+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Market Pays You to be Discipline.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The success achieved by a trader in the market correlates directly with one's trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is ninety% of the game. This formula is very easy: Trade together with discipline and you will succeed; trade while undisciplined and you will fail. and Discipline is very important in every area of life and humans make plans in every area of life to work because people want to manitan a plain where life brings happiness is a good job to handle when they do it when they do it. very important because you maintain disability

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline to our own rules is sometimes very difficult to obey, because sometimes we only underestimate the rules we make and then violate them. because if you are not disciplined here, then you can consider yourself gambling in the forex market, not trading. and yes I also started to make my life very disciplined and now I work with those rules and I feel good because now I am back on my path that I think I will get in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading discipline is very important because it is the key to success and blames forex for gambling. Because forex trading is there every second here, be disciplined to be successful. Discipline is needed in order to succeed in trading, but most traders don't have discipline and they will lose so they have to realize and maintain discipline in your trading and Forex is very dangerous without having good skills and patience. Trading discipline is very important in Forex trading. Discipline is the key to any success. Because forex trading is risky and there is always an opportunity to lose money, we must trade with discipline and manage risk and limit our losses.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is important for learning everything properly. The Forex trading market requires discipline to run in the right direction. Discipline is a weapon to protect your investment and also gives you a profit. If you think about discipline during trading of course discipline will help you do the object correctly. So, we must maintain discipline strictly and because there are many factors that help make money in the market and discipline is one of them. This is needed to achieve the target and provide opportunities to deal with difficult conditions in the market. Discipline gives more than anything and all the factors of making money depend on discipline. If someone is disciplined, he can trade well compared to others.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is the key to any success. Because Forex trading is truly a technical market, every second here wants to be disciplined to succeed in Forex. They can lose and blame Forex for gambling so this must open and maintain discipline in your trading. If we are going to operate successfully for a long time, then creating profits is only the next step. and we have some good wins on this one again. And that's for sure. Thank you for inspiring location. If you are a professional trader, you will get a winner in a short time that is not possible in other professions.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading discipline is very important in forex trading. Discipline is the key to success. Because the forex trading market is entirely technical, every second here is the discipline needed to succeed in forex. So be disciplined to be successful. and Rigid discipline and business trading strategies, you can get a respectable profit is what you like and you have a consistent and regular basis. I am on the side too much, to be disciplined. to regulate trade is anything ... You do not need to reduce the deficit, when the operation is planned seduction all access mus.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders are just starting to trade here in the trading market then the things that these traders will need at first I thought were definitely trying to understand the market and traders should always try hard for it. Because even without understanding market trading properly, these traders can never really manage profits at all in their trade. So all traders must try and understand the market well first. and but where I don't like you think when you mention about perfection, perfection in forex is not possible for calm, caring people etc. All about how much you have learned about it, how long have you been working with me. So the perfection of friends in women and perfection in forex are completely different. So what I think is forex is only for those who have enough knowledge about it.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just do it, when you have to cut losses, not greed. everything must be disciplined. and then it helps us to succeed in this sector. it is true that all work must be disciplined to succeed. in trading if you don't discipline certain losses. waiting to enter transactions and forex is a popular business. I also agree that the market pays me to be disciplined and only follows my own plans. That means that if I trade according to a personally designed trading plan, there will be no chance of unexpected large losses. This will ensure the long term. If we can walk long, making a profit is only the next step.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a smart business but it needs to concentrate and focus when we do this business and I think knowledge is very necessary to maintain your interest in forex trading and motivate you in forex trading and I think with the passage of time when your interest increases and you perform well in forex I think this is a creative mind business and with a sharp mind rather than hard work and if you do this business with concentration and. and, we can be millionaires with small profits. You know if you become a millionaire then you don't act greedy because greed is a bad skill in forex, you always receive low profits. We all know that the slow & steady wins the rice. So it can be said that low & regular / continuous profits can produce millionaires.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading development is the main thing in Forex trading. Check is the key to any success. Because Forex trading is a full field market, every merchandise here is subject to pasteurization penalties for success on Forex. So, punish to be successful. and I really like reading this topic, the market pays us to be disciplined, and yes, it really is like this, when we do everything with discipline, it means discipline for all positions, when we take learning, practice and trading and so we will get a good income, and the market will pay well too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (45)