+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 563 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a legal business or not ?

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a legal business because I do not think there is such a thing in this business, the greatness of the whole world that spread from day to day, everyone is still interested in this business because every day everybody gets a lot of money from this trading business. This business is completely legal, why everyone is doing this business and trusting this business.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I doubt if anything is illegal there. Because unless of course if you are recruiting people from countries where Forex trading by citizens is illegal then surely you have to worry about that. I think a lot of people underestimate the part of Forex and that's why they think even working from Forex is illegal that is not. and forex is an online alegal trading business in this world. now most people join here day by day. Their main target is how to get money from here. For this the popularity of forex trading is increasing day by day. Lots of Traders work here on a regular basis. Forex is a good thing for people who do not have jobs to get a job. All for forex is a legal business. All this information is true about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex trading business aik legal business hay es liay yeh online whole of the world main work kar raha hay es main different countries kay traders trading kar kay apnay experince say earning kar rahay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-05)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ak real business hai. Ap es business ko ingternation level par bhe shoro kr sakty ho.likan es business ko shoro krnay kay lye zaroori hai k zap kay pass Knowledge ho. tk ap es market kay rules ko follow kray aur forex business mai kamyabi hasil kray. jis say ap forex market mai regular trade kr sakty ho.

Junior Member peer is an unknown quantity at this point peer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is totally legal business and it is world wide business. i think that forex business is more suitable then 0thers. i like it much specialy for this that it has a great and easy dicipline , it is a online programme of work , so people can join it easily. and it can become a part time job of work.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some countries feel that Forex is illegal and illegal work, but different from others and there is some evidence accepted and allows Forex with a simple adjustment and these are the people who believe that the legal part of Forex from it and others can and It is a business which is legal. But some people make it illegal. They gamble and make this business illegal. So you can do this business legally if you can do this legally. So it all depends on you. I like Forex and I like Forex ..

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a legal business & more suitable than any other regular business because millions of people can do this job infect in my country, thousands of people do this and make a healthy amount and make the future brighter. Anyone can participate in the forex market through trading a small amount of cash. there is no risk or doubt about its safety and security. and Forex is a legitimate business, precisely because it is all over the world, as in the United Kingdom to the United States, is to open as well as the world population is buying and selling into the inside ... an individual becomes famous to investors, I have an understanding of the Forex market which is true, for example, how to find market studies of the current market model, which is high-quality technology, as well as purchasing and selling programs, there are many cash management and risk management, and so on.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course its legal business that's why all over the world including uk and usa are open and all over the world people do trade in it .. someone will be called trader who have the right forex knowledge like how to research market today, how to know market trend , who has some good strategies and plans to trade, who has good money management and risk management, etc. and a gambler has nothing without luck. there is no place of luck in forex. and Forex is a legal business because the business is so popular and reliable all over the world. This market is open 24/5 times a week. This is truly a fair market. Anyone can invest money and make a profit there. So this is really a legal business. and the largest in the world. It's really cheaper but it generates more if you want to earn money. Since this is a legal business, anyone can easily invest money and make a profit.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think of Forex currency trading is usually 100% of the relevant organizations. Because a large number of people can do this job in my country infect thousands of people have been able to do so with the quantity of products being exported, as well as in the future more clearly. and I think forex trading business is a legal business and forex trading business is a very popular business in the world and forex trading business gives us a lot of money and gives us the knowledge and forex trading business is a very safe business.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you're right I frnd But it's not a famous business until now ... At least in my country it seems that many of my friends do not know about it until I tell them .... But that's hundred percent legal in most countries. and this is more suitable with other regular business because the business is really onlin, open 24 horu a day. every ne can join in this mrekt by investing in a little money amopunt. every maritime body in the forex market is eyeing a small cash trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 563 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)