhai ap na nwbie traders k liyay ya kafi acha thread open kia hay aur newbie trader es thread sa trading k liyay kafi achi information hasil kar sakta hay . aur wo in tips ko apni trading ma use kar k acha result hasil kar sakta hay .:good:

shoukat naaz
2013-09-19, 07:06 AM
ap kee yeh post bhi bohot behtreen post hey uar is opost per ager is post ko new traders follow kr key is per amal kar key is post ko azma key dekhtey hen to is men is key baarey men mera naheen khyaal keh koi bhi beginner aisa ho keh jo forecx men trading kartey huey loss men chala jey .

razia86
2013-09-19, 11:03 AM
i have read the title from your thread 5 tips for success and i really agree with you 100 percent about these 5 tips and these tips are indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from Forex business.......

websolutionpk
2013-09-19, 12:22 PM
Tips are very useful in the forex trading. You have shared good and helpful tips for trading. Forex is a business of sharpness of mind and experience. Without tricks we can not earn money. By adopting these tips no one goes in loss.

zubairirfan1
2013-09-19, 12:28 PM
i can sy that five steps...!(1)haiam is ko ziayda sy ziayda atime dena hoga (2) haiam is trading ko krne ke liyaya demo acooeunt mai practise krni hogi (3) hamain is trading mai hard-wrok krna hoga (4) haiam is mai bhilkul point to point baat krni ogi (5) haiam apni typing speed teez krni hogi ta ke hum is kam ko jald sy jald khatam krlain..()

cozard007
2013-09-19, 01:36 PM
I have seen forex trdaing to be the right business because it will affects all the facets of the life of the trader. All traders knows that forex trading is the market that gives money, but all the dos and don`t about the market is not kept, that is why they tends to lose the money.

asimjee64
2013-09-19, 02:23 PM

kkartik9
2013-09-19, 02:24 PM
yes you are right , your all tips are really very helpful and i am also looking forward to do this into my trades, but dicipline is not so good in trade i mean if you have lots of profit in one trade then you can simply close your trade and can make some good pips and dont wait for take profit to hit that

cakrawala
2013-11-30, 10:27 PM
I also have such as the trading strategy that teh Japan is the owner if the indicator and i use the m15 frame with this indicator and it give a lots of profit for me. but some time the market make the side way when trading is hard.

bd05
2013-12-01, 01:26 AM
When market is trading in a range and frequently showing ups and down two way position can be helpful, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the another to return in profit and close that so you get good profit with minimal risk.

Hban
2013-12-01, 04:46 AM
There is nothing like a great forex trading strategy. You can find so many unpredictable pitfalls in the currency market that you can never depend on a single forex trading strategy to be effective. Take Time To Learn When getting started, you have to start off your career in the ..

fxghost
2013-12-05, 05:00 PM
is tarah ke tips hi bhaiya ji trader mein ek naya josh aur confidence bharte hain aise tips kahi aur nahi milenge sirf forum hi aisa place hain jaha par hum aise tips ko read karke kafi acha feel karte hain aise tips sabhi ko dene chahiye

wantiyem
2013-12-05, 10:30 PM
I have seen forex trdaing to be the right business because it will affects all the facets of the life of the trader. All traders knows that forex trading is the market that gives money, but all the dos and don`t about the market is not kept, that is why they tends to lose the money.

indeed very handy and useful tips for the traders to do well and make profit from Forex business many traders who say that getting the money in forex is very difficult but if we have a very good concept of trading will be easy

2013-12-08, 09:33 AM
lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi aur newbie ke lia bhi mein apni trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu ga kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana chata hun aur yeh best way han achi execute treading signals that your forex technical analysis system generates and dont lose discipline and chase losses

ebizsanjoy
2013-12-08, 09:43 AM
If any one want to be a big online forex trader then they have use some rules when they taken any trade at this market . Take trading not big position , maintain stop loss , do not greedy more , when profit comes totally booked , ignore any other trader trading .

aasakil11
2013-12-08, 09:50 AM
many thanks a whole lot regarding these kinds of very useful suggestions it is actually filled with crucial suggestions that are going to support myself get yourself a greater profit i most certainly will read them and get encouraged i really Florida increase my profit levels, they may be simple and understandable many thanks a whole lot yet again.

spark123
2013-12-18, 10:50 PM
Really thanks for this post. It is really motivating for me and newbies. I will also remember it in my trading. I also want to become a successful trader and this is the best eay for trading. I like it very much.

bonouspoint
2013-12-19, 01:33 AM
Sab se pehly to main apka bohat he dil se thankx ada karna chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sabit hoga mery ley aur her ek kay ley mugy yhe sab pata he nai tha t is best steps bhai jaan.

bouche
2013-12-19, 02:36 AM
we have to mix the fundamental with the technical analyze because forex work globaly and doezs noot matter the technical forex will always follow fundamentals in accordance with some technicals levels but genrallly we havbe to use both of them for trading

nadeembali
2013-12-19, 02:50 AM
top 5 tips for begnear
1:aap ko sab se pehly 2 week demo practice honi cahye
2:aap ko forex ki achy se infomation honi cahye
3:hamesha mistakes se seekna ho ga
4:kabi bi greedy kar k trade nahi karni ho gi
5:apney emotion ko kabu karty hue hi trade karni ho gi.

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 02:55 PM
business with a simplified methods module break an relaxed way for the trading to get the intellect how to exchange with ethical, but there is no problem for them who poverty to switch with day trading, scalping or lengthy statue and as abundant as they understand for it
and at newest, we demand to reinforcement all the group with creaky penalize and patience

bashirachakzai777
2013-12-23, 12:19 PM
forex me bahut se usefull tips hota hai i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again lakin forex trading was the good .

rprasantad
2013-12-23, 12:43 PM
Thank you for such useful and elaborate tips. I will really apply these rules while trading and always keep tem in mind in future too. However, I believe learning about forex constantly is a requirement. It not only in this business but it applies to all other business too.

fxghost
2014-02-14, 02:27 PM
forex me bahut se usefull tips hota hai i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again lakin forex trading was the good .

ji bhaiya kafi useful tips hote hain jo trader ko kafi tez banata hain is tarah ke tips faydemand hote hain usse trading mein kafi kaam le sakte hain kis cheez se bachna hain aur kiska use karna hain ye humko batata hain

kaslam
2014-02-14, 02:42 PM
I think we should be able to manage it properly and I think all need tranquility, then all will be fine and we should always be ready with the market running and we have to remain calm then all would be very nice and all will be very nice and as traders we have to stay calm. and profit will surely come with patience.:good:

SAHIL-KHAN
2014-02-14, 11:25 PM
a good tips and may offer motivation on behalf of me as a beginner merchant. I in person just like the 1st time since the scalpers to trade up to currently.

warsino
2014-02-15, 07:31 AM
if all traders are able to apply the 5 pinsip sure many are already rich, ..... but in fact there are still many who have not been able to implement in real acc. leaving much to lose in trading. including I also still can not apply ........

nawal
2014-02-15, 08:07 AM
Thanks a lot for these tips i will try my level best to act upon these principles.I think these will me a lot.But i am not able to understand that why you are against the day trading many people are earning money from day trading.Good Luck
Nawal

naziakhan
2014-02-15, 02:27 PM

G bhai ap ko es forum sa hi forex k related kafi achay achay tips mil jay gay aur agar ap achi mihnat kartay hay aur un tips ko apni real trading per apply kartay hay tu ap ko kafi acha result mil sakta hay .:)

fxearner
2014-02-15, 02:43 PM
G bhai ap ko es forum sa hi forex k related kafi achay achay tips mil jay gay aur agar ap achi mihnat kartay hay aur un tips ko apni real trading per apply kartay hay tu ap ko kafi acha result mil sakta hay .:)

hanji bhai ess forum mein active rehne se trader ko kaafi achhe forex ke tips mil sakte hai jinko wo use karke forex mein achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko forex mein mehnat karni hogi tabhi wo apni trdaing skills ko improve kar sakta hai..

fxearner
2014-02-15, 03:05 PM

hanji bhai trader ko ess forum se kaafi achhe tips forex ke baarein mein mil sakte hai,trader agar enn tips ko achhe se follow karke apni trading mein use karta hai tou uske trading skills achhe se improve hojayenge aur wo forex mein achha kar sakenga..

al-furqan
2014-02-15, 04:58 PM
i will say this is fantastic because the best tips for success can never be better than this because all you need to do for you to be making money from the Forex market has been simplified for us by this writer, and if we can just make sure that we do exactly what this writer has written i think many traders will be successful at the long run.

fxghost
2014-02-27, 01:47 PM
hanji bhai trader ko ess forum se kaafi achhe tips forex ke baarein mein mil sakte hai,trader agar enn tips ko achhe se follow karke apni trading mein use karta hai tou uske trading skills achhe se improve hojayenge aur wo forex mein achha kar sakenga..

agar hum chahte hain ki kafi kuch sikhe to forum se hi sikhna best rahta hain bhaiya ji forum mein sabhi cheez milti hain chahe to wo tips ho ya fir koi bhi strategy ho humko forum ka kafi fayda hota hain

a_for_apple
2014-02-27, 02:24 PM
the most important in forex trading is discipline and patience waiting for an appropriate moment for market entry, by using a simple system so we do not have to worry when determining market entry decisions. most beginners installing various indicators but do not understand the function of these indicators

monitor2
2014-02-27, 02:37 PM
Boss your post is very important for a beginner. Thank you for your important post. I think a newbie can success in Forex business by following your post. Also a new trader can be a good trader by use your important post and tips. :good::respect:

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-27, 10:01 PM
wow brother bahut hi alla ap nay bahut hi kaml ki hai q k aja kal is kism ki strgty koi bhi shre nai karat hai mager ap nay bahuty hi him,at ka kam kiya hai is stgty ko hamry sath shre kar kay

gad.even
2014-02-27, 10:04 PM
Thank you greatly on your useful article. We accept anyone but I've got just one debate as you have got explained with regards to specialized along with fundamental strategy. We still find it not a good idea to ignore fundamental fact absolutely. Simply because important reports can easily split your current specialized strategy. I've got experienced this specific with past nfp record associated with states. Besides specialized investigation the dealer should know about the actual important fundamental reports in addition.

imrankhalid954
2014-02-27, 10:07 PM
very good bother online Forex trading tips hy bother kaho k forex trading ma income kama hy to bahi Jan ap na jo bata Hy 5tipes boant best hy kn 5tipes kon acha sa learning kr na to bahi jan boant acha income kama sakata Hy

rokisinthiya
2014-02-28, 01:04 AM
Only execute treading indicators that a forex complex examination program yields in addition to dont drop control in addition to follow losses or maybe aim to rush gains.

shujaat Ali
2014-02-28, 01:15 AM
To get a bigger profit from the trade in the forex trading field, the trader must be so much concious about the point at which he opens a trade. There would also be maximum bonus in his account when he opens the trade so that he might be able to make trades of the larger volume that will give him a huge profit.

ayalayala
2014-02-28, 01:28 AM
appreciate it so considerably intended for these kind of quite useful suggestions it is genuinely filled with critical suggestions that are going to assist me personally obtain a bigger income let me read these and get inspired therefore i california increase my income levels, they're simple as well as understandable appreciate it a lot all over again.

babul_ct
2014-02-28, 06:42 PM
thanks so considerably intended for these kinds of extremely useful points it is definitely truly rich in critical points that will assist us obtain a bigger income i'll go through these individuals and find motivated i really California increase our income level, they may be easy and simple to comprehend thanks so much once again.

mdchomokali
2014-02-28, 07:05 PM
thanks a lot so much regarding these kind of quite useful guidelines it is truly filled with significant guidelines that will assist me receive a even bigger profit let me examine these and have encouraged and so i ca improve our profit levels, they're simple and understandable thanks a lot much yet again.

anwer
2014-03-01, 07:44 PM
hi my friend
you're very beautiful
thank you for your help and your advice
in think that is important to interested to your help

fxghost
2014-03-12, 03:49 PM
apne tips dekar kafi trader ki madad kari hain bas ab kaam hain trader ko is tarha ke tips ko follow karna wo agar tips ki ahmiyat ko samjh kar usko yaad rakhenge to is field mein kabhi bhi wo maar nahi khayenge bhaiya ji

moni00021
2014-03-12, 04:53 PM
yes forex is bigger profitabal Forex is a market where we do buy and sell currency. so we can say forex is a foreign currency business. So I want to learn forex trading because forex is a money making business. a market where we do buy and sell currency. so we can say Forex is a foreign currency business. So I want to learn Forex trading because Forex is a money making business ,,,.................................so thank you

zamataali
2014-03-12, 04:56 PM
trading is not for every one so you have to take more attention of the graph inflationary movement.
1) see the market analysis
2) see the economic market ratio
3) focus that its upwards OR the downwrdss

starman
2014-03-12, 05:49 PM
many thanks so much regarding these very usefeul ideas it is definitely really full of essential ideas that will help everyone receive a even larger revenue i most certainly will examine these individuals and have inspired and so i florida increase my personal revenue stage, they may be easy and also comprehensible many thanks so much all over again.

Rizwan12
2014-03-12, 05:55 PM
Sab se pehle ap ko demo main kam kar k experience hasal karna chahye phr technical analysis sekhen phr trend ko be follow karen aur sab se important ye k ap ko newz ko zaror follow karna chahye.

fxghost
2014-03-26, 04:10 PM
Sab se pehle ap ko demo main kam kar k experience hasal karna chahye phr technical analysis sekhen phr trend ko be follow karen aur sab se important ye k ap ko newz ko zaror follow karna chahye.

bhaiya ji demo par kaam karke hum apna exprience kafi acha bana sakte hain trading sikhne ke liye demo ki help leni hi padti hain tabhi to trader kafi jayda acha learn ke baad earn kar pata hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-03-26, 05:38 PM
bhaiya ji demo par kaam karke hum apna exprience kafi acha bana sakte hain trading sikhne ke liye demo ki help leni hi padti hain tabhi to trader kafi jayda acha learn ke baad earn kar pata hain bhaiya ji

hanji forex mein earning ke liye trader ko demo par kaam karna he hota hai,jab takk trader demo par ache se time nahi deta wo ess field mein kaam nahi kar sakta,demo learning ke baad he trader sab kuch samajh kar ess business mein earn kar paata hai..

subnkur
2014-03-26, 06:29 PM
Simply perform treading signals that your foreign exchange technical examination system creates along with dont eliminate control along with follow losses or even aim to dash earnings.

mrinalini
2014-03-26, 09:30 PM
A new trader should not make things complex for themselves and trade on their own my using logic and yes one can use support and resistance levels for their trades and use certain indicators for confirmation and if a trader is smart and have good skills he can always make some consistent profits in this market .

mstnazim
2014-03-26, 09:46 PM
Simply implement treading signs that your forex complex analysis technique produces as well as dont drop discipline as well as follow deficits or maybe attempt to be quick income.

Ali Raza
2014-03-26, 09:54 PM
Dear mein app sy agree krta hn forex trading mein five pips ki earning krny mein bhot mehnat krna prti hy some time mistake ki waja sy aik pip k leye bhot wait krna prta hy q k market ki condition orders k against chali jati hy jab k five pips bhot best profit hy.

JABLAYFX
2014-03-26, 09:57 PM
Very Necessary to understand the merchants in the freshman class it will be much larger than I Could see profit but when i look through the add comment ten tips, but what do you say now That the truth is always sad and all trades.

portal
2014-03-26, 10:45 PM
5 pips is big enough if we able to make it consitance in every day
for example if we make 5 pips a day we trade on a month about 20 days mean we able to make100pips in a month so we only need to count if we use 1$ in every pips means we got 100$ in a month and thas really great result

Atomic
2014-03-26, 10:55 PM
Dear friend i 100% agree with you,qk ya 5 tips asy hain jin k baghair achi trade nhi ho sakti thanks dear friend ap ny hum sy apna knowledge or expirence share keya .trader chahen to is ko follow kar k profit earn kar sakty hain.likn main to abhi indain forum pa work kar raha hun or bonus banna raha hun

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:43 AM
thanks for these very usefeul tips it is really really full of important tips that are going to help me get a bigger profit i will read them and get motivated so i ca increase my profit level, they are easy and understandable thank you so much again :)

arbazali
2014-03-27, 08:02 AM
i think we can get success and bigger profit if we follow these simple tips we should get experience by doing work in the demo account we should control our emotions we should not be greedy we should get a lot knowledge from our seniors we should always have positive thinking.

naziakhan
2014-03-27, 05:54 PM

bhaiya g demo account shru karnay sa pahlay ap ko es business k baray ma kuch basic knowledge bi zarur hasil kar laina cahiyay , agar ap k pas acha basic knowledge ho ga tu ap ko demo practice karnay ma kafi asaani ho gi .:)

fxearner
2014-03-27, 08:14 PM
bhaiya g demo account shru karnay sa pahlay ap ko es business k baray ma kuch basic knowledge bi zarur hasil kar laina cahiyay , agar ap k pas acha basic knowledge ho ga tu ap ko demo practice karnay ma kafi asaani ho gi .:)

hanji ess business ko karne se pehle trader ko demo account par ache se practice karleni chahiye,jab takk trader demo par practice nahi karenga wo ess business mein kaam nahi kar sakta,agar trader ke paas achha knowledge hai to ess business mein apni jagah bana sakta hai..

fxghost
2014-04-18, 02:49 PM
hanji ess business ko karne se pehle trader ko demo account par ache se practice karleni chahiye,jab takk trader demo par practice nahi karenga wo ess business mein kaam nahi kar sakta,agar trader ke paas achha knowledge hai to ess business mein apni jagah bana sakta hai..

demo ki practice must hoti hain taki wo khud ko trader acha bana sake bhaiya ji agar demo nahi karenge to trading ke bare mein hum log kuch bhi nahi jaan sakenge kuch aata hi nahi hoga to trading nahi kar sakenge

saulseth
2014-04-18, 04:25 PM
thank you a lot pertaining to most of these invaluable tips it is truly brimming with crucial tips that will help me have a larger profit let me study these people and obtain determined so i florida increase our profit levels, they are simple and also understandable thank you a lot aha.

nakashali
2014-04-18, 06:04 PM
forex trading main success full ho ny ky ly es main ap ko bohat mhnat ki zarorat hoti hai forex trading main ap ko chaye ky ap es main bohat earning ky ly es main bohat mhnat krni chaye tu he ap ko es main success mil skti hai