+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 139 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap log bi meri help karae jis se mere knowledge me izafa ho . or me aram se trading kar sako.ap ka sawal bohat acha hia ma ny bi abe abe ye forex jion kiya ha mujhe ni pata trading ke time ka me kisi aur se help ly raha ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main tradig timing mian huaam yeh diakh skay ian k utaar chrao chalta rehta hia kab yeh usi wakt main neeecay aj ati hia and kabi b yhe uc ahli jaati hai is main kahaina na kahain farak naza ata rehta hia and ismain ahuamain is per work out kerna hciyeh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-14)

Banned kahraman is an unknown quantity at this point kahraman's Avatar
    Thanks
    During market not clear or even on foggy time I nevertheless trade this such as usual as a result of I am using robot on my trading, There is actually no stop with regard to my trading whichever is occur on market trading. I will monitor this through time to time.

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei acha jawab dia ahai krns bhi esa he chachy k ap ko us time trade kry jis time ap ko achi trha se ye maloom ho jay k ap ko market mei koi loss nei ho ga agar ap nei apni koi bhi stagede nei banai to ap ko loss bhoet ho ga ku k es ko learn kar k trade kary ap ko loss nei ho ga...

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blind trade karna b kah sakte ho es main karna ye hota hai k app kuch ni dejte analysis or trend b app ko jahan dil kiya trade ko inter kar diya or jab esa karte ho to app ki trade main los b hota hai or pfoit b hta hai

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there are times in which the market moves slowly and it doesnt seem to work your way. The trend startis going against you and everything seems ''Foggy'' like you said. In these cases you have to use, like a forum integrant said, all your good indicators like Take Profit, Stop loss and also give some use to the experts. That will help if the market is slow.

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no specific time for trading you can do trading anytime five days a week except saturday and sunday and i dont know about foggy trading when i will come to know i will share my experience you can do trading any time and can stop whenever you wanna by closing your trades as well

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if you do not understand the trend of the pair then you must have to understand that you have to avoid to trade so that you will not lose your capital and if you stop the forex trading then it is better as you will not lose from your trades

Junior Member mikefx is an unknown quantity at this point mikefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think froogy trading implies that not clear condition and i individually not perform trade on this kind of condition as a result of on this kind of situation there is usually large chances of loss and i can not pay for business on this kind of situation comprehending situation

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    boss trading karan ko koi time nahi hota ha ap jab chayao trading start kar do or ap jub chayiaoo trading band kar doo yan tak talaq raha foggty trading time to main is ka bara min abi nahi janta ka foggy ka hta ha agr mujha pata chala ga to ap ko zorar batoon ga.
    je han dear friend trading ka koi time nhi hun 24 hours man ksi bhi time trading kr skty hin or trading market 5 day in a week open hoti hai is luy hum ksi bhi time trading kr skty is luy yah apna business jis ko hum apni mari sy kr skty hin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 139 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)