PDA

View Full Version : List your Best 3 Indicators

mr forex
2012-07-27, 01:12 AM
i did not use indicator because indicatoe some times showw fake signal
but most of the trader use indicator and next fall inlose
ma .bolinger band,zig zag is good asi see it.

mahmudi
2012-07-27, 02:34 PM
for me as long as I know I prefer forex using multiple patterns like doji pattern, sadown, etc. are still many Japanesse candle will describe the market if you are already familiar with some of the patterns chart pattern then you will like dancing in the market

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-12, 05:30 PM
Oh thanks for asking about these three. here i added them. But one thing, don't forget to try them into demo at first for at least two weeks. Best of luck :peace:
1. 3128
2. 3130
3. 3129

permission to download this indicator n thanks bro u have been willing to provide information to us, we will try in my account, but unfortunately, you do not include a description of ways and the use of these indicators, but at least you've shared

RidoyRx
2012-08-14, 08:26 PM
Oh thanks for asking about these three. here i added them. But one thing, don't forget to try them into demo at first for at least two weeks. Best of luck :peace:
1. 3128
2. 3130
3. 3129

All are very good indicator. Can you tell which chert is perfect for those indicator? 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H or 4H ? Many many thank's for share this indicator.

gold roger
2012-09-15, 09:12 PM
I do my analysis by my self and so do not depend on any signal provider for taking a trade. Why depend on some one to make a trading decision for you when you can do it yourself. If you want somthing done well, then do it yourself. Some of them do give good signals but i do not use them. Paid of free i do not use them but my own analysis.

sura
2012-09-18, 08:56 PM
Thank you for open this thread and sharing yours
My best inicator use is combination of stocashtic oscilator/macd, zigzag and fractal.
Hi friends,

many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.

Please post best 3 indicators outside of Meta Trader panel, thus we can get a great list of best indicators.

For myself, as long i've found since my three months trading career, the best three are:

1. Support and Resistance
https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZ2. 100 pips daily scalper
3. Rubicon Indicator

sinaga
2012-09-19, 11:06 AM
basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

kashifrehman
2012-10-07, 07:51 PM
Hi friends,

many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.

Please post best 3 indicators outside of Meta Trader panel, thus we can get a great list of best indicators.

For myself, as long i've found since my three months trading career, the best three are:

2. 100 pips daily scalper
3. Rubicon Indicator

My best indicators are

RSI
SToch
Bollingerband

The indicators that you select to trade did not represent any trading system, And according to my view their signals also did not match with each other so this make your trading more complex the better way is to use the indicator that can work well with the each other.

sharif09ce
2012-10-07, 08:46 PM
indicator is one of the important part in forex for technical analysis.my best three indicator is1.support and resistance,2.stohastic,3.bolinger band .

forexlearn
2012-10-07, 11:48 PM
I don't know about indicator but get from here three indicator. I think now i will install all my mt4 and check it it is better indicator or not. I think all indicator is better. For this for better knows about it how to install and analysis and perfect use it indicator then you will get better performance from Indicator.

maxx6028
2012-10-08, 03:32 AM
1. support and resistance
2. stoch
3. bolinger band

plus....

1. intellect
2. patience
3. confidence

:);):peace:

nyiel100
2012-10-08, 06:20 AM
usually i used
1. 2 simple moving average set for 10 and 20
2. Bollinger bands with default setting
3. stochastic oscillator default setting too.
those indicators really help me in my trading and it simple to use too.

rahim
2012-10-08, 06:22 AM
SO is something that can help your success soar. Some companies try to do it themselves and some hire professional SEE companies to help them. Regardless of which option you decide on, it's vital that you measure your SEE periodically to see how things are doing. Here are 8 of the areas you'll want to measure:

yudijoni
2012-10-08, 07:14 AM
My best indicator after long journey of collecting indicator :
1. Price in candlestick
2. Trendline
3. SnD SnR

Don't waiste your time to find a holygrail indicator. Find one that suite you and masterize It. Trust me

maxx6028
2012-10-08, 02:30 PM
agree.. most trader always change their system after some losses. they not trying to masterize it.

vc2204
2012-10-08, 02:47 PM
I use this indicator..:
1. RSI
2. Stochastic
3. Trendline
and just make sure dont forget always use money management and dicipline..

nurivasyarifah
2012-10-09, 01:07 PM
agree.. most trader always change their system after some losses. they not trying to masterize it.

sorry I do not agree because, according to the experience I have done before, namely, the main factors we experience failure or loss in trading due to the nature of our greed to reap huge profits, please protested but to me it's not the system that often makes us loss

kisor
2012-10-09, 01:15 PM
But you'd still be even tempered about it, because after all, you're a pro. Now, let's talk about the people that aren't professionals. these are the people that react to every dingle pip move as if it was life or death.

fx king sylhet
2012-10-10, 02:29 PM
I used 100 pips scalper, its very good indicator, its worked very good in 15 min market, also work 1m 5m 30m 1h 4h. Other two indicator, i have no idea.

lulu50
2012-10-10, 03:14 PM
the best there indicators are heiken ashi.
MADC and
M.A moving average

adnanhm
2012-10-17, 08:27 PM
thank you for providing these indicators information i think one have to make his own style because he is going to play in forex so for him has to know forex by his self

suzonbmw03
2012-10-17, 09:47 PM
Hello,many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

25+
2012-10-29, 04:12 PM
I can only say if all the indicators were good as long as we can how to use it, whereas if we were just preoccupied with looking indicator would be the time we wasted cause,
my advice is to use only 2 or 3 indicators so that we can know an indicator of performance itself

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 04:33 PM
हमारे तकनीकी विश्लेषण के लिए हम में से कई संकेतकों का उपयोग. कुछ मूलभूत संकेतक हमेशा एमए, बी बी, Stochastic आदि जैसे MT4 या MT5 साथ प्रदान करते हैं लेकिन मैं अलग तरह से सूचक सूची बनाना चाहते हैं.

मेटा व्यापारी पैनल के बाहर सबसे अच्छा 3 संकेतकों के बाद, इस प्रकार हम सबसे अच्छा संकेतकों में एक महान सूची प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.

खुद के लिए, जब तक मैं अपने तीन महीने ट्रेडिंग कैरियर के बाद पाया है, सबसे अच्छा तीन हैं:

1. समर्थन और प्रतिरोध
2. 100 दैनिक scalper pips
3. फ़ैसला संकेतक

HaQi
2012-11-20, 10:39 AM
Hello,some of us use indicators for our bailiwick reasoning. Some nonpayment indicators e'er offer with MT4 or MT5 same MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i deprivation to variety the indicator itemise in varied way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 program can be victimised with hot. but all instrument depend on our disposition of the mechanism of the indicator. tercet high indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and keep status.

HaQi
2012-11-22, 03:16 PM
Salutation,galore of us use indicators for our theoretical psychotherapy. Many default indicators e'er cater with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i poverty to straighten the indicator itemize in different way.fundamentally all existing indicators on MT4 construction can be victimized with intellectual. but all give depend on our knowing of the workings of the indicator. threesome high indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and argue resistivity.

alecander
2012-11-22, 03:16 PM
Salutation,galore of us use indicators for our theoretical psychotherapy. Many default indicators e'er cater with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i poverty to straighten the indicator itemize in different way.fundamentally all existing indicators on MT4 construction can be victimized with intellectual. but all give depend on our knowing of the workings of the indicator. threesome high indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and argue resistivity.

bisifentus
2012-11-22, 06:48 PM
MKy indicator is very simple, it is the most classical moving average that is on the meta-trading platform, The setting that i use If for s/r is 200EMA or 200SMA. If it is for trend, i use 10SMA and 5 EMA. I uses it on larger time frame.

Chamika
2012-11-22, 09:25 PM
for me the best indicators are bollinger bands, moving average and the MACD indicator, these indicators are very useful for me when i see a good trend in the market especially i really like bollinger bands which helps me to place the stop loss and take profit.

jefricha
2012-11-22, 10:15 PM
Salutation,umteen of us use indicators for our abstract psychotherapy. Whatsoever choice indicators ever ply with MT4 or MT5 equal MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i poverty to excrete the indicator identify in variant way.essentially all existing indicators on MT4 adps can be victimized with saving. but all leave depend on our module of the mechanism of the indicator. iii outstanding indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and reenforcement status.

suzonbmw03
2012-11-23, 06:27 AM
many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

Bever
2012-11-23, 06:36 AM
SEO is something that can help your success soar. Some companies try to do it themselves and some hire professional SEO companies to help them. Regardless of which option you decide on, it's vital that you measure your SEO periodically to see how things are doing. Here are 8 of ..

netros
2012-11-23, 07:48 AM
I have more then six months experience in the forex market, and after this my favorit 3 indicators:
Moving Average
Stochastic
RSI

hariz
2012-11-23, 10:11 AM
Greeting,umteen of us use indicators for our bailiwick analysis. Many nonremittal indicators e'er provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i requisite to make the indicator angle in various way.essentially all existing indicators on MT4 papers can be victimized with peachy. but all gift depend on our disposition of the excavation of the indicator. leash major indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and strengthener resistance.

pro2
2012-11-23, 05:40 PM
moving average, parabolicsar fibonesi and rsi is good for me

ArfianFx
2012-11-23, 05:57 PM
thanks for your indicator. are you test this indicator in your real account? what is the feedback from this indicator? I download this indicator and hope that your indicator will give me some profit. thanks to continue with us...

dreamway
2012-11-23, 06:13 PM
i am using these three indicators from long time and working nice for me.
zerolag Stochastic, Macd and Bollingerband are best indicators for one.

saqib160
2012-11-26, 04:21 PM
thank you bahi ap na best indector ka name batye ab ma in indector ko download kar ka
demo account ma use karta ho agar in indector ka daidyea hota huwa ho ma in ko
real account ma use karo thak you.

suzonbmw
2012-11-27, 07:22 AM
Dear Friends,many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

Jahidul Islam
2012-11-27, 11:41 AM
moving averages are the best for beginners and professionals , you can use ema 5 and 12 in 5 min chart and determine the trend in 30 min chart .

ramjan
2012-11-30, 02:29 AM
I agree with you mind. after that we have to use some indicator for deciding our plan. so are not well to use very indicator. only tow and three indicator is best for deciding to trade.

shaheens
2012-11-30, 10:00 PM
my three best and reliable indicators are parabolic sar,moving averages and heiken ashi. since I'm a newbie i get a good signal with these three indicators and are really easy to understand.

jonyr
2012-11-30, 10:03 PM
SO is something that can help your success soar. Some companies try to do it themselves and some hire professional SO companies to help them. Regardless of which option you decide on, its vital that you measure your SO periodically to see how things are doing. Here are 8 of

usmanraza
2012-12-08, 05:31 PM
indector takrben ma jo be milta ha us ko ek dafa use kar ka zaroor dakhtea ho but sub sa zaydea aur
mere pasnd ka indector
fractls
super sucpler
b clock modifier
ha in indector ko ma zaydea use karta ho forex ma.

syahin
2012-12-08, 05:34 PM
I agree with you mind. after that we have to use some indicator for deciding our plan. so are not well to use very indicator. only tow and three indicator is best for deciding to trade.
I think it just depends your ability.If you are so skillful in forex,then it may be very easy for you to earn in forex.Or it will be a difficul job there.So try your best to learn forex skills well,it will help you a lot.

usmanraza
2012-12-11, 06:35 PM
muje forex ma abi thora time huwa ha mere sub sa best indector rsi aur is ka alvea movig avarge
aur factrus ha in indector koma forex ma zaydea use karta ho aur isi indector ko smj kar trade
karta ho.

suzonbmw03
2012-12-12, 07:24 AM
I do my analysis by my self and so do not depend on any signal provider for taking a trade. Why depend on some one to make a trading decision for you when you can do it yourself. If you want somthing done well, then do it yourself. Some of them do give good signals but i do not use them. Paid of free i do not use them but my own analysis. I think now i will install all my mt4 and check it it is better indicator or not. I think all indicator is better. For this for better knows about it how to install and analysis and perfect use it indicator then you will get better performance from Indicator.

saqib160
2013-02-20, 11:05 PM
mere sub sa best three indector zig zag aur is ka alvea super sucalper aur is ka alvea facturs ha ja teno mere
sub sa best indector ha ma trade ma zayda in indector ko he use karta ho

Onion
2013-02-21, 12:48 PM

indicator will work following the condition of trading, the signal will show following the bulls and bears factors, when we the signal that calculate or analyze the fluctuation the signal will show after the trade and every TF. And some signal have function to predict the next position of price base on the past trading condition.

k1mp0l
2013-02-21, 01:07 PM
if my love bollingerband, cci, and moving average volatilities if cci bollingerband to make overbought
and selling and moving average trend deciding

vallen
2013-02-23, 08:58 AM

I did not know about it sir, I only know how to me so that I can get a great way to start trading is to use a bit of risk sir
and I will also be able to safely do this trade in a safe manner and I will ****ually be able to study the performance of a currency pair
Google

mony
2013-02-26, 10:25 AM
dear you are right. but when i go to download your giving indicator then i am seeing Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify t. why?

ramjan
2013-02-26, 03:13 PM
I am also use this all. but some time i use only two indicator. zizzag and cci. i think it is vest for me to do trade.

woi
2013-02-26, 03:22 PM
the best indicator that i have in the market that i trade very well with is the moving average with the moving average then we have to make a lot more than the usual since with the moving average it shows the entry point and the exiting points.

salley
2013-02-26, 03:25 PM
I actually do our investigation through our personal and so don't depend on almost any indication supplier for taking the trade. Why depend on some one to produce a buying and selling determination for you personally when you can try it for yourself. If you would like some thing completed nicely, subsequently try it for yourself. Many of them carry out provide beneficial impulses yet i do not have tried them. Settled connected with free i do not have tried them yet my personal investigation.

woi
2013-02-26, 03:52 PM
there are so many indicators in the market that can help us know what is good and what is not so good in the market but the best of them all is the moving average it is the best indicator in the market.

4exer
2013-02-26, 05:06 PM
My Choice:

1. Moving Average (band of two)
2. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
3. ADX

It all depends on your strategy tho.

saqib160
2013-02-26, 10:43 PM
mere sub sa best indector zig zag aur rsi aur is ka alvea facturs ja teno indector mere sub sa best aur favrite
indector ha is ka alvea ma boling brand aur bbm indector ko be use karta ho

shoibal90
2013-02-26, 10:45 PM
Each and every is usually good indication. Is it possible to tell which usually chert is good for individuals signal? Various various thank's about focus on this sort of signal.

asifanayat
2013-02-27, 05:42 PM
Forex mein her koi apni such k matabiq he indicators use krta hai mein b different indicators use
krta hoon mujhey tou best indicators rsi our zigzag our fractal achey lagtey hain ye bohat he easy
indicators hai jo k easily samjh aa jatey hain

Onion
2013-02-28, 12:10 AM
Before we determine it, there is a reason for it. I think the main reason is that we understand how to use it, the second provides an easy way fluctuation analysis, the 3rd about the accuracy.
if sorted :
1. Fractals Indicator
2. Bullish and bearish power Indicators( one set )
3. Auto Trand Line Indicator

ForexNews
2013-02-28, 12:43 AM
There are lots of indicators available in the forex trading market but all of them are not profitable. I think BB, RSI and Trend line are the best 3 indicators among all of them as free indicators :)

tushark1
2013-03-01, 02:31 PM
i only use FOLLOW TREND indicator and its do not repaints, if anyone wants to try pls pm me. it can use on any timeframe and pair.

waqasperzada
2013-03-02, 07:50 PM
i think indicator some time give a signal our trade go to for a profit.but every time is not a good for a traders. so experience and luck is very common for forex traders.

Endeye
2013-03-02, 11:24 PM
I thinks, 3 of my indicators are: Moving average, RSI, and Stochhastic. i like these indicators because it very easy set and profitable maker.

faisal waheed
2013-03-03, 02:49 PM
Indicator help you to fine market direction and you may fine your entry and exit point i commonly use multiple indicator like simply moving average of period 20 and 50,2ndly RSI 14,and third one is parabolic SAR.

joynan
2013-03-03, 03:01 PM
My have best 3 indicators list.
1. Zigzag
2. Parabolic
3. Stochastic
And i am always use this 3 indicator because it is very good and useful indicator. If you do use this indicator you must be can help and some good idea. So if you can try to use for indicator.

runu
2013-03-04, 08:48 AM
basically all existing indicators on MT papers can be victimized with saving. but all will depend on our apprehension of the excavation of the indicator. trio enthusiastic indicator I use is an indicator MA, stochastic, and sustenance opposition.

visio it
2013-03-06, 02:31 PM
Every indicator have different advantages and dis advantages in my point of view there is not not a complete indicator,indicator are helpful only when use in combination my best combition of four indicator in which most important are moving averages(SMA 20),Parabolic SAR,RSI 14.

shanu
2013-03-07, 09:04 PM
Indicator forex business ka aik important part hein wese to forex business mein kai indicators hein lekin best three indicators Support and resistance , Bolinger dand and zig zag hein

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-03-13, 06:44 AM
EMA 5.. EMA 21 .. EMA 50 and RSI 10 on TF 15 is a good indicator, try this..:good::good:

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-13, 04:44 PM
my best favourite indicators which i use and they are giving me good information about the market trend are bolinger band parabolic indicator and moving average indicator these are good

joynan
2013-03-13, 04:56 PM
Good indicator is very helps us for on our trade. I am always use good indicator because i take some idea on market. I doing use on my trade indicator for example Zigzag , parabolic, and RSI. So if you want try this indicator use.

asad43005
2013-03-13, 05:04 PM
I think best indicator of my traders in my best three indicator is1.support and resistance,2.stohastic,3.bolinger band but get this indicator no fault some time missing is this problem i see when i see this problem is a internet problem.when net very slow than no signal give just time.

edumund
2013-03-13, 06:48 PM

the most ilike is
1、doji pattern,
2、support
3、 resistance,MA

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-13, 11:09 PM
i think and in which mind is saticfy the best three indicator,s are ...
1.support and resistance
2.100 pips daily scalper
3.rubicon indicator

nofaliro
2013-03-14, 01:08 AM
generally just about all existing indicators on MT4 software can be used together with excellent. nevertheless just about all is dependent upon the comprehension of this processes on the indicator. 3 fantastic indicator I exploit is definitely an indicator MA, stochastic, and also service resistance.

olbisfx
2013-03-14, 10:58 AM
well i just use MA,Trenline,heiken ashi, thats its my 3 lion wariorr to know where price moved on..

aidilburhan
2013-03-14, 11:06 AM
for me my 3 best indicator are 1, candlestick pattern
2, candle stick pattern
3, candle stick pattern
i use candle stick pattern from the first day i learn forex until today... it's been 1 year and still i don't know how to use the automatic indicators that's already include in meta trader :)))

tayia157
2013-03-14, 03:01 PM
There are so many indicators in Metatrader 4 but i mostly use these indicators for my trading,
CCI ( Commodity cahnnel Index)
RSI ( Relative strength index) and
Momentum indicators are the best indicators.

kabeer
2013-03-14, 10:26 PM
मेरे लिए सबसे अच्छा संकेतक बॉलिंगर बैंड, औसत और macd सूचक चलती है, इन संकेतकों मेरे लिए बहुत उपयोगी होते हैं जब मैं विशेष रूप से मैं वास्तव में बॉलिंगर बैंड जो मुझे बंद हानि जगह और लाभ लेने में मदद करता है की तरह बाजार में अच्छी प्रवृत्ति को देखते हैं

freepeng
2013-03-14, 11:54 PM
actual indicator does not give false signals only in demand analysis that we did, it was only mengikutir indicator of price movements that are free, so can not guess what we think is an indicator that we use is correct or not. and I think this indicator never precedes market price, so the price is formed first and then the indicator is formed on the forex chart

rjnasir786
2013-03-15, 11:43 PM
Know Your Indicators !!!!!!!
Profit is part of the transaction in trading.none who want to loss in trading.therefore very vulnerable and very much needed one or several indicators to assist in aiming indicator trading.same tendency is to look for good prices move up and down.when overshould and over bought.this indicator loads on offer, even price can be very expensive.we disappointed in us indicator because we've bought very expensive but the loss still also approached us every day trading . there is nothing wrong with the indicator, but that we should blame is us, because they do not know anything about the information provided by us.when indicator we know and understand about the info provided by our indicator we will profit but if we are wrong mean then we would look for direction TREND loss.there are 6 standard indicators to determine the motion are: Moving Average, Average Directional Movement Index, Bollinger Bands, Commudity Channel Index, Parabolic SAR, and Standart Deviation.there is also another that is the standard indicator oscillators, Volumes, and Bill William.TREND very important in the process of transaction, when we know we will always TREND profit, TREND is Frend.6 types of indicators that seek trend toward TREND, Moving Average is the most simple indicator.MA divided into 4 that is simple, Exponential, smoothed, Linear Weighted.so all indicators that there has been an evolution of the standard indicators which have been . we know and understand the use of our indicators, we will profit.

kukibhai
2013-03-20, 03:45 PM
main tu metatrader 4 ko use karta hon aur isi ko like karta hon wasay tu buaht saray indicators hain jo trader main help kartain hai un main three indicators ye hain . metatrader 4 metatrader 5 aur rsi mujay sab say zayda best lagtain hain per main sirf metatrader 4 ko use karta hon

saqib160
2013-03-20, 10:26 PM
muje sub sa best indector zig zag aur super scuplier aur boling barnd lagta ha ja mere best three
indector ha jis ko ma trade ma use karta ho is ka alvea ma facturs ko be use karta ho

sweetypk2016
2013-03-24, 12:16 AM
main indicator pa itna zaiyda focus kabahi nahi kiya hai but is thread ka kafi sara main reply dakaha hain. ab main na soncha ha har indicator ko use karna ka or use karna ka bad main top indicator ki list save kar ka jo ka bht zaiyda use full honga is forum pa sahre karaonghi bhot jaldi hi.

saqib160
2013-03-24, 01:01 PM
indector to ma kafi use kar raha ho but sub sa zayda jo ma indector ko use kar raha ho wo ha boling brand aur is ka alvea super scupler aur facturs ha

joynan
2013-03-24, 01:06 PM
Indicator in very important in forex market. Most of trader doing use indicator on the trade. Good give us good idea about market price and market movement. So i doing use 3 indicator, i think this indicator is very useful and very helpful for all traders. This indicator is Zigzag, parabolic, RSI. Thanks

arif1702
2013-03-24, 01:30 PM
actually a lot of indicators that give the wrong signals
but usually in forex, I use RSI, STOCH, DIV-0
it's probably the best for me

reno99
2013-03-31, 09:27 AM
Hello,whatever of us use indicators for our bailiwick intellection. Several commerce indicators e'er give with MT4 or MT5 aforementioned MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i disadvantage to show the indicator itemise in various way.essentially all existing indicators on MT4 curriculum can be victimised with hot. but all device depend on our feat of the execution of the indicator. tercet high indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and fastness status

ahmedreda
2013-03-31, 10:05 AM
yes you are right man. all indicator is so fake but i think using mbfx system will be good and profitable way to make good money .you must use it .

Mustafijur
2013-03-31, 10:15 AM
1) Price Action on H1 Chart
2)Price Action on a daily Chart
3)price Action on a weekly chart
and of course support/resistance

Thanks

waqas1
2013-04-03, 10:42 AM
ma forex ma bolling brand aur mcad aur facturs indicator ko use kar raha ho aur in ma sa muje sub sa best bolling brand aur facturs indicator laga ha

tani786
2013-04-04, 07:42 AM
waisay tu buhat saray indicators hain almost 1000 + indicators hain. per her trader sirf 1 ya 2 indicators ko like karta hai main meta trader 4 ko use karta hon aur ye mujay buhat acha lagta hai. maray best three indicators ye hain.

1 Meta trader 4
2 Meta trader 5
3 BB

joynan
2013-04-04, 07:47 AM
Indicator is very important in forex market for all trader. Most of forex trader doing use some indicator in forex market. Because indicator give us good trading idea and give i market movement idea. So it is for i use some indicator in forex market .So i think that The best indicator is Zigzag, Parabolic, RSI. Thanks all.

munna123
2013-04-06, 04:05 PM
i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator platform

andremumet
2013-04-09, 11:14 PM
Hello,many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

very true, all indicator mt4 default is enough for us in analyzing the capital markets, but it also must pengetahuna sufficient and requires time for her to understand that we really understand how these indicators work

linux99
2013-04-10, 05:07 AM
my best 3 indicator is average directional movement index (ADX), dolly indicator and stochastic oscillator.
I think it really helped me in determining the open position every day, so you should try it :)

joynan
2013-04-10, 05:33 AM
Indicator use is very important in forex market for all trader. Because without indicator we can't understand good market movement and we can't good trade open in forex market. And some good indicator give us good idea about market movement on the pair. So indicator use must be need in fore market. And it is for i use some indicator in forex market, so this indicator is Bollinger Bands, Parabolic, Zigzag. So i think this 3 indicator is best.

fx student
2013-04-10, 08:47 AM
in my strategy i use ema, rsi and pivot, with this combind make easy to make profit for me and i am happy with it

saim16020
2013-04-11, 09:56 PM
आप इन संकेतकों जानकारी है मुझे लगता है कि एक के लिए अपनी खुद की शैली बनाने के लिए किया है प्रदान करने के लिए धन्यवाद क्योंकि वह विदेशी मुद्रा में खेलने के लिए जा रहा है के लिए उसे करने के लिए अपने स्वयं के द्वारा विदेशी मुद्रा का पता है

ippapress786
2013-04-11, 11:52 PM
wasay tu her trader ki apni pasand hai kun kay kuch trader buhat say indicators ko like kartay hain. per mujay ju sab say zayda 3 indicators achay lagtay hai wo ye hain meta trader 4 meta trader 5 aur rsi hain

liso
2013-04-12, 12:07 AM
we have madc as one of the best indicator in the market ,osilator being one of them and haiken ashi the last and best indicator in the market and with all this we should understand that the goal is one geting better reasults .

dako01
2013-04-12, 12:47 AM
essentially just about all current indications upon MT4 system may be used along with great. however just about all is determined by the knowledge of the actual operation from the sign. 3 excellent sign I personally use is definitely an sign MUM, stohastic, as well as assistance opposition.

keith8385
2013-04-12, 08:33 PM
My only choice will be BJF Trading Group indicators,cant think of anyone else.SInce 2010,I am using it and till now have earned a lot of profit by adopting their stratgeies.

joynan
2013-04-13, 07:33 AM
I think in forex trading market indicator is very important for all trader. Because some good indicator give us good direction about forex market. And we can take good idea about forex market for good trade. So it is for most of trader doing use some good indicator. And i am doing use some indicator for example, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic, Zigzag. I think it is good indicator.

51fctn
2013-04-16, 06:10 PM
forex trading main technical analysis kay lea indicator buhat zurari hai my three best indicator....
1.support and resistance,
2.Bollingerband
3.bolinger band .

nayeem01715
2013-04-16, 07:42 PM
essentially all recent indicators in MT4 platform works extremely well using very good. however all is dependent upon our comprehension of the particular functions with the indicator. several fantastic warning I exploit is an indicator , stochastic, in addition to assist level of resistance.

shwaqar
2013-04-16, 07:52 PM
best 3 indiecator ki list ya hai 1.SToch 2 Bollingerband 3 support ya tena bohat best hai trad karnay k liye:)

saim ali
2013-04-18, 02:10 AM
i can use the variable inductors and some time the inductor can shoe the fake signal so now i cannot use the inductor mostly and now i can trade onour own behave.

mujeeb
2013-04-21, 06:33 AM
from my point of veiw mt4 mt5 and EA is three best indicator.mt4 is further better then other indicator.

joynan
2013-04-21, 06:37 AM
In forex trading business market indicator is very helpful and useful for all trader in the world. And it is for most of trader doing use some good indicator in forex market. So it is for now i doing use some good indicator in forex market for example, Zigzag, Parabolic, Bollinger Band.

rostoly
2013-04-21, 01:10 PM
My favorite indiсators are zigzag, macd and bollinger bands since they are easy to use and easy to use. I try not to clutter the chart lots of indicators because they do not see this as a big plus.

saadtariq786
2013-04-21, 05:17 PM
as i came to know about indicators system , indicators are help full for a trader to earn money, basically at the time all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but it all will depends on our understanding of the workings of the indicator.there are three mostly used indicators are MA, stohastic, and support resistance....

wabas
2013-04-22, 04:26 PM
mera sub sa best indicator super scupler aur zigzag ha aur ma bolling brand aur mcad indicator ko be use karta ho ja be ache indictaor ha

dalymchala
2013-04-22, 09:07 PM
indicator is one of the important part in forex for technical analysis.my best three indicator is1.support and resistance,2.stohastic,3.bolinger band .

hello, please how to install those indicators and can i find some default indicators on MT4 Platform ? Thanks

Rahat786
2013-04-23, 08:17 AM
maray sab say best three indicaotes ye hain.meta trader 4 . weeklypivot , kukibhai ye mujay sab say zayda achy lahtay hain wasay tu main nay buhat say indicators use kiya hain per ab main in 3 ko use kar raha hon

s4life4s
2013-04-29, 09:47 AM
trader ko hamesha wohi indicator use karna chahy jis ki usy samjh ho. maen ziyada scalping hi use karta hun. es k ilawa maen Fractal or Zigzag ko bhi use karta hun kabhi kabhi RSI ko bhi use kar leta hun. lakin RSI ko maen hamesha use nai karta kiyun k mujhy abhi es k bary maen achi information nai hy.

super27
2013-04-29, 10:24 AM
Forex trading me indicators ki kafi importance hoti hai indicators ki madad se ap ki trading easy ho jati hai aur ap ko way mil jata hai trading k liye me trading me bohot se indicators use karta ho jin ema, bba,waghaira shamil hain.....

mar1990
2013-04-29, 12:31 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@
indicators jo bb trading mmain use hoty hann woo sb achy hee hannn in mmainn koi na koi aquality zroor hayy jis sy yahh pta chal jayy k ap ki trading kk best ways konsy hannnn......
mt4 mt5 are very best indicatos ........ many traders use it in there trading ....but i think sb syy best indicator to ksi b beginnr=er kk lyy uuss kk seniours traders he hann joo kk is kkoo trading ki best learning mm sb sy best informations dy skyy ...........
kun k some time online indicator ki movement hmari trading kk lyy best nhi hoti .... asy mmain trader ko iss kii trading kklyy problemm pada ho skti hannn........do uu like iitt oorr nott .???????

shafqatirshad
2013-04-29, 01:37 PM
i did not used any indicator in forex trading because i do not need it now a time. so i did not kn much about indicators.

mar1990
2013-05-03, 02:23 PM
:yahoo: trading kk lyy all over the world boht syy indicators available hann joo kk trading kk lyy best kam krr rhyy hann .... lakin i belong too asia .,,,,,,,
asia mmain bpht ssy indicators kki facilitiess ttoo hann lakin in mmainn ssy ssbb ssyy zyada use honyy wali websites insta forex trading hayyy....some traders are use eas in trading ,,, if any one person who have a knowledge off eas he can use itt very easily ...
but i use manual trading ... because i have some knowledge ooff manual trade............some traders are use a ea in there trading .............

joynan
2013-05-04, 07:06 AM
In forex trading business market my best 3 indicator list is Parabolic, Bollinger Band, zigzag. And this indicator is very helpful ad very useful in forex market. And this indicator many forex doing use in forex market. And this indicator is very popuoar in forex market.

daly
2013-05-08, 02:24 PM
I think the most used indicator in the market is the indicator zigzag is more public
and understandable compared to the other indicator (parabolic bowl linger band) :)

s4life4s
2013-05-20, 09:29 AM
mary pass es wakt takreban 1000+ indicator haen. maen en ko samjheny ki koshish kar raha hun lakin mujhy sab sy ziyada best or achy indicator RSI, Fractal or ZigZag lagty hae maen ziyada en ko use karta hun. en k elwa "FATLs", exoticwave, #heikenAshi, ko bhi use karta hun. indicator ko achi tarha samjh k use karna chahhy.

ali.khan
2013-05-20, 09:40 AM
I think ostensibly all present indication on MT4 program may be used with good but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator.Three good single I personally use can be an signal MA stochastic and support resistance.

waqas1
2013-05-21, 11:33 AM
ma kafi indicator ko use ker raha ho but ma zig zag aur super scupler aur facturs ko zayda use ker raha ho ja indicator muje sub sa zayda like karta hio

abeeha1
2013-06-21, 12:13 PM
ye mary sab say best aur favrite indector ha is ka alvea ma boling brand aur bbm indector ko be use karta ho. mujhey tou best indicators rsi our zigzag our fractal achey lagtey hain ye bohat he easy indicators hai jo k easily samjh aa jatey hain mere sub sa best indector zig zag aur rsi aur is ka alvea facturs ja teno indector

Cmed
2013-06-28, 10:09 PM
My best three indicators are

Bollingerband
Parabollic SAR
Stoch

I use them in combiation and every time when i trade wth these i remain concorned to confirm the signals with the parabolic SAR.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-06-29, 01:51 AM
There are millions of indicators. The best and simplest ones are, MACD, STOCHASTIC, RSI. This three can be used in any timeframe using default settings.

tushark1
2013-07-04, 11:20 PM
pls suggest any such a good indicator that shows true trend direction and gives no flase signals...

naija
2013-07-05, 11:48 AM
pls suggest any such a good indicator that shows true trend direction and gives no flase signals...

There is a discoveries in indicators for trend. The indicators are ADX and RSI. First is ADX, it uses the trend signal which is called Style, and +D1 which shows the buy trend and -D1 which is for sell signal, when any crosses each other, watch out for the direction of the style, it shows of a good price action.

MASUMBD02
2013-07-05, 01:54 PM
1. sadown
2. bolinger band
3. Zigzag

MASUMBD01
2013-07-06, 12:24 PM
1.zig-zag
2. Bolinger Band
3. Fractal

zainshehzad
2013-07-06, 01:31 PM
Mean ni janta about indicator but get from here three indicator. I think now i will install all my mt4 and check it it is better indicator or not. I think all indicator is better. For this for better knows about it how to install and analysis and perfect use it indicator then you will get better performance from Indicator.. thek hya na ....

ABUZAR
2013-07-06, 06:17 PM
i thank that you for providing these indicatrs information i think one have to make his own style because he s going to play in forex soo for him has too knoow forex bay his self...

akuino
2013-07-06, 07:02 PM
I like to use indicators, because no indicator will taste blind. Although the indicator is not everything but it helps us in forex. There are three of my favorite indicators is the Zig-zag, Fractal and Bollinger Bands.

profitstaker
2013-07-06, 08:16 PM

I use many indicators for trading forex. For example, Bollinger bands, Moving average, MACD, Stochatic, Fractals, Slope direction, Fibonacci, pivot point, autotrendlinien. Sometimes I only use one of them, sometimes, I combine them together.

naim10
2013-07-06, 09:19 PM
that MADC as one of the best indicators of market dilator is one of them and As hi Aiken the latest and best indicator of market and with this, we must understand that the aim is getting better result.

sweet1
2013-07-06, 10:15 PM
mian zadya tak indicator bollinger brand indicator ko use kar rahi ho ja kafi acha indicator hain is ka alvea main zig zag aur factura ka indicator ko use kar rahi ho ja indicator be bohat best hain

pipssikari
2013-07-06, 11:57 PM
actually i use 3 indicator for trade it very helpful for me and i also follow candle it is the most important for other part for doing good job on the forex trade

puja 86
2013-07-08, 02:29 PM
best Indicator
support/resistance
volume
MACD

and on the pennies, a little rumor/forward news expectations/hype/increased posts.......indicator is good too...

restrained_12
2013-07-09, 11:03 PM
Many traders use indicators for technical analysis. That's why meta traders provide some indicators by default like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But I want to make the external indicators list in different way.

Please share your best 3 indicators outside of MT panel, so that we can get a great list of best indicators.

Since from my three months trading career i've found the best three:

2. 100 pips daily scalper
3. Rubicon Indicator[COLOR="Silver"]

iwan666666
2013-07-12, 11:58 AM
Mmmm .... I use the indicators as a maid just so not used to determine the size of the entry. Try to use this indicator and observe the intersection of them, you will find a signal when to buy or sell,
1. Moving Average with sizes 2,4,6
2. Bollinger Bands with size 10
Good luck and greetings profit

razia86
2013-07-12, 02:32 PM
many traders use indicators for technical analysis.i think the best indicator set is combination of stochastic oscilator/macd,zigzag and fractal so the best three indicators are Zig-Zag , Stochastic , Support and resistance

haafiz
2013-07-12, 09:12 PM
permission to download this indicator in thanks brother. u have been willing to provide information to us,we will try in my account, but unfortunately u do not include a discription of ways that the use of these indicator,but at least you have sheard.

fx student
2013-07-12, 11:39 PM
i don't use any indicators because its give us late signals also sometimes fake signals also. but i think BB, MA, RSI ,MACD is good indicator for use

naveed666
2013-07-13, 11:24 AM
Esma to japnese ka hai aik indicorts aur us ka bad aik ameka ka hai aur aik chanise ka hai jo k es time kafi mrket ma in hai aur chal b rha hai ..........

brimoel
2013-07-14, 05:43 AM
Hello my friend
Index zig zag is the index is unique and I used it where I know the trend or direction of the overall market, so I think it's great relied upon without fear, and is
better way is to use the indicator that can work well with the each other.

setiawanedi
2013-07-14, 01:14 PM
for this indicator I use is the moving average, as well as indicators GMACD autofibo that always gives me a picture of his future predictions prediction that I made probably only missed 20% only. therefore I have always been more vigilant in using the indicator as it will affect my trading work well.

fulltry
2013-07-15, 06:07 AM
may jab say forex trading may work start kaye hy tab say may nay forex trading may aik he indicator ko use kaye hy jis k name EMA hy is indicator say ap forex trading market may work karna may help ho gay

jeetnrimi
2013-07-16, 07:06 PM
Waise to MT4 terminal ke liye bahut sare indicators hai jo ki alag alag traders dwara best samajha jata hai, par mere khyaal se Bollinger band, RSI aur MACD hi best hai, main in teeno indicators ko read karke hi trade karta hu.

raju12345
2013-07-17, 12:19 AM
Yes , Bollinger bands, Zig zag and Average directional movement index are more effective in Forex market. I think they will help you trading.
I am trading since 3 month and profiting with these indicators. My average profit is 40 % in every month.
Yes some time indicators show us fake signal but it is the luck. Because everything has a bad side and it has also. But for this reason you can't give them up. You should keep going with this indicators because they gives more often the right signal.

eko dessy setiawan
2013-07-17, 06:19 AM
indi kator paleng apik opo gan....??
what the best indikator bro...??
indi kator terbaik apa yaa bro...??

Ali 123
2013-07-17, 06:24 PM
many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc.
But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator.many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default
indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. ...........

preetsharma
2013-07-20, 05:08 PM
for me,
1) stoch
2) ema
3) ma
if you combine this, and Moving Average (MA) is must then surely you would make a lot of profits for sure.

jestar
2013-07-23, 04:30 PM
basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.

si taym
2013-07-26, 06:04 AM
I'm always a newbie and i'm discovering indicators and their utilities. Until now, the most i like, is Moving Average indicators, i use it for broken trend strategy and basing on cross he makes you can follow it and get good income.

mahamnal
2013-12-01, 12:51 PM
Forex trading me indicators ki kafi importance hoti hai indicators ki madad se ap ki trading easy ho jati hai aur ap ko way mil jata hai trading k liye me trading me bohot se indicators use karta ho jin ema, bba,waghaira shamil hain.

rajuroy
2013-12-01, 12:59 PM
forex ma may naya hu isleya har bakth huma hare koie indicator ko use karna hota h ay or huma kabhe bhe koie uacha nahe laga hay or abhe tak huma shut bhe nahe karta hay isleya hum news ko follow karka uacha strategy ko apply karta hu or huma uacha profit hota hay or iska leya huma koie bhe muskil nahe hota hay.

shazahan
2013-12-07, 10:38 AM
To me the best three indicators is PArabolic SAR, moving average and ADX. Where these three indicators give good signals for buy or sell. most of the people use Parabolic SAR with ADx to determined trends and entry on the right point.

akram cool
2013-12-07, 03:42 PM
my favorite indicator is moving average, because this was the mother off all indicator, basically another indicator is build from algoritma/derivative version of moving average indicator. The most favorite trading strategy using this indicator is moving average crossing trading strategy.

guszub
2013-12-08, 06:05 AM
if I more often use moving averages and parabolic sar, as well as technical momentum indicator in analyzing the market when we entered the market

omerf
2013-12-08, 02:43 PM
There are 4 famous indicators , RSI, Bollinger , MacD and MA. whereas i use bollinger and RSI most. Still make my own analysis like drawing the range, trend support and marking resistance levels. i use colors for differentiating low and high support and resistance levels etc.

taqroohi
2013-12-11, 09:13 AM
I do my analysis by my self and so do not count on any pointer provider for taking a trade. Why count on some one to make a swapping decision for you when you can do it yourself. If you desire somthing finished well, then do it yourself. Some of them do give good pointers but i do not use them. Paid of free i do not use them but my own analysis.

akfoventure
2013-12-19, 08:08 PM
waisy to market mai bohat say indicatores ha but mujy jo 3 indicatores passend hai wo ye hai
1 mooving average
2 RSI
3 BOLINGER BANDE

YE TENO INDICATORS MAINY USE KIY HAI INKA RESULT BAKI SUB SAY ACHA HAI MOVVING AVERAG KA INHASAAR DO PER HAI FAST MA OR SLOW MA
RSI KISI B CRRUNCI KI OVERBOUGT OR OVER SOLD KO JANNY MAI MADAT DATA HAI
OR BOLLINGER BANDS TRADERS KO MARKET KI VOLATILITY CHEK KERNY MAI HELP KERTA HAI

bennyforex
2013-12-20, 06:43 PM
I can only say if all the indicators were good as long as we can how to use it, whereas if we were just preoccupied with looking indicator would be the time we wasted cause,
my advice is to use only 2 or 3 indicators so that we can know an indicator of performance itself

mabrouk
2013-12-26, 06:31 PM
my best indicators are the indicators of the marroccan trader Mostafa Belkhayate and i think the best one of them is the MBFX system , it is very very good indicator and i make good earning with this indicator .

abdotitim
2014-02-15, 02:22 AM
i agree with you but for me i not prefered a travailler for the automated trading the expert and the signal ext .. for me i prefer make my technical analyze and start profit for the good chance in the chart zig zag is good asi see it

saqibs
2014-02-24, 01:05 PM
main kafi idnicator hain jin ko use kar raha ho mera sub sa best indicator jo hain wo zig zag aur facturs aur bollinger brands hain in three indicator ka main zayda use krta ho ja mere sub sa favrite aur easy use karne main indicator ahin

Hassan Notty
2014-03-03, 12:37 PM
indicators are not always riliable no one can be so sure but it is a chance to read the market sentiments my best indicators are dollar value agains all money , bolinger bands , zig zag

karan
2014-03-15, 03:44 AM
ye 3no indicator kaise kaam krte h...mene kbhi indicator ka use ni kiya h qki kbhi kbgi ye bhut nuksan kr dete h aisa mene suna h...par me soch rha hu ki q na 1 bar try kr ke dekhu...to aap mjhe sirf itna bta do ki kaise use krna h 3 ko

Asiffx
2014-03-17, 02:01 PM
Forex trading mein kafi indicators use hotey hain jin ko app use kr k acha earn kr saktey hain forex trading mein kafi interesting indicators hain for example zigzag bollinger band our fractal achey indicators hain ein ko acthey use krney sey acha earn hota hai

samratshil
2014-03-17, 02:13 PM
essentially just about all current indications upon MT4 system may be used along with great. because some good indicator give us riection about forex market.and we can take good idea about forex market for goog trade.so it is for most of trader doing use some good indicator..and i am doing use some indicator for example ,, support and resistance, stohastic , bolinger band.

Asiffx
2014-03-23, 02:36 PM
G bhai forex trading mein bollinger band our zigzag our moving average best indicators hain ein ko use krney sey app ko achi earning ho sakti hai ager app ein tino indicators ka use ata hai tou app k liye best hai kyun ye tino indicators 95% ok hain yani true hain

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-18, 01:36 AM
my three best indicators are

1. itchimoku
2. stochastic
3.moving average

B_Patel
2014-04-23, 11:23 PM
Yes, It is true, Indicators sometimes give wrong signal, but that means not trader will get loss...

If you will use indicators in big TF like H4 and D1, You will definitely earn profit of at least 50Pips...

I'm using 3 Indicators....

1. MACD (12,26,9)
2. RSI (14)
3. STOCHASTIC (5,3,3) (14,3,3)

pqkolpona
2014-04-23, 11:25 PM
for me as long as I know I lean toward forex utilizing numerous examples like doji example, sadown, and so on are still numerous Japanesse light will portray the business sector in the event that you are now acquainted with a percentage of the examples diagram design then you will like moving in the business

waqasmanzor
2014-05-03, 03:27 PM
main abi forex main new ho aur main na kuch zayda indicator ko use nahi kayea hain main bollinger brand zig zag indicator ko zayda tar use kar raha ho is ka alva aur be kuch indicator hain jin sa market ko smja ja sakta hain wo be main used kar raha ho

dimahamulkar
2014-05-18, 07:34 PM
I use a simple lag, present and leading indicator combo. My lagging indicator is a pair of 5 and 10 Exponential moving averages. My present indicator is MACD with 12,9,26 setting. My leading indicator is Fibbonacci levels. Along with all this I also use trendlines and supports and resistances. All these all at once do make sure that I loose as less as I can.

daniya1432
2014-05-18, 07:37 PM
indicatore are realy usefull in traing but i think in forex a trader should follow the technical analysis for the trading in forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according to technical analysis

shazahan
2014-05-21, 10:32 PM
I like to use Prabolic SAR, Ex code and aligator, these are the best for me. PSAR is giving direct buy and sell signal and that is more than 80% accurate. I beleive you also can get help and earn money to use the indicators.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-05-22, 12:03 AM
bhai mainy bahut time say forex main trde akrna chor diya ahi is liye malom nai hai kay aj aklkn say indicator achy ja rahy hain q k amin trde say akfi door hon aj kal is liye sory ani bat skta hon kay konsay indiactor achy hain ja kal

bilalrouf
2014-06-02, 10:19 AM
i suggest to use each of your learning on demo before going to apply it on real one. indicators may help you to understand the overview of market. successfull business men have their own analysis on market.

eltayebforex
2014-06-13, 01:58 PM
Istat said that Italian CPI fell to -0.1% from -0.1% in the preceding month. Analysts had expected Italian CPI to fall -0.1% in the previous month.

atifrana
2014-06-13, 03:54 PM
Me Indicators ko must use kerta hun or yeh bohat achi help dete hain means mene in per kafi had tak relay kerta hun or me RSI or Stochastic Indicators ko apni trading k liye use kerta hun or yeh bohat best Indicators hain or often traders in ko use kerte hain or yeh Indicators easy to understand hain or new traders easily understand ker lete hain.

kabeer4x
2014-08-07, 01:10 PM
what are indicaters? do they help in trading and get profits plz tel me i am new in forex and want learn as much as possible.

Ali110
2014-08-07, 08:33 PM
i like bollinger bands than any other.they show quiet remarkable results when following a certain trend and is widely used by both average and pro forex traders.

raedsagga
2014-09-20, 02:18 PM
SO is something that can help your success soar. Some companies try to do it themselves and some hire professional SEE companies to help them. Regardless of which option you decide on, it's vital that you measure your SEE periodically to see how things are doing. Here are 8 of the areas you'll want to measure:

muhammadj307
2014-11-28, 04:05 PM
I am happy to see these posts and getting much better knowledge. thanks to all of you

NaveedPK
2014-11-30, 11:44 PM
As for my opinion the the indicator are good for analyzing the different strategy of the trading on the forex and by the help of these indicator the trader can be in a better position to to the trade in the market.

ishvara
2014-12-01, 04:04 AM
For me , The times that i utilized the Indicator tradin very well, I used the Ichimoku, CCI and the Stochastic to analyse and trade Forex. All Indicators works, A trader just needs to know where, when and how to use it.

sohail289
2014-12-02, 10:11 AM
mera yahi kehna hai ky jitny bhi indicators hum use krty hen wo sab achy he hoty hen. indicators ky begair forex mai kamyab hona buht mushkil hai balky mai tou kahu ga ky indicators ky bina forex fazool hai. wesey tou yahan buht sary indicators available hen lekin hmain 2 sy 3 indicators jo hmary dekhny mai hmain proft zyada dain vohi use krny chahiye. kafi zyada indicators sy insan ulaj sa jata hai aur loss ho jata hai

kol
2015-01-26, 02:38 PM
ore. without demo trading any one traders

bilalahsan
2015-01-26, 03:52 PM
indicators are very help full tools in technical anylsis it make ease in technical anylsis i use both leading and lagging indicators may favorite indicators are rsi stochastic and bollinger band i use them on low time frame for scalping.

mssfsdfx
2015-01-27, 10:55 AM
i am using three indicators combinely to assess the market behaviour, these are moving average, RSI and probalic SR. after confirming from these three indicators i decide how to trade at that time. but indicators always not give true signal.

the professor
2015-02-05, 05:50 AM
We thank you for this statement that he really distinctive Index
Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
* In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation