+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 522 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also believe that the best way to trade forex is by our own strategy. We must develop our own profitable strategy in the demo. We can increase our chances of earning by following risk management and money management strategies, trading with patience and not being greedy. to make a profit. and think if we want to start trading we should have good planning and prepare ourselves, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because beginner traders only see forex opportunities and they avoid good rules for trading also they will realize mistakes when getting a lot of losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-06-30)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not everyone can make money through forex trading, I also find it difficult to determine the market movement. but I keep trying even though it's very difficult. because forex is the best way to earn money, we can get a way from the experience of a successful trader and ask for their strategy and I think the best way to trade is trading with a new one or you can use fundamental analysis .... just have a big impact on market and you can easily generate a lot of time in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-06-30)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    sub k apny apny reeqa hoty han reading krny k jis k treader ko jo treqa acha lagta us k liy wo a cha a hy yany us kliy whe baest hota hay

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), Unregistered (1)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade for me is to follow my trading plan and my trading rules. I have a trading plan and rules to follow before and during trading. Once you have a good strategy and good trade discipline then your losses are minimized. and I am very happy to enjoy your best way to trade in my forex.For I think every trader may have his own standards to choose ebst way for tarde in forex.I will usually be forex analysis during the Asian section.Then i will trade during london part , which usually brings me more profit. In the end, I will close all orders before the newyork section. I can set stop loss and target when I trade in forex.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade is to make sure you have a good trading plan. That is the first thing that a trader should be able to learn how to make a good trading plan because once you have it, your trade will run smoothly. Although loss is inevitable, we can always minimize it through good planning. and good for me I do not really think we have the best way to trade all I can say is that in every strategy or indicator we use, we just need to practice for a very long time on a demo account to see how far it can benefit we are with it I really think we can understand strategy and learn to trade based on our strategy

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have good knowledge and good strategy then you can easily get the best way to trade. Good knowledge can make you more expert. this can give you more profit from this business. and Some traders prefer fundamental analysis in which others such as technical analysis. But the best way to trade is to do both to detect the right market movement. Another thing is to do a single trade that can keep traders out of the risk and most of the time make a profit.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should first learn the basic analysis and follow the way people do it, only then we can make a good strategy for us to trade. So the emphasis is on learning and knowing the system first and not trading betting on Forex. On the other hand you can take help from an older person. and to make a profit, it depends on the individual, but I personally do not use stop loss from the plants, but I must always be in front then monitor, to keep monitoring the market movement, maybe later I will also use stop loss when I go, love

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the best way to trade in the Forex market is scalping trade because with this process traders can get 15 to 20 pips of profit per trade and it is easy if they have good knowledge about this market movement. and The best way to trade merchants must first open a demo account first to learn about technical and fundamental analysis, when you feel confident and ready to control your emotions move on with a real smaller size account first to make adjustments when doing real trading first first and then depending on the merchant

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade traders must know the direction of trends that occur in the market because then traders will always get a profit and do not forget pips traders also reach no more than 8 if not want to suffer losses but we need hard work and full effort if we want to succeed in business this. I feel forex trading is a very difficult business because I have been in forex for several years but I am still learning something. im still young now and i wish i could succeed in forex business.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To identify trends is not difficult, this is the easiest way to trade in forex if you have no knowledge. When I started a forex business back then I had no knowledge but I made $ 5 to $ 10 every day following the trend. and It's constantly onerous to create new ways or methods of trading, so I think it's better to chart the path of the winning traders. Then learn their way will be easier for us to adjust the strategy that suits us or a new strategy device besides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 522 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)