+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein analysis ki bhout importance hoti hai is liye hamen forex market mein hamen trading mein hamen technical analysis fundementals analysis karni chaye hamen always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-11-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are three types of analysis in the forex market,
    fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and sentimental analysis. I think that all kind of analysis is required for our forex trading. Fundamental factors shape sentiment, while technical analysis helps us visualize sentiment and its application. a framework for our merchants.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to use technical analysis too,
    I think using technical analysis will be even more great for me in using it, because technical analysis actually helps me build a lot of things, because this technical analysis helps me to know the price movement. for the next and also I do not use the analysis of sentiment and fundamental analysis anymore

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, in forex business I personally do consider that the most dominant is technical analysis,
    because many traders who use it. But in my opinion,
    a more fundamental influence is fundamental to market price movements.
    Fundamentals will be volatile at very aggressive market prices and very difficult to analyze by technical means.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In an online work or money-making opportunity, I observed that there are many ways to earn income from online jobs. Within a decade Click Bank started an online money making opportunity many people got through click bank. After that there is a wave of entry, hard work but people earn money. After that so many sites came so many people lost their money on the site. Now Forex Trading and the binary trading wave are coming. People earning or losing their money on this site?...

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by interutup View Post
    Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment for forex trading business on this project. I think most traders usually suggest and use technical analysis and this really works for online outsourcing bases. and study the market scientifically. The best way to earn an income online, you can win for demo forex frist time demo and much more for forex trading business services worldwide.
    Forex Trading market main Trader ko technical analysis aor fundamental analysis aor sentiment analysis sbhy ko thek tarah say market main study karna hay aor Trader jb Forex Trading main thek tarah say market ko analysis kar kay Trading karta hay phr Trader kay Trading profitable hoty hy aor Trader Forex Trading main good earning possible karta hay

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), kanita (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is assumed to be superior
    to two others! This to understand market trends without fundamental analysis is simply not possible. However, we can manage the basic analysis with which we keep updating news feeds. So, what I feel, we need to improve our fundamental analysis skills. I think I am a sentimental analysis, for us and also useless.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment for forex trading business on this project. I think most traders usually suggest and use technical analysis and this really works for online outsourcing bases. and study the market scientifically. The best way to earn an income online, you can win for demo forex frist time demo and much more for forex trading business services worldwide.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important need .. Learning and practice and the continuous application on the accounts of Forex and the secrets of Forex Secrets It helps anyone to start in Forex and to the best of all. Greetings brother or accept my passage
    thanks to you very much

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that trading in forex market both are very important in the sense that before we can be very sure of the market movement we need to apply both in our analysis of the market we need both for a very profitable trading but if we just want to be consistency in profit we can choose to trade with fundamental analysis alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)