+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 596 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market ko Analyze hamesha aapni strategy kay hisaab se kero agar market ki direction aap kay hisaab se nahi chal rahi hai aap trade ko stop kero isiliye hame aapni strategy per hi tikey rhena chahyee yeh zaroori bi nahi market hamesha ek direction mein chale isiliye hame patience sey trading kerni chahyee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mien to abhi is qabil he nahi howi key analysis kar sakoon coz mujhe abhi kuch he din howey hain trading kartey howey is liye abhi tak meri analysis ki power koi khas itna ziada nahi hai mien self analysis he karoungi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am trading with my own experience and i am getting suitable income from this trading business it is batter for your trading business because you can judge the market trend batter than all and you are trading according to your capital.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is better to work with your own experience and that will help you to understand the market movements, but for depend to your own analysis then you need to learn the technical analysis and all their tools and indicators.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader must trade with his own analysis because the market has different trend in the day and you could judge very easily and you could take action at the same time and if you get any opinion from the other friend and than take action the market could change its trend at that time.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai trading ke baarein mein kisi se advice nahi leta kyoki jab trading karni hoti hai ya entry leni hoti hai to final decision mera apna hota hai magar jab koi indicator ya kisi price action strategy ke baarein mein puchna hota hai to mai forum ya kisi aur social media platfrom par discussion kar leta hai aur mai kabhi hesitate nahi karta aur yahi mera positive point hai.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Ideas to experience traders se hi milte hai aur wo traders lifetime tak isko use karte rahe hai magar uske peehce bahut se testing hoti hai aur isi wajah se humko ideas lekar demo practice karke usko apne liye approve karvana padta hai nahi to short term ke liye thoda sa profit hota hai aur baad mein humko losses hone ke baad yeh dyan aata hai aur hum pehle se hi isko dyan mein rakh kar testing karni chahiye.

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein hamesha apna analysis hi krta hon and apni hi strategies bna k trading hi krta hon q k mujhy forex ki base maloom hain k forex ki base learning hain jitni learning hogi utna hi profit hoga is liye I make my own strategies and do analysis

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is my own business and also doing the trade with my self and increasing my experiences with the business but I never suggest to doing the trade to others of my signals at all,because the Forex market is really critical and complicated.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am usually making my own trading analysis and I do not refer it to others, I think trading with proper analysis and understanding of the market, we have to analyse the market with technical and fundamental analysis and have to trade with discipline.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen kabhi bhi ye nhi karna chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen forex market mein hamen apni trading karny k lyie hamen dosru ki analysis ko follow kar k hum forex market mein trading Karen hum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 596 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)