PDA

View Full Version : Follow money management help.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Salma
2012-07-25, 04:44 PM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.

biyen
2012-07-30, 09:16 AM
It is important to be consistent in the amount of money that you place on each trade. Do not trade 1 lot, and then later that day trade 8 lots, as this is a sure-fire indication that you are not confident in the rate of success of your trading system.

kalponick
2012-07-31, 11:56 PM
Because of my poor money management rules I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.. but now I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account..

endah
2012-08-22, 06:16 PM
if I am a good money management it does not use more than 5% of the equity, if you have more than 5% I think it is very risky
but if you are a sniper reliable yes maybe gk problem using more than 5%

fikram
2012-08-22, 06:16 PM
money management in trading is an important thing to be noticed. Money management is the key to profit in trading, many professionals make more money from their money management system rather than trading their system, in the sense of the role. A trading system would not be complete without the accompanying money management rules.

maryam
2012-08-22, 08:56 PM
basically we have to use good money management and wise ...
LOT usage also needs to be factored in trading .. please do not wear big LOT smaller but our capital ....
your calculation of risk (risk) of the already very well ...

greetings profit from my nubie ..

uknim
2012-08-23, 11:16 AM
I'm learning praktikin now. bener2 indeed beneficial, can increase our life in the world of forex, especially for beginners like me, need quick quick g inject funds again, and hopefully no real need.

dila
2012-08-23, 06:02 PM
business principles in which we use very little capital to get a very large profit. so the risk is that we have very comparable to profit hehehe hopefully we will get a lot of traders who can learn this way

mircle
2012-08-23, 06:04 PM
but in fact let alone trader under 1 year there was little capital at risk and little profit is removed, then actually got MC haha, this is where the difficulty lies can set MM to be consistent with the amount of capital, so my conclusion that patient knowledge ya take a small capital sdikit2 profit, ya big capital big profit

perez
2012-08-23, 06:29 PM
Good money management so adds more knowledge about MM. what you describe above is very important, using a margin of 2% of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floating minus pips. what distinguishes me with you just in the target points and the use of margin, if I use a 5-9% margin and target points as much as 5-10 pips only, please do not follow ya

fikram
2012-08-23, 11:01 PM
MM actually depends on the amount of experience each, MM for yourself is not necessarily good for others, all have its own reasons about the use of MM, so I think a better plan for yourself alone

fikram
2012-08-23, 11:19 PM
I also use a bad MM ... 100pips floating home alone I would MC. but that I have noticed is, see the movement and find the right moment to OP.
however MM I use for my second OP .. OP my first stay small. I always use a technique like that.

fikram
2012-08-24, 09:32 PM
after a few weeks jump on the trading of uncertainty, in my experience, beginners should provide daily loss limit of no more than 5%. this is because more and more loss obtained by the trader is the more it will drop the mental traders. My own example. I became more emotional in trading. desire for profit (revenge is very large) and often result in the OP are not supposed to do

uknim
2012-08-24, 09:32 PM
money management that will better protect our account from big losses in a single transaction. I'm sure if all traders should prepare well
money management to become a successful trader because sometimes we are faced with profit and loss in forex so if there is no money management

fikram
2012-08-24, 09:54 PM
most errors related to bad money management is to determine the number of lots so that errors could threaten our account when the floating minus due to our lack of precise predictions

uknim
2012-08-24, 09:56 PM
I also adopts the resistance of 100-200 pips only. But I remain consistent with the op just once in a pair. After closing new orders will open again if they see the opportunity, it is still often MC

erwin
2012-08-25, 05:33 PM
means the reference calculation is the number of lots SL ya.
ga about if there is a balance between TP and SL, we are also expanding slit ya.
SL hit two successive bit hard also after him.

roopesh11
2012-08-25, 05:46 PM
Money management forex trading me bohot hi important hota hai. Agar hum log money management ko apne trading me use karenge to hamara equity bohot hi ache tarike se badhege aur safe bhi rahega. Money management se hum calculation bhi sahi tarike se kar payenge.

erwin
2012-08-25, 06:00 PM
MM is good to determine we have based on what? if MM is in managed by the system we use or based on something else?

pynetfx
2012-08-25, 06:05 PM
In my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero . Risk to reward ratio is important here.

sammy
2012-08-25, 06:06 PM
yes, you are very much true. i feel that all the education and comprehension of market is needed, but the most important thing that a trader is needed is the sense of money management. without it your account will blow.

perez
2012-08-26, 03:48 PM
I was emotionally unstable if more play forex trends, intention and concept tau, but organize themselves was difficult. weve biggest enemy is myself yes, still need to learn and hours to fly again me. thanks for advice.

maryam
2012-08-26, 03:49 PM
Forex is very able to be made a source of livelihood in the day to day. nah to be a living is not enough just to be good at trading. tp over to the main settings in the capital to be at risk and strategy rekovery it is also very necessary to maintain the balance did not experience greater drop down.

maryam
2012-08-26, 04:06 PM
MM is good to determine we have by what? if MM is dimanage based system we use or based on something else?

perez
2012-08-26, 04:09 PM
easily moved if the placement of orders right, if contrary to how the market direction, let alone oversizing the slightest market move is not in accordance with our OP, it would be great or maybe Lossnya MC.

perez
2012-08-27, 01:52 PM
dear-dear, how gan's how I'll be dancing with the market? definitely scalping smoothly once agan. many have green it must? liatin strategy can not? it's really cool if I could. understand market movements

uknim
2012-08-27, 01:54 PM
how the use of his MM gan klo scalping shared meal can also let friends scalping can also find ways of MM with scalping method because we dsni learn financial management in order to stay safe when trading

perez
2012-08-27, 02:15 PM
risk management that includes the conservative 5% gan, kalo mo gunain play it safe yes but for a more vibrant like the challenge of risk of 10% and even 30% was used,, just do not use more than 50% it's clear his name wkwkwkw suicide

uknim
2012-08-27, 02:20 PM
Nice also specify max 5 per cent risk for SLnya. cobain want later. as long as it would rather wait for the price floating around. rich system should be good for the g frequency of contact with SL. winning ratio that reliable for meeting the target.

erwin
2012-08-28, 11:56 AM
resistance to 1000 pips or more ...
may lbh good trading gold or oil gan ..
because the tendency of the two commodities that they will always go up from year to year ..

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

if I'm even crazier, by risking half of my capital. mean risk of 50%, probably due to have experienced good fortune always get a profit at the beginning, so that it becomes a bad habit to want cepet endapatkan many results ... but still I have a target, when kompoding at certain points, it will be trading more seriously, that mm will always be obeyed ...

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 08:38 PM
yes i think you are very correct the best way to earn profit in the forex trading is to always try to see that we make good use of our money management and by making use of our money management we can always protect our account thats what i really think regarding the issue of proper money management

fikram
2012-08-29, 01:01 PM
so I just use insta forex broker classmates bro, guaranteed no*scammingan scamming. mashed between our strategy and the real market movement.
Create the newbies, do not terburu2 brokerage accounts in that they are not clear just gara2 janjiin big bonus.

dila
2012-08-29, 01:04 PM
for the nubie yag not much experience in the world of forex, mending not open an account first using his own money, mending bnyakin we share in this forum bnyak gan addition to our science can also get ******* to trading n trading can improve the quality of our ..

Amitpaul
2012-08-29, 01:10 PM
Money management is an important term in forex trading. There are many traders who don't want to learn more about money management. I suggest them to keep updated with money management.

mircle
2012-08-29, 02:09 PM
demo practice so that our psychological condition used ... aka flats and properties that we currently maintain tetep in real ... essentially we are demo until we bener emotionally stable ... we practice demo purposes such ... most traders forget the experiences precious time on the demo ... but the psychological psychological objectivity traders determine when the analysis ...

endah
2012-08-29, 02:11 PM
MM calculations we should be careful before averaging technique. but according to the mister, can a beginner (newbie) with a small ******* and a mediocre MM using averaging techniques. please enlightenment?

abbey ak
2012-08-29, 11:10 PM
well as far as am concerned i think the very best way to protect ur trading account is when we learn to make proper use of our money management because i good ans discipline forex trader always consider the number of equity let in his or her account before we place any order thats i think my expect gives he to keep remember

fahadshaheen
2012-08-30, 09:08 AM
yes money management is one of the most important rules in trading real money. its advisable to trade with not more than 2-5% of the money calculating the right size of lots so you won't loose all your money.

perez
2012-08-30, 04:30 PM
always perform financial analysis financial management alias (balance) before OP. and mister further enlighten us as to how MM force us long term trading and scalping. are accompanied by examples of comparative SL and TP. and I would like to thank mister has a maximum of providing knowledge in this tread. hopefully tetep green-green.

uknim
2012-08-30, 04:31 PM
MM is good that this will affect the success in forex trading and coupled with good analytical and supported by good systems Treding ......

saiful
2012-08-30, 06:13 PM
Money Management is very important for Forex Trade. It help us to stay in Market. I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in Forex Market with my account.

kaji
2012-08-31, 08:27 AM
in my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading almost all new forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account....

it is a way to survive in the forex trading. without using good money management we will not be able to survive in this business because of the risks we face are very high.

abbey ak
2012-08-31, 07:42 PM
well based on my understanding i think the money management is the very best way to always protect our account so i will always advise all forex trader to make proper use of there money management in other to be at the positive side of the forex market all day thats what i really think and just 3 percent of the account worth risky

biyen
2012-08-31, 09:14 PM
The high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it important to manage risk exposure and to avoid overleveraged positions. Successful forex money management aims foremost at the preservation of initial trading capital. Below you will find useful money management tips that will help you limit the losses of any single position and not be wiped out by a temporary losing streak.

esif
2012-09-01, 12:20 AM
Follow money management help
you are right, i always about a business principle that says, higher the risk, higher will be the return, now one can trade off between such risk and return, and minimize risk, money management is the same trade off to minimize risk..

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-09-01, 12:27 AM
Yes you are right. Money management is so much important matter in Forex trading. I think the success in trading somewhat depends on the proper money management. To get the trade successful we should follow it perfectly.

SamMas
2012-09-01, 03:19 AM
Knowing financial management is critical to financial management in trading to minimize losses by using stop loss and risk 2% of the capital employed in order to survive long trading trips

kavita
2012-09-01, 03:39 PM
manage the money means to safe self for losses and according to it to make policy and plan and strategy and invest better way

ki pleret
2012-09-01, 03:43 PM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.

Exactly. Managing finances properly is the strongest defenses in the business. Therefore, the protection of a strong capital account would allow us to stay in business. Of course this will minimize the risk.

ham
2012-09-03, 01:50 PM
Money Management allows you to adjust and calculate how likely loss we can agree, and also how much volume / maximum lot that we can open in a trading position, so if it turns out we were wrong account analysis we can still safely

samyng
2012-09-03, 09:03 PM
Yes sure money management is more like the holy grail in forex trading. Money management can also be called risk management. This has to do with how you manage your risk in your trading decisions

sitiz
2012-09-04, 07:19 PM
In my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero . Risk to reward ratio is important here.

True, money is very important in the Management of forex trading because no matter how good a strategy that is owned by a trader without having money Management of good will have lose in forex trading

ishvara
2012-09-04, 08:28 PM

Yes it is very important that a forex currency exchange trader tries their best to make sure that they learn MM policies and apply them in their trades. Choosing the right lot size and having a good risk reward ratio helps a trader to do this.

triker47
2012-09-04, 08:38 PM
yes is main money menegment berdi ehmiat rakhti hai.kiun kay humain pata hona chahiay kay humain kis main paise invest kernay hain or is main invest kernay say kya hoga.jitni zayada humari money menegment mazbut hogi utna hi hum is main kamyab hongay.money menegment ko sumjhay bgair forex main kamyab hona namumkin hai.

uknim
2012-09-07, 08:55 AM
indeed it should be done, as evidenced by organizing and planning, trading we become more secure and not at high risk
great loss, MC that's usually the case, did not do the safe sharing of risks, tend to gamble with trading

erwin
2012-09-09, 08:44 AM
Daily or monthly targets is not really a problem, provided a realistic set. terget means that we make is really a result of careful analysis. suppose that the movement of a pair in one day is an average of 70 pips, then you should not force us above the daily target of 70 pips. so ideally, it seems to me maximum 50 pips.

uknim
2012-09-09, 08:46 AM
to take profit 50 pips a day is very reasonable gan, can be obtained only when we get the very maximum price forecast profits of the first market open on the same day and then close near the close of market. MM should also be good for floating certainly be hit.

endah
2012-09-09, 03:07 PM
I think everything is different from the strategy that I think traders traders have respective strategies in the trade,
and through trial strategy traders will find a fit for him. regards profit

rmizanur
2012-09-09, 05:03 PM
Actually strict money management and risk control is essential to achieve long-term success in the forex market. The high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it important to manage risk exposure and to avoid over leveraged positions. Successful forex money management aims foremost at the preservation of initial trading capital.

junaidi99
2012-09-09, 08:30 PM
Mindset, money management skills and methods of trading is done in the three most important things that affect one's trading behavior. If you ask successful traders, most of them would say that the thing that makes them successful is mental strength (trading psychology) when they run into trouble. money management can keep our trading to keep safe

foisalhossan
2012-09-09, 08:50 PM
I always faced with many defeats trading because i have very fewer money management rules.Most forex traders avoid to learn about money management system and they think that ti's not necessary in forex trading bussiness.

erwin
2012-09-10, 09:45 AM
This is often overlooked by a newbie really, because they have focused minds
with the senior trading results, whereas before profit risk management need to be noticed

uknim
2012-09-10, 09:50 AM
I am still new in the world of forex, but in my opinion the financial management is very necessary if we really really want to become a success.

Thank you for the knowledge that has been given may be useful for us. Good Luck

maryam
2012-09-10, 09:51 AM
that the personal financial account outside also need to be set strictly this will have an effect also later told us that emotions tiba2 trade finance in the wallet can be thinned trading we are too focused on profit

midomady304
2012-09-10, 11:26 AM
money management in Forex i think it's the most important thing ! , if i can't management my money it mean's i will lose may be i will win some time but in general i will lose !! for that it's very important for ant trader who want win with small losing because i think no body can win all the time !

sobuj85
2012-09-10, 12:06 PM
Money management is most important for your trade because forex market rule is when your equity is 0 then market is automatically kick to you so if you properly arrange money management then market is not to kick your trade and your capital is save.

BANGUN
2012-09-10, 12:29 PM
Money management is most important for your trade because forex market rule is when your equity is 0 then market is automatically kick to you so if you properly arrange money management then market is not to kick your trade and your capital is save.

you will be much safer in this trade if it is able to follow all the rules of money management have because we are finding failures in this trade because we do not follow the rules of the trade actually makes us easy to lose

dila
2012-09-11, 05:51 PM
need to be prepared before trading a good look our MM calculations as possible for us to determine how op and profit and loss targets this smua hrs we prepared so that we can regularly MM well.

mircle
2012-09-11, 05:53 PM
most of these are no exception violated me too, but with a predicted
losses and gains, we can be wise in trading by not taking a greater risk than the desired profit

fikram
2012-09-11, 05:54 PM
besides MM SL and others are targets would that body and stamina may also need to be prepared supya our concentration remains good, in a healthy body there is a strong soul with a good concentration we would be wise to take any decision. ok hopefully useful.

dila
2012-09-12, 03:31 PM
as a beginner it would be nice to set tighter finances as a beginner's first taxable loss percentage is higher than that already advanced, so that capital protection is more important than the search for profit ... with the tight financial management of capital is not expected to be depleted quickly.

fikram
2012-09-12, 03:34 PM
It's important really for beginners gan, trading to learn and disciplined with good management that trading money management that governs our money, or a set of trading as a whole in terms of the trading system

fadil
2012-09-12, 04:22 PM
money management forex is a very important element that helps manages money for a good methobe avoids the risk of a very low capital

asiexpert
2012-09-12, 05:05 PM
it is great tip that tells us that we should follow the money management strategy if we want to keep our capital amount safe from loss and earn the profit from this business.

souravpaul
2012-09-12, 05:27 PM
Anyone who wants to become a successful forex trader have to have a perfect knowledge about money management.As forex is a business,you should have to invest your money with perfect management or strategies.Perfect money management increase your chance of profit.

maryam
2012-09-13, 11:46 AM
Implementation at the time that trading activity is undergoing criterion
Do we really could not control himself or even out of control?
Setting the proper MM is very influential on mental trading. We can very freely adjust the strategy if we carefully MM.
It takes time and patience to get the hang of it.

Smith89
money management is very much needed while trading because without proper money management it is not easy to trade in forex... money management helps to save the profit and also helps to increase the capital..

dila
The simple as that weve Money management is
weve money management because it serves to manage our capital so that when things happen that we do not want, we will remain secure capital
safe in the sense that even taxable loss, but not an excessive loss

markoto
2012-09-13, 11:48 AM
Turns out this is a financial management yea ... wow I need help Excel to keep count of financial management. I've heard the name martingale, that's how the calculation is right? What is financial management triangle and what the calculations? thank you sir are explained in detail, good fortune continues to flow

SKD01
2012-09-13, 12:15 PM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader.In my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Money management se hum calculation bhi sahi tarike se kar payenge.

ham
2012-09-14, 05:38 PM
if you ask a professional already, we are in using the MM should not be more than 2%, and the capital for less than $ 100 would suggest to use 0.01 lot that can hold a large floating, and do not forget to use stop loss and tp.

newentry
2012-09-14, 05:49 PM
follow the rules and do money management with right will make us feel comfortable for trading, and because we just try to reduce the risk in the field, but also it will be great if we support it with good discipline and also strategies

rajib_wml
2012-09-14, 08:28 PM
management is how to handle any topic easily that,s call management . when any body manage easily than he or she get succeed easily because they know the how manage easily.If anybody elaborately know what is management and how will use properly than he or she succeed easily.

sitiz
2012-09-15, 05:14 AM
management is how to handle any topic easily that,s call management . when any body manage easily than he or she get succeed easily because they know the how manage easily.If anybody elaborately know what is management and how will use properly than he or she succeed easily.

Right, because everyone has a different way to set the Management of their money but has little overall common goal and purpose is to maintain a profit margin

nyiel100
2012-09-15, 10:21 AM
with a good money management not only minimize our risk and protect our money,but in my opinion its could help us to increase our money too because with a good money management we can calculate the risk and the profit too,and use compounding method to in a proporsional way..

sammy
2012-09-15, 06:54 PM
money management is something that every trader must follow in order to stay alive in the market. if you dont manage your risk properly, all you will be left with a bunch of broken dreams and margin called accounts.

Amitpaul
2012-09-16, 12:33 PM
i think forex money management process is the important part of the every trader.many new forex trader don,t know how to manage the trading account.thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our balance is goes to zero.risk is reward ratio is important here.:girl:

Ladenboys
2012-09-16, 07:04 PM
Money management is the most important tool in forex market especially for new trader.We always hear that trader cant keep their account alive more than 1 week.Its happened cause of weak or no money management.Trader who have a strong money management I think market cant killed them.

sinaga
2012-09-16, 10:47 PM
money management is a very important factor in forex trading. Here we must be able to regulate the amount of trade transactions we make with the balance that we have. My own set of risk management with the loss of 10% with a trading capital I have.

tharaka17
2012-09-16, 11:45 PM
Yep..This is the another important part in Forex field.Money management is really useful subject.We can maintain our capital according to money management.If we can manage our money well we can be a good trader.Learning money management is really important...

dintera
2012-09-17, 10:06 AM
I strongly agree that money management is supposed to protect our account. We protect our account by managing risk. Before we ever make a trade, determine the maximum dollar risk and the total percentage that it is in our account.The level of risk that we can take ranging from 1% to 5%. I personally like 1% because I can still easily make my profit goal of 5% per week. Trading is not get rich quick. It is a slow take profit from the market over time the ones that have patience are the ones that will be successful

tanvir1979
2012-09-17, 11:53 AM
Dear Amitpaul, thanks for your nice advise. would highly appreciate your kind efforts please kindly advise which points should be considered strictly to maintain a strong money management system.

erwin
2012-09-18, 03:22 PM
learn financial management, the most important thing is how much strength our capital .. we can not hope to survive in this business if we did not take into account the problem of capital, large capital coupled with the right strategy will result in a huge profit .. with little capital can make us have a large capital with patience and sincerity undergoing market dynamics ..

dila
2012-09-18, 03:24 PM
The good bit by bit too long so the hill,. opportunities like?? although opportunities that we think will generate profit but the market that determines so much better discipline with its only MM

dilawarkhan
2012-09-18, 06:57 PM
because slow and steady wins the race it is 100% right for forex.

djmixsamo
2012-09-18, 08:14 PM
many forex traders do not follow the money management rules in forex trading business. and it is the big cause to loss all money in forex trading business. so, all forex traders must follow the money management system in forex trading to earn constant profits from this business.

goldenmember
2012-09-19, 03:25 AM
Money management is really helpful to keeping your account intact. If I did not use it then I would have blown my account long ago. There are always times where you have a bad run of losses. To prevent it killing your account you have good money management to keep you in the game.

gemmy
2012-09-19, 05:00 AM
It is a very important rule in forex market to be followed ,many traders used to take higher risk with respect to their capital amount , and this badly cause the capital to be lost in short time , we should pay a great attention and work hard to protect our money by working with a proper money management ,

agie
2012-09-19, 07:13 AM
Yep..This is the another important part in Forex field.Money management is really useful subject.We can maintain our capital according to money management.If we can manage our money well we can be a good trader.Learning money management is really important...

right, management is very important in trading, we need to plan, analyze, calculate, and also learn and be consistent in trading for traders who are reliable and they can be maintained even capital can get a lot of profit

abbey ak
2012-09-19, 07:32 AM
alright thanks very much for your analysis because with proper money management we can always be at the positive side of the market and with proper money management and the help of stop lose no trader will trade with fear, greed and emotion because the account have been properly taken care of thats what i think

mircle
2012-09-21, 10:02 AM
before trading I learned first about the basics of forex money management strategies ranging from Masbro so fitting I trade I've got knowledge of financial management Masbro he says we should not use too much capital Masbro when we make trades.

suzonbmw03
2012-09-21, 03:44 PM
Friends,money management help is the main subject.Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. That's why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero. I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account.

Morshedul
2012-09-21, 06:18 PM
Money management is really an important thing in forex trading. Because without the money, you cannot get good results in forex market. Then what will be the your starting capital and how to implement it, this types of things you will learn from the money management procedures.

djmixsamo
2012-09-21, 06:26 PM
it is necessary to follow the money management system in forex trading business to get the constant profits in forex trading business. if you do not follow the money management system, then it may cause of big loss in forex trading business.

razafsd
2012-09-22, 02:05 AM
It is necessary for new users in forex trading how to manage money. Money management will let you know how much and where to invest? without money management we can not invest properly. If we have a good money management skills we can invest in better way and we will have good profit.

dedi
2012-09-22, 02:38 PM
Follow money management help
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk
in the business of trading or forex money management is the core of his where the trader is able to control or manage the money management will surely produce its positive effects for the trader, and if the bad trader to manage his finances he would have a disappointing result for the trader her itself ...

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

with a good money management not only minimize our risk and protect our money,but in my opinion its could help us to increase our money too because with a good money management we can calculate the risk and the profit too,and use compounding method to in a proporsional way..
yes I agree completely with your opinion, because that is how money management can minimize risk and protect our money was also ditutun with the skill and power of our mindset is good and not greedy, and the essence of discipline ..
good job

manav14386
2012-09-22, 05:09 PM
manage ur budget before trading..it is very useful in ur ups and downs.every1 knows that money management is a crucial aspect of successful fx trading,most people dont sd nearly enough time concentrating management plan.this planning is very helpful and very necessary..

endah
2012-09-22, 09:01 PM
it is true that they can do it and get up to 100% profit every week. but we never know how long they explore and understand the trading system they make it. so if you want to get the same profit as those we should and must understand the depths and

suzonbmw03
2012-09-22, 09:15 PM
Of course Dear guys,when you want to doing the Forex must be follow the money management help. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account.but i think that it is the main part of forex trading business and all traders have to must learn all about money management system to earn good profits from this business.

dollar
2012-09-22, 10:00 PM
money management is help us. with using money management we can trade in forex for long time. in money management we must use a good risk and reward ratio. with the help of money management we can handle loss trade easily and profit is also good.

FREEDOM
2012-09-22, 10:12 PM
money management is help us. with using money management we can trade in forex for long time. in money management we must use a good risk and reward ratio. with the help of money management we can handle loss trade easily and profit is also good.
What are you said is true, friend. Money management will help us to trade for longer time and lead us for growing till success. it is hard to maintain our account without proper money management. Also we can avoid heavy lost with money management.

mmja2003
2012-09-22, 10:32 PM
Yes, money management is essential in forex trading. I think we should not invest all the money in forex at a time. We should invest one third of the whole money. Always should open 0.01 trade so that account will not be zero. After making profit we have to withdraw 50% of the profit at every week. I have to abide by the rules of my money management all the time.

sofeenevu
2012-09-22, 11:27 PM
Yes, I do that now every time. From this one of forum's thread, one member share an easiest way to calculate money management. He said divide your capital with 1000-2000 and set your lot size. Isn't it great friends?

sinaga
2012-09-23, 09:13 AM
very true friend. money management education is a very important factor. management will help us to be able to minimize the risk of loss in trading. good strategy without management support also would be a bad result.

perez
2012-09-25, 01:48 PM
Management of consistently use in my opinion is to choose Management of money that we think is the ratio of profits is greater than the losses, capital is important to be strong, as well as mental and Management of us should be strengthened also facing a changing market turmoil is evident in a short time ..

sikil
2012-09-25, 01:50 PM
technique is easy for a newbie like this alone, I am still a newbie by chance, so the calculation is like this:
equity divided lots that use having known the result of the division will be known how many pips that balance durability. if the price is still not in line with the OP then we can know how many pips again balance will suffer margin call and we can be ready to cope

uknim
2012-09-25, 01:55 PM
most beginners do not learn money management well, they've learned when it started to fall up aliases loss continues, when in fact management is necessary for a trader whether novice or an advanced,

Sun-Moon
2012-09-26, 12:59 AM
It is important to be consistent in the amount of money that you place on each trade. Do not trade 1 lot, and then later that day trade 8 lots, as this is a sure-fire indication that you are not confident in the rate of success of your trading system.

You can trade with 1 lot if the losing amount will be 1-2% of your capital. But if this amount is responsible to blow your full account, then you should not trade with such kind of lot size.

malik
2012-09-26, 01:04 AM
Yes my dear money management is all about managing your risks and risking a part of your capital so that in case of loss your capital do not effect a lot. Traders preplan the trades and risks that they are supposed to take in any particular trade.

md.ali.zinnah
2012-09-26, 12:29 PM
Good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.
If you want to profit from forex you should get enough knowledge about money management.

jidezco1
2012-09-26, 12:42 PM
there is not a one hundred percent sure way of knowing how well your investment will do, it would definitely be wise to study the prevailing money market trends first to make the wisest decisions about where to put your money.

hemaabdo
2012-09-26, 05:02 PM
yes you should follow good management for your account money it very important because it helps you to avoid the following loss because if there is not management you will expose your account to lose and there is certain management you follow depending on your type of trading

lingkon
2012-09-27, 09:22 AM
I am agree with your opinion.
Money management help us to control loss.I am go ahead slowly and money management hel me for this.money management is very helpfull to become a successfull forex trader.

shahriar1
2012-09-27, 10:28 AM
Money management is very important for every trader . Trader should have a proper money management . A good strategy will help you to make profit and a proper strategy will help you to keep your money in your pocket . So both are important .

nanoni
2012-09-27, 06:01 PM
money management is adjusting lot with our margin strength with the strength of several hundred pips daily trading course will be secure when we have to determine the upper limit and lower limit or the average range of trading for novice traders habit is directly using a large lot and do not care the risks of trading or loss if MC

fxmoney
2012-09-29, 09:38 AM
Money management is very essential while trading in the forex market you must have to assess your risk that what amount of money you have to place on the risk after that you have to select the volume of the trade for your trade.

nanoni
2012-10-03, 06:12 PM
Agreed, the 20% is great! with MM is good not only our funds lasting or at least a bit longer than the MC does not use MM! and measured 20% if compared with the ideal at the same entrusted BANK! good suggestion!

SlaiteR_95_
2012-10-06, 07:19 PM

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance

suzonbmw03
2012-10-06, 08:01 PM
Hi,Friends,Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero.i think that it is the main part of forex trading business and all traders have to must learn all about money management system to earn good profits from this business.

Jones
2012-10-06, 08:28 PM
Money management is more important in this very market. Yes i think if any trader who want to have this market meanful will know money management well. For us to have it more better in forex market we will know how to manage our money in this market.

fx king sylhet
2012-10-06, 08:34 PM
Money management is very very important for a trader. If you create a very good money management system and apply it in your trade then your trade will be risk free. You can earn not much high but you can earn regularly by following money management system.

djmixsamo
2012-10-06, 10:57 PM
yes it is right that money management is must important is real forex trading for safely trade with your money in forx trading business. money management helps you trade proper lot size with the proper money management system in forex trading account. so, all forex traders must use money management system in forex trading business.

uknim
2012-10-07, 05:21 AM
if I am, very dangerous if until 20% of the balance I think it's gone too far, at least until a few pips .. minus margin was hard to breathe, but our position is that suppose at that time to support the movement of the price, I'm sure it would have a large profit until doubled advantage of the initial capital

dollar
2012-10-07, 05:48 AM
yes it is true if we following money management then we can made more money. i think one thing that " money manage make make more money " but one thing is also right there are very less trader who follow this thing in right way. if want to be successful trader in forex then must follow money management.

Suvra Datta
2012-10-07, 09:25 AM
According to me for $100 acount you can open maximum $0.01 lot 1 time and $200 account you can open maximum 0.01 lot 2 times. Like this in $500 account you can open 1st 0.03 lot and then if market moves 15 pips against you then you can open 0.01lot and if market also move against 10 pips you can open your last 0.01 lot. Mental management is more important for a good money management.

jo9y
2012-10-07, 09:33 AM
Despite this environment of heightened uncertainly there is still many opportunity to make prudent investment decision . Being self composed or owing a small business carries inherent risk. It is far more likely that a company selling $1 million a year founded 5 years ago will go out of business versus a small business .

fendy
2012-10-07, 11:22 AM
My personal money management may 1 point of open positions has 2000 points resilience capital
if the view has been advanced security could not took my 1000 point core profit slightly origin consistent profit was also
trading if its true if the rich are still random robustness mending my 5000 point in the demo account ....

ajih
2012-10-07, 12:45 PM
I agree completely with your opinion. with us to follow money management will certainly succeed, but it's hard to be faithful to money management for the commercial real emotions are often frivolous, namely greedy, vindictive if lost, etc.

tradergalau
2012-10-07, 10:01 PM
Followin money managemant help all forex trader. Every trader should follow money managemant. It is very usefull for every forex trader. I also follow money managemant.

yes money management system can bring success for us but for properly manage money we should have management skills through money management we will invest our money on suitable project and also save much money

maxx6028
2012-10-08, 02:58 AM
hi im new in forex. i always heard from trader about money management, but i dont really know how to calculate it. can anyone give me an idea?

aisfx
2012-10-08, 04:22 AM
Good money management is both a beginner must be arranged so as not to risk more than 2%, why? it is because, a novice in trading is still not a lot of experience ... if trading too passionate to shew risk more than 2% feared things happen that are not desirable that experienced MC and make new traders broke his spirit

money management in forex trading is the basic pillar for reducing the risk of a margin call, always use a maximum of 2 percent of your capital, do not over trade or over the margin so as not terfloating if any analysis, it is better to get the best system to reduce the risk

pavais
2012-10-08, 02:21 PM
to organize and calculate how likely loss we can agree, and also how much volume / maximum lot that we can open in a trading position, so if it turns out we were wrong account analysis we can still safely therein why money management needs to be done in the process our trading

imrulhira
2012-10-08, 02:52 PM
Good Forex money management can take a trader from gambling with his or her money, hoping for a gain, but probably encountering many losses, to successfully trading while maximizing gains and minimizing losses.

Right... , Although automatic forex trading software programs can trade a vast range of strategies, there is no strong indication to recommend one style of buying and selling will probably yield you higher earnings than another.

ham
2012-10-08, 10:22 PM
Good financial management is also required. For starters we have to set limits on how much money we can invest in forex technical mastery limits are still low. Should a child playing with a lot

perez
2012-10-09, 02:43 AM
trader that it says that it's very important we have to learn it well and use financial management if we want to do forex trading in this business if you do not then we quickly run over, if there is no financial management that we use

BANGUN
2012-10-09, 09:41 AM
trader that it says that it's very important we have to learn it well and use financial management if we want to do forex trading in this business if you do not then we quickly run over, if there is no financial management that we use

aya risk at all if we had not have concern for the trade that will use this trade better at money management and money management is a very important for managing risk in every trade

winwinwindu
2012-10-09, 11:26 AM
I think MM was instrumental in our trading, as well as any system if it does not have a good MM will not run well, in my opinion, we should not impose all the entries we will be in line with what we imagine, the important thing is, how managing a trading error that ended up being a profit, it is part of money management

endah
2012-10-09, 08:26 PM
Regardless of your trading style, like scalper, day trader or even swinger money management is very important. it's a reference to your profit target and also limit the amount of loss. :yahoo:

Jones
2012-10-09, 08:51 PM
Yea with good financial management in this business. We will have a wonderful trade and make easy in this business. Money management is very important in the forex market.

mithunsarkar
2012-10-09, 08:51 PM
Many populace talks about cash organization but it is very easy. All you require to do is to create certain that you deal only 1-3% risks a deal. Do not deal any additional or any fewer. I believe it wants to be no additional complex.

hichemdz
2012-10-09, 09:29 PM
Money management is one of the very importants part in the forex trading .becouse the good money management must safe the trader from loss hit capital .if he have a good plane to manage his account.

deka14
2012-10-09, 10:12 PM

perhaps as a newbie in this business, a simple management system for me is, use a money management that has the resilience to 1000 to 10,000 pips, and open market just once, before the OP should not clear, I think it's very effective for newbie like me :)

junaid.1
2012-10-09, 10:16 PM
main to yar abhi naya hu main to demo py just practis kar raha hu mjy koi kas idea nai is bary main

turborx15
2012-10-09, 10:24 PM
Yes certainly . You are great and suggestion is awesome. It's very much important follow money management . I think it's good trade in tight money management .

bunty
2012-10-09, 10:27 PM
money magagement is the main factor in forex trading. Indeed it is often forgotten by both the beginner trader and senior long trading but still ignore limitation of using either SL or Locking.

Dages0308
2012-10-10, 07:07 AM
ya i think just MM very important for start order in market. because if you calculated from lost and profit...with range lost and with range profit..look diferent profit and lost. this calculated MM.. how much you be able to lost? this is ask basic from your planning in next time...so we must learnd direction for manage money. thanks
just opinion please use 1:3 or 1:2 for manage money ( MM ). :)
for exmple you be able lost 20 pips, but you have take profit 40 pips. its very simple. thanks

aptx4869
2012-10-10, 07:04 PM
increase our discipline when use our money management rules will make our trading result get better. We are know if forex is great business with high risk and high return. Control money management will make our return get proper with our equity in right. And, we can make our risk more low, because we are already prepare for anything worst.

endah
2012-10-10, 10:10 PM
steps that should be known not just another ole beginner learn to adjust the margin resilience against balanc grandparents owned and based implementation of a system that he uses to trade, so the principal must comply .. there must be a balance

mokas
2012-10-11, 05:46 AM
i agree with you good money management protect the account bause greed and fear can give us a negative emotions to trade without concentration and then we make orders not based on mind or money management

nsr.sultana
2012-10-11, 10:11 AM
Management is very essential while trading in currency trading you must have to evaluate your danger that what sum of cash you have to place on the danger after that you have to choose the number of the business for your business.

norix
2012-10-11, 10:42 AM
i agree with you good money management protect the account bause greed and fear can give us a negative emotions to trade without concentration and then we make orders not based on mind or money management

ya money management is very important, manage money well that we can use it wisely, so we could make a little money management can be controlled by the percentage that we use in this strategy is the management of money

xo88n
2012-10-11, 12:40 PM
Forex cash management may be a vital subject for a merchandiser. cash management may be a method through that a merchandiser animal disease their account deposits. an honest cash management to safeguard your account capital

Taraq
2012-10-12, 02:10 AM
Money management is very important any business.If the management is clear&fresh than it very use ful to invest, every new person doesn't know how to get their profit in account ...with out any risk how can get money on ac mm can help .

siss
2012-10-12, 02:14 AM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their .Financial and money management advice for the average person. ... Just following a few of these tips can really help you to save, or even get out of debt.

pisses[69]
2012-10-12, 02:25 AM
It is true that money management is urgently needed, but do not forget at the moment
we do Cut Loss with Money Management, although with Money Management
tight though, because it did cut loss at first, certainly mentally as trader
will be a little shaken up and begin to interfere with the trader of mind is less clear.
Money Management without the help of strong mentally very difficult to build, ...
Without money management you are fail actually, money is the first & main reason to stay & live with Forex. But we get something more when we stay here but money is the main things. Without money nobody stay a single minute here.

aptx4869
2012-10-12, 07:42 AM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their .Financial and money management advice for the average person. ... Just following a few of these tips can really help you to save, or even get out of debt.

I still on debt. That was not easy to trade when we are under preassure. But, i will never surrender. I will get my way to gain success on forex market. I know many trader is success because they are never give up when they are trade on their journey. We are need patient to pass all the obstacle. So, if we are want to make good trade we need good strategy, and if our strategy is mistakes. Our savior is proper money management.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-12, 06:19 PM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero . Risk to reward ratio is important here.

uknim
2012-10-13, 01:21 AM
1000 pips prisoners certainly very safe. If I create a balance that we must be prepared to trade that we are ready to risk it. meaning yes most ideal risk is MC. if you want to commensurate with gain then I prefer 30% of the balance. meaning in one trading system seems highly unlikely for loss 3 times in a row. just a newbie opinion.

malik
2012-10-13, 02:55 AM
Maree best money management hay kay aap 100$ kay capital kay liye 0.1 insta lot choose karo aur apna stop loss 30 say 35 pips par rakho is trah aap ki har trade ka risk 3% say 3.5% percent rahy ga aur aap successfully trade kar pao gay.

uknim
2012-10-13, 04:29 PM
resilience 10,000 pips intended will not have MC and without the use of SL and TP I think this is not the type of workhorse Trader seek knowledge in order to generate profit for the minimum capital to be developed if it had better investing their capital into non forex wrote his be small risk which would at the ...

mashiur123
2012-10-13, 09:21 PM
i think that follow money management system is very important for the Forex trading so it is the pain part of Forex trading business and all traders have to must learn all about money management system to earn best profit this.

junaidi99
2012-10-13, 09:30 PM
supporting one victory trader is discipline.
A trader must have the discipline. Discipline in carrying out trading plan, discipline and discipline in maintaining margins in things "small" other. Discipline is also usually be reflected in the day-to-day. This addition will be a lifestyle, but it can be a maximum profit

malik
2012-10-13, 11:04 PM
Money management aap ki trading ko discipline main latee hay aur agar aap money management ko follow naheen karty to aap naheen kay sakty kay aap discipline trader hay. MM aap ko discipline bhi sikhatee hay aur risk ko reduce karna bhi.

ObaFX
2012-10-14, 01:35 AM
ability to follow a preplanned money management is a very good thing but it's difficult for most traders to do this because emotion is likely to get in the way often especially for traders with small account size.

shohagpal
2012-10-14, 02:23 AM
This article is a small guide for everybody who is interested to find out tips about how to best manage their money and spending. It gives the reader options and clues about how to deal with their money wisely and some best practices which will always be handy and useful for anyone.

If you are keen about your money and savings, then here are some quick and easy to follow steps to better manage your money:

tigojiteh
2012-10-14, 03:58 AM
Money management in forex trading that determines a person will be a winner or a loser. It's been proven that 95% who play forex without good money management will bankrutp. Most traders do not realize it until now.
Money management is very different from the "decision at the time of going to trade (go to market)". Money management is determining how much risk you must bear the loss than how much profit will you earn in the trade.

pisses[69]
2012-10-14, 05:24 AM
Good Forex money management can take a trader from gambling with his or her money, hoping for a gain, but probably encountering many losses, to successfully trading while maximizing gains and minimizing losses.
Yes i agree it for the beginner, do not be too trusting of indikartor we have, we also do not need to buy expensive cost indicators. because there is no 100% accurate indicator, the indicator is a good experience in trading

3etman
2012-10-14, 06:15 AM
to be more specific about the money management , we should define it simply as the process of deciding the amount of money we are willing to risk as a percentage of our account and this is as a starting point
the other point is that we decide the amount of pips we are aiming from each trade , the stop loss and the take profit of the trade and finally the return on investment calculation and money accumulation techniques.

rafiq1971
2012-10-14, 07:20 AM
money management i a very important thing . we can about money loss by following money management . trader maintain many management always .

sikil
2012-10-14, 07:29 AM
the most important thing for a beginner and do not forget stop loss profit ambition, which is important in the week was not a total loss. if already loss and mood is not good laptop lid refreshing new sense of well-used area of trading again.

ctgboy
2012-10-14, 07:39 AM
A good money management is needed to protect your capital which is you invest.

zahira
2012-10-14, 07:45 AM
A good money management is needed to protect your capital which is you invest.
besides money management we will be difficult to analyze the market with a variety of systems, using an accurate system that I think is more effective, we will be easy to analyze and do not feel confused. and we will easily be the best trader

migntv
2012-10-14, 08:03 AM
I had lost my business.I have a short amount of time to try to get the maximum benefits . I used a large part of this to my account per trade .As a result of one or two bad trades always on my mind flew.But now I sound money management strategy using a small, but I have to stick to the market.

solbdit
2012-10-14, 09:39 AM
Money management is the best key of success in forex . If you follow a good money management you ll gain . Who do not follow money management he can't recover his account next.

aptx4869
2012-10-14, 06:34 PM
I made some simple money management. I combine my money management with risk management. I tried to make it simple. In example if we want to our money safe we must know how much lot when we are open an order. So, with that i make i just use 5% from my equity. After that, i tried to make simple risk management with 1:2 ratio. It means i use take profit at 60 points. and stop loss at 30 point. So, with that risk if i get loss twice i still break evern with one winning. I hope my plan with works.

FREEDOM
2012-10-14, 09:10 PM
Money management is the leading system in forex, because forex is involving with money thats why we need a system to manage our money. At over the time we suffer a heavy lost or even the margin call just because we haven't proper money management system, or indiscipline using it.

kashifrehman
2012-10-14, 10:23 PM
A better way to manage the money is to keep record of all tradnsactions. When we maintain journal at that time money management techniques become easy for treder and eveluation between techniques also become possible and easy.

waqtitrader
2012-10-14, 10:25 PM
mugh ko pehley money mangement main akfi mushkil hoti thi par main ab kafi had tak expert ho gayahoun or main koi bhi new trade open karney se pehley he apni money ko manege kar leta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading jo ha na bagher money mangement k loss he deti ha

ctgboy
2012-10-14, 10:43 PM
Money management is a process which gives knowledge about how you invest big capital and how you manage money in the trading business.

nanoni
2012-10-15, 09:59 AM
if we are trading with just $ 100 with 0.1 lot then we can hold floating up 100pips . so we can calculate safe or not. stay we will take what point in our transactions. If $ 1000 with the lot I think 0.1 is very safe, but do not continue to hold floating minus prolonged.

maryam
2012-10-16, 12:21 PM
increasingly wise in using MM, the more durable the trading period.
but it is also supported trading systems are good also.
so we will get a good propabilitas.

sugie
2012-10-16, 01:47 PM
Financial management is very necessary also here, to manage our capital in trading and also around the capital could be as small as possible in order to minimize losses if the current in loss

zubair1122
2012-10-16, 02:35 PM
Earn of money is very difficult but management is more than that. So extra skill required for money management. For this we can take help from the expertise.

seeker
2012-10-16, 02:49 PM
we trade with inraday on swing trader the i guess open oreder on the trend is the must , so the london session is the best time to caught...

shanmun
2012-10-16, 03:22 PM
yes I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

pavais
2012-10-16, 07:28 PM
how financial management is simple and good way of i not others simply calculating the strength margin of the balance that we had prior to Op or trading position, why? it is because for the preservation of our balance of Margin Call, and do not forget to use it or take into SL

djmixsamo
2012-10-16, 08:03 PM
money management in forex trading is very important for safe your money while you trade in forex trading business. with the help of money management you can decide the lot size according to your balance money available for trade in forex trading business. so, must follow money management system in forex trading business for earn money from this forex trading business.

shozeb
2012-10-16, 09:20 PM
Earn of money is very difficult but management is more than that. So extra skill required for money management. For this we can take help from the expertise.
g haan money management bahot important part hai trading ka agar aapne apna account apne balance ke hisab se sahi tarah manage kiya hai toh trade karte time risk apne aap kamm ho jata hai..aur accnt blow hone se bhi bacha rehta hai..

ishvara
2012-10-16, 10:28 PM
If we are truly unable to follow the money management policy that is needed for our trades, then we are failures already. MM is not something we should ignore since it has a great advantage and effects in our forex trades.

dedi
2012-10-16, 11:03 PM
If we are truly unable to follow the money management policy that is needed for our trades, then we are failures already. MM is not something we should ignore since it has a great advantage and effects in our forex trades.
yes i hope so happened, the danger at all if we ignore money management in trading business which will lead to large losses and very good if we manage money management must be very good at the business of trading and I believe will produce the best ...

hemaabdo
2012-10-16, 11:23 PM
i think that the money management is the key of success in forex you decide to trade with low risk trading there are other type of trading as scalping don't manage their money so their trading is risky

riponmahmud
2012-10-16, 11:36 PM
Returning to work after going through a professional alcohol and drug rehab program is usually a necessity for most, but employment and money management can be problematic for alcoholics and addicts.
If you reached the point in your drinking or drug use that you required professional treatment, there is a good chance your substance abuse progressed to the level that it affected your employment record. Recovering alcoholics and addicts frequently have problems meeting work-related responsibilities, maintaining employment and managing money.

Jones
2012-10-17, 12:01 AM
Yes many of us traders fails today why because we don't know the usage of money management in this market. This is so important that we should learn much more about money management for it is very nice we get understand of it.

riky
2012-10-17, 01:51 AM

MM really can not be ignored because one of the keys to success lay out money management forex market so that you can manage your money to be spent in order to not run out of capital

Dages0308
2012-10-17, 06:03 AM

keep posting sir... ya i agree with you. for trading or bussines our need to plan.. and manage money for coreccy for calculated how about earn profit or how to manage lost. with ratio we have next plan to best nex plan. so keep posting sir... :)

bunty
2012-10-17, 07:39 AM
good money management help you to escape from loss and if there is loss it is very low and it can take a trader from gambling with his or her money, hoping for a gain, but probably encountering many losses.

nanoni
2012-10-17, 10:50 AM
I think SL and TP included in kategory trading plan is not common in MM,
when we see the signal, we calculate if there open op now what will happen, whether SL will face bigger than MM rule us? great if we allow the signal ... MM is a new rule that will process while our Trading Plan .

kokol
2012-10-17, 04:12 PM
money management to determine SL and TP also have to adjust what we traded pairs, each pair having the characteristics of individual price movements - respectively. to recognize the character of the pair that we can anticipate how we traded up and down the range of price movement so that the SL and TP that we use can be accurate.

hendarto
2012-10-17, 04:59 PM
I also think money management will help us to minimize the risk of loss in trading. as more transactions could be controlled. good strategy without management support will also be a poor result. because it can not be controlled in money management.

shanmun
2012-10-17, 09:30 PM
Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

whiteid
2012-10-17, 11:24 PM
money management in trading will be important to make the trader can survive in this business, with the discipline of using money management in trading, we can minimize the losses that we will get in the transaction, as we will take into capital that we have, and also the risks will we get in trading.

rafiq1977
2012-10-17, 11:42 PM
for a trader , many management is very important subject . when a trader maintain many management ,he get profit a lot of . so Forex business need good money management.

onlinedollars
2012-10-18, 12:11 AM
money management is a basic rule of forex market it protect your money and teach you how to be patient
i want to add that min leverage is good to to protect your captial

abayomi kolade
2012-10-18, 06:46 AM
yes that is very correct money management is the best way to control our emotion in the forex investment because when we learn how to risk just 3 percent of our account then we can always trade and have our mind at rest and never trade with greed so 3 percent of our account is worth risk all day and double all day

Dages0308
2012-10-18, 08:23 AM
ya i very need for this posting...make me remember about manage money for mindset trading. this is basic powerfull trading. if you want get profit firtstly make your manage money and control risk for your balance. thanks sir...i will be sure.

nanoni
2012-10-18, 12:35 PM
to exercise financial management better done in the demo so if the formulation we do not lose money. but if it has been found that fit the formula then we can apply it in real account ...

aisfx
2012-10-18, 12:59 PM
I also think money management will help us to minimize the risk of loss in trading. as more transactions could be controlled. good strategy without management support will also be a poor result. because it can not be controlled in money management.

money management will help the trader if the position error and the analysis, so the capital would be spared in the event of large losses, without money management then it will only lose money and irregular in forex trading, so it will be exposed to margin calls and capital will be depleted and will lose big

ham
2012-10-18, 03:05 PM
risk factors is rarely a view to a newbie, because the tendency of the possible profit newbie but slowly over time will also be able to understand it, but it would be nice before we think loss of risk factors ..

animasaha
2012-10-18, 03:07 PM
Many people talk about money management but it is very easy. All you need to do is to make sure that you trade only 1-3% risk a trade. Don't trade any more or any less. I think it needs to be no more complicated.

mumun
2012-10-18, 09:33 PM
MM should we use so that we can do this consistently forex trading for MM this is one contributing factor to the success in the forex business

arami
2012-10-18, 09:39 PM
Money management is the one important thing that is always taken for granted by most traders. They only realizes it after blowing up their trading account but once they have new account they wont implement proper money management again that is why they lose frequently

shanmun
2012-10-18, 09:39 PM
I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

yudijoni
2012-10-18, 09:50 PM
You should understand first what is the essential of money management. So you will understand what to do to manage your accunt into profit. There are many management methods such us using tight SL and more TP, another using SL as MC, no SL with 10,000 pips of margin call. Etc. I myself when OP with SL in order minimize my loss. The point is more proffit than loses, that's It.

djmixsamo
2012-10-18, 10:33 PM
in forex trading business good traders must follow the money management system in forex trading business for better trade and avoid losses in forex trading business, because money management helps us for decide the lot size while we trade in forex trading business. and also helpful for better trade in forex trading business.

nasim39
2012-10-18, 11:08 PM
Do not trade 1 lot, and then later that day trade 8 lots, as this is a sure-fire indication that you are not confident in the rate of success of your trading .

malikysd
2012-10-18, 11:15 PM
Unfortunately most traders are attracted to the Forex market for this reason. Mainly because of the publicity showing or rather trying to show how easy is to trade and make money in the Forex market.

angelrj
2012-10-19, 12:02 AM
Money management is extremely important to your financial well being. Here are 10 basic rules to help you get your finances into shape.

1. Plan your finances. Plan for your families future, any major purchases you want to make and for the periodic expenses that come up ever so often such as birthdays and holidays.

2. Make long term and short term financial goals. This includes everyone in the family. Helping children learn the benefit of setting financial goals will help them in the future. By learning to manage money, your children will be better in their own financial situations.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Tips for money management

This article is a small guide for everybody who is interested to find out tips about how to best manage their money and spending. It gives the reader options and clues about how to deal with their money wisely and some best practices which will always be handy and useful for anyone.

rumi1212
2012-10-19, 12:04 AM
yes , i think so when unemployment levels increase, it has a devastating effect on economic growth; consequently, when the labor market contracts and unemployment increases, interest rates are often cut in an attempt to increase the money supply in the economy and stimulate economic growth.

eli
2012-10-19, 05:51 PM
in any investment or any business it must have its risks, as well as forex, forex requires management to exercise it, we know the forex money management and risk management, anyone who uses the management of both the right and the good will certainly benefit from the business, including also in forex.

jutt61
2012-10-19, 05:57 PM
a good manager manage our money in efficient and effective way .you should always have some money in reserve for anticipate the losses .if your trade go in loss then you loss will be recover from the reserve amount and your mind will be free and if you are not have any amount then you will be under pressure and upset so try to manage your balance.

aptx4869
2012-10-19, 06:42 PM
in any investment or any business it must have its risks, as well as forex, forex requires management to exercise it, we know the forex money management and risk management, anyone who uses the management of both the right and the good will certainly benefit from the business, including also in forex.

Many strategy can give us great result, but it will not going longer if we are trade without follow and obey the money management rules. Moeny management is our main weapon when our trade is out of control. It means when the condition is not good, or when the condition is different with our prediction we just depends to our money management, like you said my friend, Forex business is full with risk. We must know how to manage it with proper management.

tareqbmw01
2012-10-19, 08:33 PM
Friends,Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero.

Tuan Takur
2012-10-19, 09:23 PM
Friends,Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero.

Yes its true, we can't get success if we dont have proper money management, I have money management and I have to obey my own rules, i will not risk more than 30% from my capital and I always use lots size / 1000 or 2000 pips :)

dila
2012-10-20, 11:07 AM
financial management for a newbie should be at the start of the fund as small as possible because if you fail we do not lose a lot of money so it would be bad for our pockets so as to open the account again we do not have the capital

netros
2012-10-20, 11:10 AM
Good Forex money management can avoid the risk of loss in trading. expect to always get the benefit, but may also face many losses will require strict money management to trade successfully while maximizing gains and minimizing losses.

shepon93
2012-10-20, 11:11 AM
Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk. My opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero . Risk to reward ratio is important here.

atjashim
2012-10-20, 01:11 PM
Control is very essential any company. If the management is clear&fresh than it very use ful to get, every new individual doesn't know how to get their benefit in consideration. with out any danger how can get cash on ac mm can help.

Dages0308
2012-10-20, 04:06 PM
in trading forex firtsly very important its Money Management (MM), like find best moment for trade for mindset metode. just mm for safe our balance. if our have mm so we have consistent calculated with loss and winn. thanks.

Tuan Takur
2012-10-20, 05:56 PM
in trading forex firtsly very important its Money Management (MM), like find best moment for trade for mindset metode. just mm for safe our balance. if our have mm so we have consistent calculated with loss and winn. thanks.

Yes, the most important key to be a successful trader is we must have good and tight money management, if we have good trading strategies but we dont have good MM, we will make our trading strategies in vain right :)

endah
2012-10-20, 06:02 PM
newbi financial management should be at the start of the fund as small as possible because if you fail we do not lose a lot of money so it would be bad for our pockets so as to open the account again we do not have the capital

SeoHyun
2012-10-20, 06:36 PM
newbi financial management should be at the start of the fund as small as possible because if you fail we do not lose a lot of money so it would be bad for our pockets so as to open the account again we do not have the capital

Yes, money management should be the first thing we have to learn in forex trading, and after we have good money management we can learn trading strategies, because money management held important roles in our efforst to be a professional trader.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-20, 08:23 PM
HI,Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits.In my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account.

casiotab
2012-10-20, 08:41 PM
I consent with you that, it is really good control secure the account because avarice and worry can give us a bad feelings to business without focus and then we make purchases not based on mind or control.

fendy
2012-10-20, 10:49 PM
I agree that in order to learn money management in trading we are going we should do this trade using money management in trading with very low lot if still use even this large lot would be at risk

nanoni
2012-10-21, 04:46 AM
it all depends on the system and strategies may be used, should we find trading system and a good strategy that will not overlot and remain profitable, overlot occurs because traders can not control himself well ...

Jatal
2012-10-21, 04:58 AM
Money management is the key of your success so if you know how to mnage your money you can make money and wealth with starting by small amount, step by step that grow and you can become a millionaire . but be careful you never can't you do this in a few day.

uknim
2012-10-21, 08:44 AM
of the problem was just talking greed, MM is not just greed but also how where we set LOT when trading based on our capital and what percentage of loss in trading allowed for once. This issue is also important please who have mastered this in the share will also let the others know.

Shirin
2012-10-21, 08:58 AM
Don't try to make money in a very short time. Always take low or medium risk. Don't use more than 15% of your investment. Don't make a lot of trade at same time of same pairs. I read these things several time when I traded through demo but this is the matter of sorrow that when I traded with real a/c, I forgot all these things and I did opposite things in each sector. I am a looser now. So, friends.......I want to say u ...............request u..............Please follow a planned money management and ofcourse u should follow this.

himelbf
2012-10-21, 11:34 AM
I hope that, money magagement is the key in currency dealing. Indeed it is often overlooked by both the starter investor and mature lengthy dealing but still neglect restriction of using either Stop Loss or Securing.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-10-21, 11:38 AM
Good Currency trading management can take a investor from betting with his or her cash, expecting for a gain, but probably experiencing many failures, to efficiently trading while increasing profits and reducing failures.