+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think fear is a big problem in forex trading.?

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I always think that fear is a big problem in forex. but for me, I don't think that fear is a big problem but it is a factor between them that leads us to destruction in forex, while our trade must be afraid and fear of loss must be overcome for better trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fear is a big problem for me, and for other traders too. Fear makes us unable to make good decisions using our minds again but fear. we have to control it if we don't want to blow up our account again. Successful forex traders can control their fears. This helps them get good profits and minimize their losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real fear isn't really a danger, when it's not excessive. because sometimes fear will make us more careful in making decisions. but that fear will be a danger if it is excessive, because it will disrupt our trade. so we better control our fears. so we can trade well. and my trade fears are big problems hi. We are trading badly I am a big problem lack of knowledge bhi hai. Ji ki waja says traders survive nhi kar patay. Trading karny I have trouble hoti hi. We apnay maybe my mind is afraid of rakhty hi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be afraid when transacting on a real account, and avoid fear just by learning more about the trading market and more practices to achieve or fulfill yourself as a good or complete trader, But my feeling is that whatever our practices and learning are, but there are some fears in a real trading account, I don't know why? and fear is a big problem in Forex trading because many traders don't know much about Forex trading but they try to move quickly and get money quickly and as a result they lose some of their investment immediately so fear of losing all money comes and beginners don't get what all but losing money in the wrong position to recover their loss.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fear is always bad for trade and we need to control fear and have to develop our trading skills with confidence and disciplined traders never feel afraid when trading. Trade is art and we need to maintain discipline. and fear is obviously a big problem, people are afraid they will definitely be confused when to enter the market, and when they enter the market, that person must think about getting out of the market, I still have fear in the nature trade, but I don't give up because I'm sure I can get out of this problem

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You told me it was not fatal to the handicapped from my fear that was the cause of a big big loss, my reason was that it had to face the face of forex. When I lost first too, gave up defeat. I can trade with confidence until after I don't have to trade fatally. This learning can be used to teach me to enrich me through foreign exchange trading. and we must avoid the fear and greed of forex trading because we must know that emotional traders never get success in trade and we need to trade with the right money management and never trade too much.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex tradng traders must be less emotional then he can get success otherwise he will lose every time because forex is very dangerous for those who use emotions in this case because there are many ups and downs and also opportunities that must be faced by traders so traders must work hard and No, major Forex trading is afraid of the big problem of koi hahaha. ager hum Forex the main fear of the work of the ge to the main ice hum ziada successful tires hain. afraid of koi big problem nahi hi bal k scared hi sab seb reason hai curse k success. Humay works his main fear because of Chahye's work.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally on forex I believe in fear of greed and many other things that damage you and your mind when you trade because it will deter your senses and in that situation you make mistakes so you can avoid calm easily but eventually do it and face losses. a lot of problems but to overcome that is our top priority. and they are afraid that the loss will be considered as the main issue of the issuance of the busienss. The confidence that the trade is due to the bad news, it is wise to be wise if the loss becomes fearful or confident as well as trading.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends are not only afraid, but also all kinds of emotions are a problem in forex trading, a big problem is greed and we need to be careful when trading in forex trading because this is a high-risk trading business and we have to learn how to trade on real demo . and this is the main thing we feel when trading, the first few reasons for all lakes of knowledge and better practice in this business there is no experience and a significant part of our basic balance is very short, so we cannot bear some losses to run trade

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think that fear is a very big problem in forex trading. But that is normal in forex trading. We are all afraid to trade. But if we have enough knowledge and experience about this business then we need not fear we only need to do analysis based on our experience and knowledge. and, fear is a big problem in forex trading because it causes us to make mistakes, we are not sure about our decision and ultimately lose money because of the risks involved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)