PDA

View Full Version : Instaforex Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3

Anytime
2011-05-02, 05:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

Aap Instaforex ke bare me kya sochte hai, krupya ye post kare. Aapko kya acha lagta hain aur kya nahi.

Thanks

Raja Krsnan
2011-07-29, 08:53 AM
InstaForex seems to be first prefered choice of most Fx traders. It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading. also they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this. overall they score a 10/10 score.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 06:38 PM
So far so good, fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus program etc no important disadvantage.
Just suggestion if you could lower the spread it would be perfect.
Overall I will give 5 star

rohi
2011-09-10, 04:48 PM
ma ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size, pr mujhe mt4 tradin platform pasand nai aaya. agr iss ki jaga Instaforex koi apna plateform banwa le tu ziada acha hoga. like forex.com/ FXcm etc.

shaonmra
2011-09-11, 03:01 AM
So far so good, fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus program etc no important disadvantage.

Every thing i admit as 5 star but about withdraw looking for an fixed amount instant cashout option for high level verified members. It may helps trader to cashout an fixed amount instant which can lead more goodwill.

keset
2011-09-20, 07:53 AM
Every thing i admit as 5 star but about withdraw looking for an fixed amount instant cashout option for high level verified members. It may helps trader to cashout an fixed amount instant which can lead more goodwill.
I really think my best instaforex broker in an instant deposit into my account, as well as the withdrawal is also fast. congratulations to instaforex..

james
2011-09-20, 08:48 AM
no doubts ultimately the best broker ...till date ....i think the amount of options which it gives to the traders is much more satisfying than the other ...there are broker ehich might be the best but they ar4e further away from insta

mirror
2011-10-03, 01:34 PM
well often re-quote ...and sometimes order close or open is very much delay...and impossible to open order at exact position at pick hour , means when news release,....I like its demo contests overall good broker , have got funds twice already ;)

parvez ahmed
2011-11-02, 05:26 PM
I am Experience trader in Instaforex and love it too much . The are number one broker in Asia and have a lot of payment processor. Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks

goodthought4
2011-11-11, 01:52 PM
Best thing about Instaforex is Fast money transfer to any account. As well as its very trusted and reputed trading service in market.

asingh601
2011-11-29, 10:03 AM
although i'm not depositing any fund yet, but i'm already experienced a good and quick services. Yesterday when my accounts which registered to this forum account had a problem, i make a report through their site, the responses is very fast, less in an hour, they response to my report and give a clear explanation. i think it's a good start for me.

as ur wish but instaforex is good website to trading because its starting fees is very low only $1 so it is the best thanks

MIDO
2011-12-06, 03:40 PM
for me insta is the best broker i ever try. they have online customer service,interesting bonus, the best thing is insta have forum loke this so people can learn how to trade profitly in forex and still they appreciate us by giving a bonus in every posting we made. thanks a lot insta. keep up the good work

Alexandra
2011-12-07, 01:15 PM
for me insta is the best broker i ever try. they have online customer service,interesting bonus, the best thing is insta have forum loke this so people can learn how to trade profitly in forex and still they appreciate us by giving a bonus in every posting we made. thanks a lot insta. keep up the good work

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a plesure to get them! We always seek to achieve better results.

forexman
2011-12-11, 06:43 PM
i am raelly happy with their service.they are the first broker who know to me nad i hhave stick with them as they have bonuses,rebates and fast withdraw

zdaina
2011-12-22, 10:06 AM
instaforex is very good broker for many reasons , first we don't have any problem to verify our accounts , second many options for withdraw, three, they accept low deposit, four, they give us this forum to make bonus to trade with. in conclusion is very very good broker.

forexman
2011-12-22, 09:11 PM
i am really happy to chose instaforex and i am also getting rebate from my trades and i am getting 30%deposit bonuses which is really a fantastic broker to use and i will stick with them

metroearn
2012-01-02, 04:34 PM
instaforex is number one broker in Asia. Sometime i faced no connection problem and no idea is that my network problem or trading server problem.
Otherwise everything is perfect and really happy to use instaforex.com.

forexman
2012-01-14, 05:03 PM
instaforex is number one broker in Asia. Sometime i faced no connection problem and no idea is that my network problem or trading server problem.
Otherwise everything is perfect and really happy to use instaforex.com.

yes you are right and instaforex is providing very good services to its clients and even they have good forums like indain-forex where a beginner can ask anything if he want help and lot of educational information also found in this forum thats why insta is great

FxBd
2012-02-06, 10:25 PM
There are many brokers in forex market.But I found the instaforex most reliable and they have some extraordinary qualities.They offer accounts for the small traders and they transfer the money in any bank account within seven days.

sohelforex
2012-02-06, 11:30 PM
Instaforex is an excellent broker from my opinion. It gives opportunity to small traders, has fresh management system, easy to open account and withdrawal system.. So, i like it!
Thanks.

forexman
2012-02-17, 08:26 PM
instaforex is really a great broker and they are providing their services legitly to all its customers and i am hoping to see lot more new offers are any other promotions from instaforex in future but i will stick with them

xiaotanghao
2012-02-17, 09:18 PM
For me, I have been a member of Instaforex now.I enjoy it so much there,especially the high leverage there.I wish it can grow stronger.Now I have benefit a lot from Instaforex now.I am still promote Instaforex ,the No.1 Forex broker in Asia.

wolfkamikaz
2012-02-18, 05:40 AM
yes insta it s the number 1 in Asia for me it s the number 1 in the world really is fast throughout the processs Withdraw gold deposit and uses server very strong and very fast executed positions in fractions of seconds

m3x_19
2012-02-24, 02:24 PM
In my opininon, insta forex is one of the best forex market around. The custumer service is good, the deposit and withdrawal is also good, the leverage maximum 1:1000, and they also provide analytic to the traders e-mail every day.

kamrul10
2012-03-11, 12:45 AM
i love instaforex and they are paying a lot of bonus for weekly , monthly , yearly contest. customers are really great and everyone is working very hard.they are really great and thats why instaforex is number one in asia.

deathzz
2012-03-12, 05:02 PM
I have been trading in instaforex for two years and to date I have not had any problems to the insta mind that makes me have to pull my money and stop trading of insta.
in my opinion insta remains the best broker... even though there is so much bad news that say about the insta, but I still do not believe it because until now my account is fine

Speedforex
2012-03-13, 06:57 PM
I fully agree, the InstaForex is light years ahead of most of the brokerages. Withdrawals, transfers and withdrawals very fast.
Great broker

skynet451
2012-03-13, 08:15 PM
what can i say about the instaforex i am new to forex and i do not know how to use the instaforex.how to open the demo account in the instaforex.how to see the previous months or days history of a particular currency pair.my one of the friend is doing the forex in the demo account in instaforex but some time when he click buy/sell button it show invalid S/L or T/P after put the values in it.

DiF0r
2012-03-13, 08:23 PM
I really like trading with InstaForex. I like brokers with fixed spread, 3pips is a bit high but you can overall get a good deal when rebates get payed back.http://www.bestforexrebates.net/images/icon_in.jpg

I have absolute no problems with Insta and I really love their fast support. So a big :good: for InstaForex staff.

skynet451
2012-03-17, 11:27 AM
some times instaforex server showing the error or not responding to the user interaction.so in that conditions if we are trading like selling or buying the currency the what will happen is the will cancel or the at the moment when the system get normal the status of currency at the time will take effect.

yogesh
2012-03-28, 02:27 AM
I think instaforex is a placce where search for broker of every trader ends, i joined few brokers before i joined instaforex, and once i joined traded and understood the features of insta i am sticked with instaforex, everything thing is best here, smaller lot sizes, allowing trading in metals, curerncy pairs, crued and even indices, competiive spread, good support and very fast or instant withdrawal these all make instaforex unqiue and best broker.

forexman
2012-03-28, 07:33 PM

yes i also hope to reduce spread for few pairs to 1pip except that instaforex bonus programs and sponsoring paid to post forums was really nice and also they have great contests as well where the winners can grab good bonus

Nganti
2012-04-14, 05:47 PM
in this week, widrawal using liberty reserve pending until 2 days, i dont know what happent , maybe much instaforex trader ask to widrawal that cause happent

shemozz
2012-04-14, 09:45 PM
I'm trading with them for some time now and they are great. Sometimes the execution could be better but it's not a huge issue,,, Deposits are very fast for me (less than an hour). Customer support is good... it is my review about insta forex broker :)

sinaga
2012-04-19, 02:09 AM
Instaforex my opinion is a good broker. I use the services of Instaforex in my trade. and I never had problems. I love it as a service to its clients are always online, and to the financial problems are also very good.

budado
2012-04-28, 06:09 AM
some times instaforex server showing the error or not responding to the user interaction.so in that conditions if we are trading like selling or buying the currency the what will happen is the will cancel or the at the moment when the system get normal the status of currency at the time will take effect.
If this happen have you tried to check if your platform is connected? Because if this things happen and your platform is not connected then that means your problem is your internet connection and has nothing to do with instaforex or the mt4 or the platform that you are using. I also experience this while I'm trading but when I check its my internet connection that is choppy.

yakult
2012-05-02, 03:20 PM
Overall instaforex a good broker. Only occasionally does in some cases frequent requotes instaforex server and delay the execution order. To WD via LR bit slower than some time ago. Now often delay up to 3 days.
I hope in the future may want to accelerate instaforex and improve their quality.

yakult
2012-05-05, 04:18 PM
hi
there are many brokers in forex market but i found the insta forex most reliable and they have some extraordinary qualities. they offer account
for the small trader and they transfer the money in any bank account within seven day.its take too much time that is the problem exist.
I think the time required for inter-bank transfer (wire transfer) to 7 days was only natural. And it's not just in instaforex alone, even in all the time it takes brokers also between 2-7 business days. Because the banks take a while to process clearance, etc.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-12, 11:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

Aap Instaforex ke bare me kya sochte hai, krupya ye post kare. Aapko kya acha lagta hain aur kya nahi.

Thanks
je abhi tak to mujhee in ki services bohat achi lagi hauin
jaisa ke ager hum withdraw aor deposit karty hain to within seconds humain payment mil jati hian
mujhee to is liy be bohat pasand hai

rahimlakhany
2012-05-31, 02:16 PM
Inshaforex is my first broker and i'm very proud to say that this will always remain my one and only broker and the reason for it is its so trusted and the payment is always on time and the support is also wonderful. In total the best for newbies.

punjabi123
2012-06-03, 01:22 AM
Instaforex is too good and one of the biggest companies in the world. They have won th title of broker of asia. This is good broker and don't have any hidden charges. All thing are cleared to all members. they also help their traders to study and know about the market well

nterziev
2012-06-15, 11:53 PM
InstaForex is really nice forex platform.With the nice support,with many options you can use.I'm going to try it when i finish my practice and it can be my first real trading platform :)

tanvir1979
2012-06-16, 11:10 PM
As a newbie after studying a little bit about forex world my opinion goes for instaforex, I think it is reliable, dependable and I think it has a good customer service support In my eyes I saw that a maximum number of forex trader much interested on instaforex and as a newbie I also prefer the same. In my little sense I have not been seen any negative side of instaforex.

atelaue zakaria
2012-06-25, 02:55 AM
To find an effective forex broker one must often base their determination on the data about a company that's accessible about the Web. Many online
forex brokers began to appear in 2007 when the volatility of the currency exchange worldwide made this a profitable expense choice for many
individuals. The InstaForex evaluation as well as other reviews is one way that a choice could be created.

sahed_a
2012-06-26, 12:21 AM
Comments InstaForex

Hello all,

And identified the Australian Agency InstaForex bare Ke Li Hai Kia sochte, krupya Carey. Aapko Kia one of the snapshot Hain Aur Kiya Nahi Acha.

Thank you ...

eraesh
2012-07-12, 02:15 PM
trading since the start of this month. it seems really good. supports scalping. i read a lot of reviews and everyone said its good. hope it will be a good exp for us to trade in this .

maksud733
2012-07-13, 06:28 AM
It's very good position for you.this is so lucky to you. you are scaling.Ok i hope to with you it will be a good exp for us to trade in this .

rana20
2012-07-17, 01:34 AM
i love insta forex broker . this broker is very good and helpful.
thanks everyone

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

hi friends , I can see you a good and profitable indicator . this indicator name is supersignals . this indicator give right signal for buy and sell right time
thanks
you can download

rana157
2012-07-19, 01:04 PM
main to instaforex ko best broker manta hon.because is main withdraw buhat fast ha.or mujy is pe trust be ha.
main ne or be buhat se broker ke sath kam kia ha lekn instaforex buhat kamal ke servise de rahe ha.or sab se jo best is ka option ha
wo demo acount ka ha is main ap fully practice kar sakte han.so i lot of thanks instaforex,

nurhidayah
2012-07-21, 05:23 PM
Hello rana157, I cannot understand some of your language but i think you are referring to their withdrawal. I second demotion with what you've said with InstaForex, the funds are deposited and withdrawn very fast. And all my questions are solved instantly as well too :)

reviews of instaforex itself, we felt it was interesting how any changes they do to provide better convenience for the trader to get through each process transactions undertaken by the trader in running a number of provisions that deserve to be equated with that trade was deserve to be understood that in order to be able to get benefits commensurate with the trading process undertaken by the trader is personally

hichamoiv
2012-07-24, 09:21 PM
Jusqu'ici tout va bien, le Retrait Rapide, nombreuses options de verser De financeur et Retirer, Un bon soutien facile Ouvrir un compte. Programme de bonification des Grands etc Aucun importante dsavantage.
Juste suggestion si Vous pouviez ufs baisse la propagation, CE serait parfait.
De Dans l'Ensemble Dj donnerai 5 toiles

Borhan107
2012-07-26, 01:54 PM
Yes it is good forex broker but some time it show of requets that is very problem for trader. Again it show that text busy when we want open a trade. Withoughth this problem other things are best of instaforex.

hmkowsar
2012-07-27, 02:35 PM
most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about Forex trading .

ridoy001
2012-07-28, 03:02 PM
There are many brokers in forex sell.But I found the instaforex on the whole consistent and they tolerate particular extraordinary qualities.They offer accounts on behalf of the small traders and they transmission the money in several mound relation inside seven days.

maksud733
2012-07-29, 11:57 AM
Hi everybody,
Yes it so good for every one .Here are everyone open account and everybody withdraw money from here. Specially everyone giving too many moneymakers, prizes , master card, etc .And transfer to any account to.

Thanks.

neajctg01
2012-07-29, 04:27 PM
instaforex is the best for trading . instaforex give more bonus for opening new account . do you need more money you open account in instaforex.................................

hmkowsar
2012-07-30, 11:34 PM
it dose not shut dors for small trades unlike many other big brokers ,many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading .

kibria
2012-08-06, 05:14 PM
I think InstaForex seems to be pioneer prefered excellent of as a rule Fx traders. So far so pleasant, fast withdrawal, many option to source and withdraw, pleasant support effortless to undeveloped bank account. Great bonus course and all that nix imperative disadvantage.

djarot
2012-08-08, 05:53 AM
The only broker who love the owners and managers look tough on corporate websites i know I'm just one = INSTAFOREX!

I make this is a plus point for this broker, so it sort of good faith, to not run away.

I have yet to find any until today there are brokers like Insta tampilin bold face of the Board Of Directornya.

Congratulations for InstaForex!

RidoyRx
2012-08-13, 12:28 AM
I love instaforex. I think this is the best mini account broker in Asia. I do not understand why forex peace army put scam listed instaforex. So many payment method, first deposit, good live support... :)

noman420
2012-08-13, 11:36 AM
Forex broker is online some broker but instsforex seems to be first preferred choice of most Forex trades . so some problems was have simple@>-

wending
2012-08-13, 12:11 PM
For me,I have been trading with instaforex broker for a very long time,which I do think I have benefited so much there.I enjoy its high leverage of 1:1000 so much.The spread is so low there.The most important part is that the payment will withdraw so quickly then.

gkintl
2012-08-30, 01:57 PM
Instaforex is one of the best brokers we can ever have. No other broker encourages new entrants into forex market with such a open hand. They bonus sponsorship has created an opportunity to learn trade in forex market for real to so many people around the world. They have set a mark for themselves in the forex arena. With multiple withdrawal methods, low initial investment, flexible leverage and instaforex card, they stand unique from others. They are one of those few brokers who provide MT5 platform.

Foysal Kader
2012-09-23, 12:13 AM
I think Instaforex is a very good broker. I am doing Forex trade under this broker. Really it's awesome.

subashbks
2012-09-27, 10:43 AM
well. . I had experience with other brokers like admiral markets . . And other i don't remember.. They were providing a welcome bonus but all seemed to be scam.. And about instaforex though it doesn't have welcome no deposit bonus its ok and the thing i hate about insta is that it doesn't have deposit option via paypal.. And also recently they made it mandatory to verify the account in order to withdraw.. These are the things i really dislike about instaforex..

VS84783452
2012-10-11, 07:09 PM
The spreads are definitely the weakest point for Instaforex. 3 pips on EUR/USD? Seriously that gives even swing traders and trend traders something to think about, and we don't care about spreads that much. If you cannot compete with the rest of the big brokers in the spreads department the gross of the elite traders won't make deposits on your site. If the real target are new traders and complete noobs then I guess it's all right

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I am Experience trader in Instaforex and love it too much . The are number one broker in Asia and have a lot of payment processor. Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks

Really you are right my best instaforex broker in an instant deposit into my account.Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks

lulu50
2012-10-11, 07:57 PM
instaforex is one of the best places when you are able to trade and make money,its better to know how to trade with a broker that offers online help.
Instaforex offers a wide range of trading and depositing methods.

VS84783452
2012-10-13, 01:07 PM
I would not say it is pretty fast in the withdraw and technical support is excellent and works 24 hours a day, with no minimum deposit in the deposit and withdraw
But I will say it's the best in the view through the experience of all its members and soon i will make big deposit .

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

instaforex is one of the best places when you are able to trade and make money,its better to know how to trade with a broker that offers online help.
Instaforex offers a wide range of trading and depositing methods.

Today i open a insta forex account( not demo). I hope now i will do forex. I already have a demo account a software for trading. now my experience is begin....

ladoali
2012-10-16, 09:45 AM
MAga ya bohat acha lagta ha kio ka ya easy deposit data ha a/c ma aur low spread laita ha 24h customer servise data ha .
is ka with drawl b fost daita ha y bohat acha broker ha.

mhwaheed
2012-10-24, 08:08 AM
Insta Forex is Asian Best Broker. Insta always provide best support and spread. And you can also join Demo contest weekly and monthly. i think insta provide great appurtenances for bignners.

don1
2012-10-27, 12:25 AM
i have join Instaforex and i am trading with insta.it is very good broker and very batter.i am trading on Eur/usd it is very good pair because Europe is very rich economy and the population in it is very low therefor we can get a lot of profit from it.

anuj
2012-11-04, 09:45 PM
insta forex is asia'a numner 1 forex brocker and It provide a grate opportunitu to us to start the forex without any deposit in this market . A hard worker canmake money from it without any investment from its personal money . so it is awsome yar so awesom

muna1982
2012-11-16, 04:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

this is a great opportunity for the trader that they will get their right to wright their opinion here about their broker. instaforex is my first broker and now i become a fun of it. i found it service is is very good. it will also arrange many contest so that many people can make a good capital from it. the forum of instaforex is also a very good way to attract people and making their capital without investing their pocket money. so i like instaforex very much.

pro2
2012-11-21, 02:25 PM
instaforex is good in all view.the most amazing thing i think is that earning opportunity from forum posting.by this we can learn more about forex and at the same time the initial capital.If instaforex lower the spread then it will be rocking

zohaibmalik
2012-12-05, 05:24 PM
So far so good, fast return, fund and withdraw several options, good help account for easier. Great bonus program and a major loss.
Only suggest you can reduce the spread, it would be perfect.
Overall, I would give 5 star

Mas
2013-01-10, 03:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Instaforex is a broker that can provide a lot of advantages as well as bonuses and contests take place every week so yng broker is one very indulgent broker members perfectly as far as I

Tsaqif
2013-01-10, 03:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

long as I use Instaforex broker I have never had a complaint or problem, which means during this master, so I prefer this broker because the broker is good and I can trust to use in my trading this

vallen
2013-01-11, 11:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

This broker that I use since 2 years ago and to date I have only ever had one problem when I withdraw funds and for now my problem has been solved well so I continue to use this broker until now

dan.blanchot
2013-01-11, 04:29 PM
This broker that I use since 2 years ago and to date I have only ever had one problem when I withdraw funds and for now my problem has been solved well so I continue to use this broker until now

Indeed, Instaforex is one of the best broker especially amongst Asian traders. I also have never yet have problem to deposit as well as to withdraw my money. Plus, there are many local ib in my country so that deposited and withdrawal procedures are made easier.. I do not have to convert my local currencies to usd and funds can be transferred to my local bank account directly by using ib services.

shahid1
2013-01-11, 05:47 PM
Instaforex Broker is best trader in the Asia. He has win the various trophies and medals owing of his better services. He never shut the doors to the small traders and he always help the small trader. I always trade with this Broker and earned the profit.

Keramik
2013-01-11, 05:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
InstaForex the best broker in Asia that can give satisfaction to our members so that we as members feel safe and comfortable in working with broeker take this for what we want

Roddexx
2013-01-14, 06:55 AM
Instaforex Broker is best trader in the Asia. He has win the various trophies and medals owing of his better services. He never shut the doors to the small traders and he always help the small trader. I always trade with this Broker and earned the profit.

Instaforex is last broker i joined and until now i am still joined. i take many profit together instaforex. so, insta is very recommended for traders in the word.

Mas
2013-01-16, 10:42 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

with this broker I have no doubt because I can still use my account until now I still have in my account is safe and I can also simply drag and depositing my funds into instaforex safely

lg_pkl
2013-01-17, 06:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

was no doubt for this one broker I was very confident at all sir, because I've been able to trade very well in this year and all I use it as a media broker Instaforex me in investing
so do not hesitate anymore with this beroker sir, it will be very good at all

setiawanedi
2013-01-20, 12:22 PM
I've never profit in instaforex. please I was given the advice that I can be a reliable trader. so I can profit and could widrawl of instaforex. thanks in advance.

ansari123
2013-02-07, 01:39 AM
i think the things which insta is providing no one can they are the best and no one can beat the execution of their trade and they are very fast in their responses so i will go with the insta always.

Roddexx
2013-02-07, 05:54 AM
I still have in my account is safe and I can also simply drag and depositing my funds into instaforex safely
Yes indeed instaforex has a very high level of security so that it can protect all data traders. and wherever and whenever traders can open his/her account for trading.

kelvin_funky
2013-02-11, 02:33 AM
Instaforex broker who is my favorite, because in a lot of insta get a bonus and do a lot of contests that generate a lot of reward, withdrawal is also very well at all in my opinion. and can trade in a lot of pair

saim16020
2013-02-13, 11:57 AM
के बारे में सबसे अच्छी बात यह तेजी से पैसा किसी भी खाते को हस्तांतरण है. के रूप में अच्छी तरह से बाजार में इसकी बहुत भरोसा किया और प्रतिष्ठित व्यापार सेवा के रूप में.

shahid1
2013-02-13, 04:53 PM
I think the Instaforex Broker is the best in the Central Asia he has win the several prizes in 2009 and 2010 best reward of the year. This Broker has provided many platform for the users and also fast transfer money system.

liaqut
2013-02-15, 04:34 PM
Instaforex is a best thing and is a fast money transfer to any account. Instaforex day to day important to the forex traders.

liaqut
2013-02-18, 04:43 PM
As well as I am experience in forex trading and love it too much. They are giving too many prizes to best forex traders.

manio
2013-02-18, 04:48 PM
there are alot of this reviews that shows that gold in the market will havereduced its price in the market below 1610 am pround that there is alot of money tthat is powering in the market we can tap.

tayia157
2013-02-20, 03:38 PM
instaforex is best choice for all traders from the whole world becouse of its easy rules.instaforex gives importance to all traders eithers he is small invester or he is a big invester.any one who want to open an account with instaforex can easily open his account.we can easily withdrawl money.

peewmilon
2013-02-21, 11:38 AM
Until now so good, quick flashbacks, numerous option to finance as well as distance them self, great assist simple to open bank account. Good reward plan etc no essential disadvantage. Only tip when you could reduced your spread it could be great. Entire I am going to give 5 celebrity.

roxas99
2013-02-21, 11:56 AM
untill this time it's normal.. deposit so easy..support good worker,,website have a fast load in my slow internet connection :D

shahid1
2013-02-23, 02:57 PM
In my opinion the Instraforex Brokers is the best in the Central Asia. The said broker has provided my opportunity for learning and for practice. The said broker has provide a platform for them and also give good opportunity for learning.

shoibal90
2013-02-25, 09:35 AM
well often re-quote ...and sometimes order close or open is very much delay...and impossible to open order at exact position at pick hour , means when news release,....I like its demo contests overall good broker , have got funds twice already

ijazsony
2013-02-26, 02:30 PM
Instaforex aik aisa plateform hai jo aik assan trika trading ka provide krta hy,execution aur closeing on time hojati hy jis sy profit maximize hota hy and loss minimize hota hy aik healthy trading environment provide krta hy

maruf007
2013-02-26, 02:32 PM
InstaForex review
I welcome all

InstaForex AAP Ke bare me Hai KIA, krobia Lee after their concerns. KIA under lata Nahi Kiya shark Rahman Gold APCO.

Thank you thank you,

mddellel
2013-02-27, 05:03 AM
instaforex is good broker so far and they paid bigger rebate to affiliate
account.very interesting program.keep it up instafx.

hiqbaleee
2013-02-27, 08:08 AM
Insta Forex is well and pretty broker in the world personally i like insta Forex ,Because insta give welcome bonus of 30%there trade open small spread.insta payment processor is very fast withdraw and deposit.Also there deposit and withdraw payment processor multiple and fast.Also they provide fast process.I think insta is no.1 position.Thanks insta

litonnet13
2013-02-27, 08:36 AM
Instant 5 stars shoot felt verification at all levels of withdrawal. The developer can lead to much good faith is an asset, shall be immediately withdrawn.

Endeye
2013-03-02, 09:24 PM
a few months ago I don't know forex, and I began to know the forex two month ago, before I look for a good broker, and I find Instaforex is the best because it is the most suitable proportionate with my trading needs.

shahid1
2013-03-04, 03:34 PM
Instaforex is the best broker in the Asia. He has win the several award in 2009 and 2010. the best quality of Instaforex is to fast transfer of money to the account when requisitioned. This broker has provided several platform to the users.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-10, 10:54 PM
insat forex ak bht hi ahm zreay ha earning money ka ic ki madd sy bht c prblms la solution nikl ata ha ic li madad sy bht sy kam aasan ho jaty han insta forex ak bht hi ahm zreya ha trading ka i lik it vry much

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-12, 01:09 AM
i hve used many brokers but mjhe sb se zaida acha instaforex he lga q k is main fast money trnsfr ki option best ha , mjhe instaforex pe trust b ha nd ye ek well knwn company b ha jis pe ap araam se trust kr skte hn . they r also giving many prizes . is liye mjhe instaforex bht psnd aya

rjnasir786
2013-03-15, 11:51 PM
Instaforex is the best broker i think, why???
because facilities in Insta, like Insta Debit Card, contest trading in demo account, etc..
i hope Insta always make a member happy..

aliusman
2013-03-17, 03:41 PM
instaforex is the best trading comapny in the asia and i like it very much main experence trader hon or mujy insta forex ka elawa ube tak koi or pasand nai ai is main withdraw be bohat fast ha or kisi or account main ba asani transfer b kar dia jaty han instaforex main

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-17, 03:55 PM
lot of disadvantages and advantages instaforex therefore we do not doubt the greatness of a forex instant instanforex therefore use to start trading in the forex business is because it is a very good thing to use.

shahid1
2013-03-19, 03:05 PM
Instaforex broker is a good broker in the Asia. InstaForex companies group twice named the Best Broker in Asia in 2009 and 2010. Acknowledge as the best broker in Russia in 2009. The Award was given by the World Finance in 2010.

umairmalik
2013-03-21, 01:16 PM
ista forex is a superb trading site no#1 inda world nowdays it is very famous amongst those who do trading at home and a source of making high profit earning and making your life style luxarious and comfortable.so i really like insta forex trading.

kaisar2121
2013-03-21, 10:23 PM
Since it was founded in 2008 in Russia, this forex broker forex trading provides a variety of services that allows its customers to perform all transactions associated with foreign exchange trading. In Russia itself Instaforex is very famous and has a lot of traders that activity under the shade.

Minimum deposit of only $ 1 and is very interesting for those of you who want to try and learn forex. Imagine, with only $ 1 or approximately Rp. 10,000 has been able to do forex trading. This is very significant because it can be used as a learning tool beginner traders. They are not afraid to make transactions as if they loss, they only lose $ 1. That way, more and more new traders who learn to become a professional trader.

adnanhm
2013-03-23, 06:26 PM
hm very much satisfied with Instaforex their support service is good they are very good in their service also their withdrawal and every thing is very good so far i am so happy with them

jeetnrimi
2013-03-24, 08:42 PM
Instaforex asia ka top broker hai, ye broker se wo bhi trade kar sakte hai jinke pass investment karne ke liye money nahi hai, kyoki instaforex bahut saare bonus skim open kiye huye hai, inntaforex trader ke liye bahut saare tools provide karti hai. Isme aur broker kemukabale bahut saare pair trade karne ka mauka bhi milta hai, best broker in my views.

abdulrazaq
2013-03-25, 03:28 PM
good question my dear friend instaforex is a best broker in asia all asia member want to join this and instaforex analysis is very good to trade i daily use analysis of insta it is a best in asia thanks for read

kitaro
2013-03-25, 08:35 PM
Instaforex is a forex broker from Russia that stood since 2008. Payment system to deposit or withdraw at this company using Liberty Reserve, credit card, Webmoney, Withdraw with Paypal. Strategies Scalping, Hedging, Trading News: The Allow (Scalping allowed but close position may not be less than 2 minutes) Trading Terminal / Software: Metatrader, BlackBerry Mobile Version, Mobile Version Iphone, Mobile Version iPad, Smartphone, PDA, Android.

sohailsk
2013-03-26, 10:46 PM
I am using the Instaforex platform since long and i belive that all the users are statisfied the most from it in terms of its realiability and services, we can earn the good profit margins in short time and our efforts never loses at any stage, it online buisness and fulltime job from home.

linux99
2013-04-07, 10:04 PM
how the member's forum opinion about regulations in profit can take place when the news should not exceed 10%?
Let us discuss some other new regulations regarding instaforex :)

saadtariq786
2013-04-17, 11:29 AM
jaha tk meri soch ki baat hai mai forex ki line mai bilkul new hoo , aur jitne infoo main ne collect ki hai us k mutabiq insta forex is the best n 1st choice off most peoples, its easy , coprative , reliable to pay money , is mai mjhy buht help milti hai forex ko samjhny k leay , is k discussion forum ki tooo kia baat hai , i feel i m in love forex now@>-

saim ali
2013-04-20, 01:36 AM
insta forex aik bohat ache website ha our kafe sara log is website sa pasa kama rha hn un ma sa ma aik hon. ma na be is ma invest kia ha our ma be kama rha hn.

nayeem01715
2013-04-20, 07:28 PM
instaforex is usually a excellent broker and perhaps they are delivering the services legibly to all or any it is shoppers in addition to i'm hoping to see much more new presents tend to be some other offers coming from instaforex with upcoming but i'll keep with these people.

ippapress786
2013-04-21, 06:55 AM
insta forex broker bohat acha broker hah ju humain hamray capital per % 30 per profit daita hah insta forex humain free swap account provide karta hah is tarha ye broker humain buhat si opportunity daita hah jis waja say almost her broker insta forex broker ko choose karta hah

munawar
2013-04-21, 07:48 AM
G bhai ap ny bilkul theak kha insta broker sch me hmary liye bht kch krta hai or hr hr koi insta ko he chose krta hai

indra nurman
2013-04-22, 09:44 PM
instaforex is admittedly an excellent broker and they will are providing their services legitly to actually all its customers and that i am hoping to discover lot a lot of new offers are other promotions from instaforex in future other then i'll stick at their side

duke38
2013-04-22, 11:40 PM
Instaforex is good serves provider in trading market and got very good reputation it facilitate there user with max benefits i would say is a trustworthy service provider in the market
they have less fee like only 1$ for starting the good thing which i observed till now they have fast money transfer to any other account.

faridshawky
2013-04-23, 03:11 AM
With forex dealing in the stock market and experience in the cabinet and I love it so much.Who is the number one broker in Asia and I have a lot of processor life and earn money with Forex

mar1990
2013-04-24, 02:19 PM
a.o.a
~~~!@@@@ online bussiness orr jobss ttoo boht cccc han lakin in main jo sb sy zyada psand ki jati hayy woo instforex trading and forex forum jobss hann ...i think wakar insta forex broker ko he zyada psand kia ja rha hay kun k yah whan boht acha kam kr rhi hayyy....
boht sy log is ko adopt kr kkk boht achi earning kr rhy hann ;;;;i think trader hass full knowledge off insta forex he can became a good trader ,,,,,,,....
sssooo.,,,,,,, i like the most insta forex analyst ~~!!!@@:yahoo:
is instaforex trading main sbb sy khass bat yah hee hayy kk yahh income kk lyy easy ways frohm krty hannnorr iss ko use krny kk lyy ap ghr main hee arrange kr skty hann orr yahh ap ko km time mmain achi earning dy skta hayy iss lyy logg iss kk fannn hhann ....
yahh boht risky hayy zara se mistake ssy ap apnni total amount ko loss krr skty hann is lyy poor yahh middle class log iss ko use nhi krty....~~!!@@

faridshawky
2013-04-24, 05:48 PM
maby doubts ultimately the best broker ...till date ....i think the amount of options which it gives to the traders is much more satisfying than the other ...there are broker ehich might be the best but they ar4e further away from insta in forex as well as the withdrawal is also fast. congratulations to instaforex..

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

as well as the withdrawal is also fast. congratulations to instaforex..

mar1990
2013-04-25, 02:07 PM
a.o.a
~~~~!!!!@@2 trading aik boht he risky ssa kamm hayy iss ko best earning kka zrea bnany kk lyy ap khud ko trading k ly best krna hhoo ga it is depond on orginization for the controller of regulated brokers if any body wants to join it ..
ap ka brookaga trusted ho gaa utna hee ap b achy trader bbnn skann gyy.....
he should bb ssee ittss spread and its comments then uu should join it very easly ,,~~~!!@:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
insta forex aik boht bara risk wala kamm hayy iss jiss trah profit ata hua nazar ata hayy issi trah iss mmain loss bb hota hay orr kbi kbar yahh loss ap ki income ko khtm bb krr dyta hayy ........
agr ap ka brooker truested hayy too woo ap ko trading mmain best earning ka time batayy ga oorr ap ki trading ko kamyab banany mmain wo ahmm kirdar ada kry ga ,, asy brooker ko join krny kk lyy att a time boht ssy traders tyarr haty han iss ly ap ko b apni trading ko best krny kk ly assy hee brooker ka intkhabb krna chahy

ForexDJ
2013-04-25, 06:41 PM
Am new to Instaforex but am already in love with everything I found there. Nice and many promotions, fast withdrawals and good customer service. Their website is also cool. Am loving this and I hope with time they'll add more and more cool stuff for traders! 5 star rating

kurniawan
2013-04-28, 10:05 AM

yes i conjointly hope to actually cut back spread for few pairs to actually 1pip except that instaforex bonus programs and sponsoring paid to actually post forums was extremely nice in addition to they've nice contests and even in which the winners will grab smart bonus

fulltry
2013-04-28, 04:50 PM
instaforex aik broker aik good broker hy jo k logo ko bouns bhi pay karta hy is broker ka spread buht kum hy id waja sy loig isy zyada psand krty hain

smsobuj
2013-04-28, 11:02 PM
Instaforex is most used world wide trading broker for Forex. It is dedicated to serve the trader all the possible. Its spread is also reasonable. Swap free account for muslims. Lots of withdrawal gateway available for the traders. Also there are many way to deposit money in Instaforex.

adilakhtar
2013-05-02, 01:11 AM
InstaForex seems to be first prefered choice of most Fx traders. It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading. also they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this.

raazi
2013-05-02, 10:45 AM
ye ik sa platforum ha jis ma ap ko apna ilfaz ma post krna hota ha ans or ap ko is ka badla ma pasa milta han agr ap ki post excpt ho jay or isi trha ik din ma ap ko kam done karna hota ha

mar1990
2013-05-03, 01:01 PM
trader should bb ssee ittss spread and its comments then uu should join it very easly ,,~~~!!@:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
trading aik boht he risky ssa kamm hayy iss ko best earning kka zrea bnany kk lyy ap khud ko trading k ly best krna hhoo ga,,, i ike brokerage very much because off its dependence ..it is depond on orginization for the controller of regulated brokers if any body wants to join it ..
agr ap ka brooker truested hayy too woo ap ko trading mmain best earning ka time batayy ga oorr ap ki trading ko kamyab banany mmain wo ahmm kirdar ada kry ga ,, asy brooker ko join krny kk lyy att a time boht ssy traders tyarr haty han iss ly ap ko b apni trading ko best krny kk ly assy hee brooker ka intkhabb krna chahy ...insta forex iss vary easy too join itt ..............

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-12, 06:10 AM
men ny kai broker check kiy hen. lekun is men insta forex sab sy asha hy. fast money for any account. they gave many cards and prizes.

kitaro
2013-05-13, 11:49 PM
Brokers who have won 3 times as the best broker in Asia 2009, 2010, and 2011 is a prime choice for Indonesian traders. Access is easily available, the number of IB and easy way deposit is one reason many Indonesian trader who joined with InstaForex. Withdraw did not take a long time and other advantages are so many bonuses are given, ranging from regular welcome bonus and 30% bonus with every deposit bonus when joining up to Insta Forex Club member. Competitions are also held quite a lot with tempting prizes, so the broker has become feasible for selected

naija
2013-05-14, 01:24 AM
I have no regrets choosing instaforex as my broker because each day, when i think of what i have achieved as a trader because of them, i 'm always happy and feeling fulfilled.

natin01
2013-05-14, 02:08 AM
So far So good, fast lifts, supports additional financing in the form of cash, a reasonable option for opening an account easily. A good bonus program you need without any problems.
Just a suggestion, it would be good for the rollers.
All in all, 5 stars can offer

kitaro
2013-05-14, 10:36 PM
Minimum deposit is only $ 1 and is very interesting for those of you who want to try and learn forex. This is very significant because it can be used as a learning tool novice traders. They are not afraid to make transactions as if they loss, they only lose $ 1. That way, more and more new traders who learn to become a professional trader. You should not be afraid to trade forex by using Instaforex Instaforex is due to the presence of the original.

Instaforex Central Office address: 30 Teatralnaya, the 4th and 5th floors (the entrance is to the left from the City Hall, facing the central square - Plostchad Pobedi), Kalinin****, Russia

Forex brokers are regulated by Russian FFMS has a good protection for all trader. This protection provides comfort for all traders to trade with as safe as possible.

To carry out a transaction or trade forex then there are several types of platforms are provided and can be downloaded for free. Platforms available are:

* Metatrader 4

* Metatrader 5

Other facilities provided by Instaforex is:

* Option trading gold

* Leverage up to 1:1000

* 30% Deposit Bonus

* ECN Trading

* Traders Contest

* Forex Education

aug14
2013-05-15, 11:19 AM
yes i like it very much and it is my best partner in the trading market to trade and to make more profit it give me a good bonus on my deposit of money and it provide me many of facilities in trading in the market of forex and if i have a problem it give me a lot of support to solve it.

dimaz99
2013-05-15, 03:53 PM
Insta Forex is actually properly and also quite dealer inside the globe individually i just like insta Forex, due to the fact insta offer pleasant reward regarding 30%there business available tiny distributed. Insta repayment processor chip is extremely quickly pull away as well as downpayment. furthermore right now there down payment as well as distance themself transaction processor chip several and also quick. furthermore they offer quickly procedure. I believe insta is not any. 1 place. thank you insta

msg abbassi
2013-05-15, 07:41 PM
instaforex is good for pakistanis and i like it

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-16, 08:03 PM
insta forex is the broker to trade in the forex market it is very good broker because it is the famous one in the forex online market,insta has a small and very little spread to trade in the market for its customers and it is very profit full for every trader and it takes no commission in your trade that you done in the market with this broker.

superboys
2013-05-20, 03:06 PM
brokers me se sb se achi site instaforex hy kyoun na k yahan se hum ko bonus ,fast widdrawl ,multiple options and more benifits .me trading ke lye mt4 use karon ga because its easy to use.

ali.khan
2013-05-20, 03:16 PM
Most useful point about instaforex is fast money transfer to any account.In addition to their really trusted and reputed trading service in market.

mu3
2013-05-23, 02:24 PM
mai instaforex mey kafi dear sey kaam ker raha hon mery khiyal mey forex trading me mujy to kuch cheazen achi lagiti han kuch achi nhi lagi ak to forex mey mujy market ki movment per buht gusa ata hai dosra mt4 chalty chalty no conection ker deta hai pir be mujy gusa ata hai

kitaro
2013-05-23, 11:44 PM
InstaForex with instaforex.com website is part of InstaForex Companies Group. This is a group of companies that provide financial and investment online trading services. InstaForex Company is a Forex ECN broker. Currently, we have more than 50,000 individual and corporate clients. Every day more than 400 new traders open accounts with InstaForex to invest in the financial markets. Comprehensive range of trading options, technical support and consulting services are available to all our customers, regardless of the volume of the deposit. Our strategic priorities are to provide full service and provide customer service at every step, from registration to withdrawal money account.

InstaForex trading conditions is really considered as one of the best in the world. Bebsar our customers have access to the large variation in our trading instruments as well as on information and software products from leading companies like MetaQuotes Software (developer MetrTrader 4), Reuters, e-Signal, and others. To gain access to options trading, open an online trading account with InstaForex.

shohanjacksion
2013-05-25, 01:18 AM
Every body at first hear name of 'insta forex'. It's easy and more facilities .so. i like insta forex.

sahilbutt
2013-05-25, 11:01 AM
yes you say right insta forex is the best platforum in all over the world it is a good earning platforum it is a famous platforum it is a popular platforum and many traders work in tit and forex change the many traders life

sahilbutt
2013-05-26, 01:49 PM
yes inctaforex is the best of all yraders becoz it is a one and only profitable platforum in all over the world many traders good earn and good profir in this platforum it is a popular platforum

sahilbutt
2013-05-26, 01:55 PM
i think instaforex is the best platforum in all over the world it is a good platforum to me and many traders many traders good earn and profit in this platforum becoz it is a popular and helpfull platforum

shafqatirshad
2013-05-27, 02:29 PM
insta forex is best most of the people prefer it and use it. it is a easy with draw and easy use. you can easily use it and face no difficulty some timer happened due to some problem other wise it is good.

prince420
2013-05-27, 02:33 PM
nyc question insta forex un sub ke liye bhetar hy jin ko is ke bare mai fully knowlege ho r jo is par acha kam krne ki saleyat rkta ho thanx..........and again nyc question

@missodekanmi
2013-05-27, 04:21 PM
in my opinion of trading in the instaforex broker i would say the broker is one of the best in the whole of asia. the intaforex broker ensures that the customer base of traders are always happy. the instaforex broker is a great broker

goshe
2013-05-30, 09:07 AM
InstaForex seems to be first prefered choice of most Fx traders. It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading.

bloch.bhai
2013-05-30, 04:09 PM
yes you are right instaforex is the best platform in all over the world it became very popular in all countries becouse mostly people prefer it you can use it and work with it very easily

jaldija
2013-05-30, 06:38 PM
yes I am agree from this that forex is best business for all. forex is a great platform for online business. billion people all over the world is working in forex forum. forex has no time limits and also no investment limit. there fore it suit for all kinds of people.it give good income in short time. forex is best business for all kinds of educated and talented people.

Asiffx
2013-05-30, 06:52 PM
G haan instafrorex mein earning krna kafi easy hota hai ye business sub k liye best business hai
eis mein kum investment sey achi earning hoti hai our time b eis business pr kum spend hota hai

gfjdfh
2013-05-30, 06:58 PM
Should have any doubt that we are prepared to accept this money from a point more appropriate. The foreign exchange market, the market is a system complete; be in business online you. 1 million people in the world are possible for a job in foreign community; and on the foreign exchange market, the market is not the true way of the when more without borders; and he noted that intention in good and all sorts of people. They speak a very good income just per hour. Forex market the only thing for every sort of ready to staff of qualified in the organization.

asim007
2013-05-30, 07:00 PM
instaforex is the best broker in the world very fast service without any problem fast execution great customer service and withdrawal without any problem I love this broker.

bahaeldin
2013-06-04, 04:57 PM
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. A high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose. You must be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

Ali 123
2013-06-24, 07:34 PM
Fr my, mee have been a membr of Instaforex now....me enjoy its soo much there,especialy the high lverage ther....me wish that it can groow strongr....now mee have benefit lot from Instaforex now.,..mee still promote Instaforex..,thee Number 1 Forex broker on Assia....

saaad042
2013-06-24, 09:33 PM
mee raely hapy with ther service.thay are the first brokr whoo know to me ad i hav stick withs thams ass thay have bonuse,rebate and fasts withdrw....

haafiz
2013-07-02, 10:53 PM
instaforex aisa ka number 1 broker hai ye forex markit main bohat tezi say papuler ho raha hai aur bohat juld umeed hai k apni best services ki waja say world main number 1 broker ban jay ga.ye har lehaaz say best hai.

mfaisals123
2013-07-03, 01:16 PM
forex ak asa broker ha jo market ma bhot tazi sy kam karta ha or ya bhot he papolar ha or ap insta forex ki bst servise ki waja sy forex ma or world ma no1 pay a jao gy,,,,,,,,

ABUZAR
2013-07-06, 06:23 PM
instaforex is realy a great brokr and they are providng their services legtly too al its customers and am hoping to se loot more new ofers are any other promotons from instaforex on future but i will stick with tham....

sunny99
2013-07-06, 07:17 PM
It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading. also they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this.

zainshehzad
2013-07-07, 07:29 PM
Jnab mean ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size. i like forex.com.

perfectonline
2013-08-08, 10:19 PM
asia ka ye aik bohat hi asha sa broker hy isss meinlogin hoanaa asan hy aor isss mein trading bary asaany sy ho jaty hy iss mien ko information bi bohat asaani sy mil jaaty hy aor iss mien withdraw system bi asaan hy iss liey in khubiun ki bnaa par iss ko pasand kia jata hy aor issi liey ye asia mien aaam hy aor log iss ko asaany sy choose kar laty hien.

perfectonline
2013-08-14, 03:53 AM
insta forex is a best online trading business. in which we earn a reasonable money by easy trading. it is a very simple and and understandable trading. you learn it very easily. it is learnt by many methods. you learnt it by demo account very easily . in which you feal real paradigms.

khushii89
2013-08-21, 03:09 PM
oh lthis is one of the lasdt thakns wqick and this is any time to do a large a website and thsi is a great webiste andthis is a great webiste to do that face book and the like and to earn money advancecd to search

merlag
2013-08-22, 05:59 PM
Yes! The power of instaforex is that this broker gives its chance to the beginner, beside this Instaforex allows to withdraw by different methods of payement, which really rocks!!!!!

khushii89
2013-08-22, 08:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

thsi is a good to see the people this is that

forexman
2013-11-02, 11:15 AM
instaforex is one of the best brokers and they have paid bonuses all the time and that is why still i like instaforex even though i am not trading much with them

asingh601
2013-11-10, 01:39 AM
main pichle 2 saalon se instaforex ke sath hun aur aaj tak mujhe is se koi khas pareshani nahi hui hamesha se instaforex ek accha broker raha hai aur rahega isliye aaj main apne khud ke paison se bhi trading karta hun deposit kar ke instaforex sabse accha aur number 1 broker hai main ise bahut pasand karta hun. Instaforex ka dhanyawad aisa platform dene ke liye.

perfectonline
2013-11-23, 11:27 AM
iss k matak mery soch to ye hy k ye aik aasha sa broker hy jis mein app register ho kar asha work kar sakty ho iss mein earning kar sakty ho aor app ko iss mein koi bi difficulty nahin hoty hy kiun k iss ki working thek hy.

farhanulhaq2
2013-12-09, 04:37 PM
Instaforex acha Broker ha.. :good: Fundamental news release k duraan Order accurate price p Execute hota ha bht kam price slip hoti ha

fraz2854
2013-12-18, 04:35 PM
insta Forex gives a new chance to small people to start trading but the big brokers may not give it especially to those who don't have a single penny.but i like the payment method that money could be transferred in it.easy to withdraw.its the number one broker in asia and gives us lots of exciting prizes.

Hassan Notty
2014-03-05, 07:54 PM
insta forex aik bohat hi acha broker ha asia mai mai na bohat sa broker mai apna paisa lost kia aur trading chorna ka faisla ker lia tha kio ka mere pas itna capital nahi tha phir mere aik dost na muje insta forex join kerna ka mashwara dia us na bataya ka insta ka partner indian forex ko join ker lo bonus bana ka forex main invest kero muje insta forex ki ya oppertunity sab sa best lagti ha i love insta forex

B_Patel
2014-04-23, 06:25 PM
I really told u, Instaforex is good broker. It motivate all clients time to time by different offers and promotions.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-24, 12:34 AM
main ye sochat hon insat forex k bary main k ye aik bahut hia cha aur best online work hai q k ye aur online works say zyda pasiy dyta hai aur amin is ko futue main bhi krta raho ga q k ye mery liye bahut hi best hai

MirzaShujaBaig
2016-03-20, 05:57 PM
Indian forex buhat acha forum hay jiss main hum assani say withdrawal ker saktay hain sub say achi baat iss kee security hay .

bhattiii
2016-05-21, 05:03 PM
InstaForex seems to be first prefered choice of most Fx traders. It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading. also they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this. overall they score a 10/10 score.

Nirzana
2017-06-18, 09:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

I think instaforex is best broker all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier form any other business all over the world.
And I think Instaforex only offering different bonuses and different offer, I did not see ever to other broker.
Thats why I like instaforex too much.

neil92
2017-06-25, 05:00 PM
I have been using Insta Forex for 3 years and I can say that this broker is the most trusted and reliable forex broker. You can rely on them as they offer quality service and of course, their support staff is quite good they are are very responsive you'll never be disappointed. They run the trading contest regular which is very good and the rewards are very lucrative.

incomejobs
2017-07-26, 08:14 AM
app ko bhai phir say trade na he karen to best hai 100 dolor kafi hai acha profit ho chuka hai app ko agar app again greed karo gey or trade kar ke profit karney kito app ka loss ho sakta hai es liye best hai app again trade na he karo warna loss ho jye ga

munibkhan
2017-07-26, 02:28 PM
insta forex aik bhout acha broker hai hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas sab se pehly aik achi broker ka hona zarori hai jis mein trade ka time execution fast ho aur spread bhi fix ho jis insta mein hai

punjabpolice
2017-07-26, 07:08 PM
[/COLOR]
insta forex aik bhout acha broker hai hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas sab se pehly aik achi broker ka hona zarori hai jis mein trade ka time execution fast ho aur spread bhi fix ho jis insta mein hai

je mere bhai main ap ke bat se fully agree krta hon ke agar trading main best broker ho tu phr trading main bhe bht he maza ata hai es liye forex ke trading main insta forex best broker hain or yeh trusted broker bhe hain kun ke main jab es work main enter howa tha tu maine 3,4 broker ke sath work kiya hai or muje tu en main jo sab se best laga hai who insta forex ke broker he best lage hain

sidrazafar
2017-10-22, 02:44 AM
Now i will share with all of you about InstaForex in a loving way ...because I am new and have no withdraw ....but I know Instaforex is best for all traders , they receive their bonus within time without problem.......its a fast money transfer .

if you like click thanks for me

zahidali
2017-10-30, 09:39 AM
how we all member show in the indin forex plate form There is no limit but your ambition and your balance, no one determines your salary except these two factors
Work anywhere with internet connection.If you are a beginner, trading every day is the way of professionalism either on a real account or a demo account. The important thing here is to practice. If you are experienced and have enough credit, take advantage of the opportunities because you will definitely know when the market is active and which pairs you can work on. good new reads all member and any question sole me and send me mesage

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

tamam member and friends plz contact me and the very nice is very sample in the work and accont in the indian forex
dost ma ap ko kuch btna chata ho to muja jawab zaroor dena ok ma chata ho ka ma kitna payment nikhalwa sakhta ho
or work easy leay kesa karo muja btya kam ka bara ma plzzz alll member provide me guidlines

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

hello dear member is very sample work and the now inddian forex work and with draw is very sample in the account in the lose in
pyament and lose investment in the my avernace in my work

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

hi dear ap muja ku nhi bta rha ha ka ma kam kesa kro mere help zaroor kara ma wait kar rha ho ap logo or member ka
ma senior member sa boch rah ho muja ku nhi btya ja rah ha work ka bar ma

umarroy
2018-02-21, 02:49 PM
Commentary: USD bouncing off lows in here. PE

The US Dollar (.DXY) Index at 89.78 is bouncing from support to important resistance just above 90 on the daily and weekly candles.

Nirzana
2018-03-07, 12:38 AM
I think instaforex is best forex broker all over the Aisa. Its very important thing is that is fixed spread.
Previously I did trade with exness that when it was closing the market, the spread was almost 50 pips or more. That was too much boring for small trader.
In my opinion, Instaforex is best for new trader, also for experienced trader that they can do trade with fixed spread.

AfiKhan
2018-03-27, 04:02 PM
In my opinion, Instaforex is one of the best broker at the moment. Not only in terms of earning but also there service is quite fast and responsive. Like I had submitted the documents for the verification of account and then within 24 hours they had verified my account to proceed on trade. And also there are alot of deposit and withdrawal options which include one of the important option is Skrill and also the Visa and Mastercard and many more.

Nirzana
2018-04-26, 01:37 AM
In my opinion, Instaforex is one of the best broker at the moment. Not only in terms of earning but also there service is quite fast and responsive. Like I had submitted the documents for the verification of account and then within 24 hours they had verified my account to proceed on trade. And also there are alot of deposit and withdrawal options which include one of the important option is Skrill and also the Visa and Mastercard and many more.

I think day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where people are connecting with forex investing millions of dollar and Instaforex is best forex broker all over the world but it is well known specially In Asian countries. This broker is with fixed spread which is great thing, i see i was a trader with exness and there was not fixed spread. I also see that sometimes a spread goes to 30+, so I left it and joined with instaforex and I am much happy with its service.

ayazfx
2018-04-26, 08:20 AM
je mere bhai main ap ke bat se fully agree krta hon ke agar trading main best broker ho tu phr trading main bhe bht he maza ata hai es liye forex ke trading main insta forex best broker hain or yeh trusted broker bhe hain kun ke main jab es work main enter howa tha tu maine 3,4 broker ke sath work kiya hai or muje tu en main jo sab se best laga hai who insta forex ke broker he best lage hain

Ahmed123
2018-06-27, 08:16 PM
ma ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size, pr mujhe mt4 tradin platform pasand nai aaya. agr iss ki jaga Instaforex koi apna plateform banwa le tu ziada acha hoga. like forex.com/ FXcm etc.

SA148P
2018-07-11, 06:51 PM

Amir151
2018-09-11, 09:23 AM

Shahzadahmed4850
2019-01-13, 01:44 PM

Rr128
2019-02-13, 10:47 AM
From Forex form achi cheez hai Kyunki isme aap ko hi Milta Hai jawab Tum Aate Hain isme apke loss vadakkum chances hain ki aap ke paise aap ki mummy aap ko Naam Likhe Jo Apne karna hai wo aapko mil jana hai

Rr128
2019-02-14, 07:33 PM

2019-03-14, 11:37 AM

guru000
2020-05-21, 08:02 PM

--- Update ---

From Forex form achi cheez hai Kyunki isme aap ko hi Milta Hai jawab Tum Aate Hain isme apke loss vadakkum chances hain ki aap ke paise aap ki mummy aap ko Naam Likhe Jo Apne karna hai wo aapko mil jana hai

masoomumer
2020-05-21, 08:37 PM

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:26 AM

--- Update ---

I really think my best instaforex broker in an instant deposit into my account, as well as the withdrawal is also fast. congratulations to instaforex..

--- Update ---

no doubts ultimately the best broker ...till date ....i think the amount of options which it gives to the traders is much more satisfying than the other ...there are broker ehich might be the best but they ar4e further away from insta

--- Update ---

well often re-quote ...and sometimes order close or open is very much delay...and impossible to open order at exact position at pick hour , means when news release,....I like its demo contests overall good broker , have got funds twice already

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Best thing about Instaforex is Fast money transfer to any account. As well as its very trusted and reputed trading service in market.

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:28 AM
as ur wish but instaforex is good website to trading because its starting fees is very low only $1 so it is the best thanks

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:30 AM

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:32 AM
Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a plesure to get them! We always seek to achieve better results.

hammad101
2020-05-23, 07:34 AM
i am raelly happy with their service.they are the first broker who know to me nad i hhave stick with them as they have bonuses,rebates and fast withdraw

muhammadbwn
2020-09-03, 09:40 PM
bhai jan muje forex ke trading ke business main bht zida time hu chuka hai or maine or bhe brokers ke sath main working ke hai maine jab trading start ke the tu start main hot forex ko join kia tha or us ke bad alpri uk ke sath trading ke hai or us ke bad maine exness ke sath bhe trading ke hai bat yeah nh hai ke hame insta forex bonus deta hai forum ke sath bat yeah hai ke yeah ek best broker hai ek tu es ka spread fix hai jo ke kafi brokers ka nh hai or kafi brokers main her currency nh hai insta forex main ap log her tara ke trading kr sakte hain es main Metal ke trading hai es main currency ke trading hai es main oil ke trading hai es main index ke trading hai es main cryptocurrency ke trading hai jo ke her broker nh de raha hai or sab se bari bat hai jo insta forex ke who hai es main bht sare deposit or withdraw ke method hain jo ke or kise bhe broker main nh hain mere hisab se insta forex her hisab se he best hai her wo chez hai es main jo 2nd brokers main nh hain yeah 100% acha broker hai world main

Qasim14
2020-09-13, 10:19 AM
instaforex car review Lena ho to mujhse best Koi nahin Bata sakta hai instaforex ek sabse bada aur achcha broker hai jo Asia mein sabse jyada battery Kam Karne wale brokers mein shamil hota hai usko kafi jyada award mein mil chuke hain Jo ke bahut acchi baat hai instaforex mein kam karne wale log bahut happy Hain kyunki ismein Jara bhi Koi fraud wali baat nahin hai aapko deposit aur withdrawal ke option acche milte Hain aapko sport bahut acchi milati hai aapka koi bhi masala ho aap ko usi waqt sport se raabta karna chahie sport aapko bhi Dena meant aapka solve kar deti hai problem jo bhi hota hai iske alava instaforex main aapko bahut jyada contest milte Hain agar aapke pass Paisa nahin hai to aap contest mein khelo agar contest win karte ho to aapko bahut acche acche price mil jaate Hain jismein gadiyon se lekar mobile phones tak hai aur mobile phone per vo jo lakhon mein milte Hain iske alava aapko cash prizes bhi milte Hain Jin aise aap kam karke apna business start kar sakte ho

Qasim14
2020-09-28, 06:59 PM
Instaforex review lene ke liye aap ko kisi review ki jarurat nahin aapane instaforex naam hi likhenge to bol hi kafi hai instaforex ek bahut hi achcha broker hai ismein aap agar iski site per jaaoge to aapko mukul kishan ke contest Jani ke prize money ya kisi bhi tarah ke most monster mil jaenge Jin main aapko bonus hasil karna bahut hi aasan hai encounters main aapko jyada mehnat nahin karna padta hai aur na hi koi Paisa lagana padta hai aapko contest main sirf hisa Lena hota hai aur trading karni hoti hai aur sabse jyada munafa ko Marne wale ko vah winner banaa dete Hain aur usko prize money mil jaati hai yahan per bahut jyada badi inam Di jaati hai jid mein Ferrari car Lamborghini gadi jaati hai iske alava yahan per aapko bonus system bhi diya jata hai jo aapko apna Paisa Dale bhi nahin Mil jata hai sirf aapko account open karna padta hai jismein welcome bahut acchi hai bahut acche Hain bahut achcha hai aur yah to bahut hi acche Hain

Murshad
2020-10-11, 08:01 PM
Aj ka market ka Rujhaan:Bullish sell
+
Moving average aur market movement
Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Time frame ko dekh kar resistance aur support points ko samjha jata hai

Daily aur hafty ka chart dekhen taa ke apko market samjhna asaan ho

Agar ap acha knowledge aur experience hasil karna chahte hain to zyada se zyada time is main guzaren aur acha profit hasil karen

joney
2020-10-11, 08:25 PM
Helo Forex Members
Aaj k din markeet
Buy +
ki trf Ishara kr rahe hai
RSI, MACD ßollinger bend k mutabik or Perabolic markeet me Azafy k bary me Batata hai
Agar ham Acha faida uthana chahty hain to Forex Trading ka Ilam sekhain or Tajurba hasil karain
Forex Trading ka karobar hamain faida dy skta hai
Is k liy hamain Mehnat krni hoge
Q k,
Mehnat kamyabi ki kunji hai=====

Murshad
2020-10-11, 08:25 PM
+
Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Agar ap acha knowledge aur experience hasil karna chahte hain to zyada se zyada time is main guzaren aur acha profit hasil karen

Ahad45
2020-10-11, 08:29 PM
Hi Friends +

Resistance aur Support points bhi Market per depend karte hain.

Market up hoti hai aur kabhi down ki taraf movement karti hai.

hamain trading se pehle indicators ko smajhna chahiye taa k ham SELL ya BUY mein trade laga sakey jis se acha profit mil sakey.

ager ham market ko samjhe bagher trade kare ge to hamain nuqsan ka samna krna par sakta he.

""BEST""

Ahad45
2020-10-11, 08:38 PM
Hi Friends +

Resistance aur Support points bhi Market per depend karte hain.

Market up hoti hai aur kabhi down ki taraf movement karti hai.

hamain trading se pehle indicators ko smajhna chahiye taa k ham SELL ya BUY mein trade laga sakey jis se acha profit mil sakey.

ager ham market ko samjhe bagher trade kare ge to hamain nuqsan ka samna krna par sakta he.

""BEST""

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-11, 11:15 PM
Aj ka market ka Rujhaan: Bullish
+
Resistance aur Support points news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle achay se indicators ko dekhen aur achay trader se mil ke trading karen

Trading main jitna sanbhal kar chalo ge utna hi kamyaab raho ge

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano apna future acha banao
"Best"

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-11, 11:22 PM
+
Resistance aur Support points news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle achay se indicators ko dekhen aur achay trader se mil ke trading karen

Trading main jitna sanbhal kar chalo ge utna hi kamyaab raho ge

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano apna future acha banao
"Best"

Diljit Dosanjh
2020-10-12, 06:36 AM
+
Resistance aur Support points bhi news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle indicators ko achay se dekhen aur phir faisla karen ke trade kis category main karni hai

Hamesha sabar se kaam lein aur acha profit hasil karen

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha profit hasil kar sakein ge

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-12, 06:39 AM
Market ka aj ka Rujhaan:sell
+
Indicators aur Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance aur Support points se bhi market nechay hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK
"Best"

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-12, 06:46 AM
Market ka aj ka Rujhaan:sell
+
Indicators aur Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance aur Support points se bhi market nechay hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK
"Best"

Qasim14
2020-10-12, 06:57 AM
Mera andaza k mutabiq market =Buy +
Jo surata hall chal rahi hai us k mutabiq
Market 80 % chance uper janay k hain
Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai
Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Qasim14
2020-10-12, 07:02 AM
Mera andaza k mutabiq market =Buy +
Jo surata hall chal rahi hai us k mutabiq
Market 80 % chance uper janay k hain
Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai
Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Ayan786
2020-10-12, 07:09 AM
Helo Dosto kesy hain ap
Ajj k din market Sell+
Ki tarf raju kar rahi hai
Agr
M15 kareeb hain to sirf buy krain sell na krain
Or agr kimat is k nichy wapis aa jati hai to kuch mat karain
Agr
M15 nichy ki janib hai to buy krain sell na krainagr kimat is k upar jati hai to kuch mat karain
Jori ki had or gair janbdar ilaqa hai is k darmian hony wali koi b tijarat zati faisla hai na is tajzia ka hissa
Agar
Acha faida hasil krna hai to indicatrs ko samjna zarori hai
Best of Luck====

joney
2020-10-12, 07:22 AM
Helo Dosto
Aaj markeet sell +
ki tarf jany ka ishara dy rhe hai,

Perabolic sr or ßollinger bend RSI k Ishary b markeet ko Nichy btaty hain,
Lehaza
Sort-e-haal k bary me sochain or phr asani se Trading ka fesla krain
Q,k Forex Trading Dunia ka Taqatwar Karobar hai,

Hr koi Online kamana chahta hai is k liye Indian Forex Trading Online kamai ka Behtren Tarika hai
God Luck Dosto=====

Murshad
2020-10-12, 07:55 AM
+
Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Zeeshan420
2020-10-12, 07:59 AM
Ajj Market Movement:sell+

Current Rate aur previous Rate market ke Nechy hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke Nechy hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Destny03
2020-10-12, 08:11 AM
Market Movement sell.+
Pair sell ka ban gya hai Market kafi Oper hoii hai ab
Nechy ki traf movement kar rahi hai is lia main Kahun ga k Humain
Trade sell ki laga deni Chahie ye Humary lie kafi Faidy Mand Sabit ho Sakti
hai or Akhri 8 Ghanty ka Garaff Dekha jaye to saaf pata Chalta hai
Market Oper ho k ab Nechy ki traf movement kar rahi hai. Shukria

Royal003
2020-10-12, 09:12 AM
Ajj Market Movement: Sell+

Kal ki Nechy movement ko market Jari Rakh skti hai kyuki Market meh Kafi Nechy Movement thi kal

Halaki price abhi ek Resistance Jaga pe hai usa Resistance ko Market ache se Cheak Karega Agar ye Jaga Market Rukti hai toh pakka Market Nachy jy gi.

IUB
2020-10-12, 09:40 AM
aj k din market trend =strong buy
aj market ky upper jane k chance 80% hai support or resistance bhi market k upper jane
k pora ishara dy rahy hai is liye hamy aj k din upper ki teraf trade lagane chayie taky zaida
sy zaida profit hasil ker saky

SDK
2020-10-12, 09:48 AM

Resistance aur Support points bhi news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle indicators ko achay se dekhen aur phir faisla karen ke trade kis category main karni hai

Hamesha sabar se kaam lein aur acha profit hasil karen

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha profit hasil kar sakein ge

MTB
2020-10-12, 10:16 AM
Aj market nechy jane k ishara dy rhe hai or hmy aj trade bhi nechy ki teraf lagani chayie taky achy paisa kama saky aghr hm log market ko samj k trading kary tw hm log kafi paise kama sakty hai

RYK
2020-10-12, 11:09 AM
forex tradimg me hm do terha ki trading krty hai ya hm log upper ki trade lagaty hai ya nechy ki trade lagaty hai aghr hm log trading market ko samj k kary ya news ko dekh kr trading kary tw achy paise kma sakty hai verna aghr hm tuky sy trading kary gy tw phir paise kamae ki umeed km hai is liye hmy market ko achy sy samj k trading krni chayie

WaterDon
2020-10-12, 11:24 AM
forex tradimg me hm do terha ki trading krty hai ya hm log upper ki trade lagaty hai ya nechy ki trade lagaty hai aghr hm log trading market ko samj k kary ya news ko dekh kr trading kary tw achy paise kma sakty hai verna aghr hm tuky sy trading kary gy tw phir paise kamae ki umeed km hai is liye hmy market ko achy sy samj k trading krni chayie

IUB
2020-10-12, 12:17 PM
aj k market trend=sell
support level or resistane level market ky nechy ki teraf jane k full ishara dy rhe hai
is liye hamy sell ki trade lagane chayie taky zaida earning ho saky aghr hm log
rozana market ko samj k trading kary tw roz acha profit earn kr sakty hai

IPL
2020-10-12, 01:18 PM
Trading sy insan bohat kuc bna sakta hai is k liye insan k experience hona bohat zarori hai aghr uska experience hoga tw wo dino me bohat sy goals achieve kr sakta hai is k liye thori c mehnat chayie agyr bageer sochy samjy or tuky lga kr trading kary gy tw hmy himesha nuksan he uthana prhy ga

SDK
2020-10-12, 01:34 PM
trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida
paise kamane k qabil bhi hojain gy

MTB
2020-10-12, 01:55 PM
Aj k din k liye hamay market nechy jane k ishara dy rhe hai is liye aj k din hamy nechy ki teraf trade lagani chayie jo hamary liye faidamand hogi or hm log nechy ki teraf trade lga k paise kama sakty hai is liye hmy foran nechy ki teraf trade lga deni chayie

RYK
2020-10-12, 03:14 PM
trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida
paise kamane k qabil bhi hojain gy

may78655
2020-10-24, 11:55 PM
InstaForex appears to be first prefered preference of most Fx investors. It does no longer shut doors for small traders not like many different big brokers. Many contests on my own can earn one the vital capital to start buying and selling. maximum in their contests drive us in opposition to appropriate opposition and set off us to research greater approximately FX trading. additionally they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this. common they score a ten/10 score.
so far so true, rapid withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, exact guide clean to open account. exceptional bonus software and many others no crucial downside.

mianbhai
2020-10-28, 09:37 PM
इंस्टा फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग 90% फायदेमंद है। इसलिए, अपने आप को ट्रेडिंग से न रोकें। यह हम सभी के लिए एक महान अवसर है। इस ट्रेडिंग में आपकी कमाई आपकी अच्छी किस्मत के साथ-साथ आपके जोखिम लेने की क्षमताओं पर भी निर्भर करती है .. हर एक जो बहुत ही शानदार व्यवसायी है, उसने आज खुद को बड़े जोखिम के साथ शुरू किया है। अपने जीवन में एक बार इस ट्रेडिंग और इसके कम से कम कमाई का स्वाद चखने के लिए खुद को पुश करें

QasimShop
2020-11-02, 08:47 PM
Asia's number one instaforex broker ismein Sabse Badi khubi yah hai ki aap iske sath bonus aur deposit donon Mein Ek Hi Tarah ka response Dekhenge aur ismein money withdrawal aur money transfer bahut Jabardast system hai aur bahut pyari hai aur within 24 hours within 24 hours aapko Vidraw Mil Jata Hai Aur Kabhi pareshani ka Samna nahin karna padta aur aur yah MT4 ke sath attach hai mera to mashwra hai ki In ko koi apna form banana chahie aur jitne Jabardast tarike ke sath yah kam kar raha hai mujhe lagta hai Ki Aane Wale Dinon Mein iska mustaqbil bahut jyada Roshan hai aur yah Puri Duniya Mein number Van broker Ban jaega aur Iske alava in Ki Sabse Badi khubi yah hai ki Inka namenda gahe gahe Apne traders ke sath attached rahata Hai unko phone call Karke Rahane deta rahata hai aur Masjid Kisi pareshani Mein mutla hone Ki Surat Mein foreign Unki help Karta Hai yah bahut Achcha broker hai main Sab ko Mashwara Dunga Ki aap instforax ko use Karen aur isase Jyada Se Jyada fayda uthane Us ke alava iS me ek Khas Baat yah Hai Ki es Mein account banana aur usko verify karna bahut Aasan Hai Baki broker ke mukabale mein

Sundas131
2020-11-14, 08:04 PM
I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.

Thnks

Sundas131
2020-11-14, 08:19 PM
I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.

Thnks

Sajid7676
2020-11-15, 11:19 AM
Aslam o Allikum
: Daily market technical analysis trend buy
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit .
I think keep dear mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit .
Dear friend use this and enjoy life.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right