+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 246 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to do fundamental analysis, then you can get from a trader or an expert there is some help on fundamental analysis,
    fundamental analysis so you order in whole,
    to be able to do that, we should be able to tell the news.
    from the impact level, etc. Such knowledge carriers to guide their actions (good deeds)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, every kind of analysis is important
    Technical analysis is the study of price changes on the chart,
    the fundamental analysis is to see how the economy is done or how it will look in the near future,
    the analysis of market sentiment is to determine the market is a bull or bear,
    depending on the current and future fundamental prospects

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a combination of all fundamental fundamental and sentimental analyzes.
    And if a trader does not blend in and you have this analysis then the results will not be an advantage.
    Therefore any trader should not consider the type of bad analysis
    and participate with full analysis in the forex market

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I have a lot of merchants who do the same with me as my way, and have done trading using technical analysis to know the market trend.
    Then, the basic merchants, but benefit them in that, read the news, there is my weakness here is if it is a good way for me and need the appropriate capabilities, I believe that I want to combine technical analysis in a fundamental way, the result is a thing which is amazing and I do not need much to learn about it

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Maire khayal se to technical analysis zayada dominant hai, mai bhi yai use karta hu, is mai market ki sai conditon show hoti hai, jab k fundamental is based on estimates, whereas technical analysis will follow whatever happens on the market,,,,,,,

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-31), alizubair (2017-12-26), ASHOK (2017-12-30), bali351 (2017-12-31), balli (2017-12-30), chak148 (2017-12-30), danish555 (2017-12-26), Feroz (2017-12-31), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), FOREXMAN (2017-12-26), israr2017 (2017-12-30), jimmy17 (2017-12-29), KASINA (2017-12-28), Mkg (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-27), rafictn (2017-12-27), sarfraz786 (2017-12-26), snake (2017-12-30)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no analysis of sentiments for a person if using the strategies that are in mind with the heart so that they lose 60 to 70% without technical and fundamental analysis, and if we do technical analysis means using 4 to 5 indicators used in the graph then we will get a profit and also read fundamental analysis because 100% fundamental analysis gives us the correct signal but some of the time it becomes contrary to ourselves so fundamental analysis is very good because forex runs with economic power so that is why it is good.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because in forex we do not think of sentiments as a result of the rights listed below
    is actually no area for and in connection with anything else we should be special
    that whenever to utilize the technique and whenever to aspire to generate investment as I make use of technical every time I trading on small time charts
    and I think if we understood almost anything, we could get more probabilities,
    than just targeting one analysis, to be able to make another choice on the decision

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in my trading experience, I use most of the technical analysis, will help a lot of time as all time markets move through technical support. The remainder of those market percentages are fundamental and sentimental but there is no chance for a sentimental trade. In the fundamental movement we can suddenly quickly profit if we know the market if there is no hope. But on the technical movement we can get a minimum profit and slowly guaranteed

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As in forex, we do not consider sentiment because
    here there is no place for this and for anything else, we need to be specific that when to use techniques and when to use algorithms like I use techniques when I trade on small time charts and use engineering and technical fundamentally when I demand a big time chart for trading.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, once in a while we all have the mind to stop trading foreign exchange.
    What brings this idea to mind is the loss that has been experienced
    and the loss experienced is usually the loss of all trading accounts once or more than once.
    I had the whole current thinking of my account during my first trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 246 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)