PDA

View Full Version : Automated trading system

anoop
2012-07-23, 11:22 AM
An automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange. As of the year 2010 more than 70% of the stock shares traded on the NYSE and NASDAQ are generated from automated trading systems.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 11:15 AM
I mean an automated trding system (ATS) is not 100% perfect to trade in forex. It is a step to trade in forex. So it is not importent to trade the forex market.

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 04:09 PM
Hello everyone… !
In forex market automated trding system (ATS) is not all. I think manual trading system is more effective for trade.
Thanks to all.

yanu
2012-07-25, 05:39 PM
development of automated trading system today is amazing, are getting a lot ATs were issued to the specifications of each job, now just who is good at making clever ploy that the best that can exist and live to hear the confusion manual traders overcome the unstoppable loss

hmbelal
2012-07-29, 05:32 AM
the specifications of each job now just who is good at making vlever ploy that the best that can exist and live to hear the confusion manual traders

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 03:58 PM
they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, they submit to the robot, to save them time
thanks

sohankhan
2012-07-29, 04:13 PM
actually i used automated trading system at my college time. because at that time i couldn't give time for trading.

wending
2012-08-11, 07:56 PM
Thank you so much for teaching us the automated trading system here.I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in forex.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

shanaq1985
2014-07-30, 08:46 AM
In forex market machine-controlled trding system (ATS) isn't all. i feel manual trading system is more practical for trade.

$$$
2014-07-30, 09:40 AM
yay bah hota ha ya nahr muj nahr pata ha kyo kah mah abh as mah new ho as ley mara khyal sa joh abh kam ham as aora kar sakta bha yah kam hamy bohot achi sa karna par batna hota ha as lya.

muteeb
2014-07-31, 01:37 AM
Hello friends
An automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange. As of the year 2010 more than 70% of the stock shares traded on the NYSE and NASDAQ are generated from automated trading systems
Thank you for reviwinng my post

waqasmanzor
2014-08-05, 01:46 PM
auto trade main na abi tak nahi ki hain auto trade mere dost kar raha hain auto trade main bohat loos hota hain mere dost ko auto trade main loos be huwa hain aur profat be muje auto trade sa zayda best mutual trade karna easy lagta hain

Ali110
2014-08-06, 02:13 PM
are you guys talking about the take profit and stop loss feature as ATS or is it something else? i came to the thread to know about it as it sounds totally a new thing for me.thanks in advance.

muhammad ashraf
2014-08-06, 02:17 PM
automated trading system is not bad but its usually used when you have not trading time and you not sit in the front of forex market so he use the automated trading system

tarik
2014-08-06, 08:09 PM
the automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

the automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

the automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange[COLOR="Silver"]

malharonaldo
2014-08-08, 12:17 PM
An automated Trading system can help a Trader to earn a lot of profit without any Hard Work very easily but the only condition is Terminal should be kept ON with Good Internet Connection 24*5 :)
I have experienced a Great Profit from an EA.After spending more than 5 years in Forex, I have found BEST EA upto now.
I am uploading the Live Performance here : >http://www.myfxbook.com/members/PipstackersEA/pipstackers-ea/859405

arfathuddin2
2014-08-17, 04:29 PM
Say thanks a lot a lot of for illustrating us the currency trading trading system from here. The only that it may even be a not hard job when we use currency trading tarding system for the period of we trade through forex. Though I do not even think we're able to gain very much more profit or skills of negotiation furthermore there. Despite the fact that, manual fx trading system will provide us very much more, such very much more skills of negotiation, fx trading experience, the particular capability to control a lot of our emotions suitably

Salufx
2015-10-07, 02:53 PM
Thank you so much for teaching us the automated trading system here.I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in FOREX.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

aqwapower
2016-11-21, 04:45 PM
I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in forex.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

Mehar Zada
2017-09-01, 06:56 PM
The dollar edged down on Friday after tepid U.S. economic data casts doubts on whether the Federal Reserve will raise rates again this year, though investors were cautious ahead of the key monthly U.S. employment data later in the global session.

The dollar index, which tracks the greenback against a basket of six rival currencies, edged down 0.1 percent to 92.619 , poised to shed 0.1 percent for the week. It remained well above this weeks 2-1/2-year low of 91.621 plumbed against a background of tensions on the Korean peninsula.

danish555
2017-09-01, 11:11 PM
many traders use the different way of trading some traders use the robots for trading and some traders use automated trading system when they are trading bust the manual trading is very good for the trading .

aarabane
2017-10-22, 04:44 AM
this is the first time that I have been able to poll this information, I think I will read again to know more about this stratige, and also to better understand how this function

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:20 AM
development of automated trading system today is amazing, are getting a lot ATs were issued to the specifications of each job, now just who is good at making clever ploy that the best that can exist and live to hear the confusion manual traders overcome the unstoppable loss

2019-03-20, 07:17 AM
Thank you so much for teaching us the automated trading system here.I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in forex.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

kamendi
2019-07-11, 02:29 PM
svachaalit treding sistam aapako ek laabh deta hai, lekin mujhe lagata hai ki jab aapake paas bade nukasaan ke lie kuchh achchhe laabh dene ke baad kam se kam $ 2000 kee poonjee hotee hai jo aapako gussa dilaegee aur ek baar phir yah aapako laabh dega. lekin main aapako salaah doonga ki aap ek svachaalit treding sistam ka upayog na karen, apane gyaan ke saath vyaapaar karana behatar hai.

ik yar
2019-07-14, 12:11 PM
mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit vyaapaar se laabh hain, haalaanki yah hamesha laabhadaayak nahin hai. lekin main mainyual roop se trending ko praathamikata deta hoon kyonki mujhe adhikatam aay praapt ho sakatee hai aur main ek poore ke roop mein videshee mudra rananeetiyon ke baare mein behatar samajh aur seekh sakata hoon aur eee aamataur par treding kee shuruaat mein laabh pradaan karata hai, lekin yadi aap paise kharch karate hain, to aap kis prakaar ka eee upayog karate hain?

maksibanu
2019-07-16, 03:08 PM
I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading. automatic trading is good if we get a good automated trading robot. but I feel that if I want to be a good trader I have to trade in my own way. and day after day I will be experienced and then I will be quite good then the automated trading system. and In Forex I think to trade on Forex as my style. In Forex, you have to trade yourself. I think In Forex you have to follow you thinking of you. Forex is for all and in Forex you need skills to trade.

ik yar
2019-07-19, 09:37 AM
I think, Forex is a business. Loss and profit are necessary in business. Robots without loss can only do business by analyzing the market. But that can also be wrong. So I recommend learning about forex and analyzing yourself. and I don't believe the robot really "doesn't lose." I believe in my own results. although sometimes it loses, but it's a challenge for yourself. this is art trade for me.

ik yar
2019-07-19, 07:28 PM
I think, Forex is a business. Loss and profit are necessary in business. Robots without loss can only do business by analyzing the market. But that can also be wrong. So I recommend learning about forex and analyzing yourself. and I don't believe the robot really "doesn't lose." I believe in my own results. although sometimes it loses, but it's a challenge for yourself. this is art trade for me.

kesayangan
2019-07-19, 07:43 PM
I like manual trading because after starting forex trading I used robotic trading and lost $ 250 in just a short time, so I decided to work hard and learn the right knowledge and experience about the forex business, after practicing on a demo account and achieving success on a demo account I work on real accounts with manual trading, now I am a successful trader in the forex business, many of my friends use robots and mostly lose time. I don't like trading robots, this is a human mind program, you should always update about the forex market if you want to succeed in this business. So manual trading is the best choice for every trader who wants to make a lot of money from the forex business.

gandiwa
2019-07-21, 08:05 PM
I tried a lot of expert advisors in my demo account in the past, I got profit for a limited time, I realized that using this tool didn't convince me enough to trade based on them, I would rather do it manually to see really what happened . and I have been trading with EA sometimes in the past before but at that time I could not use it for a longer period of time before I went using another method and so I had to move from one trading method to another but in fact some Ea worked perfect

pong
2019-07-22, 11:11 AM
if you are a trader Trend Follower usually the system in the forex market will deal with losses easily, when you have followed your trend. Following the rules to get the hit stop loss quickly 5 to 6 times in a row are you still going to follow the rules, or change your system? Usually many traders will change your trading system etc ... BUT the merchant doesn't know:
1. Trends Followers will face more loss in the Forex Market because the Forex market moves in starting conditions, in contrast to indices, commodities, or the stock market.
2. When traders turn them into a trading system, they must prepare a 50% withdrawal for their account.

serangan
2019-07-22, 08:07 PM
I have the same experience with you, I am a robot collector when I was a beginner, I have hundreds of robots on my computer. But I never managed to use it, this is the funny thing I did. In the end I deleted all the robots on my computer.
I don't know how to be successful in using robots, I just think that I can succeed in using robots if I succeed in trading manually.

ashrafx
2019-07-23, 01:35 PM
some members here don't even have an idea of leverage after posting 2000 or more ...Well, I think they wrote it because a lot of people say EA is bad. The section for discussing how to use EA correctly is ironically filled with curses for EA ... and I prefer manual trading rather than trading robots in this Business because if a trader uses robots in this trade then he is never an expert Forex trader, by therefore I prefer manual trading in this market because with the help of manual trading, a trader makes a trade in easily

sakigbest
2019-07-23, 02:10 PM
g haan biilkul apna bohart e achi opost sherwe ki hai huamin si amin sebohat ee acha benifit hasil ker sakty hain lakin us wqat jab hum isko samjh jaty hain ujab hum is ko samjhtyy nhi hain toh huamn kabi b is main se acha profiot hasil nhi hota hai is leya huamin si ko samjhna chay ta ka haauhumain si amin se acha propfit hasil ho saky

senyum
2019-07-24, 08:26 PM
The main difference between humans and robots is that humans can decide anything in any situation but the robot cannot decide anything in any situation. Robots can do the appearance built by the creator. Another difference is that humans can make robots but robots cannot make humans. and maybe there are a lot of differences between humans and robots but the real power is always human because humans have made robots and I have problems in robots so only humans can fix them. so humans will always be in front.

maksibanu
2019-07-24, 10:01 PM
So people only have a good mindset regarding EA rights? Even though there are a few and far away EAs that are good out there, it must work through careful planning by the mind behind it and I don't have experience with robots, because everything has been based on my normal trading knowledge, in this case having good inventions before making a decision to use e a.

fogler
2019-07-27, 07:38 PM
before I ever use any robot, only a loss. so I choose to learn what is a robot? I then learned from the manual method. when using a robot there isn't much that can be learned from the manual method. here are many new things that were found. I make sure to trade with the manual method, but then master the knowledge and experience. then using a robot is an option

sevenfold
2019-08-08, 03:51 PM
robots are another good way to trade. What we can learn from this is good and disciplined trading methods. So, in short if we can't control ourselves and are struggling we can use good ways to use EAs and can make money. and I don't like to use robots in trading because I consider trading robots dangerous for currency trading on the forex market. I assume that using robots traders can make more mistakes in their trading because traders feel confused that where they concentrate on the robot or the currency market

sangkodok
2019-08-08, 07:42 PM
Here I really disagree with you because there are many robots that can make money for you. I have sopzen in my collection, but the main difference is the profit that a trader can make that is not possible with robots. Now robots can handle risk and money management and a lot of progress in that. Humans might make mistakes there but robots can't.

andi
2019-08-10, 06:18 PM
I have never experienced so many robots but EA and then an enhanced version along with trailing stops are very effective in a volatile market. Further improvements come in practice. and the best robot is the best for forex trading is education and good knowledge and also good experience and luck is the main count.

sanjaya
2019-08-11, 08:02 PM
I am very interested in getting Forex robots to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robot is the best. I am new to forex and am just looking for automatic ways to make money from home. Would you recommend trading with a forex robot in the current economy? How much can be made with forex robots and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience. Please help. thank you

aagus
2019-08-11, 09:28 PM
I do not use any robot to trade on my trading account, the robot is only for those who do not have free time to trade, using a robot does not make us become more skilled in trading and sometimes I do not use trading robots. because as a beginner in manual trading I am better because it will add to my experience and knowledge about Forex.

gold maniak
2019-08-13, 06:57 PM
I used a robot for 2 years and it still functions well. it depends on how we handle the robot itself. never rely 100% with robots we will never be able to succeed with that kind of behavior. But it must be tested properly so as not to fall into any loss while working at the expense of real money in real terms and it is very dangerous

darmanap
2019-08-14, 02:29 PM
I have never used a robot to trade, in a demo or real account.
But, I have some robots from the Indian forum, they are Orochimaru, Iilan, IndrafxScalping, Miner Pips, etc.
I think they are good and should be tried ... and I am not the best robot in 2019, but sir I want the best free robot if you have a profitable robot, so please give me, I am really needed because so far I use trading manually but lost my amount, so please hlep me and pm I thank you.

combifx
2019-08-14, 02:50 PM
I think we need our own trading style to get good profits all the time, we can get money using any robot, but most of the time we face a long direction, so I think the robot used is not reliable for our trade. and the instant FX profit robot is a paid forex robot and this is THE FACT: fact1 and fact2 ... so be yourself!

combifx
2019-08-14, 03:05 PM
I think we need our own trading style to get good profits all the time, we can get money using any robot, but most of the time we face a long direction, so I think the robot used is not reliable for our trade. and the instant FX profit robot is a paid forex robot and this is THE FACT: fact1 and fact2 ... so be yourself!

Amo
2019-08-14, 03:54 PM
Manay jaha tak dekha ha traders in systems ko zaida use nahi karty ha kio ka ya hamseha loss detey ha or profit bohat kam detey ha is liye hamay chahiye ka ham apna experience manual trading se gain karay tab hi ham acha earn kar sakty ha.

fxdistrub
2019-08-15, 10:27 PM
I think our own system is the best for our trade. If we want to trade with robots then we need to test it on a demo account for several months. If we are happy then we can use it in our real trading. and mostly I see in my time that automated trading is not safe causing a lot of time we set buy and sell orders if the market suddenly drops 100 pips so that our trades execute and show us losses. Therefore automatic signals and robots are risky trading because sometimes their work is at risk.

lebong
2019-08-17, 09:10 PM
First of all, I must thank you for sharing this EA. But please, what settings for EA are most suitable for him? I mean Take profit, Stop Loss, break even, trailing stop? I will look forward to your response as soon as possible. and After a lot of testing for this EA I have found that it is not a good EA with stop loss and also not well programmed and sometimes not taking profit nor open trading in all opportunities but the strategy is awesome but the strategy needs to be programmed from the beginning of another time and EA will be fantastic.
thank you

galiel
2019-08-19, 04:10 PM
I don't like using robots, because I have had bad experiences with using robots in my real account, which makes me afraid when using robots again. When I turn on the robot, then when the Open Position Time by the robot, a few seconds later my balance directly Margin Call, because of the wrong settings in the robot. Since then I no longer want to use robots.

mayasetra
2019-08-19, 05:19 PM
I tried simillar for this EA but using TF H4 for USDCHF in vps, and I think it's good for trend movements but not so good for sideways because if the EA site can stop buying. and the different speeds in open positions in the MT4 terminal and the Mt5 terminal for EA are very different, in MT4 we even use VPS, this EA makes a long time, but in the MT5 terminal this EA can make open positions immediately so quickly only every second after we turn on this EA and this can be a different parameter in the implementation of this MACD EA

nalawang
2019-08-20, 04:21 PM
I do not use forex robots. Even though I've heard about forex EA robots. Some users say that this is very helpful for forex trading. Although, I trade forex manually. I think this is the best way to trade. By trading manually, one can learn correctly about forex and earn money by applying intelligence. So manual trading is the best way of trading forex even though forex robots are good support for traders.

zohaib1
2020-01-30, 04:10 AM
hello my all dear friends maray khyal say to forex trading main Automated trading system best nahi hai kyun kay yah aik robot system hai our i think robot trading say humasa loss hi hota hai our abhi tak asa koi system perfect nahi aya jis say hum sirf profit hi earn kar sakay our main to Automated trading system ko like nahi karta,

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 08:48 AM
they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, they submit to the robot, to save them time
thanks

bodex
2020-06-24, 10:49 PM
As for me, you can earn much more manually. I work with the broker ExpertOption, and the manual trading results are much more enjoyable.

Intizar
2020-10-06, 10:21 AM
they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, As for me, you can earn much more manually. I work with the broker ExpertOption, and the manual trading results are much more enjoyable.

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:21 PM
I tried simillar for this EA but using TF H4 for USDCHF in vps, and I think it's good for trend movements but not so good for sideways because if the EA site can stop buying. and the different speeds in open positions in the MT4 terminal and the Mt5 terminal for EA are very different, in MT4 we even use VPS, this EA makes a long time, but in the MT5 terminal this EA can make open positions immediately so quickly only every second after we turn on this EA and this can be a different parameter in the implementation of this MACD EA

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:38 PM
they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, As for me, you can earn much more manually. I work with the broker ExpertOption, and the manual trading results are much more enjoyable.

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-12, 09:22 AM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Intizar
2020-11-13, 01:39 PM

Shahnawaz148
2020-11-17, 10:35 AM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:21 AM
yay bah hota ha ya nahr muj nahr pata ha kyo kah mah abh as mah new ho as ley mara khyal sa joh abh kam ham as aora kar sakta bha yah kam hamy bohot achi sa karna par batna hota ha as lya.