+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 170 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1697

Thread: So many losers,who will help?

Senior Member zarara is an unknown quantity at this point zarara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think intelligence is just one of the factors required for success. my opinion is that the trader's personality is the main reason of success. it is like the good manager who successfully put the abilities of his staff to work effectively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned msf.eyanurtt is an unknown quantity at this point msf.eyanurtt's Avatar
    Thanks
    There will be zero magic strategy The item can cause an individual win all of the time frame or perhaps all of any night out without having much thinking, in a great strategy even As soon as almost all indicators usually are agreeing regarding a good Personal situation than in addition you need to think AND ALSO go shopping with the price regardless of whether That already moved the lot or perhaps is usually The item near a number of help or maybe resistance zones ALONG WITH several details The item can lone come in experience IN ADDITION TO thinking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ytutt is an unknown quantity at this point ytutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember only one thing my private foundation on scalping and attack functions. Just take a close and only a few nuclei
    But instead, we need to know about entry and exit properly, hard work and discipline will probably now we ...
    Therefore, you should learn more about it, and I think trend lines or funnel, making it will be good for each other, you have a number of properties.

Banned rajasingh is an unknown quantity at this point rajasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    To know the point for entry and exit with right, to patience and discipline will show us so you need to learn about it and it and i guess trendline or equidistnat channel is good besides you use some indicators to have to be smart from his own forex strategy traying should have easily understood and easy to understand to be profits.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss tio hot hee hey is merket men lekin ager hemen exparience ho trading karney ka to hamen is men loss naheen ho sakta ye bohot kam loss ho ga is men ham logon ko loss sey bachna ho ga is keiliey hmarii help ebooks ya indin forume karey ga .

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana View Post
    I do not think it needs to be smart to succeed in the forex ...
    Because the most Important in the forex market is capability for analysis ...
    ability to analyze can be created out of the habit of analyzing ...
    more exercise can make better ...
    forex smart people do not need .. but what is needed is people who dare to take risks, dare to learn., dare to make choices and most importantly, is not easily discouraged

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai kafi losser aty hain kio k wo forex ko money machine samjhty hain aur jis nay is business ko money machine samjah wo is mai loss he laita hai kio k forex koi money machine nahe hai balky yai ik technical business hi is ko karnay k leyya kafi mind hona zruri hai ap ka....then ap achea earnign kar sakty hain....

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know some thing as you said its no important to be smart to earn in forex all you need is how to analysis in forex

and if you can analysis then you can earn

i think forex is analysis only no smart no trade no indicators no anything

just analysis
    Forex is Big Sea

Senior Member asaddatrader is on a distinguished road asaddatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that k bohat se traders ko bohat los hota ha.lakin agar wo chahe k un ko b succesful traders ki trha profit ho to un ko b forex ko thek se sekhna chahye.los to forex ka hisa hota ha but practice ap ki trading ko behtar bna sakti ha.

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just a simple factor for my scalping, hit and run ...You just have to grab some pips and closing
    But we want to the purpose of the entry and exit, and rightly so, patience and discipline that can you show us ...
    So you want to learn about it, and I'm guessing the trend line or right channel a nice addition is to accept for this reason-me light

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 170 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)