+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member VS89494899 is an unknown quantity at this point VS89494899's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not even 50% happy with forex. i am kind of disappointed. forex is a very hard place to take profit. in order to even stop loss sometime it becomes tough too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    well friend, i am satisfy. because i want a small earn per month. and i do it successfully. i think many tacnic can learn in forex. and i try hard to learn it. day by day i am increasing my skill about trading. and my confident level grow high now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalid.sumon is an unknown quantity at this point khalid.sumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I'm not satisfied by my forex earnings. I have a big ambition surrounding forex. And I'm trying to fulfill my dreams.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    no i am not satisfy because i am not a good trader , i hope one time i am become a good trader then i win here, when i success here i satisfy here. all of member arr same to me. so i say at first learn then practice then come.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till yet i have used my demo account but from 6 days i am trading with my original account. though i loose some money but i got my mistakes and i am totally satisfied from this market. i know that if i continue my trading, i will get a lot of profit...

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib01 View Post
    Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to meet my expenses in a very short time. In future i will try to enhance my earning. Forex is best at all.
    Satisfied or not i think every successful trader agrees that the best way to achieve good results in trading is experience. Experience is most important in the Forex trading. The traders who have best experience and enough knowledge about the Forex then he must be earn reasonable profit from the Forex trading.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am mostly satisfied by my Forex trading. because i am a profitable trader in this trading market. and i can make profit easily. i think that i will be more profitable in this market.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am the latest broker although i am happy having my personal Forex generating. I've got obtained plenty of home elevators Currency trading after which i have started dealing throughout Forex that is why i am creating constant revenue. Sometime when i furthermore are afflicted by decline.

Junior Member shuchi is an unknown quantity at this point shuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am satisfied by what the forex gain dreams move even, and it leave cater me piss my own, and I conceive all traders who act every day a lot of money also slaked.

Member ayoubidouiaza is an unknown quantity at this point ayoubidouiaza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iam not satisfied yet , but i think i will be when i starts to earn more money on forex trading and then i could be more than satisfied plus my personnal experince will emprove to , so that a bless .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)