+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 941 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 927 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 9401

Thread: Forex trading part-time or full-time?

Senior Member Fatamafx is an unknown quantity at this point Fatamafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think part time is better. You should obviously select the logn term trade for the best time of trading. If you trade for a long time then i think there is no loss at all to your account. You can realize the real movement of forex market in this time. Long time trade is the best for any trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member donyz is an unknown quantity at this point donyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOr a student its better to treat forex as part time jobs, but for a rich people thats have a lot of money and also have really good trading skill he can taking caring forex trading as a full time jobs and also gaining more balance through PAMM or forex Copy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayzed habib is an unknown quantity at this point ayzed habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading part time job for those persons who are involve in some other activities like business and study and some home works and full time job for those person who are fully depend on it for their leaving

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading part time is suitable in long term if you are day trader then you need to start as full time because in day trading you trade different trades and got little profit and close so then it is for full time

Member Minyas is an unknown quantity at this point Minyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex for me is one of my businesses. In addition to forex, I still have other business in the real world.
    I realized, Forex trading are included in the high-risk business. I can not put my life on a very risky thing continuously.
    I do not want to make major Forex as a business, because I know, many are losing money in this business.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ny forex ko full time job lia hai ku ky ye mujy buhat faida deta hai,mai ake student hu lakin phrr b mai iss py kamm krta hu ,forex is so smple and most help or every one who want to useit and infect so many people join it to do trading with great ease and with great confermation

Senior Member zaid147 is on a distinguished road zaid147's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion forex trading is full time job.Because this type of market need more and more time.Forex also need experience that some people have and they are rich day by day.I love forex because it make my life easy.

Senior Member bhakul896403 is an unknown quantity at this point bhakul896403's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one the can do it as a thing time and swarming time job .As it is a recourse on credit business so it is orotund moment line is many juicy than part example job.

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main time ki koi limitatio0n nahin hai yeh ap pur depend kurta hai kay ap isko kitna time daitay hain aur apkay pas kitna time hai iskay liyay kyunkay agar apkay pas job hai to apko uskay sath sath isko manage kurna chahiyay kyunkay mobile nay apki yeh problem bhi solve kur di hai aur ap easily kahin pur bhi trade kur suktay hain.

Senior Member Md.Moznu Ahmmed is on a distinguished road Md.Moznu Ahmmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People are confused about the thinking that is forex part time or full time?I would like to suggest them that Forex is such a business which can be done both as par time an full time.Even you can take forex as y main career.many people join here as full time worker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 941 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 927 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)