+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 246 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many investors who do the same with me,
    and I believe the fact if the important is a good technique,
    then many investors get very good profits with it, but for that it takes a very good ability.
    They are all inexperienced and trained in trading. They gain experience by spending time here.
    Not easy to get experience ................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to limma For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2017-10-26)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally think that the most dominant type of analysis is the fundamental analysis followed by the technical analysis. The fundamental analysis is very volatile by nature and can override the result of the technical analys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in forex market actually I believe using all of them is good for trader because when trader understand all of them and trade according to that analysis that will be the great for trader to identify the market and trader can have huge chance to win their trade.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really my dear I surely believe that at the beginning of the first day
    I almost almost started to see the technical forecast and after that
    I myself analyzed the actual estimates of the real couple that I needed to trade.
    I placed a pending order exactly where I needed to open a trade,
    so I was happy with my trading style but I changed my strategy over time as the market trend.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since we understand the forex trading analysis which consists of almost almost the kind of analysis
    I understand is that such an analysis is related to each other and it studies the actual market scientifically
    and can read the real situation of the actual market.
    I like technical analysis mostly through getting expertise through trading.

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two main schools of thought when it comes to analyzing the financial markets.
    Technical analysis looks at the price movement of a security and uses this data to predict future price movements. Fundamental analysis instead looks at economic and financial factors that influence a business.
    Technical analysts typically begin their analysis with charts, while fundamental analysts start with a companys financial statements.
    Fundamental analysts try to determine a companys value by looking at its income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. In financial terms, the analyst tries to measure a companys intrinsic value by discounting the value of future projected cash flows to a net present value. A stock price that trades below a companys intrinsic value is considered a good investment opportunity and vice versa.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that all of analysis method has its own advantages depends to the traders who using it. as we know moat of trader using technical analysis in their trading. so maybe technical analysis is dominated in forex trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-19)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me ye 3no chezain hi bohot imp hain. q k Market ko samjhny k liye in 3no analysis ki zrorat parti hai, kisi aik pr hi anhasaar nai kia ja sakta, baz okaat agr hm technical analysis k zariye order laga den to mumkin hai k Fundametal issuse market ko hamary againt le jaen, isi tarhan hamen Sentamental analysis k zariye apne market pr control ko mazboot karna chaye. Overall ye three analysis apne jaga bohot Ehmiyat rakhty hian.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no sentiment analysis, i think that sentiment analysis is a technical analysis with eyes that give you a prediction of the next move of market without understanding reasons, but in reality your mind predict it according to his analysis.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    ya sab bohat dominant ha kio ka in ka begair trading bilkul bekar ho jty ha kio ka ya sab trading ki jan ha agar in sab pa focus na kia jae tu phir kam ka kuch be maza nhi ata ha and na hi profit ma kuch zaida banta ha traders ko

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-01), sufiyan22 (2017-09-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 246 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)