+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 246 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because each of them has benefits and disadvantages accordingly all these three analysis are important they are correlated with one anotherevery analysis of these has its own use aand people prefer more technical analysis as it is very easy to understand and use therefore i think technical analysis is to much easy and if you want to trade based on the news or fundamental analysis as if And now I follow only the fundamental analysis and also follow the candle stick

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member growol is an unknown quantity at this point growol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's the most technical analysis in trading and dominant as traders we should be patient and all will be well with the controls and the hard efforts and all need a process and we have to learn the technical first because it was the most dominant part.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise inmein se sabse kam use sentiment ka hota hain aur technical aur fundamental ye dono ka use hi sabse jayda hota hain fundamental easy nahi hain English perfect honi chahiye aur technical mein tools ki jaankari honi chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to calm down and stick to your strategy only Should I make more reference and research to ensure it is correct till I'm more focused on the technical analysis from fundamental analysis like Technical Analysis is much important to open your deals but i always avoid to trade when i know there is an important news coming in a specific time accordingly what you do is not wrong but i feel that you should learn fundamental analyses too

Senior Member Jannat Noor is an unknown quantity at this point Jannat Noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me within currency trading that 3 research are more critical, a specific period one is ideal. Day-to-day Forex currency trading you realize any time your situation which usually research is most beneficial. Therefore practice increasingly more and don't disappointed within Forex currency trading, stay with Forex currency trading, you have to possibly be success within near future.

Senior Member Dorai is an unknown quantity at this point Dorai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience inside foreign exchange in which 3 research are definitely more crucial, a selected period of time one is ideal. Ordinarilly fx trading you understand that after the matter which in turn research is the most suitable. Thus process a lot more and don't frustrated inside fx trading, stick with fx trading, you have to be good results inside not too distant future.

Senior Member fored is an unknown quantity at this point fored's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is more important to study a foreign currency, a certain amount of time, usually 3, as, for example, is the best. Day trading the currency market and to understand that, after that, often, the situation is better. Then, in practice, more anger, currency trading, Forex trading, you have to deal with earnings in the not-too-distant future.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical and fundamental both are important for us time to time as if bro i think fundamental analysis hard or difficult then technical analysis rather than We need a combination of this two analysis but we also forgot the psychological effects in our trading why most of the traders failed in forex market Fundamental analysis is actually easier than technical as if I am also a user of technical analysis and I find it the only analysis in forex

Senior Member diary2684 is an unknown quantity at this point diary2684's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say kay ye sab kay sab he bohat useful hain inn tino ka use bohat he zyada hay forex trading is world ka best online business hay aik humay skills aur knowledge chaiye achi mehnat kar hum achi si earning kar saktay hain achi mehnat kar kay best strategies chaiye mehnat se he success hay hardship k saath success hay

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before open any trade we must do both fundamental and technical analyses so No one thing is important more than other let alone i think technical analysis is enough to analyze the market properly for earning more profit so I believe if any trader follow good strategy good knowledge control greed with patience and follow trade in news and her is not enough supply than price will not move up in this way we can combine both technical and fundamental analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 246 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)