+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 803 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 709 759 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, effort to learning certainly is very important for the well result in this business.
    even we must learning the new something altough we get good result in our trade. so we are who always making error and mistakes, must effort to learn and dont be lazy for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck is need for all businesses not only forex trading. So it can't be say that forex trading will not be suitable for anyone if luck doesn't favour him. One should try heart and soul then luck may favour him in business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RUET View Post
    i agree that i need luck in this trading business. when you will take high risk then there is nothing to do. you can not stop your lose from that. if th luck is favor to you then you will be able to stop your loss from that trade and can able to make huge money from that.
    we need the luck in the forex but we urgently need more knowledge,experience and a good plan to exist and successful in this business.because luck will not be able to make us survive this business for a long time.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I feel I need luck with all my profit recently for the first time i am feeling pressure in months and I am now seeking some luck so i can survive this time again and again come in profit zone. I am sure this is going to happen and I have confident on my plan and also requiring bit of luck too.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we just use luck on forex every we make open posisitons is not good for our balance. trade must use good strategy or good of trading sysmtem include the good of money management too. trade just use luck is same with gamble

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view there is no luck in forex there is only the experience and ability in analyzing the market. when we make profit it is because our analysis is right and when we loss it is because our analysis is wrong.

Junior Member allenttc is an unknown quantity at this point allenttc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i say, for normal days, no..
    bt only for days with special occasions, like NFP or even someday we dont know why open day gap is so big..
    bt for that we can just avoid by that time, better dun drag trade thru-out the week til sat / sun..

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think luck plays an important role in every trader's life because it always depends upon the luck when you open yoir position in the market because market doesn't follow you and you can't control it so along with knowedge and hardwork luck plays an important role.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that every trader must be additionally suppose that luck don't work on us. We have to figure laborious to induce something not luck. To receive prize from doing has its own joy instead of obtaining it simply.

Junior Member liteforexvn is an unknown quantity at this point liteforexvn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    I think traders need to research knowledge about forex trading. They have to experience about money manager and risk control. Beside I think trader is needed some luck to success in trading to make frofit from forex.
    Good luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 803 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 709 759 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)