PDA

View Full Version : Trading with a chart pattern - the old school style.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 02:29 AM
Hello, forumers...

I would like to share my journey in learning a live trade chart pattern, since I trade using this classical technique.. It's somehow not that easy to detect each and every chart pattern in a live market. It requires some observations and eye practices.

So, in this thread, I'll post all new + past chart pattern signals that I manage to find in current time.

TRADE LIVE MARKET!!!

Lets learn and make profit together at the same time! :)

I welcome all participations!
IF THERE'S NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD, I'LL NO LONGER POST ANYTHING HERE...
SO, PLEASE PARTICIPATE..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

AUDUSD M30 - RISING WEDGE

http://s17.postimage.org/igdjypmnz/image.jpg

sairin
2012-07-26, 03:50 AM
If you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 04:41 AM
Sure... :)

CHFJPY M30 - TRIANGLE
BREAKOUT SELL

http://s17.postimage.org/wwnyat5vj/image.jpg

SELL NOW, SL AT THE NEAREST HIGHER HIGH...
OR USE YOUR FAV INDICATOR TO FIND THE BEST TIME TO WENT SHORT..
I HAVE ENTERED THE TRADE AND ENJOY THE RIDE NOW.. :)

P/S : SAME GOES TO EURJPY.. :)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

LIVE TRADE...

ANYONE FOLLOW?

http://s16.postimage.org/s7hb7r67p/SS1.jpg

LATEST

http://s10.postimage.org/xxf1q10rt/SS2.jpg

feri_forex
2012-07-26, 08:33 AM
hmmmm I am very happy to learn the science of candle ...
please a post to further reveal his knowledge ...
Its entries are explained in detail in the .....
and please also please give a reason why you are taking an open buy and sell ...
regards profit ....:)

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 10:03 AM
In my opinion, in order to trade successfully using chart pattern,
ones need to have skills in recognizing cs pattern.

Please try to master the 1st step - learn to be able to read candlestick (cs) pattern.
Once you have that skill, you can follow my thread.. :)

I have stated the reason clearly in the charts itself.. :)

and please also please give a reason why you are taking an open buy and sell ...
regards profit ....:)

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 10:21 AM
For me, there's no other indicators needed... :)
I post any patterns that appears on the chart that I trade.
Chart pattern and cs pattern works on any timeframes, my dear...
:)

I post all the signals + patterns on my charts as it is..
you guys can decide whether to follow to as it is, or add any indicators to filter the signal..

I am interested in what you convey, by using a candle stick, simple not complicated but convincing, it may be better explained in detail whether simply by using TF 30M, or there may be an additional indicator, but I'll try it thank you for your input.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Look at each of my post..
they are all a live trade market..
As long as the patterns stay the same, you can jump in the train and take the same ride too.. :)

Try with small acc or demo acc... :)

it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 11:10 AM
EURJPY is still valid, though... :) reenter at fibo levels...
mine is at 50% - 94.888, 61.8% - 94.924...
TP max is at 94.407

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

http://s13.postimage.org/f1cehna53/image.jpg

AUDJPY M15 - FRESH FROM THE OVEN!

pak forex
2012-07-26, 11:29 AM
Hello, forumers...

I would like to share my journey in learning a live trade chart pattern, since I trade using this classical technique.. It's somehow not that easy to detect each and every chart pattern in a live market. It requires some observations and eye practices.

So, in this thread, I'll post all new + past chart pattern signals that I manage to find in current time.

TRADE LIVE MARKET!!!

IF THERE'S NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD, I'LL NO LONGER POST ANYTHING HERE...
SO, PLEASE PARTICIPATE..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

boss trading main chart pattern be ak boht he ahca or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa main be esi strategy ko trading main used karta hon abi to main es ko demo account par used kar rha hon es ka bad he main es pattern ko really account main used kar ka ahca or best profit earned karoon ga.

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 12:25 PM
levels to look for :

http://s17.postimage.org/bbw2ae54v/nie.jpg

wait for a reversal cs to go long at those levels.. :)

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

http://s16.postimage.org/fvdcsz3lh/image.jpg

NZDUSD M15
SCALP SELL! :)

william88
2012-07-26, 01:51 PM
yes,chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern..

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 01:56 PM
yup, indeed...
and that's the main reason why I open up this thread..
so, newbies can follow me trade live (demo or real account) using only chart and cs pattern.
Practice makes perfect!

yes,chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern..

mahmudi
2012-07-26, 02:48 PM
it's great to see your strategy chart pattern using a pattern I really like your strategy before you use this strategy it is better we must first understand the patterns chart pattern itself is not only based on our feelings, we should really have memorized by rote

sharabela
2012-07-26, 02:53 PM
Thanks a lot for this nice initiative. Chart pattern is an important thing in Forex business. I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread.

Maham Gill
2012-07-26, 03:10 PM
Hello, forumers...

TRADE LIVE MARKET!!!

SO, PLEASE PARTICIPATE..

trading main chart pattern ak boht he ahca or best way ha zada sa zada money earned kanra ka laya or best sa best trading kanra k alya muja ya pattern obht he acha or best lagta ha esi waja sa main es pattener ko used karta hon.

ladyheart
2012-07-26, 08:47 PM
EURJPY - H4 - 26/7/12

http://s15.postimage.org/ow3lbbiuz/image.jpg

If break above this resistance level... make sure it's not a fake break out.
In order to do so, always wait for a pullback.
Or, you may use your fav indicator to filter this signal before entry...

Good luck!!

My tip :

Use multi time frame before make any decision.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

How to enter?

Simple, look at what time I post the signal..
Open the same chart to the signal chart that I've posted recently.
Compare the signal with current price.

You can decide whether it's still valid to follow or not..

The main key is to -
OPEN YOUR CHART AND DO THE SAME THING THAT I'VE OUTLINED IN THE SIGNAL CHART!
THE FIRST STEP TO BECOME A TRADER IS TO BE ABLE TO DECIDE A TRADE BASED ON YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

I'M HERE JUST TO GUIDE YOU GUYS, TO ENTER OR NOT IS UP TO YOU.

If you look at the indicators that make it look easy, but how to order now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be prepared to wait for a signal that you provide

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Anyone following me? :)

sammypt
2012-07-26, 08:54 PM
this is a nice post :) to bad i dont know anything about patents can some share a link where i can find more about them
a teach me to trade with them

thanks
sammy

ladyheart
2012-07-27, 12:21 AM
EURUSD H1 27/7/12

http://s17.postimage.org/qjhnmb98f/image.jpg

EXPECTED DOWN? LETS SEE...

goldenmember
2012-07-27, 10:04 PM
That is an interesting diagram and appears to be correct. It did continue up, despite what analysts predicted. It is good to use these patterns, and I am interested in what you do.

kashifrehman
2012-07-27, 11:04 PM
I did not like this trading strategy the reason is when we use this strategy this only offer one trading oppertunity in a day at average and i cannot wait this long so i prefer to use a system that can trigger oppertunites in short time.

ladyheart
2012-07-28, 12:14 AM
That is an interesting diagram and appears to be correct. It did continue up, despite what analysts predicted. It is good to use these patterns, and I am interested in what you do.

thank you for your support.. :)
I'll post more next week... starting tokyo, london and us session..
Kindly follow to take all the signals.. :)

It's a live trade signal...
I post what I see...
Whether to follow or ignore each of them, is totally up to you..
You can always filter my signal..

I do hope to receive more comments, ideas and so on.. compare mine with yours.. :)
So that we can get a better trading signal..

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

:) you do not have to wait long...
I do post some patterns that appear on lower time frame - m15 and above.
You can easily get pips in just 1-2 hours...

I am not a swinger myself! :)

I did not like this trading strategy the reason is when we use this strategy this only offer one trading oppertunity in a day at average and i cannot wait this long so i prefer to use a system that can trigger oppertunites in short time.

yogesh
2012-07-28, 02:23 AM
For me i do observe the market and depending on the strength in the moves i decide to open or close trades, and it works often, there are times when i observe charts but just to find out the range or possible targets.

malik
2012-09-25, 06:25 PM
Chart patterns are the solid tools to trade with and give wonderful results, i mostly like to trade the patterns , head and shoulder, double top aur triple top etc. Moreover i also trade the harmonic waves patterns like gartly pattern and butterfly pattern.

karlie4nia
2012-09-25, 10:26 PM
What is the classical aspect of this chart. I guess this may not be important, but what i see, the moving average on the candles is what interests me. Also the trend lined drawn can also be of interest. So this may look or seem easy as they are drawn on this chart but in practicality, when the market starts acting up, i hope that this would be able to withstand all that pressure. Moving average i have had some experience with but i dont consider it as a suitable indicator for me.

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 12:08 PM
i am see your share image and i am read your comments but i am cannot good understand you strategy. so i can say if you have any other explain please share for me and us. hope then time its give us very good profit so many thank to share.

ladyheart
2012-11-21, 05:15 PM
Hello, all... :)

I've created a blog to publicly advertise my daily trading performances ... :)
Feel free to follow..

http://myforexjournal2013.blogspot.com/

ladyheart
2012-11-29, 04:41 PM
:) guys, check out my posts on live trading discussion threads.. I have posted my analysis there, pairs may varies day by day. depending on the patterns found on each pair. Those are all my intraday analysis, where most of my analysis are based on chart patterns. I'll keep on posting there.. :) You are welcome to follow my suggestions / analysis..

mdjoy16
2012-11-30, 12:10 AM
trading with a chart yes chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it but for newbies i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern that why newbies need a lot of time

akriss
2012-11-30, 06:23 AM
Chart pattern is an important thing in Forex business. I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread

jori
2012-11-30, 07:29 AM
Basic Forex trading strategy begins with fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis is mainly used to anticipate and better understand long-term trends in the currency market. Technical analysis is widely used to examine the forex because it identifies and measures sustained trends. Successful traders use a combination to make more accurate predictions. Once you have the knowledge of how the forex currency trading works open a demo account and paper trade to practice until you have what it takes to make a consistent profit

aandree
2012-11-30, 08:13 AM
If you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide

tahirjutt
2012-11-30, 09:09 AM
Hello, forumers...

TRADE LIVE MARKET!!!

SO, PLEASE PARTICIPATE..

yes bro it can be done by this methjod butt thgis is os old and i think now the techanicaly analyze and the methjods are here buytt only need to understand them

asmakhatun
2012-12-04, 05:28 PM
If you look at the indicators that represent it aspect light but to deed out how to enjoin ethical now with these indicators should be explained in writer crew so I can easily understand, but let me be fit to act for a signaling that you wage bro

rodro
2012-12-15, 08:06 PM
I agree with you. If we follow this strategy and catch the profit. Then it is effective for you.

shun297
2012-12-16, 12:50 AM
yes chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it but for newbies, i thinks it is kinda hard to realize the pattern thats why newbies need a lot of time..

nabila
2012-12-22, 09:20 AM
If you await at the indicators that piddle it await rich but to ascertain out how to impose justice now with these indicators should be explained in solon crew so I can easily interpret, but let me be intelligent to wait for a communication that you render bro

measif
2013-01-09, 10:06 PM
In addition to the Wave Principle, I include basic chart reading and bar patterns in my analysis.
While I do use a few select technical studies in arriving at my decisions, I have always believed that “price” is the ultimate indicator and that everything else is secondary.

oreoluwa
2013-01-10, 02:37 AM
although Trading with a chart pattern is old school but as for me i think Trading with a chart pattern is one of the very best way to earn profit out of the forex market because with chart pattern we can always get the direction of the trend

mediafxx
2013-01-10, 04:49 AM
If you look at the indicators that represent it aspect light but to deed out how to enjoin ethical now with these indicators should be explained in writer crew so I can easily understand, but let me be fit to act for a signaling that you wage bro

good margin to make money not hard if you already consider the risk of loss, always with no greedy when trading,fundamental and technical analysis discipline calculation of market forex trading need analyse is the key

Hasanman
2013-01-10, 04:51 AM
I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread..

dareking
2013-01-10, 09:05 AM

Bhai trendline mera Favorite raha hai, main iska use scalping mein M5 aur H1 par karta hoon, main ye manta hoon, ki trendline draw karne se trader ko achcha entry point mil jata hai, Trendline perfect strategy hoti hai.:)

galuhtkj
2013-01-10, 10:29 AM
from the pictures I saw you take action to buy or sell in excess of 3 positions. seems by using this technique you are very sure the price will move in line with predictions, looks good to me.

mim_01
2013-01-10, 12:26 PM
There are different kind of business in the world....forex is one of them...it is a very effective business for the begineers as well as for the experienced person.....

Madangopal
2013-01-10, 01:01 PM
Nice strategy. Scalping is a legendary strategy. it's already born many successful trader. But, it's not as perfect as if it's used by another trader.
By the way, beside concerning candle pattern, i think there is another case must be concerned. as like as major trend, Support and Resistance and many other. is it right?

naziakhan
2013-01-10, 05:27 PM
Bhai trendline mera Favorite raha hai, main iska use scalping mein M5 aur H1 par karta hoon, main ye manta hoon, ki trendline draw karne se trader ko achcha entry point mil jata hai, Trendline perfect strategy hoti hai.:)

trend line ,support and resistance are best level for a trader to trade but we should not open a trade if we can not find a real breakout at this levels .if we trade a false break out then might be we can face loss .:)

adnanhm
2013-01-11, 09:04 PM
it is very good way to share your knowledge and analysis.......... we should come on this thread to know many new things and efforts............ i like to trade with price patter and price sequence........

runu
2013-01-23, 03:22 PM
yes,interpret figure may be powerful if u can see it..but for newbies,i guess it is kinda merciless to see the route.. that why newbies demand a lot of measure to recognize the graph..

dareking
2013-02-22, 12:38 PM
trend line ,support and resistance are best level for a trader to trade but we should not open a trade if we can not find a real breakout at this levels .if we trade a false break out then might be we can face loss .:)

false breakout par trade place karna achcha nahi ho sakta hai, lekin jab breakout hota hai ye pata karna bahut badi baat hoti hai, ki ye breakout false hai, ya fir true, agar is cheez ka pata chal jata hai, to trade wrong trade se bach jata hai.:)

jony92
2013-02-22, 01:32 PM
चार्ट पैटर्न ठोस उपकरण के साथ व्यापार करने के लिए और अद्भुत परिणाम दे रहे हैं, मैं ज्यादातर पैटर्न, सिर और कंधे, डबल शीर्ष aur ट्रिपल शीर्ष आदि व्यापार इसके अलावा मैं भी gartly पैटर्न और तितली पैटर्न की तरह हार्मोनिक तरंगों पैटर्न व्यापार पसंद है.

naziakhan
2013-02-22, 03:37 PM
false breakout par trade place karna achcha nahi ho sakta hai, lekin jab breakout hota hai ye pata karna bahut badi baat hoti hai, ki ye breakout false hai, ya fir true, agar is cheez ka pata chal jata hai, to trade wrong trade se bach jata hai.:)

yes ,it is very necessary for a trader to distinguish between false break out or real break out that is why we should trade with care and always use stop loss .if we use stop loss then we can save our account in false break out also .:good:

liaqut
2013-02-22, 03:39 PM
If you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro

fxearner
2013-02-22, 04:41 PM

bhai mujhe lagta hai false breakout pata lagana etna asaan nahi hota,ye hume hei dekhna hota hai ki ye best opprtunity hai hamare liye trade ko open karne ke liye ya hume wait karna hoga..

techfxx
2013-02-22, 10:39 PM
Yes agree with you this is really like old schools if you really want to make some good profit then you just need to keep it with your trading hope you can make some perfect profit that you want from here and hope you will be profitable from here.

nimohit
2013-02-27, 05:13 PM

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:35 AM
it's excellent to see your technique graph design using a design I really like your technique before you use this technique it is better we must first comprehend the styles graph design itself is not only depending on our emotions, we should really have commited to memory by rote

dareking
2013-03-18, 11:39 AM
bhai mujhe lagta hai false breakout pata lagana etna asaan nahi hota,ye hume hei dekhna hota hai ki ye best opprtunity hai hamare liye trade ko open karne ke liye ya hume wait karna hoga..

bhai false breakout se bachne ka ek hi tarika hota hai, aur wo ki, breakout hone par trader ko patience rakhna chahiye, aur thodi der tak market ko watch kare, aur jab breakout hone par market ushi direction par jaye, to order place karna chahiye.

fxearner
2013-03-18, 02:21 PM
bhai false breakout se bachne ka ek hi tarika hota hai, aur wo ki, breakout hone par trader ko patience rakhna chahiye, aur thodi der tak market ko watch kare, aur jab breakout hone par market ushi direction par jaye, to order place karna chahiye.

thank you aapne badi achhi baat yaha share kari,mai esse jaroor follow karna chahunga aur koshish karunga false breakout se hamesha bachu aur mai apni sab trade patience se hei open karta hoon aur patience se hold bhi karta hoon..

mustafa83
2013-03-18, 02:45 PM
This counting method is based on the width of the congestion pattern. Notice how the stock moved to the 93 box and then traded sideways in text P&F Charts are classic old school style with plus signs (+) marking the 45 degree.

muntasirnasser
2013-03-18, 02:52 PM
Sure, chart style could be effective when you can easily realize it.. but for newcomers. If you think about the signals that make it seem simple however to find out how to order right this moment with your signals ought to be discussed inside additional detail so i can certainly understand.

adnan10076
2013-03-19, 10:55 AM

mai aap ki ye bt se agree krta hu kiyu k mai ne kafi br jald bazi mai apna account blow kiya hai jub break out hua to mai ne dobara aik aur order kr diya lekin phir double loss hua aur account blow ho gaya is liye wait krna bohat hi acha rhe ga.

dareking
2013-03-19, 02:40 PM
mai aap ki ye bt se agree krta hu kiyu k mai ne kafi br jald bazi mai apna account blow kiya hai jub break out hua to mai ne dobara aik aur order kr diya lekin phir double loss hua aur account blow ho gaya is liye wait krna bohat hi acha rhe ga.

bhai breakout strategy ke chakar mein to maine kafi baar apna account blow kiya hai:D isliye breakout strategy par ab main thoda care karta hoon, ek dum order kabhi bhi place nahi karta hoon, mostly false breakout hi hote hai.:p

Yande Mwale
2013-03-19, 02:51 PM
chat petterns are very effective thier means of detecting next movement of the markets and can earn you alot of
money the following are existing chart patterns Double Top
Double Bottom
Head and Shoulders
Inverse Head and Shoulders
Rising Wedge
Falling Wedge

Read more: http://www.********.com/school/how-to-trade-chart-patterns.html#ixzz2NyYX9VCs

Jack
2013-03-19, 03:05 PM
Maine jyada bar break out startegy use nahi ki hai aur me sirf simple startegy se hi trading karna pasand karta hu. Jyada risy startegy se acha hai ki 5 ya 10 pips profit karn wali startegy ko use kiya jaye kyo ki ush me stop loss bhi kam hi rakha jata hai.

fxearner
2013-03-19, 05:55 PM
Maine jyada bar break out startegy use nahi ki hai aur me sirf simple startegy se hi trading karna pasand karta hu. Jyada risy startegy se acha hai ki 5 ya 10 pips profit karn wali startegy ko use kiya jaye kyo ki ush me stop loss bhi kam hi rakha jata hai.

hanji bhai ye tou aapne bilkul thik kaha ki jada risk wali se badiya hume kamm risk wali strategy hei use karni chahiye beshak hume uss par kamm hei pips gain ho par high risk lekar hum loss se tou bachenge..

m.ashraf
2013-03-19, 07:26 PM
waht is the Trading with a chart pattern - the old school style

new93
2013-03-19, 08:12 PM

Breakout strategies work with high predictability . I also uses Magic Breakout Strategy and believe me I have earned profit 9/10 trades.
yes the profits are not in huge size but still using this strategy we can easily earn 1-2$ per day :)

sehatx
2013-03-19, 08:20 PM
Breakout strategies work with high predictability . I also uses Magic Breakout Strategy and believe me I have earned profit 9/10 trades.
yes the profits are not in huge size but still using this strategy we can easily earn 1-2$ per day :)

on the basis of its use char patern or can we use candleistilk chart that we can execute this trade to make an analysis on the trade that will be some still use this analysis

naziakhan
2013-03-19, 10:43 PM
bhai breakout strategy ke chakar mein to maine kafi baar apna account blow kiya hai:D isliye breakout strategy par ab main thoda care karta hoon, ek dum order kabhi bhi place nahi karta hoon, mostly false breakout hi hote hai.:p

yes ,breakouts strategy prove very risky some time and if we are trading on false break out then we can lose our all money ,we should trade with care in these strategies and i recommend that always use stop loss for break out strategies .:good:

casio
2013-03-19, 10:52 PM
If you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro...best of luck.

adnan10076
2013-03-20, 10:30 AM

bhai ager break outs strategy koi bhi trader full learn kr le to mai ye kehta hu wo forex mai bohat hi km loss kre ga aur forex mai acha faida and paisa hasil kre ga. breakouts ko smjhna aik master trader hona hai. kiyu k loss hota hai breakouts ki wja se hai.

m.ashraf
2013-03-20, 11:25 AM
yes,delineation pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern.

shaif89
2013-03-20, 02:44 PM
EURJPY - H4 - 26/7/12

http://s15.postimage.org/ow3lbbiuz/image.jpg

If break above this resistance level... make sure it's not a fake break out.
In order to do so, always wait for a pullback.
Or, you may use your fav indicator to filter this signal before entry...

Good luck!!

My tip :

Use multi time frame before make any decision.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

How to enter?

Simple, look at what time I post the signal..
Open the same chart to the signal chart that I've posted recently.
Compare the signal with current price.

You can decide whether it's still valid to follow or not..

The main key is to -
OPEN YOUR CHART AND DO THE SAME THING THAT I'VE OUTLINED IN THE SIGNAL CHART!
THE FIRST STEP TO BECOME A TRADER IS TO BE ABLE TO DECIDE A TRADE BASED ON YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

I'M HERE JUST TO GUIDE YOU GUYS, TO ENTER OR NOT IS UP TO YOU.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Anyone following me? :)

Sorry, I'm still a newbie ... Can you add in your description with a picture or screen shot analysis? thank you

saima parvez
2013-04-01, 12:48 AM
For me i do notice the industry and based on the durability in the goes i choose to start or near deals, and it performs often, there are periods when i notice maps but just to discover out the variety or possible objectives.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 09:20 PM
yes,chart pattern is also effective if u will know it..but for newbies,i think it's rather onerous to comprehend the pattern..thats why newbies want plenty of your time to acknowledge the pattern..

dareking
2013-05-13, 01:04 PM
Aapne jitne bhi screen shots diye hai, wo dekhne se to lagta hai, ki aap technical kafi achchi tarah se jante hai, aapne trend line draw karke trend ko pahchaan kar aapne order place kiya hai, trend line base par trading achchi hoti hai.

shivendra
2013-05-13, 06:48 PM
Aapne jitne bhi screen shots diye hai, wo dekhne se to lagta hai, ki aap technical kafi achchi tarah se jante hai, aapne trend line draw karke trend ko pahchaan kar aapne order place kiya hai, trend line base par trading achchi hoti hai.

haan jo techincal knowledge ache se rakhta hai uske liy ye bahut hi achi baat hai techincial knowledge hum sabhi ke liy bnest hota hai yadi hum technical knolwedge badiya se lelenb to hum isse bahyut adhik kama lenge .

Yeyepsulaeman
2013-05-13, 07:21 PM
of course I use chart patterns to trade if I do well so I will be able to analyze the movement to me to know how to create a good profit. to create a lot of profit with chart

ocikca
2013-05-13, 08:06 PM
hello.. i'm new in forex trade and in this forum either
but from few strategy that i already read i think i would focus to learn about naked trading or trade without indicator
or it's like your strategy use chart pattern and trend line and some horizontal line
from few that i read candle can give many signal
i can see it from candle shape and candle pattern
but there are so many pattern that i have to remember
thanks for your thread, i think i can read more about the candle pattern from here

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 04:37 PM
yes,chart pattern is also effective if u will understand it..but for newbies,i think it's rather onerous to appreciate the pattern..that's why newbies want plenty of your time to acknowledge the pattern.....................

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 05:43 PM
chart pattern ke trading yeh professional ke tarf say kee jati hai pattern result show karwate hai aaj kal jo sab say important pattern chal raha hai woh cypher pattern hai is k ilaawa gartly and butterfly ka pattern important hai . head and shoulder ka bhi kafi valuable pattern hai.

dareking
2013-06-02, 12:51 PM
haan jo techincal knowledge ache se rakhta hai uske liy ye bahut hi achi baat hai techincial knowledge hum sabhi ke liy bnest hota hai yadi hum technical knolwedge badiya se lelenb to hum isse bahyut adhik kama lenge .

bhai jo trader technical trading achchi tarah se janta hai, wo trader is field mein jayda sirf long term trading hi karte hai, technical ka fayda long term mein hi hota hai, short term mein itna jayda effect technical ka nahi dekhne ko milta hai. :woo:

gbp
2013-06-02, 01:22 PM

CHFJPY M30 - TRIANGLE
BREAKOUT SELL

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

LIVE TRADE...

ANYONE FOLLOW?

LATEST

aap ke live trade main saari trade eur/jpy pair par depend hai or sabi trade main take profit bahut hi kam hai.
aao shayad es method ko scalping trading ke liye use kar rahe ho. small time frame main chart pattern jyda tar break ho jaate hai so agar ham higher time frame main trading kare to acha result mil sakta hai.

lala02
2013-06-02, 02:22 PM
Yes, graphic patterns are also effective when you know that you could ... but think of fitness for beginners but understand the supply model ... That's why newbies often becomes the time to recognize patterns ...

rajkumar1991
2013-06-02, 11:02 PM
bhai jo trader technical trading achchi tarah se janta hai, wo trader is field mein jayda sirf long term trading hi karte hai, technical ka fayda long term mein hi hota hai, short term mein itna jayda effect technical ka nahi dekhne ko milta hai. :woo:

techinicla jo ajatne hain wo daily 100 pip tak bade araam se kama leten hain technical trading hoti best hai ek baar sheekh life ban jati mai bhi sheekhunga .

nothing
2013-06-03, 12:39 AM
If you look at the characters you need to do a quick search to be able to figure out how to get the appropriate signs, which will be discussed in several aspects of good, of course we can understand fully, although allow me in every group will have to wait for the supply only of brothers.

sunila
2013-06-03, 07:11 AM
yai ik acaha way hai earn karnay ka magar is sai hamesah earn karna aur yai theak btye yai zruri nahe hai kio k technical ki jaga ap news bhea daily watch karay then he ap trading mai best rahy gay....

goshe
2013-06-03, 07:16 AM
my opinion, in order to trade successfully using chart pattern,
ones need to have skills in recognizing cs pattern.

Please try to master the 1st step - learn to be able to read candlestick (cs) pattern.
Once you have that skill, you can follow my thread.

mariamon651
2013-06-03, 11:53 AM
Only for the traditional territory of this special model and of the image. Perhaps many cannot see what our common to both is really like. In addition, levels of consciousness are really crazy. See you want, and tend to bet on graphs, charts, industry, began, of course, you need to keep your hope, everything seems easier and means. Usually he moved again, seems to be the right signal.

kompa
2013-06-08, 08:28 PM
Yes, the default graph is also effective, if you know that you can be ...But for a beginner, I find it a little hard to understand, because the default is cool. You will have a large amount of time on the project.

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 08:44 PM
If you look at the references that are simple but search search form without delay in such indicators need to be clarified in detail, therefore, would simply have realized, however, let me be able to see an indication that give you the BRO only

princeua
2013-06-08, 08:47 PM
Thank you for this method to learn the chart in Forex, but I now learn in the graph of Mr. Mustafa was an expert in Forex and holds a degree in this field and I see he is the best putters in the Forex market in foreign exchange and fluent work on the frame one minute it is fanciful.

joba
2013-06-09, 03:55 PM
Yes, chart pattern can be effective if you understand. But for a beginner, I think it's a little hard to understand. And is the reason why beginners need much time to style

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:19 PM
If you look at the features that make it look easy, but how to book immediately appropriate indicators would describe in detail just might not notice, but let me watch for signs that you are offering.

chodan
2013-06-10, 04:00 AM
Yes, the default graph is also effective, as you understand, but for a beginner, I think it is a bit of effort to understand the model. That is why beginners wanting to much of your time to confirm the pattern.

sahilbutt
2013-06-10, 11:23 AM
i think it is a best platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform becoz it is a best platform in all over the world i think it is a not match school study it is a diffrent way of learn and earning money

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-13, 08:17 PM
yes its a very good suggestion.i use candlestick chart from the very beginning and its a good chart i think and give me a good support also.trading with watching chart pattern is a nothing but a good strategy for a trader.this is my first and foremost technique because most of the time i trade only using technique as i am a short time trader of this market.

bvgfcd
2013-06-14, 12:31 AM
Yes, the chart pattern is also effective, as you understand it ... but for newbies, I think it's a little hard to appreciate the pattern ...This is the reason why new entrants, as much of his time to confirm the pattern.

kokka
2013-06-14, 02:26 AM
Yes, the table model is effective, even if already ... But as a beginner, this I believe is a kind of labor-intensive understanding of the module. Therefore, beginners and sufficient time to confirm.

indianfxboy
2013-06-14, 07:04 AM
well if you know how to trade with chart pattern very well i think its a good thing because its a proven technical way of trading the forex market rightly and many traders have reaally taken a lot of cash away from the forex market using this trading system because it works really good .

muna1982
2013-06-14, 07:19 AM

yes boss this is the main question that we have to determine the pattern formation in time which we fail to do. after long time then we can guess this a s the pattern i the previous price but we can predict the future any more. so all time their is a uncertainty to face. but if we look at the higher chart like daily or weekly then we can predict the right trend and take take action along it to make profit.

Ridanaz01
2013-06-21, 03:45 PM
chart pattern pa tding kara bahi best way hai but main short term trading like karti ho is liya main charts ka oper itna focus nahi karti hon. but jo trader technical trading karate un ka liya chart best way hai analysis Karna ka .

naim10
2013-06-21, 03:46 PM
I see the picture of you and reading your comments, but I'm not well understand the strategy. I can say that if you have any further explanation please share for me and for us. Hopefully since his time giving us a very good result as a thank you for sharing.:yahoo:

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:21 AM
hiiii ..... yes,chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern.. good luck and good night ..... :)

reazforex
2013-07-15, 03:41 AM
If you see at the indicators that form it perception casual but to mature out how to position correct now with these indicators should be explained in author fact so I can easily understand, but let me be prepared to move for a communication that you provide brother.

ABUZAR
2013-07-15, 07:52 AM
trading with a chart yes chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it but for newbies i think it is kinda hard to realize the
pattern that why newbies need a lot of time

pipseekerfx
2013-07-18, 01:46 PM
Candlestick pattern maybe old and simple but it's very powerful. If we can master and understand the true proportion, composition and arrangement candle properly, we will have a good quality trading and the results were very positive.

razia86
2013-07-18, 01:57 PM
i think if you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail and chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kind a hard to realize the pattern..

hiplak
2013-07-21, 04:44 PM
i am see your share image and i am read your comments but i am cannot good understand you strategy. so i can say if you have any other explain please share for me and us. hope then time its give us very good profit so many thank to share.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 02:20 AM
your signs which render it search uncomplicated nevertheless for you to find out how to get right this moment using these signs must be spelled out throughout additional details i really can readily recognize, my spouse and i still find it kinda challenging to comprehend your structure.. i'm talking about precisely why beginners have to have time and effort to realize your structure..

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-22, 02:42 AM
Trading with the help of chart pattern is something foolish but if you are using the robots or the semi-automatic strategies than you will always found the fast signals with take profit and stop loss margin directly on your terminal.

dareking
2013-08-04, 12:23 PM
Aisa lagta hai aapko trend line ki kafi badiya knowledge hai, maine aapke kafi screen shot dekhe hai, kafi badiya laga hai dekh kar, maine bhi kafi baar try kiya hai ki trend line ke saath trade karu, lekin kafi complex hoti hai ye trading system.

naziakhan
2013-08-05, 03:12 PM
Aisa lagta hai aapko trend line ki kafi badiya knowledge hai, maine aapke kafi screen shot dekhe hai, kafi badiya laga hai dekh kar, maine bhi kafi baar try kiya hai ki trend line ke saath trade karu, lekin kafi complex hoti hai ye trading system.

bhai trend line per trading karna complex nh hay . agar hum thora sa practice kartay hay tu easily es sa achi earning kar saktay hay . es k liyay hamay trend line ko achi tarha draw karna ana cahiyay .:good:

fxastro
2013-08-05, 06:35 PM
Bhai zabardast mujhey yeh strategy bohot hi achi lagi hey trading main chart patern aik bohot achi strategy he mene abhi tak trading to start nahin ki lekin iske bare main kafi learn kar raha hun jo keh mere liye future main bohot mofeed sabit hogi.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-05, 07:19 PM
yaar aik bhut use too or bhut old style hai hum sab say palay jo cheez learn karaty hai wo trend finding hi hota hai or har trader ko pata hona chahaye kay jab app trade karo tu uss waqat trend kon sa chall raha hai or trend ko follow kar trade laga doo

Shafee
2013-08-05, 07:46 PM
Some time people talking about hedging meant buy and sell all together at a time! Actually there is no real effect except maintaining good technique into it. And without it trader may face a massive loss!

dareking
2013-08-16, 06:52 PM
bhai trend line per trading karna complex nh hay . agar hum thora sa practice kartay hay tu easily es sa achi earning kar saktay hay . es k liyay hamay trend line ko achi tarha draw karna ana cahiyay .:good:

bhai hum log trend line ko asaan nahi bol sakte hai, kyunki bhai bahut se trader galat trend line draw karte hai, achchi tarah se agar koi trend line draw karke trade karna chahta hai, to usko pahle kafi practice karna hoga.

sunila
2013-08-17, 11:09 AM
ap nay theak kaha hai trading tou ho jati hai trend line sai maagr profit ho ya loss yai khud par depend karta hai kio k kafi log ayse bhea hain jou k is ki theak ssai study nahe karty hain aur jadi sai draw kar laity hain then un ko loss ka samna hota hai is mai ap ko pehlay practise kafi karni parti hai.....

Ali 123
2013-08-17, 02:56 PM
it's great to see your strategy chart pattern using a pattern I really like your strategy before you use this strategy it is better we must first understand the patterns chart pattern itself is not
only based on our feelings I did not like this trading strategy the reason is when we use this strategy this only offer one trading oppertunity in a day at average and i cannot wait this long so
i prefer to use a system that

@missodekanmi
2013-08-17, 03:11 PM
No problem there I find it ok to trade using the chart pattern and it doesn't disappoint me in any way to stop me trading forex using that style. Although it is not my only startegy for my currency trades but it is one of them I
And it is a good strategy maybe not the best

razia86
2013-08-17, 03:41 PM
according to me in order to trade successfully using chart pattern,ones need to have skills in recognizing cs pattern and please try to master the 1st step - learn to be able to read candlestick (cs) pattern....Once you have that skill, you can follow my thread.....

sunila
2013-09-07, 04:07 PM
agar ap cahrt ko daikh kar analysis darw khud karty hain tou ap ko pehlay kafi practise karni hoti hai laikin agar ap kese aur ka daikhty hain tou ap ki samjh mai theak sai nahe ata hai confusion ki waja sai ap kafi kuch loss kar sakty hain..//

fxghost
2013-09-14, 06:55 PM
bhai ji maine aapke saare screen shot dekhe hain aur screen shots dekh kar mere ko kafi acha laga hain kyunki aapne jo bhi screen shot share karke expalin kiya hain wo kafi badiya se samjh aaya hain iski to bhai practice jayda karni hoti hain

shaizia
2013-09-14, 07:19 PM
yes graph is more important in this trade system which shows you profit and loss on your trade . It is very kind pattern thats why it is very important and needs a lot of time .

wnhw99
2013-09-15, 10:04 PM
thanx for your post i will participate and will keep participating in it..you just post some useful strategies to get profits in forex trading

adnanbutt1001
2013-09-15, 10:39 PM
हाँ, चार्ट पैटर्न प्रभावी हो सकता है. तुम यह महसूस कर सकते हैं. लेकिन नए व्यापारियों के लिए, मैं इस पैटर्न का एहसास थोड़े मुश्किल है. क्योंकि नया व्यापारियों को पैटर्न की पहचान करने के लिए बहुत अधिक समय की आवश्यकता है.

lam
2013-09-15, 10:42 PM
If you look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail.All the best]][][][][[]

asimjee
2013-09-15, 11:55 PM
g g yes,chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern..

alams0821
2013-09-16, 12:17 AM
In my opinion, I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread. Thanks

naziakhan
2013-09-16, 05:51 PM
bhai ap na es strategy ko kafi acha tarha explain kia hay aur mery khial ma ya strategy new traders k liyay buhat hi zaida helpful hay . agar trader thora time es strategy ki practice karta hay tu wo acha gain kar sakta hay .:good:

momindil
2013-10-08, 08:14 PM
hummm nice asi strategy buth achi sabit hoti hain main isse use karon ga new logon k liye isko istimal mein waqt lag sakta hai omeed karta hon isse acha profit hoga muhja bhi:good: best of luck dear and thank you very much.........

benson
2013-10-08, 08:18 PM
If you attending at the indicators that accomplish it attending simple but to acquisition out how to adjustment appropriate now with these indicators should be explained in added detail so I can calmly understand, but let me be accessible to delay for a arresting that you provide

sehatx
2013-10-18, 09:40 AM
Strength in the moves i decide to open or close trades, and it works often, there are times when i observe charts that this would be Able to withstand all that pressure and moving average i have had some experience with but i dont consider it as a suitable indicator

sermilo
2013-11-23, 01:28 PM

asingh601
2013-11-23, 11:29 PM
aapne jo strategy batai hai wo strategy asal me meri samajh se pare jaa raha hai kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki isme kaise aur kab kahan se trend ko pakadna hai aur waise bhi kafi sare naye naye strategies aa gaye hain ki confuse kar dete hain ki kaun sahi hai aur kaun nahi.

2013-11-24, 08:48 AM
the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time be ak boht he ahca or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa main be esi strategy ko trading main used karta hon abi to main es ko demo account par

perfectonline
2013-11-24, 09:09 AM
waisy iss tarah sy trading karny main bi kaafi fada rahta hy aor app iss tarah ki condition mein bi tarading kar k earning kar sakty ho aor app ko profit bi mil jaey ga kiun k app k liey iss mein kaafi helping material hy.

samiafridi
2013-12-28, 04:58 PM
If you notice the chart actually is slightly grey during this period which is .... if people want them, yet, my style of trading is a blend of simple or "old school" ... I like VSA but usually concentrate on volume during chart pattern

fxghost
2013-12-28, 08:27 PM
aapne jo strategy batai hai wo strategy asal me meri samajh se pare jaa raha hai kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki isme kaise aur kab kahan se trend ko pakadna hai aur waise bhi kafi sare naye naye strategies aa gaye hain ki confuse kar dete hain ki kaun sahi hai aur kaun nahi.

bhaiya ji apki baat thik hain kafi strategy hain jisko follow kiya ja sakta hain lekin main aisi strategy pasand karta hu jo trading mein follow karne mein kafi asaani ho aur mushkil strategy meri samjh nahi aata hain

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

bhaiya ji apki baat thik hain kafi strategy hain jisko follow kiya ja sakta hain lekin main aisi strategy pasand karta hu jo trading mein follow karne mein kafi asaani ho aur mushkil strategy meri samjh nahi aata hain

naziakhan
2013-12-29, 12:41 PM

han bhai aj kal trader k liyay ek achi strategy choose karna buhat hi zaida mushkil ho gaya hay kyu k market ma buhat zaida strategies aur trader k liyay un ma sa kisi achi strategy ko find karnay ma kafi zaida confusion hoti hay .:)

fxghost
2013-12-29, 04:09 PM
han bhai aj kal trader k liyay ek achi strategy choose karna buhat hi zaida mushkil ho gaya hay kyu k market ma buhat zaida strategies aur trader k liyay un ma sa kisi achi strategy ko find karnay ma kafi zaida confusion hoti hay .:)

bhaiya ji achi strategy mile tabhi to koi usko follow karega jab jaydatar strategy faltu ki hoti hain to bhaiya ji bhala kaise koi sahi strategy ka use kar sakta hain isliye wohi strategy dekhe jo effective lagta ho bhaiya ji

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

bhaiya ji achi strategy mile tabhi to koi usko follow karega jab jaydatar strategy faltu ki hoti hain to bhaiya ji bhala kaise koi sahi strategy ka use kar sakta hain isliye wohi strategy dekhe jo effective lagta ho bhaiya ji

mahx
2014-01-16, 11:07 PM
Good Day Everyone,
Wow i really admire this method of trading and i am using it too with technical analysing and it gives very good entery points because it can predict very soon the movement of the price and by that we can make a lot of profits and this is what new traders should learn and do better than using indicators.

federertichka
2014-01-17, 05:45 PM
hello my freind thank you for posting your nice strategy hello can you give mee a template for this strategy charte and thankss

siscowd
2014-01-17, 06:46 PM
yes,chart example may be successful if u can acknowledge it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda difficult to understand the example. thats why novices require a great deal of opportunity to distinguish the example..

khalid2
2014-01-18, 02:52 PM
long term men jo sab sey saheen aur best candlsticks petern ko show karta hey aur short term keiliey M30 sey best time frame koi naheen hey . lekin time frame ya chart petern jo bhee heo gforex trading markey sey earning siwaey kuch behtreen stretegies sey easy naheen hey jis men gape trading aur news trading aa jatee hey .

azzedine
2014-01-20, 02:32 AM
hello forumers can try this stategy what frime its possible for tryng this in metatrader and thanks for your thinks Trading with a chart pattern - the old school style

ben
2014-01-23, 10:53 PM
Modle Chart c'est une chose importante des affaires Forex. Je suis trs content pour voir que vous avez ouvert cette discussion pour en parler. Je suis certainement aller garder les yeux de cette discussion pour voir s'il j'obtiens chose de nouveau partir cette discussion

fxghost
2014-02-01, 05:10 PM
long term men jo sab sey saheen aur best candlsticks petern ko show karta hey aur short term keiliey M30 sey best time frame koi naheen hey . lekin time frame ya chart petern jo bhee heo gforex trading markey sey earning siwaey kuch behtreen stretegies sey easy naheen hey jis men gape trading aur news trading aa jatee hey .

agar Long term mein karna hain to fir candle ka use high time frame par hii kare bhaiya ji waha apko candle se jo bhi signal milega wo sahi hi hote hain bas fark yehi hota hain ki higher time frame par kafi patience rakhna hota hain

abd2
2014-02-02, 07:59 AM
chart petern trading strategy bhee trading keiliey aik acha tareeqa he forex men men ney demo men he yeh baat abserve kar lee hey keh is market men jo bhee chart petern hen in men sab sey ziad eay H1 aur M30 hen . kiu keh yeh asanee sey meree bhee samajh men atey hen aur yeh simple bhee hen .

rabish
2014-02-02, 11:46 AM
yup chart pattern ya power point presentation say hum log itna user friendly ho chukay hain kay books say itni achi samjh nahin a asakti jitni in charts etc say a sakti hain is main summarized form a jati hain

naziakhan
2014-02-02, 02:19 PM

bhai agar ap long term trading karna cahtay hay tu phr ap ko candlestick ka pattern or price action strategy ko use karna cahiyay , ya strategy long term ma buhat hi acha result daiti hay , start ma ap ko es ki practice karni ho gi .:good:

fxearner
2014-02-07, 12:14 AM
bhai agar ap long term trading karna cahtay hay tu phr ap ko candlestick ka pattern or price action strategy ko use karna cahiyay , ya strategy long term ma buhat hi acha result daiti hay , start ma ap ko es ki practice karni ho gi .:good:

hanji bhai price action aur candlestick ye dono hei strategy bahut hei badiya hai,forex mein jo bhi achha technical trader hota hai wo enko hei use karta hai,enko use karke trader ache se forex mein apni jagah bana sakta hai lekin pehle practice karni hogi..

fxghost
2014-02-19, 02:09 PM
bhaiya ji apne kafi acha post kiya hain trend line ke bare mein acha explain kiya hain ye strategy kafi easy aur kafi profitable sabit hoti hain lekin kuch hi traders ke liye jo market mein trend line achi tarah se jante hain

abdotitim
2014-02-20, 02:41 AM
hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
hello my freind the trading with the chart pattern and the old shcool style its veri slow for the biginers

fxghost
2014-03-01, 01:59 PM
hanji bhai price action aur candlestick ye dono hei strategy bahut hei badiya hai,forex mein jo bhi achha technical trader hota hai wo enko hei use karta hai,enko use karke trader ache se forex mein apni jagah bana sakta hai lekin pehle practice karni hogi..

price action mein candlestick ka hi jayda use kiya jata hain trader entry aur exit ke liye yehi use karta hain bhaiya main to kahunga iske sath mein support aur resistance ki jaankari bhi trader ko honi chahiye

Ah Syarifuddin Anwar
2014-03-01, 02:50 PM
I think if a trade using charts formula is very difficult and draining a mind, it is not worth the benefits we get and our mistakes, I myself have tried and often mangalami errors and defeat, for ordinary people better use or movement of the indicator analysis candel.

anwer
2014-03-01, 06:55 PM
hi my friend
i'm interested to all who are you say
thank you for your help and advice
you are very good

pankajmehra
2014-03-31, 04:47 PM
basic chart patterns and formations. When correctly identified, it usually leads to an explosive breakout, so watch out.Remember, our goal is to spot big movements before they happen so that we can ride them out and rake in the cash. After all, who doesnt want to have a pool of cash to swim in like Richie Rich?Chart formations will greatly help us spot conditions where the market is ready to break out. They can also indicate whether the price will continue in its current direction or reverse so well also be devising some nifty trade strategies for these patterns.

masud79
2014-03-31, 06:09 PM

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-26, 07:06 PM
bhai mujhy to forex amin chart patern k sath tdre akrny main maza ata ahi q k is say achi earning ho jaye gi mery khyal main aur is amin loss k chnace bhi kam ho jatyhin is liyee chart patern ki trde behter hain bahut hi

fxghost
2014-05-17, 05:36 PM
apne jo explain kiya hain screen shot ke sath wo kafi acha hain trend line draw karke apne sahi trend catch kiya hain trend line draw ke liye humare ko candlestick ki sahi jaankari ka bhi hona bahut jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-06-07, 03:58 PM
apne jo explain kiya hain screen shot ke sath wo kafi acha hain trend line draw karke apne sahi trend catch kiya hain trend line draw ke liye humare ko candlestick ki sahi jaankari ka bhi hona bahut jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji

hanji forex mein agar koi trader manual trend line draw karna sikh leta hai to fir wo trend ko achhe se follow kar sakta hai aur trend line ke saat trader ko candlestick pattern ke baarein mein bhi pata hona chahiye tabhi wo thik se ess business mein kaam kar paata hai..

fxghost
2014-06-09, 03:41 PM
hanji forex mein agar koi trader manual trend line draw karna sikh leta hai to fir wo trend ko achhe se follow kar sakta hai aur trend line ke saat trader ko candlestick pattern ke baarein mein bhi pata hona chahiye tabhi wo thik se ess business mein kaam kar paata hai..

sabse jayda fayda manual mein hi hota hain chahe wo trend ki baat ho ya fir kisi bhi cheez ki baat ho trend line manual draw agar karenge to apko ye jaan payenge ki true aur false breakout kyon sa hain bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-06-09, 07:18 PM
sabse jayda fayda manual mein hi hota hain chahe wo trend ki baat ho ya fir kisi bhi cheez ki baat ho trend line manual draw agar karenge to apko ye jaan payenge ki true aur false breakout kyon sa hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha aapne sabse jyada fayda manual trading me hi aata hai kyonki is me ham trend khud hi pata lagate hain aur khud hi sara kuch nikalte hain aise me hamen sahi signal samay par mil jata hai aur ham kamai kar lete hain. :good:

lyrics35
2014-06-09, 08:31 PM

CHFJPY M30 - TRIANGLE
BREAKOUT SELL

LIVE TRADE...

ANYONE FOLLOW?

LATEST

achi startey ha ap ki, per ase trade nh ki jati bhai, ase to risky double ho jata ha ap ne just woh lots dikhai jin me profit howa or loss ap ke show nh kiya, ase her bar to profit nh ho ga

fxghost
2014-08-17, 02:59 PM
bhaiya ji apne acha explain kiya hain ki kis tarah se hum logo ko trend ke sath mein trade karna hain aur trend line ke bare mein bhi bataya hain waise to har trader ko trend line draw karna aana chahiye bhaiya ji

atifrana
2014-11-15, 06:22 PM
G ha hum ko trading aik chart pattern k sath aik school time style mein kerni chahye means hum ko Forex trading proper planing k sath chart ko understand ker k kerni chahye q planing k sath work kere gey to humari mistakes kam hongi.

ipman
2014-11-16, 08:21 AM

CHFJPY M30 - TRIANGLE
BREAKOUT SELL

LIVE TRADE...

ANYONE FOLLOW?

LATEST

thank you explain the chart pattern, because I had only observed from the examples in the ebook, but when the live trade instead of confusion, and I actually prefer the candle pattern, hopefully I can understand your explanation ..

sahilrajput
2014-11-23, 01:07 PM
bhai forex tradin mai chart pattrens bi bohat hi ehmiyat ka hamil hy. ager hum forex trading main chart patterns ko follow karain to hum kafi profit earn kar sakty hain. chart pattrens k sath ager hum candle stick ko follow karain to hum successful ho saktain hain.

a_for_apple
2014-11-23, 02:33 PM
to be honest I'm not so familiar with some candlestick patterns so far I only use doble top / bottom doble to determine entry with candle pattern. supported by pinbar / engulfing me as a trigger to enter the forex market. I think the results are pretty good, but because I am a person who is not disciplined then I often experienced margincall for violating the rules that I make

sunila
2014-12-13, 11:18 PM
yes hum is tarah trade kr sakty hain aur hamri trade is tarah kafi good rahti hai always humy bs trade mai apny leyay trend find karna hota hai us par hamara focus hona chayay tou tab ja kar ap ki trade benefit mai rahti hai...

loys
2015-01-28, 05:11 PM
well i do not prefer chart pattern, chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern, so i want to be pro trader.

NaveedPK
2015-02-10, 07:53 AM
thanks dear for sharing your trading strategy that you have also used for long time on this forex forum and it can be very helpful for the new members of the forex forum that are interested in trading strategies.

loys
2015-02-14, 04:28 PM
yes its the base of classical analyse so chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it..but for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern, dont use the indicator in this trading style my friend okey good luck.

shinaforex1
2015-02-14, 07:14 PM
A good rising wadge in the forex market trading business.i really like trading the forex market with a wedge because it give good and clear ways for trader to know that the market want to change trend.the strategy is good and simple to learn

znazir123
2015-02-14, 07:22 PM
Chart Policy Is vert intresting thing for the Trade bcz it really easy thing for good understanding of Trade chart Is one thing which show trend of all era which the position of country

Firas Selmaoui
2015-04-28, 05:32 AM
Love and gratitude - this is what I feel standing now in front of you. Love and gratitude - these are the best emotions one can imagine. I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you. I have to work much on myself! I am not a leopard which never changes its stripes, so I would like to assure you that my goal in life is to become as wonderful as you think I am. As far as this goal attainment requires much effort, skills and time, I hope that you'll help me in it, as always. I deeply appreciate your support...

TIMOR
2015-05-09, 09:59 AM
there are periods when i notice maps but just to discover out the variety or possible objectives but for newbies think it's rather onerous to comprehend the pattern thats why newbies want plenty of your time to acknowledge .

MienhounPK
2015-05-09, 08:53 PM
Thanks for sharing ap ney strategy to kafi achi share ki hai but mien abhi filhal scalping strategy key barey learn karney ki try kar raha houn jab mien completely learn kar lounga to pir he mien koi or strategy use karounga.

forexlive
2015-05-22, 04:12 PM
bai saab ji bikul hum es kam mai chart pattern ke hisab se v trde kar sakte hai bai saab ji hum es kam mai acha profit tabi kama sakte hai jab hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai jab tak hum es kam mai acha experience hasal nai karte hai os time tak hum es kam mai kuch v hasal nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saaab ji

fxearner
2015-05-28, 03:25 PM
bhai ji forex ke business me charts ka hamesha he bahut important role hota hai aur technical trader se jada ye koi nahi jaanta,trader ko kisi bhi pair me kaam karne ke liye charts par analysis karna he hota hai..

sunila
2015-05-28, 04:35 PM
bilkul hum trader bhut excited hoty hai earning k leyay magar hum yai nahe daikhty hain k kis tarah sai earning hoti hai hamari hum us mai kia keya problem karty hain bas in cheezeu ko karna hamary leyay bhut he zruri hai aur fir he kahe ja kar hum is mai achea trade kar sakty hain aur is mai sai kuch hasil hota ha..

TIMOR
2015-06-01, 09:58 PM
default graph is also effective, if you know that you can be but for a beginner find it a little hard If you look at the references that are simple but search search form without delay in such indicators need other analysis.

bilalahsan
2015-06-02, 04:14 PM
chart pattern trading is good i also trade with this i use candlestick chart for analysis because this is easy to understand price movements and i use candlestick chart patterns on higher time frame for big picture of market.

voipkolkata
2015-06-02, 05:51 PM
Umm it is really a nice forex education that all need to understand that forex trading is not only depends on the fundamentals but also sometime technical analysis plays a very good role in trading.

fxjais
2015-06-28, 05:54 PM
Chart pattern ke sath trading karna bhale hi old trading style hai par ye bahut effective trading strategy hai, agar traders ko eski achchi knowledge aur experience ho jaati hai to ye kisi bhi forex strategy se jyada profitable sabit ho sakta hai.

moneytalkgood
2015-06-29, 07:24 PM
regards profit ....:yahoo:

forexlive
2015-07-28, 12:30 PM
bai saab ji bikul es kam mai app chart pattern se v achi trding kar sakte hai pehle app ko es kam mai chart pattern ki study karni hogi os ko achi tara se samjna pade ga fer app os se achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai es kam mai app experience se achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji

dareking
2015-09-14, 10:55 AM
bilkul hum trader bhut excited hoty hai earning k leyay magar hum yai nahe daikhty hain k kis tarah sai earning hoti hai hamari hum us mai kia keya problem karty hain bas in cheezeu ko karna hamary leyay bhut he zruri hai aur fir he kahe ja kar hum is mai achea trade kar sakty hain aur is mai sai kuch hasil hota ha..

Bhai kamane ke liye sabhi excited hote hai, lekin yaha par jaruri nahi hota hai, ki sabhi trader earning kar sake, bahut jayda log kamane ke chakar mein kafi bada yaha par loss kar dete hai, kamane ka bhi ek time hota hai bhai har samay nahi kamaya ja sakta hai.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-09-15, 11:08 AM
Bhai kamane ke liye sabhi excited hote hai, lekin yaha par jaruri nahi hota hai, ki sabhi trader earning kar sake, bahut jayda log kamane ke chakar mein kafi bada yaha par loss kar dete hai, kamane ka bhi ek time hota hai bhai har samay nahi kamaya ja sakta hai.

yaha par kamana to har koi chahta hai par lekin kamata wohi hai jo yaha par mehnat ke sath kaam karta hai time spend karta hai yaha par kamana easy nahi hai uske liye trader bohot mehnat karna hota hai

voipkolkata
2015-09-16, 06:26 AM
forex trading is depends on the knowledge and skill and we need to develop our trading skill by practicing and have to analyse the market with the proper analysis, technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

Yinky
2015-09-16, 08:35 PM
I will not advise to do that this time around, because we are in the modern days and the technology have grow over the years. We have a lot of indicators that we can use to analyse the market properly than using the old school method.

sunila
2015-09-21, 06:13 PM
bilkul yai styel bhi kafi best hai humy zrur follow karna chayay aur is tarah ki detail ap ko ********.com mai mil he jati hai magar maza tab ata hai jab ap zayadah sai zaydah paractise kar lain gay ap ka analyse karna acaha ho jaye ga ap easyly kuch bhi kar sakty hain yai sab ap ki mehnat par depend hota hai..

fxjais
2015-09-28, 07:07 AM
Traders yahan sirf chart pattern ko read karke bhi trading kar sakte hai magar aapne ye nahi bataya hai ki aapki strategy kis chart pattern par hai, mere khyaal se ye thread incomplete hai aur esko pura karna hoga nahi to esko delete karna hoga.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 02:26 PM
ap nay apn forex main larning ki journey ko share kia good ha alakin forex main trade kis trah karna ha ya ap nay show hi nahe kia aur old school pattrn ka to mjhy pta nah kis trah trade karty hain ap nay nechay post main sirf signal dia hain .

dareking
2015-10-28, 10:03 AM
Bhai apne sahi screen shot ke sth mein explain kiya hai, humare liye ye kafi acha hai bhai, humare ko iske sath mein trading ka fayda ho sakta hai bhai, trend line bhi apne draw kiya hai, humko bas ye achi tarah se bhai sikhna hota hai.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 11:48 AM
Candlestick chart pattern ko read karke trading karne ke method ko hum price action trading karte hai ye bahut hi old forex strategy hai magar ye bahut profitable hai, Price action trading learn karna bahut muskil hai magar ek baar learn karne ke baad bahut profit earn kiya jaa sakta hai.

dareking
2015-11-14, 11:15 AM
Candlestick chart pattern ko read karke trading karne ke method ko hum price action trading karte hai ye bahut hi old forex strategy hai magar ye bahut profitable hai, Price action trading learn karna bahut muskil hai magar ek baar learn karne ke baad bahut profit earn kiya jaa sakta hai.

Bhai chart pattern ke sath mein trading karna humare liye kafi faydemand ho sakta hai, humare ko bas ye kafi badiya tarah se samjhana hota hai, agar ye hum logo ke samjh mein aa jata hai, to isse trading badiya kari ja sakti hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-17, 02:05 AM
Only chart pattern par trading karna easy nahi hota hai magar jis bhi forex trader ko ess chart pattern ki knowledge ho jaati hai wo yahan achchi profit earn kar sakta hai, waise to aap har chart pattern par trading kar sakte hai magar candlestick chart pattern ke sath trading karna effective hota hai.

azami
2015-11-20, 10:14 AM
whether it is rising wedge pattern that I found was the currency pair usd / cad on the daily time frame. while in the time frame for the daily trend was up. judging this pattern is the pattern of trend continuation or reversal pattern kah?
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/azami2/Screenshot_9_zps0d2lw5h3.png (http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/azami2/media/Screenshot_9_zps0d2lw5h3.png.html)

mahi218
2015-11-20, 03:42 PM
ab tak ka jo sub say behtreen aur acha trading chart hai wo candle stick chart he hai jiss pay bhot he tezi say log a rahay hain aur work seekh rahay hain aur samjh rahay hain mjhay b forex ko karty howe behtreen aur acha wakt ho gia hai me nay abhi tak sirf aur sirf candlestick chart pattern he use kya hai.

lokeshkharb
2015-11-20, 04:57 PM
I really like trading the Forex market with a wedge because it give good and clear ways for trader to know that the market want to change trend. I truly do not favor chart routine, chart pattern might be effective in the event that you can easily realize it. Butintended for newbies, i realize its kinda hard to comprehend the routine.

Rehman12
2015-11-20, 10:18 PM
dear i agree with you that trading with chart pattern is a very old method of trading and its can be now replace with the new tools that are different type of indicators that are very effective for the better trading

noorkausar
2015-11-24, 07:11 PM
dear trader trading with chart pattern also is one of the best way to take profit from the trades you have to be sure that what ever you are doing in the chart you know about the outcome of that

dareking
2015-12-19, 10:05 AM
Bhai apne kafi achi post kari hai, aur sath mein apne screen shot bhi share kiya hai, isse humare ko jayda fayda ho sakta hai, yaha par trader ek dusre ke sath mein apni knowledge share kar sakta hai bhai.

impexo27
2015-12-19, 08:08 PM
Well still the chart patterns really works great in terms of trading in the forex and also in the stock market. If you find a good pattern through which you can make consistent profits year after year than it is better that you follow it and maintain a solid discipline. Discipline is really very important in the forex market and we must have the required discipline to make money. Not everybody has that discipline to make money.

dareking
2016-01-13, 10:19 AM
Candlestick ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se humare ko knowledge hona chahiye bhai, agar hum trading ke bare mein jaan lete hai bhai, to uske baad mein acha income ho sakta hai, aur trading ke liye candlestick knowledge jaruri hota hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-01-13, 05:27 PM
Candlestick ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se humare ko knowledge hona chahiye bhai, agar hum trading ke bare mein jaan lete hai bhai, to uske baad mein acha income ho sakta hai, aur trading ke liye candlestick knowledge jaruri hota hai bhai.

hanji yahan market me kaam karne ke liye candlestick ko kaafi achha maana jaata hai aur eska jaankari jaroor har technical tarder ko lena chahiye kyunki essi se trader market me achha entry lekar ess business me achha kar paata hai..

Forex123
2016-01-20, 12:07 AM
yes,chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it.In my opinion, in order to trade successfully using chart pattern, ones need to have skills in recognizing cs pattern. for newbies,i think it is kinda hard to realize the pattern..

Fxwin
2016-01-26, 08:39 AM
Candlestick chart pattern bahut hi achchi chart pattern hoti hai aur traders ke paas ess chart ko read karne ki knowledge hoti hai to wo bina kisi indicator ke hi ess chart ki help se trading kar sakte hai, jiske paas candelstick chart pattern par trading karne ka experience hai wo achchi earning karta hai.

mosin
2016-01-26, 08:44 AM
brother jab ham new market mai aty hain then ham forex ko chart ki help sey lern kerty hain because is sey ham ko learn krne mai buht he asani hoti hy is tarah ha m jald sikh jaty hain school k bacho ki tarah .

nur5564
2016-01-30, 10:32 PM
dear tarders the patterns ar every important in the forex trading and you have to work hard in order to becoma good tarder so be a good trader adn never love the way to beocmea good tarder

mahi218
2016-01-31, 12:01 AM
deka jae to me nay aj tak jitni b trading ki ha us me ye dekha hai k candlestick chart k kiss tarha say use karna hai aur kiss tarha say us ki madad say agay barhna hai.mujhay aj b yad hai mera forex me pehla din jb me ghabraya howa tha aur mujhay kuch khas information nahi the is business baray.

dareking
2016-03-12, 11:55 AM
Bhai apne achi knowledge di hai candlestick ke bare mein trend line ki madad se hum trend ke bare mein jaan sakte hai bhai akhir kaar kya trend hai ye janne ke liye hum trend line ka istemaal kar askte hai bhai.

sk6303477
2016-03-12, 01:15 PM
Main abhe take es strategy ko demo par work kar rahay hoon aur experience basil kar rahay noon jab expert ho jaon ga tab main real account par work kron ga aur success k liyay work hard to mRNA pray ga

mahi218
2016-03-12, 01:25 PM
jiss janib hume ek strng pattern dekhnay ko mile hum eus ko follow kartay rehna chahye or us pay kam kartay rehna chahye aesa mumkin he nahi k hum nakam ho jae kabhi b khud ko akeela ya tanha mat feel kare hamesha he kissi na kissi senior ki madad zror le liya kare to he behter hoga warna hume kuch nahi mile ga.

sarfraz786
2016-03-12, 08:56 PM
in this trading if you look at the indicators that makes it look but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so i can understand but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro

bimarosidin
2016-03-12, 10:18 PM
trading with this technique is very good and I always use it in my forex trading because the fit is very good candle pattern different from the techniques of the indicators he experienced more false signals

Fatehpuri
2016-03-13, 12:09 PM
Dear mere khayal se apke strategy ka jo andaza ha wo asal me technicla analysis ha q k yeh sab hum apne chart k jo price ha os ki strategy k hisaab se laga sakte hian kh price k support kitni ha aur resistance kahan tak gai ha aur kahan se price return ya up ho gi humein trading k se phele price k conditions ko dekh k hi strategy lagani chahie phr hi hum perfect trade se profit le sakte hain.

sdcfesco
2016-03-13, 01:09 PM
Chart patterns are good way of earning good profits. The first thing we should know all about the chart patterns very well then we can earn good profits from their breakouts.

cherif.kais
2016-03-13, 01:36 PM
Dude you are awesome
Thanks for all this share, I followed your posts and i see that you are very good in that
I hope i get my observation skills as good as yours :)

mahi218
2016-03-15, 05:25 PM
school k dor say he trading ko sath le kar chalna shuru kar den kafi hd tak behter or munasib howa karta hota hai kabhi b yeh bat k baray me mat socha kare k yeh kam mushkil hai ya pher hum is ko kar nahi saktay hain is ko meray dekhnay me her wo shaks jiss ki kuch zrorat hai wo kar sakta hai or agay barh sakta hai.

dareking
2016-04-17, 10:08 AM
Dear chart pattern pe trading kerna aek old trading method hai lekin yeh profitable strategy hai ager is me proper way se trading ki jaye so aap ko buhat zyada practice require hogi is strategy ko use kerne ke liye ...

Bhai old is gold to main ye kahunga is trading system ka use humare ko karna hoga bhai, kyunki market mein ye kafi acha work karti hai, iske sath trading karke hum logo ko kafi badiya badiya profits earn karne ko mil sakta hai.

naziakhan
2016-04-18, 09:23 PM
Bhai old is gold to main ye kahunga is trading system ka use humare ko karna hoga bhai, kyunki market mein ye kafi acha work karti hai, iske sath trading karke hum logo ko kafi badiya badiya profits earn karne ko mil sakta hai.

bhaiya g sahi kaha hay ap na kafi zaida old system es business ma buhat acha kaam kar rahy hay aur hamay in sa buhat hi acha result mil raha hay , hamay in sab ko try zarur karna cahiyay bhaiya g , old system achy bi hay .:)

mahi218
2016-04-18, 09:28 PM
trading me kissi tarha ka b chart use kartay howe hum kissi or ko kuch nahi kar saktay hotay hain me chahta hun k hum business me charts ko use kartay howe seekhay na k hum aesay trading karna shuru kare k hum jesay he ho sake us ko use kartay howe sub kuch kiya kare yehi ek behter cheez howa karta hai.

fxearner
2016-04-20, 04:50 PM
bhaiya g sahi kaha hay ap na kafi zaida old system es business ma buhat acha kaam kar rahy hay aur hamay in sa buhat hi acha result mil raha hay , hamay in sab ko try zarur karna cahiyay bhaiya g , old system achy bi hay .:)

hanji old system bhi achhe hota hai aisa nahi hai ki sirf new system he market me work karta hai,ess business me system jo trader ko achha lagein fir uss par changes karna hota hai fir uske baad he trader esme achhe se kaam kar paata hai..

dareking
2016-05-12, 11:00 AM
hanji old system bhi achhe hota hai aisa nahi hai ki sirf new system he market me work karta hai,ess business me system jo trader ko achha lagein fir uss par changes karna hota hai fir uske baad he trader esme achhe se kaam kar paata hai..

Bhai main to kahunga agar koi Old trading system effective hai to usko try karna chahiye, lekin haan usmein agar thodi bahut kami hai to us kami ko pura kiya ja sakta hai bhai usmein galtiya hoti hai usko thik karna chahiye.

dareking
2016-06-24, 10:45 AM
Bhai candlestick ki mujhe sari trading system pasand hai, kyunki candlestick sabse jayda powerful hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai yaha par candlestick ka use karke humare ko kafi fayda ho sakta hai bhai.

The_Kuzaki
2016-06-27, 01:25 AM

dardo
2016-06-27, 04:31 AM
The trader can use technical indicators or just watch the graph and find patterns to predict prices. The trader should look for patterns in frames of 1 hour and based on this buy or sell . The trader who operates Price action has good results in most of its operations.

nouriisets4
2016-06-27, 09:48 AM
your signs which render it search uncomplicated nevertheless for you to find out how to get right this moment using these signs must be spelled out throughout additional details i really can readily recognize, my spouse and i still find it kinda challenging to comprehend your structur

fxearner
2016-07-20, 02:03 PM
Bhai candlestick ki mujhe sari trading system pasand hai, kyunki candlestick sabse jayda powerful hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai yaha par candlestick ka use karke humare ko kafi fayda ho sakta hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ko candlestci ka use karke he market me chalna chahiye,trader esme esko achhe se learn karleta hai to kisi aur cheez par depend nahi hona padta lekin esme trader ko kaafi jada practice karna hota hai..

wsqsq4
2016-07-22, 01:22 PM
,Thank you for this post is very useful post Thank you for this post is very useful post forex forum is so useful for us because we can learn and earn bonus for trading from forex forum its very useful for every one any types of people join forex business cause forum becuase this is giving us bonus for trading and give chance your successful life !

mohamed helmy hassan
2016-07-23, 09:15 PM
> HI everyone here happy to be with you .... put up terrific
Praise God from us all the best
And Othabk Hassan Hereafter
Mtek and seeing his face Karim
Thank you for a beautiful heart
The satisfaction and pleasure of Allah Almighty
And Ramadan Kareem greetings to you ..
Each year, you are God , obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education

nouriiset
2016-07-28, 06:29 PM
Well about this post I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread.

javed415
2016-08-18, 07:12 PM
forex trading main ager hum pattern ka use kertay hian to is maian humaian ziyda kmayab haisl ho ksaty hia alaikan is main ager aik plaan k sath kama kertay hian to is main hum apottern say faida ahisl kertay hauy achi earning ki teraaf ja sakaty hian.

rose555
2016-08-18, 07:46 PM
how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand, but let me be ready to wait for a signal that you provide bro indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so I can easily understand forex is great jobs sir g

atif58
2016-08-18, 08:03 PM
Chart patterns ko identify karna buhat hi tricky kaam hai. Is kay loye kuch loog indicators bhi use kartay hain but pattern recognition kay liye mai indicators ko prefer nahi karta. Simply MT4 ki tools ko use kartay hoye better pattern identify ho saktay hai, but still yea aik mushkil kaam hai.

wassa99
2016-09-03, 03:41 PM
There is no doubt that chart pattern is an important thing in Forex business. I am very happy to see that you have opened this thread to talk about this. I am definitely going to keep my eyes on this thread to see whether I get something new from this thread

forex forum
2016-09-04, 11:50 AM
jab hum real me trade karty han to humen kafi sary pattern use karty han jin se hum market ko bhot ache tarha se understand kar skhtay han lekin ye charts pattern bhot old method ho gya hai is ko humen used nahe karna chaye me to trade me candle sticks ko use karna hun is se market k movement ko asani se samjh sakhtay han

Lblida
2016-09-18, 02:21 AM
boss trading main chart pattern be ak boht he ahca or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa main be esi strategy ko trading main used karta hon abi to main es ko demo account par used kar rha hon es ka bad he main es pattern ko really account main used kar ka ahca or best profit earned karoon ga thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern

dareking
2016-10-10, 11:13 AM
boss trading main chart pattern be ak boht he ahca or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa main be esi strategy ko trading main used karta hon abi to main es ko demo account par used kar rha hon es ka bad he main es pattern ko really account main used kar ka ahca or best profit earned karoon ga thats why newbies need a lot of time to recognize the pattern

Haan bhai ye ek dum best trading mana jata hai, agar thik tarah se hum iske bare mein jaan le bhai main samjhata hoon hum logo ko trading mein acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, pattern ke bare mein jaankari hasil karna padega bhai.

fxearner
2016-10-10, 04:33 PM
Haan bhai ye ek dum best trading mana jata hai, agar thik tarah se hum iske bare mein jaan le bhai main samjhata hoon hum logo ko trading mein acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, pattern ke bare mein jaankari hasil karna padega bhai.

hanji forex ke business me trading system har trader ko chahiye hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko practice karna bahute he jaroori hai,trader esme esko ache se market me samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

oussa21
2016-10-11, 01:38 AM
If you see at the indicators that form it perception casual but to mature out how to position correct now with these indicators should be explained in author fact so I can easily understand, but let me be prepared to move for a communication that you provide...

mahera
2016-10-11, 04:06 PM
wow wonderful aap ne to apni live startaegy share kar k bohut help kar di dear aap ne jo indicator use karny ki bat ki trend k liye mein us se mutafiq nhi hon ku k dear indicators hamen kabhi bhi true trend nhi batty

Zain Ahmed
2016-10-18, 12:36 PM
Forex trading is depends on the proper knowledge and trading skills and we need to develop our trading skills by practicing and we need to analyze the market with the proper analysis, technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

dareking
2016-11-25, 10:28 AM
hanji forex ke business me trading system har trader ko chahiye hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko practice karna bahute he jaroori hai,trader esme esko ache se market me samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Bhai trading system ki jarurat to sabhi ko hoti hai, hum logo ke liye kafi jaruri hota hai ki system ko jayda badiya banaye bhai, uske liye aap jitna jayda efforts karenge apko utna hi jayda fayda hone lagega bhai.

fxearner
2016-11-25, 12:03 PM
Bhai trading system ki jarurat to sabhi ko hoti hai, hum logo ke liye kafi jaruri hota hai ki system ko jayda badiya banaye bhai, uske liye aap jitna jayda efforts karenge apko utna hi jayda fayda hone lagega bhai.

hanji forex trader ko market me kaam karne ke liye trading system ka jaroorat hota he hai,trader esme jetna badiya market me system banakar kaam karta hai wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme mehnat se he chalna chahiye..

2016-11-25, 12:12 PM
look at the indicators that make it look easy but to find out how to order right now with these indicators should be explained in more detail so a post to further reveal his knowledge its entries are explained in detail in the and please also please give a reason why you are taking an open buy and sell regards profit.

mahera
2016-11-25, 05:34 PM
dear ye to aik kisam se support resistance method hai jis mein hum high ya low per trade lgaty hen chart k aur support aur resistance k liye sab se best shape candlestick hai jis se easily trend malom ho jati hai

Mahm
2016-11-26, 10:20 AM
i think it is kinda gard to realiz the pattern that why newbies need a lot of time recognize the pattern, chart pattern may be effective if u can realize it but newbies , i think it is a hard to realize the pattern that why newbies need a lot of time...,

mahera
2016-11-26, 07:08 PM
dear forex trading mein chart pattern k mutabiq trading karna bhout acha hota hai jab hum chart pattern ko samjh kar k trading karty hen to hamen apni trading per trust hota hai jis se success hony k chances hoty hen