+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 359 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, one can become a millionaire through Forex trading. Having the discipline and practicing what you learn, one can develop the skill and improve trading daily. Analyze the market and keep abreast of every opportunity - this makes you take advantage of price movements to increase your profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree, it's kinda impossible to become a millionaire instantly in forex, but it's not impossible to become a millionaire either. We've just got to be active, practice more and more, learn more and more, with good money management, like only invest a portion of the total amount of capital, to survive during the fluctuation, till we in the trades.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johanarifin View Post
    Actually I think that Success is depended on a trader skill.If a trader try to learn more firstly how to invest and how to execute trade properly and If a trader can achieve knowledge and experience then he will be a successful trade.
    Yes, successful is depending on trader's skills and psychology control too. Skill only is not enough if there is no good money management
    because there is no one who can win in every transaction. And to become millionaires, it will need process so it won't happen in short time. So don't hope to become millionaires instantly in any business, including in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    each trader has the opportunity to become a millionaire trader if the trader has the determination and passion to learn and understand and practice every day based on the movement of market conditions and traders should also be patient, disciplined and consistent in order to achieve objectives

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pereira View Post
    yes that is what I want to be , a millionaire , I want to earn too much money from forex and I am here to learn how to do that , either by learning from some one ore learning myself I will do it
    Actually I think that Success is depended on a trader skill.If a trader try to learn more firstly how to invest and how to execute trade properly and If a trader can achieve knowledge and experience then he will be a successful trade.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is what I want to be , a millionaire , I want to earn too much money from forex and I am here to learn how to do that , either by learning from some one ore learning myself I will do it

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the analysis itself, would be great. This is because it can make you more confident in the face of the market. to analyze. can not only from one aspect only. for that, you have to learn a variety of strategies, technical and fundamental.

Senior Member marwa is on a distinguished road marwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, indeed, you can become millionaire from forex trading. But you have to master the art of trading first. You should be able to make good profitable trades. Don't go hasty on your trades. MOney will come to you just wait for good time to do trading, market is here and its not going any where. You can be millionaire but it won't happen overnight you have to be patient for that also.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you can just not be a millionere but instead you can become a billionere.Because if you know some strategy's and understand the forex better then you can slowly be rich..and must be sure that you can be billionere only if you invest a huge amount of money

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Can you become Millionaire ?

Most of the traders join forex to become Millionaire over night but loose their hardly earned money. Some traders really earn money out of forex. So can any one become millionaire from forex trading?

Please let me know can you become Millionaire?
    bro actually not only me but also everybody can be a millionaire .
    to be that you need to hard work.thats all.
    it is actually very simple. if you have 100 dollar and you can double the capital every month then you can be millionaire with in 5 years
    thanks a lotz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 359 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)