+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your lyer there is no strategie can give you 100 % of profit, so Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion, try to build a better one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seem very nice stratige to work with my friend and thank's for helping us and for the answer of the members it help a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your strategy is good but you mentioned in your post that choose the broker and we broker is instaforex so till we need to choose another broker or we can apply this strategy with instaforex account.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello me friend thank's for this advice i'm new member and i see that who work on frim 1 hour is better to see the line trend

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

i'm kind of person who not support the long term stratigie because you need to be an expert in trading not for .bigginer but thanks

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy might seem nice but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion. Fore short term trading not good. Also it needs very huge capital which most of the traders including.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using d1 and w1 chart i think is heavy for trader with such a small lot... if you want to trade in d1 or w1 what would be your capital...? this is i am asking because for any economic and political news market may response in either way and this can kill your account....

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much time i have to tell you that no strategie 100 % profit, Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion. good day.

Senior Member Karan Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan Parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    economy of the countries affect greatly the forex market and your long term strategy is making a low profit and it can turn in loss in future depending of changing economies.i dont think its good.but this is only my opinion.i can be wrong too.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah its a good stratgey but the profit it seems small , i think is very safe strategy i already use a strategy like this and it work good for me , actually this strategy is good for the newbies , but using this by the exeprts is not something good.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing like a strategy that is 100% accurate in Forex trading, I am aware of this in this Forex business. This is a business of profits and loss and as such all strategies will give a trader a mixture of both.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)