+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never make profit by mistakes infact i never make profit till now . but still i m waiting for my first withdrawal i hope this month i will make profit and will definately withdraw that profit HAn esa bohot hi kam hota hay kay aap ghaltee bhi karo aur aap ko faida bhi mil jay. Aksar ghaltion main sirf nukassan hi milta hay aur forex market to bass aap ki ghaltee kay intzaar hi kar rhaee hotee hay kay aap ko aik dam say nuksaan main khench latee hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehe believe me its happen to ..well i have opened a deal with my analysis and with the buying but i dont have click with buy i sell ...well when i open the deal this i close the platform without any atension that i have open with mistake what happen next the market go down and i see it from the TV channel and i have go to the net to open an other deal and i find it with the profit i swear it happen to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it happens sometimes...but i have not made any profit by mistakes....i lost about 23 dollars, because i opened a bigger lot by mistake and within two minutes , i lost those 23 dollars.....so we must be careful...when we talk about strategy, it also includes to be careful while making trades...because sometimes when we open terminal, it will be not have a desire lot which we want to trade with...so we should always observe everything carefully and then trade......

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime I make a mistake by put one more 0 or any number at the last of the price to make order and it help me to avoid loss but I ve never make profit buy a mistake. Whenever I can avoid a chance to get loss I feel very happy and I know that luck is not always beside to help me like these time. In Forex mistake can give me profit. First time I large number amount I profit from mistake. But a time came when I can realize about my position after a big lose. Then I avoid all mistake. I try to make money confidentially. Present I time I am very confidential on my sentiment. Don't make over from my discipline. I believe without discipline not possible to continue in Forex market. So I do not like profit of mistake.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my demo account i experienced this.mistakes not always give loss to you sometimes it will give you profit.by my mistake i want to put sell order with 0.10 lot size in eur/usd pair and by my unconscious stage at that moment i put buy order inspite of putting sell order and mistake cost me 50$ within 30 minutes Surely when you do no stick to your plans you will have mistakes once in a while. If you stick to your plan you will make profits more than losses. Of course this is if your plan is a good and profitable plan. Also, you should not trade too much on Friday as the market cannot be predicated on this day.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In beginning, i did huge mistakes and get huge profits and also huge loses. Novice traders, must experience the profits also by making mistakes. But, i am sure that they will lose that profits in next deals. what you say. The main mistakes that makes profits is huge lot size, greedy and so on. But, if we avoid this, we may get slow profits which is greater than the sudden profits. Let us discuss.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope you get it soon...i support you very much...
    i do not know about mistakes, i ever ordered for EU and i make a mistake with clicked button for GU, and then i realize that i was very careless but i let it running ... my orders was following the trend so i got profit and i closed it...i think this is only luck..but after i make evaluate about EU and GU, there is a relationship each others...so i got a good knowledge about it from my mistake and also got lucky too

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HAn esa bohot hi kam hota hay kay aap ghaltee bhi karo aur aap ko faida bhi mil jay. Aksar ghaltion main sirf nukassan hi milta hay aur forex market to bass aap ki ghaltee kay intzaar hi kar rhaee hotee hay kay aap ko aik dam say nuksaan main khench latee hay. Same happened with me many times but i never earned profits with such kind of mistakes. Before to days i made profits with mistake that i have posted above in this thread. I think such kind of mistakes are very dangerous in trading that i made especially the mistake of volume that was 5 mini lots instead of .05 lots.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime mistakes are good as "daag achhe hain" . i also had a such an experience in which i unwillingly pressed on buy that i even not noticed . then there went a downtrend and when i suddenly looked at the profit , that goes to 69$ . i was shocked and happy . those days i got so much loss , i think that the god give me some indicator of his existence.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han main bhi yahi sochta hoon kay main bohot luck tha us dain jo mujhay bohot serious kisam ki ghaltee kay bawajood profits mil gay . lakin thoree dar kay liye to maree sans bhi ruk gayee thay kay abb bass sara account gaya. I think profit can be attained by mistake but not every time, I have earned profit of US$ 13 but, I never tried again to repeat the same mistake to earn the profit because that was happened due to good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)