+ Reply to Thread
Page 985 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 983 984 985 986 987 995 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m satisfied with strategy have know but and every body need to have in own strategy of trade study the chart demo very well test on and have trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member are-long alonso is an unknown quantity at this point are-long alonso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi., So far I very satisfied with my forex earning..
    For your info., I'm just started trading forex in September 2011..
    So., there are so many things I must learned about forex..
    Please guide me if I'm got wrong..

Thanks..
    Regards,
    Are-Long Alonso

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am absolutely actual annoyed with my forex earning because the accumulation which i fabricated by accomplishing trading is just absurd for me by accomplishing added works. Forex is the alone abode area we can acquire accumulation after any limit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    yes of course main ap na trading main sa obht zada satisfied hoon es lya to main daily boht sarai trading karta hoon or muja wasa be trading karna boht he acha or best lagta ha es lya bhai main apna trading sa or apan profit ko boht zada earned kar rha hoon esla main trading main kafi profit eanred kar raha hoon.
    haan sabse acha hai ki aap kao kahi jana nhi padta hai aur ghar baithe sab kaam ho jata hai isliye mjhe bhi bahut acha lagta hai forex trading karna aur main ab tak apni kamai se satisfied hu

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course main ap na trading main sa obht zada satisfied hoon es lya to main daily boht sarai trading karta hoon or muja wasa be trading karna boht he acha or best lagta ha es lya bhai main apna trading sa or apan profit ko boht zada earned kar rha hoon esla main trading main kafi profit eanred kar raha hoon.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand your impatience but for now nothing is operational and we estimate that the state the robot is not stable enough for it to be released. I will summarize it differently Right. This is indicated in the comments. But as usual, the greater the risk the higher the reward is important.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u can earn unlemited in forex trading if u have a good knowledge about forex trading.so why i m not satisfied in my forex earning?
    Last edited by sabuz; 2012-06-01 at 05:48 PM.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Yes i am satisfied with Forex earning because i am always try to earn few profit in Forex. I think it is So difficult to earn profit in Forex because Forex is a risky business in the world but i believe it is profitable business too. For this reason i am satisfied with Forex earning.
    Yes forex is too risky business but there is not difficult to earn profit from this business. I think its totally depend on your knowledge and strategy. If you start after gaining good knowledge and good strategy then you can easily earn good profit from this business. I hope every trader will be satisfy on that time.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The new traders think Forex as a tool to become rich but they never try know about the risks involved.learn about forex trade when i shall be able to entirely about forex trade then i shall take decision in forex really satisfied.I still would like to learn more and more secrets In the next few days will increase the number of those interested..

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now.. I am.. Because with my forex earning I can pay my internet bill, electricity bill, gas bill and also I am supporting my family fully... even in just 24 years of age.. And I am also helping to create a financial security for my family.. So that they dont face any kind of financial problem in the future..
    Searching Myself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 985 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 983 984 985 986 987 995 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)