+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 803 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    Making any business in the world you need luck in some time, but most of traders like to trade with luck to make money. That is gambling and not investment as forex market is to use.
    to become a trader we have much to learn, lots to read, follow these forums as we now do, because of this forum, we understand much about how to implement the indicator, and it takes a lot of time and effort. especially the mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    For now my trading condition and skill as a trader is developing well and luck is never part of of it. I simply do not believe in luck when I trade. I trust my own analysis and I think we can do that as well by studying technical and fundamental analysis thoroughly.
    Yes, we would never make a good head start in forex exchange trading business when we are relying just on luck. We must always apply our strategy and analysis at all times when we trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    i need luck in this Forex trading business.
    Making any business in the world you need luck in some time, but most of traders like to trade with luck to make money. That is gambling and not investment as forex market is to use.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    I think it does not matter that how much you can make i think if you make consistent profit every month and withdraw it every month it will
    be very good for any traders and for any body that he can not work and he can depend on the forex trading.

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i need luck in this Forex trading business. you need also experience and knowledge in this Forex trading business. you have to work with very accurately then you need to depend on your luck in this Forex trading...

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    off course we need every thing like we need luck as we as some investment and money management skill also we need to read the forecast and indicators signals after every things is ok then we believe on the luck

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really think that luck offers any help to the forex trader because forex requires science and facts, and attention to certain laid-down rules of money management and risk reduction, rather than depending on luck.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There r two types of people in world, one , who believe in luck n others who don't believe in luck. Same is true for FX also. People who disbelieve Luck they also doubt powers of God or even existence of God. In my opinion luck is needed in life for every thing ie for getting happiness. Then ideology of person is also made by luck like some want money some knowledge some sex for happiness. So luck is must to succeed in any field in life.

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is gamble so i need a good luck in forerx because i know that luck is a very important factor for a trader and its play an important role in forex trade thats why i really need luck to win in forex.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think luck is the important part for success in Forex trade. I believe if you have lot of experience, enough knowledge, good luck, control emotions, control greed, with patience on trading then you must be success in Forex other wise you loss your invest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 803 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 697 747 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)