PDA

View Full Version : To be or not to be

mystic
2015-01-22, 02:13 AM
How do you predict which dollar will rise and which will fall. Do you prefer to earn

in pounds, euro or USD.All replies are welcome

atifrana
2015-01-22, 08:34 AM
Forex trading mein hum ko yai maloom kerna hota hai k market trend kia ho ga ya ho raha hai is ko analysis kehte hain or is k liye hum different ways se analyzing kerte hain jasie Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis jis mein Indicators se hum help lete hain jaise RSI indicator hai or is terha or bohat se Indicators hain or hum News se help lete hain Forex Signals se idea kerte hain or phir humari knowledge or experience hoti hai k hum trend ko rght find kerte hain.

NaveedPK
2015-02-06, 07:48 AM
dear i just make the order and then wait for the profit and that is my simple strategy and i am only doing the trade in eur/usd and i have no trading experiences in pounds and other currencies.

gmm123
2015-02-06, 09:51 AM
I think Our macroeconomic analysis enables you to see fundamental changes on forex market. We provide in-depth analysis of economic indicators resulting from knowledge, experience, advanced statistics and cutting-edge quantitative tools.

brokerbeginner
2015-02-09, 11:53 AM
someone is more often heard dollar than a pound or euro?
probably because crude oil down the dollar too down, maybe I'll start branching out into the euro.

msnali
2015-02-11, 01:18 PM
well dear you can predict all instuments i mean derviateve which does have trading facility in your trading terminal if you have fundamental analysis or view , technical aspects and other inter related things i am quite sure you will be abel to predict

sguha
2015-02-11, 01:21 PM
Sir mujhe iske bare me jankari thora sa kam hi hai is liye main abhi take yaha par traded ko bhi roz nahi karti hu , forex trading me abhi tak pairs ki hi traded karti hu jo sirf dollar par hi traded karti hu pound me nahi .

si102224
2015-02-11, 02:14 PM
forex markeet main success k liyay humain markeet k trend vk baray main maloom krna hota ha k markeet kis tarf move kray ge us k liyay hum technical analysis ka istamal krtay hain aur sath main seniors k segnal say bhe kaam latay hain news ki bhe help latay hain pher ja kar hum markeet k trend k baray main maloomat lay patay han

shahid079
2015-02-11, 02:37 PM
trend is the most important thing in the forex trading and if you have learnt to find the trend hunting then you can become a really good trader without any problem. then you can buy or sell any pair you want to work on.

nattom
2015-03-16, 02:13 PM
Just make the order and then wait for the profit and this is my simple strategy I am doing only trade in the euro / dollar and I do not have any trading pound and other currencies experiences

dcruze2013
2015-03-22, 08:40 PM
Please follow the fundamental analysis, read as more as published Forex news from different source and also prepare some technical analysis as shown in the daily charts, so you can estimate which currency pair could be increase and which can be fallen. You must monitor markets trend continuously or hourly basis.

shinaforex1
2015-03-23, 12:21 AM
The way i predict the movement is that i look at the strategy that i use in the forex market and when it tell me to buy or to sell and i trade the forex market with it.forex market trader need to have a strategy that they will always follow in the forex market business

jagpok
2015-04-24, 10:42 PM
i prefer price action....so far it works very well for me....check my signature link to see

patchika
2015-06-07, 02:04 AM
trend is the most important thing in the forex trading and if you have learnt to find the trend hunting then you can become a really good trader without any problem. then you can buy or sell any pair you want to work on

imade21
2015-08-15, 05:52 PM
i will do copy because it very goooooood to make monety

Ankit
2015-08-15, 07:45 PM
I predict using news and other fundamental analysis. I also use technical analysis to check out support and resistance levels of the market. As we know that support and resistance levels are important parts in the forex trading and these are a part of technical analysis. So i use analysis i.e. fundamental and technical analysis both to enter a trade in the forex market. And we must do this we should not guess or place orders directly without any analysis as it will lead to loss in forex.

And i trade on EUR/USD and Gbp/ Usd as I then have to study about Europe and USA

romario
2015-09-06, 08:53 PM
There is a too much risk while we trade in forex so remember trade with full of confidence and must learn while trade in forex in case you loss money and never earn profi

Rehman12
2015-12-25, 09:31 PM
Dear i predict only through personal analysis and some time such type of analysis are very accurate and some time analysis become totally false so i feel that no body 100 percent predict correct