+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 803 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member shawonnub2 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonnub2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i must be need luck in forex because luck not only the forex in every work we need luck , it is very important for me i believe in luck in forex i also need luck to shine my future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that we should trader with our experience and knowledge and we should first to try trade with experience and then we should depend on luck we can good trade with only depend on luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we need luck in Forex because it is important too, and if we made a mistake in trading but it turn out to be a winner, then we are lucky, but we also need to have more than luck. We need to learn to analyze so we will not need luck every time, because we cannot depend on luck alone in Forex or else we will not succeed.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by incredibleindia View Post
    There is little or no place for luck in trading. Success comes from hardwork and consistency in money management as well as management of risks. Luck cannot account for successive successful transactions in Forex.
    Successful transactions can we Balance with several provisions that is consistent with the way we personally to be able to adjust a few things that it can be set appropriately and can we live with every trading process that we conducted with the best possible

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is little or no place for luck in trading. Success comes from hardwork and consistency in money management as well as management of risks. Luck cannot account for successive successful transactions in Forex.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    No need luck if you have good experience about forex business... expert trader always like analysis before open a new order we know forex business is all the best business and trader can make money with their experience .
    Yes if you have good experience and good knowledge on forex business then you don't need any luck on this business. I think luck is nothing for this business. All depend on your experience and knowledge.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ka business aisa hai ke is main app ke pass jitna knowledge ziada ho ga app yahan se utna he ziada earning kar sakty hain is lakin is main luck ki importance be hoti hia par ziada knowledge aor experience ki

Member rainbow is an unknown quantity at this point rainbow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes and ofcourse we all need fortune in currency dealing industry. what is loted can not be bloted. goes the saying. but always we should not is determined by our fortune. we should effectively research the technique of the currency dealing industry all-time.

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i see that luck is very impotant in forex trade when everything is right but profit did not get u have to think that its onlly the matter f luck that u need in forex market

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sn004 View Post
    yes and ofcourse we all need luck in forex trading market. what is loted can not be bloted. goes the maxim. but always we should not depends on our luck. we should properly analysis the strategy of the forex trading market all time.
    I need luck every one need luck but that does not mean we should be dependent on luck. I am not depending on luck but I was lucky in last few days so i got more than what I was targeting so luck factor can increase my profit at times and if I am not lucky then I would like to survive from losses and would like to be happy with low amount of profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 803 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)