+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 413 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well losing your hard earned money is quite frustrating and everyone feels bad when they lose. But the first step after a loss is to quit for some time relax your mind by having some break and then start analyzing the market and after careful analysis put a trade but using money management skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    trader ko loss hota hai trader ko usse sabak to lena hi chahiye trader ko apni galati ko theek karna chahiye jis galati se trader ka loss hua hai trader ko usse sikhna chahiye aur bad mai achi trading karna chahiye
    Ham logon ko apni trading me losses jyada bhi ho sakte hain. Agar hame apni trades me hone waale losses ko control me karna hai tab hame uske liye sabse pehle apni trading ki volumes ko kam karna hoga jis se ham log aasani ke saath me income kama sakte hain. Losses hone ke baad me hamare trading ke funds bhi kam ho jaate hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnab g jab loss ho raha ho to apne apko control karna vohat mushkil ho hai likan is business mey kamyab hona hai to apko mehnat karna hogi our sikhana hogey kaisey emotional ko control kiya jay jnab g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko agar loss hota hai to usse trader ko sabal lena chahiye,esme trader ko aggressive ya indiscipline se loss ke baad kaam nahi karna chahiye,trader ko market me acha samajh rakhna chahiye..
    trader ko loss hota hai trader ko usse sabak to lena hi chahiye trader ko apni galati ko theek karna chahiye jis galati se trader ka loss hua hai trader ko usse sikhna chahiye aur bad mai achi trading karna chahiye

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko agar loss hota hai to usse trader ko sabal lena chahiye,esme trader ko aggressive ya indiscipline se loss ke baad kaam nahi karna chahiye,trader ko market me acha samajh rakhna chahiye..

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not take it as a bad thing and bring it to it, which is the best education you have bought with expensive money, learn it, you will know your real problems, and then fix and finish it, everything can happen Forex trading, so be careful, emotions are more likely to be triggered by certain situations and will damage your trading forex.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, my guys, for me, I think we are exclusive assuming a positive advantage and can not reflect the actual experience. So when we face the failure, we can not bind our emotions, put forward higher control to improve the failure. If death occurs, try limiting it to a low range. Good idea, friend

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These is really tough when you lose just leave and make some good new come back its a good thing to really work and produce the right idea we have developed when trading there is a lot of good informations that we have to work and belong the right idea we have to really be sure that we work and promise

Banned shamsurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point shamsurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not make it as a bad thing, take it, this was your best education that you had already bought with expensive with your losing, learn it, and you will know your real problem and then fix and complete it, everything can happen on forex trading and so be careful, the emotion is easier triggered by some situation and will harm your trading fore

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to stay relaxed when we loss money is hard if we don't ever relized that loss is a part of business. we should know and thinking all of the posibilities of orders that we takes especially about wrong analysis and lossing money. if we already knowing that, I'm sure we don't be panic when we got losses.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), Unregistered (1), vallenodafx (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 413 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)